+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychic Vampires, Psychic Donors, Psychic Healers & Psychic Poisoners

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Psychic Vampires, Psychic Donors, Psychic Healers & Psychic Poisoners

I've noticed a Socio / Psychopath must have a "Supply" or "donor"..

Anyone unclear of this can Google supply, sociopath.

I offer the following to discuss:

Psychic Vampire:

Drains the positive emotional energy of others. They use any methods to fill the void they have deep within themselves. Best way to stop a psychic is to set emotional boundaries. Psychic Vampires require direction in life to learn how to become independent and not co dependent as they are so used to. Like an addict they can drain others rapidly and always have 1 main characteristic of being needy emotionally and requiring some form of reassurance. Psychic Vampires always attract each other as they love to be social. There is always a head Psychic Vampire that leads the others that they respect. Psychic Vampires should avoid psychic poisoners at all cost for they will lead the psychic vampires to feel more drained and desperate.

Psychic Donor's:

Like to provide reassurance for others by constantly giving and providing positive emotions. They must watch out for they can easily be drained dramatically of all their joy and feel almost dead. Psychic Donor's need to recognize that they have to also watch out and push themselves beyond their capabilities. Psychic Donor's naturally are optimistic about encouraging and helping others. Psychic Donor's should watch out for psychic poisoners as they will completely drain all of their energy and turn them into a Psychic Vampire to a certain extent yet they know its not right inside.

Psychic Healers:

Very rare to find they know the correct amount of positive emotional energy to provide to others. They have a safety switch inside that lets them know when they are being depleted. As a save yourself before its too late. Psychic Healers transfer their positive energy in exchange for the others negative ones then begin healing the negative one and turning it back into a positive energy. Psychic Healers can help Psychic Vampires and Psychic Donor's to decrease their need since they can pin point the source of the taint and reverse it. Psychic Healers really despise Psychic Poisoners since they can instantly spot them and know what they are doing is bring death to all instead of life for everyone including themselves.

Psychic Poisoners:

Are the worst of the worst, they can never give only take. Psychic Poisoners are almost completely deprived of all positive emotions except the one that is keeping them alive. They have a very negative outlook for others saying if I cant have it then no one can. Psychic Poisoners are very 2 faced one to get your guard down the other to keep you in a mirage while they are secretly stealing your positive emotions in exchange for their negative ones. By the time one realizes or escapes, the damage has already been done. Psychic Poisoners love Psychic Vampires to manipulate and use them as minions while feeding them poison to keep them under control. Psychic Poisoners are highly attracted to Psychic Donor's since they give selflessly always. Psychic Poisoners can't stand Psychic Healers since they force themselves to really question about how long do you really wish to feel really dead inside knowing that if others find out you'll really be alone to face yourself.

Last edited by justntime2learn; 30th July 2018 at 20:09. Reason: clarification of my opening statement

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Aurvandil (9th April 2016), cursichella1 (8th April 2016), Nasu (7th April 2016), raregem (9th April 2016), vano915 (11th April 2016), Verdilac (15th April 2016), william r sanford72 (8th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Default Re: Psychic Vampires, Psychic Donors, Psychic Healers & Psychic Poisoners

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Psychic Vampires...You may substitute Spiritual for Psychic
    Interesting, JustnTime2Learn. Thank's for posting (though I could've done without that last picture...)

A few questions - sorry if this seems like a Poll, but this particular "phenomenon" seems like it's becoming more and more prevalent and possible protections/solutions may come in handy for us here. ...:

a) Do you believe Psychic Vampires and Poisoners are capable of recognizing themselves as such or is that unlikely?

b) If they do recognize they are Psychic Vampires and want it to stop, how would they go about it? (That's me sounding like a very thoughtful Psychic Donor...)

c) Do you believe Psychic Poisoners "recruit" Spiritual Vampires through vulnerabilities enabled by fear, drug addiction, physical abuse, horror movies, murders, wars or technology that one might engage with, like computers, TVs, video games, smart phones, MRIs, Cat Scans, etc.?

d) Are Psychic Donors ever so tapped out that they unintentionally become Psychic Vampires as a means of survival?

e) If one recognizes someone close to them is a Psychic Vampire, how best to protect oneself? Ignoring them? Or would ignoring, avoiding or fearing them continue to feed them to an extent? (That's me knowing of one I'd rather not...)
    Last edited by cursichella1; 9th April 2016 at 06:58.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Aurvandil (9th April 2016), DNA (9th April 2016), justntime2learn (9th April 2016), raregem (9th April 2016), Verdilac (15th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Psychic Vampires, Psychic Donors, Psychic Healers & Psychic Poisoners

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Psychic Vampires...You may substitute Spiritual for Psychic
    Interesting, JustnTime2Learn. Thank's for posting (though I could've done without that last picture...)

