+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: A demon, ufo, bigfoot, all walk into a bar...

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    I know researchers who have been assigned to work reverse-engineering advanced crafts, so at least some of them are real...the rest, well...good question.
    And I know an exorcist.

These kind of folks "'don't exist", and, for example... the local catholic diocese and bishop have no idea, even, until the need for the exorcist and exorcism...occurs. Then they find out. Much to their surprise.

The whole thing is not quite biblical, but we do tend to put our own overlay on it.

It's a consensus reality. What you consciously/unconsciously project and reflect.... is..what is.

Will, intelligence, ability to create/visualize/fantasize, and so on. You are real, it is real, the reflection is real, until all of it is not.

It comes down to the meta-experiments done to 'prove' or 'disprove' psychic abilities.

In the best imagined and most thoroughly thought out experiments with unassailable logic and parameters..with all three groups agreeing that there is no way a false result can come from the experiment(s)..and all three groups do the same experiments, over and over.....

If the experimenters don't believe, they get a negative result. (no evidence for psychic abilities, zero)

If they believe, they get a positive result. (perfect or near perfect results--psychic abilities are unassailably real)

If they are ambiguous, then they get an ambiguous result. (not sure, could be either way)

All are correct and perfectly right in what they are doing and achieving. 100% perfect results for all three.

The key is that the reality is the variable.

As Max Planck, the father of quantum sciences had surmised, it is all consciousness. All of it. The whole enchilada.

As the Buddhists say: I am god, you are god, this... (waves around at 'all').... is god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully, the light-bulb will go on in your particular knot of complex consciousness of self, and you will understand why you are manipulated in your Enforced ignorance.

For, this ignorance in the self......is the only lever of manipulation ------that truly exists.

When I talk about the commitization of humanity (the maintenance of ignorance, the maintenance of being a commodity)... this... all the above --- is what I'm talking about.

When you look at this which I've outlined, it is the only scenario which functions in and of all of the myriad possible ways that you can possibly imagine. All of them are real, as real as you can will them to be.

Pick a scenario. Anything. Anything at all. Everything you've ever heard, the wildest stories out there, the most mundane theories, and so on. All of science, philosophical thought, religions, dimensions, quantum sciences, any of it -----it all functions. Via will, and directed will, in groups and in individuals. There is no one truth, but that of everything. The perfect paradox..until that light-bulb turns on. Paradox turns out..... to be the most mundane truth.
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th April 2016 at 04:08.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (11th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), hohoemi (5th April 2016), Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (5th April 2016), Reirrac (5th April 2016), seko (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), skyflower (8th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019), william r sanford72 (5th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

I was going through an old thread when I ran into this.

Quote gave up religion many years ago. I believe that satan and the demons are the fallen angels and their Nephlim decendants, Book of Enoch, Solomans writtings etc. Aliens/demons they could be the same thing or completely different species. The old writings say that the Nephlim's spirit did not die when their physical body died. And they are the "demons" that torment us today. The writing of Soloman speaks of these same Nephlim, he lists their names, and discriptions, how they torment, and which Angel to call for protection. I do not recommend everyone go read the Soloman stuff, But, for those of you who feel compelled to read it, it can be found at Sacred-Texts.com Just FYI this is a fabulous resource. You can find sacred texts from all belief systems, translated into english, Its a huge amazing library. OK so I am a nerd.
    I couldn't quote it properly because this was quoted from a different forum, but, strangely enough this individual is now a member of this forum and goes under the name Misskat

Also in so far as interesting correlations are concerned there is this thread on Avalon. Reptilian Entity Attaches itself to boy who viewed Egyptian Mummy
    In the thread there is this post here.
    Quote In Carlos Castaneda's "EAGLE'S GIFT", he talks about the pyramids of ancient Mexico, and he states it is absolutely a bad idea to go there.
    He states that the folks who created those ancient monuments were masters of capturing awareness.
    From what I understood, he stated that these ancient masters of awareness were extremely ruthless and that they were capable of amazing feats.

Castaneda stated these folks were not past using whatever means necessary to increase their life span into the form of a ghoul or ghost and that if certain baits or traps for awareness were tripped, they would awaken to try and capture the essense of whom ever had sprung their awareness or life force trap.

Castaneda hinted these folks had their origins in Atlantis and of course I'm thinking Egypt did as well.
    So, I would think it wise to avoid these ancient artifacts all together.
    I'm of the opinion that almost all phantasmagorical entities that we find parasitic in nature are in fact discarnate beings not going into the tunnel of light and wishing to circumvent the natural order of God, which is reincarnation.

Some individual ego's do not want to forfeit life as they knew it. This results in entities of varying power.

Ghosts absolutely "do" exist. But, there are limitations placed upon them so their disruption of life as we know it is kept to a minimum.

But these are discarnate mortals of "our" world and society, and we are not much of a threat as far as knowledge in this area is concerned. I will report from personal experience that there appears to be a "dark dead" mafia, not a hell, but a place ruled by old beings who force newbie (ghosts) into being corded by higher level beings and then they are to participate in the cording of physical living beings and stealing their "chi" "Qi". These are "shadow" beings, a ghost doesn't turn into a shadow being over night, it takes a while.

I have an experience where I had an interaction with the lowest level type of shadow being. My interactions with a Shadow Being But my experience would not be able to properly explain and or describe those much more powerful shadow beings. It is my guess that the sons of Belial of Atlantis (of which the modern "cult of care" practiced in the Bohemian Grove is a byproduct of, and these Illuminati types consider themselves related to these sons of Belial from Atlantis) took their dark ways of human sacrifice and moved into Egypt and the New World. I think it quite possible that those ancient beings could in fact still live as Shadow Beings and because of arcane arts and the perfected methods for stealing human energy still live as described by Castaneda and the story of the boy being possessed by an entity living in an Egyptian mummy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Mike, author Scott Peck,"People of the lie",and followed by"Glimpse of the devil" should be two books to read if you are interested in possession. He wrote a lot of books regarding spirituality and psychology you may also find interesting.
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (5th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Mike

I think the crazy thing is that the Djinn/Demon possession may actually offer beneficial attributes to the host.

When I say a Djinn/Demon can offer positive things to the individual being possessed, I suppose there is a needed explanation.

We are constantly being fed upon by things we do not see in terms of parastic non-organic parasites.

It's very likely that Castaneda's Don Juan character allowed such a possession to take place in himself in order to rid himself of lower parasites. The Non-Organic beings as Castaneda's Don Juan referred to would be this Djinn/Demon like character.

Although it is never stated in the books, I have often thought that this in fact could be the case.

Smaller parasites would include
    1. Ghosts
    2. Shadow Beings feeding on Sexual Energy
    3. Lower fourth dimensional astral animal type parasites that feed on bad habit energy.

It has been my experience that the DJINN/Demon entity has the rare ability to rid a human of some of these other entities, thus cleaning things up for itself.
    The Djinn in turn does not feed on YOUR energy, it instead feeds on the energy of those in your proximity, turning the possessed into a psychic vampire.
    Really a vampire period.
    And for some reason being rid of the lower parasites makes you more attractive and capable in the eyes of others.
    Increasing your ability and role as this psychic vampire.

I have an experience where such an entity made an offer to myself.
    I hate creating long posts. The length of which causes folks not to read them, but for the sake of sharing here it is.

DNA's Encounter with a Vampire

This is an experience where I feel a astral entity,,,stronger and more permanent and pervasive than a ghost attempted to form a symbiotic/parasitic bond with me.
    I began a correspondence with Jonathan Zap (e-mail) at the end of 2003. At the time I was heavily into this idea of there being a non-organic, non-physical energy oriented life form, or forms. Zap did a show with Jonathan Grey on this subject on coast to coast in 06.
    Zap is a very cerebral guy, and he was very influential in helping me explore/understand and categorize this phenomenon. Zap has some excellent first hand experience with energy parasites including an encounter with a parasite possessed human, making that human a vampire, found here Mind Parasites,Energy Parasites and Vampires.

So, I started working at this call center/phone modem tech, temp company in march of 07. I was in a training class, and as training classes go, you make friends hang out at lunch, that kind of thing.

I made an acquaintance, and,in so far as the story goes, I believe Darren, was home to a parasite of greater strength, tenacity and permanence than I'm used to encountering.

He (Darren) was quite the character, he was like a guy from the wrong time period, he wore long black riding boots, had long lustrous hair, he wore non-collared long sleeve white cotton button shirts that gave him a bit of a pirate look. He was muscular about 6'2 and looked like he could take care of himself in a fight.
    As a guy you can't help but to gauge these kinds of things.

Darren lacked the ability to engage, and I know that sounds weird, but, in a conversation, I tend to value those who can engage, and though we had lots in common, and we talked quite a bit, he never really engaged with me, or if you will, in a Celestine Prophecy esque meaning, he never opened up energetically.

Zap states in his personal encounters with people like this, that folks tend to tell you if they are a vampire, you just have to listen and believe them when they let you know. Now on this note, i could tell you that Darren went on and on about playing this vampire RPG game called Kindrid the Gathering, and that is a little clue. Darren would become amazingly animated (much more so than normal) when telling the tales of his RPG game,,and it was almost as if,,he felt like he was allowed to express that he really, identified with vampires.

On our last day of class,,,we were all coming back from our last break of the day, and getting ready to take the last test of the training class, the instructor was late coming back and I was talking to Darren.

He asked about a turtle I was wearing on a rope around my neck.
    I told him it was my animal totem, joking I thought. He became serious, and well,, for the first time, rather engaging. He asked if I believe in animal totems. I told him that thousands of years of shamanic practice lend some backing in my opinion.

He then went into this rant, now, when people want to tell a story, I have no problem with giving them my energy via attention, and I even have this cool ability to zero in on a place in the aura where the memories being shared are stored and focus in on that area, imbuing it with more energy and thus, giving the story more energy to be told. Giving the story teller more energy to and ability to tell the story.

Darren told me about how he believed he had an animal totem, a cat or panther like totem. He said he felt it saved him. He said without it, he knew he would have went the way of his two brothers and two sisters, who were drug addled and homeless or in prison.

Darren and his siblings were the victims of horrible physical and sexual abuse from their father.
    Darren acknowledged this as the reason for his siblings having their problems, and stated his not repeating their mistakes, was the help he began receiving one day from this animal totem.

He said he felt a force or living being asking to live in him (he was very adament about it), and he said "yes" to the entity asking to live in him, then feeling an indwelling force that he cited had changed him and continues to, to this day. This indwelling force,,made him feel stronger,,more focused, he said he no longer felt the same craving for substances (drugs,alcohol) like his brothers and sisters did.
    By now we were in the class, given notes for the test and given time to study.

Darren had worked there before, and he didn't need to study.
    And he wouldn't stop talking about this subject.
    I say wouldn't cause I needed to study.
    He went on and on, saying this cat like totem lived on in him, and that he never wanted drugs again or needed to drink again.
    He said his addictive vices were gone.
    Now I could see part of the problem, was that he was getting kind of high on the energy I had given him, and I tried to pull back now, but he seemed to not want to let me.

Later that same night, I had this dream.
    I received a call from Jonathan Zap and I answered it on an outside pay phone, telling me that someone was coming. There was a traveling circus, complete with caged animals, the whole nine yards. One of the accompanying performers was going to be paying me a visit.

I took it that it was his friend(Jonathan Zap's friend), and I told him any friend of his was welcome to stay at my place.
    He then told me I should be carefull of who I allow to stay in my place and that I should really think it over.
    I took this as him being to shy to ask for his friend and told him non-sense, his friend could stay with me.
    He again protested, and I told him I had to go.

I was then in my apartment, answering a knock on the door, and it was a young thirty year old man with a dufflebag, he was a sturdy thin gentleman, wearing warm baggy clothes with short black curly hair, he looked greek or roman, but very contemporary.

I invited him in, and told him to make himself at home.
    I told him I had some errands I had to run and I left the apartment.
    When I came back in, I saw the man with children tied to chairs, torturing them with a drill. He was removing their teeth.
    I was in horror. I was in shock. I mean for a dream, I was really feeling the impact of this horror. It was as if this was all really happening, and the children were as alive and important as any child I would see while waking.
    As I stood, not knowing what to do, the man nodded to me, as if he would be done in a second, and for me to just wait a minute and watch.

I screamed obscenities at him, not making much sense, and demanded him to leave.
    He stopped what he was doing, and told me he was doing this for me.
    I failed to articulate a response and motioned for him to leave and then said to leave.
    He stopped what he was doing and seemed to understand, he then looked me in the eye and said that I would be better off if I allowed him to continue. He had this knowing look in his eyes he looked very genuine. His eyes had a knowing in them and empathy, it was wierd.

I then knew what he meant.
    The apartment represented me, the children represented lesser parasites attached to me.
    He couldn't kill them, but he could torture them until they decided to leave on thier own.
    He was a non-dead entity parasite maybe a Djinn if you will, basically he would rid the host of all other energy parasites but, I knew not what HIS DEMANDS or tax would be.
    He genuinly seemed to believe his presence would benefit me.
    He told me to think about it.
    I was crying at this point and told him to leave. And he did.
    Next thing, I was on the outside pay phone with Jonathan Zap and he was chastising me for letting this guy in my apartment when he had warned me against doing so. And though I was going to blame him for the whole thing, I realized then that he(Jonathan Zap) had tried to warn me.

I woke up with the sense that there was a presense in the room. A powerfull one. Had the animal totem/energy parasite of Darren followed me home and attempted to make a new home,,,,a new home of myself? Had the parasite/animal totem contacted another entitiy and pointed me out? Are my corrolations in error,,,possible,,,but it all felt very real.

In retrospect I do believe almost all of us have lesser energy parasites, urging us to do things that will step down our spirit energy into a lesser vibration more easy for them to consume.

The lesser parasites are obvious to me, greed, indulgence, stealing, beligerance, aloofness, superiority, I could get into this but these are not my questions, these are obvious.

It seems the Djinn parasite is able to feed off of the energy of others through helping a host appear Alpha like. Atleast in this example

Now here is where I think it relates with what you are talking about Mike

It is my opinion that when folks ask Jesus to come into their heart and basically occupy their being, I think they are engaging in an actual possession of sorts.

I think either Jesus or an entity assuming that guise is entering into people and because the apartment is occupied, no other goulish guests may stay.

I'm of the opinion that fully committing to the Christian paradigm means you are possessed by something, it has positives for sure, but at this point and time I do not know the extent of committing to something like this.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

hohoemi (6th April 2016), Mike (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,189 times in 4,074 posts

Going to touch on the "what they are" somewhat today.

Must largely /agree DNA about a club of dead guys, some of whom hang around much longer than they should, feeding and "recruiting" others that come their way.

Those are not demons.

Ancient peoples spoke in a largely poetic form; language was increasingly beaten up and simplified to the point where what we have today, is great for "nuts and bolts", but very inadequate for the vast landscape of reality.

However, even our physical sciences have now discovered the manifestations of what was widespread knowledge in the "old ignorant gibberish". Such as 96% of the cosmos is invisible--dark energy (Mother). The core of the galaxy is a supermassive black hole (Night Sun, Central Spiritual Sun). Energy/matter comes out of "nothing"--Big Bang, Quantum Fluctuations--the "Fall".

The Fall, of Angels or Men is simply the process of manifestation, perfectly normal, natural, and necessary.

"Angel", it refers to messenger, but this is not like a message of text or speech. It is "how" consciousness perceives other energy fields. An example of a "high" angel would be say, Hawksbill Mountain. It is there for millions of years and is "how" the mountain is perceived as we see it--for in reality, all those tons of matter are almost entirely "empty" space and it is not filled with any "tiny, solid pellets" but is a bunch of electro-magnetic vibrations. Thus the Angel "informs" us that it is a huge slab of quartz covered in vegetation and considered a sacred pilgrimage site, and not only that, his personal, individual form is not all that hard to see.

A "smaller" angel would be something like an "elf" that paints a flower in my yard blue; it only lasts a few days and I am the only one who sees it. In this way, the Hawksbill angel "hosts" millions of those smaller ones in its environment--the "little folk".

The demons are simply blind elements that "are" the matter itself. Gnomes, sylphs, salamanders, undines. Dao, djinn, afrit, marid. Compared to an angel, it has "fallen" into a lower state. The quartz is "made by" a gnome and it "is" a lot of gnomes and they are supposed to ceaselessly stay on task. If they get idle hands and set free, then those can assume terrible forms and work wonders. Technically, you could summon and command them, but this is extremely dangerous, and not often the most useful thing you could be doing even if successful.

Neither one is anything other than the mind. As the body is made of molecules, so, too, on the invisible side, the mind is made of "something"--Them. Just as an unattended dead body will rot, so, too, an unattended dead mind rots, leaving a ghost. The "true individual" stays in his mind for a relatively short time after death, and then drops it as a husk, or shell, and the fate of this shell depends on several factors. It is a corpse, and this is why the wise attempt to de-energize them so the components may be released and re-used. Unfortunately, this is rare and they hover around seeking to re-enact their memories.

The saddest, sorriest ones are the suicides, followed by those who meet a violent end at an early age. These remain full of activity; a person who felt their life was complete and ready to let go, will leave something that fades away quickly and peacefully. The worst sorts of entities are former humans, and the worst kind of sorcery is that which prolongs their activity.

