+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15

Thread: Tom DeLonge and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #281
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,520 times in 3,186 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Tom's Twitter feed still appears to be active... some interesting comments

https://twitter.com/tomdelonge?lang=en

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

findingneo (Yesterday), fourty-two (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #282
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh for sure its going somewhat active. How else could you have a successful false flag alien invasion?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fourty-two For This Post:

KiwiElf (Yesterday), Mike Gorman (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #283
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,804 times in 795 posts

Quote Posted by fourty-two (here)
    Oh for sure its going somewhat active. How else could you have a successful false flag alien invasion?
    Aye, the sequence as revealed by von braun himself- he told us this would be the case!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks

@ fourty-two & Mike Gorman
    Re your comments above - Sorry..., I'm a bit tired; could you please elaborate as to how you think DeLonge (or his Twitter feed) is connected to Project Blue Beam? (aka false flag alien invasion?)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; Yesterday at 11:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

findingneo (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,349 times in 651 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Having been in advertising/marketing most of my working life, I'm always a little weary of sales pitches offering "shiny new objects" which don't as yet, actually exist -

Does anyone remember this?
    (... and who wouldn't want one - whatever it is?)

Attachment 36268

If you know what it is... don't tell - I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't know what it is - consider this a working experiment in perception
    It's the new replacement of colacoca xmas truck,

as well as TDL (nicknamed mini Greer) is the replacement for Dr. Greer ,despite the fact that both made "big announcements" that attract attentions of many more or less EFO believers.Which from my point of view is a good thing for that moments.

It's a M4... (you know the rest of the missing digits.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

KiwiElf (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #286
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Having been in advertising/marketing most of my working life, I'm always a little weary of sales pitches offering "shiny new objects" which don't as yet, actually exist -

Does anyone remember this?
    (... and who wouldn't want one - whatever it is?)

Attachment 36268

If you know what it is... don't tell - I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't know what it is - consider this a working experiment in perception
    It's the new replacement of colacoca xmas truck,

as well as TDL (nicknamed mini Greer) is the replacement for Dr. Greer ,despite the fact that both made "big announcements" that attract attentions of many more or less EFO believers.Which from my point of view is a good thing for that moments.

It's a M4... (you know the rest of the missing digits.
    LOL yep - the (very old,... circa late 80's) brochure says, "Moller AeroBot M200 Merlin" aka Moller SkyCar - paint it black, & Batman would probably buy it! If he does get around to actually building it, I wouldn't say "No" ... I guess my Mazda will have to do!

Last edited by KiwiElf; Yesterday at 14:45.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

EFO (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #287
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

I noticed a couple of interesting replies to questions on Tom's last instagram post. Thought I'd post it here just in case he deletes them.

steveveljohnson: I love you Tom, but do you truly believe NASA is what they claim to be?
    tomdelonge: @steveveljohnson Yes. There’s also a completely different space program, though.

benjmn.moon: What about trying to partner up with elon musk, spaceX, thru their Development budgets & departments?

tomdelonge: @benjmn.moon Already on the table

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

KiwiElf (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), panpsych (Yesterday)

15. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

Crossposted on another thread, here:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Expos--/page2

...this is Linda Moulton-Howes latest interview which updates & discusses the Delonge Live Presentation for approx the first half hour. Linda shares her reservations & revelations, some quite surprising. Notably Facebook suddenly went down as DeLonge went live and only a fraction of the intended FB audience got the feed live (ie approx 1,500 people)... interesting ...

Linda Moulton Howe - Grant Cameron & Nancy Tremaine

Quote Published on Oct 15, 2017
    Linda Moulton Howe with Grant Cameron And Nancy Tremaine on 10/12/2017 KGRA Radio

Phenomenon Radio is a show concept blending one of the most high profile experiencers with an Emmy Award winning investigative journalist to bring the most up to date and late breaking news and interviews to create a unique live weekly broadcast that delves into the UAP/UFO phenomenon like never before. With over 60 years of experience between them, John and Linda will combine their efforts in a monthly series format that focuses on specific levels of the Phenomenon that cannot be properly covered in a single 2 hour program. This show researches thought-provoking breakthroughs in the field of UAP/UFOs, to discover fascinating truths through first-hand accounts with investigative insights into the expanding confluence of physical and mental exposure to this worldwide phenomenon.

For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews and Twitter @Earthfiles. Be sure to subscribe to this Earthfiles Channel the official channel for Linda Moulton Howe https://www.youtube.com/user/Earthfiles. Have you seen all the playlists on our channel? Earthfiles 2017, Richard Dolan, Fade to Black with Jimmy Church and Linda Moulton Howe, Linda Moulton Howe on Truth be Told TV, Roswell UFO Festival, Earthfiles Podcasts and much more!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Amenjo (Today), Foxie Loxie (Today), panpsych (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15