A few questions - sorry if this seems like a Poll, but this particular "phenomenon" seems like it's becoming more and more prevalent and possible protections/solutions may come in handy for us here. ...:

a) Do you believe Psychic Vampires and Poisoners are capable of recognizing themselves as such or is that unlikely?

b) If they do recognize they are Psychic Vampires and want it to stop, how would they go about it? (That's me sounding like a very thoughtful Psychic Donor...)

c) Do you believe Psychic Poisoners "recruit" Spiritual Vampires through vulnerabilities enabled by fear, drug addiction, physical abuse, horror movies, murders, wars or technology that one might engage with, like computers, TVs, video games, smart phones, MRIs, Cat Scans, etc.?

d) Are Psychic Donors ever so tapped out that they unintentionally become Psychic Vampires as a means of survival?

e) If one recognizes someone close to them is a Psychic Vampire, how best to protect oneself? Ignoring them? Or would ignoring, avoiding or fearing them continue to feed them to an extent? (That's me knowing of one I'd rather not...)
    Thank you so much for your response cursichella1. Likely I could label Psychic Vampires/Poisoners using the DSM4 Manual but instead I would like to share a real-life story to make this more relatable.

a) I believe Psychic Vampires/Poisoners know they are different than persons with empathy and compassion. I also believe people with empathy and compassion cannot possibly understand them.

b) I equate a Psychic Vampire to that of someone who suffers from ASPD (Sociopath). At this time, I do not believe there is help for them and therapy only makes them a better manipulator.

c) Excellent question and I can only speculate or speak from experience and my heart. I do believe that Poisoners do recruit Vampires through their vulnerabilities, however, this could not be in all cases.

d) Learned behavior. age, and/or exhaustion or a combination of the three could cripple someones psyche. After that process, I cannot even contemplate.

e) If you "feed" a Psychic Vampire, you are their "emotional supply". I recommend NO contact and documentation including notes, texts, emails, etc., that make you feel uncomfortable or doesn't seem quite right to you. (Please Google ASPD and Supply)

I would be happy to answer more questions and was going to go to bed already, but felt an obligation to at least help a person out.

Many blessings, J

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Aurvandil (9th April 2016), cursichella1 (9th April 2016), raregem (9th April 2016), vano915 (11th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Psychic Vampires...
    Thanks, JustnTime2Learn. I have a hunch many are up against this in varying degrees but they "just can't quite put their finger on what it is..." about whatever, whomever might be sapping their energy.

I can see why sociopaths and Psychic Vampires would go hand in hand, but I think there may be some who are much less obvious to the extent they seem like everything but a sociopath. It makes sense it would be possible for this tendency to be hidden deeper than distinguishable psychological traits.

I wonder, too, if there may be a type of person who goes into Psychic Vampire mode only with specific people, maybe something specific about an individual triggers another to go into Psychic Vampire mode? I can think of one person in particular who was a friend of a friend who I didn't think capable of hurting a fly, was kind, helpful, involved with family...and yet for me, being in their presence felt like the equivalent of how I imagine waterboarding to be. Unbearable. I could pick up on it before even knowing they were nearby. Like knowing it's a heavy chemtrail day before even setting a foot outside the door. Interesting, I never sensed it when they weren't around yet psychic attacks do exist from a distance. I'd totally forgotten about that particular experience until now.

Not a pleasant topic at all, but an important thing to be aware of.

I vaguely remember something in one of the later (7, 8 or 9?) Celestine Prophesies books that related to this kind of thing and dealing with it, if there are any CP scholars around...
    Last edited by cursichella1; 9th April 2016 at 07:00.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Aurvandil (9th April 2016), justntime2learn (9th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cursichella1 (here)
    Psychic Vampires...
    Thanks, JustnTime2Learn. I have a hunch many are up against this in varying degrees but they "just can't quite put their finger on what it is..." about whatever, whomever might be sapping their energy.

I can see why sociopaths and Psychic Vampires would go hand in hand, but I think there may be some who are much less obvious to the extent they seem like everything but a sociopath. It makes sense it would be possible for this tendency to be hidden deeper than distinguishable psychological traits.

I wonder, too, if there may be a type of person who goes into Psychic Vampire mode only with specific people, maybe something specific about an individual triggers another to go into Psychic Vampire mode? I can think of one person in particular who was a friend of a friend who I didn't think capable of hurting a fly, was kind, helpful, involved with family...and yet for me, being in their presence felt like the equivalent of how I imagine waterboarding to be. Unbearable. I could pick up on it before even knowing they were nearby. Like knowing it's a heavy chemtrail day before even setting a foot outside the door. Interesting, I never sensed it when they weren't around yet psychic attacks do exist from a distance. I'd totally forgotten about that particular experience until now.

Not a pleasant topic at all, but an important thing to be aware of.

I vaguely remember something in one of the later (7, 8 or 9?) Celestine Prophesies books that related to this kind of thing and dealing with it, if there are any CP scholars around...
    You are likely correct about the varying degrees with denial being a key factor.

Some sociopaths are much smoother than others with psychopaths being more organized in their thinking therefore harder to detect.

I believe their trigger is a person that would unknowingly be their target for any type of personal gain and that applies to most anyone. I have found that other fleshly gains also intrigue them.

IMHO everyone that is in a toxic relationship will be an unaware accomplice or victim and all accomplices end up as victims.

Much Love <3

J

10. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

cursichella1 (10th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread