+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Angry Re: A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

Carmody's brilliant post, #21 above, states my view more accurately, without all of the poetry and loveliness. It is exactly what I was thinking. I have watched religions and negative social narratives incite, inject and create all of the possessive behaviors talked about in this thread. I have never seen a possession or take over without the negative training, the thing I call entrainment, being the learned and mimicked behavior of the victim. Never.

"Jesus, Mohammed and the Buddha Dude walked into a diner. Guess who was stuck with the bill? I don't know. By this time they are all cartoon characters arguing who's going to get a date with Jessica Rabbit." You started with the premise of a common joke and I ended with the same, only connected to highlighting the phenomenal nature of humans to accept their cultural entrainments. This is what I see as the essence of Carmody's insights.

I just riffed on how I consider all of those representatives as another story. Produce it, follow it, accepting it's negative consequences and you will have the power to manifest it. I have noticed that parents and all who have seen some truth others should know do not express that honesty and insight to their children. That's neglect and a missed opportunity for the parent to reaffirm their children's right to be free from the illusion, the negative experience. Empowering others is vital, no matter their age.

This also is my view from an understanding based on the history of those religions, even as I know from my experience that they are not a true representation of the lives of those three guys, so I make a joke about this seriously sick condition. This is my creative, if not poetic agreement with DeDukshyn that the title was misunderstood, not necessarily misleading.

The mere fact that anyone would connect those three phenomenons shows me how invasive the training is, connecting very unrelated things and not viewing them objectively, as EM crafts and Bigfeet are not a matter of possession or deep psychological illnesses, nor are they seeded by a negative cultural narrative. Very different subjects. Very different experiences from the psychology of mental impairment, psychosis and dementia. I can see that the common thread is that they are viewed and talked about. In some very deep level, the level of each viewers perception of their reality, they are connected, but to me the premise is disjointed.

My little lullaby about stumbling across this thread is exactly how it happened. The synchronicity of simultaneously going thru song competitions, as I enjoy quality vocals so much, and then going through the 2nd video, with the sound off, about some exorcist, in Indonesia most likely, is a common thread in my life. Things match.

I invite the magic I choose into my life, just as I do not invite the boring creation of the negative spirit world. I must say that people enjoy distractions and the thin layer of the surface world. They swim in the illusion of their own creation, saying it's not of their invention, while obviously removing the sense, the reality of awareness that then leaves them open to negative influence. I see those lost in those circumstances as constantly forgetting the power to manifest that they all have, being trained so very well to believe in only the negative, abusive and spirit-denying creations of others.

Love is often lost and treated as something we're not worthy of, keeping the worlds of enjoyment on some primitive level, taught to grasp only that as relief, forgetting that the entire world is a place enveloping us all, and by it's created nature, highly tuned to respond to those who travel inside. However, once inside of our own motivations and endless layers of habits, hidden in the subsurface, closely beyond the outer layers of peripheral consciousness, insights often reveal that both positive and negative realities are choices. Hey, if someone chooses to dance with the devil at least they should know that they are the devil.

I see it for what it is, as do my close friends. My speech seems to be a little different than a few here, yet all of my friends talk this way. One thing I've noticed is that those of them who do imbibe, speak the same sober as when under some influence. It's just that their incursions into suspending a need to be healthy, getting drunk or loaded, doesn't mean that they let go of their consciousness.

We value our honesty and insights. We all recognized that we didn't have to go thru the many hells of the human condition we have experienced. For some of us the veil doesn't exist and we choose to joke about it all. It is a choice of consciousness. It's because most of us grew up early on seeing the worst that humans do to each other. A few I knew chose to leave soon after those early traumas.

At some point I chose not to be the arbitrator in handing out justice, as I would not be able to stay here. So I get to use words, presence and to listen, listen and listen some more. In listening there is a great healing. It should be shared, and shared openly, that it is impossible to not interfere, especially when listening. In this context there is no such thing as neutrality.

Just as physicists have proven that the "mere" viewing of an action or a condition changes the reality of that condition, this viewing also has a choice in that seemingly innocuous and "mere" viewing to affect a positive outcome. TPTB know that this knowledge is their biggest secret about the power of consciousness and they do all that they can, in their deep impermanence, to prevent every single soul from experiencing it.
    Last edited by Hym; 23rd June 2019 at 12:58.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,497 times in 5,708 posts

Default Re: A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

thanks for elaborating Hym!

you said, EM crafts and bigfeet are not a matter of possession or deep psychological illnesses... well what about alien abduction?

one of the quotes i shared earlier was, yesterdays demons are todays ufo's (paraphrase)

these paranormal manifestations seem to have evolved with the times. i'm suggesting they may all be the same thing, or at least emanate from the same source.

if you take Skinwalker Ranch for example, or Point Pleasant in the 60's: the phenomena displayed at these locations ranged from bigfoot creatures, raptor-like creatures, poltergeist activity, traditional ufo's, cattle mutilations, trickster displays such as taking all the groceries that had just been put away and putting them back in the bags, disturbing dreams, shadow figures, the "mothman", men in black, disembodied voices saying very nonsensical things, and so on and so forth. it could just as easily have been called a "haunting".

having read of the adventures of ed and lorraine warren in the book 'the demonologist', i couldn't help but see the parallels between so called demonic activity and so called ufo activity.

in the mothman prophecies book, for example, many of the people who were involved with "indrid cold" and other alleged ET's, were often hypnotized by lights, or the arrangement of words in a book, or by a telepathic message. they would often be given orders to carry out activities that they couldn't remember, or would only remember much later. possession.

george knapp relates a story of a creature possessing the minds of the NIDS scientists on the ranch during the Bigelow years. possession.

i'm speculating that ufo's and demonic forces may actually be one and the same thing. i'm not beholden to the theory, however..just putting it out there
    Last edited by Mike; 23rd June 2019 at 19:03.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (23rd June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd June 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

I get it. It took me a couple of walks around the block and some fresh air to see the connections.

Frequency. I've seen what people call aliens, knowing how humans allow and often, to my dismay, choose to desensitize their hearing, mimicking the frequency of brain waves in a room to influence and create an experience in abductees, sometimes moving them and other times creating a false memory. Is that memory, once it is experienced, not registered by the power of the consciousness as real?

Knowing the power of consciousness and at times it's disconnect from the soul, the only thing I can relate is that few have the experience beyond their conscious mind and it's limitations, even though this experience comes with every body's life tools.

The ranch (funny enough called skinwalkers and alluding to it's apparent ability to remove the skin, the surface of consciousness) challenges survival with the tools of fear. Sounds like the company to me and, by the company, I mean 100% privately contracted, connected controllers of government agencies.

The same entities, lest inaccurately call them humans, are the same ones who conducted all of the crimes experimenting on people in the name of control, rationalizing (an oxymoron in this context) and measuring the effects of influencing consciousness thru fear.

The only good thing is adding more than a dose of sick humor by letting the dogs have a smoke. Measure the energy, match the frequency then vibrate it to the desired outcome. It doesn't take a lot of inquiry to suggest what instruments they have developed to induce the manifestations and amplifying their connection to the natural world.
    Last edited by Hym; 23rd June 2019 at 13:33.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Mike (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd June 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,497 times in 5,708 posts

hi Hym, sounds like the "company" to me too, at least to some extent (skinwalker ranch i'm speaking of here)

this is also interesting: point pleasant west virginia, during the whole mothman saga (which was really a paranormal smorgasbord, just like skinwalker ranch, with the mothman only playing kind of a minor role..for those who have seen the movie and not read the book), john keel, the excellent researcher who put all that on the map, makes a very short reference in his book to a military project on the ohio river, right up the road from where all the activity was taking place. he expresses anger over it, but he never elaborates on it...much to my dismay. i'd love to know exactly what he's referring to there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3