+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1 7 17 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (Peter Levenda is merely a scholarly co-author and sidekick, and has no control over this process. He's just adding what value he can, and is permitted to.)
    Peter Levinda looks to be aware of what is going on in so far as the "eyes wide shut" religious ceremonies the elite partake in. I'm just inferring based on his other works, but they are compelling if you take the time to look them over and realize the "gods" message Tom Delonge is "messaging" right now.

The Nine (Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft, Book 1)
    Quote The roots of coincidence and conspiracy in American politics, crime, and culture are examined in this first volume of a three-part set, exposing new connections between religion, political conspiracy, and occultism. Based on the premise that there is a satanic undercurrent to American affairs, this study examines the sinister forces at work throughout history, from ancient American civilizations and the mysterious mound-builder culture to the Salem witch trials, the birth of Mormonism during a ritual of ceremonial magic by Joseph Smith Jr., and Operations Paperclip and Bluebird. Not a work of speculative history, this exposé is founded on primary source material and historical documents. Fascinating details are revealed, including the bizarre world of "wandering bishops" who appear throughout the Kennedy assassinations; a CIA mind-control program run amok in the United States and Canada; a famous American spiritual leader who had ties to Lee Harvey Oswald in the weeks and months leading up to the assassination of President Kennedy; and the "Manson secret."

Sinister Forces—A Warm Gun: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft

Quote The roots of coincidence and conspiracy in American politics, crime, and culture are investigated in this second volume of a three-part set that exposes new connections between religion, political conspiracy, terrorism, and occultism. Not a work of speculative history, this exposé is founded on primary source material and historical documents and provides strange parallels between supernatural forces such as shaminism, ritual magic, and cult practices and contemporary interrogation techniques such as those used by the CIA under the general rubric of MK-ULTRA. Fascinating details on Nixon and the "Dark Tower," the Assassin cult and more recent Islamic terrorism, and the bizarre themes that run through American history from its discovery by Columbus to the political assassinations of the 1960s are revealed.

Sinister Forces—The Manson Secret: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft (Sinister Forces: A Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft
    Quote The roots of coincidence and conspiracy in American politics, crime, and culture are investigated in this examination of the connections between religion, political conspiracy, and occultism. Readers are presented with detailed insight into how Charlie Manson became a national bogeyman as well as startling connections between Nobel Prize–winning physicist Wolfgang Pauli, Carl Jung, and synchronicity; serial killers, multiple personality disorder, and demonic possession; and magic, surrealism, and mind control. Not a work of speculative history, this third volume of a three-part set is founded on primary source material and historical documents. Fascinating secrets are divulged involving Hollywood icons such as Marilyn Monroe, David Lynch, and Jane Fonda as well as links between the Cotton Club murders, the Bluegrass conspiracy, and the Son of Sam cult.

The Dark Lord: H.P. Lovecraft, Kenneth Grant, and the Typhonian Tradition in Magic

Quote Traveling through the worlds of religion, literature, and the occult, Peter Levenda takes his readers on a deeply fascinating exploration on magic, evil, and The Dark Lord as he investigates of one of the most neglected theses in the history of modern occultism: the nature of the Typhonian Current and its relationship to Aleister Crowley's Thelema and H.P. Lovecraft's Necronomicon.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (14th March 2017), findingneo (13th October 2017), Matthew (1st November 2017), Mike (14th March 2017), norman (14th March 2017), shijo (9th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,060 times in 8,172 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Having spent several hours catching up with what Delonge has been saying in various interviews, I'm quite concerned that he's being drawn into a 'Project Bluebeam' scenario down the road.

The whole case he's making is that the secret project people are heroes dealing with something incredibly threatening. It may well be so, but the potential for the people feeding him his story to lay out the groundwork for a world capturing (NWO) move through his story is huge.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Disclosure Lite or Bluebeam Lite ?

I've just listened to an extraordinary conversation between John Burroughs, Linda Howe and Grant Cameron on Phenomenon Radio. I think it's at least a week old but I caught a repeat last night. (There does not seem to be any youtube versions of Phenomenon Radio since 2015)

There is a signal from space that is going to be announced. Also, according to Cameron, Trump has been briefed about the ET issue and even taken on a trip to see something special. Fascinating gossip I have not heard anywhere else yet.

This sounds like "disclosure" is hotting up and on the brink of going live.

I missed the first 10 minutes before I clicked the record function, the rest is here:

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/rt5533vlid26uknlfxmox7dkcshnas6a
    Last edited by norman; 11th April 2017 at 01:57.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (11th April 2017), aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Bill Ryan (11th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), Bluegreen (11th April 2017), Debra (11th April 2017), DNA (14th April 2017), Ewan (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Franny (11th April 2017), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I've just listened to an extraordinary conversation between John Burroughs, Linda Howe and Grant Cameron on Phenomenon Radio. I think it's at least a week old but I caught a repeat last night. (There does not seem to be any youtube versions of Phenomenon Radio since 2015)
    Excellent, many thanks. Here's the whole thing (16 March 2017):
    The portion you recorded starts at 1:15:34 (you actually got the last half hour or so). It's well worth listening to all of it from the beginning, and there's a ton of stuff to talk about here.

Grant Cameron and Disclosure are also linked and discussed on this thread:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2017 at 03:31.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (11th April 2017), aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), Bluegreen (11th April 2017), Debra (11th April 2017), DNA (11th April 2017), Ewan (14th April 2017), fourty-two (18th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), norman (11th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I listened to the jimmy church interview today. Here are my takes...

- Delonge is clearly passionate about the subject. But I would say his attempts at humilty are unsuccessful. Having said that, i can appreciate the ego thrill this might give someone; it's an unprecedented situation for anyone to be in, so I wont judge him too harshly there.

-however, it was tiresome hearing him say things that give the impression that he is light years ahead of all us lowly forum dwellers or "crazy conspiracy theorists". It's odd to me how he can ridicule the cabal or david icke hypothesis (bankers, industrialists, dark military and corrupt politicians ruling the world) when there is almost incontrovertible evidence to suggest it is so...while simultaneously embracing these stories (whether true or false) being fed to him by these military guys (im guessing military guys...he wont say in the interview) that offer no such evidence. It's almost as if his ego is too big to even consider the earthly conspiracy, because he feels he is beyond that now...this is the impression I get.

-in a way he's like the anti Greer. He seems to be saying all ET's are "bad". It's possible he's being played to create even more polarity in the alt media..more infighting. Tptb love absolutes and despise nuanced thinking....and here it would appear that they have created the "et good" team and the "et bad team". Now they can sit back, crack a beer, and watch the chaos ensue.

-the "chosen one" syndrome is the oldest trick in the book, and Delonge may be falling for it here. It's a favorite move of the ET's during abduction scenarios, and the military were apparently taking notes.

- I find it nearly impossible to believe that Delonge has "pitched" an idea that the military, with maybe 70 yrs of ufo experience, hasnt thought of already. Even harder to believe is that he believes he has.

-he said "consciousness" is the first line of defense against these bad ET's. ...that we can drive them away merely with a cheerful countenance. Then why is the military stealing all our money to "protect" us from them? Here we have 2 dubious statements that alone seem kinda silly....but when combined contradict each other and seem even sillier (he also said shouting the name of Jesus or Buddha will stop an abduction experience in its tracks....which is the height of naivete)

- I think the interview proves nothing but this: if you can't really discuss sensitive topics to any meaningful degree for whatever reason, it might be better to wait till you can before giving an interview. Plus, any time someone has "handlers"..run.
    Last edited by Mike; 11th April 2017 at 07:25.

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th April 2017), aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Bill Ryan (11th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), Bluegreen (11th April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Debra (11th April 2017), Dennis Leahy (11th April 2017), DNA (11th April 2017), Dylansdad (28th May 2017), Eram (11th April 2017), fourty-two (18th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2017), muxfolder (11th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), norman (11th April 2017), onawah (28th May 2017), Star Tsar (11th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

The portion you recorded starts at 1:15:34 (you actually got the last half hour or so). It's well worth listening to all of it from the beginning, and there's a ton of stuff to talk about here.

The problem with Grant Cameron is here (near the start, at 19:16 in the long 16 March interview):
    • Cameron: "There are no real evil people in government."
    This is what's also being spun by Tom DeLonge, who states that the military-intelligence community are 'heroes'.

It's important to note that if a disclosure initiative really is under way, this would be an essential priming of the audience to present military intelligence as a bunch of good guys presented with an unprecedented, humungous problem.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), Bluegreen (11th April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Debra (11th April 2017), DNA (11th April 2017), Eram (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), muxfolder (12th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), onawah (28th May 2017), seko (14th April 2017), Star Tsar (11th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

a bunch of good guys presented with an unprecedented, humungous problem.
    We'd better all flock together in the globalist fold then.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Bluegreen (11th April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

The problem with Grant Cameron is here (near the start, at 19:16 in the long 16 March interview):
    This is what's also being spun by Tom DeLonge, who states that the military-intelligence community are 'heroes'.

It's important to note that if a disclosure initiative really is under way, this would be an essential priming of the audience to present military intelligence as a bunch of good guys presented with an unprecedented, humungous problem.
    Cameron comes over as being excited to the point of being almost frantic, and really quite hard to listen to.

Like Steven Greer, he rejects any idea of ETs being evil, and talks in woolly terms of one-ness and consciousness (which, in my view, he knows little about). He credits Dan Smith as a kind of channel for Ron Pandolfi: but in my own experience, from back in Serpo days, Dan Smith is fantastical and absolutely not a credible source.

Cameron is adamant that 'the US President is running the show'. (OMG. What kind of researcher is he?)

He also excitedly promotes experiencer Chris Bledsoe, but never mentions the excellent abduction research by David Jacobs (and before him, Karla Turner). Researchers of the highest caliber, they each conclude quite a different story. They stress that what abductees and contactees report, earnestly and sincerely, may not be in any way what actually happened.

One of the other things Cameron is over-excited about is that there's been a drip-feed of partial disclosure for many years, and he presents this as if this was his own startling new realization: he doesn't seem to realize that we've all known and understood this for years.

My one-sentence summary: Cameron is being quite dangerous here, and has a very limited view which he sees through distorting, very rose-colored lenses.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2017 at 18:08.

16. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th April 2017), aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), Bluegreen (11th April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Debra (13th April 2017), Dennis Leahy (11th April 2017), DNA (11th April 2017), Ewan (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), mojo (11th April 2017), muxfolder (12th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), onawah (28th May 2017), seko (14th April 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017), Sophocles (11th April 2017), Star Tsar (11th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Listening to this now and I'm loving how Linda Moulton Howe calls him out on his evil alien stance. She is one of the best IMO.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Bill Ryan (11th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), Debra (13th April 2017), DNA (11th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe as a fact that "evil aliens" exist. Given the vast possibilities of other intelligent beings existing in uncountable numbers, it is my opinion that some/many of those aliens would do harm to us as just a matter of science. If an advanced alien life form were to abduct and kill some humans beings in order to learn about them, would that make them evil? Depends on the viewpoint?

No one blinks an eye at the fact we humans test new drugs on life forms we deem as lower then humans. We kill other mammals for food. We seem to have the right to do this because we are a superior intelligence. (and love hamburgers

It is apparent to me that aliens have abducted many people. I feel those in control of the information on this are extremely afraid of us learning that some of those human abductions resulted in humans being mutilated (similar to cattle mutilations).

This is a third rail in UFO research. People who spoken of this have been ridiculed. Bill Cooper https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper may have been killed because he dared to speak about hearing about them finding mutilated human bodies on a recovered crashed ufo. That and his revelations about 9-11 or both, he was a problem that needed fixing.
    https://archive.org/details/HumanMut...AztecNewMexico

Richard D Hall has done some research on this see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsBIkhwCNVA

Richard D Hall has many other interesting videos worth a view IMO.
    Last edited by abmqa; 11th April 2017 at 18:53.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Bill Ryan (11th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), BMJ (12th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Debra (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Hym (11th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (12th April 2017), sunwings (27th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

little "q and a" with Delonge. his arrogance is beginning to enrage me (david icke is nothing but a "weirdo"). i think if i saw him on the street id assault him

https://www.reddit.com/r/AngelsAndAi...c9&sh=d5c825a1

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), BMJ (14th April 2017), Debra (17th April 2017), DNA (14th April 2017), Dylansdad (28th May 2017), Ewan (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), Shannon (14th April 2017), Star Tsar (14th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Domp4547's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    little "q and a" with Delonge. his arrogance is beginning to enrage me (david icke is nothing but a "weirdo"). i think if i saw him on the street id assault him

WOW! What a kook! David has done more for exposing the truth than Tom ever will with his sci-fi disinfo. I cannot and will not believe that the government are the good guys when it comes to disclosure. If it makes me close minded for completely ignoring anything that comes out of Tom's mouth.......than so be it!! Ill take decades of research over a pop punk artist looking to cash in on his new sci-fi adventures.
    If it vibrates.....it's an illusion

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Domp4547 For This Post:

Billy (17th April 2017), BMJ (14th April 2017), Debra (17th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), Mike (14th April 2017), muxfolder (18th April 2017), Star Tsar (14th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Domp4547 (here)

WOW! What a kook! David has done more for exposing the truth than Tom ever will with his sci-fi disinfo. I cannot and will not believe that the government are the good guys when it comes to disclosure. If it makes me close minded for completely ignoring anything that comes out of Tom's mouth.......than so be it!! Ill take decades of research over a pop punk artist looking to cash in on his new sci-fi adventures.
    Domp4547 I don't have time for this guy either and I am not bothering to listen to him anymore.

Tom's disrespect of David Icke, well that's just another nail in his coffin.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Billy (17th April 2017), Debra (17th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), Mike (14th April 2017), Star Tsar (14th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Thanks. Worth posting in full, I think.

Note: This Q and A was from April, 2016. But his arrogance seems undented still.

~~~

• What do you believe really happened at Roswell?
      Although I have not asked the Roswell question, I was told there were "numerous" crashes and we have been reengineereing the tech
    • So what do the aliens want then ?
      I believe it has something to do with the human soul
    • When will humanity start to receive technology that will change our current situation?
      We already have. Read Philip Corsos book. I was told it is true
    • Cutting to the chase, before it gets nuttso in here, there are lots of alleged types of Et's zipping around. Can you enlighten us to the who's, what's and why's specifically?
      Good and Bad gods... There are multiple ones.
    • In other words, have they been coming here for a very long time, like prehistory long time?
      yes. That is exactly right.
    • First question I have is, of the craft you and your partner wrote about in your book, are they confirmed craft via your handlers, for lack of a better name, or is that part of the fiction of the book and if they were confirmed were the mechanical functions of the craft as stated in the book?
      That is a real craft. I believe the Skunk Works built it.
    • One take-away from the book is that “alien abductions” are theatrical events using advanced (reverse engineered) craft, drugs and costumes. Many abduction stories talk about genetic material in the form of semen being extracted and/or pregnancy implantation - though you don’t get into that specifically in the book (Betty and Barney Hill are brought in to imply this, I think).
      Alien abductions are real, but long ago the military toyed with it as well to muddy the waters. There are adversaries here and off planet. We are playing a chess game with Russia, China and the "off planet Others". A Unified world is the one weapon we have never created, and what I offered as an idea to the General. Not that I could do it, but if that idea would be intimidating to the others.
    • Do you have access to, or an estimated timeframe for, the release of physical evidence? Documentation, written statements, photographs, videos, materials, etc...?
      Its been happening for years. There is a current outreach program that operates in its own way.
    • do you believe that extra terrestrial bodies were retrieved at Roswell 1947?
      Yes.
    • Hi tom , how can we be sure you're not a disinformer , I say that I find it strange that by defending the Masons are a seeker of truth . A big hug from Argentina .
      I assembled Advisors from very specific parts of the Government, not the areas that have active counter-intel programs. Yes, Intelligence, but not couter-intel.
    • The book reads like corporate interests have usurped government by operating more than one black budget weapons program. Regardless of where the tech originally came from, the threat seems to be placed elsewhere?
      Is the western world at war with itself via special interest groups who have the money and means to reach the stars?
      No. The world doesn't get along based off manipulations of the others. And for that reason they each have advanced weaponry. Corporations are the ones building these things because of resource, skill and proprietary law.
    • In your OP you said "the gravity of the situation" and that for some reason stuck me. It's all about gravity isn't in? My question to you is have you seen or have personal knowledge of people that have a complete understanding of the force of gravity or any technology that is able to generate or manipulate gravity?
      Yes, I was told that the ability to engineer and manipulate gravity has been created.
    • Who are they? Where are they from? What are they doing? Why are they doing it? According to whom? Why should we trust what 'they' claim?
      They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field.
    • I am also curious to know if you believe animal mutilations are from an extraterrestrial source?
      Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon. I WAS told that.
    • tom, i would love to be in your position, at least partially knowing things i have wanted proven my entire life. are we the only species that call earth home? do they call their home earth? are the species that you know of benevolent?
      The "gods" have good and bad races. there are multiple species.
    • Question the second: What are you views, if any, on the man David Icke? Do you support his theories or (like many others) think he is a crackpot? I believe he makes some articulate points, personally. But, I am quite insane.
      I think he's a weirdo. Sorry.
    • I realise that the level of specificity I have described might seem kooky, and it could be that you aren't aware of the exact circumstances I have described. But, would you say that the big guys know that there's an element of what we might call 'demonology' at play? I promise I'm not a religious nutjob, nor a fully whacked-out conspiracy theorist - I have a rational, pragmatic, agnostic approach to these things. But I certainly believe there's at least a couple of fronts in this war of stealth which revolve around the dark side, literally.
      I believe it is demonic. This would make sense with my knowledge. Its not spiritual, its a normal tactile and physical species. Using advanced machinery to impose and achieve something with the human race..
    • So you say that you were sat down and talked to about everything you thought you knew was true about aliens and UFOs and got your mind blown away because most of it is. But when you sat and listened did they also have picture, artifacts or anything else to prove that the evidence they were telling you is true???
      I was able to verify their positions within the areas they were in charge of. Just trust me if you can.
    • Tom..If you find the world "boring"..i respectfully suggest you are not reading enough or trying hard enough.
      You are right.... I just have ADD
    • Any chance you can give us a bullet point summary? An overview of the massive truth regarding the UFO phenomenon?
      If not, my question is- Are people being abducted? Is it by aliens? Is the US military involved?
      the stories of ancient gods are true..
    • What if, by this point in time, Roswell has become just that, a cover up? Our entire focus as a whole is on Roswell and Roswell alone, while extraterrestrial dudes could be camping out every night in another state, or even another country. Where would you put that secret location?
      A place called "RAM-SITE" in NM - yes, I believe AREA-51 was a decoy to some extent
    • Is there any smoking gun evidence that you have come across that we may not be aware of?
      Corso's testimony was true, but read his notes- Not the book.
    • How does this info fit with the Greer/Bassett/Disclosure POV?
      Dont follow them. They are not correct.
    • Tom long time fan and skeptic. Just wondering if you joined the Free Masons as an undercover operative to obtain such information or is it truly your beleif in them (the masonry) to live life in that type of aspect? Knowing you wont be able to answer this due to the "code" just give us some subliminals to help us help you if your stuck in there.
      Masons are good for "free-thinking man, building a free-thinking world
    • Tom, Hi. You talk of the questions you have asked humans about the UFO Phenomenon, but if say you had the chance to question "Them", What would your first Question be. ?
      Are you after the souls of ma
    • Is there any way that we will see this new technology in a near future? And where did it come from?
      Look up "black triangle UFO"
    • Hey Tom, what are some prime examples of government technology and weaponry being adapted from any sort of extraterrestrial technology?
      Lasers, most Flying Saucers, Fiber Optics, Stealth
    • When can we expect to see the Documentary?
      later this year
    • Question the second: What are you views, if any, on the man David Icke? Do you support his theories or (like many others) think he is a crackpot? I believe he makes some articulate points, personally. But, I am quite insane.
      I think Icke is a weirdo. I am trying to make major motion pictures that will be Internationally played and discussed. This is the biggest form of communication on the planet. But to do that we need to create a path of success with our story to get the 200 million dollars that somebody else will pay to have it made. Its hard. Art is our biggest export. If a tweet would have the same effect Id do that. People respond to films, books and events... and if it builds over time, it will be massively communicated.
    • I've watched some of your interviews and am very intrigued with the information you have to share. How did you manage to meet and get in with the crowd who actually knows the truth?
      Its a long story of respectful pitching, not taking 'no" for an answer, and having ideas of value for their time and effort.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2017 at 16:04.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), Bluegreen (14th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Debra (17th April 2017), DNA (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), Magnus (30th May 2017), Mike (14th April 2017), norman (14th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), Star Tsar (14th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Well this transcript interview - read with eyes almost a year after first reading about delonge's claims - comes off loud and clear - the guy is a tool. Totally handled.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2017), Billy (17th April 2017), BMJ (19th April 2017), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Hym (17th April 2017), Mike (26th April 2017), muxfolder (18th April 2017), onawah (28th May 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), The Freedom Train (17th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #136
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

a bunch of good guys presented with an unprecedented, humungous problem.
    We'd better all flock together in the globalist fold then.
    Ha! As usual, your sense of humor hits home for me, Norman. Thanks for fulfilling my daily laugh quota!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ast-once-a-day

32. The Following User Says Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #137
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

TNIMP

Tom DeLonge Announces New Documentary With NASA & FusionTV

Published 25th April 2017

Tom has tweeted details of a new documentary in conjunction with NASA available on FusionTV in the near future.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 26th April 2017 at 01:41.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th April 2017), Mike (26th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #138
    Netherlands Avalon Member Kevan's Avatar
    Thanks

Whitley Strieber talks about may 16:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/specia...ar-and-reality

Thursday, April 20, 2017
    Gods, Man, War and Reality
    Tom DeLonge has said that he will conduct a disclosure event on May 16. But what does disclosure actually mean, and, in a larger sense, what are the visitors anyway, and would disclosure even be about aliens from another planet? Tom refused to interview on Dreamland, so Whitley explores the ideas in his book Gods, Men and War, and what they mean in the context of his own experience of living with the visitors in his life.

Don't assume that you know what this is about. It is a very unexpected journey into a new vision of mankind and what we call aliens. It goes beyond the usual notions that aliens are creatures from another planet and that there were interventions from other worlds in the past that have formed humanity and human life and, in a sense, imprisoned us.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/specia...#ixzz4fNosVMqk
    Last edited by Kevan; 26th April 2017 at 18:54.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th April 2017), Ewan (27th April 2017), findingneo (12th October 2017), Star Tsar (27th April 2017)

37. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 159 posts

This obviously has parallels to Steve Greer's Unacknowledged, in that this has the potential for mass appeal, although I don't recall any marketing push for this as significant as Greer has been doing for months.

See my review of the movie, Unacknowledged in the UFO topic thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Unacknowledged

38. The Following User Says Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2017)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,953 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Kevan (here)
    Whitley Strieber talks about may 16:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/specia...ar-and-reality

Thursday, April 20, 2017
    Gods, Man, War and Reality
    Tom DeLonge has said that he will conduct a disclosure event on May 16. But what does disclosure actually mean, and, in a larger sense, what are the visitors anyway, and would disclosure even be about aliens from another planet? Tom refused to interview on Dreamland, so Whitley explores the ideas in his book Gods, Men and War, and what they mean in the context of his own experience of living with the visitors in his life.

Don't assume that you know what this is about. It is a very unexpected journey into a new vision of mankind and what we call aliens. It goes beyond the usual notions that aliens are creatures from another planet and that there were interventions from other worlds in the past that have formed humanity and human life and, in a sense, imprisoned us.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/specia...#ixzz4fNosVMqk
    Interesting reply found in the comments..
    Whitley, I listened to this last night before going to bed and was curious about what disclosure means for Tom DeLonge. So, I typed in his name, looked at his image, then decided to see if I could have a dream about what he is going to disclose?

It is around 11PM, I am in bed, drifting off to sleep and have this image of him in my dream-eye.

Not yet dreaming BUT I see him in what looks like a theater and sitting in a balcony. He is surrounded by JAPANESE KOI FISH. The one directly to his left is orange in color BUT the Koi is sitting upright on it’s tail. There are many of these fish surrounding Tom D.

That's it. No dreams, only this one image. I woke up at around 2:15AM with this same image still in mind. https://www.123rf.com/photo_36167727_stock-photo.html
    https://www.koisale.com/

Only wondering here if a picture is worth a thousand words? Something fishy/an exaggerated fish story/fish tail/tale? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
    Posted by Carollee on 21 Apr 2017 at 13:38

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Kevan (27th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1 7 17 39 LastLast