+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have anyone researched the Lions Clubs?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member voices of silence's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Have anyone researched the Lions Clubs?

Just curious?

Edit from Bill, adding reference link:
    Lions Clubs International

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th April 2016 at 01:32.
    In all my dreams I drown.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voices of silence For This Post:

gnostic9 (6th April 2016), Jantje (6th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Have anyone researched the Lions Clubs?

Quote Posted by voices of silence (here)
    Just curious?

Edit from Bill, adding reference link:
    Lions Clubs International

hi there...voices of silence. Here is a link which gives some information about their links to the UN and an indirect link to the Freemasons.

http://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=11840

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Jantje (6th April 2016), voices of silence (6th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a short term member. I was asked to go door to door to businesses in town requesting donations. I wanted to tell businesses how the money would be used; so, I asked the local club treasurer for that information. He became angry and said that if I attended all club meetings then I would know where the money went.

I didn't research the International organization and didn't suspect any wrong doing. I just wanted to tell businesses where the money went.

After that, I never attended another meeting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Latti For This Post:

Jantje (6th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

A member of my family has been leader of a Lions club group in the german part of Belgium (he's dead today) and I didn't know him enough for him to talk to me about it, all I know is that he was a member and that in his last years before he died (like 5 years ago), he had become the leader of the group. They were all there when he was buried with their flags and everything, I almost felt like I had to stay on the side... (But his wife that is of German origins and that has been also very successful in politics, retired today, is still alive, I haven't seen her for years and should I try to ask about it, I feel like she'd set me at the door immediatly)
    He had started his business beginning with nothing and had been quite successeful.
    I'd say that Lions club is for the lower entrepreneurs and freemasonery for the elite entrepreneurs.

I've also seen a Lions club meeting in a hotel (I did not attend of course, I had nothing to do with it, but saw a panel "Lions club meeting" as I was going for breakfast) I went through as I was going on Holiday in Italy (it was there somewhere on the road to Toscany in the North close to the border with Switzerland).

And also as I worked in a brewery (belgian beer production) as a logistic-administrative employee lately, I've taken one or two orders for the Lions club Jette (that's in brussels).

So apparently they're not very discreet and they seem to be everywhere as well. But I feel like it's even more a trap than freemasonery, because the freemasonery members are at least getting something out of it in terms of contacts, knowledge or whatever, where the members of the Lions club are really getting nothing from it I believe.

They're probably only giving to live in a dream of "oh I'm part of a secret society, I must be so special".

The Lions club is probably nothing, probably some kind of an organisation that plays on the "secret society dream" for successful business man to get as much money out of them as possible. You know, always the same story...

Secret societies like Lions club or Freemasonery are probably some kind of an intellectual maffia, when people are in it they feel safe and secure, and when they're out of it, they feel lonely and vulnerable, when the persecutor is probably these very same secret societies that won't let you succeed if you're out of it and that will make sure you succeed if you're on the inside.

That's what's called a maffia, excepted that they don't use guns or force or anything like that, they only use intelligence, that's why I'd say it's an intellectual maffia.
    Last edited by Asyloth; 6th April 2016 at 13:57.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Jantje (6th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 times in 175 posts

I do know a local bussinesman that is tied to the local lions club. from what I have heard it is an invitation only club of men. closely tied to the rotary and profiling itself through charity in the public eye.
    You can be sure that it's used for networking amongst succesful bussiness people. for what it's worth

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 512 posts

Rotary and Lions are Clubs you cant join on your own they have to choose you,

i have a uncle deep in the rotary system and once youre in it your business cant go bad anymore, also its a protection system for companys working together, very powerfull and in higher circles very satanic.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member frodo13's Avatar
    Thanks

Before people comment about something they know nothing about they should do a little research. I have been a member of the local Lions Club for 18 years and have been President ,Vice President and ever other officer that clubs have. We do fundraising for those that are blind and hearing impaired and many other worthwhile groups. We volunteer our time and energy and only get the personal satisfaction of knowing we helped other less fortunate than our selves. We are one of the first groups on site at natural disasters around the world. This year we are celebrating our 100 th year of service to mankind. We do not allow any discussions about religion or politics at our meetings. Now if anyone wants any information they can talk to someone involved in this civic group and maybe learn how they can help others and make this world a little better one kind act at a time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frodo13 For This Post:

fourty-two (7th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 512 posts

I cant speak much about lionsclub but rotary is a gatekeeper institution u keep people out of the business that arent part of the club, and if you are member it benefits your company bigtime....yea sometimes they buy the local kindergarten a new slide so the people dont question them.

The knowledge of members inside the club is different most of them just know that beeing part of this elite-club benefits their business other members understand themselfes as beeing part of a bigger machine they usualy wear a pin on their jacket it symbolises the wheel of the machine.

Yes they are nice people that do alot to make the people benefit but in first place they are pool of businessman working together, not so fair to all the others with own businesses that arent part of the club.

as above so below
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

14. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,698 times in 1,616 posts

@frodo13

"We do fundraising"- all such groups do 'fundraising'- but does one have a valid paper trail as to where most of 'fundraising' money really lands?- am just wondering-

with all due respect to you- please stay well-

Larry

15. Link to Post #10
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Another evil branch of satanism, Freemasons and pure deception all around, just MY opinion.

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,987 times in 1,303 posts

Quote Posted by frodo13 (here)
    We volunteer our time and energy and only get the personal satisfaction of knowing we helped other less fortunate than our selves.
    Vastly underappreciated? Ignored much?

If you really mean it, you do it through all the muckraking and perfidy that comes your way. What's ironic to me is that this forum is private, by invitation only...to use such a vehicle for mistrust of anything else because it is private, invitation only...kind of a non-sequitur.

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member frodo13's Avatar
    Thanks

So some of you believe what others say about a group without doing any research your selves, than call some one out for doing volunteer work and calling the largest service organization in the world exclusive when we are constantly trying to find people to help others with no payment of any kind. The facts are we accept anyone willing to help and are not exclusive to business professionals. We accept women and men of all walks of life and the only invitation needed is Lions telling others what the group does and just come an see for themselves . As far as a paper trail about money raised look at the site Bill linked and see that the funds go to places in the community it was raised. The state I live in makes us report our fund raising amount and account for it all. So hopefully that answers a few questions. My question to others here is what kind of volunteer work do you do?

18. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,987 times in 1,303 posts

My response was intended as--I believe I am quoting someone who actually does this, and I know from general experience that it's going to be anywhere from misunderstood to outright opposed.

I have only ever done a small amount of volunteer stuff, and I think anyone who accomplishes more, is bigger than me.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

frodo13 (11th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread