+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: David Wilcock update 2 April 2016: The Ascension Mysteries Have Been Solved!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,740 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock update 2 April 2016: The Ascension Mysteries Have Been Solved!

Bumping this. Important.

Quote Posted by Weezer (here)

darn right with the ka-ching!
    I would know as he got me to give him ten grand and disappeared with it. He is all about cash and ego....and then you will never hear from him again. Go go ahead and buy his book and whatever else he's selling. But then it's on you for wasting your money on something that is already there for you for free!
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

See this thread started by Weezer: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-David-Wilcock
    That thread's title is An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock.

$10,000 is a lot of money. Most disappointing is that David Wilcock never once replied to Weezer's (at first very polite) e-mails asking what had happened.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th April 2016 at 23:19.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (5th April 2016), BMJ (5th April 2016), Chester (5th April 2016), Chip (5th April 2016), conk (20th April 2016), Jean-Marie (4th April 2016), KiwiElf (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (4th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), sarah22 (8th April 2016), Sequoia (23rd April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), sigma6 (18th April 2016), Soda (5th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016), Ultima Thule (10th April 2016), Wind (4th April 2016), xylo (31st August 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock update 2 April 2016: The Ascension Mysteries Have Been Solved!

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:08.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bob (5th April 2016), JRS (5th April 2016), Matina (6th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (12th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Bumping this. Important.

I would know as he got me to give him ten grand and disappeared with it. He is all about cash and ego....and then you will never hear from him again. Go go ahead and buy his book and whatever else he's selling. But then it's on you for wasting your money on something that is already there for you for free!
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

See this thread started by Weezer: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-David-Wilcock
    That thread's title is An Open Letter to Mr. David Wilcock.

$10,000 is a lot of money. Most disappointing is that David Wilcock never once replied to Weezer's (at first very polite) e-mails asking what had happened.
    What's most interesting Bill, is Corey's own hippocrisy and opinions of David Wilcock (at the time) - Corey's comments further down the thread are quite damning

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,740 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

What's most interesting Bill, is Corey's own hippocrisy and opinions of David Wilcock (at the time) - Corey's comments further down the thread are quite damning
    Yes, Corey changed his tune, and style, on many things, in quite a short period of time (August—December 2014). All this can be seen in his posts ... search for them under GoodETxSG. He took quite a few others with him, too, indirectly. It was as if something had been triggered, or activated, or he (and others) had been somehow infected.

The indicator is the extremeness of the reactions, illogical statements, and covertly hostile vitriol that suddenly erupted, out of almost nowhere. He wasn't the only one whose personality changed in that period.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2016), hohoemi (5th April 2016), KiwiElf (5th April 2016), Marianne (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (5th April 2016), sarah22 (8th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (5th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016), xylo (31st August 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    New intel update from David Wilcock at his blog.
    http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...sion-mysteries

Keep in mind the audience for this blog are less informed and the less-awakend population. Do not expect much.
    The first part is promoting his new book and its content. Second part is promoting his coming TV show.

Here are some interesting quotes with teasing statments about the new intel in his coming book:
    Quote A tidal wave of incredible new intel came smashing in over the last two weeks and heavily affected the outcome of The Ascension Mysteries.
    Quote The negative forces who have run the Western world, and tried to dominate the entire planet but are now being defeated -- aka the Cabal -- call this Plato's Cave.

They have kept us in a "prison of the mind" all of our lives, constraining our access to information until we no longer can tell fact from fiction, reality from fantasy.

The truth is that we are already in a Star Trek reality, in which portals can take you anywhere in our galaxy instantaneously.

All the technology we have seen in the greatest sci-fi films exists right now. And with full disclosure, it will become available to us.

The truth is really astonishing. It will be a far more interesting reality once we get there. And we will.
    Quote I have dozens of fascinating NASA images that back up what I am revealing in the book and show possible ET artifacts in our solar system.
    Quote The first half of the book is the epic personal story I have been teasing up on this site for months and months now.
    Quote This connects with the personal elements of Ascension unlike anything else I have ever written before.

