+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst 1 26 36 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #701
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Todays news letter from TTSA. ( All the possible tech and all they do is think of War !!)

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) announced today a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command to advance TTSA’s materiel and technology innovations in order to develop enhanced capabilities for Army ground vehicles.

TTSA’s technology solutions, which leverage developments in material science, space-time metric engineering, quantum physics, beamed energy propulsion, and active camouflage, have the potential to enhance survivability and effectiveness of multiple Army systems. TTSA will share its discoveries with Ground Vehicle System Center (GVSC) and Ground Vehicle Survivability and Protection (GVSP) and the U.S. Army shall provide laboratories, expertise, support, and resources to help characterize the technologies and its applications.

“Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities,” said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. “At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming.”

Steve Justice, TTSA’s COO and Aerospace Division Director added that, “This cooperative research agreement brings additional, critically important expertise that is necessary to advance the state-of-the-art in both our near and long-term technology areas of study. While the Army has specific military performance interests in the research, much of the work is expected to have dual-use application in support of TTSA’s path to commercialization and public benefit mission.”

I am really starting to think that the "Disclosure" they want to push and release is going to come about at the end of a gun barrel.
    We will all be too busy scurrying around seeing off "invaders" to ask where our military suddenly got all this tech they will roll out to ward them off !

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), Mike Gorman (20th October 2019), mountain_jim (18th October 2019), muxfolder (17th October 2019), Star Tsar (17th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #702
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

As mention by DYST above

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    TheDrive.com

What We Know About The Army Teaming Up With Rockstar Tom DeLonge's UFO Research Company

Published 17th October 2019

The U.S. Army has confirmed that it has signed a cooperative research deal with former Blink 182 frontman Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, more commonly known as TTSA. Far better known for its activities investigating reports and sightings of UFOs, which are increasingly referred to as unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs, this new agreement covers research into metamaterials and other high technology fields that border on the realm of science fiction.

On Oct. 17, 2019, TTSA announced the Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with Army's Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC), which is now part of that service's Futures Command. The public affairs office at CCDC's Ground Vehicle System Center (GVSC), situated at the Detroit Arsenal in Warren, Michigan, subsequently confirmed to The War Zone that this CRADA exists and that it will be responsible for executing it.

Read all about it here: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...search-company
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th October 2019), boja (18th October 2019), muxfolder (20th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #703
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

So TTSA is all about war then? What a big surprise that Tom DeLonge had no human kind's best interests in his mind when he created this bull**** what we can now call fake disclosure. And I hate him even more. Or maybe it's all about money because that's what it usually is? Anyone done digging yet?? Or wait, we don't have to. I'm sure that deal is with the US army is financially very lucrative. And they did get a lot of donations from the unsuspecting u foologisists, didn't they?
    Last edited by muxfolder; 20th October 2019 at 04:36.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), Star Tsar (20th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #704
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

I can sympathise with people who are concerned with this military relationship and disclosure, but we do have a long history of military involvement with visitation.
    Staff Sergeant Robert O. Dean was assigned to NATO command, Edgar Mitchell was an Air Force pilot, Col. Philip Corso was a high ranking Army intelligence officer...and so forth?
    There has always been a strong link between the visitation of extra terrestrials and disclosure/Military witnesses.
    The event which heralded the serious treatment of the UFO subject in the 21st Century, Washington D.C 2001, Press Club The Disclosure Project:
    All were closely connected with the military.
    I agree this emphasis on the exotic materials, and development of weaponry is deeply concerning, what is this all leading to?
    I guess the funding of the military offers something that adopting a purely civilian approach cannot? I hope this is the reason.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), Franny (2nd November 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), muxfolder (21st October 2019), Star Tsar (20th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #705
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from the Black Vault

The Black Vault

Internal Air Force/Navy E-Mails on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Revealed

Published 18th October 2019

Just last month, the U.S. Navy went on the record stating that three videos that have circulated the mainstream media in the last two years were, in fact, considered “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” or UAPs. Now, recently obtained e-mails from the Navy and the Air Force reveal that ranking members of both branches express different views on what they refer to as a “phenomena,” along with showing disagreement with how the overall story is being reported by the mainstream media.

The series of documents were provided to The Black Vault through two different Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests to the Navy and to the Air Force. Records were released for both requests in June and October respectively.

Read all about it here: https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...mena-revealed/
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2019), Franny (2nd November 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), muxfolder (21st October 2019)

11. Link to Post #706
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

(I wonder what next? )

6:40: "All I can say, my own opinion, is that TTSA is not a government op. I just don't see this. I don't see it as a CIA op. I have held this opinion for the better part of this year."

And Richard, I respect you greatly, but you're simply wrong.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deneon (22nd October 2019), Did You See Them (24th October 2019), Franny (2nd November 2019), Gracy (22nd October 2019), Joe (22nd October 2019), muxfolder (22nd October 2019), Star Tsar (22nd October 2019), Yoda (23rd October 2019)

13. Link to Post #707
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from LMH

EarthFiles

Special Report

Streamed & Published 23rd October 2019

Linda with a special report on TTSA's recently announced partnership with the US Army.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), boja (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #708
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (I wonder what next? )

6:40: "All I can say, my own opinion, is that TTSA is not a government op. I just don't see this. I don't see it as a CIA op. I have held this opinion for the better part of this year."

And Richard, I respect you greatly, but you're simply wrong.

If Richard is correct in his assertion that they are not a gov. op or in league with alphabet agency then that leaves them looking like there only in it for the money !

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), mountain_jim (24th October 2019), muxfolder (24th October 2019), Star Tsar (24th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #709
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Banias investigates...

MJ Banias

The Weird Desk | UFOs & The US Army

Streamed & Published 24th October 2019

To the Stars Academy just signed a deal with the US Army. From active camoflauge to quantum communication, the agreement allows TTSA to use government labs and staff, and in exchange, the government gets to see the results. Let’s dig into this. Welcome to the Weird Desk, all the news that is too strange to print.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), boja (25th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #710
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    If Richard is correct in his assertion that they are not a gov. op or in league with alphabet agency then that leaves them looking like there only in it for the money !
    Well, he's not correct. Tom DeLonge has stated himself many times in early interviews, all on record, that [in basic summary] he approached officials in the Pentagon, who then got together and decided to capitalize on the timely opportunity from their point of view.

If that's not a government op, I don't know what is.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (1st November 2019), Franny (2nd November 2019), Intranuclear (29th October 2019), mountain_jim (25th October 2019), muxfolder (28th October 2019), Satori (29th October 2019), Star Tsar (25th October 2019), wegge (28th October 2019), Yoda (25th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #711
    Thanks

Banias investigates...

MJ Banias

The Weird Desk | UFOs & The US Army

Streamed & Published 24th October 2019

To the Stars Academy just signed a deal with the US Army. From active camoflauge to quantum communication, the agreement allows TTSA to use government labs and staff, and in exchange, the government gets to see the results. Let’s dig into this. Welcome to the Weird Desk, all the news that is too strange to print.

SO frustrating to listen to. I could barely finish the video. With respect to Banias, he's not 'investigating' this very thoroughly at all. Very few actually are. Without being aware of his role, he's just being a mouthpiece.

We're all being spun a big story here, and well-meaning video creators and bloggers are just picking this up naively and helping to spread what is actually disinformation — by definition: part truth, part falsehood.

The "US Government" — in whatever guise — already has all this stuff. They've been working on it intensively since the 1940s. They've already cracked antigravity in the 1950s. (Does the US Army know? Almost certainly not at any lower levels, though possibly at the very highest level among one or two individuals who have a "need to know", if they indeed do.)

History is being systematically re-written here with the co-operation of many in the alt community. Digital books (and real ones!) are being burned, or buried.

Of course, there's boxes-within-boxes compartmentalization here. Whoever in the US Army that's brokered the agreement with TTSA very likely has NO idea of all the history, or whatever's already been researched and developed in the private sector. The US Army guys here are also the naive ones.

It's TTSA who are systematically weaving this deception. The very fact that they were upset about the Admiral Wilson document — which confirms the existence of Majestic, and confirms the longstanding research in the private sector — says it all.

