+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R I P Merle Haggard

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Lightbulb R I P Merle Haggard

If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2016), Calz (7th April 2016), Deega (7th April 2016), fourty-two (7th April 2016), genevieve (7th April 2016), Iloveyou (9th April 2016), Ivanhoe (7th April 2016), Mike (7th April 2016), PurpleLama (7th April 2016), sirdipswitch (7th April 2016), william r sanford72 (7th April 2016), wondering (7th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: R I P Merle Haggard

The people that are set up as ready-made folk heroes? I know, one loves them so dearly. One is trained to love them, trained to believe that our system is somehow meritocratic and these stars are the best artists out there. Believe me, I love good country music. But Vernon Oxford is just as great. He just didn't get the institutional support that Haggard got. Why did Haggard get this support?

From TRANCE-FORMATION OF AMERICA by Cathy O'Brien:

As suggested, I read the Boxcar Children Series over and over again, I empathized with the trials, traumas, and tribulations the children endured while they fended for themselves from their boxcar home along the railroad tracks. My father often made train sounds at me in passing to subconsciously remind me that I was currently "in Train-ing" on the undeterable track of the "Freedom Train."4 This term, taken from Harriet Tubman's underground railroad for slaves, reversed the meaning of the word "freedom" to confuse one's "one track mind" and instill the belief "I am free to be a slave". This also reinforced my training to stay on track-the plan (track) laid our for me. My father would often quip, "When God passed out brains, you thought he said 'trains' and got in the wrong line". Convicted (capital crime) career criminal, country music entertainer, and CIA operative Merle Haggard often used well documented
    cryptic language in his songs pertaining to government mind-control slave operations. He released songs including "Freedom Train" and "Over the-Rainbow". My father told me repeatedly that Merle Haggard was my "favorite singer, and his songs reinforced my programming..." p. 95

According to everyone 1 knew, singer and songwriter Merle Haggard supposedly ran the show at Lake Shasta, diverting any and all attention from the nearby Mount Shasta compound. Shasta was the largest, covert mind-control slave camp of which I am aware. Hidden in the wooded hills, military fencing corrals an enormous fleet of unmarked, black helicopters and more mindcontrolled, military robots than I saw in all of Haiti. This covert military operation served its own agenda, not America's. I was told and overheard that it was a base for the future Multi-Jurisdictional Police Force; for enforcing order and law in the New World Order. p. 196

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shantsai For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th April 2016), Iloveyou (9th April 2016), Mike (7th April 2016), sirdipswitch (7th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,435 times in 10,159 posts

Last edited by Bluegreen; 19th April 2016 at 01:35. Reason: copyright

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Iloveyou (9th April 2016), Ivanhoe (7th April 2016), Lefty Dave (8th April 2016), Mike (7th April 2016), Satori (7th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

Ms O'Brien also named Jerry Lee Lewis as an MK-Ultra trainer, and a "particularly cruel" one at that. Let's throw his body of work out. Also "Cecil Rhodes product" Kris Kristofferson. Let's ban "Me & Bobby McGee". How about (moon landing hoaxer) Stanley Kubrick? Boycott his movies. Steven Spielberg? Illuminati predictive programmer. Led Zeppelin? Satanists and pedophiles. Jimmy Buffett? Evil and selfish cocaine trafficker for the CIA. Of course there's the (Tavistock-produced) Beatles. Not to mention Mick Jagger and Keith Richards' personal responsibility for our current heroin epidemic. The list goes on and on ... Brittney Spears ... Nicki Minaj ... Arnold Schwarzenegger ... Boxcar Willie always did strike me as creepy ...

Is all of this true? Maybe. Maybe not.

Merle Haggard is no longer with us. God bless him, whatever his sins may have been.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

fourty-two (7th April 2016), Iloveyou (9th April 2016), Ioneo (7th April 2016), Satori (7th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Grizz Griswold's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 times in 288 posts

Here's to you Merle, a great singer and musician.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grizz Griswold For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th April 2016), Lefty Dave (8th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Here's a favorite.
    Last edited by aviators; 8th April 2016 at 03:02.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Bluegreen, with all due respect, all the people you name are people who have been pushed on us by our overseers; there are tons of better musicians who perhaps didn't record as much or weren't as popular that you don't fawn over because you never bothered to look beyond what was made easily available to you. I mentioned Vernon Oxford earlier:
    https://youtu.be/Cf5639x8wG4
    Better than the Byrds is Jerry Moore:
    https://youtu.be/J5F2ik_Tzgs
    Forget about Kris Kristofferson, that song is just a bit of programming. Mick Jagger's whole schtick is just a half-assed version of Don Covay:
    https://youtu.be/pWioaVN9olY
    What about Fontella Bass?
    https://youtu.be/VB8COQweh-8
    You can keep Britney Spears and Nicky Minaj. Now Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Kobain, all had something. And there are some cases where people sold out and really do have something. For instance, Ray Charles can sing a beer commercial and tear your heart out. But people are so passive about what they listen to, you repeat something enough times on the radio and they all start thinking it's good. There's a lot more stuff out there that's better that you haven't heard of, and these stars you worship are just bait to trap your souls. I really think people should think twice about what they put in their heads and in their ears. I know it hurts, but yeah, "Okie from Muskogee" is reactionary propaganda.

And I never could stand Spielberg. His heavy-handed manipulation makes me sick. But to each his own. I just never thought this was forum for Norman Rockwell worship. Most of Haggard's output was total cheese. He was a great singer, I especially love 'Silver Wings,' but John Doe's version is better! And Allen Touissant was a more profound songwriter and musician, I didn't see a post about him when he died a couple of months ago. What is this, the American Legion post?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shantsai For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th April 2016), Iloveyou (9th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks

I'm sure we can agree where one might like pickles
    The next one might not
    Thank you for directing attention to these fine artists

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Iloveyou (9th April 2016)