+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1 10 20 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

To borrow a word used often by our host, discernment is always a welcome ingredient of any reception the Altermative Community May have to these events.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,564 times in 8,588 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Quote Posted by section9 (here)
    I’m somewhat sympathetic, but this is kind of what Grant Cameron has been going on about.
    I tried to get the gist of Grant Cameron but ..phew it will take a while. I did find this YouTube interview where at 46m 11s Cameron starts to talk about this subject for about five mins.

YouTube 46m 11s quick link
    Grant Cameron interviewed by Whitley Strieber, Dreamland Aug 11, 2017
    https://youtu.be/8tSwqySXv98?t=46m11s
    I have really appreciated listening to this while reading up on some of the folks mentioned within this talk this am in prep for the event. The centrality of consciousness, interconnectedness of the ONE, and non-locality being central to understanding all this resonates with my experience.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), Matthew (11th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

5. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Grant Cameron has an interesting perspective on this, he is saying that the MJ-12/control group/whatever you want to call them have been floating different types of "disclosure balloons" (not his words) and see what flies best. On one hand, Dr Greer says that all ETs are basically benevolent and the greys are clones controlled by the bad humans. And on the other hand (he says), DeLonge is saying that basically ETs are bad and the brave military guys have been heroically fighting them off (although secretly, so as not to worry us). Cameron is not (as far as I understood) taking either side, he's clear that this is all part of a long term program.

So we can wait and see what DeLonge's announcement is. My guess is that for sure it will not be complete disclosure, there will be some agenda there.

One interesting aspect is that Peter Lavenda seems to be working with DeLonge, he did an interview on Veritas that I caught part of - Lavenda is a serious guy, credible researcher, I don't think he would caught up so easily in this if there wasn't at least some reality to it.

Anyway. Don't get caught up in the drama. For sure there's enough of that at the moment, and there will be plenty more (manufactured and real) in the future.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), Matthew (11th October 2017), Mike Gorman (11th October 2017), mountain_jim (11th October 2017), PathWalker (11th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Really, is that his position, that our military have been fighting off potential 'invaders'? Seems unlikely to me that they would all be hostile, more like they offer a narrative which subverts the dominance of the power bloc here on Earth, the people who used to own the mass media, the so-called 'elite'; they aren't working for our benefit that's for sure!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Callista (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), uzn (11th October 2017)

9. Link to Post #185
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Project Bluebook for the 21st century; a way of co-opting public fascination with the subject.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), Matthew (11th October 2017), sunwings (12th October 2017), uzn (11th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #186
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting to note the language in Delonge's closing statement of the presentation https://t.co/2V6LAYDfyz

Quote This may be one of the only times in history you'll ever see one of the biggest aerospace engineers in the world, a senior intelligence officer from the CIA, two former senior Pentagon officials and an experimental physicists from the DoD take a giant leap of faith to tell you something. And I ask that you listen very carefully:
    Intimating to the audience that we're being given an opportunity that we only have a finite window of time to take.

Quote These guys really went out on a limb here. The only way to do this is if we do it in the public realm, and the only way to bring it out to you is if you help us.
    All of the forthcoming opportunities will be placed out in the shop window of plain-sight, and we must invest in order to realise them.

Quote We're offering you the opportunity to be on the ground floor of building the future."
    Emphasising the point that you need to take responsibility for your involvement in order for them (i.e. those who've stepped out of the shadows) to play ball with us.

It all sounds very much like a reformulation of the chivalric (in the archaic sense) fair-game that the "Management" like to play when they want to make a reshuffle.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panpsych For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), mountain_jim (11th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Just a handful of empty promises, nothing new. No new pictures, no new witnesses, no new tech, no new clips, no new revelations. In this regard thanks for nothing so far, Tom DeLonge.
    But keep mentioning your entertainment, new movies and new merchandise.

And Tom if you ever invent some cool time-tech, please give me back the 5 minutes i wasted with your talk.
    Last edited by uzn; 11th October 2017 at 17:03.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th October 2017), Jayke (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), muxfolder (11th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #188
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,434 times in 3,205 posts

This is probably part of the soft-disclosure program.

There was an interesting comment from Steve Justice, retired Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs.

Quote: "One of the things we must do is challenge ourselves to stand in the future and look back to the present, thats the key to breakthroughs, thats the key to changing life as we know it."-Steve Justice, retired Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science - Live Broadcast

Last edited by Helvetic; 12th October 2017 at 05:39.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,995 times in 782 posts

I'm enthusiastic at how they have crafted their message and their work. It IS exciting... their message is clear.

No one else ( government or business) is going to do it for us so let's do it ourselves.

Kudos to Tom and team

Here is his 40 minute presentation FWIW

https://www.facebook.com/officialtom...5320648490268/
    Last edited by CurEus; 11th October 2017 at 20:13.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Amenjo (11th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), mountain_jim (11th October 2017), Rawhide68 (11th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

19. Link to Post #190
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Just a handful of empty promises, nothing new. No new pictures, no new witnesses, no new tech, no new clips, no new revelations. In this regard thanks for nothing so far, Tom DeLonge.
    But keep mentioning your entertainment, new movies and new merchandise.
    I agree 100%. Please prove me wrong the following is not going to happen:
    This will be another big bummer for the alternative community. Just another psyop. They’ll need all the money so please prepare to donate some of yours. Even 1$ is fine. It's only for the benefit of the mankind.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 11th October 2017 at 22:07.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

HaveBlue (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), uzn (22nd October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

21. Link to Post #191
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

This appears to be related; for context, read all 4 parts, but the interesting bit is Part 4... we will see...

https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/...-meta-analysis

EXCERPT:

Quote Anonymous (ID: vy3Y5hFc) 10/06/17(Fri)15:34:53 No.144280649

The [coming] “storm” Trump’s refered to isn’t Vegas itself.

I confirm 100% that a MUCH larger event was planned/thwarted by (((them))).

[It] was done to DIVERT TRUMP AWAY FROM declassifying/ releasing “the storm”.

[This "storm" is] a series of classified info that admin will disclose publicly on 3 different but HUGE, socially controversial topics.

(((They’ve))) already delayed this TWICE.

I’m not saying they f--- with the weather – think what you will BUT, they DID exploit the hurricanes/devastation to their advantage, by wrapping him in so much red tape re: resource distro/allocation, services/duty assembly/deployment, etc.

Hence the “storm” reference was a “f--- you” to McCabe, Kelly, Tillerson, Pompeo, McCain, Ryan, McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, etc....

While the MSM distracted concerned public/Trump, it kept in him check as they geared up for Vegas. It’s a “miracle” it didn’t work.

Anonymous (ID: vy3Y5hFc) 10/06/17(Fri)16:13:16 No.144284358▶>>144284702 >>144285031 >>144285208 >>144286053 >>144289607

I will confirm that the 3 disclosures have been discussed and vetted thoroughly, for the last several months, here.

Ok, fine… and while “pizza” is on the menu, it’s not one of the 3 pending releases. Not in the way you want it to be.

It will be discussed and Hollywood specifically will take a MASSIVE HIT in the very near future.

Harvey was the first low-hanging takedown, so just imagine how high-level this will go.

But I assure you, while Hillary, the Clinton campaign/staff, Obama admin, establishment (both parties) and DNC as related to election fraud, etc. will eventually fall for epic crimes, you’ll never see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit for actual pizza.

Anonymous (ID: vy3Y5hFc) 10/06/17(Fri)16:23:53 No.144285418

The MSM and public will only be given a few hours of notice on the day of each series of Presidential addresses, and will NOT be given details or talking points in advance....

Anonymous (ID: vy3Y5hFc) 10/06/17(Fri)16:35:50 No.144287016▶>>144287696 >>144287771 >>144288850

The goal is that when it’s all said and done, there will be no room for question, when it comes to the people.

He won’t have to disclose **** like 9/11, OKC, Vegas, Voter Fraud, Russia hacks or collusion, elections rigging, etc. specifically.

When he’s done, it will be a literal “mic drop” on the world’s stage.

No one ever again will have the ability to question who’s responsible for, involved coordinating, etc. ANYTHING that has ever happened and been considered a “conspiracy theory”, ever again.

When he’s done, the entire world will just KNOW IT ALL. It really is THAT all-encompassing.

Like Trump says, “you’ll see”. It just has to happen. We cannot be derailed. Ever again.

22. Link to Post #192
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It really is pretty interesting.

They mention Electrogravitic Propulsion on the same page as showcasing
    • "a team of the most experienced, connected and passionately curious minds from the US intelligence community, including the CIA and Department of Defense, that have been operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades".
    I speculated a few months ago about the two competing disclosure groups, both aiming to target the millennials. This may be DeLonge's big move.

(The other is the Gaia TV/ Jay Weidner/ Corey Goode/ David Wilcock camp. If it's a competition for the same audience, the presence on stage of a bunch of high-level military and aerospace people, all 100% real, may have quite some effect. )
    https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/...=1&limitstart=

IN PART TWO:

Quote Over the years, insiders revealed to me that our elites have a "Secret Space Program," or SSP, which is far greater than most of us could ever imagine.

I am not saying we should accuse anyone in DeLonge's team of holding back. Some disclosure... any disclosure... is better than nothing.
    I have also said for many years now that there are plenty of good people in the defense and intelligence communities who want to do the right thing.

If DeLonge wants to bring me on his team -- and I know at least two people with direct access to him -- I will gladly lend them my support.

At the same time, I would share what I know with the team, which may go much farther than anything they could disclose on their own.

I am sure some of my insiders, including Pete Peterson and Corey Goode, would gladly step up and be of service as well.

A Full Disclosure scenario is an enormous "learning curve" for our existing civilization to take in. It can take years just to become familiar with the basics.
    I first started putting the pieces together thanks to the Camelot whistleblower Henry Deacon, who originally came forward to Camelot in September 2006.
    As soon as he popped up, I established communications with Camelot to trade insider info and gain access to Deacon, which began in 2007.
    IN PART ONE:
    Quote Beginning in 2007, I then met a variety of new insiders through Project Camelot, which began posting full-length interviews at the dawn of YouTube.
    This was back when it was nearly impossible to get an account that would allow you to upload videos longer than 11 minutes.

Kerry Cassidy had gotten the coveted Producer's Account that allowed for videos of any length to appear, thanks to her background as a film producer.

Some of the Camelot videos were getting hundreds of thousands, if not millions of views at the time. There was almost no competition in those days.

My debut interview with Pete Peterson appeared in a Project Camelot video that was uploaded on September 4th, 2009, as one example.
    Going by Wilcock’s invitation to Delonge they’re not partners . . . so still competitive for the younger generations via their social media entertainment campaign rollouts.

Delonge has to have explored Gaia, Weidner, Wilcock, Goode, et al. Weidner is a David Icke supporter. Delonge thinks he’s a weirdo. Just one silly conflict of interest there but Delonge has hooked up with verifiable military/gov’t officials vs “experiencers” so definitely may soon be “out in front and running easy” with his campaign.

I agree that keeping a keen bird’s eye view of the bigger picture MO is what is needed.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Franny (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I think it is obvious that this is a controlled exercise. Much more is already known, and being acted upon than they are choosing to reveal. This is a PR campaign which is barely honest.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), Matthew (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #194
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Live with Linda Moulton Howe on Tom DeLonge and To The Stars Academy Presentation

Here is Linda's take on the To The Stars Presentation:

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Builder (12th October 2017), Ernie Nemeth (12th October 2017), findingneo (13th October 2017), Harley (12th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), mountain_jim (12th October 2017), Star Tsar (12th October 2017), sunwings (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #195
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,540 times in 20,792 posts

Lightbulb Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th October 2017 at 09:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Callista (16th October 2017), findingneo (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #196
    Language
    Thanks

~is Jordan Sather jealous?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Callista (16th October 2017), KiwiElf (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

32. Link to Post #197
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is it just me, (& the intentions are great), or was that an announcement of absolutely nothing that we didn't already know? (...& they intend to crowdfund something which the Cabal has already fleeced the American Public billions - if not trillions of dollars - to reverse engineer ... and they want more)?

Sorry to be the kid who called out the "Emperor is wearing no clothes...". (and he's got a small willy to boot!). What a joke! Do people have ANY idea what it costs just to develop the next new Honda Civic? (anti-grav NOT included)

Last edited by KiwiElf; 12th October 2017 at 09:59.

33. Link to Post #198
    Language
    Thanks

Fmr. Manager of DOD Aerospace Threat Program: “UFOs are Real”
    10/11/2017 02:24 pm ET
    Something extraordinary was revealed today. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP/UFOs). The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations, a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”, and a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

Today marked the official launch of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTS/AAS) an innovative Public Benefit Corporation which will advance research into unexplained phenomena and develop related technology. It has established three synergistic divisions: Science, Areospace, and Entertainment. “We believe there are discoveries within our reach that will revolutionize the human experience,” says company President and CEO Tom DeLonge. Please see my previous story,- released yesterday - for background on today’s announcement which was live-streamed and is archived on the company website.

Today’s launch of the TTS/AAS
    According to a TTS /AAS statement, it’s team members who have been “operating under the shadows of top-secrecy for decades” believe that “there is sufficient credible evidence of UAP that proves exotic technologies exist that could revolutionize the human experience.”

This could represent the beginning of a trend towards a new openness on the part of the U.S. government. These people know more than any of us, and they will be releasing important data on UAP in the future. As an investgative reporter with a long standing interest in this subject, who has worked with a few Academy team members in the past, I was shown some of this data at a meeting with them on Oct 4.

Present for that four hour meeting was Luis Eiizondo, who ran an important program at the DOD. Elizondo is a senior career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Dept of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. He served as the Director for the National Programs Special Management Staff in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. He is also the former Director of Programs to investigate Unidentified Aerial Threats for the Office of the Secretary of Defense.

“Lue will architect partnerships with some very sensitive places, to help protect us and the technology involved, so we may achieve for you the extraordinary,” DeLonge said at today’s event.

Lue had resigned his position at the DOD literally the day before we met. I was able to verify who he was and what his tasks were at the Pentagon. He received the highest commendatons from his superiors. I was told that important unclassified data and documentation are expected to be released through the Academy’s on-line Community of Interest (COI) in collaboration with the US government, which will be set up soon.

I asked him if these unidentified objects were considered to be threats. “They did not exhibit overt hostility,” he said. “But something unexplained is always assumed to be a potential threat until we are certain it isn’t. On the bright side, I believe we are closer than ever before in our understanding of how it operates,” he told me.

At the event today, Elizondo explained his work this way: “I am accustomed to being involved in close-hold, nuanced programs involving national security. This includes being a Counterintelligence Special Agent, a case officer, and intelligence practitioner. However, by far the most interesting effort I was involved with was the topic of Advanced Aerial Threats.”

He stated that he ran “a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies.” His job at TTS/AAS will be “to work as a liaison and interlocutor in the collection of this information for the Science division, allowing us to collect facts for analysis.” How will this be done? One way is through the COI, which will “provide a platform for the detection and triangulation of phenomena events in real time, and allows two-way communication between the public and our team regarding this information.”

As a result of his position managing the DOD program for almost a decade, Lue said “I learned that the phenomena is indeed real.”

In short, less that two weeks after leaving the Pentagon, Luis Elizondo confirmed that UFOs are a real; they exist, and they have been officially documented. Can anyone argue with this fact now, given where this man comes from and what he knows?

A former high ranking DOD official - who only left his position last week - has confirmed that an official UFO Program exists, answering a question so many have debated and speculated about for decades.

It is very important to understand that Lue does not speak for the DOD, since he is no longer employed there; he speaks independently as part of the TTS Academy.

Lue also stated: “We are also planning to provide never before released footage from real US Government systems...not blurry, amateur photos, but real data and real videos.” And even more significant: “We are inviting our Government colleagues and friends in Defense to participate regularly with their own findings.”

Another member of the team, Stephen Justice, an experienced aerospace engineer, explained that he will use scientific disoveries about the travel of UAP through space, demonstrating almost unimaginable technology, to develop technology that can change the world. Steve recently retired as a Program Director for Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin after a thirty-one year career in the Skunk Works. “How dare we think that the physics we have today is all that there is,” he told me in an interview a few days ago. The opportunity here, as he sees it, is to “stand in the future and look back.””

Steve’s objective is to harvest this advanced technology to build a vehicle that will allow for almost instantaneous travel through land, air, oceans and space, by engineering the fabric of space-time. Such a vehicle could also float, like something from science fiction. Steve says we have had glimpses of the science that could make this possible. It is not outside the realm of possibiity, if the necessary resources are in place.

© 2017 Stephen Justice
    A TTS Academy concept for a vehicle drawn by Stephen Justice, embodying the technology they seek to understand and develop - a visionary concept for a revolutionary electromagnetic vehicle based on technology observed in unidentified aerial phenomena
    TTS Academy member Chris Mellon served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence for two administrations, and early in his career drafted the legislation that established the US Special Operations Command at a time when terrorism was not yet on the radar. He presented an overview of a 2004 incident involving the battleship USS Nimitz which was detected on two separate radars.

“Two F-18s approach, the four aviators see that the object has no wings or exhaust — it is white, oblong, some 40 ft long and perhaps 12 ft thick”, he said. “One pilot pursues the craft while his wingman stays high. The pilots are astonished to see the object suddenly reorient itself toward the approaching F-18. In a series of discrete tumbling maneuvers that seem to defy the laws of physics, the object takes a position directly behind the approaching F-18.”

The lengthy event occurred in broad daylight off the California coast, and gun camera footage was taken. At one point the object went from hovering at 80,000 feet to dropping at supersonic speeds, and came to a complete stop at 50 feet above the ocean. “More F-18’s are dispatched but with similar results,” Mellon stated. “The secret machine easily evades the F-18s. Dozens of military personnel aboard the various planes and ships involved are privy to these interactions.”

Tom DeLonge’s final message today sums up the position of all involved: “No one person, one government, or one hidden institution should own this information and technology.”

The TTS Academy intends to release game-changing information of the type interested people have been seeking for a long time. “The fact is, we might not necessarily be alone,” Luis Elizondo says. “Now is the time to move forward and try to answer some of life’s deepest mysteries.”

¤=[Post Update]=¤

~is this related?

Nikola Tesla's Surprising Connection to Donald Trump:

http://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/niko...o-donald-trump

http://www.businessinsider.com/tesla...l-trump-2017-2

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

KiwiElf (12th October 2017), mountain_jim (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

35. Link to Post #199
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,598 times in 5,379 posts

Hi Kiwi, I agree.

But really, the civic and the internal combustion engine is your example? That design team for your new civic is all cosmetic tweaks. New colors, new bumpers, new shape. All so they can charge a premium for the same product - and so that parts from one model year do not fit other year vehicles. That's what they use the bulk of their brain trust for - to find ways to jack up the price without costing more in production. It is extremely wasteful, and is one of the primary reasons I say that we pay ten times more than we should for virtually every item in the market place.

Every bit of publicity for this subject is a good thing. It is time to change the masses' mind set - instead of immediately rejecting the alien presence outright, they may just consider the data with an open mind if enough of it is put in front of them to consider. Preponderance of data is itself a proof, mediocre perhaps but on the road to solid proof.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (12th October 2017), Jayke (12th October 2017), mountain_jim (12th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

37. Link to Post #200
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I would agree that great things start with small beginnings - my point was, why reinvent the wheel? (I guess some Ben Rich quotes might be relevant.... like "an act of God..." ). IF it brings some pressure on the "Elite" to disclose what they already have, great! (Actually, a Honda Civic is a good example, as they plan to go electric, ie the technology already exists. By comparison, what do you think it would cost to develop a "vehicle" which will do what they are claiming?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1 10 20 39 LastLast