+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: False Flag Season 2016 Starting off with a BANG

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default False Flag Season 2016 Starting off with a BANG

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: 5 People Killed in Sightseeing Helicopter Crash, Officials Say
    [ATTACH]Name:  president-monson-with-pigeons-biography.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  34.9 KB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	first-presidency-of-the-church.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	33227  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2016), TargeT (5th April 2016), voices of silence (6th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: False Flag Season 2016 Starting off with a BANG

More than 44 years ago, on October 4, 1963, President Thomas S. Monson was sustained to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. For nearly 23 of those years, he has been a counselor in the First Presidency, serving with President Ezra Taft Benson, President Howard W. Hunter, and President Gordon B. Hinckley.

Sustained as an Apostle at the age of 36, President Monson was one of the youngest men to be called to this position.

He enlisted in the United States Navy near the end of World War II, at the age of 18, and served his hitch as a sailor. Afterward, he attended the University of Utah, graduating Cum Laude in business in 1948. Soon thereafter he began working for the Deseret News daily newspaper in Salt Lake City as an advertising executive.

At age 22, after his marriage to Frances Beverly Johnson, President Monson was called to serve as the bishop of the Sixth-Seventh Ward in Salt Lake City. Eighty-five widows lived in the ward, and as a young bishop he visited each one regularly, making sure their spiritual and temporal needs were met. It was also here he began his lifelong involvement with the Boy Scouts of America. In 1955, he was called to serve as a counselor in the stake presidency of the Temple View Stake in Salt Lake City. From 1959 to 1962, he served as president of the Church’s Canadian Mission, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.

Upon his return from Canada, he resumed work at the Deseret News, eventually becoming general manager of the Deseret News Press, one of the largest commercial printing firms in the western United States. He was working there at the time of his call to serve as an Apostle, in 1963.

Known for his energy and ability to get things done, President Monson has a quick intellect and an amazing memory. He is also an articulate and eloquent speaker. Throughout his years as a General Authority, his talks have often hearkened back to his experiences with the widows and others whom he served as bishop.

President Monson is the recipient of the Boy Scouts of America Silver Beaver Award (1971), Silver Buffalo Award (1978), and of international Scouting’s highest award, the Bronze Wolf (1993).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,924 times in 695 posts

I don't understand ... Was he killed ... Was this intentional ...the title throws me ... For what reason ? Help me understand...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

kirolak (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Hi ramus. Thank you for your post. So, it's all hidden in plain sight, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wS2bTeQ7XY
    I know we are all too checked out via bombarding of information coming from all sides. So, it's hard to deal with slow methodical NLP at this point. But unfortunately, that's what we have to do in order to see that they warned us on Saturday and Sunday - and then Monday they went off with multiple false flags. We are dealing with straight up Nazi's here. They are not even speaking in symbolism now - they are telling us what they are going to do to us the day before they do it. And it's our fault because we were too stupid to figure it out. Not sure if you are aware of Aaron McCollum but if not, please let Bill Ryan and his staff know AARON is the key to all of this. He did a lot of great work in 2010 and 2011 but it's all buried now of course.
    P.S. NWO on tv last night (wrestling garbage) announcing it right to our faces just to make it a little more funny for them.
    Thanks,
    Weezer (only in dreams reference)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,145 times in 7,517 posts

Quote Posted by Weezer (here)
    Hi ramus. Thank you for your post. So, it's all hidden in plain sight, right?
    I've watched a lot of crazy videos during my time on avalon.... but I draw the line at a 2 hour Mormon church fest.... you are going to have to summarize.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chip (5th April 2016), Ewan (5th April 2016), joeecho (6th April 2016), kirolak (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), PurpleLama (5th April 2016), seko (6th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), uzn (5th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 times in 319 posts

Quote I've watched a lot of crazy videos during my time on avalon.... but I draw the line at a 2 hour Mormon church fest.... you are going to have to summarize.
    2 hrs? don't blame you TargeT. Sounds like OP has something of interest there, though, something local, perhaps?
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016), TargeT (5th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Everyone just wants to talk. No one wants to listen. God forbid you guys take a minute to read through an entire paragraph. Not even this group. Then it's on you guys for not having enough patience. Bill, please get me out of this **** show. Ban me. Whatever. You guys are on your own. The plan is working. You guys just keep on loving all over each other. We'll take of business on the other side. This is easy compared to being a child of war. I am done and out.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Everyone just wants to talk. No one wants to listen. God forbid you guys take a minute to read through an entire paragraph. Not even this group. Then it's on you guys for not having enough patience. Bill, please get me out of this **** show. Ban me. Whatever. You guys are on your own. The plan is working. You guys just keep on loving all over each other. We'll take of business on the other side. This is easy compared to being a child of war. I am done and out.

Which para graph exactly?

This is a biography, not sure how it's connected other than his role in the church..
    More than 44 years ago, on October 4, 1963, President Thomas S. Monson was sustained to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. For nearly 23 of those years, he has been a counselor in the First Presidency, serving with President Ezra Taft Benson, President Howard W. Hunter, and President Gordon B. Hinckley.

Sustained as an Apostle at the age of 36, President Monson was one of the youngest men to be called to this position.

He enlisted in the United States Navy near the end of World War II, at the age of 18, and served his hitch as a sailor. Afterward, he attended the University of Utah, graduating Cum Laude in business in 1948. Soon thereafter he began working for the Deseret News daily newspaper in Salt Lake City as an advertising executive.

At age 22, after his marriage to Frances Beverly Johnson, President Monson was called to serve as the bishop of the Sixth-Seventh Ward in Salt Lake City. Eighty-five widows lived in the ward, and as a young bishop he visited each one regularly, making sure their spiritual and temporal needs were met. It was also here he began his lifelong involvement with the Boy Scouts of America. In 1955, he was called to serve as a counselor in the stake presidency of the Temple View Stake in Salt Lake City. From 1959 to 1962, he served as president of the Church’s Canadian Mission, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario.

Upon his return from Canada, he resumed work at the Deseret News, eventually becoming general manager of the Deseret News Press, one of the largest commercial printing firms in the western United States. He was working there at the time of his call to serve as an Apostle, in 1963.

Known for his energy and ability to get things done, President Monson has a quick intellect and an amazing memory. He is also an articulate and eloquent speaker. Throughout his years as a General Authority, his talks have often hearkened back to his experiences with the widows and others whom he served as bishop.

President Monson is the recipient of the Boy Scouts of America Silver Beaver Award (1971), Silver Buffalo Award (1978), and of international Scouting’s highest award, the Bronze Wolf (1993).

This is vauge.. what false flags... you need to provide details, we don't live in your head and are not privy to your inner monologue.
    Hi ramus. Thank you for your post. So, it's all hidden in plain sight, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wS2bTeQ7XY
    I know we are all too checked out via bombarding of information coming from all sides. So, it's hard to deal with slow methodical NLP at this point. But unfortunately, that's what we have to do in order to see that they warned us on Saturday and Sunday - and then Monday they went off with multiple false flags. We are dealing with straight up Nazi's here. They are not even speaking in symbolism now - they are telling us what they are going to do to us the day before they do it. And it's our fault because we were too stupid to figure it out. Not sure if you are aware of Aaron McCollum but if not, please let Bill Ryan and his staff know AARON is the key to all of this. He did a lot of great work in 2010 and 2011 but it's all buried now of course.
    P.S. NWO on tv last night (wrestling garbage) announcing it right to our faces just to make it a little more funny for them.
    Thanks,
    Weezer (only in dreams reference)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chip (5th April 2016), joeecho (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by target (here)
    Quote Posted by weezer (here)
    everyone just wants to talk. No one wants to listen. God forbid you guys take a minute to read through an entire paragraph. Not even this group. Then it's on you guys for not having enough patience. Bill, please get me out of this **** show. Ban me. Whatever. You guys are on your own. The plan is working. You guys just keep on loving all over each other. We'll take of business on the other side. This is easy compared to being a child of war. I am done and out.

Which para graph exactly?

This is a biography, not sure how it's connected other than his role in the church..
    more than 44 years ago, on october 4, 1963, president thomas s. Monson was sustained to the quorum of the twelve apostles. For nearly 23 of those years, he has been a counselor in the first presidency, serving with president ezra taft benson, president howard w. Hunter, and president gordon b. Hinckley.

Sustained as an apostle at the age of 36, president monson was one of the youngest men to be called to this position.

He enlisted in the united states navy near the end of world war ii, at the age of 18, and served his hitch as a sailor. Afterward, he attended the university of utah, graduating cum laude in business in 1948. Soon thereafter he began working for the deseret news daily newspaper in salt lake city as an advertising executive.

At age 22, after his marriage to frances beverly johnson, president monson was called to serve as the bishop of the sixth-seventh ward in salt lake city. Eighty-five widows lived in the ward, and as a young bishop he visited each one regularly, making sure their spiritual and temporal needs were met. It was also here he began his lifelong involvement with the boy scouts of america. In 1955, he was called to serve as a counselor in the stake presidency of the temple view stake in salt lake city. From 1959 to 1962, he served as president of the church’s canadian mission, headquartered in toronto, ontario.

Upon his return from canada, he resumed work at the deseret news, eventually becoming general manager of the deseret news press, one of the largest commercial printing firms in the western united states. He was working there at the time of his call to serve as an apostle, in 1963.

Known for his energy and ability to get things done, president monson has a quick intellect and an amazing memory. He is also an articulate and eloquent speaker. Throughout his years as a general authority, his talks have often hearkened back to his experiences with the widows and others whom he served as bishop.

President monson is the recipient of the boy scouts of america silver beaver award (1971), silver buffalo award (1978), and of international scouting’s highest award, the bronze wolf (1993).

this is vauge.. What false flags... You need to provide details, we don't live in your head and are not privy to your inner monologue.
    hi ramus. Thank you for your post. So, it's all hidden in plain sight, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ws2bteq7xy
    i know we are all too checked out via bombarding of information coming from all sides. So, it's hard to deal with slow methodical nlp at this point. But unfortunately, that's what we have to do in order to see that they warned us on saturday and sunday - and then monday they went off with multiple false flags. We are dealing with straight up nazi's here. They are not even speaking in symbolism now - they are telling us what they are going to do to us the day before they do it. And it's our fault because we were too stupid to figure it out. Not sure if you are aware of aaron mccollum but if not, please let bill ryan and his staff know aaron is the key to all of this. He did a lot of great work in 2010 and 2011 but it's all buried now of course.
    P.s. Nwo on tv last night (wrestling garbage) announcing it right to our faces just to make it a little more funny for them.
    Thanks,
    weezer (only in dreams reference)
    i do know who mc collum is. The gulf of aden, the star gates.... But help me tie this to monson, i might be a little thick, but i can learn ,
    can you teach? Don't ask bill , take a moment and tell
    us what you know...... I'm not mormon.......

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Chip (5th April 2016), joeecho (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I am confused by this post as well. As far as I can tell the names of the victims of the crash in TN have yet not been released. I am, however, a former Mormon and can tell you that Thomas S. Monson is the First President of the LDS (mormon) church and is believed by it's members to be a "prophet, seer, and revealator" in other words they believe he talks directly to "God" and reveals any important info to the members of the church. As I said, I am former Mormon so I am just passing along this info, I do not subscribe to it myself.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fromtheashes For This Post:

Eram (5th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2016), joeecho (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), seko (6th April 2016), TargeT (5th April 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,724 times in 971 posts

So, just to clarify, you think lds leader Monson was a member of the fatal plane crash???... Thanks for the clarification in advance... N

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Shannon (5th April 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,025 times in 2,989 posts

there is no clarification Nasu, you're supposed to read his mind and see between the lines of some Mormon's bio. Such a confusing thread.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

joeecho (6th April 2016), moekatz (5th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Per Yahoo News Thomas Monson was at the church's conference in SLC over the weekend. https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-mo...172257098.html

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitty For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    there is no clarification Nasu, you're supposed to read his mind and see between the lines of some Mormon's bio. Such a confusing thread.
    I have trouble understanding a women's mind at the best of time,,, but when it's delivered in text I find I'm hopeless at it.

I'm going to assume he is a she.
    Where are you?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,771 times in 346 posts

We're all left to figure this out now that Weezer has dropped a few hints and left the room. My guess is he couldn't say too much, given his position. Clearly, he was disappointed that we
    couldn't figure out his cryptic thread.

So, looking at what Weezer has said, it could mean (a) a bunch of Mormon leaders were taken out in that chopper or (b) a false flag op just went down and the crash was staged.

But since Weezer is implying the NWO warned us on the weekend and then implemented "multiple false flags" on Monday, it does imply the crash was staged.

If the crash was real and we don't yet have the victim names, it's probably only Mormon family members or high-ups in the Church who know at this stage. And of course the dark ops team that took them out, which would mean Weezer is a dark ops insider, remote viewer of some kind (or a very well connected Mormon. ha, ha!). If the crash was real, and the victims were Mormon leaders, then why Mormons and why now?

Perhaps Weezer is implying that there is hidden symbolism in the crash that points to a much bigger false flag op that is on its way?

Aaron McCollum is an MKUltra trained op who went public back in 2010 but no idea how he is the key here.
    Last edited by Andre; 5th April 2016 at 21:46.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

A false flag is when someone is falsely blamed for an attack as a pretext for a declaration of war-- for example, the explosion of the USS Maine in Havana harbor was blamed on Spain to give a pretext for the Spanish-American war. As far as I can tell no one has been blamed for this helicopter crash, so it can't really be a false flag. If the CIA shot the plane down and then blamed the Mormons as an excuse to attack them, that would be a false flag attack. Or if the Mormons blew up the plane and framed the Tennessee State Police as a pretext for a military assault on Nashville, that would be a false flag. I just can't see any way that either of these bits of information, the helicopter crashing or the existence of Monson, add up to a false flag attack. I am aware that some people are starting to call any covert operation a false flag attack, maybe that's what you're saying, but I can't guess.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shantsai For This Post:

kirolak (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Being a long time excommunicated mormon, I have avoided sitting through the conference that we were asked to view. I am debating whether to do that now.Maybe when we get an update on the plane crash and if high placed mormons are victims, I'll go back and view it. Mormons, CIA and NSA,FBI are all in the same soup. Because death is the only way a mormon president/prophet is removed from office, it might be that an accident was needed for whatever reason.
    Oh what fun to try to piece together the connections. Harbinger of things to come? We might find out sooner than later.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

Nasu (5th April 2016), ramus (6th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-mo...172257098.html

Thank you for that information .....thank you ......President Thomas S. Monson, of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, attends the morning session of the two-day Mormon church conference Saturday, April 2, 2016, in Salt Lake City. Mormon leaders are set to deliver guidance to their worldwide membership in a series of speeches this weekend during the religion's semiannual conference in Salt Lake City. More than 100,000 Mormons will attend the five sessions over two days, with millions more watching live broadcasts from their homes. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The Latest on Mormon church's two-day conference in Salt Lake City (all times local):

3:30 p.m.

A Mormon leader is telling members to be more thoughtful and sensitive toward children of all backgrounds, many of whom don't come from "picture perfect" families.

Neil L. Anderson said Saturday at a church conference in Salt Lake City that the religion has hundreds of thousands of children who live with only one parent or whose parents aren't Mormon.

Anderson, a high-ranking leader with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, said the religion will continue to advocate for families led by married men and women who belong to the faith. But he said the religion should embrace other children too.

Anderson didn't mention children of gay parents. The church came under fire last November when it announced new rules banning baptisms for children living with a gay or lesbian parent.

___

2:55 p.m.

Five of 11 new people chosen to serve on the Mormon church's second-tier leadership council are from countries outside the United States in a reflection of the religion's international footprint.

The men come from Guatemala, Argentina, Italy, Australia and New Zealand. More than half of the religion's 15 million members live outside the United States.

Church leaders announced the new selections for the faith's Quorum of the Seventy on Saturday at a twice-a-year conference in Salt Lake City. The council serves under the church president and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints also announced new leaders for a women's council that oversees religious education for children in the faith. All three women are from the United States.

More than 100,000 Mormons are expected to attend five conference sessions over two days.

___

12 p.m.

A Mormon leader is calling on church members to be tolerant of others even if they practice another religion or hold a different political affiliation.

Kevin R. Duncan said during a church conference in Salt Lake City that God doesn't view people based on "color of the jersey or the political party." Duncan urged members to be graceful no matter if they win or lose in the competitions of life.

Duncan is a member of a second-tier leadership council of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

His guidance comes during a presidential campaign marked by explosive rhetoric and bickering.

Church leaders don't endorse candidates or parties but sometimes weigh in on what they consider crucial moral issues.

More than 100,000 Mormons are expected to attend five conference sessions over two days, with millions more watching live broadcasts.

___

11:25 a.m.

A top Mormon leader kicked off a church conference in Salt Lake City by telling members that the religion is the "only true church" and that its top leaders speak for the Lord.

Henry B. Eyring on Saturday urged church members to listen carefully to speeches from Mormon leaders during the two-day conference so they can feel closer to the Lord. Eyring is a member of a top church leadership council called the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.

Thomas S. Monson, the 88-year-old president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is in attendance but hasn't talked yet. He is considered a prophet.

More than 100,000 Mormons are expected to attend five conference sessions over two days, with millions more watching live broadcasts from their homes.

___

1 a.m.

Mormon leaders are set to deliver guidance to their worldwide membership in a series of speeches this weekend during the religion's semiannual conference in Salt Lake City.

Leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints aren't expected to mention presidential candidates by name, but they may reiterate their push for more public civility and compassion amid a campaign marked by explosive rhetoric and bickering.

The conference kicks off Saturday morning at the faith's 21,000-seat conference center. More than 100,000 Mormons will attend the five sessions over two days, with millions more watching live broadcasts of the speeches.

The church doesn't back one party or endorse candidates, but Mormon leaders sometimes weigh in on what they consider crucial moral issues.
    Last edited by ramus; 6th April 2016 at 00:44. Reason: COMPYING

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Nasu (6th April 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Pigeon Forge police on Tuesday identified those killed as the pilot, Jason Dahl, 38, of Sevierville; and four passengers, Johna Morvant, 49, of Kodak, Tennessee; Peyton Rasmussen, 22, of Huntersville, North Carolina; Michael Glenn Mastalez, 21, of Prosper, Texas; and Parker Rasmussen, 18, also of Huntersville.

Sad loss of young life but hardly the stuff conspiracies are made of. Are we missing something?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kitty For This Post:

Nasu (6th April 2016), ramus (6th April 2016), TargeT (6th April 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Where is wezzer on this ? Speak to us .......

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Nasu (6th April 2016), TargeT (6th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast