+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #481
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

I am currently listening to your video PathWalker, but am struggling due to the video seriously lagging.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67NleOdhG1s

However, I thought John Greenwald was excellent in his tenacity and calm demeanor in getting as close as anyone can to relevant documents in the desire for ufo disclosure and clarity.

I was really waiting for the part about Bigelow, which really does not start until after John leaves. Official bits of paper are wonderful in discovering tidbits of information that humans know, that are in the know, about the ufo phenomenon, but it boils down to peoples personal experiences that can provide the most enlightenment on the subject, if only one can sort the chaff from the wheat.

We are trained to rely on "official documents" to provide us with facts. If it is on an official document, then it must be true and don't even bother processing the personal experiences as it were. But if you have an elusive target to look at, you have to look at elusive information, and maybe, extrapolate as best you can. No mention at all is made by the "serious", "credible" researchers as to how the ufo phenomenon may have and to a certain extent, has been made public, may well be a driving force as to why certain millionaires will pursue the ufo research direction, at the risk of looking silly. Without looking at that, you can never get a full picture. It might not be real to the serious researcher, but it is to the person who has had those experiences I imagine.

I notice that Alexandra mentions the existence of "hybrids" down here on earth, and that some are actually good folk, and that they are being hunted. Oddly, I have posted a couple of videos where the folk on them appear to suggest they are just that, without actually spelling it out. (At least that is what jumps to mind, might be totally off the mark).Not via the conventional Dr Jacobs conventional (as it can be) method though it seems, as they are here, talking about it. Even more oddly, was that it is overlooked, probably because it is perceived to be more on topic to be talking about Corey's man flu. I scratch my head at that. There are tell tale signs on the vidoes, such as folk saying the Christians have called them demons and freak out, while they are trying to reconcile their PTSD. Why is that? I looked it up and somewhere in the bible it mentions that if human dna is mixed with another species, it is a "Chimera". A big no no in Christian terms, and away from the divine. I wonder where that puts everyone else then, given the more popular notion that we, as a species, have been jiggled with over very long periods of time, including the Christians?
    Last edited by findingneo; 30th January 2018 at 01:47. Reason: Added a couple of sentences to clarify.

2. Link to Post #482
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Right, the C2C videos of Eric Davis and Hal Puthoff didn't stay up for long.

Here's the audio of their two hour segment:
    Man alive. There's SO much wrong with this. There really is.

Caveat: I've not yet listened to Hal's part. But Eric Davis, OMG. It's as if he's totally unfamiliar with the huge history of ufology since the late 40s and early 50s. He could be talking about all this back in 1948 — really. (Like: "What are these things? We have to find out.")

His personal UFO sighting (around 25:00) was clearly a classified US craft. He had no idea. And here he is writing papers on advanced propulsion. The US already has all that.

And George Knapp never asked one of the several dozen questions I (and most other researchers with any knowledge of the subject) could easily have posed.

Yet Eric Davis came over as sincere and articulate, talking really fast about a bunch of stuff that really wasn't germane to any of the deeper issues.

There's something wrong with this picture.

I'll post again later when I've listened to Hal.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (30th January 2018), BMJ (31st January 2018), Harley (30th January 2018), Mark (30th January 2018), Star Tsar (30th January 2018), Tam (17th February 2018), we-R-one (31st January 2018), ZoSo925 (20th February 2018)

4. Link to Post #483
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

I couldn't listen to the Marie D. Jones & Larry Flaxman section it just fits too well with the threat agenda all mixed in with a little religious fervor.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

we-R-one (31st January 2018)

6. Link to Post #484
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe Rogan seems to have a very open mind and also very funny. Here is a followup comment and Joe thinks Tom is out of his F-ing mind and crazy.

There is such a big shake-up going on with information and roads leading everywhere to confuse people. Personally I don't like Tom DeLonge or his music. I think Jimmy Page would be the perfect representative for disclosure.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

airaspect (31st January 2018), BMJ (31st January 2018), we-R-one (31st January 2018)

8. Link to Post #485
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Cameron

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    WhiteHouseUFO

The CIA UFO Confirmation (Roswell Crash & Cadavers)

Published 30th January 2018

Grant with a story which broke last Monday (23rd January) which Grant feels is more important than the NYT story....

UFO Coverup Live as mentioned above:

Last edited by Star Tsar; 30th January 2018 at 19:08.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

PathWalker (6th February 2018), we-R-one (31st January 2018)

10. Link to Post #486
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Right, the C2C videos of Eric Davis and Hal Puthoff didn't stay up for long.

Here's the audio of their two hour segment:
    Man alive. There's SO much wrong with this. There really is.

Caveat: I've not yet listened to Hal's part. But Eric Davis, OMG. It's as if he's totally unfamiliar with the huge history of ufology since the late 40s and early 50s. He could be talking about all this back in 1948 — really. (Like: "What are these things? We have to find out.")

His personal UFO sighting (around 25:00) was clearly a classified US craft. He had no idea. And here he is writing papers on advanced propulsion. The US already has all that.

And George Knapp never asked one of the several dozen questions I (and most other researchers with any knowledge of the subject) could easily have posed.

Yet Eric Davis came over as sincere and articulate, talking really fast about a bunch of stuff that really wasn't germane to any of the deeper issues.

There's something wrong with this picture.

I'll post again later when I've listened to Hal.

Well, I listed to Hal. REALLY exasperating. He was far easier to listen to than Eric Davis, and was articulate and interesting (as he always is).

But he too was trying to present a re-invented history, as if this was the first study ever done, and nothing prior had ever been investigated or was known.

That's flat-out not true. And I know that Hal knows that.

The most interesting part was a few minutes before the end of Hal's segment, when George Knapp asked the only good question he did on the whole show... about crash retrievals. Hal wasn't expecting that, and paused for a long time before he started to answer rather stumblingly, and Knapp then cut him off while Hal fudged his response.

For Hal to have ventured into that would be to acknowledge that the US military (and/or private corporations) have craft and bodies, and have had for 70 years. I know Hal knows that, too. 70 years is a LONG time for MANY MANY MANY studies to have been done, costing trillions of dollars.

Not $22 million, starting just a few years ago.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (31st January 2018), christian (20th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2018), Hervé (31st January 2018), mountain_jim (31st January 2018), muxfolder (31st January 2018), norman (3rd February 2018), Star Tsar (14th June 2018), we-R-one (31st January 2018)

12. Link to Post #487
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I was listening to this the other night and fell asleep, but recorded. Haven't had a chance to re-listen. I remember Hal glossing over people's suspicions of military involvement/deep state, based on the individuals involved, he was so smooth about it. Hey Hal....that includes you, rofl. I'm not surprised as Hal is a product and master of psychological warfare tied to Tavistock Institute. High intelligence suggests an imbalance...meaning, what one gains in IQ, left brain, looses in right brain abilities to make choices of a spiritual nature, imo. O negative blood type maybe? Lack of empathy......I can see the data profile building......it's almost too easy. These guys are so discredited if you know what to look for...the undermining and deception will continue.

13. Link to Post #488
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from DLDJ!

Dark Journalist

Grant Cameron | UFO CIA Disclosure: Deep State Coverup!

Streamed & Published 2nd February 2018

Through the Deep State UFO Looking Glass with Grant Cameron!

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt & his Special Guests Forbidden Knowledge TV's Alexandra Bruce & Presidential UFOs Grant Cameron go deep on the Mainstream Media and CIA push to spin UFO Disclosure as a National Security Threat program while covering up the mysterious phenomena!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), boja (3rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2018), we-R-one (7th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #489
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

This is interesting as Richard Doty explains his counter intelligence operations,
    which may have parallels with what is happening today in some ways. Control
    of disclosure , in Richards case hiding secret US planes as UFO's to confuse
    the Soviets...

BREAKING: Richard Doty Surprise Call to FADE to BLACK : Unedited : LIVE
    FADE TO BLACK Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cj_hhQ63lo

Published on 2 Feb 2018

==================================================
    ==================================================

George interviewed Luis Elizondo and despite what it says below it is not in depth
    or new going over previous released material, but maybe of interest its more for
    anyone who has not seen the reports yet.

KNAPP REPORTS 1/2/18

PART I ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIOF...ature=youtu.be

PART II..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inU0kv2sEDw

George Knapp conducted an in-depth interview with Luis Elizondo. Elizondo spent
    ten years as head of a secret study of Unidentified Aerial Objects, he was also
    instrumental in the release of official UFO videos recorded by military pilots.

AATIP (Advanced Aerial Threat Identification Program), was a Department Of
    Defense Program out of the Pentagon tasked with studying the UFO phenomenon.
    In this interview, one of the things we learn is that the program still continues to
    this day.

The Pentagon study focused, in part, on Skinwalker Ranch.

http://www.hunttheskinwalker.com/all...on-ufo-program
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd February 2018 at 19:17.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (7th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #490
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Linda

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Alejandro Rojas | Part 1

Published 5th January 2018

A month and a half since the groundbreaking front page of the New York Times that headlined glowing auras and black money the Pentagon's mysterious UFO program, The Times website contained a 34 second jet fighter gun camera infrared video of a UFO doing a rotation without losing altitude off the coast of San Diego California during November 2004 training exercises with the USS Nimitz. It was also referred to as the tic-tac video because the UFO was oblong and white colored like tic-tac candy.

The New York Times stressed that the infrared video was officially released by the Defense Department's advanced aerospace threat identification program also known as AAT IP the front page article states quote “the Defense Department has never before acknowledged the existence of the AAT IP program” close quote. Two days after the New York Times had released the Pentagon's 34 second infrared video on Monday December 18 2017 the Washington Post released a 2 minute and 45 second longer infrared gun camera video identified as gimbal which refers to technology the background information states that this longer more sensitive video. quote “means that the date location and other information have been removed by the originating Authority as part of the release approval process” close quote.

For More Listen On…….

Cuts off @ 41 minutes sorry

Last edited by Star Tsar; 6th February 2018 at 01:52.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (7th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #491
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Linda, John & Alejandro in conclusion...

Phenomenon Radio | Alejandro Rojas | Part 2

Published 9th January 2018

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #492
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Cameron

WhiteHouseUFO

Melinda Leslie's Interview With Jim Semivan - VP of Operations For To The Stars Academy (Part One)

Published 11th February 2018

In an exclusive and frank 2+ hour conversation with Jim Semivan and his wife Deborah Stokes, Melinda asked questions about future plans for the TTSA UFO disclosure operations, the New York Times article, Luis Elizondo, the videos, hardware, and documents. In this first of three parts Leslie tells researcher Grant Cameron what she was told.

Concluding Parts...

Published 13th February 2018

Part two

Part three

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #493
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

This interview with Luis Elizondo seems to have gone a bit under the radar, released last week but recorded on January 15th.

At an hour long it's the longest interview that Luis has done so far.

Although he side steps quite a bit in the interview, there's still a few things that he clears up in regards to the program and the December release.

Here's the write up for it.

On December 17th 2017, New York Times has published historic article on the front page titled: "Real U.F.O.s? Pentagon Unit Tried to Know". The article described Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program which had a mandate to evaluate UFOs. Luis Elizondo was a former director of that program. In this exclusive interview that I did for Croatian Television, he explains his involvement in the program and what was learned through the years. This is the uncut version of that interview. On the date of this release, this is as far as I am aware, the longest interview with Mr. Elizondo.

During this exclusive interview we covered these subjects:

- Lue's career and his patents.

- The AATIP timeline and the budget.

- Mandate of the program.

- Detection of UFO Phenomena by DOD sensors.

- Witnesses, technical data and credibility factor.

- The USS Nimitz UFO Incident.

- 5 main categories of the UFO phenomena.

- AATIP findings vs Condon Committee conclusions.

- Alleged exotic materials.

- Possibilities of another and more hidden UFO program.

- To The Stars Academy.

... and more.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #494
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dolan Dissects Doty & DeLonge!

Fade To Black

Richard Doty Makes A Surprise Call

Published 2nd February 2018

Tonight, Richard Doty, a retired Special Agent who worked for AFOSI, the United States Air Force Office of Special Investigation who was central in many events in UFO history...including Paul Bennewitz, William 'Bill' Moore and the Aviary...calls in to the show... although this was a surprise, what resulted was a conversation that lasted a full 90 minutes...without commercials... and to Richard's credit, he answered all of the questions that Jimmy asked... and whatever you may think about Richard Doty, an admitted and vetted disinfo agent for the Air Force...he did call in to the show and his answers must be studied...what is the truth and what is not??

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

Episode 806 | Richard Dolan Breaksdown Doty & DeLonge

Published 16th February 2018

Tonight, we are going to break down the Richard Doty surprise phone call into Fade to Black on February 1st, 2018… and we will also discuss the recent Tom DeLonge/TTSA ball drop and fumble with their use of an image of a party balloon to raise funds and sell stock in his new company… we are joined in the later half by Steve Mera, live from the UK, who was the researcher on the original 'balloon' UFO pics from 2005 that DeLonge used as a 'real' UFO.

Richard Dolan is among the world’s leading UFO historians. He has written many classics for the field, including UFOs and the National Security State, A.D. After Disclosure, and UFOs for the 21st Century Mind, as well as ongoing booklets for his Richard Dolan Lecture Series. Richard has lectured around the world and has appeared widely on television, including Ancient Aliens and Hangar One.

Currently, he is the writer and host of the series “False Flags,” which appears on Gaia TV, and he is also writing a book on the same subject. He also hosts two radio shows: The Richard Dolan Show on KGRA and The Effed Files, and is the publisher of Richard Dolan Press, which features the work of many leading thinkers exploring alternative realities in our world.

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th February 2018 at 02:36.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), christian (20th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (24th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Harley (17th February 2018), Iancorgi (17th February 2018), Mike (17th February 2018), mountain_jim (17th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #495
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,782 times in 8,388 posts

Oh whaw . . . in that Jimmy Church chat with Richard Dolan, Church really exposes how hard he's got it in for Bill Ryan.

He's so fixated that he though he heard something that wasn't there in the chat with Doty at all, and then as Richard put him right about it, he cheerfully spun up a general flagging of Bill's name in asociation with the idea that there are a lot of sneaky operators in the field.

Also, as Richard asked the really sensible question, "why did Doty call at all, what did he get out of it?", Church quickly stopped the train of thought and changed the subject.

Church is so sliippery it's hard to pin him down but I don't trust him.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), happyuk (18th February 2018), Harley (17th February 2018), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), Mike (17th February 2018), Star Tsar (17th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #496
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Oh whaw . . . in that Jimmy Church chat with Richard Dolan, Church really exposes how hard he's got it in for Bill Ryan.

He's so fixated that he though he heard something that wasn't there in the chat with Doty at all, and then as Richard put him right about it, he cheerfully spun up a general flagging of Bill's name in association with the idea that there are a lot of sneaky operators in the field.
    Yes. The interesting bit there is where they’re talking abut The Aviary. That starts at 44:40. Then just after 49:00, Church said that Doty had said that I was part of the Aviary myself.

Of course, Doty didn’t say that at all, and Church had it all wrong. Richard jumped in to correct him quickly and clearly, and Church seemed to accept the correction. It was a small, silly misunderstanding... but, OMG.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Harley (17th February 2018), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), Mike (17th February 2018), mojo (17th February 2018), Star Tsar (14th June 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), ZoSo925 (20th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #497
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)

He's so fixated that he though he heard something that wasn't there in the chat with Doty at all, and then as Richard put him right about it, he cheerfully spun up a general flagging of Bill's name in association with the idea that there are a lot of sneaky operators in the field.
    Yes. The interesting bit there is where they’re talking abut The Aviary. That starts at 44:40. Then just after 49:00, Church said that Doty had said that I was part of the Aviary myself.

Of course, Doty didn’t say that at all, and Church had it all wrong. Richard jumped in to correct him quickly and clearly, and Church seemed to accept the correction. It was a small, silly misunderstanding... but, OMG.

Hey Bill, I think Church dropped that in there on purpose, knowing fully well that he was in error....but also knowing it would still plant a seed of doubt in some people's minds.

Prior to that comment Church was discussing the alleged 2 current researchers who Doty claims are compromised. Then he attempted to connect yourself and Kerry to the Aviary. And then, even after Richard firmly corrected him, he said he stood corrected but he "thought that was strange that he (Doty) was reticent to name names and then he mentioned those 2...."

He's subtly trying to make the connection between the 2 compromised researchers and Bill and Kerry. That seems clear to me. Church is a piece of sh!t. I don't trust this man at all. I don't know what his motivations are exactly, but I'm very suspicious of him.

I'm not even wholly convinced that Doty's call was spontaneous. I'm speculating here obviously, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Church and Doty planned it all. Firstly because he never asked Doty the most obvious question of all ("why are you calling me now?"); second because at one point he tells Richard that he always wanted to interview Doty and had a mental list of questions downloaded in his brain in case that ever happened(paraphrase)..which struck me as a preemptive measure against anyone who might suspect they were in cahoots, or anyone who may have thought that the interview went a little *too* smoothly for an unplanned thing
    Last edited by Mike; 17th February 2018 at 21:00.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), christian (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), gaiagirl (21st February 2018), Harley (17th February 2018), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), norman (18th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #498
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Cameron, talking to Melinda Leslie, who had grabbed an impromptu interview/conversation with Jim Semivan
    [...]
    In an exclusive and frank 2+ hour conversation with Jim Semivan and his wife Deborah Stokes, Melinda asked questions about future plans for the TTSA UFO disclosure operations, the New York Times article, Luis Elizondo, the videos, hardware, and documents. In this first of three parts Leslie tells researcher Grant Cameron what she was told.

Dreadful.

What I learned:
    • To The Stars Academy should kindly donate $50 from their current $2,420.643 stash of funds to Grant Cameron for a couple of new microphones that work. And maybe another $15 for a pocket dictaphone for backup audio.
    • Grant Cameron, with all his media experience, should realize that many people want to LISTEN to the interview, and not have their eyes glued to the screen for text-insert no-audio questions.
    • Melinda Leslie (bless her ) was way too starstruck. Jim Semivan is just a guy who once had an interesting job. He's not a celebrity. The celebritization of all this is part of the problem.
    Again, bless her.... she completely omitted to challenge Semivan with a bunch of the really important issues. They're dead easy to think of. Here are just a few:
    • Crash retrievals since 1947?
    • A live ET (and maybe many others) that has been helping the black projects guys with their work?
    • S4 and Bob Lazar?
    • The Secret Space Program?
    • The Phoenix Lights? (Do military videos exist of those?)
    • Ben Rich's statements over 25 years ago that we can now take ET home?
    • If they now have $2 million, where's the rest of the trillion dollars going to come from so they can actually build something that works?
    • How come the publicized videos were so very poor... compared with what the agencies REALLY have?
    FAIL.

Again, bless Melinda for her enthusiasm (and naivete) ... but we have to do better than this.

And if Semivan doesn't know this himself, he shouldn't be the VP of anything.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th February 2018 at 01:06.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th February 2018), aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), boja (20th February 2018), christian (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Iancorgi (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Mike (18th February 2018), Star Tsar (18th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), ZoSo925 (20th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #499
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,782 times in 8,388 posts

What I see opening up here is a wider and wider gap between us old schoolers and the target audiences. And here's the worst part, they WANT that gap to open up as wide as possible. The more we sound strange to these youngsters coming up throught he ruined education system, the better. One of the objectives in the background is to stop the kiddies from even listening to us any more. The more our buttons are pushed by the insults to our intelligence, the more they gradually get what they want. They want to shuffle us oldies off and out of the picture.

On a slightly different tack. Richard Dolan has said a couple of times to my knowledge that he cannot see any possible reason for John Podesta and Hillary Clinton wanting to talka bout UAPs ( UFOs ) in the run up to the elction other than to try to get the "UFO" vote.

I think Richard is missing something very important, but, because there seems to not be a single conspiratorial bone in his body, he's missing the massive reason why they wanted to talk about that stuff.

There was a PLAN !

This fake or semi disclosure thing was already in the plans, along with a whole lot of other stuff. They had a massive rollout of a pre formed operation all ready to go. Hillary and Podesta probably weren't at the top of the tree with the UAP stuff but they had their parts to play in it and were ticking the boxes on the countdown list.

Oh dear, Hillary didn't win.

So what did they do ?... They had a think about it for a while and decided the best thing to do was carry on regardless with most of the stuff in the can. That would include the fake disclosure and certainly the war on independent media, if perhaps not going as far as rounding people up.

Yes there were surely a few votes in talking about UAPs, but I don't think that was the point of it. It was supposed to set the way for a big push on trying to take control of the narrative and jump that gap into a fake "post disclosure" world.

If Hillary was in the Whitehouse, they would be making a lot more of the division between us old schoolers and the appallingly poorly mind developed youngsters. They never had any intention of satisfying the standards we have been aiming for for 6 decades. No, this sloppiness is all part of the plan. It spreads us all out over a wider area. Exactly what they like best when they want to divide and corral or kettle us in separate groups to be handled in increasingly separate ways.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), christian (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Harley (18th February 2018), Hervé (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), Mike (18th February 2018), Patient (18th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #500
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

Jimmy Church is a total snake in the grass. There was some other Tom Delonge thing going on and Jimmy Church was bragging and taking credit for a fake picture or something.

I did not fully get to read up on that story yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst 1 15 25 35 39 LastLast