Without this psycho-emotional component, showing how even the darkest parts of life can be inspired by cosmic beings, the message doesn't really sink in.

This is a book that connects the head and the heart unlike anything else I've ever done before.(Sounds like Drunvalo's teching - PathWalker)
    Quote THE SECOND HALF IS FULL DISCLOSURE

The second half has very little personal information in it -- just a few things here and there to keep the story moving.

It happened quite spontaneously as the creative process unfolded. What I have effectively done is create "Full Disclosure in a Book."
    Quote If you have been on the fence about Corey Goode and the information we are releasing in Cosmic Disclosure, this may seriously open your mind.

Never before have I so thoroughly laid out the comparisons between his data and what all the others had told me before then.
    Quote Briefings and intel have finally filled in the pieces of the story that were missing -- and many other things I never even expected to learn.

As a result, a major part of this book is exposing and detailing the the half-million-year history of the Cabal.

It seems hard to believe, but these guys have a complete record of their history going this far back in time -- and even farther.

The "Ancient Builder Race" is over two billion years old, and there are ruins of transparent aluminum all over our solar system. Everywhere.
    Quote NASA has disclosed an incredible amount of information since the beginning of 2012, quietly, and all the best of that material made it in.

I ended up needing far more time than I thought to finish it, and do it right. Nonetheless, I would not stop until I had achieved the goal.

I have completely re-invented how I talk about a variety of things, and somehow managed to thoroughly satiate the "New Information" crew, who cannot handle hearing anything they already know.
    Quote In that sense, this book is a tremendous study guide that can open up countless hours of fascinating research to expand upon the central concepts.
    Quote BEST OF ALL...

For me, the best part of this entire process is proving to myself that Ascension really is going to happen.

You may already believe it, or you may be on the fence... or you may go in between thinking it is real and not being sure.

WIth this evidence in hand, and the invitation to seek your own personal validation and the means to do it, all kinds of new information could come in!

The future is very exciting and the time of darkness on earth is nearly over. That's something worth fighting for!

And best of all, the more love and happiness we create in our lives, the faster we will get there.
    Wilcrook uses all three of the first three steps of "The Formula."

The formula is -

First - scare the hell out of folks (easy to do even being truthful)

Second - convince them you have access to information the vulnerable cannot get on their own.

Third - addict them to the intel drip feed

Fourth - sell them false hope.

Fifth - go back to step one and repeat over and over and over till the mark is both spiritually and financially bankrupt.

Six - continue to produce new trype or reworded old trype and employ the latest in cutting edge marketing techniques to replace those who finally wake up and catch whiff of the scam.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

alh02 (5th April 2016), Bill Ryan (12th August 2019), conk (20th April 2016), genevieve (19th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), sarah22 (8th April 2016), Satori (13th August 2019), Sequoia (23rd April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (11th April 2016), TODD & NORA (5th April 2016), Ultima Thule (11th April 2016), xylo (31st August 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    "Whether the comments are real or not is a big question, but obviously not everyone believes Corey's story.

Personally I know it is true because it would be impossible for him to fabricate so many connections to things I had already heard from others but had not disclosed."

Oh, David.
    David.... knock knock... is anyone there? Say hello to mind management technologies.

How does it feel to be a minion of the gang-stalking networks David? and Corey for that matter?

Able to look yourself in the mirror knowing your role is supporting their agendas?

Hello... any real one in there???

Its never too late to just walk away.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2019), meeradas (10th August 2019), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016), Soda (5th April 2016), xylo (31st August 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill (I would call him Mr. Ryan out of utmost respect but he told me to call him Bill). The best part about it is that I am going to go ahead and write it off as bad debt and get a nice deduction via IRS. So, really, it was no big deal. WIN WIN! Ka-ching.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2019), Chester (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016), sarah22 (8th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Sierra (5th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

nothing to see here
    Last edited by Soda; 12th April 2016 at 07:58. Reason: off topic

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2019), Chester (5th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    David seems to be a man that once had something to say. He said it and made some money off of it. Now, he really has nothing new to say, but he seems to be addicted to the spotlight. I believe he will say or do anything to stay there.

Weezer, did the investors in his pipe dream think of filing a civil suit against this guy? I find it revolting that he can scam people like that and still play the virtuous card. I'm sure he hasn't given it a second thought. I don't know, the thought of ascending with him into eternity isn't sounding that good.
    No, it will all work out. No reason to waste energy on lawsuits at this point. He'll just continue to humiliate himself and the investors will continue to enjoy our daily blessings.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

Wow.
    I am sorry you had to go through that experience for you to get to where you are now.
    Yea... WTH would you possibly need to pay 10 grand to Wilcock for?... a personally guided tour astro travelling session through the solar system?

... ok... just read Bill's post... : D ... a movie production... of course...
    Last edited by sigma6; 18th April 2016 at 15:54.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2019), xylo (31st August 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote BEST OF ALL...

For me, the best part of this entire process is proving to myself that Ascension really is going to happen.

You may already believe it, or you may be on the fence... or you may go in between thinking it is real and not being sure.

WIth this evidence in hand, and the invitation to seek your own personal validation and the means to do it, all kinds of new information could come in!

The future is very exciting and the time of darkness on earth is nearly over. That's something worth fighting for!

And best of all, the more love and happiness we create in our lives, the faster we will get there...

Wilcrook uses all three of the first three steps of "The Formula."

The formula is -

First - scare the hell out of folks (easy to do even being truthful)

Second - convince them you have access to information the vulnerable cannot get on their own.

Third - addict them to the intel drip feed

Fourth - sell them false hope.

Fifth - go back to step one and repeat over and over and over till the mark is both spiritually and financially bankrupt.

Six - continue to produce new trype or reworded old trype and employ the latest in cutting edge marketing techniques to replace those who finally wake up and catch whiff of the scam.
    [/QUOTE]

This is a Great and useful guide, Sammy, thank you. You’ve said in 6 bullet points what I’ve been trying to communicate using 6 paragraphs. Wow. Thanks, this will help others whom I know outside of this forum, and I will link to this fantastic thread too. It’s scary to think that without input and wisdom from others, charlatans can successfully pull one into a room of smoke and mirrors in which people willingly enslave themselves, cut off from external resources and intel. It’s really no different than Manson, Jones and other cult leaders have perpetuated upon vulnerable people. Fear-mongering being the first and primary tool used to prey upon others. It’s nothing short of mind control.
    Last edited by xylo; 31st August 2019 at 23:07.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st September 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soda (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    David seems to be a man that once had something to say. He said it and made some money off of it. Now, he really has nothing new to say, but he seems to be addicted to the spotlight. I believe he will say or do anything to stay there.

Weezer, did the investors in his pipe dream think of filing a civil suit against this guy? I find it revolting that he can scam people like that and still play the virtuous card. I'm sure he hasn't given it a second thought. I don't know, the thought of ascending with him into eternity isn't sounding that good.
    No, it will all work out. No reason to waste energy on lawsuits at this point. He'll just continue to humiliate himself and the investors will continue to enjoy our daily blessings.
    It’s psychopathic behavior. One thing that’s always been a red flag to me is vocal inflection. Almost monotone, too-nice, overly balanced, compressed voice modulation. Wilcock uses it, Jeff Rense too, Deborah Tavares ping-pongs between that and fever-pitched weaponized verbal punishment with dramatic pauses. For me it’s a giveaway mind-control technique. Creepy.
    Last edited by xylo; 31st August 2019 at 23:25.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Gemma13 (1st September 2019), Wind (1st September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2