+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #281
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Tom's Twitter feed still appears to be active... some "interesting" comments, right across the board - some very gullible people out there, and a few who are asking the real questions which need to be asked...

https://twitter.com/tomdelonge?lang=en
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th October 2017 at 16:24.

2. Link to Post #282
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Oh for sure its going somewhat active. How else could you have a successful false flag alien invasion?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th October 2017), Mike Gorman (16th October 2017)

4. Link to Post #283
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Quote Posted by fourty-two (here)
    Oh for sure its going somewhat active. How else could you have a successful false flag alien invasion?
    Aye, the sequence as revealed by von braun himself- he told us this would be the case!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th October 2017), KiwiElf (16th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #284
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

@ fourty-two & Mike Gorman
    Re your comments above - Sorry..., I'm a bit tired; could you please elaborate as to how you think DeLonge (or his Twitter feed) is connected to Project Blue Beam? (aka false flag alien invasion?)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 17th October 2017 at 17:36.

7. Link to Post #285
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Having been in advertising/marketing most of my working life, I'm always a little weary of sales pitches offering "shiny new objects" which don't as yet, actually exist -

Does anyone remember this?
    (... and who wouldn't want one - whatever it is?)

Attachment 36268

If you know what it is... don't tell - I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't know what it is - consider this a working experiment in perception
    It's the new replacement of colacoca xmas truck,

as well as TDL (nicknamed mini Greer) is the replacement for Dr. Greer ,despite the fact that both made "big announcements" that attract attentions of many more or less EFO believers.Which from my point of view is a good thing for that moments.

It's a M4... (you know the rest of the missing digits.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #286
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Having been in advertising/marketing most of my working life, I'm always a little weary of sales pitches offering "shiny new objects" which don't as yet, actually exist -

Does anyone remember this?
    (... and who wouldn't want one - whatever it is?)

Attachment 36268

If you know what it is... don't tell - I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't know what it is - consider this a working experiment in perception
    It's the new replacement of colacoca xmas truck,

as well as TDL (nicknamed mini Greer) is the replacement for Dr. Greer ,despite the fact that both made "big announcements" that attract attentions of many more or less EFO believers.Which from my point of view is a good thing for that moments.

It's a M4... (you know the rest of the missing digits.
    LOL yep - the (very old,... circa late 80's) brochure says, "Moller AeroBot M200 Merlin" aka Moller SkyCar - paint it black, & Batman would probably buy it! If he does get around to actually building it, I wouldn't say "No" ... I guess my Mazda will have to do!

Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th October 2017 at 14:45.

10. Link to Post #287
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

I noticed a couple of interesting replies to questions on Tom's last instagram post. Thought I'd post it here just in case he deletes them.

steveveljohnson: I love you Tom, but do you truly believe NASA is what they claim to be?
    tomdelonge: @steveveljohnson Yes. There’s also a completely different space program, though.

benjmn.moon: What about trying to partner up with elon musk, spaceX, thru their Development budgets & departments?

tomdelonge: @benjmn.moon Already on the table

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Debra (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (16th October 2017), Matthew (26th October 2017), mountain_jim (16th October 2017), panpsych (16th October 2017), Star Tsar (19th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #288
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Crossposted on another thread, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Expos--/page2

...this is Linda Moulton-Howes latest interview which updates & discusses the Delonge Live Presentation for approx the first half hour. Linda shares her reservations & revelations, some quite surprising. Notably Facebook suddenly went down as DeLonge went live and only a fraction of the intended FB audience got the feed live (ie approx 1,500 people)... interesting ...

Linda Moulton Howe - Grant Cameron & Nancy Tremaine

Quote Published on Oct 15, 2017
    Linda Moulton Howe with Grant Cameron And Nancy Tremaine on 10/12/2017 KGRA Radio

Phenomenon Radio is a show concept blending one of the most high profile experiencers with an Emmy Award winning investigative journalist to bring the most up to date and late breaking news and interviews to create a unique live weekly broadcast that delves into the UAP/UFO phenomenon like never before. With over 60 years of experience between them, John and Linda will combine their efforts in a monthly series format that focuses on specific levels of the Phenomenon that cannot be properly covered in a single 2 hour program. This show researches thought-provoking breakthroughs in the field of UAP/UFOs, to discover fascinating truths through first-hand accounts with investigative insights into the expanding confluence of physical and mental exposure to this worldwide phenomenon.

For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

13. Link to Post #289
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I think this is a very interesting video where Tom DeLonge answers some of the questions regarding some of the aims of the To the Stars Academy of Arts & Science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKt1uHp1lk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #290
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    I think this is a very interesting video where Tom DeLonge answers some of the questions regarding some of the aims of the To the Stars Academy of Arts & Science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKt1uHp1lk

$1 billion? That's going to take a LONGE time to crowdfund without a serious injection of capital... (pun intended)

16. Link to Post #291
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Leslie Kean's input...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Open Minds UFO Radio

Leslie Kean | Former US Government Officials’ New UFO Research Initiative

Broadcast 17th October 2017 | Published 18th October 2017

Leslie Kean is an independent journalist and author. Her book, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record, is a New York Times bestseller and is one of the most influential and credible books on the topic of UFOs. Her most recent book is titled Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife. Among other media, she has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, The Colbert Report, NPR, USA Today, US News & World Report, and the Columbia Journalism Review.

Leslie is also a contributor for the Huffington Post, where she has written several high-profile articles on UFO related events that have garnered larger media attention. Two of her most recent Huffington Post articles have been about Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy and the impressive list of former officials that are involved. All of these men have a passion for UFO research and in a recent press conference launching the To the Stars Academy, made some shocking statements. In this episode, we discuss the To the Stars Academy, the people involved, and what they have said regarding UFOs, also known as unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).

Supporting Link: http://www.openminds.tv/leslie-kean-...-17-2017/41185

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Amenjo (18th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017)

18. Link to Post #292
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Kerry Cassidy, live on what is going on right now. Includes push by various ET groups for Disclosure, Tom De Longe and To The Stars and others involved in that. Vegas. Hybrids on Earth. SSP, Reptilian agenda, and other stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhYiKEi7rlw

(Ashayana Deane is mentioned. Not saying I think Kerry is wrong about what she has said so far, but, Deane I have issues with (although what she has to say on the subject of the Grays seems to be worth considering). Here is a Reddit blog from a woman who says she is Deanes abandoned daughter. The woman claiming to be her daughter presents as well balanced, amazing considering what she went through as a child with Deane as a mother prior to leaving her).

Reddit blog with Deane's (claimed to be) daughter.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...ou_introduced/
    Last edited by findingneo; 18th October 2017 at 20:02.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Matthew (26th October 2017), Sequoia (18th October 2017), we-R-one (25th October 2017)

20. Link to Post #293
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Been listening to Camelot live ^ for past about 15mins now and so far Kerri's doing great

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

findingneo (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #294
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Interesting slip of the tongue from Kerry regarding the Ancient Aliens type doco she was asked to participate in. She at first says, she was asked by the military, and then kind of corrects herself to being asked to do the doco, but does not mention the military again, like that comment regarding the military was a random mistake. Or was it a slip of the tongue?

Kerry is saying that part of the "To The Stars" role, is to gather stories on abduction and ET experiences, to be fed directly to the military, so that the military can be alerted to the ET's that have slipped through the net. Kerry says, rather similar to MUFON, who she says collects similar information. (I have seen or heard Simon Parkes, say online, that he worked out that MUFON must be run by, or have a strong CIA connection. Simon worked this out due to dealings he had with MUFON ans then subsequent interest from the FBI, or something like that).
    Last edited by findingneo; 18th October 2017 at 20:35. Reason: Adding info.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th October 2017), panpsych (18th October 2017), Sequoia (20th October 2017), Star Tsar (19th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #295
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are refererring to what I'm thinking, the intelligence wanted to pick her brain and find out what she knew (ie what they don't know), under the pretense that she was being auditioned for a new production..

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

findingneo (18th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Star Tsar (19th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #296
    Deactivated
    Thanks

That had not even crossed my mind Sequoia, but is a sensible possibility. For me, I would not have even thought of a possible military connection and influence on such an Ancient Aliens style documentary, had Kerry not had a slip of the tongue there. But it makes sense as well, after a bit of thought.

Kerry is talking here and there about Stargates that are currently active, that can take you to other dimensions that is a one way trip, if anyone wants it. She is talking higher vibrational dimensions. A kind of instant ascension it seems. She also points out, we are here though to fulfill a role, and that we could stay to do that role.

I recall Whitley Streiber saying similar regarding the ET's offering an Ascension type thing, where you can step through into a different and higher dimension to Ascend, more or less. One way trip I think. Problem is, with either option, what are your guarantees, that your destination matches what it says on the brochure? There ain't none!
    Last edited by findingneo; 18th October 2017 at 21:29.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #297
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Just follow the money: an investigation into the To The Stars Academy:

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), findingneo (21st October 2017), Harley (19th October 2017), Hervé (19th October 2017), Jean-Marie (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), muxfolder (19th October 2017), panpsych (19th October 2017), Sequoia (20th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017), ZoSo925 (30th January 2018)

30. Link to Post #298
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,439 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)

Sadly, I'm not a bit surprised.

None of this is about altruism, or service to humanity. It never has been.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th October 2017), Callista (19th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), findingneo (21st October 2017), Jean-Marie (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), muxfolder (19th October 2017)

32. Link to Post #299
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So far, all I'm seeing, is Tom DeLonge being used by the Cabal as a "useful idiot" - a distraction to side step what's really going on (ie black ops & reverse engineering since the 1940's), while wowing an unsuspecting, largely ignorant & gullible public with a new type of "iPhone" - aka "WOW device" (if the crowdfunding will even generate sufficient funds to achieve that). Difference being, at least Steve Jobs walked out with an actual iPhone that was real, it worked, and an impressed crowd could buy it right then.

TO TOM:
    You mentioned a figure of a Billion dollars to make an "over unity device", (and 10 years to accomplish it). Hate to tell you Tom, it already exists. Why don't you ask your pal from LH Martin?

OK, we might get to see some previously unseen docos, video & documentation of "UFO"s, now cleverly re-marketed as UAP's (Unexplained Aerial Phenomena) because only crazy people believe in "UFO's", right? (Have to remove the stigma associated with that...) . So what? We already know they exist. Which ones are "theirs" and which ones are ours?

Tell us about...

The unaccounted trillions of dollars sunk into reverse engineering these projects already, and paid for by the American people Tom?
    The number of people murdered to keep it secret.

Tell us about the SSP

What do you get out of this? Really?

(This is much the same way Leonardo Di Caprio is a "useful idiot" to the Cabal in perpetuating the climate change scam).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th October 2017 at 08:10.

33. Link to Post #300
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It almost feels like the only thing left delaying things is the repeated failures to graft a new money system onto "disclosure".

As if their biggest fear is a conciousness shift that makes us all abandon the 'for profit' model they are hanging on tight to as their control system. They know the population would reject a straight Mil' Ind' complex corporate for profit model so the next best thing is to print their control model onto what they hope we will see as alternative and new.

The celebrity culture is the "New" face on the same old money control system. We are supposed to not notice, because, well, celebrities are wealthy, and they have a right to be rich etc etc . . . not the same old corporate greed brand, but just as rigged and controlled as ever.

Depressingly, the kiddy cosmic backbackers probably DO see it as fresh, alternative and new. No surprise they are being recruited as the mob to bum-rush us dregs of a proper education and moral compass off the cultural hospice cliff.
    Last edited by norman; 19th October 2017 at 05:13.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Callista (19th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Jean-Marie (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst 1 5 15 25 39 LastLast