+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop believing in NESARA, you might as well believe in Santa Claus by Anna von Reitz

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Stop believing in NESARA, you might as well believe in Santa Claus by Anna von Reitz

About NESARA and Disclosure, Etc. – by Anna von Reitz

http://mainerepublicemailalert.com/2...nna-von-reitz/

If this recent announcement about the Good Guys coming over the horizon were true and if the actions taken by Pennsylvania and the other states back around 2010 were sufficient to secure a peaceful political solution, why is it that we (my husband and I and our friends standing for the American organic states and the American Native Nations upholding the federal obligations of the Constitution) were the only ones present and accounted for and objecting to United Nations action seeking to declare our lawful government “dead” last fall?

The rats tried to have our entire country declared “missing, presumed dead” the same way they have finagled to have all of us individually declared “missing, presumed dead”. Wells Fargo Bank claimed that we no longer exist, that we don’t have a national currency in circulation. We had to come back and prove that we are alive and have a currency.

So, if there actually was any big, organized, well-funded, competent group out there to play savior for us— where in the Hell was it last November?

Nope. Been there. Done that. There’s nobody here but us chickens and you had better start believing and acting upon that assumption instead of standing around waiting for any saviors to come out of nowhere and solve our problems for us——and stop believing in NESARA. You might as well believe in Santa Claus.

I love Dave Robinson and owe him a lot, but he has been a True Believer in all this NESARA rot for a long time and he won’t give it up. I would love for it to all be true. I would support an action like NESARA to the hilt. But the fact is that it is a pipe dream. It remains on the books (and the table) as a remnant of the good intentions of a single Congressman expressed many years ago.

Anyone who thinks that they are just going to sign a piece of paper or two or three dozen and overcome the evil that is ensconced in Washington, DC, is delusional in my opinion. And putting out “news” announcements like this doesn’t help people deal with the reality coming down on our heads. It just gives them false hope and encourages them to stand around with their thumbs up their butts “waiting” for a few weeks longer for someone, somewhere else to come save them and give them direction and wipe their noses and tell them what to do.

I grew up in Wisconsin. My grandparents owned a dairy farm. When did anyone show up at four in the morning and milk the cows and muck the barn for us? I will tell you —- NEVER.

It’s the same way with NESARA or anything else you want to see happen. You have to get off your duff and make it happen. You can’t just sit around waiting for good things to happen and for good men to stand up. You have to stand up yourself and see who will stand up with you. You ARE the good men and women, and if you don’t stand up, who will?

This idea that so many people have that they can just sit and wait patiently for “things to straighten themselves out” and that “somebody else will do it” is sheer poison. It’s the single biggest reason that we are in this mess. It’s the reason that the crooked politicians and dishonest bankers and corrupt lawyers have gotten away with this crap for so long that they think this is the way the world is supposed to work.

In the final analysis all this is our own damned fault. We are the ones who have sat on our laurels in the face of this massive corruption until our butts are green. Millions of people have known somewhere in the back of their minds that this country is out of control and they have done nothing about it. They’ve had another beer and another corn chip, shrugged, and said— “that’s my Congressman’s problem” or “that’s the Mayor’s problem” or “that’s above my pay grade” or “I’m too scared to do anything” or “I’ll lose my job” or “what can I do?” or “NESARA will save us”.

I am here to tell you that that is all nothing but garbage and excuses and it gets you nowhere. It solves nothing. It just puts you in the role of a passive observer watching as your country and your future slips deeper into the toilet and some souless creature “representing” you prepares to flush.

For God’s sake, wake up! Take back your power! Stop letting crooks and goons “represent” you. Present yourself and stand up and get moving. This country hasn’t done more than talk since the Vietnam War. Stop dreaming and hoping and waiting for someone else to muck out the barn. However unpleasant, distasteful, exhausting, discouraging, and even dangerous it may be, actual action is the only choice that gets the job done.

Never forget that all those years while you were believing in Santa Claus your parents and older siblings and Aunts and Uncles were all out there busting their humps to make sure you had a Christmas. In the same way, if you want NESARA or any other corrective action to happen you have to step to the plate and shove.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

alh02 (6th April 2016), AriG (5th April 2016), Axman (6th April 2016), bettye198 (5th April 2016), Callista (6th April 2016), ceetee9 (5th April 2016), Elisheva (6th April 2016), Ewan (5th April 2016), genevieve (6th April 2016), Lost N Found (5th April 2016), Marikins (6th April 2016), Michelle Marie (5th April 2016), moekatz (5th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), onawah (5th April 2016), sommervr (5th April 2016), Stardad (5th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Stop believing in NESARA, you might as well believe in Santa Claus by Anna von Reitz

Oh Gosh, I so agree with you. Many decades ago, a woman came to me and said we were "on the list" to receive all this money from Nesara. Well, I never put myself on the list, she did because we helped her father before he died. Later, her own poverty took her down and she wound up begging in front of the post office. I did my own research and found Nesara was a ploy, set up by the channelings of Michael the archangel and others. I read that material for years and then slapped myself for doing so. It was and is part of a New Age agenda set up by the same people who love to terrorize with NWO. Playing two ends of the fiddle was their goal. We get so desperate and crazy with the need for cash, that we lose perspective.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Axman (6th April 2016), Becky (6th April 2016), Callista (6th April 2016), Elisheva (6th April 2016), Enola (5th April 2016), Lost N Found (5th April 2016), onawah (5th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Stop believing in NESARA, you might as well believe in Santa Claus by Anna von Reitz

First of all, I don't let anyone tell me what to believe in.

That's a big red flag right there. I'll make up my own mind, thank you.

Second of all, I'm not sitting on my duff doing nothing, and I know a lot of people taking action to investigate and reveal the truth.

Third of all, there IS a design, an intelligent blueprint for the Universe (and each individual Universe) and we are Victorious regardless of "appearances" or opinions.

The essence of Nesara is to expose the bankers and corporate land and resource grabbers and return it to the whole of humanity. If I want to put my faith in that, I will.

In fact, I'll help make that happen, including smashing the disempowerment that comes from being told what or what not to believe in.

This doesn't work much on this forum. Our minds and hearts are strong and free.

Love to all,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Jayren (6th April 2016), jms2112 (29th August 2016), Lost N Found (5th April 2016), wondering (5th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

I so apreciate your comments, Michelle Marie. Ditto, ditto, ditto. From myself and others who are working our butts off and also believing in the Plan, actually, it's bcause I do believe in the Plan of Love and Light! That's where I'm at and so honored to be there.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Lost N Found (5th April 2016), Michelle Marie (6th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Thank you: 100% endorsed here. It goes hand-in-glove with all those who are waiting, also like children for Santa, for their Dinar RV settlements. They've been expecting this to happen next Monday (every next Monday, that is, with almost no exaggeration) for something like the last 5 years or more.

It's not gonna happen. The astonishing thing for me, as a spectator of all this madness, is that people continue to hope and believe, literally daily. And it's OFTEN reinforced by channeled messages from Mike Quinsey and others, telling everyone that everything is going to transform any day now. It's all totally sugar-coated, but actually does a lot of harm.

I just moved this thread into the Attacks on the Alternative Media section, because this is exactly what this all is... it's a disempowering, illusory psyop, designed to seduce people into sitting and hoping rather than getting out there and doing stuff proactively to make the world a better place. Kudos to Anna von Reitz for the no-punches-pulled article, and to anandacate for sharing it here.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alh02 (6th April 2016), anandacate (5th April 2016), AriG (5th April 2016), Axman (6th April 2016), Becky (6th April 2016), bettye198 (13th April 2016), Callista (6th April 2016), ceetee9 (5th April 2016), Elisheva (6th April 2016), Enola (5th April 2016), Ewan (5th April 2016), Jayren (6th April 2016), Lost N Found (5th April 2016), Michelle Marie (6th April 2016), onawah (5th April 2016), Siren Master (6th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

For those who didn't know about NESARA (including me) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Callista (6th April 2016), ceetee9 (5th April 2016), Ewan (5th April 2016), kiwikid (6th April 2016), Matina (6th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

For quite some time (haven't checked recently), one of the guys in our state legislature would submit a bill every year along the lines of restoring gold/silver currency and discarding the fiat stuff. You could track it being passed to a couple of committees and then stalling out, it never once made it to the floor. There was nothing to believe in or not--it's stated in plain English with the list of all proposed legislation. It is not hard to verify the legitimacy of any similar activity, even though it appears next to impossible to get something like that to pass. A bona fide effort does not need any "spiritual trim" or sensationalism of any kind, it will be very cut and dried. I probably blocked this NESARA out of my mind because it smells like British. And yes, there's a lot of those.

That being said, occasionally something may happen behind your back that's valid and beneficial. Last year I got $1100 from a class action lawsuit I never even heard of--and that was a freakin replacement check cause I threw away the first one cause I thought it was junk mail!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Michelle Marie (6th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member atzilut's Avatar
    Thanks

What is the community's take on Ms. von Reitz? I am unsure of how much I can believe from a self-proclaimed "judge". Thanks.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to atzilut For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

Very uncertain. I have read "position papers" from her in the past that state very specific locations of Military Chief of Staff, POTUS, in preparation for extreme actions, which were clearly false and never occurred. I would not take her word as truth.

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

They have you sitting and waiting, they have all eternity to do this.

+ Reply to Thread