+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ONE BY ONE... A New Movie: a full-on conspiracy theory movie

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

Default ONE BY ONE... A New Movie: a full-on conspiracy theory movie

WHEN THE MEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN RUN OUT OF ENEMIES, YOU'RE NEXT...

A cafe worker is violently jolted from her day-to-day existence when offered the startling revelation that this world may be on the brink of destruction, revolution, or both.

Starring; Heather Wilson, Sean Meyer, Katrina Nare, Steve Macaulay, Duncan Wigman and Rik Mayall.

A unique project

One by One is a very unique project. Every single person involved in the making of this film did so because they wanted to be part of something special and different.
    This meant that most of the cast and crew have worked tirelessly for free to get this film made. What you’ll see on the screen has been made on pure determination, passion and complete commitment.

Here, Gareth Davies, Ben Emlyn-Jones, Joe Dunn and Reeves Cooke discuss the movie :
    https://app.box.com/s/haxworbe4hlyeuxredliktc43w38xaca

youtube trailer:

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (5th April 2016), Atlas (11th September 2016), avid (6th April 2016), bettye198 (5th April 2016), Bill Ryan (5th April 2016), BMJ (7th April 2016), Calz (5th April 2016), Cidersomerset (6th April 2016), conk (16th September 2016), DNA (6th April 2016), Elisheva (6th April 2016), Ewan (5th April 2016), Jantje (6th April 2016), joeecho (5th April 2016), Johnny (6th April 2016), justntime2learn (5th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), Ol' Roy (6th April 2016), Open your eyes (5th April 2016), ponda (5th April 2016), PurpleLama (5th April 2016), ramus (31st January 2019), Shannon (9th September 2016), StandingWave (5th April 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2019), toppy (5th April 2016), Woody (5th April 2016), Zampano (6th April 2016), ZooLife (6th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 times in 625 posts

Default Re: ONE BY ONE... A New Movie: a full-on conspiracy theory movie

Here is the "U.S.A. version". Full movie Gray State The Rise Rough Cut Documentary Directed by David Crowley.

Johnny
    There would be no life here on Earth without YOU, at least not as YOU know it. /Johnny

The fact that I pressed the thanks button is not necessarily because I agree with you, but more so that I can see the threads I follow, that I have read your post.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny For This Post:

avid (6th April 2016), DNA (6th April 2016), Rex (6th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: ONE BY ONE... A New Movie: a full on conspiracy theory movie

Have just listened to a YouTube clip suggesting not to watch the US version. Here is the link. Subliminal messages and the suggestion that the initial movie made by David Crowley isn't available, that David Crowley's family was murdered.
    As always, use your own discretion
    WARNING Do NOT watch GRAY STATE!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q6dpiTRf0pc

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heather6thsense For This Post:

DNA (6th April 2016), Johnny (6th April 2016), norman (6th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

It is clear from the black and white squares on the table cloth that the "MASONS" and their gangs intend to foment revolution by this video "The Gray State." The Bible warns all to leave Babylon, for they will Murder all within its borders. Murder the Creditors? What about removing those who created this mess and the riches they have acquired with the blood of the innocent. They are SLAVERS and ever have been. I have seen HELL which they claim does not exist. They think it is a fiction they created to keep the fools in line. What a surprise they are going to get.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (1st October 2016), Johnny (6th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Quote Posted by Johnny (here)
    Here is the "U.S.A. version". Full movie Gray State The Rise Rough Cut Documentary Directed by David Crowley.

Johnny
    Thanks so much for this Johnny, fascinating, and joins so many 'dots' 👍
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Johnny (6th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

I'm sometimes a bit behind with discovering certain things, nevertheless I'll share. And it's not (as the thread title says - about 'One by One', it's about 'Gray State').

When I watched the movie 'Gray State The Rise Rough Cut Documentary Directed by David Crowley' - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bvN-YkKkYq0 - 18 months ago (and I made several attempts to watch it entirely since then) - I felt nothing than aversion and resistance against doing so. I asked myself: 'what the hell is in that movie that led to the murder of D. Crowley and his family? He must have been working on something else'.

Then I came across the trailer of the original movie. Even the short 2:40 clip made the difference clear and what heavy impact this movie would
    have had, if released - and too, across that video from a person named 'Brother Clinton'

What he has to say about the (faked or at least heavily altered) Gray State documentary and the subliminal messages in it sounds comprehensible to me, and plausible. I don't have to follow him on his religious (Christian) believes, though I can respect it. He expresses only his personal view on that. His critical view on Alex Jones is a different thing (which would belong to a different thread) - but again I'm asking: Is he correct on what he says about the documentary and if yes - is he to be taken seriously on other issues, too?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Johnny (11th September 2016), sheme (9th September 2016), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thalox's Avatar
    Thanks

when does One by One get released?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thalox For This Post:

BMJ (1st October 2016), Johnny (11th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread