+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The voice of God

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The voice of God

Hi everyone,

I've decided to share a story with you all about the night I heard the voice of God. I'll keep it "to the point" and elaborate if someone asks me to. Please leave any comment/response as all opinions are welcome and will help a great deal...

It was past midnight, early-mid 2015, very dark out, very quiet and I lay in bed on my back meditating for the purpose of contacting someone, anyone and just for a chat, to have maybe some intelligent discussion or to have someone bestow their wisdom unto me. Anyway, I lay there and waited for a response and was wondering within myself if I would be able to recognize another person's telepathic "voice" apart from my own mental chatter and thoughts. I thought there may only be a difference of tone perhaps or word-use or just profound knowledge that couldn't have come from myself, etc...

But nope! I absolutely knew with 100% certainty that I had established contact with "someone". It happened almost without any effort or provokation on my part, just in a sort of zone of what some people call "the present moment". At first, my spine tingled, then, like a raging orgasm (sorry, its's the best and only way to describe the feeling) through my spine from the tail right to the back of my skull, my CNS came alive with this insane pulse of energy, as described. What followed was a kind of silence greater than the rooms current silent state, by 3-fold at least, and I don't even know how, the quietness just got quieter all of a sudden.

In a loud voice and clearly articulated speech, a voice came that seemed like it was coming through a megaphone and took over the silence and sounded slightly nasaly, metalic, with what sounded like almost a radio static in the "background" when it spoke. It seemed to be a male voice (and I'd describe it as a sort of "little man voice"), with both high and low pitches and spoke His words slowly but in a punchy way and said, "This [slight pause] is God." And straight after that, the surge of energy left my body, sound returned to normal and in vain I tried to reestablish the connection but the voice had left and no matter what I tried, I could not then and since then get back in contact with he who called himself "God".

This is my first time sharing the story to anyone apart from my partner, and I also want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience or heard God's voice ever? What did God say? I originally thought I should tell absolutely NO ONE about it because they would think I'm crazy and lock me up as well as the private/intimate nature of the experience felt like I was meant to keep it to myself. Maybe perhaps till I was ready and a bit more enlightened, so I would not confuse the message or spoil the intention behind it.

I truly believe that the voice I heard was God's very own, straight from The Source, from The original artist, the father/mother of consciousness. I never believed in God having any human qualities as in a fixed physical form or even a voice-box for that matter, but God I believe can become a physical, visual and audible presence if he/she so wishes. I don't know why God announced him/herself to me, I've asked that question to my Higher Self and other Spiritual Guides and all of them remain silent on the matter. They don't give a single hint or any slight inclination as to why. I personally thought at the time that I had gone and crossed over to madness. At the same time, I felt like part of me had been used like an instrument (not in any negative sense, just that I felt my body was just as simple as an instrument and nothing more). As time passed I began to think I may have received a genuine telepathic message from an ET who was playing a practical joke, then I reeled that thought back, as an enlightened being would not be so cruel. Eventually, through much internalization and study of Self and in my quest for enlightenment, I began trying to understand the nature of God in order to understand the event that took place in my room that night. I am still on that road and still searching for answers. All my shared experiences here in Avalon ride on that quest.

And so if anyone can help me in my quest to understand this event, it would be so greatly appreciated. Call me a madman, I don't mind, just speak your Truth
    Last edited by picloud; 4th April 2016 at 22:00. Reason: Typo

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The voice of God

I strongly suggest reading the trilogy “Conversations with God” by Neal Donald Walsh. The title is self explanatory. Wonderful books, lot of knowledge. These books cover a lot of ground in different subjects of interest for any human being.
    I’d say I have read thousands of books in my lifetime and these are among the best. Your experience resembles that of Neal’s.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to latina For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th April 2016), LivioRazlo (5th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), ulli (5th April 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

cccc. sounds like something a ET would do. cc. They are NOT, all, enlightened beings. Some are quite humorous in their actions and intentions. yep! are! ccc.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Eram (5th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2016), JRS (4th April 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), Marikins (6th April 2016), Mercedes (6th April 2016), picloud (4th April 2016), ulli (5th April 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latina (here)
    I strongly suggest reading the trilogy “Conversations with God” by Neal Donald Walsh. The title is self explanatory. Wonderful books, lot of knowledge. These books cover a lot of ground in different subjects of interest for any human being.
    I’d say I have read thousands of books in my lifetime and these are among the best. Your experience resembles that of Neal’s.
    Thanks latina,

I'll definitely look into this book and author... When you say our experiences were similar, what do you mean by that? As in what was similar about our exoeriences specifically? If you could give me a quick rundown that would be awesome

Thanks again!

7. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    cccc. sounds like something a ET would do. cc. They are NOT, all, enlightened beings. Some are quite humorous in their actions and intentions. yep! are! ccc.
    Haha well I did feel at one stage this was what happened as mentioned, but I doubt it was so because of the presence and energy that came with the voice. But if it were an ET having a laugh, he got me good.

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Hmmm. This is your experience, your perception so it is your truth. For us to surmise who the voice is, would be an intrusion on your perception. From what you described though, a metallic nasally voice saying I am God, if it were me as observer, receiver, I would use discernment. Man gave Creator the name God and as you know there are many "gods" out there.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Chester (5th April 2016), Eram (5th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2016), Frenchy (5th April 2016), LivioRazlo (5th April 2016), Olaf (5th April 2016), ulli (5th April 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,475 times in 21,115 posts

Exclamation Re: The voice of God

“Conversations with God” by Neal Donald Walsh "6 Billion people must die" WTF?

J: Is it true that you want to depopulate the planet from 7 billion to 500 million.
    S: Where did you hear this?
    J: Online.
    S: Not everything you read online is true.
    J: Okay – is this is false?
    S: Yes, it is false. It’s more like one billion people.
    J: Why?
    S: There are way too many of you on this planet at this time and I can’t keep track nor control all of you.
    J: So you want to kill us.
    S: Yes, by your free will of course.
    J: What do you mean?
    S: Well let me see. You will choose to go to wars for me. You will choose to kill other people during these wars, including innocent civilians. You will still eat foods and drinks that will kill you. You will still choose to breathe the air that will kill you. The list goes on and on.
    J: Enough.
    S: This is my game – I am just letting you all play because I want to.
    J: Game?
    S: Yes, game.
    J: If this is a game, then it is not real, it’s at least not permanent.
    S: It can be if you get stuck in the reincarnation Merry-go-Round.
    J: So you’re telling me that people are getting recycled back to Earth again and again.
    S: Some people do and some escape this place.
    J: How do they escape it?
    S: They realize what is going on and they choose to go somewhere else when they die.
    J: Like where?
    S: Another dimension, another reality that suits them better.
    J: Do you stop them from going?
    S: I used to stop them – now I don’t care.

http://www.mazzastick.com/conversati...-the-dark-one/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

~maybe 1000s of different higher intelligent beings can make you believe you have listened to the "voice of God" it is up to you if you fall for it or not ... and why there is a need for you to be "so special" ... we all (as a Soul) came from Source (Prime Creator) with temporary amnesia.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (6th April 2016), ulli (5th April 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Hmmm. This is your experience, your perception so it is your truth. For us to surmise who the voice is, would be an intrusion on your perception. From what you described though, a metallic nasally voice saying I am God, if it were me as observer, receiver, I would use discernment. Man gave Creator the name God and as you know there are many "gods" out there.
    Man gave Creator the word God, but God gave man the word and ability to use it. As a tool for expressing our consciousness and what we see in our mind's eye, words are just tools and a conduit for knowledge to pass through. There may be many "gods" as we, in my opinion, are all like gods (and other various levels of consciousness or gods) but we are creation and there is a Creator. This Creator is unique from other gods, or forms of consciousness as "he/she/it" is the source of said consciousness and that which dreams us into being.

13. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    “Conversations with God” by Neal Donald Walsh "6 Billion people must die" WTF?

J: Is it true that you want to depopulate the planet from 7 billion to 500 million.
    S: Where did you hear this?
    J: Online.
    S: Not everything you read online is true.
    J: Okay – is this is false?
    S: Yes, it is false. It’s more like one billion people.
    J: Why?
    S: There are way too many of you on this planet at this time and I can’t keep track nor control all of you.
    J: So you want to kill us.
    S: Yes, by your free will of course.
    J: What do you mean?
    S: Well let me see. You will choose to go to wars for me. You will choose to kill other people during these wars, including innocent civilians. You will still eat foods and drinks that will kill you. You will still choose to breathe the air that will kill you. The list goes on and on.
    J: Enough.
    S: This is my game – I am just letting you all play because I want to.
    J: Game?
    S: Yes, game.
    J: If this is a game, then it is not real, it’s at least not permanent.
    S: It can be if you get stuck in the reincarnation Merry-go-Round.
    J: So you’re telling me that people are getting recycled back to Earth again and again.
    S: Some people do and some escape this place.
    J: How do they escape it?
    S: They realize what is going on and they choose to go somewhere else when they die.
    J: Like where?
    S: Another dimension, another reality that suits them better.
    J: Do you stop them from going?
    S: I used to stop them – now I don’t care.

http://www.mazzastick.com/conversati...-the-dark-one/

¤=[Post Update]=¤

~maybe 1000s of different higher intelligent beings can make you believe you have listened to the "voice of God" it is up to you if you fall for it or not ... and why there is a need for you to be "so special" ... we all (as a Soul) came from Source (Prime Creator) with temporary amnesia.
    There is no need for me to be "so special" given my experience. Firstly because my case is not unique. Second because I believe God and I are on the same playing field and as is everyone else. The distortion of belief is that God is greater than us. In my views and beliefs, this is the subbordinance with which we feel inadequate or unworthy of being close to God as we perceive ourselves to be flawed and powerless as human beings. This is the trickery of religious and spiritual organisations alike that use fear and hierarchy to control and keep order. There is no hierarchy, just various levels of consciousness that are realistically achievable and do not require being special, just enlightenment, which is knowing truth. This truth comes from within, and that truth within is God residing in us, as us, and in all ways imaginable. When you understand that we are powerful beyond our present state of awareness and have the qualities of the Creator, no one needs to be lead or requires any leadership; our own path opens up to us and we live in accordance to that personal truth and self guidance. Then there is no need for authority over any man or woman or animal or any part of nature. This is oneness, and its a circle that has no beginning, end, leader or follower. Oneness, the spiritual goal, is not a ladder.

So as I said, there is no self-importance nor hierarchy, just those who understand and those learning. And even then, being the one who understands gives no authority over those learning for everything is a design so perfect that it unlocks this awareness in its own due course and in the most natural way so that we experience being lost, so that we understand what it is to objectively view ones self just as the Creator did when he/she/it created us to experience Other.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PS: ExomatrixTV,

I dont see how the conversation you posted has any resemblance to my experience. I thank you for your post and sharing, but if you could perhaps highlight what you mean or elaborate on this, that would be sweet. Thanks again

PPS (Added on after initial post):
    I just followed your link in the post and realized that the conversation was between Justin and Satan, I understand now why you made the link and reference and I thank you. Still, what can you tell me of the book you recommended? Before I read it, I'd just like to know a little about the similarities between my experience and the author's.

Thank you
    Last edited by picloud; 5th April 2016 at 01:27. Reason: Realized something and added on

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I'll share 2 times that I heard a voice which provided info I needed to progress to a next step. It is the same voice tone, I identify it as a male not female voice. First one-age 33, going up the steps to a new home that I was to share with my new husband and my own 7 year old daughter. ..the voice said clearly, "you will be here five years." As it turned out, this was exactly right on. Second, I was driving to work and stopped at a stop light. I was listening to a song I really liked and was waiting for the light to turn. As I proceeded on through the intersection I heard the same male voice say, in an easy like way, "why don't you change lanes to the right one." I just steered the car to the right lane just as a maniac looking man in a small speeding auto came careening over the top of the hill directly at me. I had to quickly pull off to the side of the road. I saw his eyes and knew he rushed on, his vehicle coming so close that if I had been in the other lane of traffic, he would have hit me head on. When I got to work, I went to all the people I called friends and told them of my experience. I never in my life felt so happy!!
    I decline to try to identify the source of the voice I heard. I am just thankful for it.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

bettye198 (5th April 2016), Frenchy (5th April 2016), Mercedes (6th April 2016), Michi (5th April 2016), picloud (5th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by moekatz (here)
    I'll share 2 times that I heard a voice which provided info I needed to progress to a next step. It is the same voice tone, I identify it as a male not female voice. First one-age 33, going up the steps to a new home that I was to share with my new husband and my own 7 year old daughter. ..the voice said clearly, "you will be here five years." As it turned out, this was exactly right on. Second, I was driving to work and stopped at a stop light. I was listening to a song I really liked and was waiting for the light to turn. As I proceeded on through the intersection I heard the same male voice say, in an easy like way, "why don't you change lanes to the right one." I just steered the car to the right lane just as a maniac looking man in a small speeding auto came careening over the top of the hill directly at me. I had to quickly pull off to the side of the road. I saw his eyes and knew he rushed on, his vehicle coming so close that if I had been in the other lane of traffic, he would have hit me head on. When I got to work, I went to all the people I called friends and told them of my experience. I never in my life felt so happy!!
    I decline to try to identify the source of the voice I heard. I am just thankful for it.
    When you say you heard the voice on two occasions and they allowed you to "progress to the next step" what did you mean by that? In your examples where one told you about being in a place for five years and the other steering you away from an accident, wherein lies the lesson for progress? I think your experience is wonderful and I'm so happy for you that you avoided a tragic short cut back to the afterlife with the help and hint of a compassionate being.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I meant that spiritually, these 2 incidents pre-dated changes in my life and outlook. Progress for me was realizing someone/something out side myself was able to know something of me and my life. I felt supported.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

picloud (5th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Just a short answer, because I am in a rush

Quote At first, my spine tingled, then, like a raging orgasm (sorry, its's the best and only way to describe the feeling) through my spine from the tail right to the back of my skull, my CNS came alive with this insane pulse of energy, as described. What followed was a kind of silence greater than the rooms current silent state, by 3-fold at least, and I don't even know how, the quietness just got quieter all of a sudden.
    This sounds completely like a Kundalini experience-happens to some people in Meditation Some aim for this Kundaline experience, sometimes it happens accidentally.

Quote This [slight pause] is God." And straight after that, the surge of energy left my body, sound returned to normal and in vain I tried to reestablish the connection but the voice had left and no matter what I tried, I could not then and since then get back in contact with he who called himself "God".
    I am quite sure, that it was not God himself as entity speaking-more like the spark of God in you, that wants to be awakened and fully express itself.
    It is more like the quality of this experience which is God...total silence, presence in the moment, love, higher energy, joy (orgasmic ;-)
    I had similar experiences and they come and go-so I see them as a hint in a certain direction in spiritual development.

Quote I felt like part of me had been used like an instrument (not in any negative sense, just that I felt my body was just as simple as an instrument and nothing more)
    Haha, sounds sad, but its true. You are an instrument or vehicle for Gods will.

So, that was my interpretation

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

picloud (5th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

God is all powerful and can speak to you telepathically or as you heard him. The feeling you got will tell you the truth. I would say you were feeling lonely in this world and what better answer is there than for God to assure you he is there.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

picloud (5th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Yes, the voice of a 20 meters bear dwelling in a cave somewhere in the middle of abandoned forest.
    Shakes every atom of your body, voice that is not separate from feeling and transmits more meaning in few words than some books in thousands.

I don't know how to describe it accurately, this is a thing more real than everything around, this is what i can't put into words.

It started with force, waterfall or jet engine going on and off in my mind. Maybe body, I don't know, feeling the endless possibility, power of nuclear scale. This scale differs.
    First time I had beautiful vision of golden stars everywhere around me, I was flying above my bed. Can't tell if I really was... That is what I felt as real.
    Most often in morning hours. I can't tell the trigger. You can leave the body easily when this happens. Just stand up, and well, your body stays behind. Memories may rush in front of your eyes. You can slow it down. You can control the waterfall rush with will. Stop it. Can't tell how easy it is to start, but when it starts it is your will to that stops it.

To the point. First time i got out of my body, I run. Run through my bedroom window and then on to the nearest building roof. I noticed some people, doesn't matter, the voice out of the sky said something and i was back.
    Well after that I felt I gained someone's attention. It tried to go through in waking time, i strongly willed it not to. All this and next happenings are connected with that voice.
    It is easiest to scare you when you are not paying attention. It manifested. I know it sound silly.. but it wasn't, the ****i*g darkest laughter. It isn't just shadowy mist with sparks and lighting going through it's changing with complex motions body. Apart form the voice, there is a field of influence you feel, and it's dark. I run, felt it went after me and bumped into me, don't know what exactly happened.
    My heart was beating as hard as it could, it was beating very slow, I could feel the point where, had I flowed with emotions, it would stop.

Another time, similar to situation in first post. The same voice asked me: Do you want to die (in polish it's only 2 words). I said without thinking: no, no and it was gone. The feeling was great, i can't tell why but even though the character of this event wasn't 'nice' I felt more alive than ever, not scared. It defied my logic. But what you gonna do..

The only straightforward account i have seen is here, and the author seemed odd (One post that is only quoted from deleted one)..
    https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=303662
    Last edited by soul; 5th April 2016 at 15:53.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to soul For This Post:

picloud (6th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,892 times in 1,408 posts

I would Imagine there would be NO DOUBT to the GENIUNE Combined Vibrational Sound within Creation going THROUGH YOU
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

picloud (6th April 2016), Valerie Villars (23rd December 2017)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Sometimes those voices are really just our own higher self looking out for us. I remember my sister, in a car accident and a voice told her Lift up your legs. She did and the car was smashed in ( a fiat) and if she kept her legs down, there would clearly be injury and she was a dancer.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Ikarusion (7th April 2016), Marikins (6th April 2016), picloud (6th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hi. You seem to be a deep thinker. Nice.

I can relate a similar story that happened to me April 1, 2000 at 3 a.m. while reading Neale Donald Walsh's Conversations with God. Just like that I was suddenly overcome with an amazing feeling and it became very quiet in my mind and I forgot about my surroundings entirely. A voice did not speak but thoughts formed and a message was delivered. The feeling was ecstatic almost orgasmic. I could live this way from now on, in direct communication with God, if I wished. I lost myself in that moment. But a time came when I had to decide. And I said thank-you no. Just then a rather large spider scampered between my feet and stopped. From it I heard, "I am in all." as clear as day. Then the spider scurried away, the silence broke, I became aware of the room I was in and tears began to flow. I had rejected God. Then in my mind, like a shutter being pulled, I was snapped back into that ecstatic state and a merry thought entered. It conveyed only, "April Fools!", and I was again yanked back to reality. God has a sense of humor. Sometimes his jokes aren't too funny. I wrote a poem about it.

CONSECRATION

Late one night at quarter to three,
    I had a fright, an epiphany.
    That morning was to honor fools,
    The day I learned that God still rules!
    Alone I sat in the sunroom,
    Staring out at the moonless gloom.
    While in my hands, a special book,
    Made me see so I had to look.
    God and a man were talking there
    About His plan, His holy dare.
    God’s honest words dispelled the lie,
    Upon which I’d learned to rely.
    And in that state, confused and lost,
    I’m tied to fate at any cost.
    My soul’s destiny, that’s my goal,
    I cannot play my former role.
    That night He came and made me see
    I’m not the same once He’s in me.
    With just a poke, a gentle shake,
    I knew it’s true and not a fake.
    He filled a hole deep in my heart,
    Promised my soul we’d never part.
    With love He poured ‘till I near burst,
    No fear or pain could slake that thirst.
    I felt it first and had no doubt –
    God’s tryst to turn me inside out.
    In fear I balked and begged Him no!
    To stand aside and let me go …
    Then a spider rushed to my feet,
    God inspired, it stopped there, neat.
    Alone, still dazed; the spider said:
    “I am in all!” and then it fled.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

picloud (6th April 2016), soul (8th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Here are some possibilities:
    1. ET or hyperdimensional
    2. Discarnate
    3. Army dude in fatigues with industrial telepathic device
    4. Paid civilians with industrial telepathic device
    5. Remote influencer telepathically transmitting
    6. AI microwave telepathic transmission
    7. Your Higher Self
    8. god or God

There are a lot of shenanigans going on right now, at least the past couple of months. It is as though 13 year olds got ahold of their parents' ACME telepathic transmitters and played hooky from school so they could terrorize the populace. The communications have been juvenile and dramatic. I definitely feel a prank vibe about some reports I have received.

It is my impression that only not-Gods say "This is God" since (IMO) God isn't a being but a force of unimaginable and ineffable love and power. I ask myself how the communication is vetted by my heart.

I think it is very interesting you are having these experiences and they are an opportunity for developing discernment. After all, it is what you think about it that is important.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th April 2016), picloud (7th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Sometimes those voices are really just our own higher self looking out for us. I remember my sister, in a car accident and a voice told her Lift up your legs. She did and the car was smashed in ( a fiat) and if she kept her legs down, there would clearly be injury and she was a dancer.
    wow, that is pretty cool, makes me think that our higher self is above time, looking down on the timeline.....?

+ Reply to Thread