+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 1 6 16 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

The singer's name is Tom Delonge and he said as much on Coast to Coast am with George Knapp.
    Tom Delonge's claims of talking to folks in high Government positions was given a boost when the wikileaks drops of John Podesta had shown this was the case. Delonge had indeed met with Podesta, a general from Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and a high up from Lockheed Martin Skunkworks.
    So Tom Delonge is not lying.
    Delonge states that the UFO picture is anything but warm and fuzzy.
    We have unfriendly beings, unfriendly to humans anyway.
    We have folks flying around in various flying craft up there shooting at eachother.
    There is apparently a war going on up there.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2017), Eric J (Viking) (11th March 2017), Helene West (11th March 2017), Jean-Marie (11th March 2017), skogvokter (11th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

I'll believe it when I hear it. I just don't see how Disclosure will benefit the powers that be unless of course we're talking more secretive white hats in the CIA and this guy speaking to John Podesta about it, I'm missing something here.

What has resurrected my interest in 'disclosure' is the work of David Paulides in the field of mysterious disappearances of people in rural areas. This is so creepy and to me clearly not your average crime like serial killers or such. Something of high tech is going on and the thought that we could be food or something like that for aliens has haunted me...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

bennycog (11th March 2017), bettye198 (11th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), Craig (11th March 2017), DNA (12th March 2017), Eric J (Viking) (11th March 2017), skogvokter (11th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Think I mentioned before but if not, the mysterious disappearances, for many, were part of a deep secret space agenda I learned. Shuttling humans from this globe to far reaching command centers on planetary systems and Moon. They were soon to discover they were used as slaves. I have to wonder about the MIA prisoners no one ever found or heard about. But the info also included many of our troops. They were boarded on anti-gravity, reverse engineering craft and brought to those space destinations. I am sure the families were told they were blown up in pieces and could not present a body. I heard this was done many times over. I am not surprised since the Nazi secret space program initiated in the 1930's and full force US involvement in the fifties.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2017), Helene West (12th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

I wouldn't be surprised if the content of this disclosure will be very similar to what William Tomkins, Corey Goode et al tell. I have the feeling this is some coordinated effort by the same powers behind the scenes. Get ready for an increased defense budget against whomever they present as the enemy and claiming special circumstances to excuse past crimes and money extraction.
    Last edited by Builder; 12th March 2017 at 00:02.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2017), DNA (14th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,033 times in 8,168 posts

Tom Delonge has been briefed by someone, but who?

And why?

And what's the idea?

I've seen a lot of useful idiots come and go over the years. Tom Delonge has the appearance of yet another one, to me.

Considering 80% of the population believe UFOs and ETs are real, it's hardly an information of truth campaign. The powers-that-be know we know. What's the point of this?

They know we don't believe anything they say. It's reached a point where they have to come out of complete denial. Ok, that might sound like a good thing, on the face of it. If it's a strategy to regain our trust by exploiting the fact that most people don't do much research, watch out.

Perception management is a fancy way of saying "lying". Concocting reasons why we can't be told the full truth, is conspiracy to lie. A 2 year plan to release some information is a 2 year conspiracy to lie.

They probably regard whatever "truth" they have under wraps as an arms cache that they can deploy as needed to stop a complete wipe out of their authority over us. As the Trump issues are looking very bad for them right now, it's hardly surprising that they have a plan like this in the works.

Remember how the Church was set up to be an intermediary between us and whatever source of life exists (truth). Remember also that the Church, as a kind of gate keeper, has been the very reason we've wandered aimlessly in the dark all this time.

Disclosure? don't make me laugh. It's more gate keeping.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Mike (12th April 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Tom Delonge has been briefed by someone, but who?

And why?

And what's the idea?

I've seen a lot of useful idiots come and go over the years. Tom Delonge has the appearance of yet another one, to me.

Considering 80% of the population believe UFOs and ETs are real, it's hardly an information of truth campaign. The powers-that-be know we know. What's the point of this?

They know we don't believe anything they say. It's reached a point where they have to come out of complete denial. Ok, that might sound like a good thing, on the face of it. If it's a strategy to regain our trust by exploiting the fact that most people don't do much research, watch out.

Perception management is a fancy way of saying "lying". Concocting reasons why we can't be told the full truth, is conspiracy to lie. A 2 year plan to release some information is a 2 year conspiracy to lie.

They probably regard whatever "truth" they have under wraps as an arms cache that they can deploy as needed to stop a complete wipe out of their authority over us. As the Trump issues are looking very bad for them right now, it's hardly surprising that they have a plan like this in the works.

Remember how the Church was set up to be an intermediary between us and whatever source of life exists (truth). Remember also that the Church, as a kind of gate keeper, has been the very reason we've wandered aimlessly in the dark all this time.

Disclosure? don't make me laugh. It's more gate keeping.
    I feel the same way as you do, and one more thought: as per wikileaks, he was communicating with John Podesta. Why should we think this is a good sign?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2017), onawah (12th March 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Think I mentioned before but if not, the mysterious disappearances, for many, were part of a deep secret space agenda I learned. Shuttling humans from this globe to far reaching command centers on planetary systems and Moon. They were soon to discover they were used as slaves. I have to wonder about the MIA prisoners no one ever found or heard about. But the info also included many of our troops. They were boarded on anti-gravity, reverse engineering craft and brought to those space destinations. I am sure the families were told they were blown up in pieces and could not present a body. I heard this was done many times over. I am not surprised since the Nazi secret space program initiated in the 1930's and full force US involvement in the fifties.
    Bettye
    Can u give a name of this program or someone who speaks of or has written about it. I hear about secret space programs but not in connection with taking humans to other planets as slaves.

As I've said I'm very bothered by paulides work and the fact that paulides will not give his opinion what he thinks may be going on after years of investigation makes it more creepy. If the higher echelons of humans are pedophiles and murderers it's not much of a stretch to imagine alien cannibals.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

bettye198 (13th March 2017), The Freedom Train (12th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member ALLiTiZ's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm reading Tom DeLonge's new book right now "Sekret Machines" This could be the script for "disclosure". I'm keeping my eyes on this whole situation and watching the stage closely. Discernment advised!
    Last edited by ALLiTiZ; 12th March 2017 at 01:55.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Post:

7alon (12th March 2017), DNA (12th March 2017), starlight (27th April 2017), sunwings (12th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ALLiTiZ (here)
    Discernment advised!
    Yep!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ALLiTiZ (12th March 2017), DNA (12th March 2017), starlight (27th April 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I'll believe it when I hear it. I just don't see how Disclosure will benefit the powers that be unless of course we're talking more secretive white hats in the CIA and this guy speaking to John Podesta about it, I'm missing something here.
    John Podesta is involved. So I'm very skeptical this disclosure is going to benefit the vast majority of us.
    I don't think this is a white hat type disclosure thing at all.
    Think of it like this, we hear about Trump and certain white hats wanting to out the spirit cooking pedophile child murdering bastards in power. We hear that these perpetrators are tying to "normalize" their behavior. We see how a recent CNN reporter ate human brains while doing a story on cannibals in India. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-believer.html
    This so far as I'm concerned is an attempt in the direction of normalizing the behavior of the elite.
    Putin has stated openly he is of the opinion that the west is attempting to normalize pedophilia. http://yournewswire.com/putin-new-wo...dophilia-west/
    The message present in Tom Delonge's book that is coming out this month is that ALL religions are based off cargo cult type behavior where upon our distant ancestors were simply worshiping aliens who were making them selves known at the time.
    In my opinion this is a very telling move, for it seems this would be a move towards delegitimizing religious ethics, and in the same motion the ingrained ethics with which we all use to tell us wrong from right.
    As religious doctrine is made illegitimate so to will an attempt be made to make impotent our ethics in general.
    Thus ushering in a new era of Sodom and Gomora. A new era in which pedophilia, homosexuality, human sacrifice and cannibalism will all be forced on us as anaccepted norm. This will be forced on us just as transgenderism is being forced on us now. As a matter of fact transgenderism is probably the first stage of softening us up for this next blow.

What has this all to do with disclosure?
    Eventually it may come out that humans are being used across different not human cultures for sex, food and slavery.
    And it will then become a point of contention.
    We will be told it is ethnocentric to judge different alien cultures who partake in sex with our children and then eat those same children.
    After all, there is no God, there is no religion and they have been doing this for thousands of years.
    We will be told not to judge and or condemn those who indulge in different practices just as we are being told now not to judge or condemn transgenders on any level what so ever including their presence in the bathrooms of the opposite sex.

I do not trust anything what so ever connected to John Podesta, the guy represents practices which one does not need a religion or religious doctrine to condemn and know are evil.

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    What has resurrected my interest in 'disclosure' is the work of David Paulides in the field of mysterious disappearances of people in rural areas. This is so creepy and to me clearly not your average crime like serial killers or such. Something of high tech is going on and the thought that we could be food or something like that for aliens has haunted me...
    Indeed!
    Last edited by DNA; 12th March 2017 at 23:34.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

7alon (12th March 2017), BMJ (12th March 2017), Helene West (13th March 2017), onawah (12th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017), we-R-one (13th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Well it has been said before but worth repeating, if all of humanity is faced with ET's hell bent on our enslavement then that would be a good reason for humanity to unit under a one world government. Different spin same outcome.

Been there before in the 1980's as a teenager. Remember MACROSS.

MACROSS
    The U.N. Spacy is a fictional military arm of the Earth Unified Government. It was established by the successor to the modern United Nations in order to defend Earth from a possible attack by hostile aliens, and was involved in Space War against an extraterrestrial race called the Zentradi.

Later operations of the U.N. Spacy expanded into interstellar colonization and general peacekeeping of off-world Earth settlements.

Last edited by BMJ; 15th March 2017 at 15:47.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (12th March 2017), Star Tsar (13th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Found this on a mainstream site/paper...we'll see.

‘BIG UFO ANNOUNCEMENT’ within 60 DAYS...

The singer-turned UFO investigator spoke after being named UFO "Researcher Of The Year" by the International UFO Congress.

In his acceptance speech he suggested there was about to be a big leap in the quest for truth over aliens.

More here...
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...nt-60-DAYS/amp

To add a possibly important rider to this, at 2:15:45 in his recent Coast to Coast interview with Peter Levenda (talking to George Knapp), Tom DeLonge says exactly this:
    • "In the next 60 to 90 days (–ish), there’ll be more clarity."
    Note: the interview, which has been removed from YouTube, is archived here:
    http://avalonlibrary.net/C2C_26_Feb_...er_Levenda.mp3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th March 2017 at 17:39.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (13th March 2017), BMJ (13th March 2017), DNA (14th March 2017), naochan (14th March 2017), Star Tsar (13th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I listened to the whole of his 26 Feb 2017 Coast to Coast interview with great interest. (And I commend George Knapp for being so restrained. )

As with many other researchers and students of the whole history of the UFO phenomenon in recent times, I have significant misgivings. My view on this particular circus has remained largely unchanged:

He's playing with his audience rather like a cat with a mouse — or, that's the way it feels to many, including myself.

That's naive, and it seems to me to clearly betray more than a small amount of arrogance. He seems unaware that the UFO community has been toyed with and lied to and teased and misinformed for so long, that they have little patience any more for anything other than the available facts (even if incomplete), presented authentically, transparently and honestly.

His claim that people 'need to read his books' to get more info — because he needs to make money and cover his costs — is (to me) shallow, unconvincing, and earns my disrespect. If I was in his situation — even having made necessary commitments to real insiders not to reveal certain material — I'd still be laying everything out that I could, in every public platform, monetized or not, at every opportunity.

This is not about $$.

To hold back information on a major radio show when millions will hear it is to reveal a kind of cycle of abuse, so to speak... adopting and embracing the controlling attitude of his controllers.

The feeling one gets is that he's simply an agent or an asset — knowingly or not — of those in power, and is kind of getting off on that, at the same time trying to play both sides.

I have a pretty keen nose for authenticity, and something's not quite right here. (Peter Levenda is merely a scholarly co-author and sidekick, and has no control over this process. He's just adding what value he can, and is permitted to. No issue there.)

How much is not right — 2%, 5%, 50% — I have no clear idea. But it's not 100% right, I feel certain.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th March 2017 at 18:26.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (13th March 2017), araucaria (13th March 2017), BMJ (13th March 2017), Debra (11th April 2017), DNA (14th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Helene West (13th March 2017), Mike (12th April 2017), muxfolder (17th March 2017), norman (13th March 2017), Phoenix1304 (19th October 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017), we-R-one (13th March 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I’ve been watching talk of the ‘gods’ closely, especially by Tom Delonge. It will take a few moments to reveal the back story, so I apologize for the extremely long post, but this story is tied to Tom’s work and you will understand better as you read so please be patient as I divulge pertinent information.….In Oct. 2015 I had my 3rd Akashic Record reading with the well known Kevin Ryerson. If you’re not familiar with him or his skill set, he’s the person American actress Shirley MacLaine has been touting for years. He’s known for outstanding Akashic Record readings and accurate past life identifications. Some consider him to be the Edgar Cayce of the century. He also works with Dr. Walter Semkiw of the IISIS- Institute For The Integration of Science, Institution and Spirit as seen here:

http://www.iisis.net/index.php%3Fpag...st-life-expert

I personally pursued both of these professionals when I needed help identifying who I had been in conjunction with the past life memories I had been experiencing. These guys are some of the best in the field and I have learned much since my initial reading back in 2011. But there was one piece of information in the past two readings where I needed clarity. Originally I was told to look at the Oracle of Delphi. Initially I took this information ‘literally’, and therefore couldn’t find much to satisfy a proper past life identification match to my satisfaction. At the time I didn’t realize I was being given a location of one of my past lives, not a person as Oracle of Delphi is also considered a point of reference. I asked again in my 3rd reading about my identity and was told ‘Artemis’, look at Artemis. For those who don’t know, Artemis is one of the Olympian Greek gods, daughter to Zeus and twin of Apollo, a mythological figure as we’ve all been told our entire life times, so this part of the reading made no sense and it wasn’t until early 2016 that I realized I needed to take a closer look at what I had been told back in the Oct. 2015 reading. What triggered my renewed attention was what Linda Moulton Howe said in an interview with George Noory:

“..and when I was working on the Home Box Office project back in 1983, the working title was UFO’s the E.T. Factor, and there was a person who crossed my path in that year that I think worked for an alphabet soup agency and he told me, ‘keep in mind the Greek gods weren’t mythology, they are real E.T.’s and they fight”. And he said, “one of the big mysteries is Zeus and the Titans fought each other”, but what did they fight over(says Linda)?” (Alphabet soup guy says), “Linda, if we had the answer to that question, if you had the answer to that question, we might be able to understand what’s happening.”- Linda Moulton Howe

Shortly after Linda’s interview, Tom Delonge started discussing the Greek ‘gods’ with George Knapp on a Coast to Coast interview stating the same as Linda, the Greek gods being real. Below are quotes from an additional interview with Tom:

TOM'S AMA AT ABOVETOPSECRET
    yeahright: Who are they? Where are they from? What are they doing? Why are they doing it? According to whom? Why should we trust what 'they' claim?
    Tom: They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field.

Source: http://tothestars.prophpbb.com/topic33.html

Meanwhile, as this is happening, I’m digging into the ‘Artemis’ clue to see why exactly I’m being told to look at her….I thought maybe he was telling me I was an Oracle for Artemis…but as I read more, I realized…omg, he’s not telling me I’m an Oracle, he’s telling me I am Artemis. And because I know a few of my other core past life incarnations, I was able to see the matches that corresponded to my Artemis identity not only in this lifetime, but also my other past lives. I’ve been studying reincarnation cases for quite some time and I know the type of patterns one can find when making proper past life identifications so I’m not going to get into the details here as this sharing will be long enough …. Long story short, this discovery, has enabled me to get a better idea of the bigger picture and possibly why ‘we’ (the Greek gods) are here. It’s also made it easier for me to identify several of the other Greek ‘gods’ as we all come from the same soul group.

The reason I’m sharing this is because I strongly feel Tom is being misguided and used to support an agenda that might not be in our best interest which is why I’m willing to speak out. I don’t like his contact with Podesta and the side of the fence he(Podesta) represents if you get my drift which has always been to promote the Globalist agenda….and I’ll tell you something else I picked up on that didn’t smell right about Tom’s message…

Remember Dr. John Brandenburg the Plasma Physicist? He’s the guy who theorized two EMP’s were detonated over Mars approx. 250 million years ago…Google his name if you want to find more…Anyways, he was ‘allowed’ to present his scientific findings at the recent AIAA(American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) Space Convention in Sept. 2016. This is a big deal as they don’t just ‘allow’ anyone to make a presentation. In an interview he did last year on Coast to Coast am he confirmed the Pentagon gave approval for his presentation and findings. He also said his two most recent presentations including the AIAA Space Convention event went well. Apparently he was bombarded with questions. I don't think he'd be stupid enough to lie about Pentagon approval. They gave him a green light to go public and it appears this is a part of disclosure and fits into the bigger plan...I also remember him saying that the likes of NASA and JPL(Jet Propulsion Laboratory)and Lockheed Martin aka Skunk Works have tried to keep control over Mars or something to that effect. What does this have to do with Tom? Well if you’ve listened to his(Tom’s) interviews and taken the time to look at his so called ‘advisors’ revealed in the recent Wikileaks release, some of them are tied to Skunk Works, JPL and NASA and it’s obvious these guys have an agenda and I’m not even remotely convinced it’s in the best interest of humanity as they would like you to believe. But in all fairness, only time will tell….

And because I’m confident in my past life identity as Artemis and the identities of several of the other Greek gods, it means, I know who they are, where they are and what they’re doing in this incarnation and even some of their past lives and I can assure you, they are regular people playing roles and caught up in the 3D experience like everyone else. I’m getting the impression that Tom’s advisors are suggesting there’s a battle brewing with these gods which I think is total B.S. in the manner in which it’s being presented. Wars generate dollars and jobs of power, a likely motivation for those with out of control egos needing to be fed.

The missing component not seeming to enter into Tom’s equation is reincarnation, which is key to understanding what’s taking place. Reincarnation is real, it’s not some New Agey concept. There’s so much evidence in support its ridiculous, so I have no interest in debating its existence. You either believe it or you don’t and if you don’t, in all fairness, please consider researching all the labor intensive content available thanks to many Dr.’s and Ph.D’s who’ve spent lifetimes documenting cases. I’ve done the research myself including my own core past life identities so I know what I’m talking about. In fact one of my cases is slated for an upcoming book about reincarnation authored by an individual who’s long been in the field. I share this, so you know I’m being serious about what I’ve uncovered. I have no interest in making false claims and like you, I’m merely exploring for the sake of getting to the truth.

When you understand reincarnation you can clearly see the process entails…livedie….repeat…..over and over again. Those who explore past life identities, past life regressions and NDE’s will begin to observe patterns emerging when studying and becoming familiar with several cases. One pattern that’s consistent is soul growth. Basically you are on planet Earth to learn lessons by the roles you play. That means someone is going to play the bad role and someone plays the good…Yin/Yang, Light/Dark you get the idea. This message comes out loud and clear. Well what does that mean? This is key…..It means this reality on Earth isn’t what’s real! It’s why they say we are living in an illusion it’s why more and more scientists are agreeing with the Computer Simulation theory. It’s why you see patterns as they are associated to numbers. It’s why it’s said you are ‘playing roles’…it’s a ‘game’. Earth is merely one of many dimensions in existence and the point is to have a reality where soul growth can be achieved that cannot occur in the dimensions of higher vibrations.

Another pattern that keeps coming up in these cases are individuals who remember ‘picking’ their parents before they are born. Ok, what does that mean? It suggests some are being strategically placed in specific locations and situations by design!!! Just because you might not remember picking your parents doesn’t mean it isn’t going on, but you have to take this possibility into consideration as many have come forward with very vivid memories of this occurring in addition to it showing up in Past Life Regression sessions. Well what else does could this mean? It says, someone is controlling the reincarnation wheel and knows how the game works!....Which is why you get to ‘pick’ your parents as the choice has to involve people who are going to help you achieve the growth/lessons you are to learn during the incarnation. Don’t forget…your astrological chart plays a role in this which is why you are born with specific planetary alignments on a specific date and time to achieve what it is you need to learn or maybe even unlearn. This fits into the Computer Simulation Theory. Why? Because astrology is science based using the Five Elements-Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Aether……And who is that ‘someone’ controlling the reincarnation wheel? Likely an extremely advanced E.T. race because who does that??? When you see what’s involved by connecting the dots of knowledge on topics of reincarnation, NDE’s, past life regressions and astrology…you see the complexities of the concepts merging which reveals the larger truth and to connect the dots properly you have to incorporate these concepts into the bigger picture.

At this point…no one is going to come out with a megaphone making a public announcement or post as a headline news story in detail and tell you everything I’m sharing; you have to figure this out by researching cases including your own. So understanding reincarnation will help you understand when people are talking smack because if they don’t insert 'the mechanics' of reincarnation into the big picture of their story, then something is faulty about what they’re sharing. I’m not saying Tom doesn’t believe in reincarnation, but I can tell at this point, ‘the mechanics’ of the topic do not appear to coincide with his message and that signifies a problem in the content of his story. Why? Because when you know someone is controlling the reincarnation wheel so to speak, you know everything that’s happening is by design to some extent. From my own personal experience I could see I was being placed in specific roles tied to my soul group. History tells us the Greek gods were E.T.’s so we did not originate from Earth. Many of us from this group are being placed in leadership roles. When you look at reincarnation cases you will notice some of us have had several well documented cases. You’re taught to believe this is all crap and nobody plays a famous role. Well I assure you it isn’t crap, it’s true and I can tell you in my core past life cases I am a well documented person which is why I can see what’s going on based on who I was, where I was and who I am today.

I believe the soul group I come from is in charge of this planet and the reincarnation wheel. The word ‘guardian’ seems to follow me from one incarnation to the next as well as others who I’ve come to know from the same group implying ‘responsibility’. Not only am I physically seeing the word in my past life cases, I also can sense and ‘feel’ this responsibility from within. Intuition can be a form of memory. It’s highly likely that the Greek god’s and the disciples of Jesus are one in the same soul group. Why? Because one of my core identities in addition to Artemis was that of Saint Mary Helena Salome, one of the 3 sacred Mary’s which would make me Aunt and cousin to Jesus. Mary was an Essene and the Essenes were known to be messengers of the Archangels. However I am becoming more and more confident that we weren’t just the messengers of the Archangel, we are the Archangels! It makes sense I would find myself in this group as research shows you typically incarnate within your soul group. I come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael. Michael and Jesus are one in the same. This soul group association has been Akashic Record confirmed. So then you’re asking yourself, what are the odds that I would be in the two core groups of religion known to mankind unless I was being strategically placed? These are the questions you begin to conjure that give you clues into the bigger picture. So I would tell you the Archangels and Greek gods are from the same E.T. race based on who I was and some of those close to me in our past lives.

It’s impossible to explain all of this in a few short sentences….I’m trying to give you some inside information that can only be found if you are one of these individuals so you can understand why I think Tom Delonge is likely misleading the audience whether he knows it or not. I’ve left out a lot of details as it’s the equivalent to writing a book and I’m trying to stay on topic here. Because of the roles I’ve played and the soul group I’m associated with, it gives me knowledge of the bigger picture which is why I’m speaking out….the key is Reincarnation and what that implies. Planet Earth is an experiment in more ways than one and there is definitely a tie in to DNA! This became apparent in my own story of today which I won’t get into in this post, but I feel confident in affirming the DNA topic to be one of many agendas. Major soul growth can only be achieved in the lower dimensions that the 3D experience provides as you need conflict and negative energy to generate positive outcomes. That is the purpose of planet Earth. If you could remember where you really come from and every detail of your past lives it wouldn’t work…Why you ask?….because you wouldn’t want to play the game! And soul growth could not be achieved as you would then know too much defeating the entire purpose of incarnating here in the first place.

Some may try and use the angle that the Greek Gods were known to fight and start wars which I believe that is what Tom and the others are suggesting…yes I understand this and it does seem likely based on the findings of ancient documents….however….I would ask you to consider this….If the Greek gods are ‘the guardians’ of the this planet and the reincarnation wheel…someone has to start ‘the game’ and if that’s the case, it could be why they are known for starting wars and the infamous fights with the Titans. There is just as much good taking place on this planet and it’s not all mayheim, it obvious to me based on my research and what I’ve uncovered that we are experiencing ‘cycles’ and that Earth serves a purpose for spiritual growth. Also, I know some of the past lives of the Greek gods which allows me to see their intent and personal individual growth. You have to remember what reincarnation implies…It implies that this reality isn’t what’s real! So you aren’t a ‘victim’ you are merely at times put into difficult situations by design so your soul has the opportunity to learn and grow. ‘Victim mentality’ is 3D thinking and part the meme you are learning to conquer. The ultimate transmutation of the negative and positive polarities into love, compassion and forgiveness remain the focal point of many individual’s experiences and outcomes.

One last point…Remember what I told you about Dr. John Brandenburg and his discoveries of what happened on Mars. He specifically said they can date the detonation of EMP’s back to 250 million years ago…..So you should be asking yourself…who had that kind of technology back then? And….what E.T. race is responsible?? Cause it wasn’t people from planet Earth…..Remember…the Pentagon ‘gave’ him permission to present the findings at the AIAA(American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) show back in 2016. This is disclosure, hello!!! AS these are the questions you begin to ask yourself in light of these findings. And I’m asking….what the heck is my nephew Pan’s face mask doing in the rubble found on Mars???? Pan was known to be the son of Hermes and Hermes would have been my brother as Artemis. It says to me we were once on Mars and likely ‘the game’ didn’t end well as we find ourselves repeating the same roles as we once did on the Red planet.

In closing, I’d be cognizant of Tom and Company and their possible nefarious agenda. Tom comes across as naive for someone who’s studied the UFO phenomenon for as long as he claims. And because you’re living within a ‘computer simulation’, you have to keep in mind many are still in the middle of experiencing their own personal ‘sims’ for soul growth as you cannot ignore the reincarnation factor in the big picture. It’s why disclosure has been happening in a slow and mundane drip, drip, drip fashion. There are many out there who still cannot handle the truth, which is why they refuse ‘to believe’ any of this is taking place as its ‘easier’ to follow the programmed memes. These are souls who aren’t ready. Many still operate in fear and can see no other way as the ‘victim mentality’ remains to be their protector…it’s just how the game works and you have souls living amongst one another who are at different levels in their soul growth, which is why this whole ‘disclosure’ process becomes more complicated than one can even imagine and likely one of many reasons why the process has to encompass a slow rollout.
    I can share more if there’s interest, but this is plenty long enough and as you can see it’s a story that cannot be told in a few short paragraphs. I hope this post is allowed to stand despite its length and content.

Additional Sources:
    https://www.aiaa-space.org/
    http://lifeonmars.pub/books/life-and-death-on-mars/
    http://www.theoi.com/greek-mythology/olympian-gods.html
    www.kevinryerson.com

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

[bulletpoints extracted by Bill]
    • I strongly feel Tom is being misguided and used to support an agenda that might not be in our best interest which is why I’m willing to speak out.
    • Reincarnation is real, it’s not some New Agey concept. There’s so much evidence in support it's ridiculous, so I have no interest in debating its existence.
    • I think Tom DeLonge is likely misleading the audience whether he knows it or not.
    • Planet Earth is an experiment in more ways than one and there is definitely a tie in to DNA!
    • I’d be cognizant of Tom and Company and their possible nefarious agenda. Tom comes across as naive for someone who’s studied the UFO phenomenon for as long as he claims.
    Yes to all of the above. And many thanks for your long, detailed and personal post, which I take entirely seriously.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th March 2017 at 18:48.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (13th March 2017), BMJ (13th March 2017), DNA (14th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Star Tsar (14th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017), we-R-one (13th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    Sorry to post over the top of you...I usually wait a while after someone posts out of courtesy. I didn't see that your post had just gone up right before mine. I'm glad you concur. I am speaking out because of who I was which gives me an advantage and why I'm willing to share. At this point based on what I know about myself and individuals from my soul group, our mission is to help and guide planet Earth along in 'the game'. And if people could see our incarnations and accomplishments from long ago, they would see we are not all nefarious as some would like to believe. It does not mean we are perfect, entirely impossible to be under the constraints of 3D living. But, case in point, here's an example when we do get it right...look at the creators of Angkor Thom and read what we did....This is Apollo, myself and another from our soul group in the 12th century as part of the Royal Trinity. My name was Queen Jayarajadevi...
    http://www.devata.org/pdf/Ancient-Qu...yarajadevi.pdf

I believe our soul group might be tied to El Cantare but I need another reading to confirm. I suspect Tom's group is going to paint the Olympians into a corner that might not bear the truth. I cannot speak for the other 'gods' or what E.T. race they represent. What I can tell you is it's not a mistake we are being strategically placed in specific roles throughout the world and it's why there is so much interest in the royal lines as often that is where we can be found. That being said...I will tell you...whoever is running 'the show' here on planet Earth in regards to the entertainment industry....they know exactly who we are, who we were and where we are as I have personally watched movies and t.v. series based on some of our past lives where they are incorporating information about our past lives and soul group within the script. Of course unless you 'know thyself' you would never pick up on these clues or even realize the truths being revealed before your very eyes.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 13th March 2017 at 19:38.

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I have only caught the last few posts on this thread, please excuse my ignorance of what has gone before. However, I am hugely intrigued by we-R-one’s perceived experience of being a reincarnation of the goddess Artemis. I have just finished reading Mary’s Mosaic by Peter Janney, about the murder of JFK’s lover Mary Meyer. The other day, probably last Thursday, I was struck by a passage in the prologue when the author describes an encounter as a small boy with a nude sunbather, which reminded me forcibly of the myth of Artemis and Actaeon I first read about as a young teenager fifty years ago. When Artemis was seen bathing, she turned Actaeon into a stag and ‘with his own pack of fifty hounds, tore him to pieces’ (R. Graves, The Greek Myths). This makes sense, given that as a three-year-old on her father Zeus’s knees, Artemis was granted a wish and , no doubt in the knowledge of what a dirty old man her father was, asked for eternal virginity.

The Mary Meyer scenario is rather different, but struck me as a modern version of an encounter with a naked goddess:
    Quote Mary Pinchot Meyer looked up from her canvas. Even then, i distinctly remember feeling that there was something unique about Michael’s mother, beyond her glistening, radiant beauty. She was so unlike any other adult in my world at that time. Calm and still, at peace with herself, she had a presence and demeanor that struck me. Less than a year before, Michael and I had been playing baseball in front of their house when Michael sent one of my pitches zooming off his bat and over the house. I ran around the back in search of the ball and came upon Mary reading on a blanket. She lay completely naked, her backside to the sun. I was breathless. She hadn’t heard me coming, and I stood there for what seemed to me a very long time, gawking. At the time, I had no words for the vision that I beheld, but I knew that beauty such as hers was something I longed to know better. When Mary finally looked up and saw me, she wasn’t embarrassed or upset, or even startled. She just smiled, letting me know that is was okay; no sin had been committed. I found the ball, ran back to play with Mikey, and felt somehow irrevocably altered, even blessed. But it wasn’t anything I could describe at the time.
    Comments:
    1) ‘Less than a year before’ is with reference to another scene, where she puts war paint on the boys’ faces, and they dance about like Indians, ‘waving our knives in flagrant violation of every childhood safety rule known to man’. This time it is the boys who are unembarrassedly naked, having peed in their pants during an encounter with a snake, then lost the ones Mary had given them. A very innocent re-enactment of the Actaeon myth.

2) All this is remembered in the context of the death of Michael at the age of nine (run over by a car). Actaeon is thus a pair of twins: one dies, the other (Peter Janney) survives to tell the tale.

3) All this is further remembered in the context of the murder of Mary herself. As a former CIA wife who became the number one woman in Kennedy’s life, she knew too much about the JFK assassination and had to be terminated.

This puts a whole new slant on the myth. Perhaps Zeus the philanderer was reincarnated as Jack Kennedy, and Artemis, now a normally sexually active person, as the one woman in his life with whom he could have a proper relationship? If the ancient myth were being rewritten in such a radical and positive fashion, that would explain why the story ended so tragically through massive opposition, and why the Dealey Plaza affair has become so important ever since.

The next question would be, for we-R-one: if Artemis has shown up again today, does this fit in with your current perception of the situation, and if so, what can you tell us about who and where the present incarnation of Zeus is and what he is up to?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017), we-R-one (14th March 2017)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,033 times in 8,168 posts

I've been reading reviews of the Gods book on amazon.

It seems people who have a good grasp of things don't find anything new in the book. Someone was offended by the idea that we humans are a 'cargo cult', completely failing to understand what we are seeing.

Haha. I have no problem at all with the idea we are a cargo cult. I've had a similar notion most of my life. If that's the biggy about this book, I don't think I really need to blow 20 quid on it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th March 2017 at 21:46. Reason: added Amazon link

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2017), Hervé (13th March 2017), Matthew (13th March 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017), sunwings (13th March 2017), The Freedom Train (13th March 2017)

35. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Found this on a mainstream site/paper...we'll see.

‘BIG UFO ANNOUNCEMENT’ within 60 DAYS...

The singer-turned UFO investigator spoke after being named UFO "Researcher Of The Year" by the International UFO Congress.

In his acceptance speech he suggested there was about to be a big leap in the quest for truth over aliens.

More here...
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...nt-60-DAYS/amp

To add a possibly important rider to this, at 2:15:45 in his recent Coast to Coast interview with Peter Levenda (talking to George Knapp), Tom DeLonge says exactly this:
    • "In the next 60 to 90 days (–ish), there’ll be more clarity."
    Note: the interview, which has been removed from YouTube, is archived here:
    http://avalonlibrary.net/C2C_26_Feb_...er_Levenda.mp3

Not trying to be a wise guy here...but ya ever notice how disclosure is always 60 or 90 days away? Or something similar? It's never like...*tomorrow*.....or even in say, a week.

60 or 90 days is perfect carrot dangling time. It allows one plenty of time to get unnecessarily excited while simultaneously providing just enough cushion for us all to forget it was even uttered in the first place....so we're fresh n ready for the next carrot.

I think thats been well thought out. Not kidding. I really do.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2017), BMJ (14th March 2017), Debra (11th April 2017), onawah (14th March 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

@ Araucaria,

Yes, you may at times see parallels between the Kennedy’s and the Greek gods, good eye! I have reason to believe they are tied to our soul group. ‘Apollo’ is one of those who remembers ‘picking’ his parents before he was born…He was given 2 choices and one of the choices was within the Kennedy Clan of the East coast. Why? Because what he needed to learn in this incarnation could be experienced within their family based on a well known project they have chosen to support and embrace. I’m sorry I can’t say more, as I feel it would be improper for me to continue in depth due to the people involved.

What you discover while exploring reincarnation is often you’re doing things tied to who you were without even realizing it. Your tastes may reflect what you’re remembering. This is what’s called an ‘emotional’ memory as you likely will not have picture memories to reinforce your actions. It’s for this reason when you begin to figure out your identities, you can easily verify they are correct because you will notice patterns associated to who you were and who you are today. In addition you will begin to notice the people around you matching in the same way to those who were with you in the past life identity. Pure logic tells you this isn’t a coincidence especially when they look like the people who were with you in your past incarnations, lmao. The patterns you are noticing are called ‘objectives’….dates, names, tastes, even similar situations may parallel in the times of today compared to who you were. This can assist in properly confirming history such in the case of Artemis I can tell you I found most of my ‘objectives’ tied to the Greek version rather than the Roman version of Diana. However that does not mean the Roman version is completely inaccurate. I do remember my fondness for the stag deer a totem to Artemis and in fact it’s the crown jewel theme reflected in my Christmas tree decorations and throughout the house. I would categorize this as an ‘emotional’ memory as this choice was made before I realized who I had been not after.

To the best of my knowledge Zeus is not the reincarnation of JFK, as I believe he was in Chicago during those times. I'm actually acquainted with a potential soul aspect of JFK who now resides within Europe. However, never say never as the phenomenon of soul splits is very real indeed. To be sure I would seek facial measurements of the two to see if their bone structures have similar measurements as each individual has their own energy signature. In this incarnation I’m aware I have 5 total soul splits, so likely the other ‘gods’ will too. I believe this becomes most significant in some roles depending on your mission as your DNA can have an effect on the Aether field thanks to the implications of Quantum Mechanics…aw geez…don’t make me explain that one in great detail, lol. I believe my case may be an example of this based on what happened to me in this lifetime. I would need to see more cases of soul splits to further elaborate, which is still somewhat uncharted territory within the reincarnation field as most people can barely handle the concept of reincarnation in itself. Likely this is where some of the interest lies within the E.T. races as many have pointed to their continual focus within the DNA arena.

As far as Mary Pinchot Meyer is concerned she is not a soul aspect of Artemis as she has not been named in any of my Akashic Record readings. In briefly looking at her wikipedia page I see no apparent matches or 'objectives'. It is more likely she comes from the same soul group. The name 'Mary' or derivatives there of have followed me in a few of my incarnations due to my connection to both the Christ line and the Christ soul group. Names have vibrational meaning which is why you see them repeating within soul groups and family lineages.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    When Artemis was seen bathing, she turned Actaeon into a stag and ‘with his own pack of fifty hounds, tore him to pieces’ (R. Graves, The Greek Myths). This makes sense, given that as a three-year-old on her father Zeus’s knees, Artemis was granted a wish and , no doubt in the knowledge of what a dirty old man her father was, asked for eternal virginity.
    According to legend I was granted 6 wishes …and I think Zeus owes me one more so we can get to the proper number of 7 ….don’t worry, it won’t be wasted if given the opportunity. Aaah yes, 3 years old…keep these numbers in mind as I continue…..and don’t believe everything you read about Greek mythology…often documents can be easily misinterpreted or downright lies skewed on purpose to serve the agenda of another….or should I be saying, ‘The Others’, lol.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The next question would be, for we-R-one: if Artemis has shown up again today, does this fit in with your current perception of the situation, and if so, what can you tell us about who and where the present incarnation of Zeus is and what he is up to?”
    Do I know where Zeus is today? I’m about 95% sure I know his identity today yes, however I have not had the opportunity to get him Akashic Record confirmed, but plan to in the near future. Since he is well known, it may be inappropriate for me to confirm his identity. But let’s have some fun with this…I will offer clues for you to seek on your own…

Like Artemis I was born near the 33rd parallel in The City of Angels under the symbol of the Grizzly Bear, the Quail as the state bird, and the state seal bearing my sister Greek goddess Minerva. Both symbols are known totems to Artemis. These are considered to be ‘objectives’ within the reincarnation field and the same methodology will work for others, so those with a keen eye may find indicators to the answers they seek. The Greek gods were known for their rhymes and if you follow the paths of history you may find hints to one’s identities embedded within the musings and tribulations of well documented people. As I was researching the core past life identities of myself and that of Apollo’s I began to notice the numbers 3 and 7 following us from one incarnation to the next….I could sense the importance and as I sat there pondering the idea…all of a sudden a rhyme formed in my head…

“Follow the 3’s and 7’s and then one might find who are the god’s from the heavens”- Elizabeth Marie 4/26/2016

This is a big clue which aided in subsequent discoveries leading to ‘The Others’, lol. The numbers 3 and 7 are numbers associated to the ‘gods’ which is why you will see the same of those born within our soul group, just as you will find with the well known Jesus. But wait a minute…wasn’t Tom Delonge’s release date of his recent book God’s, War, and Man on 3-7? LMao….coincidence??

The 3rd clue I can offer if I’ve made a positive identification is this…The soul aspect of Zeus has already granted the wish of many in regards to disclosure…..Which falls in line with the well known saying, “..and where do they hide the truth?.. Right in front of you.......

At some point I hope his identity will be revealed on its own in this lifetime, but for the moment, it might not be ‘politically’ correct for me to make the identification.

I hope this answers your questions and I’m sorry I have to be evasive with some of the information…
    Last edited by we-R-one; 14th March 2017 at 02:43.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 1 6 16 39 LastLast