Naturally, there is commerce between world-systems, between our Earth and the rest of the solar system and on out. The gateways are somewhat restricted, much as it takes a certain amount of force to escape physical gravity. Our Earth world is full of impostors; and, as difficult as it is for us to understand and deal with the ordinary world of our senses, it must be incredibly more difficult for us to understand a world of living light, where shapes and voices beckon, all susceptible to the merest twinge of unconscious thought. This is why I would hold any "vision" or "revelation" at the extremity of disbelief. In most cases, you'd be looking at your neighbor's repressed emotions, or some long dead guy in a sparkly white sheet claiming to be St. Athanasius, all--fleeting phtantasms.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (5th April 2016), Mike (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Hey DNA, as usual, your ideas are wholly original and thought-provoking. Youve given me alot to think about here. And I will! Next week or so I'll be in an internet-less environment...lots of time for contemplation...

Im often tempted to view demonic possession as a semi fictional drama at times...not because I dont think people are being affected by diabolical entities, because I do, but because of the way these entities behave when confronted by so called holy people and holy relics. These entities are generally regarded as master deceivers with infinite cleverness...and yet, when pressed, they simply wilt. I know many put up quite a fight, but why, for example, can't they keep lying when persistently asked their name and origin? Why do they always break? I mean, I hate my uncles' tapioca pudding....he doesnt know that, he thinks I like it...but i'll lie about.that till the day I die man, whether confronted with the name of jesus or david hasselhoff Lol. No sacred relic would cause me to break down, shrug, and confess I hated the sh!t all along, ya know? I mean, how powerful can you be if you can't keep a ruse going for a few hours??

Perhaps im overthinking it, but its occured to me that perhaps this is a form of psy op to get folks to believe in catholicism...

Yeah, im overthinking it...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DNA (5th April 2016), hohoemi (6th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hey DNA, as usual, your ideas are wholly original and thought-provoking. Youve given me alot to think about here. And I will! Next week or so I'll be in an internet-less environment...lots of time for contemplation...

Im often tempted to view demonic possession as a semi fictional drama at times...not because I dont think people are being affected by diabolical entities, because I do, but because of the way these entities behave when confronted by so called holy people and holy relics. These entities are generally regarded as master deceivers with infinite cleverness...and yet, when pressed, they simply wilt. I know many put up quite a fight, but why, for example, can't they keep lying when persistently asked their name and origin? Why do they always break? I mean, I hate my uncles' tapioca pudding....he doesnt know that, he thinks I like it...but i'll lie about.that till the day I die man, whether confronted with the name of jesus or david hasselhoff Lol. No sacred relic would cause me to break down, shrug, and confess I hated the sh!t all along, ya know? I mean, how powerful can you be if you can't keep a ruse going for a few hours??

Perhaps im overthinking it, but its occured to me that perhaps this is a form of psy op to get folks to believe in catholicism...

Yeah, im overthinking it...

Your not overthinking. These are the kind of threads I live for. Honestly if Avalon gave us one gold star a year to give to a thread this would be it.
    I'm amazed to see threads where upon the OP pasted a youtube video and the prewritten synopsis for the youtube video and the thread gets 100 likes.
    I value people who analyze data and make connections on their own and then share those connections with the rest of us.
    And I'm amazed more Avalon folks don't seem to value that. It's as if they need a source to be validated and stamped with a seal of approval before they will give something a chance.

Have a good one on your holiday.
    Take care

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

hohoemi (6th April 2016), Mike (5th April 2016), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

BTW, the exorcist I know is not a catholic. No, not at all.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Chester (11th April 2016), Mike (6th April 2016), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    BTW, the exorcist I know is not a catholic. No, not at all.

Thats interesting. Ever witnessed his process? If not, do you know anything about it? Can you elaborate a little?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

hohoemi (6th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Here ya go Mike - its not only a "Catholic" thing.

and here are some "real Djinn" (I spell the word this way... some don't)

here's an Evangelical removing "Shiva" from a possessed Hindu

Here's another -

Now just imagine that what is possessing the one appeared possessed by a demon is simply "the bad cop" of a larger paradigm we might call, the "Archontic paradigm" and that what might be possessing the one "filled with the Holy Ghost" and doing the exorcism might just be "influenced" by "the good cop" of the same Archontic paradigm?

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

It's a consensus reality. What you consciously/unconsciously project and reflect.... is..what is.
    That consideration has led me to consider the wisdom I stop feeding that entire paradigm so as not to make it stronger when I do feed it (as I have).
    Last edited by Chester; 11th April 2016 at 13:10.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2019), Mike (11th April 2016), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

I was Rumbling thru the Casbah tonight, smelling the spices, seeing the faint glint of jeweled silk, out beating the day's heat and I stubbed my toe on this here golden thread of yours Mike. Love it.

As sometimes happens late at night I listen to some of the amazing singers on the worldwideweb of entrainment.

Tonight, after I put my 12 string to bed, I was listenin' to the first few years of The Voice UK Best Auditions (2012-2015), the singing competition. While listening, I happened upon one of the videos above, the 2nd in Post #30.

No sound except the contestant was singing "Something's Got Ahold On Me". The song starts at the 46:00 mark here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pka-LakCOPo

The video read "Real jinn caught on camera". No matter that I saw not one single jinny, just some deeply repressed m.f.'ers. (please to sound out the whole abbreviation for full affect).Let's not take that alternate reality into this discussion.

Enter train mints, traveled, tasty for sure. Inner tame mitts. Be kind to yourself when you take on the task of believing, beyond the creator you are in this immense inner voyage.

Someone's getting pulled on the tracks in all of those possessions. No wetsuits. No protection given. Ya' see, each reel legion creates it's own demons. They all have their own kits, and believe me they charge rental for each one used. I worked for the recording angels once as a temp accountant.

Without the show it's only half lame. However, with the nasties in attendance, like the semen-possessed, bigfoot ufo captain stepping out on R&R, chewing on one of Arnold's discarded stogies (he, too, can't stand the way he smells)......full and complete crippled consciousness is attained.

Jesus, Mohammed and the Buddha Dude walked into a diner. Guess who was stuck with the bill? I don't know. By this time they are all cartoon characters arguing who's going to get a date with Jessica Rabbit.
    Last edited by Hym; 21st June 2019 at 09:18.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd June 2019), Mike (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I know, I know, off topic, but I can't help myself.. Mike have you ever considered being a comedian? I know this is a serious thread but it was presented in such a humorous way.. Thanks for that, I needed the laugh.

In regards to the thread? I don't know, I don't know, and honestly I don't know, and I think this is what leads to most of the confusion in the subject matter. Those that claim to know the answers? Are all seemingly saying the same things, yet calling it something else.. Heck, I can discuss my own experiences in several different arenas as things do line up with many different topics.. Which suggests they're all somehow related.. And those not lumping it all together aren't getting anywhere either, because they don't claim to know everything, so people don't listen, thinking they don't know what they're talking about. HAHAHA..

I suppose until someone pulls back the curtain and shows us how it all works, we will be questioning such things forever. But i prefer to do that with a smile on my face, so thank you for the thread.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Hym (21st June 2019), Mike (21st June 2019), Patient (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Yes, this topic always grows into others and we always have more questions.

Through my experiences, I have wondered this...perhaps the energy used by a travelling ET opens a portal for them to travel through. Now there is a portal opened for a short time, or maybe enough energy from it for other entities to travel through. Perhaps this is why there is paranormal activity in the same area as a UFO sighting.

I had recurring experiences of both in the same area over a period of time. Seems i still have some residual lower strength entities hanging around but nothing as strong as when I was experiencing frequent UFO sightings.

Tried to put as much info together in a short post - but i am always here to elaborate on anything in particular if anyone has any questions about it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (21st June 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Hey Mike, have you read this article? https://hopes.stanford.edu/exorcism-...rent-cultures/
    Huntington’s Disease (HD) is a rare inherited disorder that breaks down nerve cells in the brain over time, affecting the patient’s behavior and movement. In its early stages, HD symptoms can vary among patients. Mood swings are a common early symptom and HD patients may become depressed, irritable, apathetic, or angry. In some cultures, psychological disorders that also have a motor component, such as Huntington’s Disease (HD), Tourette syndrome and schizophrenia, can result in the individual being labeled as possessed. The notion of possession, in which a person becomes demonized, possessed, or controlled by a demon, was present in many ancient religions and is still present in many beliefs today. To drive out the demons or evil spirits, family members or religious figures turn to exorcism. An exorcist is typically someone of religious faith who is thought to be able to channel benevolent powers and cast out evil spirits from otherwise good people. The concept and practice of exorcism crosses cultural and historical boundaries.

In Catholicism, priests undertake prayers for repentance, divine intervention and protection before engaging in ceremony. The patients then undergo counseling to enhance their spiritual life after the ritual. Buddhist exorcism involves prayer and meditation to persuade the spirit to leave the body. Taoists mainly use chanting, praying, and physical movements to drive away the evil spirits. Among Muslims, the belief of demon possession is not universal. Mr Nazirudin Mohd Nasir, head of the Office of the Mufti at the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore, said, “We believe there are unseen creations of God such as the ‘jinn’ or spirits.” However, he added that although, “One could possibly be possessed by the unseen, but one should not simply blame everything on this. In fact, some people do not believe in possession, although they believe that the unseen exist.” For Muslims who do believe, however, he said that there were those in the community who specialized in the exorcism ritual.

As a case study for practiced exorcism, this paper will examine North Thailand Hill tribe Shamans. There are Lahu, Lisu, Karen, Hmong and Lawa hill tribes. Among these hill tribes of Thailand that migrated from southern China, Laos and Burma, Lisu hill tribal villagers believe in exorcism and possession. According to their belief, there are two beings that can take possession of a person, including the ‘phi pheu’ or tigers as well as ‘phu seu’ or vampires. The hill tribe believes that ‘tai’ or black magic that is implanted in the body of the afflicted person by another person causes many of the illnesses they experience. This object must then be sucked out by the shaman in order for the person to be cured.

While the process of exorcism varies across many cultures, the act of restraining the patient is common; and these restraints can sometimes lead to injuries. The illusion that exorcism works on people with a disease experiencing supposed symptoms of possession can be attributed to the placebo effect. However, there are 370,000 reported cases of people killed during exorcism and another 310,000 reported injuries. These numbers are an underestimate as there are still unreported fatal cases in many rural areas of developing countries where mental illness is stigmatized. Scientifically, demonic possession is not a valid psychiatric or medical diagnosis recognized by either the DSM-V or ICD-10. Patients with symptoms associated with physical or mental illness can be mistaken for victims of demon possession. For example, a shaman beat a mother of two from Thailand with a dried stingray tail because the family had suggested it as a way to rid of her mental illness (later revealed to be a form of motor disorder). Despite her efforts to flee, the shaman abducted her and continued until she died. Even though the shaman was later on charged with murder, this case study shows that the process of exorcism can be fatal and victims can been bound, beaten, burned, starved, and even tortured.

In conclusion, it is difficult to come by documentation of any outcomes of official exorcisms, harmful or beneficial. Exorcisms are supposed to be low-key. Although they are not necessarily a secret, exorcisms are not performed in public or in front of press representatives. However there have been reported cases that victims of exorcisms, whom the officials believe to have mental illnesses, had past away from the rigorous ritual. Therefore, it is imperative to raise awareness about treatments for mental disorder in areas where exorcism is prevalent and mental illness is a social stigma.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (22nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Yes, this topic always grows into others and we always have more questions.

Through my experiences, I have wondered this...perhaps the energy used by a travelling ET opens a portal for them to travel through. Now there is a portal opened for a short time, or maybe enough energy from it for other entities to travel through. Perhaps this is why there is paranormal activity in the same area as a UFO sighting.

I had recurring experiences of both in the same area over a period of time. Seems i still have some residual lower strength entities hanging around but nothing as strong as when I was experiencing frequent UFO sightings.

Tried to put as much info together in a short post - but i am always here to elaborate on anything in particular if anyone has any questions about it.
    Actually I have heard many people discuss the portal theory before of alternate realities sometimes running into each other, like two waves colliding creating, if only for a brief time some strange phenomenon.. I would love to have you share more on the portal suggestion Patient if you feel so inclined? I would love that..

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (22nd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

A bit disappointed by a lack of a joke ... misleading title.
    Last edited by Constance; 22nd June 2019 at 09:10.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (22nd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    A bit disappointed by a lack of a joke ... misleading title.
    Maybe I can make it up to you. This is the only joke I can ever remember so I hope it's okay and Mike doesn't mind

Q. What is a specimen?

A. An Italian Astronaut

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DeDukshyn (22nd June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (22nd June 2019), Patient (22nd June 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

good responses here. thanks guys (Hym, your response was lovely ..and poetic even, but i'm not sure if i understood it tbh!)

i worked in a hospital once, and the eyes of some of the more heavily medicated patients suggested hate and menace. was it the medication itself, or did the medication make them susceptible to outside influence? Just gonna let that dangle there...

i might spend a very pleasant 4 hours talking to a really calm and kind patient, only to return after dinner to an utter monster. i was in charge of watching this priest once. Real sweetheart at first. His buddies came to visit one day(some also priests) and they cursed like sailors and told hilarious stories. i broke for dinner, thoroughly amused and even anxious to get back; he was a fun guy. but when i returned, his whole demeanor had changed. the guy he was before was gone, almost instantly replaced by this sinister looking, seething, angry man who accused me of being Satan himself before attacking me. sure, he was ill. but there was something in the eyes there, something undeniably malevolent. i don't know how to explain it except to say that it wasn't him.

i was a caretaker for my uncle for 7 years. he has parkinsons and MS, and is wheelchair bound due to back surgery. One problem begets another in these situations, and the medication intake keeps increasing as a result. at the end of my tenure there, he had that same look of menace and hate that the patients in the hospital had. i'd look at his eyes, and it was not him. so, even if it was just the medication possessing him, he was possessed. but i suspect something more sinister.

i note and accept quite a bit of that article Intranuclear posted. but there are some events that take place in these ed and lorraine warren exorcisms that can't be explained away by anything else other than the paranormal....like levitation, for example. there were all kinds of strange things that would happen during and even after these exorcisms, like the phantom car i described in my original post.

and yes, since i created this thread a couple yrs ago, i have learned of the techniques used by other traditions to attempt to remedy these situations. good to know.

as times changed, and we went from vampires and wolfmen and fairies into the technological era, our phantoms changed as well. demons and such were getting replaced by flying saucers, and alien abductions. why? were the phantoms changing costumes or was it our perceptions that were changing? or had we all invented the whole bloody thing like some sprawling, phantasmagorical tulpa landscape?

the point i was trying to make, was that our 3d paranormal representations all tend to behave in the same ways, whether we call them demons or ghosts are aliens or whatever. john keel would often muse that what we see were merely side effects of one prime source. he'd say that bigfoot and mothman and reptilians and skinwalkers and greys etc, were all tentacles of the same thing. at the end of his career, he wasn't even interested in the manifestations anymore, he was only interested in the source

in the skinwalker ranch story for example, there are reports of cigarette smoking dogs. there are giant thought-to-be extinct wolves who are impervious to shotgun blasts. there are creatures that left raptor prints in the snow. there are disembodied voices mocking the family who stayed there. does that sound like the actions and behavior of an intelligent space-faring species looking to make contact with earth humans??? some of it is downright silly. there is a very obvious trickster element to all of it. superficially anyway, it would seem more demonic in nature.

and yet, there were also the infamous flying saucers in the area, and triangle shaped craft. and "men in black". in other words, it seemed as though something was being contrived here....like a wacky paranormal stage show was being put on for reasons unknown. keel would call it mythmaking in action.

it's important we use labels and things to make distinctions, and yet i wonder if our language in these instances is helping or hurting us. perhaps many of these manifestations are really the same thing, expressing itself in many different guises in order to stay undetected.
    Last edited by Mike; 22nd June 2019 at 21:39.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (22nd June 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd June 2019), Hym (23rd June 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

William Friedkin, the Director of “The Exorcist” film decided to check out the real stuff and made a documentary about a Roman Catholic Priest who is renowned for exorcisms – Gabriele Amorth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_De..._Father_Amorth

One of my big take-aways from watching this was when Friedkin asked a Priest, with a ranking high enough to be authorized to perform exorcisms, why he chooses not to.

He said because they scare the hell out of him. He talks about a special quality exorcists, like Father Amorth, need to have. An unshakeable faith that gives them No Fear.

This priest makes an appearance in this trailer @1:02.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjRQokeQNo

Interestingly exorcists are more common than I once thought. I had been working with a school Pastor for some time on projects when in general conversation one day she told me she was an exorcist. Our conversation was very interesting after that lol.

She doesn’t advertise it but reveals it appropriately when she gets the call to. And just so happened that a family I knew were having traumatic experiences with one of their children that modern medicine, counselling, etc couldn’t help with. This poor 5yr old child would literally have episodes that appeared to be of demonic possession.

His father would have trouble holding him in an embrace because of strength that came out of nowhere as his body kicked, thrashed, hissed, bit and spat. When released the child would often hide under the table with terror all over his face. Needless to say I recommended the Pastor pay a visit and she is working with the family.

As to aliens, demonic entities, etc – I think at this point that they are different “species”. My guess on demonic entities, at this point, is they are born of A.I. The energetic/power/force in the “No Fear” state is what has the potential to disable/repel them within the circuit board.

I personally don’t think that transitional and/or trapped souls are demonic entities either. Different species again.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 23rd June 2019 at 01:51.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Hym (23rd June 2019), Mike (23rd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast