+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,587 times in 5,714 posts

Default A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

...and a priest and an ultraterrestrial...

-what is the difference between a demon and a ufo?
    -what is the difference between a demon and an ultraterrestrial?
    -a demon and bigfoot?
    -a demon and (fill in the blank)

another question: if religion is truly bunk, why are the catholics so effective at exorcisms?

and...if religion is silly tripe...

-why do demons recoil when sprayed with holy water? when touched with religious relics?
    -why do demons recoil when ordered to do this or that in the name of jesus christ?

consider this: many times and in many locations (skinwalker ranch, edmonds ranch, point pleasant west virginia in the late 60's to name a few) multiple forms of paranormal manifestation occurred IN THE SAME PLACE AND AT THE SAME TIME. greys, super soldiers, men in black, cattle mutilations, poltergeist/demonic activity, orbs, lights in the sky that responded to morse code, cryptids, disembodied voices, black triangle crafts etc. the list goes on and on...all in the same place and same time..

what are the odds?

well, if these were all distinct phenomema, separate and autonomous, i'd say 1,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

now, if they were all the same thing, or at the very least emanated from the same source, or were simply different expressions of the same source...that would make a lot more sense, wouldn't it? i think so. so do legendary paranormal researchers john keel, brad steiger, and jacques vallee..who helped popularize this theory

ive read 2 books recently: 'the demonologist', which is about the experiences of the legendary ed and lorraine warren...and 'deliver us from evil' which is about the experiences of the warren's protege, ralph sarchie, and his experiences with the demonic, exorcisms so forth.

the themes were oddly familiar: manifestation of solid objects, mind control, possession of mind/spirit, levitation, disembodied voices, deception so forth.

these are the characteristics of many paranormal manifestations, including ufo's. i saw this quote recently: "today's ufo researchers were yesterday's demonologists". i found it profound.

here's another quote by legendary paranormal researcher john keel from the book 'operation trojan horse': "the statistical data which i have extracted, and which i have tried to summarize briefly here, indicate that flying saucers are not stable machines requiring fuel, maintenance and logistical support. they are, in all probability, transmogrifications of energy, and do not exist in the same way that this book exists. they are not permanent construction of matter.."

ok,how about this: after an exorcism, ed warren describes a scenario where he is driving down a winding, icy road. conditions are treacherous, so he is moving quite slow. but a car is approaching him very fast in the opposite lane, recklessly weaving between lanes..initiating a game of "chicken". there was nowhere for him to go as the car came closer, so all he could do was close his eyes and pray. the car never hit him. in fact, it disappeared completely...

keel might have called this phantom car a "transmogrification of energy". not a permanent construction of matter. warren called it a "demon".

if a so called "demon" could create a car, or the impression of one, out of thin air, why couldn't it create a flying saucer? a black triangle craft? an alien?

what are the differences, if any, between these "transmogrifications of energy"? i do not think bigfoot is a permanent construction of matter either. add it to the list, along with pretty much every other cryptid one can summon...

evil, if we can call it that, is infinitely clever. it can wear many costumes, it seems. deception is its calling card. where it seems there are many, there may be only one.

earth is a virtual reality playground. easy to download a bunch of weird sh!t, sit back and laugh...

question is: who is doing the downloading?

charles fort once famously said: "if there is a universal mind, must it be sane?"

indeed.

now, if you recall, a priest also walked into the bar. ive never had high opinions of these men really. i mean, whats a priest, right? he's just a guy you went to high school with, some guy named gary who never got laid, couldnt make the football or soccer teams..and now he's doing this, right? right???

well, then why are they so damn good at exorcising so called "demons"? why can they and only they bless water that helps exorcise demons? if christ is a myth, and religion nonsense, why does his name and his name alone cause demons to recoil? ditto catholic relics?

so if a priest can banish some transmogfications of energy.. like demons, why not others? is a demon no different from a ufo? a cryptid? an ultraterrestrial? would bigfoot recoil if sprayed with holy water? would superman defeat the hulk? did you know 'the thing' and the hulk have fought dozens of times, with 'the thing' only winning twice? is 'the thing' a "permanent construction of matter"? is the hulk? could aquaman be exorcised under water if need be? is he himself a devil? oh boy i'm confused...so confused...so many questions...so few answers.....help, help, help..........................
    Last edited by Mike; 4th April 2016 at 09:02.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2016), Calz (4th April 2016), Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), Citizen No2 (4th April 2016), Constance (5th April 2016), DeDukshyn (22nd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), Dennis Leahy (21st June 2019), DNA (4th April 2016), drneglector (21st June 2019), Ewan (4th April 2016), Forest Denizen (22nd June 2019), Griff (5th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), mgray (5th April 2016), Nasu (4th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (4th April 2016), RunningDeer (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019), waree (21st June 2019), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016), XelNaga (24th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,400 times in 1,718 posts

Default Re: A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

charles fort once famously said: "if there is a universal mind, must it be sane?" Since everything comes from source / god or whatever you want to call it then ever aspect of reality is part of source, regardless of how good or ugly it is.

And her's your ghost car, it gets interesting at 1.36 minutes:

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), Citizen No2 (4th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), Nasu (4th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Well Mike that's a big question and you can come at it from many angles
    Demons ( Archons ? ) inter dimensionals , ETS , manifestations of our
    own creation ? lots of things seem to be connected I am watching a vid
    now by Alan Foster from 2012 , which I just posted on my Crop circle
    thread,and he touches on this from a semi religious viewpoint as he said
    at the beginning he had his first UFOsighting on his way to confirmation.
    The Catholic church , Vatican and Jesuits in particular know a lot about various
    phenomenon , and go back to Sumaria and beyond.....

Published on 9 Feb 2012
    Our facebook account is http://www.facebook.com/TheMooreShow
    Our Website is http://www.themooreshow.co.uk
    Our Twitter account is: http://twitter.com/#!/TheMooreShow

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th April 2016 at 18:06.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2016), Citizen No2 (4th April 2016), DNA (5th April 2016), drneglector (21st June 2019), justntime2learn (8th April 2016), Michelle Marie (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Mike

Quote is a demon no different from a ufo?
    Do you mean to say 'is a demon different from an ET' a UFO is a craft!. although some UFO's could be entities as well.

Look up the much older word for Demon, most ET's in my book could well be mind bending, shape-shifting Djinn,

Demon is a controlling word born out of western religions.

Djinn
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Michelle Marie (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    charles fort once famously said: "if there is a universal mind, must it be sane?" Since everything comes from source / god or whatever you want to call it then ever aspect of reality is part of source, regardless of how good or ugly it is.

what the f#ck?

where'd that thing go???

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:08.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), JRS (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

hi Cidersomerset,

indeed, lots of overlap. good point.

we tag and label to understand. i get it.

but i wonder about redundancy....like sunny side up said: ufo's could be djinn...or a whole host of other things...thats the point i'm trying to make

-or-

they could be "archons", as you said

without labels it would be tough to even have a conversation about this stuff, but i wonder at times how constructive they are. are they gettin us closer to truth or misleading us???

i don't know the answers of course...just trying to provoke a little thought

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    I know researchers who have been assigned to work reverse-engineering advanced crafts, so at least some of them are real...the rest, well...good question.

thanks - i'm glad you said this.

i/m not a dogmatic pupil of keel's, i just hugely admire his outside the box approach.

testimonies of Bob lazar and others are strong. nuts n bolts theories are very valid.

ive always felt that "contactees" and "abductees" were experiencing 2 distinct phenomena...

or are they?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

charles fort once famously said: "if there is a universal mind, must it be sane?"
    Since everything comes from source / god or whatever you want to call it then
    ever aspect of reality is part of source, regardless of how good or ugly it is.

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=kuBw3NrkJHI
    Wow ! if its genuine ? and we can only presume it is as its from
    a police dashboard cam. I know some people will say you can
    fake anything, and yes you can now a days. But say its genuine.

Ion , again this is a non -physical source , which funnily enough
    they were discussing on yesterdays show could be a AI , or
    demon....LOL ( Ion says 'They' are the environment ( Guf )
    a transitional place of the our collective non-physical , the
    greater part of all of us connected to our eternal selves ) Yes
    this is an on going debate which is also a weird and wonder full place....

They discuss these subjects in detail , but I cannot explain
    it properly you would have to listen to the thousands of hrs
    since 2009 and you will either resonate with it or not as its a
    'frequency thing' in parts or something like that. The reason
    for that long winded intro is that they say that there are
    unlimited parallel worlds and some of us can slip in and out
    of them some knowingly others not , De ja vous can come
    into this.portals and gates are open and particularly active
    over the past few years . They also say ghosts , vampires
    and many other things are real as we are the 'creators ' and
    as there is no time , every human thought will eventually
    manifest into reality.

So going back to the 'ghost car' it could be residue of ghostly
    spirits , or a parallel world delinquent coming thru by
    accident or design , or something else ?...LOL

(I ought to caveat my answer by saying I have not parrelled travelled
    to my knowledge ? But I have experienced de ja vous a few times
    and have pretty vivid dreams , which are something to do with it....)
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th April 2016 at 11:00.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

The TV series Fact or Faked Paranormal Files investigated the ghost car case. Lots of good news and a little bad news, bad news first - they were able to reenact what happened that night and duplicate the footage. Good news - the footage was confirmed to be genuine, they have the police officer who was driving the car that night on the show. He said he inspected the fence that night and the clips running vertically were missing (missing clips was required for car to drive through the fence). Although they concluded the ghost car had been debunked, I'm not convinced because they presented no evidence that proved the clips were missing that night. They could have done that easy enough, they filmed at the scene of the fence in the footage, they could have shown a close up of the newer clips in comparison to the older clips on other sections of the fence. As the viewer, you need to take the word of the police officer to believe the clips were missing and also one of the investigators is a former FBI agent, so the question of whether it was paranormal or not still remains.

Either the investigation team isn't clever enough to present an airtight case or they chose not to, I'm going with the latter.

Here's the episode, go to the 11:40 mark on the video to skip to the ghost car segment -

Update: I watched the footage again (interview at the scene with officer) and noticed the poles were on the back side of the original fence but the fence they used to reenact the event had the poles on the front, which allowed the car to go through. The police officer, when asked if he inspected the fence that night, said the poles would have been (huh?) on the front side that night.

That voids my argument about the clips, but unless we believe, for some unexplained reason, the fence has since been reconstructed to have the poles now on the back side, because the officer says so, then it hasn't been debunked.

Conclusion: the footage is genuine and the ghost car hasn't been debunked.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 4th April 2016 at 17:36. Reason: added text, clarified
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2016), Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,400 times in 1,718 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

what the f#ck?

where'd that thing go???
    Straight threw the wire fence.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), DeDukshyn (4th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), Innocent Warrior (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), william r sanford72 (4th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

One thing I hope to get some feedback on is excorcisms and the Catholics...

Its not that I've read a couple books and found religion or something. No no no...Far from it..

But exorcisms are a reality. Hundreds happen around the world each year. And the Catholics seem to be the only effective means of resolving this issue.

Why?

We've kind of mocked and ridiculed religion here a little, and I'm just as guilty as the next.guy. but you can't ignore this reality.....It's kind of the elephant in the room...the elephant in my room anyway.

What do you guys think of this?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), jitu (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote But exorcisms are a reality. Hundreds happen around the world each year. And the
    Catholics seem to be the only effective means of resolving this issue.
    There is definitely something to it and the Vatican has been involved using
    more ancient knowledge than before the Catholic church's establishment,
    going way back. I have posted many articles on the Jimmy Saville thread
    about Satanism and a massive cover up to the extent of these events. Which
    may include animal and human mutilations by ET's , inter dimensional
    entities or demons/jinn/Archons. There is loads about that and I have
    just put up a thread about those possible links...

Re: David Icke: Reptilian Advanced Technology Enslaves Humanity / Transhumanism agenda - Just Energy Radio
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t-Energy-Radio

Another connected related current thread...

Re: The Fake 'Choice': God or Non-Existence // April 19: Temple Of Baal In New York Significant Day
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...00#post1057900

So exorcisms are very real imo and are used against some of the entities/demons.
    I do not know specifically which ones as I have not gone that deep on that
    particular aspect, but the Catholic Church and other institutions are very involved in
    these ancient secrets imo....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th April 2016 at 21:01.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), jitu (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,103 times in 4,065 posts

Formal exorcisms are certainly also performed by the Orthodox, as well as Islamic clerics. As with any related kind of operation, it has less to do with the language, wording, or ritual techniques, and more with strength of will.

Human will is highly variable, which is why someone could perform a rite to the letter and fail, or even cause greater harm--and why someone else could succeed by mere touch. Jesus seemed to have called epileptics possessed, and healed them, whereas Mohammed gained his visions through epileptic fits. Of course, we now say that epilepsy is merely a nervous problem, and it's not usually by accompanied by levitation or affected by holy water.

Substances are less variable than humans, for example salt, which is required for the body's normal function and can preserve meat in an edible form for years--in the "next world" many things are backwards compared to here, and salt can injure those entities much as it melts a slug. Probably no one would have ever questioned that they also come pouring in from other planets until someone enforced the creed that this was the only place with life.

They are always a lot closer than one might imagine. What they cannot do is create, and therefor a signal they are playing on the mind is--stirring up memories. Fits of nostalgia and reliving the past, when it seems to come from nowhere, that's one of their doors. If the person is susceptible, it can grow to a replacement of the human creative consciousness and then you definitely need treatment.

While these may be regarded as primitive notions, it has never left many cultures. For example, when Libya was bombed to ruin, many Libyans cast thousands of djinn at the United States; whether this was effective, I am not sure.

In actuality, these things are not an enemy or a target for destruction; its simply their nature. Like unruly schoolchildren, they mostly just need to be put back in their place to continue their life's lesson, which has nothing to do with ours. They are mostly blind and have no self-control but still, they are as much a legitimate part of the universe as we are.

Thoughts and human remains are sort of a different class, also dangerous and more of our direct responsibility. I would certainly not want to be psychic enough to see this polluted river.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), jitu (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Sorry Mike, but ya can't just lump everything together into one big happy category as you seem to be trying. everthing! can be explained!!! JUST as YOU explain it! yep! However... EACH, to its' own category. Some is real... some isn't... some ARE Demons... and SOME are REAl-life-sh*t...ccc. And as for that Catholic Exorcising crap... that only works according to the BELIEFS of those actually involved... that is IF... the DEMONS wish to play... UN - IDENTIFIED Flying OBJECT - is all that means. Something we can't "Identify". AND, it could be "Anything" from anywhere. Could be a Demon, a People, as in from here, like Antarctica, Argentina, Germany, Area 51, you name it. Or ET. Name a Star system! A Galaxy!!! Anywhere! Some are MANY TRILLIONS of years... more advanced than we.

I asked my HS (HIGH SELF) about our Scientists telling us that this Universe only about 13 Billion years old an He just chuckled and said: "Yes... and they think they're right too!" He said that our problem lies in the fact that we don't have an accurate method of dating... anything!

There are MILLIONS of planets in THIS Galaxy, capable of supporting life... as there are in the untold billions of other Galaxies...

To think WE are alone... or, the most Intelligent... is Ludicrous! WE are just babies.

Go through the Alex Collier vids, and you will find where the Andromedans told him this planet we are on, Earth (Gaia)... is 25 Trillion years old.

So... what this all boils down to is the fact that YOU Mike... could very well be right on EVERY count...

or not! ccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Constance (5th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), jitu (4th April 2016), JRS (4th April 2016), Mike (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its not that I've read a couple books and found religion or something. No no no...Far from it..

But exorcisms are a reality. Hundreds happen around the world each year. And the Catholics seem to be the only effective means of resolving this issue.

Why?

We've kind of mocked and ridiculed religion here a little, and I'm just as guilty as the next.guy. but you can't ignore this reality.....It's kind of the elephant in the room...the elephant in my room anyway.

Its not true that "the Catholics seem to be the only effective means of resolving this issue" ..
    All cultures/religions have their own way of dealing with these things.. its just what our experience is with any particular faith/way.
    In UK you are more likely to have seen Catholics ways only...
    Success also depends upon how strong the person who is performing it.. not physically but strong mentally and in his faith..

my opinion only

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jitu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), Mike (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Wow.

Okay so great questions. I've only read your op, mike but yeah, awesome post. I've often pondered the same exact stuff for hours in the darkness, moments in the sun, and years clouded in confusion. Yeah, deep chit I likey

Okay so let's say, no....let's, imagine *giggle, that aliens and demons and ghosts are all the same thing. Okay so, some people have said that what banishes these entities has been envoking the name of Jesus christ or praying to the lord. So, now if we imagine an exorcist who is doing his job right, no matter if they are priest or a regular Christian or just believe in Jesus; they must be "true believers" to get the job done.

Now that's if you believe the reported cases where this has worked in alien abduction and related alien cases, or reports from hauntings where an "exorcist" is called in. And to me, anyone who is a true believer and knows what they're doing can preform an exorcism, I mean, they really have to know what's up like the warrens.

Now when I say " true believer ", I guess you can say, in Jesus christ but then I have to dive deep and say no, maybe you just have to be a true believer of something else, maybe yourself, or I don't know. My head hurts. Lol

Anyway, gonna check out the comments now. Great stuff, mike.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Chester (11th April 2016), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), DNA (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

what the f#ck?

where'd that thing go???

String theory exists, and there are alternate earth humans visiting this earth. It's not a big deal really. TPTB probably already can do this as well, and CERN is supposedly working on inventing it, but more probably trying to perfect it.

Here are five examples of interdimensional travel on a youtube video.

Here is an example of a dude walking into a convienant store, through a solid glass door and walking out munching on a donut, again going right through the same door.

And here is a tale of time travel that sounds pretty legit. Time travel and interdimensional travel have varying overlaps. Hell I've heard that not a few time travel incidents involving folks from around the turn of the century were a result of Nikolai Tesla performing experiments in the area the person disappeared from. This incident could be one of those.

There are several ways we could interpret this data but the last thing in the world I would entertain is a spectral or ghost like phenomenon.

But you guys know I got nothing but love for you.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th April 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th April 2016), Mike (5th April 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,957 times in 4,333 posts

Hi Mike

I've asked this same question, to myself but I've not brought it up for debate.

-what is the difference between a demon and a ufo?
    -what is the difference between a demon and an ultraterrestrial?
    -a demon and bigfoot?
    -a demon and (fill in the blank)

another question: if religion is truly bunk, why are the catholics so effective at exorcisms?

and...if religion is silly tripe...

-why do demons recoil when sprayed with holy water? when touched with religious relics?
    -why do demons recoil when ordered to do this or that in the name of jesus christ?

I just don't know what a demon is. I mean I know what Christians think it is, but I do not think they are correct in their definition being as they call everything they do not understand a demon. Further, I understand when it comes to the question of Jesus and his evocation working to repel unwanted encounters via they UFO abduction or demon. But,,,,,I'm just not sure I efn believe these folks. Screen memories are the norm not the exception when it comes to abduction phenomenon, as such are those being abducted calmed and satiated with a false memory of invoking the Christian god and having been non-molested only for the opposite to have really been the case?

And in the case of individuals being cleansed via an exorcisim, I suppose I just don't know if there is a large enough sample size to tempt me into biting.
    Also, have you ever been to a pentacostal church? Those folks are working themselves up into manic episodes doing the whole talking in tongues thing and then someone starts talking all loud as if the Christian god is speaking through him. I lived through this stuff as a kid and a young teen. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt then that these people were acting out for attention and to fit in with this subculture. And I think it quite possible that not a few of these demonic possessions could be similar cases.

Now, what if Jesus is a real thing. What if Jesus exists and is understood across alternate dimensions and timelines? What if Jesus manifests galactically and on different planets? I've read an account of a contactee who was told this very thing about a group of folks from the planet Reticulum, and they stated just this that the man we call Jesus is born on other planets besides earth. Edgar Cayce obviously believed in a Jesus Christ and stated there was a reincarnational slant removed from the Biblical writings. The Urantia Book states Jesus was a real figure. So yes, there could absolutely be something to this.

But here is my opinion.
    Everyone is fond of stating earth is this prison planet.
    But what are our chains?
    I'll tell you what I think our chains are. I think time is our chain.
    I'm not of the opinion that earth is a prison planet, but I will state, that it appears that the earth and all of its inhabitants are under the influence of a "being" or race of "beings" that have us at a technological disadvantage. I think that the moon is their base of operations, and I'm afraid we are the target of a time altering technology that places us or seperates us from those other folks who live outside of our planet.

As such any and all interactions with these folks are in fact putting us at an extreme disadvantage. Further more, people want to know why we are not "contacted" on a massive scale, but in my example we would be looked at as pets collared and chained to a porch and barking reactively in accordance with pavlonian conditioning.

Any interaction with folks not on our chain would be quite the shock to our nervous system and may in fact be hard for us to register in our memory.

Folks free of this constraint would seem prescient to us, and damn near omnipotent.

I'll leave it at that for now.

Have a good one Mike
    Last edited by DNA; 5th April 2016 at 03:18.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Why?

As a Catholic with no exorcism experience, I believe it has to do with the faith of the person receiving the rite.

It works because the person believes and has a strong desire for it to work.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), Mike (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast