+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #301
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by norman (here)

As if their biggest fear is a conciousness shift that makes us all abandon the 'for profit' model they are hanging on tight to as their control system.
    As if their biggest fear is a conciousness shift - this hits the nail on the head, norman!

Also, curious that the DeLonge operation is really a GoFundMe disguised as an elaborate space program - shades of the Peterson/Wilcock GoFundMe debacle...
    Last edited by Callista; 19th October 2017 at 05:12.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

BMJ (1st March 2018), Debra (23rd October 2017), findingneo (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Sequoia (20th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Callista (here)

Also, curious that the DeLonge operation is really a GoFundMe disguised as an elaborate space program - shades of the Peterson/Wilcock GoFundMe debacle...
    From the bankers point of view, crowd funding lets them off the hook of responsibility for any funding of anything at all. They don't have to take calculated risks to fund projects. The "crowd" takes all the risk, but the banks have all the money on deposit at all times.

And guess what, . . . we just happen to have moved into an era of low or no interest rates from the banks for our deposits.

What's wrong with this picture ?

I have an anthropological interest in the sound of laughing bankers. Where did I put my sound recorder . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by norman; 19th October 2017 at 05:36.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Callista (19th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), findingneo (19th October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Sequoia (20th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (23rd October 2017)

5. Link to Post #303
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

From the bankers point of view, crowd funding lets them off the hook of responsibility for any funding of anything at all. They don't have to take calculated risks to fund projects. The "crowd" takes all the risk, but the banks have all the money on deposit at all times.

What's wrong with this picture ?
    Everything... to those who are awake enough (which doesn't include the sheeple who think the Sun shines out of his "you-know-where" - check out some of the comments on his Twitter feed ... Sad!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th October 2017 at 05:41. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. Link to Post #304
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Meant to be a bit of a bonding session me thinks as well. Pretend they don't already have that tech elsewhere, and let the public who put money forward feel a part of it. I doubt they would get enough to do anything with it, unless there was a planned donor of some big money. Having said that, there will be a certain amount of sacrifice to the high level individuals involved, to help bring this forward, even if it is very controlled and limited.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Debra (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (19th October 2017), Sequoia (20th October 2017), WTHTLight (26th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #305
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Here are my views on his "big reveal" cough CIA NSA DOD cough

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd October 2017), Harley (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Ol' Roy (26th October 2017), Sequoia (23rd October 2017), UfonautRadio (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (26th October 2017)

10. Link to Post #306
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Joe, for once again ferreting out & "disclosing"!! If David Wilcock is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, then YOU are the reincarnation of Will Rogers!
    I missed hearing the babbling brook & I must say your green Budding Revolution medallion doesn't show up as well as the former one.

Of course this has to be a very controlled operation & I have been wondering in the back of my mind exactly HOW TPTB were going to crawl out from under 70 years of denial? Apparently, this is IT! It all had to get started somehow, right?! After Bill & Kerry got the ball rolling & so many people started waking up to the reality of what was going on around us....what's to be done?!

If we are to believe Bob Dean, yes, we already have a point to point way of transferring here on Earth. He, himself, has experienced what we might call a "time compression" happening. I was also made to think about David Adair's experience with Steven Greer. David did get to testify to Congress, but was not allowed to talk to the Press at that time. My understanding of what David said was that he was talked into going because he thought there would be many others there who had "hard" evidence. The fact that David just went about his own life, made his own living & didn't try to become a celebrity off what happened to him at age 17 speaks volumes. Hopefully, Bill, in his second interview will fill us in on his "happenings"!

Thanks again, Joe....excellent, as always!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Harley (22nd October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (26th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #307
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That's the trick Foxie, "they" have no intention of crawling out from that very deep rabbit hole,... I believe the intention is to distract us from that with DeLonge... "Hey, look over here and see what we've just discovered!... WOW! - Give us your money & we will (MAYbe) build one for you!"
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 23rd October 2017 at 06:21.

13. Link to Post #308
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Hey turn on Coast to Coast right now if you haven't missed it yet in your area, George Knapp is on and I think he's going to briefly discuss Tom DeLonge's project in the first half.

14. Link to Post #309
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

George Knapp had booked Tom DeLonge but at the last minute DeLonge backed out, apparently his lawyers advised him against doing any public interviews.

Make of that what you will...

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), muxfolder (23rd October 2017), norman (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

16. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    If David Wilcock is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, then YOU are the reincarnation of Will Rogers!
    You may be interested in knowing that Robin Williams has been identified as the reincarnation of Will Rogers by well known Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson:
    http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...emkiw&hl=en_US

George Knapp had booked Tom DeLonge but at the last minute DeLonge backed out, apparently his lawyers advised him against doing any public interviews.

Apparently the reason behind DeLonge's absence is due to the direction he plans on taking his corporate adventure. It has something to do with regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission which means he's taking his company public....rolling my eyes.....I think where they lose some of us is making everything about the money.

From the Coast to Coast show last night:

On a sunny day in November 2004, off the coast of San Diego, the USS Nimitz battle group encountered a technology beyond anything known on earth. It was a mysterious aircraft shaped like a 46-foot long Tic Tac that hovered and maneuvered for hours and defied the F-18's sent to intercept (related report). UFO researcher Jeremy Corbell joined George Knapp to discuss how an investigation by the US Navy of the incident was hushed up, and the only public mention was in a little known aviation magazine read by pilots.

The craft was referred to as an AAV-- anomalous aerial vehicle, and multiple sightings of such craft were observed over a number of days leading up to the Nimitz incident. A USO (unidentified submersible object) was seen underneath the AAV, and the aerial craft seemed to be docking with the object on water, before darting off at an enormous speed, Corbell recounted. The AAV's unknown technology was captured in this leaked footage of the incident.

Corbell also discussed his recently released documentary, Patient Seventeen, about the late Dr. Roger Leir's 17th alien implant removal surgery. The patient had a history of alien abduction events, and reported that the foreign object that was removed had been in his leg for 10 years. Analysis of the removed object revealed toxic rare earth elements, Corbell cited, as well as isotopes of zinc 64 that appeared to be outside the terrestrial norm.
    Tom DeLonge's New Academy

Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black ops experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform last week with Tom DeLonge's new endeavor "To The Stars Academy." UFO researcher and author Leslie Kean was at the announcement event and discussed how Academy members such as Luis Eiizondo, who ran an important program at the DOD, practically confirmed the fact that UFOs are real. Kean was able to verify that Elizondo headed up a program that studied aerial threats, and that the Dept. of Defense continued to pay attention to UFOs many years after Project Blue Book ended. For more, see Kean's related articles: one | two.

Source: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/10/22

Currently if you go the the site above and click on the link to watch the Tic Tac footage it doesn't work. I haven't had a chance to surf around and find it...maybe it's posted on Jeremy Corbell's site.

The information reported by Leslie Kean was interesting and one can perceive the statements made by former DOD(DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE) employee Luis Eiizondo as another form of disclosure.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 23rd October 2017 at 16:06.

17. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

On a sunny day in November 2004, off the coast of San Diego, the USS Nimitz battle group encountered a technology beyond anything known on earth. It was a mysterious aircraft shaped like a 46-foot long Tic Tac that hovered and maneuvered for hours and defied the F-18's sent to intercept (related report). UFO researcher Jeremy Corbell joined George Knapp to discuss how an investigation by the US Navy of the incident was hushed up, and the only public mention was in a little known aviation magazine read by pilots.

The craft was referred to as an AAV-- anomalous aerial vehicle, and multiple sightings of such craft were observed over a number of days leading up to the Nimitz incident. A USO (unidentified submersible object) was seen underneath the AAV, and the aerial craft seemed to be docking with the object on water, before darting off at an enormous speed, Corbell recounted. The AAV's unknown technology was captured in this leaked footage of the incident.

~~~

Currently if you go the the site above and click on the link to watch the Tic Tac footage it doesn't work. I haven't had a chance to surf around and find it...maybe it's posted on Jeremy Corbell's site.
    In the Avalon Library, here:

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (23rd October 2017), Callista (24th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Harley (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (23rd October 2017), Matthew (25th October 2017), norman (23rd October 2017), Ol' Roy (26th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (23rd October 2017), we-R-one (23rd October 2017)

19. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

oh good thanks Bill! You must have downloaded from the original 'footage' link...I was a bit leery to do it myself as you never know if you're gonna get some virus.

Pretty obvious to me this is a form of disclosure as they are 'allowing' this information to be revealed.

20. Link to Post #313
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    If David Wilcock is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, then YOU are the reincarnation of Will Rogers!
    You may be interested in knowing that Robin Williams has been identified as the reincarnation of Will Rogers by well known Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson:
    http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...emkiw&hl=en_US

Apparently the reason behind DeLonge's absence is due to the direction he plans on taking his corporate adventure. It has something to do with regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission which means he's taking his company public....rolling my eyes.....I think where they lose some of us is making everything about the money.

Corbell also discussed his recently released documentary, Patient Seventeen, about the late Dr. Roger Leir's 17th alien implant removal surgery. The patient had a history of alien abduction events, and reported that the foreign object that was removed had been in his leg for 10 years. Analysis of the removed object revealed toxic rare earth elements, Corbell cited, as well as isotopes of zinc 64 that appeared to be outside the terrestrial norm.
    Tom DeLonge's New Academy

Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black ops experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform last week with Tom DeLonge's new endeavor "To The Stars Academy." UFO researcher and author Leslie Kean was at the announcement event and discussed how Academy members such as Luis Eiizondo, who ran an important program at the DOD, practically confirmed the fact that UFOs are real. Kean was able to verify that Elizondo headed up a program that studied aerial threats, and that the Dept. of Defense continued to pay attention to UFOs many years after Project Blue Book ended. For more, see Kean's related articles: one | two.

The information reported by Leslie Kean was interesting and one can perceive the statements made by former DOD(DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE) employee Luis Eiizondo as another form of disclosure.
    Listen while one can...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Coast To Coast AM

Leslie Kean & Jeremy Corbell | Mysterious UFO Technology | Host : George Knapp

Aired 22nd October 2017 | Published 23rd October 2017

In the first half, UFO researcher Jeremy Corbell joined George Knapp to discuss how an investigation by the US Navy of an incident was hushed up, and the only public mention was in a little known aviation magazine read by pilots.

Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black ops experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform last week with Tom DeLonge's new endeavor "To The Stars Academy." UFO researcher and author Leslie Kean was at the announcement event and discussed how Academy members such as Luis Eiizondo, who ran an important program at the DOD, practically confirmed the fact that UFOs are real.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

KiwiElf (24th October 2017), Sequoia (24th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #314
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you, we-R-one & Star Tsar! Downloading it now

(OMG - the Flying Saucer out of "The Invaders". LOL - the TV series was actually pretty accurate! Gawd, now I'm showin' my age!)

Last edited by KiwiElf; 24th October 2017 at 04:22.

23. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

Wow, lots of interesting information to absorb since I’ve been gone. Thanks to everyone who posted the additional videos, I’ve spent an afternoon going through some of them. Upfront I’ll share I haven’t listened to DeLonge’s presentation as it hit while I was out of the country and I’m trying to play catch up. Honestly I haven’t been too impressed by him or his entourage from day one. After listening to Linda and Grant, I’m even more not impressed and in fact my concerns continues with the direction they plan on pursuing and the true intention behind their motives. A couple of quick bullet points that caught my attention in the Linda/Grant interview regarding Tom's group:

*Chris Bledsoe pulled out of talks with DeLonge, ‘because he didn’t want their branding’- referring to Tom & Co………………Says to me this group is going to be very controlling if you sign up or plan on sharing any information with them. Sounds like the makings of MUFON all over again who’s known to be CIA infiltrated.

*Hal Puthoff!
    You know I really don’t want to touch this one with a ten foot pole…sigh….From my understanding this guy is a master of psychological warfare….known to share the company of creepy John B. Alexander(notice how he seems to be inserted everywhere within the UFO community?), another mastermind of psyopsing….Look them up on your own and you decide for yourself if you get a warm and fuzzy feeling. Just my opinion, but do your own research.

*Jim Semivan is former CIA!
    ‘He’s the big guy-the key guy of Tom’s group running Tom’s operation’- Grant Cameron in recent interview with Lind Moulton Howe

*Ron Pandolfi-Ex-CIA

It was Grant Cameron who shared with us in an interview that you never really leave the CIA.

“…And this is how this game is played, is that, a lot of these people are retired from the CIA, but as in Chase Brandon, who is one of the ‘magicians’, he said, It’s like Hotel California, you can check out but you can’t leave. And all CIA people continue to work under contract, they’re just no longer with the CIA and they do contract work.”- UFO researcher Grant Cameron said in a recent interview July 11, 2017. - (Grant Cameron talks in his hotel room at the Alien Cosmic Expo in Toronto, 2017)

Tom’s endeavor is no doubt an extension of a government who’s already betrayed the trust of their people, how can we think any different? So I believe, as many of you do too, what you’re watching is the continual takeover of the UFO community so they can control every aspect and angle. And since they are a direct link to our government, why are they asking for more money? Seriously please give them nothing! They’ve been stealing our money for years! What was it that Tom DeLonge said….’hopefully in participation with the government’…..He’s basically telling you they are the government. The people on his team don’t just jump off their long tenured high paying jobs to join Tom & Co. because it would be so much fun to explore a different adventure…..This is well planned and thought out and as Kerry Cassidy states in her video, ‘this is the way our government is choosing to disclose at this time.’.

Also, notice how they changed the verbiage/language of sightings….It’s no longer UFO, but rather Unidentified Flying Threat? I think Kerry might have missed the strategy on this one…..as I would be asking, is it really a ‘threat’ or are they creating a false reality by implication there of in the change of words for the impending wars they plan to continue in heaven’s skies? These people are masters of manipulation so the public will be subjected to extensive psyop techniques…And how could one forget this quote from an interview just a few years ago….

“We saw everything that entered the atmosphere because everything that enters the atmosphere, that I’m aware of, creates a heat signature as it enters the atmosphere, and I never saw any UFO’s or anything we couldn’t identify. So, uh, while I would love to believe in UFO’s, I never saw any evidence of it while I worked at NORAD.” MAJOR BILL DONAHUE

Statement made in an interview with John B. Wells on Caravan to Midnight, February 2014, said around the 1:57:00 mark

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Donahue

MAJOR DONAHUE worked at Cheyenne Mountain inside the prestigious NORAD Command Center. He went on to say, at the time he was working there, they were able to track up to 18,000 items in orbit such as bolts and space gloves and various other space junks. He was 1 of 5 officers who determined if we were under nuclear attack or not.

We go from being told there’s no evidence of UFO’s, to suddenly they’re a ‘threat’. And isn’t it NORAD officials telling us there’s nothing going on in their own backyard where less than 3 hours away from the most sophisticated military ‘aerospace warning’ and defense in North America, we have countless cattle mutilations taking place and we’re suppose to believe that ‘they’ can’t figure out the cause....uh....ya...ok

Unfortunately Mr. Caravan to Midnight was sleeping at the helm when DONAHUE made his statement and let this one slide by not even questioning the remark or offering the poor listener proper clarification! Unbelievable! Adding another wtf moment to my alternative media experiences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...efense_Command
    North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD, /ˈnɔːræd/), known until March 1981 as the North American Air Defense Command, is a combined organization of the United States and Canada that provides aerospace warning, air sovereignty, and protection for Northern America.[4] Headquarters for NORAD and the NORAD/United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) center are located at Peterson Air Force Base in El Paso County, near Colorado Springs, Colorado. The nearby Cheyenne Mountain Complex has the Alternate Command Center. The NORAD commander and deputy commander (CINCNORAD) are, respectively, a United States four-star general or equivalent and a Canadian three-star general or equivalent.

As mentioned, I watched Kerry’s video someone posted and agree with some of her viewpoints as I’ve drawn the same conclusions.

It does seem apparent this planet is an ‘experiment’ on many different levels and it’s something I explored deeply and continue to explore as it’s tied to my own personal story in this life time as I believe I was one of those ‘experiments’. In the future, I'll try and share on Avalon if time permits. I can also share after studying the reincarnation field in depth and researching my own cases, and those of my research partner, I could clearly see there are battles taking place amongst various souls. To understand this is to understand the bigger story just as Kerry suggests. Reincarnation is not a New Age concept, but very real indeed! It's happening right under our noses and if you're still not a believer, truly research it because you're in for a rude awakening as it becomes a more established belief.

You have souls drawn to one another who are battling out their differences on planet Earth. Imagine who they really are and what E.T. race they represent and that's where things start to get interesting. To make sense of things you would have to know people's past life identities. As I mentioned in the Bob Lazar thread, someone at the top is very aware of specific individuals identities as you will occasionally see headline news interjecting insinuations of peoples past life profiles! I became aware of this going on a few years ago while studying my identities....Imagine the look on my face while I was watching a syndicated series about one of my past lives where the story line was about my wedding over 475 years ago..Immediately after the wedding scene, the commercial played was exactly where I bought my wedding dress in this lifetime! It basically said they knew who and where I was, lol. This was one of many things I observed while watching the series. Other aspects pertaining to my soul group and roles I played in different past lives had been inserted into the scripts! So if they're doing it to me, they're doing it to others and it's the equivalent to feeling like you're being punked....or better yet...yes, it's just like being in The Truman Show. As you can imagine, this is a truth that may be too difficult for some to handle.

oMg is all I can say.... , but for me, I watch with amusement and I speak out to confirm what others are discovering through different avenues of research, such as Kerry. If there's ever a moment in time when we know just about everyone's past life identities, you may find hidden gems of revelations within the CIA infiltrated block buster movies and syndicated T.V. programs and wonder how you missed it all along.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th October 2017 at 21:30. Reason: fixed a couple of small typos (Puthoff, Pandolfi), for searching purposes

24. Link to Post #316
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi we-R-one, awesome post above - thankyou, it got me wondering a bit further...

I may be answering my own question here I put to fourty-two & Mike Gorman re Project Bluebeam (posts#282-284, previous page):

Is it possible this is some kind of bigger psyop to monitor our feedback or reactions on the 2 x different camps to see which will be the most effective in actually going ahead with Bluebeam? eg

Greer - no hostile ETs
    DeLonge - ETs are a threat
    ...(and a perfect excuse for "them" to get off the hook for all the secrecy, reverse engineering & eventually declare (a staged) war on ETs = Project Bluebeam)? "They" also wouldn't have to reveal the advanced reverse engineered "stuff" they already have.

Sorry to say it but Nick Pope & Leslie Kean alluded to a "UFO/ET threat" in a TV doco just before she released her book,

"UFOs - Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record"

To add some "weight" to that, since at least 2010, Stephen Hawking has also spoken publicly about his fears that "an advanced alien civilization would have no problem wiping out the human race the way a human might wipe out a colony of ants."

(Not to mention the plethora of movies over the last few years with "evil aliens" of some description, destroying humans in one form or another. (Programming))

Although most alternative sites and those with an interest & knowledge are aware of it [Bluebeam], the general public at large aren't. Sure, we could call "them" out on it if & when it actually happens but would anyone actually "hear" us OR be able to do anything about it? (I'm thinking the Las Vegas coverup & the info now leaking out about the Clinton's Uranium scam - ironically, the "common denominator" is the same ). FOX are about the only News station covering the latter in the US.

Oh yeah, we may get partial disclosure in the process but perhaps we should be careful what we wish for!

While the Clintons et al may be about to get locked up as we hope, who controls the SSP/reverse engineered, high-tech "stuff" out there?

Furthermore, I'm convinced "they" have (or soon will have) the capability of pulling off Bluebeam, complete with "aliens", super advanced craft/weapons/UFO's (made here) and most of the population wouldn't have a clue. (In any case, they'd be too busy ducking for cover to care).

If the various credible whistleblowers on the SSP are to be believed, "they" could put on a really spectacular - and believable - "War of the Worlds invasion!" (some of the craft mentioned were enormous!)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th October 2017 at 06:29.

25. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

It appears Tom & Co. are taking the direction there's an alien threat. Remember what Tom said in some of his first interviews....'this is a matter of national security...' Oh and by the way it's going to take 7 books for him to explain it all. LMAO....I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh, but if it was a matter of national security wouldn't you think they'd find a quicker way to tell the public? Most people don't have the time or patience to sort through 7 books and his target audience are strapped for cash, up to their eyeballs in debt, and have families to support, so completely unrealistic in reaching the target audience in this manner. Plus....you are guessing what is true and what is fantasy in the writings! How annoying! On the other hand, I do understand how difficult it is to share information in a quick and concise manner especially when you've been lying to the public for so long. Movies are the quickest means, so his entertainment division makes sense.....But it's nothing new as information has been inserted into films for decades.

Unfortunately I don't see much good coming out of his endeavor in the manner we had hoped to see. Likely they'll play both sides, Greer/DeLonge to capture a wider audience. All we can do is watch. These people have 0 credibility and like Kerry said 'they're already lying right out of the gate'. You can spend countless hours tracking all these individuals in the ufology community and their various tales and still not know what the actually truth is.

The problem is ....integrity.....and if they're already 'lying right out of the gate', it doesn't leave much hope they have the best interest of the people in mind. I sure wish more women (who are balanced!) would be allowed to be involved, then you might see a difference. The continual dominance of the over-patriarchal presence is troubling. Sadly, men have an ego problem, it's how they're wired. We have an imbalance in society in our leadership roles which is a reflection of society as a whole. We continue on the path where our technology surpasses the spirituality, we are our own worst enemies. We have no business terraforming other planets till we fix our own.

As far as Nick Pope, Leslie Kean and Stephen Hawking...likely all paid shills promoting 'the agenda'. Notice Huffington Post was the only news media to cover the announcement? They're basically a mouth piece for the liberal left which is the arm of the 'deep state' machine, so what does that tell you?

Personally I'm not buying into the fear...that is sooo 3D. The truth is, you live, die and repeat. You are immortal, so there's nothing 'they' can do to you. How many millions of years has this been going on? Remember Dr. John Brandenburg's work....2 EMP's detonated over Mars 250 million years ago...Obviously done by a very advanced race! And guess what....some of us were there!

So enjoy 'the show', but don't lose your head over it, is what I would recommend. 'The Solution' is found in focusing on changing the energetic foundation of the planet. Your body is energy and your choices have energetic consequences. Systems fix nothing, wars fix nothing, and fancy advanced exotic propulsion technologies do nothing to address the spiritual decay of the human race. Yes..these people are soo intelligent with high IQ's and yet the most important aspect to address is left in the dust. Your choices and behavior have everything to do with humanity's survival and teaching your children the same and so on and so on is what needs to be restored. Make choices that affect the Aether Field in positive way. Eat higher vibrational foods! Every effort helps no matter how small.
    https://www.livestrong.com/article/3...ational-foods/

This is where it's at:
    “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla
    Last edited by we-R-one; 27th October 2017 at 05:06.

26. Link to Post #318
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

To risk a really simplistic summary:

We have a three-way disclosure war going on.
    1. Steven Greer.
    2. Tom DeLonge (and Co).
    3. Jay Weidner, Corey Goode, Michael Salla, Gaia TV (and Co).
    I am 100% convinced that all three groups are compromised, but have different agendas.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (27th October 2017), chrysocolla (27th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (26th October 2017), Mike (26th October 2017), muxfolder (27th October 2017), Star Tsar (27th October 2017), uzn (27th October 2017), we-R-one (26th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #319
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

Tom Delonge on Jre yesterday. Joe Rogan is a great interviewer and a healthy skeptic but there's nothing new here from Tom more "You'll see soon, I can't tell you and if you only knew" stuff.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

Intranuclear (28th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), muxfolder (27th October 2017), we-R-one (27th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #320
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Interesting discussion...

Enjoy

[Mod-edit: I merged your thread with this pre-existing one, Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th October 2017 at 16:41.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th October 2017), Bruno (27th October 2017), Cidersomerset (27th October 2017), KiwiElf (27th October 2017), Mike (27th October 2017), Star Tsar (27th October 2017), sunwings (27th October 2017), we-R-one (27th October 2017), WTHTLight (27th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 39 LastLast