+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 3 13 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Bill, did the switch of souls in Greer you are citing begin to occur soon after the time that he and his close woman associate were reportedly victims of the controllers "death ray" that causes a rare form of cancer?
    That was after the Disclosure Project, but before he began making so much money with his workshops, I believe.
    It was after his friend died of cancer that he began working out so much; his claim being that that was to make himself healthier, but it also seemed to make him very arrogant, which certainly isn't necessarily the result of body-building...
    I wonder if his soul was replaced by some kind of Reptilian walk-in then, inasmuch as he must have been very vulnerable after the cancer-causing attack.
    That would explain a lot.
    It seems to have been a gradual process, but was definitely underscored when several of his close associates later stopped working with him.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

With a bit of deft keyword/keyphrase searching, it should be simple to find that again. Paul can do it... maybe several of us could. Do PM him and me (or all of the mods), and we'll resurrect the thread. (Whatever it is! I confess I have no recall of that right now.)
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Becky (14th April 2016), DNA (11th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Physics is also 'on fire' right now. Things are moving along fast. One of a hundred items. this will lead to fully blown transmutation, along with well..other stuff. When you have fractional electrons, you automatically beget or move to, in logic dominos....proton/neutron disruption and flipping, which is...transmutation. Which automatically changes all basis of finance, scarcity, and resource --all in one fell swoop, which is what I've been warning about, regarding gold/silver/money/finance..that the people in finance and money markets, global finance, in the big and the small, they have no idea what is about to happen. Final positions and last cards are slowly being laid and prepped for being played, in that world, right now. (note very carefully, that in the comment section, the 'poo-pooing' controller originated nay sayers and natural ground-pounder textbook science dogmatic types.....are losing out to the open forward looking scientific pioneers. This is a massive change that has taken place in the past year or so, all over the world. Recall that Mitsubishi heavy industries reported solid work in transmutation in the past two years [50+ billion dollar corporation]..and Toyota corporation [220+ billion dollar corporation]..backs the work up with their own works and replications)

The logic path to transmutation from the fractional electron measurement success in the physorg article..is simple and straightforward. The connection --is that it is all plasma based. Plasma is inherently----organized two dimensional forced and resonant/polarized pathways. Professor nagaoka's work is plasma based... and thus two dimensional and quantum-localized. As is the fractional electron creation and measurement in the physorg article. Same-same. So don't say I never did any multi-trillion dollar favours for you.

Additionally, with regard to the subject matter at hand...I found an article at physorg about 1.5 weeks back, on using electricity and chemical stews to speed stem cell growth into differentiated cells, ones that self assemble into the given requisite organ or whatnot. Something that worked, and the study was announced. Sound familiar?

To add, the manufacturing of differentiated stem cells, from one's OWN DNA mixture, for one's OWN organ or limb or skin re-growth (teeth, eyes, etc), that manufacturing hardware is being designed, uhm, er, a short distance from me. (first hand data)

The techniques, in the basic sense are 'finished'. The trick is designing the commercial hardware for doing the differentiation work on MASS or bulk. To get those stem cells, your own stem cells, differentiated for you. As in like, a kilo or two of them, whatever you need, for the specific organ or structure regeneration.

This goes back to the time when the forum made a change, ie, moderators left, and whatnot.

I remember, a time, right near the end of that... when in one specific thread, some people wanted to come on board and talk about transhumanism and hybrids in labs, with highly accelerated growth processes.

They said a few things and one or two those things made me perk up, and note that they were serious, and the data was real. Some things that only the informed would know. I stated that they should be allowed to speak...as there were indications, to me, that this was legitimate....and the rest of the folks decided they wanted no part of yet another kerfuffle/flap/yarn... and resoundingly shouted it down.

Too bad, because here it is again......

Disclosure is going mainstream for the very reason that..in order to control the direction and outcome, the upper hand in the flow must be maintained, it must be driven and ridden. At a certain point...the switch does indeed flip. Slowly ---but it does flip. Disclosure is the only way to control it so the massive bloom and fire of outrage does not take all of the hidden structure down and at war with the bulk of humanity, in the open sense.

Push HAS come to shove, the unstoppable force, as misdirected and slowed as it is... is beating the living crap out of the immovable object, right now.
    The connection to potentials in transhumanism, is that is it the same, in some important scientific considerations -- to the transmutation.

Two dimensional plasma oriented creationist systems/works. It is inherently dimensional/translational in nature.

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K" - Ted (Keanu Reeves), Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

"When the going gets weird, the weird goes pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

WhiteLove, I couldn't agree more with you about Greer's otherworldly protection. Although he may be wrong about there not being harmful ETs out there, I know that he is at least touching a major vein of truth. It is absolutely true that when you meditate and are in a grounded loving space, the ETs can show themselves to you because they know that your reaction won't be one of fear and hate. It is mind boggling to think about this, especially the simplicity of it, but since we are so close to disclosure I believe the good 'others' up there are trying to 'turn on' as many good people as possible.

Bill, I respect you completely and don't care where you got this information about another soul inhabiting his body, yes Greer is arrogant and kind of a douche in the way he relays information BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER is, he is on to something big even if it is only partial truth. It is through his CE-5 meetings that I was able to learn how to do this meditation technique where I have seen some UNREAL and BEAUTIFUL stuff happen in the daytime! Many people are starting to pick up on and talk about this technique, whether they learned it through Greer or not.

Echoing WhiteLove there is a huge unknown force behind what Greer is on to. I have experienced this first hand.

Back to the topic...after listening to Tom's interview I agree with Bill in that what Tom thinks he believes and whatever his military friends are told is said to be true, knowing it would hit mainstream through a pop icon/rock star. This situation is pure gold to the PTB because they can fed disinformation through a celebrity.

I believe that there are many factions within the government and beyond trying to contain all that is happening right now with disclosure, tying into depopulation agenda, but the deepest part of my intuition is that the 'others' are definitely not working with any government on any level. I believe this is what the humans in power want us to believe, to add on to the pile of control and feeling of hopelessness on our side. So they therefore redirect small 'truths' back into their control of whatever topic matter you can think of. Its all control, but I hope for the best.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (11th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), JRS (11th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Physics is also 'on fire' right now. Things are moving along fast. ...

...changes all basis of finance, scarcity, and resource ... regarding gold/silver/money/finance.

... Plasma is inherently----organized two dimensional forced and resonant/polarized pathways.

... in one specific thread, some people wanted to come on board and talk about transhumanism and hybrids in labs, with highly accelerated growth processes.

I do not remember the thread you're looking for. The thread I remember about transmutation did involve plasma - elements subjected to the plasma field transmuted into different elements. It was an "orgone" process. Gold was one of the elements mentioned, and that left a huge impression on me, as I was reading Bil Still's book where he reasons that backing money with gold is not really a stabilizing factor (what happens to the value of existing gold - backing dollars - when large new gold deposits are found, for example), and it hit me that if gold can be created by transmutation of other (lower value/cheaper) elements, then as more and more gold is made, it decreases the value of gold further and further. Rarity is a desired attribute in a capitalist commodity, as capitalism is based on scarcity.)

Oh, by the way, is this a typo? : "Plasma is inherently----organized two dimensional forced and resonant/polarized pathways."

Observed plasma is at least 3D and because a static snapshot does not describe the motion of the plasma, I'd say plasma is better described as 4D (time being the 4th dimension.)

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), fourty-two (10th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Mike (11th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Physics is also 'on fire' right now. Things are moving along fast. ...

...changes all basis of finance, scarcity, and resource ... regarding gold/silver/money/finance.

... Plasma is inherently----organized two dimensional forced and resonant/polarized pathways.

... in one specific thread, some people wanted to come on board and talk about transhumanism and hybrids in labs, with highly accelerated growth processes.

I do not remember the thread you're looking for. The thread I remember about transmutation did involve plasma - elements subjected to the plasma field transmuted into different elements. It was an "orgone" process. Gold was one of the elements mentioned, and that left a huge impression on me, as I was reading Bil Still's book where he reasons that backing money with gold is not really a stabilizing factor (what happens to the value of existing gold - backing dollars - when large new gold deposits are found, for example), and it hit me that if gold can be created by transmutation of other (lower value/cheaper) elements, then as more and more gold is made, it decreases the value of gold further and further. Rarity is a desired attribute in a capitalist commodity, as capitalism is based on scarcity.)

Oh, by the way, is this a typo? : "Plasma is inherently----organized two dimensional forced and resonant/polarized pathways."

Observed plasma is at least 3D and because a static snapshot does not describe the motion of the plasma, I'd say plasma is better described as 4D (time being the 4th dimension.)
    The energetic translation or motion, as it were, is inherently two dimensional. WITH... angular spin aspects in multiple aspect, in two orientations.

The two dimensional aspects are the core point....... the bidirectional spin aspects, are what begets our viewpoint of what a 3d time-space universe is. A system in near balance, with an internal and external aspect, due to our reality orientation being 'riders of the shockwave'. Our entire view is of an external nature, one of the 'outer wave' as it were, thus our unidirectional time, and the near balance of in/out or reflected connected spin fields....gives us our concept that energy is neither created or destroyed.

We exist, our common impression of existence... as the tiniest bit of asymmetricality on and in one side or one view..of this given 'balanced two dimensional wave integration system'. That's how you get to Einstein's statement that 'I could have the sign wrong', of the E=MC^2 formula, but it would make no difference. That science says you could invert all the formulas, and the result would be the same. Ultimately all based on, oh, one way to express it... quantification in/of geometry and numbering. That..if the formulas are correct, then the math fits anywhere - inverted or not.

Geometric perfection is required for numbers to function as a system of analysis. Where the numbers fail, with respect to observation and analysis, which is virtually everywhere in the given minutia, there you encounter the asymmetricality that inherently begets our reality.

those who promote the Newtonian view of the world, in order to control science down into dogma and social ruler-ship, in permanence, ie the commodification of humans into owned chattel..those folks don't want humans, in general, to uderstand that at the base level of the most rarefied aspects of where the quantum sciences meet the Newtonian....there is an INHERENT understanding of the base aysmmetricality of the reality system. In Newtonian terms, the energies and levels are microscopically small, so that thermodynamics and first, second, third, fourth law, etc, all function. with that seeming niggling microscopic residual of asymmetricality that is so small, it's not worth adding in, it is a thousand times smaller than the noise in the measurement systems, for Newtonian sciences.

In quantum systems, it becomes dominant. All chemical energy exchange systems/methods turn out to be quantum, it was recently announced, in the given scientific mainstream. Many of us have inherently known this and tried to share it. In effect, you, your body...is a giant hydrogen oriented energy exchange system (humans being described as 'bags of mostly water'). Your body is a room temperature superconducting quantum/dimensional translation device, which inherently has spooky action at a distance considerations. Scientifically, 'water is ash', or natively is a catalyst. Since the atoms float freely, in 'liquid water', all exchanges of energy are natively quantum. The only place you encounter Newtonian analysis in it's most accurate form, is with frozen, or solidus lattice arrangements of "atoms". Even then, Newtonian analysis is chock full of fudge factors for each formula's basis in creation (regarding final peak accuracy). The fudge factors being necessary to deal with the quantum aspect of reality at the core of the Newtonian analysis system.

EG, look again... at something like.. a peltier device.

Add electricity to a given semi-conductor device, ie, a quantum device..and one physical orientation/side becomes 'hotter', and the other side becomes ...'colder'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th April 2016 at 17:22.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Mike (11th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Tom's first thread on ATS is here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113008/pg1

For a little taste, here is his first paragraph:

Quote Why are we here? Probably because we all believe some of the same stuff. Fist, the world is a bit boring, so we collectively search the internet for fantastic, unbelievable, and insanely imaginative stories to be entertained. And most people do, actually. Except for us, we look for the ones that could be true.
    So, first, "the world is a bit boring".

Well that's done it for me. I think I can see where this fiasco is headed.

Regards.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), Mike (11th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Tom's first thread on ATS is here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113008/pg1

For a little taste, here is his first paragraph:

Quote Why are we here? Probably because we all believe some of the same stuff. Fist, the world is a bit boring, so we collectively search the internet for fantastic, unbelievable, and insanely imaginative stories to be entertained. And most people do, actually. Except for us, we look for the ones that could be true.
    So, first, "the world is a bit boring".

Well that's done it for me. I think I can see where this fiasco is headed.
    Thanks — yes, that's just over an hour old. It's already generated 6 pages of replies (which I've not read yet: their tone will probably define ATS's stance on this).

His entire post reads

Why are we here? Probably because we all believe some of the same stuff. Fist, the world is a bit boring, so we collectively search the internet for fantastic, unbelievable, and insanely imaginative stories to be entertained. And most people do, actually. Except for us, we look for the ones that could be true.

The UFO phenomenon became, years ago, the ONLY thing that got my mind of the incredibly competitive nature of Rock and Roll. To succeed in a large rock band, you need to obsess about music at all hours of the day: What song you need to write, what tour production may be impactful, what video would cause a stir, what album name you wont hate after 5 years, and what 50 shows will we be playing a year from now? All very mind “filling”…

The idea that all of it is meaningless, that 9-5 jobs mean #, that Earth ain’t so special… That someone is building anti-gravity craft in an underground base, with astronauts in cool uniforms, and CIA guys marching around knowing all the secrets to the Universe… well, that is a much cooler story than mine. And what if it was true? At least some of it? That is why I love it. Nothing better to make me feel insignificant than a good ol’ Secret Space Program for National Security reasons idea.

I used to believe it all…I mean ALL. Every Serpo, Dulce, Schneider, Burisch, MJ12, Redlight, Hybrid…. etc… on and on and on… Then, after a bit of time and 150 books, I didn't believe anything. I was pissed, felt duped, felt like there was no treasure hunt needed, no rabbit hole to fall into.

What a waste of time. Well, not exactly-

Now, guess what. The UFO phenomenon is TRUE. And yes, I know it is. Ive been told very important information about it, by the people who run the programs. Not every legend is true, but this one is. But be careful, there is a lot of crap out there. By design, to do what it has done to me. To prepare us for the small bit that IS true. And guess what, I didn't freak out when I was told. I didn't panic and burn down my house. I sat quietly and listened. And got excited for all the great things that could happen as the result. The ramifications are massive.

I didn't get to ask every question. I asked for answers to SPECIFIC questions. So I have answers to give. Not details. Yes, these answers do exist in various places throughout the internet and books. But until NOW, you and I could not carve fact from fiction. We had NO WAY of knowing which of the thousand stories or ideas out there were actually true. We had no way of saying, yes, Aliens are this, and they are from there…. and they are doing this… etc. Even the Phd researcher is guessing at best. He has no security clearance. But my story is pretty cool, i got directed to the source over a very careful year of trying and pleading and pitching… and being respectful. Not being a conspiracy theorist. If you are one, they look at you as an amateur that entertains himself with only the lies that exist. You are not considered mature enough to understand the gravity of the issue.

I hope to tell you answers as to who they are, why this is secret, what we are doing because of it… and a few other things.

So… lets get started.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), Baby Steps (13th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), JohnJ (11th April 2016), Mike (11th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016), starlight (27th April 2017), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

With his background and knowledge, it strikes me as more than a little odd that he'd start posting at ATS??? You'd think his coterie of anonymous informants would steer him...ahem..elsewhere

in all seriousness, I don't really say this as some sort of Avalon homer or anything. It just seems weird. It's one of the last places i'd go if I were him.

Oh well...

Anyway, I thought it was a good first post. I don't know about the info being filtered down to him..but I feel the man is sincere.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    With his background and knowledge, it strikes me as more than a little odd that he'd start posting at ATS??? You'd think his coterie of anonymous informants would steer him...ahem..elsewhere
    [ ... ]
    It's one of the last places i'd go if I were him.
    [ ... ]
    Anyway, I thought it was a good first post. I don't know about the info being filtered down to him..but I feel the man is sincere.
    Taken in combo, all this kind of suggests to me that he doesn't know quite as much about the whole field as he presents that he does (to the public, and maybe also to his handlers/advisers).

His handlers/advisers can easily see that — I'm surmising — and therefore know exactly what they can present to him with him uncritically taking it all on board.

It's child's play for them to (a) profile his personality, and (b) collect and analyze his public posting (and private e-mail) history about his interests, knowledge, and beliefs. They'd be negligent not to, considering their capability.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2016 at 18:06.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), Baby Steps (13th April 2016), ceetee9 (12th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (11th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Matisse (11th April 2016), Mike (11th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Yep to the above.

I have a feeling he is about to find out........ that he is about to be found out.

I wish him well in his endeavour. It's a hard crowd to please.

Regards.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113008/pg1
    It's already generated 6 pages of replies (which I've not read yet: their tone will probably define ATS's stance on this).
    An update: now at 14 pages of questions. Some of them (not all!) are good ones. DeLonge has answered a few, but it seems pretty unlikely he'll ever be able to get to them all.

Many of his replies are one-liners, and he's not quoting the original post or question... so without time-consuming and tricky cross-referencing, it's often hard to know what he's referring to. But it may be worth skimming this (or drilling into it!) to further understand his position.

One reply of his that says quite something (to me) is when he responds to being asked how come he's sure he's not being deceived.

His answer was — my paraphrase — that (a) the military officers he met weren't counter-intelligence specialists, and that (b) they were only responding to his questions, and not pushing anything on him. OMG.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2016 at 20:36.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), Baby Steps (13th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (11th April 2016), hohoemi (12th April 2016), Matisse (11th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I'm of the opinion that if we have a secret space program, and if in fact there is star gate technology, then this could very well eliminate the scarcity of gold as well.

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    and it hit me that if gold can be created by transmutation of other (lower value/cheaper) elements, then as more and more gold is made, it decreases the value of gold further and further. Rarity is a desired attribute in a capitalist commodity, as capitalism is based on scarcity.)

I do not know what Greer teaches on this subject. But I will state this, I'm absolutely of the opinion that a meditative state and a proper mood of detachment can in fact be enough for interacting with "folks" who are not of the day to day variety. I use open eye meditations learned from Castaneda's books, coupled with a fist sized quartz in each hand, and yea, things are there to be witnessed.

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    WhiteLove, I couldn't agree more with you about Greer's otherworldly protection. Although he may be wrong about there not being harmful ETs out there, I know that he is at least touching a major vein of truth. It is absolutely true that when you meditate and are in a grounded loving space, the ETs can show themselves to you because they know that your reaction won't be one of fear and hate. It is mind boggling to think about this, especially the simplicity of it, but since we are so close to disclosure I believe the good 'others' up there are trying to 'turn on' as many good people as possible.

Everyone is weighed down by one of the deadly sins, and yes arrogance is one of them. That famous Jesus quote "do not concern yourself with a splinter in your brothers eye while you have a plank in your own" is pretty much stating that, although you may see one of the seven in someone else, you absolutely have one of those in you as well.

But I'm not sure what Jesus would say about, "do not concern yourself with the reptilian in your brothers eye when there is a mighty triceratops in your own".
    I hope that is not the case, but it has been my experience that there is a reason why we all have one of the seven deadly sins within our ego.

If Greer is possessed, by a entity controlling him, is this the result of somekind of Illuminati ritual? Has he been MKULTRA'd? Is he the result of a MILAB type scenario? Because I just don't believe folks are walking along one day minding their own business and "BAM" they are suddenly the occupied residence of a reptilian.
    Is someone stating that he invited this creature inside of him, kind of like the old litany about a Vampire, "a vampire cannot enter your home unless invited"?

Bill, I respect you completely and don't care where you got this information about another soul inhabiting his body, yes Greer is arrogant and kind of a douche in the way he relays information BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER is, he is on to something big even if it is only partial truth. It is through his CE-5 meetings that I was able to learn how to do this meditation technique where I have seen some UNREAL and BEAUTIFUL stuff happen in the daytime! Many people are starting to pick up on and talk about this technique, whether they learned it through Greer or not.

You have touched on something here NeedleThreader
    Why would TPTB be concerned with disclosure knowing full well there is a depopulation agenda in place.
    Unless of course they are looking to get a story out that will back up their depopulation agenda alah project bluebeam.

Think about it.
    The story Tom is telling is about "god aliens" fighting in space over our very heads and the heroic military who is attempting to keep us safe.
    Even the Russians have heroes, because they are not the enemy, not the real enemy, the "alien" "gods" are who have already attempted to cause nuclear war between us and Russia via a nuclear missile site as told in Tom's story.

This all points to validating the "project blue beam" scenario of aliens attacking earth and the earth having to unite under a one world government in order to fight them along with a one world currency and will result in a paradigm shift in religion to a one world religion.

It will be difficult not to believe this with armed satellites blowing **** up from space while the most believable holograms are buzzing our roof tops.

I believe that there are many factions within the government and beyond trying to contain all that is happening right now with disclosure, tying into depopulation agenda, but the deepest part of my intuition is that the 'others' are definitely not working with any government on any level. I believe this is what the humans in power want us to believe, to add on to the pile of control and feeling of hopelessness on our side. So they therefore redirect small 'truths' back into their control of whatever topic matter you can think of. Its all control, but I hope for the best.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (12th April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OMG indeed! I will second that!

His answer was — my paraphrase — that (a) the military officers he met weren't counter-intelligence specialists, and that (b) they were only responding to his questions, and not pushing anything on him. OMG.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th April 2016 at 23:37.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mike (12th April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Many of his replies are one-liners, and he's not quoting the original post or question... so without time-consuming and tricky cross-referencing, it's often hard to know what he's referring to.
    If you click the highlighted name next to Tom's reply a bubble blurp opens up showing the text Tom is responding to.
    It is a tad confusing because you can't right click and open in another tab, and yet when you left click it, it doesn't take you away from the screen. I just joined so as to participate in the thread, and this option may not be available if you do not actually join. The entire format of the page changes when you join as opposed to view as a non-member.

Some pretty interesting stuff. I just read the sixteen pages that are available.
    Tom states that these "beings" are the same folks we used to refer to as "gods" and that they are indeed interested in something only mankind has to offer, and it seems that this is our souls.
    Many folks here figured something very similar.

I mentioned earlier that something like this done on a massive enough scale could affect mankind so much as to devalidate former religions and cause a new religion to be incorporated into the world as our new one world religion.
    From what I just shared concerning souls, maybe we are looking at "Scientology" as the new one world religion.
    Come one that had to get a smile out of Bill. Maybe even a chuckle.

Tom also states that Phillip Corso's book was pretty much right on the money.

From what I'm getting, Tom seems to support the Nazis going to Antartica thing. Atleast this is what I'm getting from someone posting a question who claims to have read his book.

It is pretty interesting stuff.
    Last edited by DNA; 11th April 2016 at 23:21.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (12th April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But why should we be expecting psychopaths to do anything sensible?

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Why would TPTB be concerned with disclosure knowing full well there is a depopulation agenda in place.

Unless of course they are looking to get a story out that will back up their depopulation agenda alah project bluebeam. This all points to validating the "project blue beam" scenario of aliens attacking earth and the earth having to unite under a one world government in order to fight them along with a one world currency and will result in a paradigm shift in religion to a one world religion.
    Last edited by Sierra; 12th April 2016 at 00:15. Reason: Fixed quotes
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mike (12th April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    But why should we be expecting psychopaths to do anything sensible?

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Unless of course they are looking to get a story out that will back up their depopulation agenda alah project bluebeam. This all points to validating the "project blue beam" scenario of aliens attacking earth and the earth having to unite under a one world government in order to fight them along with a one world currency and will result in a paradigm shift in religion to a one world religion.
    Exactly!

Okay, quick question ...

It all does seem to point to project bluebeam type moves...but now wouldn't the ptb have come up with something else besides bluebeam? I mean there's been books written about the project and others projects similar to it...surly these brilliant mad men have come up with something else that hasn't been brought into the publics awareness?

My biggest fear isn't death, it's not knowing if I'll ever see the end of this crazy reality show called "earth"!
    The suspense is killing me!

Sorry, end o'rant, back to topic
    Last edited by Shannon; 12th April 2016 at 02:08.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), Chip (12th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), Mike (12th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

surely these brilliant mad men have come up with something else that hasn't been brought into the public's awareness?
    They may not believe that a few thousand oddballs who think the Earth is flat, and the sun is invisible, and that we're all going to be saved (or ascended) any day now by magical angelic forces, are much of a threat to them.

If "Independence Day" ships started to appear (or something that looked like them), there's not much you or I could do to reassure people that it was all just theater. It's a numbers game, and the intelligent, articulate, focused, well-informed alternative media is a tiny, tiny minority.

It may not be a Bluebeam type of thing... though yes, that has to be on the fairly long menu of possibilities.

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

My biggest fear isn't death, it's not knowing if I'll ever see the end of this crazy reality show called "earth"!
    The suspense is killing me!
    Yes, it's like '24' on steroids (24 years, maybe). Where's Jack Bauer when you need him?

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2016), Atlas (16th February 2017), Baby Steps (13th April 2016), Chip (12th April 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (14th April 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), fourty-two (11th June 2016), M-Albion-3D (12th April 2016), onawah (12th April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016), TODD & NORA (12th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (12th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Thanks for posting the Tom Delonge interviews Bill.

I did not feel that there was anything groundbreaking to be learned although I was left with an impression that more is to come.

I tend to believe there are many different factions often working at cross purposes so perhaps one group is trying to get ahead of other more negative ones who can only operate in secret/darkness? Throwing a little light on the subject may be a bold and intelligent move in that chess game. It may not do much, could open a can of worms and roaches will be running back into the darkness?

For those actors or agencies to choose Delonge over credible and highly intelligent people such as Bill, Kerry, Linda Moulton Howe, Joseph Pharell, Richard Dolan and a host of others many of whom have with strong analytical, science, research and journalism skills is disappointing. Perhaps they are just too strong in some areas and offer less control over the message? He asserted continually how "respectful" he is to his "advisors". Perhaps that is important somehow?

It seems odd that group(s) many that have been attributed with collaborating with "others" against humanity in so many vile ways to suddenly choose to be open and forthcoming and free with information. Is this a particular white hat group breaking ranks? It is much too early to discern that with any certainty.

So aliens/others at cross purposes, countries, nations, agencies, departments corporations and secret societies all at cross purposes. Nothing terribly new or inspiring here but I hope his work provides some value to people.

Time will tell but I tend to think this is just not going to lead to much. Delonge said he has 3 books to be published and a miniseries/documentary.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), ketikoti (17th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Well, over at ATS, the Tom DeLonge AMA ('Ask Me Anything') has apparently fizzled out. This may be a good summary of the view of many there, on page 35 now: (edited down a little by me)

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre...35#pid20599166

Quote Tom joined ATS and the AMA was set up specifically because he allegedly has extraordinary knowledge and NOT because he is a celebrity. If that were the case then I would happily gush about his discography of work. Now instead of a thread with potential life altering facts we get monosyllabic replies or are told to Google stuff. The same stuff that probably brought some of us to ATS in the first place.

From this thread I know more about Tom's book, upcoming docuseries and a probable crowd fund campaign in the future to finance a major motion picture than I do about what he has supposed knowledge of.
    You pretty much summed up exactly how I feel about it.

Did anyone, I mean those with some time in here at ATS and who've done research on their own, really gain any new information related to UFOs/aliens?

Like you said, we learned about his book, his upcoming doc, possible major motion picture and I even learned about some of his albums due to the posts by new members who only registered because of his celeb music status.

Was I let down? Yeah, I was.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), BMJ (17th May 2016), Chip (13th April 2016), CurEus (14th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (13th April 2016), Shannon (13th April 2016)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Well, he left his relatively popular band, Blink-182 last year...

Seems to me he's trying to drum up some pub for his newer and relatively anonymous band...um...er...I forget the name

Sound familiar?

I think he has a genuine interest in ufo's and conspiracy etc, but he's clearly exploiting it with this narrative about anonymous informants and all the rest...which I'm not sure I even believe. People have told wilder tales to get a little attention........earth bound giants anyone?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (14th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 3 13 39 LastLast