+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 4 14 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Seems like there is the "off chance" of him inspiring an inquiring mind to dig deeper that only was following his celebrity...a small awakening is still a good beginning.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Shannon (16th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

I spent the two and half hours listening to this and I agree with Tom Delonge that their is evil that completely hates everything good about humanity and is absolutely hell bent on destroying humanity as it is. Possibily the jinn or the jinn are involved. (I have seen a jinn several times they are 3 foot tall, 1 foot wide levitate of the floor about 3 feet, and look like a cloud of black smoke very similiar to smoke from burning tyres in consistence).

"My gut feeling" is I don't believe this information and he is a good person that is being used, but I'll reserve my opinion for the moment. At the moment it seems like another rebranding of the one world government pitch.
    Last edited by BMJ; 16th April 2016 at 02:21.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), findingneo (12th October 2017), mojo (14th October 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Of interest, maybe, here's how an ATS poster reviewed the book (which they've read: I haven't):

The fact is this book brings absolutely nothing new to the table. It's 100% rehash with zero insight.

The book itself is filled with UFO memes anyone who has studied the field will recognize. All your favorites are here. Lazar’s “Sport Model” UFO: Check. Nazis in caves: Check. Nazis in South America: Check. Nazis in Antarctica: Check. Cigar-shaped UFOs: Check, The TR3B: It’s there. Triangles? You bet. Belgium Triangles: There, too. Operation Paperclip, Men in Black, Malmstrom AFB Oscar Flight, and Area 51. How could they not be? Reverse engineering, untearable aluminum foil, Roswell, and the Little A’Le Inn are there along with a huge, unexplained, rather odd TPTB money laundering scheme that leads to mysterious deaths of anyone who catches wind of it or anything close.

It’s obvious and stated that the purpose of the book is bring together facts as fiction. It’s as if someone made a list of all the most famous sightings in the last fifty years and tried to incorporate them all into a single book. But to anyone paying attention here, there isn’t anything actually new here. We’ve heard this all before.

The writing itself (which was not done by DeLonge) is competent, but a bit naïve, kind of like Tom Swift Jr. and his Ultrasonic Cycloplane. It won’t win any Nobels, nor Hugo or Nebula either, and it doesn’t hold your interest like a DaVinci Code or The Martian. I would place it just below a Sue Grafton mystery novel. It’s good for a read when you don’t want to work too hard. The characters are pretty wooden, though they do get angry once in awhile. The terrain descriptions are just filler. You’ll get through it in two hours max.

It has some very odd lapses of judgment. For example, one of the protagonists enlists in the US Navy just after the war as a seaman, but resigns his commission a few months later because he wants to track down the killer of his brother who has just been recruited into Paperclip. I hope I don’t have to explain what is wrong with that.

In another convoluted set of scenes one Bad Guy, Dubchek, kills a Good Guy, Morat, who is a CIA operative imprisoned in Afghanistan, and takes his place. He’s rescued by Americans, including a Marine Harrier pilot named Alan who is stymied in his defense of the rescuers by a UFO that zaps his weapons systems, so he is forced to resign in disgrace. Afterwards both Dubchek(Morat) and Alan travel to Area 51 and learn to fly UFOs. But wait! There’s more! In the midst of this Dubchek shows up in London on the Board of a multi-national money laundering corporation as a man named Letrange who takes a liking to the SJW daughter of the recently-suicided CEO, Jennifer, and reveals himself to her as an Interpol agent who has infiltrated the Board. He agrees to take her to safety in an old warehouse near Heathrow, where he tries to kill her. But she escapes to America, travels to Area 51, where she happens upon him as Morat having a beer at the Little A’Le Inn with Alan.

Whew! You still with me? I had to go back and double-check that one, but yes, Dubchek was in two places at once.

To the plot: There are several intertwined narratives, little novellas, really, that eventually weave together at the conclusion. The basic idea is first, that the Nazis were developing secret UFO technology, including anti-gravity propulsion, close to the end of World War Two. As the Allies closed in they tried to get their technology and people to Argentina and Antarctica, where they had established a secret base. There is no hint in the book that they did so off of alien technology. And no real hint that they survived since the Americans, under Admiral Byrd, shot down their only surviving craft and took everyone prisoner, some of whom wound up in Paperclip.

At the same time, aliens were crashing in places like Roswell. Both the Russians and the Americans got hold of this alien technology AND the Nazi technology and back engineered a number of UFO-type ships. These are the elusive TR3B’s. They also captured whole ships, like the Sports Model, that run on thoughts alone.

The result of all this is a couple of rag-tag UFO fleets who pick on each other, both in the atmosphere and in space. In the conclusion the Russians try to attack Area 51, but the ex-Marine Harrier pilot flying the Sports Model manages to take out the whole fleet, except Dubchek, who escapes in one of the American craft. There are various sub-plots going on here, some of which gave a really difficult time staying relevant to the narrative as a whole. The book ends with Alan having seen an alien in a very special ship, and threatens us with a dozen more books just like it.

When you listen to this pitch it has a very similar ring to what we’ve heard for decades about UFO Disclosure. The basic idea is this: There are a group of well-connected people who know what is really going on and have decided it’s time to circumvent all the secrecy and inform the public. They’re waiting for “the right time” to disclose. We heard this as far back as the fifties. Today we hear it from people like Steven Greer, who always reluctantly says he “wishes he could tell us, but just can’t” as he alludes to his secret knowledge from top officials “in the know.”

Tom is doing the same thing as he plugs himself right in the middle of this meme by saying the powers that be have chosen HIM to be the channel for disclosure, the first step of which is this book that, though it is written as fiction, is based on true events. All this is laid out in his preface which you, too, can read in e-book format for a mere $9.99 from Amazon, delivered directly to your android phone or Kindle.

And a follow-up post from the same reviewer:

I'm saying [the book] adds absolutely nothing to the field and is repetitive, full of cliches, and, for me, not particularly believable. Plus, technically speaking, it's not a very good book. I am NOT (repeat: NOT) going to pay money to listen to C2C. It's ephemeral. They want $6.95 a month for that drivel? Puhlease!

It's obvious from what DeLonge himself has said, in the (really sad) AMA ['Ask Me Anything'] as well as the preface to his book, that he believes what he has to say is revolutionary and sensational. But it isn't. It's the same old same old--repeated by a number of authors and "insiders" who have expressed exactly the same sentiment since the fifties. It's not new; it's not different.

So where does that leave us? I can think of several possibilities.

1. He actually believes he's on to something new and different, and despite his claim of UFO interest over the last decade or so, he really is naive in terms of what has happened and does not realize this is the same old stuff. After all, this is a sideline for him. He's got other stuff going, including a business empire that sells T-shirts. How familiar is he with the UFO phenomenon, really? How many books has he read on the subject? How many have you?

2. He's being played. People are playing along with his "pitches" and leading him down a rabbit hole for their own reasons, which are not "moving the ball down the field" as he claims. I'm reminded of the Bill Moore/Paul Bennewitz affair, for example. Hopefully, you know and understand what I'm talking about here.

3. He thinks he's the next Steven Spielberg, and this "franchise" is his ticket to even greater fame and fortune. I mean, the guy started out as a skateboard champion. He's done well, but maybe, in his eyes, the stars are the limit.

And, I really don't care if DeLonge is planning on making money off this deal. That's OK with me, but that doesn't mean it's not a motivation. So from my standpoint, you have a not-very-good-book (From a literary standpoint, trust me, it's laughable) purporting to be the anchor volume ("Sekret" Really????) for a wide-ranging multi-media "franchise" that's going to change the world.

And THAT is delusional.

* Note from me (Bill): I'm not trying to trash the book. I've not read it. If the informed reviews out there were positive, I'd be quoting those. But from what I picked up myself from the Coast To Coast interview, the above also summarizes my own view (at the moment, subject to change).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th April 2016 at 19:13.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), avid (16th April 2016), Biff (16th April 2016), BMJ (19th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (17th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), JohnJ (17th April 2016), KiwiElf (17th May 2016), mojo (14th October 2016), muxfolder (17th April 2016), Phoenix1304 (18th October 2017), Shannon (16th April 2016), Sophocles (17th April 2016), william r sanford72 (17th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

1. He actually believes he's on to something new and different, and despite his claim of UFO interest over the last decade or so, he really is naive in terms of what has happened and does not realize this is the same old stuff. After all, this is a sideline for him. He's got other stuff going, including a business empire that sells T-shirts. How familiar is he with the UFO phenomenon, really? How many books has he read on the subject? How many have you?

2. He's being played. People are playing along with his "pitches" and leading him down a rabbit hole for their own reasons, which are not "moving the ball down the field" as he claims. I'm reminded of the Bill Moore/Paul Bennewitz affair, for example. Hopefully, you know and understand what I'm talking about here.

3. He thinks he's the next Steven Spielberg, and this "franchise" is his ticket to even greater fame and fortune. I mean, the guy started out as a skateboard champion. He's done well, but maybe, in his eyes, the stars are the limit.

And, I really don't care if DeLonge is planning on making money off this deal. That's OK with me, but that doesn't mean it's not a motivation. So from my standpoint, you have a not-very-good-book (From a literary standpoint, trust me, it's laughable) purporting to be the anchor volume ("Sekret" Really????) for a wide-ranging multi-media "franchise" that's going to change the world.

And THAT is delusional.
    I listened to this interview twice and have not read the book. I get the feeling Tommy boy could learn more about this subject as well. Especially if you're going to be putting so much information out about it. Books, shows, movies etc...

And I also feel he's being used. The whole thing about decorated generals meeting with him. Oy Vey...
    Costume change? Lol
    Bennewitz/ doty / LMH came to mind as well. Hope this guy is stable enough to go on the ride they have planned for him if that's the case! Yikes!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th April 2016 at 23:34. Reason: fixed quote formatting :)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (17th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Sophocles (17th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

So, nothing new, this is another attempt to discredit alternative community and he's only trying to make money. I did listen that C2C interview and actually fell asleep in the middle.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Biff (17th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (17th April 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Biff (here)
    Hello Mr. Ryan. Regarding this paragraph in your last post:

"Re Greer, I knew about the criminality and psychopathy (he’s not really human himself, and that’s not a joke); I think more and more people do know about that, now."

Are you stating that Dr. Greer is not human? If so, how do you know that, and, what is he if not human? Thanks.
    I've long thought Steven Greer looks Reptilian. He has the face of a human lizard.

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    From Earthfiles ...

UAPs and Alien “Gods”

Read & Listen Here

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

will share this here ...

From Earthfiles ...

UAPs and Alien “Gods”

Read & Listen Here

Bumping this (Gio's post was copied from the Antarctica thread).

Linda's report is here: And her 10 minute interview with Tom DeLonge (a good one) is here:

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (25th July 2016), fourty-two (11th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), kirolak (13th October 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    As someone who has spent considerable time studying and living within intel circles as well as the ET - disclosure arena - I can testify that there is no cohesive leadership and this may be why there is so much dripping going on. They are confused. There are so many different factions with different agendas. And there is definitely scrambling going on as the entire facade is cracking. I would suggest everyone in America read "The Devil's Chessboard" and then add hyper dimensional extraterrestrial overlords to that and the struggle for humans to activate their free will to consciousness and you would start to get a grounding in what we are dealing with.
    Thanks for the book recommendation. I just read it and it explains a lot. I would like to know more about the handlers of these human sharks like Allen Dulles, how they are identified, how they are put into power or whether it is a design feature that our systems funnel these people to the top. Do you have any further recommendations ?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sommervr For This Post:

edina (25th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th July 2016)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote The four hours of the show (27 March 2016, minus commercials) are archived here for anyone to download:
    http://we.tl/RXV9loWZw4 (55.9 Mb)
    Oh yeah I not sure how I missed that other than I'm very tired....LOL

===================================================

Quote Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

as I read that quoted line it sounded like implanting a meme in the younger
    generation.

Yes. The meme, clearly stated by DeLonge himself, is that [my
    paraphrase, but actually maybe pretty close] the military-intel insiders are heroes
    who have had a bad rap and need all the support they can get. DeLonge himself used the word 'heroes' several times.
    I've listened to the first hour and have to go to bed ,apart from what you
    commented on I was not impressed with Hillary's disclosure caveat about
    UFO disclosure , unless its a national security issue. That means no disclosure
    and makes you wonder their motives. They were in the White house for 8
    years, also another 8 years in this administration and has thousands of leaked
    e-mails on various subjects supporting the corporate aganda's in the Middle East
    and elsewhere.Hillary had her UFO book and maywell be interested in the subject.
    Its not up to the President who ever he or she is , so unless TPTB ok disclosure
    there won't be any I don't think , Which George and Tom know.

The second hour starts off with the clandestine meetings with
    more questions than answers and is intriguing and he sounds
    genuine and it could well of happened ? George says the good
    stuff is coming up after the break aprox 118 mins in....
    I'm wondering, has anyone been able to discern what book Hillary is carrying in this image?

Also, where is the original of this photo? Anyone know, or have a source link?

Thanks.

------>

Note added: Looks like I got myself somewhere in the ball park, linking here for anyone else who may be interested:

http://observer.com/2016/01/extrater...fo-statements/

Hillary Clinton with Laurance Rockefeller at the JY Ranch, Jackson Hole, Wyo., August 21, 1995. Clinton is carrying the book Are We Alone: Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life by Paul Davies. (Photo: National Archives)

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us...iens.html?_r=0

Mrs. Clinton with Laurance S. Rockefeller in Jackson Hole, Wyo., in 1995. Tucked under her arm is a copy of “Are We Alone?: Philosophical Implications of the Discovery of Extraterrestrial Life,” by Paul Davies. Credit Clinton Presidential Library

http://www.openminds.tv/hillary-clin...iscovered/1735
    Last edited by edina; 25th July 2016 at 17:59.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Shannon (31st August 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Fade To Black

Episode 515 | Tom DeLonge - Sekret Machines

Aired 30th August | Published 31th August 2016

Tom Delonge left the band Blink 182 to go chase who is behind the UFO cover up and what is really going on with the phenomenon. He is in persuit of the truth.

In this interview we find out what he has found out, Who he is talking to, How he gets his information and Why he is doing it.

Interview starts @ 7:30

Program notes here:http://jimmychurchradio.com/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

findingneo (13th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Tom DeLonge talking to Jimmy Church yesterday (30 August 2016), published on YouTube today. On this (edited, no commercials) audio, the first quarter hour is about his music, and he starts talking about his interactions with the intel community on UFOs and ETs after about 17-18 mins.

My opinion is unchanged that DeLonge is earnest, slightly immature, egotistical, somewhat naive, and arguably rather too credulous (i.e. uncritical) of the agendas of his contacts, who he still champions as heroes.

In summary: he talks about religion, consciousness, life in the universe, psychic abilities, disclosure, what God really is, nuclear bombs and nuclear testing (as a weapon against the ETs: Starfish Prime was used to bring something down), secret co-operation with Russia during the Cold War, Roswell, what an inspirational world leader the US is -- and, often -- how much he can't talk about.

(And, interestingly, that he'll soon be publishing Bob Lazar's autobiography. )

He also stated verbatim, reading from a written communication, that the ETs are known not as extraterrestrials, but cryptoterrestrials. (Interesting. Don't miss that tiny bit, at 1:36:45.) And at 2:03:30, he states that one specific (unfriendly) race are known colloquially as the bugs.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st September 2016 at 00:23.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (31st August 2016), Atlas (19th October 2016), avid (1st September 2016), BMJ (2nd September 2016), DNA (1st September 2016), kirolak (31st August 2016), kreuger (4th September 2016), Shannon (31st August 2016), Star Tsar (31st August 2016)

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (And, interestingly, that he'll soon be publishing Bob Lazar's autobiography. )

Was this part for real or a joke? Because it is funny. Being as he sounds as if he has been hanging out and talking with John Lear. Especially the part about how the cold war was a front so that the two nations could keep everyone preoccupied while they worried about UFO's and the like.
    So when I read the part about Bob Lazar I laughed my ass off thinking this was a statement by yourself also stating that Delonge is sounding a lot like John Lear.
    Clarification from Bill: It was for real.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st September 2016 at 00:45.

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

who do u think the 'bugs' are to which he is referring? mantoids? ai-nanobots? something else?

26. Link to Post #75
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3099

Wikileaks putting out two emails from DeLonge in the Podesta leaks.

MSM are picking up on this today. Cryptic/safe exchange but mentions of Roswell and a General McCasland.

There could be more to come.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Greenland For This Post:

kirolak (13th October 2016)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Apparently Tom Delong has "disappeared" from "social media" for the last 4 days. . .any truth or significance, I wonder? Just read this in my browsing around today, sorry no links, probably all just for the effect PS I didn't get a "negative vibe" from his interview with Jimmy Church, fwiw.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

mojo (14th October 2016)

30. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,419 times in 5,645 posts

The critique from the ATS poster was helpful, also to anyone that was thinking of writing a book, those points would be helpful to know. Personally have thought of writing so learned what not to do from the bullet points in post 63. Don't really know much of Tom and his book but reading the other posts helped to understand why some people would prefer to keep their account private. It seems once public your life also becomes an open book...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th October 2016 at 22:15. Reason: added useful links to post 63

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

The Sekret Machines documentary trailer:
    (as best I know, this hasn't yet been released) The video can be downloaded here:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th October 2016 at 19:02.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (19th October 2016), Dennis Leahy (19th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I don't often listen to Coast to Coast AM anymore, but I make an effort for the George Knapp show on Sunday nights. Last night's was a doozy people and although the title of this thread will be the main point I will try to adhere to, the entire show is really worth listening to.

George was interviewing Alejandro Rojas of Open Minds Forum. Their discussion found it's way towards Tom Delonge and how he was mentioned in John Pedesta's e-mails. The story goes that a certain e-mail of Podesta's mentions a meeting between Tom Delonge a Vice President of Lockheed Martin Skunkworks, a retired commander of Air Force Space Command and a guy from Wright Patterson Research Labs.
    This is some amazing confirmation.
    This conversation begins at 1:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK49U_BjmE4

Alejandro Rojas has an article on his forum about this here.
    http://www.openminds.tv/is-a-u-s-air...sclosure/39130

Quote Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?

Posted by: Alejandro Rojas November 22, 2016 7 Comments

Now that the election is over, so is the leak of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager, John Podesta, by WikiLeaks. Many of his emails discussed UFOs, a topic Podesta has shown interest in, and one of the most intriguing, and revealing, strings of UFO emails was regarding a Google Hangouts meeting Podesta set up with rockstar Tom DeLonge, two USAF generals, and a VP from Lockheed Skunk Works – the guys in charge of Area 51.

POST UPDATE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry about the video being no longer available, Coast to Coast is pretty quick to get Youtube to remove some shows from time to time. I'll keep checking periodically to see if someone posts it again.
    Last edited by DNA; 25th December 2016 at 18:50.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

drneglector (20th December 2016), ElfeMya (20th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (20th December 2016), kirolak (20th December 2016), mountain_jim (20th December 2016), SpookyMulder (20th December 2016), The Freedom Train (20th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

The question is, can you validate Wikileaks?
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1 4 14 39 LastLast