They're showing the world a convenient, created, sophisticated hologram. The reality is concealed behind the camouflage. I very strongly disagree with Richard Dolan: what's happening is NOT a good thing. It's Big Brother Disclosure, with TTSA as the patsies.

Put them on lie detectors, every one of them (even Hal Puthoff, who like Richard Dolan I've met, like, and respect greatly)... and they'd all fail.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (25th October 2019), Did You See Them (1st November 2019), HaveBlue (26th October 2019), Intranuclear (29th October 2019), justntime2learn (25th October 2019), mountain_jim (25th October 2019), muxfolder (28th October 2019), Satori (28th October 2019), Star Tsar (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (25th October 2019), Yoda (25th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #712
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Yes - that's how it feels to me too. A Big Brother "disclosure."

I think there are a very few on Earth at this time who grasp the much bigger picture. The Horus-Ra thread (and the materials pointed to in many posts in that thread) is really all anyone has to study... along with an open mind (though that is quite difficult because the material is so, so dark).

I have tried to "leave" the entire subject more than once since my discovery of the thread on April 26, 2012 but events occur, reflections upon them occur and my short term "sticking my head in the sand" efforts blown apart by the intensity of the new, more sophisticated experiences with this darkness.

Advaita Vedanta helps... but it doesn't stop the intrusions.
    Last edited by Chester; 25th October 2019 at 23:41.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2019), Did You See Them (1st November 2019), Franny (2nd November 2019), justntime2learn (25th October 2019), mountain_jim (25th October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st November 2019)

25. Link to Post #713
    Thanks

Something slightly different, but I do think it belongs on this thread.

In this interesting 24 Oct 2019 interview, just over half an hour long, John Greenewald (from The Black Vault)
    1. again spotlights the contradictions and anomalies surrounding Luis Elizondo's past, and
    2. suggests, very tentatively but with some supporting FOIA evidence, that it's not impossible that the Tic-Tac craft were highly classified and advanced Air Force drones being tested against the Navy's systems — without the Navy being informed.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th October 2019), Did You See Them (1st November 2019), Franny (3rd November 2019), mountain_jim (28th October 2019), muxfolder (28th October 2019), Star Tsar (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st November 2019), Yoda (30th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #714
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th October 2019), Bill Ryan (28th October 2019), Did You See Them (1st November 2019), Franny (3rd November 2019), Star Tsar (28th October 2019), Valerie Villars (1st November 2019)

29. Link to Post #715
    Thanks

Quote Posted by muxfolder, quoting Dark Journalist's tweet (here)
    Calling on the CEO of @TTSAcademy @tomdelonge and Co-Founder Luis Elizondo to be on my Show this week
    Ha. It'll never happen. Elizondo has declined all interviews with GOOD researchers, such as Rich Dolan and John Greenewald. (I believe also Linda Howe, but without checking references I'm not 100% certain.)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Something slightly different, but I do think it belongs on this thread.

In this interesting 24 Oct 2019 interview, just over half an hour long, John Greenewald (from The Black Vault)
    1. again spotlights the contradictions and anomalies surrounding Luis Elizondo's past, and
    2. suggests, very tentatively but with some supporting FOIA evidence, that it's not impossible that the Tic-Tac craft were highly classified and advanced Air Force drones being tested against the Navy's systems — without the Navy being informed.
    ~~~

At 1:02:40 in this video, published two days before John Greenewald's interview, Richard Dolan is asked exactly the same question about whether the Tic-Tac craft could be a classified, highly advanced, US drone. (Richard says it's possible, but he considers it unlikely.)

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (1st November 2019), muxfolder (29th October 2019), Star Tsar (1st November 2019), Yoda (30th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #716
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Knapp & Mr Reid

8NewsNow.com

I-Team: Former Sen. Harry Reid Talks UFOs In Sit-Down Interview

Published 31st October 2019

Former U.S. Senator Harry Reid wants to clarify some bad information being dispensed by the Pentagon about a secret study of UFOs. It was authorized by Reid and other lawmakers more than a decade ago.

The UFO study was kept quiet until two years ago, and since then, a lot of misinformation has surfaced about the purpose of the study and who worked for it. Senator Reid sat down with the I-Team’s George Knapp for an exclusive interview.

Read all about it here: https://us13.proxysite.com/process.p...&b=1&f=norefer
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st November 2019 at 10:48.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), boja (1st November 2019), Did You See Them (5th November 2019), Franny (3rd November 2019), mountain_jim (1st November 2019), Valerie Villars (1st November 2019)

33. Link to Post #717
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

To The Stars Acadamy

I have just received this via email. I hope that it was not already posted, in the search, I could not find anything. If it already exists as a thread then please delete the thread Thx. to the moderator.

SAN DIEGO — Oct. 17, 2019 — To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) announced today a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command to advance TTSA’s materiel and technology innovations in order to develop enhanced capabilities for Army ground vehicles.

TTSA’s technology solutions, which leverage developments in material science, space-time metric engineering, quantum physics, beamed energy propulsion, and active camouflage, have the potential to enhance survivability and effectiveness of multiple Army systems. TTSA will share its discoveries with Ground Vehicle System Center (GVSC) and Ground Vehicle Survivability and Protection (GVSP) and the U.S. Army shall provide laboratories, expertise, support, and resources to help characterize the technologies and its applications.

“Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities,” said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. “At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming.”

Steve Justice, TTSA’s COO and Aerospace Division Director added that, “This cooperative research agreement brings additional, critically important expertise that is necessary to advance the state-of-the-art in both our near and long-term technology areas of study. While the Army has specific military performance interests in the research, much of the work is expected to have dual-use application in support of TTSA’s path to commercialization and public benefit mission.”

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/#news

In July, we reported that TTSA acquired “several pieces of metamaterials” sourced from “an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin.” The organization claims it can track ownership of the materials all the way back to the mid-1990s. Exactly where the materials came from is anyone's guess.

It’s hard to know what to make of all this. The Army obviously thinks there's something worth sticking its reputation out for, but there isn't any evidence available to the public to justify its association with a UFO research group.

Funding research into UFOs is one thing, and the U.S. government has done it multiple times over the past 70 years. Expecting actual technology samples from UFOs is another thing. Agreeing to do research and development work on them is something else entirely.

..."The Collaborator has access to advanced materiel solutions," the agreement continues, again underscoring the Army's opinion that TTSA has some tangible to offer. "The Government would like to assess, test, and characterize the products from the Collaborator at Government facilities to compare the capabilities of these advancements to known commodities, understand what facilities would be required to reproduce the advancements, and determine their applications for ground vehicle platforms."

"If the Government can verify materiel solutions claims by the Collaborator, then significant advancements can be made in the capabilities of Army ground vehicle platforms in terms of security, force protection and weight reduction," it adds. This aligns well with the work of the Ground Vehicle Survivability and Protection (GVSP) directorate. For instance, there is specific mention in the CRADA of the potential applications for the metamaterials with regards to "Active Camouflage and Directed Photon Projection," which have the theoretical potential to lead to cloaking devices that could help conceal vehicles, as well as other military systems.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ystery-materia...
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Did You See Them (5th November 2019), Franny (3rd November 2019)

35. Link to Post #718
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    To The Stars Acadamy

[...]
    Iyakum, I merged your thread with this pre-existing one where that letter can be found at post # 701

Please get yourself acquainted with this community and avail yourself of the "Advanced Search" function before posting bits you find interesting...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Did You See Them (5th November 2019), Franny (3rd November 2019)

37. Link to Post #719
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

I´m sorry Herve but I searched for it, my mistake. Please delete the post both of it

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...71#post1321671

[Note from Hervé: We'll keep the above one since it is not a duplicate of post # 701]
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st November 2019 at 16:19.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2019), Franny (3rd November 2019), Hervé (1st November 2019)

39. Link to Post #720
    Thanks

Dark Journalist's X-Series #72:

UFO File Coup — TTSA CIA Fake Disclosure Revealed

(@Rich Dolan: do please watch this, and take good notes. )

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd November 2019), Did You See Them (5th November 2019), Franny (3rd November 2019), Hervé (2nd November 2019), mountain_jim (3rd November 2019), muxfolder (2nd November 2019), onawah (4th November 2019), Yoda (6th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst 1 26 36 39 LastLast