+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Vatican's Upside Down Cross mirrors Planet X's exit from Solar System

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default The Vatican's Upside Down Cross mirrors Planet X's exit from Solar System

The upside down cross being shown by the Vatican has really troubled me. Today, the truth arrived in my mind:

The angle of crossing of Planet X's system of the planets orbits is somewhat less than 90 degrees. For the purpose of this post, how steep the angle is remains relatively unimportant. On the internet on you-tube, are many posts showing a large lighted cross in the sky which has been photographed in several countries. As Planet X's entered this plane the cross showed as erect. This erect cross formation makes a curve around our sun and as it exits, the cross will appear to be upside down, just as the Vatican cross is now being portrayed. It also looks as though it had been incinerated. I hope that we will not be.

The Vatican also has on its grounds the Orb within an Orb. As suggested by a Project Camelot post, could this possibly be to suggest that one of the Planet X orbs has a shell of gold keeping its atmosphere in? The Vatican has all the ancient history collected about our Earth and surely knows what is happening.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

justntime2learn (4th April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016), Matt P (4th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Default Re: The Vatican's Upside Down Cross mirrors Planet X's exit from Solar System

Are you referring to the actual Vatican or something else? The picture is a top down view of the Vatican and St. Peter's Square. I see a key, an orb within an orb and lots of other things. But I would reserve further comment until I'm sure what exactly you're talking about. Thanks

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

justntime2learn (4th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Re: The Vatican's Upside Down Cross mirrors Planet X's exit from Solar System

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:09.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

justntime2learn (4th April 2016), Magneticman (4th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Hi Redstar Kachina,

do you think you could expand a bit on your statement above please?

Genuinely interested in what these RV's have to say about X.

Regards.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Hazelfern (14th April 2016), kirolak (5th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

any large body repeatedly passing the earth will leave behind evidence of its passing in distorted orbits... any small body won't as their effect on large bodies is too hard to measure currently.

Since our orbit does not show these effects there cannot be a "PLANET" x... maybe a "comet" X, or small asteroid X?

With our current understanding of astrophysics a large rouge body in an orbit with our sun just can't exist with out us knowing it...... so, from there you can choose how much time you spend on this topic, I'd suggest "not much" unless you can disprove the above sentences.

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    As suggested by a Project Camelot post, could this possibly be to suggest that one of the Planet X orbs has a shell of gold keeping its atmosphere in?
    What?????

This should immediately throw red flags... a shell of gold for why? what POSSIBLY could be the purpose (unless it's so small that it doesn't have enough gravity for an atmosphere... then it's hardly a "planet", but why gold?! it's so soft that almost anything would tear a hole in it right away)
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th April 2016 at 19:38.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), PathWalker (4th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Here´s a little mainstream science article about the 10th Planet. Or is it the 9th Planet. With Pluto gone as planet it´s getting a bit confusing

The Astronomical Journal
    American Astronomical Society

EVIDENCE FOR A DISTANT GIANT PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Konstantin Batygin1 and Michael E. Brown1

Published 2016 January 20 • © 2016. The American Astronomical Society. All rights reserved.
    The Astronomical Journal, Volume 151, Number 2

Abstract

Recent analyses have shown that distant orbits within the scattered disk population of the Kuiper Belt exhibit an unexpected clustering in their respective arguments of perihelion. While several hypotheses have been put forward to explain this alignment, to date, a theoretical model that can successfully account for the observations remains elusive. In this work we show that the orbits of distant Kuiper Belt objects (KBOs) cluster not only in argument of perihelion, but also in physical space. We demonstrate that the perihelion positions and orbital planes of the objects are tightly confined and that such a clustering has only a probability of 0.007% to be due to chance, thus requiring a dynamical origin. We find that the observed orbital alignment can be maintained by a distant eccentric planet with mass gsim10 m⊕ whose orbit lies in approximately the same plane as those of the distant KBOs, but whose perihelion is 180° away from the perihelia of the minor bodies. In addition to accounting for the observed orbital alignment, the existence of such a planet naturally explains the presence of high-perihelion Sedna-like objects, as well as the known collection of high semimajor axis objects with inclinations between 60° and 150° whose origin was previously unclear. Continued analysis of both distant and highly inclined outer solar system objects provides the opportunity for testing our hypothesis as well as further constraining the orbital elements and mass of the distant planet.

note by me: mass gsim10 m⊕ means 10 x Earth, i think

source:
    http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.../151/2/22/meta
    Last edited by uzn; 4th April 2016 at 21:07.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), TargeT (4th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote distant eccentric planet with mass gsim10 m⊕ whose orbit lies in approximately the same plane as those of the distant KBOs, but whose perihelion is 180° away from the perihelia of the minor bodies.
    that's WAY WAY out there.. doesn't matter if it's 50x earth, we won't be seeing it with out some expensive optics & knowledge of it's exact position.

Not sure that this discovery fits "planet X" , the speed at which it would have to be orbiting to get out to the K.B. and back into near earth with out decades of warning would be un-achievable for a long term orbited object, it would fly through the ORT cloud suffering orbit decay via the billions of objects... it still seems very unlikely.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

fourty-two (15th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), Shannon (30th August 2016), uzn (4th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear MPenny: The cross to which I refer is being held in the hand of the Pope and is shown on a wall behind him. The horizontal bar of the cross is at the bottom end of the vertical body of the cross and the cross looks as though it has been through a fire. This appears as absolute disrespect of a religious symbol revered by Christians and without explanation.

After listening to those knowledgeable about the symbolic meaning of the objects both inside and outside of the Vatican palace, I note that the occupation of Earth by the Anunnaki and the history of the crossing of Nibiru, Planet X, the Destroyer, etc., etc. is prominently connected with the Vatican's symbols and behavior, not the least of which is their telescope in Arizona. That is when I made the connection with their unusual use of the upside down cross.

On the internet, if you take the considerable time to peruse the myriad photographs of Nibiru around our sun (we cannot see the sky because of chemtrails) which has been releasing red, iron-oxide dust as well as petroleum-like splats on people's property, you will realize that this is all as a result of Earth's passage through Nibiru's trail, left behind when it entered our solar system. Gill Broussard, Marshall Masters and many videos after and before his on You-tube should almost convince the blind of what is happening. One more thing. Dr. Farrada, now deceased, said that when he monitored this object it changed speed and direction frequently. This was also noted by an astronomer viewing the object. I HOPE THIS MEANS IT IS UNDER INTELLIGENT CONTROL and will miss us widely. The Egyptian and Celtic records of past crossings attest to its existence.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

How many know Pluto was removed from the planet list so the new discovery with a 20,000 year orbit can be recognized as the 9th planet, not the X or 10th...

didn't want anyone freaking out about religious prophecies... Revelation 8:11 Wormwood

"01/20/2016
    Caltech Researchers Find Evidence of a Real Ninth Planet

Caltech researchers have found evidence of a giant planet tracing a bizarre, highly elongated orbit in the outer solar system. The object, which the researchers have nicknamed Planet Nine, has a mass about 10 times that of Earth and orbits about 20 times farther from the sun on average than does Neptune (which orbits the sun at an average distance of 2.8 billion miles). In fact, it would take this new planet between 10,000 and 20,000 years to make just one full orbit around the sun.

The researchers, Konstantin Batygin and Mike Brown, discovered the planet's existence through mathematical modeling and computer simulations but have not yet observed the object directly.

"This would be a real ninth planet," says Brown, the Richard and Barbara Rosenberg Professor of Planetary Astronomy..." link

Pluto isn't considered a "real" planet

what if the Pope's big announcement coming up is don't worry about paying back debt...

because...

ummm....

the Sky is falling the sky is falling...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 5th April 2016 at 05:30.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    with a 20,000 year orbit can be recognized as the 9th planet, not the X or 10th...
    This is the only part I find interesting... because it possibly lines up with the 26,000 year cycle etc etc.. patterns patterns.
    Where are you?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), thunder24 (5th April 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    with a 20,000 year orbit can be recognized as the 9th planet, not the X or 10th...
    This is the only part I find interesting... because it possibly lines up with the 26,000 year cycle etc etc.. patterns patterns.
    the Artist Rendering...

I can post this now that the doomsday March 9th they predicted has passed...

this is't the main Anon, but is someone trying to get a message out?

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Love your post Gio

What do you think?

23 September 2017: How Rare is the Revelation 12 Heavenly Sign? Once in 7000 Years!!

Link:https://socioecohistory.wordpress.co...in-7000-years/
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 5th April 2016 at 23:29.

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I keep wondering why we still accept the book of Revelation as "gospel truth" when we know it was in a list compiled by human beings under orders from a Roman emperor?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

marique3652 (7th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Hi Redstar Kachina,

do you think you could expand a bit on your statement above please?

Genuinely interested in what these RV's have to say about X.

Regards.
    If an answer comes I will be surprised.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 15th April 2016 at 12:18.

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Yeah that is what I thought too ... too many interesting and massive "changes" happen on earth every 20 mid-ish something thousand years ... I believe this cycle also lines up with "Ages" in astrology (with all ages timeframes adding up to about a 26,000 year cycle), and possibly (although argued by some here) is the length of time the earth's precession takes (again, each "age" is 1/12 of the precession - it seems our daily "clock" is mirrored from this super ancient astrological clock, that counts cycles. Ancients likely laid that astro clock out for us to help us track extremely long periods of times, that relate to other cosmic cycles - but someone is keeping the details a secret obviously.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hazelfern (15th April 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I keep wondering why we still accept the book of Revelation as "gospel truth" when we know it was in a list compiled by human beings under orders from a Roman emperor?
    I choose the perspective that the future is not set until you get there. In my reality, the book of Revelation is therefore a potential that we can change.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

fourty-two (15th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread