+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 1 8 18 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #141
    Netherlands Avalon Member Kevan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Well, the only reason that I am interested in this DeLonge adventure is because of Peter Levenda's involvement. If there is, indeed, something "Fishy", Levenda is the one person who will immediately spot it. I trust his instincts.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th September 2017), Bill Ryan (27th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    -in a way he's like the anti Greer. He seems to be saying all ET's are "bad". It's possible he's being played to create even more polarity in the alt media..more infighting. Tptb love absolutes and despise nuanced thinking....and here it would appear that they have created the "et good" team and the "et bad team". Now they can sit back, crack a beer, and watch the chaos ensue..
    Fantastic. This is just so right on to me.

4. Link to Post #143
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Not trying to be a wise guy here...but ya ever notice how disclosure is always 60 or 90 days away? Or something similar? It's never like...*tomorrow*.....or even in say, a week.

60 or 90 days is perfect carrot dangling time. It allows one plenty of time to get unnecessarily excited while simultaneously providing just enough cushion for us all to forget it was even uttered in the first place....so we're fresh n ready for the next carrot.

I think thats been well thought out. Not kidding. I really do.
    Again, so true. I have had the same feeling on more than one occasion - also pertaining to "intuitions" I have had at times about my own life, intuitions I have since chalked up to some form of tampering, be it psychotronic, or otherwise.

5. Link to Post #144
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

That Blink-182, did someone actually like that band? At that time, even I thought that was kind of fake and somehow carefully planted music and heavily pro-establishment. I just can't help but think that this guy is fraud. What's that disclosure he's talking about? Anything new on that field? Plus he has absolutely nothing new to give to the alternative community. We already know everything he says minus some details. Why would anyone believe in this guy?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    That Blink-182, did someone actually like that band? At that time, even I thought that was kind of fake and somehow carefully planted music and heavily pro-establishment. I just can't help but think that this guy is fraud. What's that disclosure he's talking about? Anything new on that field? Plus he has absolutely nothing new to give to the alternative community. We already know everything he says minus some details. Why would anyone believe in this guy?
    If you're over about 23 he's not interested in you. This is cradle snatching league.

I've not been paying close attention but there was probably a certain year when public schooling completely dropped down a hole. Count the years since then and we'll have a rough guide to the age group all this stuff is aimed at.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th May 2017), Hervé (28th May 2017), muxfolder (26th May 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), onawah (28th May 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #146
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    It would be very interesting if would be also true.
    So,today is 09 March 2017,let see what will came out until 09 May 2017 (?) .
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    FORMER Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge has claimed "a big announcement" in the world of alien and UFO disclosure is due in the next 60 days.
    The singer-turned UFO investigator spoke after being named UFO "Researcher Of The Year" by the International UFO Congress.

In his acceptance speech he suggested there was about to be a big leap in the quest for truth over aliens.

He has been involved in a mystery project, details of which emerged when emails he sent Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta were released by WikiLeaks during the US presidential election campaign.

The emails suggested he was in talks with significant US military sources.

DeLonge has previously made wild claims, including that he has met aliens near top-secret military base Area 51.

"There’s a lot that I can’t say, but there’s some that I can, but there will be an announcement in like 60 days."

More: http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...cement-60-DAYS
    Today is 28 May 2017 and nothing from DeLonge.And will be nothing.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

KansasGirl (26th September 2017), muxfolder (28th May 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Today is 28 May 2017 and nothing from DeLonge.
    Right, that's over 90 days now. He originally stated it'd be 'like, 60 days' at the end of Feb. He said that in several places, on several days round then.

He may have something, of course, but this really just underscores his inexperience and naivete.

Anyone who’s been in this arena for a while knows that you don’t make announcements like that. Even with the best will in the world, there are too many uncontrolled variables.

And then people see you as dumb, or (by some) yet another game-playing betrayer.

I do think this is highly highly unlikely, but it’s just a faint, non-zero, theoretical possibility that DeLonge has been sidelined in favor of the new, Corey’s kids strategy.

Corey Goode actually has a wider (and, astonishingly, in many places less skeptical) following than DeLonge, even though what he’s selling is 1000x less rational.

It may even be that two game plans are being market-tested here. To see which one gains more traction in the young audience.

Interesting stuff. One has to see all this from the point of view of the controllers — and only then may we have a chance of understanding what’s really going on.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (28th May 2017), EFO (28th May 2017), findingneo (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), Magnus (30th May 2017), Mike Gorman (26th August 2017), muxfolder (28th May 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), onawah (28th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017), Sophocles (28th May 2017), StandingWave (22nd July 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

I think, when considering the Corey Goode AND Tom Delonge phenomena, this is one of those ahha times when we need to twiddle that centre wheel on the mouse and zoom right back out of what we are looking at.

Like when viewing a patch of the surface of the earth in Google Earth.

Zoom out a couple a scales. It's suddenly not either or. It's a whole rat's nest from horizon to horizon. Being quite spooked by this, as I am, I'm trying to work out if I've woken up to this realisation or if I'm still asleep dreaming it. It's got quite a few of the nightmare characteristics about it and I'd rather it was a fading dream as my feet touch down on the bedroom carpet.... not the urgent phone call that woke me up.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), Hervé (28th May 2017), Matthew (28th May 2017), muxfolder (29th May 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017), Sophocles (28th May 2017), StandingWave (22nd July 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I think, when considering the Corey Goode AND Tom Delonge phenomena, this is one of those ahha times when we need to twiddle that centre wheel on the mouse and zoom right back out of what we are looking at.

Zoom out a couple a scales. It's suddenly not either or. It's a whole rat's nest from horizon to horizon.

Exactly.
    This only all makes sense seen from quite a great height. (And yes, it's a little scary.)

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), Hervé (28th May 2017), muxfolder (28th May 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), norman (28th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017), Sophocles (28th May 2017), StandingWave (22nd July 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #150
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

It would be very interesting if would be also true.
    So,today is 09 March 2017,let see what will came out until 09 May 2017 (?) .
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    FORMER Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge has claimed "a big announcement" in the world of alien and UFO disclosure is due in the next 60 days.
    The singer-turned UFO investigator spoke after being named UFO "Researcher Of The Year" by the International UFO Congress.

In his acceptance speech he suggested there was about to be a big leap in the quest for truth over aliens.

He has been involved in a mystery project, details of which emerged when emails he sent Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta were released by WikiLeaks during the US presidential election campaign.

The emails suggested he was in talks with significant US military sources.

DeLonge has previously made wild claims, including that he has met aliens near top-secret military base Area 51.

"There’s a lot that I can’t say, but there’s some that I can, but there will be an announcement in like 60 days."

More: http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...cement-60-DAYS
    Today is 28 May 2017 and nothing from DeLonge.And will be nothing.
    Yep. And that's exactly what it's gonna be. A big bag of nothing. Or maybe it's in his next book. You know, you have to pay to get the info which turns out to be something we already knew.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

BMJ (29th May 2017), Dylansdad (28th May 2017), EFO (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), KansasGirl (26th September 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)

Zoom out a couple a scales. It's suddenly not either or. It's a whole rat's nest from horizon to horizon.

Exactly.
    This only all makes sense seen from quite a great height. (And yes, it's a little scary.)
    That woman (?) who burst into action from a long dormancy and rattled the Avalon cage about Corey Goode, to the point that you posted that "Truth about Corey Goode" statement, actually did us all a big favour.

I feel a bit stupid that it took this long to see what's happening, and I feel it's very well established and not going to be easy to deal with, if it's even possible now. We are in for a long wild ride, and probably take a lot of casualties too.

Tom Delonge can talk down the significance of the Wikileak that revealed he was talking to the Clinton camp but it's a significant piece of the puzzle and shows me, with other pieces, this is a big scheme and long in the planning. I no longer wonder about how easily hackable David Wilcock was when he was being contacted from inside. OF COURSE he was being hacked. This has all been a setup. I'll even bet that David's first Penguin publishing deal for "Source Field Investigations" was part of it too.

I can't get my head around what, exactly, GAIA is. Was it a setup from day one or was it merged later ?

If all that isn't scary enough, it REALLY gets freaky when we start to throw in the Mary Rodwell work and the Hybrid acclimatisation programs I'm reasonable sure are for real.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (29th May 2017), Flash (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Hervé (28th May 2017), muxfolder (29th May 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    Yep. And that's exactly what it's gonna be. A big bag of nothing. Or maybe it's in his next book. You know, you have to pay to get the info which turns out to be something we already knew.
    This was another clue for me...in one of his first interviews he mentioned what he was going to divulge was a matter of 'National Security'......however it was going to require that you read 7 books to understand! Lmao....he's so outta touch with his audience...do you really think they have time to read 7 books? Many are married with kids and barely keeping their heads above water financially, they don't have time for this. And if it truly was a matter of 'National Security' we'd be briefed in a much more efficient matter.

The Wikileaks dump proved to me there's no doubt Tom is working with the 'Deep State'. And it's very revealing which companies are involved based on who his 'advisors' are affiliated with.

EDIT TO ADD: something I found on Instagram:

tomdelonge:I landed on the Tarmac, walked off the plane, and met a smart, fit man in his 60's. Never seen a Multi-Star General before.. Let alone talked to one. He led me to a table in the back of a large room. He leaned across the table and said "It was the Cold War, and we lived under the very real threat of Nuclear War every day... And somewhere in those years...We found a life-form." I said, "Sir, I need help telling young adults this story..." He said, "What do you need?"...."Advisors", I responded. "I need high-ranking Advisors in the Military, Intelligence and DOD to help guide me." So- I was given 10 Advisors, each with knowledge in different areas that pertain to UFOs and the very real National Security issues associated with them. I do wish the press would ask me about this, rather than write stupid headlines about Aliens... I have been given a gift, the ability to tell you all our biggest secret. It will come in books, feature films and documentaries. It's called SEKRET MACHINES. The first Novel is AVAILABLE at AMAZON and ToTheStars.Media

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHfcaTTg492/
    Last edited by we-R-one; 28th May 2017 at 20:51.

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    EDIT TO ADD: something I found on Instagram:

tomdelonge:I landed on the Tarmac, walked off the plane, and met a smart, fit man in his 60's. Never seen a Multi-Star General before.. Let alone talked to one. He led me to a table in the back of a large room. He leaned across the table and said "It was the Cold War, and we lived under the very real threat of Nuclear War every day... And somewhere in those years...We found a life-form." I said, "Sir, I need help telling young adults this story..." He said, "What do you need?"...."Advisors", I responded. "I need high-ranking Advisors in the Military, Intelligence and DOD to help guide me." So- I was given 10 Advisors, each with knowledge in different areas that pertain to UFOs and the very real National Security issues associated with them. I do wish the press would ask me about this, rather than write stupid headlines about Aliens... I have been given a gift, the ability to tell you all our biggest secret. It will come in books, feature films and documentaries. It's called SEKRET MACHINES. The first Novel is AVAILABLE at AMAZON and ToTheStars.Media

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHfcaTTg492/
    WOW do you believe that?

The frontman for blink 182 has that type of pull. I'm in, (I think not).

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Flash (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), muxfolder (30th May 2017), norman (29th May 2017), we-R-one (29th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Vanity is a very big black blob on RADAR.

it has two meanings in the dictionary.:

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2017), Flash (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), we-R-one (29th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Kevan (here)
    Well, the only reason that I am interested in this DeLonge adventure is because of Peter Levenda's involvement. If there is, indeed, something "Fishy", Levenda is the one person who will immediately spot it. I trust his instincts.
    Peter Levenda looks to be a seasoned occultist who it seems to me has been partnered with DeLonge so he can mold the "Gods" message in Delonge's books.
    For a quick rundown of Levenda's works see my earlier post on this thread here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1140286

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), Flash (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #156
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

If you were hoping for Tom Delonge to announce a release date for his much-anticipated nonfiction UFO documentary, you might want to hold your breath. The only announcements we have been getting from the Delonge camp lately have been about his music and his fiction scifi empire.

Scary things out there.

https://twitter.com/tomdelonge/statu...40179071766529

Full article here:

http://www.texasufosightings.com/buz...-announcements

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Flash (22nd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), muxfolder (13th June 2017), UfonautRadio (31st August 2017)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Today is 28 May 2017 and nothing from DeLonge.
    Right, that's over 90 days now. He originally stated it'd be 'like, 60 days' at the end of Feb. He said that in several places, on several days round then.

He may have something, of course, but this really just underscores his inexperience and naivete.

Anyone who’s been in this arena for a while knows that you don’t make announcements like that. Even with the best will in the world, there are too many uncontrolled variables.

And then people see you as dumb, or (by some) yet another game-playing betrayer.

I do think this is highly highly unlikely, but it’s just a faint, non-zero, theoretical possibility that DeLonge has been sidelined in favor of the new, Corey’s kids strategy.

Corey Goode actually has a wider (and, astonishingly, in many places less skeptical) following than DeLonge, even though what he’s selling is 1000x less rational.

It may even be that two game plans are being market-tested here. To see which one gains more traction in the young audience.

Interesting stuff. One has to see all this from the point of view of the controllers — and only then may we have a chance of understanding what’s really going on.

It's pretty much 130 days now. Nothing. That has to mean something.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd July 2017), BMJ (10th August 2017), Bob (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017), Magnus (4th July 2017), Matthew (3rd July 2017), muxfolder (3rd July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017)

32. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

The plot thickens!!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd July 2017 at 15:39. Reason: embedded the image

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

BMJ (10th August 2017), Flash (22nd July 2017), we-R-one (22nd July 2017)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by CaptnNemo (here)

The plot thickens!!
    I am mistaken or does he now have the same general look of Corey Goode?

Oh, and it is past 130 days and nothing happened, you are the cause of the delay Bill, don't you know, your followed up on the avian fakes looking for truth, it made their coming much harder (sarcasm about Delonge and Goode)

Have you noticed that Norman, a bit further up, wrote zoom out a couple a scales most probably unconsciously lolllllll How appropriate!!

Quote Zoom out a couple a scales. It's suddenly not either or. It's a whole rat's nest from horizon to horizon.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd July 2017 at 15:57.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (10th August 2017)

36. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Here's a really interesting new Mel Fabregas interview with Peter Levenda, the co-author of DeLonge's latest book.

Among much else, Levenda talks about the Ancient 'Gods' (i.e. visiting advanced beings from elsewhere), and a LOT of fascinating material about Nazi technology and what they might and might not have been able to do. Recommended.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (1st September 2017), findingneo (3rd September 2017), fourty-two (2nd September 2017), Star Tsar (31st August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 1 8 18 39 LastLast