+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst 1 24 34 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #661
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

That UFO Data board is/was quite powerful they have/had a European Space Agency project controller onside & Dr Eamon Ansbro who Kerry interviewed twice..

See here for both interviews if you wish.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ro#post1207152
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (21st May 2019), onawah (20th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #662
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,487 times in 861 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

I agree some of the most powerful scientists in the team within UFODATA.ORG are outside the USA.

Substantial active UFO observational research has been achieved by Erling Strand (Norway) and Massimo Teodorani (Italy). Teodorani was a SETI scientist using the Medicini radio telescope. But was convinced that consciousness was the key to the ET breakthrough not radio.

The backbone to UFODATA instrumentation/software was conceived and pioneered by Teodorani. Teodorani worked with Strand for some years. In a funded collaborative research project of both Italian and Norwegian institutes got probably the best results during 2001 to 2004 campaigns. Photometric and spectroscopy determined the UFO composition during that period. Teodorani and Strand got funding from the American Geophysical Union and got additional UFO results during the 2005 to 2007. Although the approach was an astrophysical attempt to obtain a wide spectrum of data, some surprising experiential material of the phenomena came to light in both Arizona and Texas. These additional results were not officially reported as this wouldn’t fit the Newtonian/Cartesian model. (Private Communication Teodorani 2007)

Although the Hessdalen Project data turned out to be significant besides the photometric and spectroscopy. During one nights observations in 2003 both Italian and Norwegian teams witnessed a large black triangular construct accompanying the light displays in the Hessdalen valley. This had an impact on the PI from Italy whom left the team to recover from the encounter. The results from this recorded observation were deleted from the report. (Private Communication Teodorani 2006) Encounters on this scale are difficult to integrate a reality of this nature within present scientific paradigms.

www.projecthessdalen.org

Besides the research into UFOS, some of the UFODATA.ORG team are involved in SETI.
    I believe SETI, in particular communications with possible ETC is a lost cause. SETI fundamentally has deluded itself that radio/optical is the direction needed for the breakthrough.

IMO the breakthrough for official ET contact won’t happen in the USA.
    I agree that some of the key players from UFODATA.ORG have a powerful background and are working together on detector systems but in particular pioneering FTL communications systems which is not in the UFODATA.ORG remit.

Deasy and Ansbro demonstrated last month FTL communications at the annual UK SETI Research Network meeting at St Andrews University, Scotland. This is fundamentally breaking the laws of physics but it worked. This research has been going on since 2016. Its been a challenge with frequent rejections of papers because of the nature of the radiation of the communications has not been discovered yet by science.

www.setikingsland.org

My conclusion is that the breakthrough of official contact will be outside the USA using fundamentally new breakthrough technologies.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2019), boja (21st May 2019), James (24th May 2019), Mark (24th May 2019), mountain_jim (21st May 2019), Star Tsar (21st May 2019)

5. Link to Post #663
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Just a heads up Mr Knapp will be hosting Luiz Eliozndo & Dr Jacques Valle this Sunday 26th May 2019 on C2CAM.

https://twitter.com/g_knapp/status/1131708382476492801
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2019), boja (24th May 2019), Iancorgi (24th May 2019), mountain_jim (26th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #664
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Via Mr David Beaty...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Nimitz Encounters

The Nimitz Encounters Documentary & Forensic Analysis Document

Published 26th May 2019

Dave Beaty's new documentary on The Nimitz Encounters!

Forensic Analysis SCU (270 Pages):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WgU...yEUNX4Z0J/view

Last edited by Star Tsar; 26th May 2019 at 15:35.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (26th May 2019), Patient (26th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #665
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

The story has come full circle, or whitish oval, and made a reappearance in the New York Times yesterday.

A small sample of text:

Quote WASHINGTON — The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds.

“These things would be out there all day,” said Lt. Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been with the Navy for 10 years, and who reported his sightings to the Pentagon and Congress. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

In late 2014, a Super Hornet pilot had a near collision with one of the objects, and an official mishap report was filed. Some of the incidents were videotaped, including one taken by a plane’s camera in early 2015 that shows an object zooming over the ocean waves as pilots question what they are watching.

“Wow, what is that, man?” one exclaims. “Look at it fly!”

No one in the Defense Department is saying that the objects were extraterrestrial, and experts emphasize that earthly explanations can generally be found for such incidents. Lieutenant Graves and four other Navy pilots, who said in interviews with The New York Times that they saw the objects in 2014 and 2015 in training maneuvers from Virginia to Florida off the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, make no assertions of their provenance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to James For This Post:

Star Tsar (27th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #666
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Speaking of NY!

The New York Post

The Basement Office | Episode One | Nick Pope | UFO Sightings, The Navy & The Pentagon

Published 29th May 2019

[I]The New York Post

The Basement Office | Episode One | Nick Pope | UFO Sightings, The Navy & The Pentagon

Published 29th May 2019

NYP Article: https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/ufos-h...he-mainstream/

Host Steven Greenstreet host form UK MOD man Nick Pope in order to discuss the recent bombshell reports that have trust UFO into the mainstream. These reports include ongoing revelations coming out of the Pentagon regarding "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" , Navy encounters with unidentified craft that defy physics & commericial airline pilots having close encounters...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th May 2019 at 13:26.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mountain_jim (30th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #667
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

PREMIERING Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation--History Channel
    Series Premiere
    Tonight, May 31 at 10/9c

S 1 E 1
    The UFO Insiders
    "Former U.S. government insiders brought together by rock star Tom DeLonge team up to reveal what the government knows about UFOs. This groundbreaking effort is led by Luis "Lue" Elizondo, who ran the U.S. government's $22 million secret UFO program. Elizondo reveals new details about his Pentagon investigation, including five extraordinary capabilities the bizarre craft may share, and chases fresh leads."
    WATCH A PREVIEW ›
    https://www.history.com/shows/uniden...649153e4675f72
    Each breath a gift...

14. Link to Post #668
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paradigm Research Group's Stephen Bassett speaks for To the Stars Academy
    6/1/19
    (In PRG's email update today he wrote:)

"The Media Loves this UFO Expert Who Says He Worked for an Obscure Pentagon Program. Did He?"

(Bassett was referring to an article in The Intercept at: https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/...ondo-pentagon/
    ...Bassett continues
    ):

"The Intercept is a respected independent investigative journalist organization. It was launched in February 2014 as the first project of First Look Media, a news organization created and funded by billionaire and eBay founder Pierre Omidyar.

It has published many powerful articles challenging status quo journalism in America. I have great respect for two of its founding members - Pulitzer Prize awardees Laura Poitras and Glenn Greenwald.

Over the past three years I have presented considerable material to the Intercept regarding the Disclosure process and the extraterrestrial issue. What they choose to print is of course their business, and they chose not to engage this subject - until today.

One of the Intercept investigative reporters, Keith Kloor, today published to the Intercept website this article: The Media Loves this UFO Expert who says he Worked for an Obscure Pentagon Program. Did He?

It is the most egregious hit piece directed at the extraterrestrial presence issue and Disclosure I have read in 22 years. It measures up to some of the worst such articles written by Phil Klass, the most vicious debunker on record. Stanton Friedman presented a cogent case that Klass was in the direct employ of the CIA during his disgraceful career.

In this instance the hit is aimed at the To The Stars Academy efforts and Luis Elizondo personally.

As it happens, while I or PRG are not mentioned in this article, I have had some lengthy interviews with Keith Kloor, much of which addressed relevant subject matter. I have full audio copies of those interviews - made with Kloor's permission, and I will review them to help me assess why he elected to write this article.

I invite every top research in the field - particularly those with connections to government and military sources - to vigorously parse every aspect of this article and publish their assessment.

It is quite possible this is the first open pushback against the ongoing disclosures coming from the To the Stars Academy. While the TTS/AAS clearly has support within the military/intelligence complex, be assured there are many insiders who strongly oppose this truth process.

This is not the 20th Century when journalists had a "license to kill" - to attack and demean anyone or any aspect of the ET issue, a license provided to them by the U.S Government which assured all there was no there there and those who went there were fools or idiots.

Stanton Friedman often said: "The age of the apologist ufologist is over." We now have the resources and the collective power to respond to this kind of journalism.

As for me, I intend to publicly rip this article to pieces and deliver those pieces to the Intercept, which can decide whether this a fine piece of journalism or permanent black mark on its reputation."
    Stephen Bassett
    Indian Wells, CA
    June 1, 2019
    (Also posted on PRG's website here:https://paradigmresearchgroup.org/20...-strikes-back/ )

The Intercept article in question:
    "THE MEDIA LOVES THIS UFO EXPERT WHO SAYS HE WORKED FOR AN OBSCURE PENTAGON PROGRAM. DID HE?
    Keith Kloor
    June 1 2019
    https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/...ondo-pentagon/

"ONE OF THE first images in the opening episode of the new History Channel show “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation” is a 2017 headline from the New York Times projected on a flickering screen: “Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious UFO Program.”

It’s the story that launched Luis Elizondo into the public eye, the article that “shocked the world,” the narrator of “Unidentified” declares, before continuing, “A clandestine U.S. government program had been investigating UFOs. For eight years, the secret program was run by this man, Lue Elizondo.” The camera then pans to a visual of the former military intelligence case officer in a darkened house peering out warily through half-drawn window shades.

It’s an odd scene. Is Elizondo on the lookout for aliens or a bad guy from his old spook life? Either way, the History Channel show, which premiered on Friday and is being promoted as “groundbreaking nonfiction,” goes on to follow Elizondo as he re-investigates strange UFO incidents he says he learned of when he was at the Pentagon running the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, known as AATIP. It’s as if Agent Mulder had handed off his X-Files to another paranoid government agent, this one with a pug face and billy-goat beard. In the screener I saw for “Unidentified,” the narrator says that Elizondo quit the Pentagon because he was “frustrated by what he says was a cover-up.”

Whatever the truth about otherworldly UFOs (cue a collective eye-roll from scientists), there is one crucial detail missing from “Unidentified,” as well as from all the many stories that have quoted Elizondo since he outed himself nearly two years ago to a wide-eyed news media: There is no discernible evidence that he ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.

Yes, AATIP existed, and it “did pursue research and investigation into unidentified aerial phenomena,” Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood told me. However, he added: “Mr. Elizondo had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI [the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence], up until the time he resigned effective 10/4/2017.”

That directly contradicts an email sent by a spokesperson for To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, a UFO research and entertainment company that Elizondo joined after he left the Defense Department.

There is no discernible evidence that Luis Elizondo ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.
    The email was sent over a year ago by Kari DeLonge, a public relations representative for To the Stars, to John Greenewald, a UFO researcher who runs an online archive of Freedom of Information Act-obtained government documents on a website called the Black Vault. At the time, Greenewald had become frustrated at the lack of tangible information about AATIP and Elizondo’s role; additionally, Elizondo had spurned Greenewald’s interview requests.

Greenewald told me that he had asked DeLonge specifically where Elizondo worked within the Department of Defense when he ran AATIP.

“Hi John – Thanks for reaching out,” DeLonge wrote. “The program was initially run out of [the Defense Intelligence Agency] but when Lue took it over in 2010 as Director, he ran it out of the Office for the Secretary of Defense (OSD) under the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USDI). Hope that clarifies.”

I tried contacting Elizondo multiple times via email and his cellphone. He has not responded. It’s not as if he is on retreat somewhere; I noticed that in the run-up to his star turn on the new History Channel show, he has been speaking to everyone from the New York Times to UFO media personalities and military bloggers.

Indeed, judging by all the UFO stories lighting up the internet this week, the self-described “career spy” is having another big moment in the media spotlight. The timing is either an auspicious coincidence or the “flying saucers are here” brigade’s well-oiled PR machine is working overtime.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT DETAIL being glossed over or entirely left out of the breathless coverage surrounding the release of “Unidentified” is the relationship between its executive producer, Tom DeLonge, Elizondo, and other former Pentagon officials and members of the intelligence community who appear in the show.

DeLonge, a musician of Blink-182 fame and longtime UFO enthusiast, is the co-founder and interim CEO of To the Stars, the company Elizondo joined in October 2017, several days after he resigned from the Department of Defense. Since the company’s inception, certain members of its “elite team,” including Elizondo, have appeared frequently in the news media.

This week is a prime example. Another former Pentagon official with a prominent role in “Unidentified” appeared several days ago on “Fox & Friends.”

“We know that UFOs exist,” Chris Mellon, a deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, pronounced on the show. “This is no longer an issue. The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from? And what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?”

Mellon, like Elizondo, works for To the Stars (his title, according to the company’s website, is national security affairs adviser). “Fox & Friends” neglected to mention this connection, along with the fact that the History Channel show was made by the company Elizondo and Mellon work for.

I’m not surprised. By now, Elizondo and Mellon have come to rely on a largely passive and credulous press to generate sensational UFO headlines.

AMID THE MOUNTAIN of media coverage of Elizondo in the last two years, I have found only one story that provides official confirmation that he headed the government UFO program known as AATIP.

“Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White confirmed to Politico that the program existed and was run by Elizondo,” Bryan Bender wrote in December 2017. (Earlier this year, White, a Trump administration political appointee, resigned amid an internal probe into charges of misconduct.)

But Pentagon spokesperson Christopher Sherwood told me that he “cannot confirm” White’s statement.

As it happens, Bender, who is Politico’s defense editor, had a recurring role in the first episode of “Unidentified.” He appeared on camera numerous times as a kind of authoritative character witness for Elizondo, Mellon, and their UFO investigations.

“If you were trying to come up with the A-team of former, high-level government officials who would come forward on this issue, you can’t really think of a better team,” Bender says in the screener. “Lue Elizondo, Chris Mellon — these guys still have security clearances, still have networks in Washington, still are in the business, if you will.”

“We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue. The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from? And what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?”
    That last part sounds like a cryptic reference to contract work they might be doing for a U.S. intelligence agency or some other government entity. Elizondo confirmed to me earlier this year that he is, in fact, working as a government contractor, “but it’s not what you think it is,” he said. Mellon did not respond to my request for comment.

In the feverish UFO community, in which conspiracy theories have long thrived like a mutating virus (sometimes with good reason), some suspect that DeLonge is being played like a useful idiot — and that his To the Stars Academy is a front for some kind of black ops project.

If he is not a stooge, he is certainly an odd figure for Mellon and Elizondo to hitch their wagons to.

In fact, the whole origin story of To the Stars, which DeLonge recapped in a bizarre public rollout in October 2017 and in an even more bizarre interview with podcast host Joe Rogan, is pretty bananas. In sum, DeLonge claims that he is the military’s chosen vessel for UFO disclosure.

“Why you?” Rogan asked on his podcast. “What could you do?”

“Communication,” DeLong responded. “They don’t have a way to make a movie, a book. They don’t have a way to go on a show like this.”

It’s worth noting that, several years before DeLonge took on this momentous communications assignment, he created a website called Strange Times that was essentially a clearinghouse for UFO news and conspiracies. “Think of it as a Huffington Post for the tin-foil-helmet wearing crowd,” wrote one music blogger.

Somehow, we are to believe that this is the mindset with which staid former members of the military and intelligence community sought to join forces. But perhaps there’s a more innocent answer. To the Stars, which raised more than $2 million from investors, was originally hyped as a UFO research company that would explore the “outer edges of science,” but its Security and Exchange Commission filing identifies it as a “Motion Picture & Video Tape Production” concern.

That designation seems appropriate now with the making of “Unidentified,” which lists DeLonge as executive producer. (He is also prominently featured in the show.) He appears to be having the last laugh at everyone who called him looney tunes for having chased after Bigfoot and flying saucers in the Nevada desert.

THE ADVANCED AEROSPACE Threat Identification Program received widespread press coverage after Elizondo disclosed its existence almost two years ago. “You can laugh if you want, but a lot of people are taking this revelation seriously,” Brett Baer said on Fox News days after the New York Times broke the story with its lavish front-page Sunday spread on December 17, 2017.

Virtually overnight, Elizondo went from living “in the shadows,” in his words, to hopscotching between cable news studios, where he talked gravely about hypersonic, gravity-defying “unidentified aerial vehicles” that, in recent years, had encroached on military training areas in restricted airspace. Many of these reports were conveniently illustrated with videos taken from cockpit cameras of F-18 fighter jets that Elizondo had arranged for the Pentagon to release just before he quit. The grainy footage of tiny, darting objects, combined with Elizondo’s earnest claims of “compelling evidence” for “phenomena” he couldn’t identify, made for great television. (Sherwood, the Pentagon spokesperson, said the videos were released “for research purposes … and not for general public release,” which seems a meaningless distinction given their widespread use by news organizations.)

Months later, after the attention from the mainstream media died down, Elizondo hit the UFO banquet circuit, where he stroked the egos of believers. “People may have associated you with being fringe or out there,” he told one rapt audience of hundreds at a UFO conference last July. “All along, you were right.” It was the first public forum in which Elizondo laid out the history and objectives of the AATIP; soundbites from his talk were sprinkled throughout the first episode of “Unidentified.”

By then, though, longtime UFO researchers were having trouble finding out what the program exactly did, as well as the scope of Elizondo’s role. FOIA requests were turning up dry.

The grainy footage of tiny, darting objects, combined with Elizondo’s earnest claims of “compelling evidence” for “phenomena” he couldn’t identify, made for great television.
    Elizondo was ready for them. “In the Department of Defense, there’s always a paper trail,” he told the audience at the UFO conference. “When you establish an organization, there’s a paper trail. When you dis-establish an organization, there’s a paper trail. You won’t find one for this program.”

Some dubious, unofficial documents leaked out to George Knapp, a Las Vegas TV journalist who, for decades, has been a fixture in the UFO media orbit. Knapp has been a vocal defender of Elizondo and DeLonge for the past two years, pushing back on critics who have raised thorny questions about To the Stars. Knapp also purchased stock in the company, something he has not always revealed to readers and viewers in his reporting.

In an email to The Intercept, Knapp acknowledged buying 400 shares of the academy’s stock in 2018, “not as an investment, but as a way to support their fledgling company and their work.” He wrote that he had “made that information public” and “informed” his employer” at KLAS-TV in Las Vegas. Knapp also said that he put the shares in a trust that “would be donated to a charity.” He believes that transaction has been completed and that he now owns “zero stock” in the company, he wrote.

As it happens, Knapp also appeared in the first episode of “Unidentified,” lauding DeLonge for his “unprecedented” efforts in advancing the UFO issue.

Another fixture in the UFO orbit is John Greenewald, the FOIA researcher and a sort of antithesis to Knapp. Initially enthusiastic about To the Stars, Greenewald became increasingly skeptical when he was unable to verify many of Elizondo’s claims about the government’s UFO program through FOIA requests and conversations with Pentagon representatives. So last year, Greenewald reached out to To the Stars spokesperson Kari DeLonge (Tom’s sister) for more information about Elizondo’s involvement in AATIP.

I mentioned Kari DeLonge’s response — about Elizondo having taken over AATIP and run it “out of the Office for the Secretary of Defense (OSD) under the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (USDI)” — to Sherwood, the Pentagon spokesperson who had told me unequivocally that Elizondo “had no responsibilities with regard to the AATIP program while he worked in OUSDI.”

I then asked Sherwood how he knew that Elizondo hadn’t worked for AATIP during his time with the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, where he was based from 2008 until his retirement in 2017. Sherwood said he’d spoken with OUSDI leadership, including individuals who are “still there” from the time when Elizondo started working in the office.

Maybe Elizondo was running AATIP under the purview of another office or agency within the Department of Defense? Sherwood acknowledged that Elizondo “worked for other organizations in DoD.” But that, too, would have contradicted Kari DeLonge’s statement to Greenewald.

Kari DeLonge did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

It bears noting that, although Elizondo has made a point of providing various documents to reporters (including me) to establish his bona fides, he does not appear to have supplied any materials that validate his connection to the government UFO program he insists he led. No memorandums, no emails discussing deliverables or findings, and no paperwork addressed to or from him that connects him to AATIP.

The documents he has provided include recent annual Defense Department performance evaluations and his October 4, 2017 resignation letter to then-Defense Secretary James Mattis, which bears the apparent seal of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense. In the letter, Elizondo alludes to internal opposition at the Pentagon to investigate UFOs that he wrote had menaced Navy Pilots and posed an “existential threat to our national security.” He was leaving, he strongly implied in his letter, because the Pentagon wasn’t taking that threat seriously.

The letter does not mention AATIP or Elizondo’s role as its director.

IN “UNIDENTIFIED,” POLITICO’S Bender describes Elizondo as “in many ways, an enigma. Here is a guy who spent decades in the intelligence community.”

That much appears to be true. Elizondo retired as an official at the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence. A public records search also reveals a series of home addresses for Elizondo over the last two decades that are close to intelligence facilities in Toa Baja, Puerto Rico (the site of an unacknowledged government surveillance program called “Echelon”) and in Grovetown, Georgia.

“Being from Georgia, I can assure you, there is no reason anyone in their right mind would live in Grovetown unless they were working at Fort Gordon, home of the Army’s principle signals intelligence units and school,” Tim McMillan, who, like Greenewald, has a longtime interest in UFOs but has come to doubt Elizondo’s involvement with any government UFO program.

In 2017, when Elizondo outed himself to the Times, he was portrayed as a reluctant whistleblower and a little paranoid. The three reporters who shared bylines on the story, including freelancer Leslie Kean (who wrote in 2016 that she was “privileged to welcome” Chris Mellon into the UFO organization to which she belonged) met Elizondo in a “nondescript Washington hotel where he sat with his back to the wall, keeping an eye on the door.”

On the Times’s podcast, “The Daily,” Helene Cooper, the newspaper’s Pentagon correspondent, described Elizondo as a “spooky, secretive guy” but added that he was “completely credible.” He showed her documents, pictures, and military videos of potential UFOs, which appeared fantastic to her, but also persuasive. “I did believe him,” Cooper said on the podcast. “It seemed completely credible to me in the moment.”

Later on, after she left the hotel room, Cooper acknowledged that doubts crept in. In the end, though, she decided that what mattered most was whether the Pentagon’s UFO program was real. That, she said, was the focus of the story."
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

boja (2nd June 2019), Kryztian (2nd June 2019), mountain_jim (3rd June 2019)

16. Link to Post #669
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,095 times in 3,488 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Stephen Bassett:
    It is the most egregious hit piece directed at the extraterrestrial presence issue and Disclosure I have read in 22 years. It measures up to some of the worst such articles written by Phil Klass, the most vicious debunker on record. Stanton Friedman presented a cogent case that Klass was in the direct employ of the CIA during his disgraceful career.
    That is an absurd comparison. Elizondo comes out of the military and intelligence communities and is making big claims, but Bassett things that if we question his background, this is a vicious personal attack??? Really Stephen Bassett??? Keith Kloor wrote a fairly detailed articles with lots of data and analysis but Bassett doesn't address any single point in the article he has problems with. Bassett's article is just a general smear on Kloor, without any analysis to prove his point. Too bad Stanton Friedman couldn't have lived a few more months, because if he witnessed Bassett using him as a reference and seeing Bassett's general smear characteristics, I'm sure Stanton would say that it is Bassett who is the Klass act.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

mountain_jim (3rd June 2019), onawah (2nd June 2019)

18. Link to Post #670
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Agreed. I saw Bassett up close and personal at a UFO Conference once, and I was not at all reassured by his demeanor or his energetic presence.
    It was very uncomfortable just to be around him.
    I'm not at all surprised he has come out in this way with such disinfo.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Stephen Bassett:
    That is an absurd comparison. Elizondo comes out of the military and intelligence communities and is making big claims, but Bassett things that if we question his background, this is a vicious personal attack??? Really Stephen Bassett??? Keith Kloor wrote a fairly detailed articles with lots of data and analysis but Bassett doesn't address any single point in the article he has problems with. Bassett's article is just a general smear on Kloor, without any analysis to prove his point. Too bad Stanton Friedman couldn't have lived a few more months, because if he witnessed Bassett using him as a reference and seeing Bassett's general smear characteristics, I'm sure Stanton would say that it is Bassett who is the Klass act.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kryztian (2nd June 2019), mountain_jim (3rd June 2019)

20. Link to Post #671
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

@ the risk of being redundant...

Open Minds Productions

Luis Elizondo | Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project

Published 9th June 2019

Luis Elizondo is a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. As a former Special Agent In-Charge, Elizondo conducted and supervised highly sensitive espionage and terrorism investigations around the world. As an intelligence Case Officer, he ran clandestine source operations throughout Latin America and the Middle East. Most recently, Elizondo managed the security for certain sensitive portfolios for the US Government as the Director for the National Programs Special Management Staff. For nearly the last decade, Elizondo also ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. Elizondo’s academic background includes Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, with research experience in tropical diseases. Elizondo is also an inventor who holds several patents.

Now, as a part of HISTORY’s groundbreaking new six-part, one-hour limited series “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation™,” Elizondo is speaking out for the first time with Tom DeLonge, co-founder and President of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science and Chris Mellon, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense and Intelligence, to expose a series of startling encounters and embark on fascinating new investigations that will urge the public to ask questions and look for answers. From A+E Originals, DeLonge serves as executive producer.

Interview transcript: http://www.openminds.tv/luis-elizond...anscript/42397

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (10th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #672
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr Robert Powell presents..

Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies

AAPC 2019 | Robert Powell & Peter Reali | USS Nimitz Strike Group 2004 Incident

Published 9th June 2019

Presentation Abstract:
    On November 14th of 2004, the U.S. Navy’s Carrier Strike Group Eleven (CSG 11), including the USS Nimitz nuclear aircraft carrier and the USS Princeton missile cruiser, were conducting a training exercise off the coast of southern California when the Navy’s radar systems detected as many as 20 anomalous aerial vehicles (AAV). These AAVs were deemed a safety hazard to an upcoming air exercise and the Captain of the USS Princeton ordered an interception with two F/A-18F Navy jets. This paper examines the publicly available subset of these data: Eyewitness information from the pilots and radar operators; Freedom of Information Act releases of four navy documents; and a Defense Intelligence Agency released video taken by an F/A-18F jet using an AN/ASQ-228 Advanced Targeting Forward Looking Infrared (ATFLIR). The release of all navy records associated with this incident to enable a full, scientific and open investigation is strongly recommended.

The Nimitz Encounter Video Reference.
    http://thenimitzencounters.com/

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (10th June 2019), Clear Light (14th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #673
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Stephen Bassett:
    Bassett is just so desperate for disclosure it has blinded him to anything else, its quite sad really.

25. Link to Post #674
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Daedalus (here)
    Stephen Bassett:
    Bassett is just so desperate for disclosure it has blinded him to anything else, its quite sad really.
    Yeah, I too feel that from him, desperation, but I also feel that.
    I see time as the problem.
    The people who are sitting on the secrets and hoarding them only worry of losing what they have, meaning information is power and they have it.
    While we are many and although potentially more powerful, are left to guess, make uneducated or even educated guesses and perhaps when one of us rediscovers a secret, that person is either indoctrinated into the "secret" circle or disappeared or discredited, or worse.

Kind of like the rich and the poor. Clearly there are less rich vs poor and all poor want to be rich and once a poor becomes rich, they want to stay rich.

26. Link to Post #675
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

To The Corridors of Power!

Politico.com

Senators Get Classified Briefing on UFO Sightings

Published 19th June 2019

Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and government officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees.

One of them was Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, whose office confirmed the briefing to POLITICO.

Read all about it here: https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...g-ufos-1544273

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (20th June 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019)

28. Link to Post #676
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Latest from Mr Delonge

Taken from Tom Delonge's Twitter:

Everyone will know the reality soon, and unfortunately it’s just not something to laugh at. It’s pretty unnerving, with some bad news, some good news, and with that in mind- all we can do is deal with it honestly and openly.

Read it here: https://twitter.com/tomdelonge/statu...70456637153280

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (27th June 2019), mountain_jim (29th June 2019), waree (27th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #677
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Reid

Nevada Newsmakers

Harry Reid, Former U.S. Senator

Recorded 25th & Published 27th June 2019

Sam Shad interviews Harry Reid on a number of issues mainly that of UFOlogy...

Skip to 9:28

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Chester (4th November 2019), Did You See Them (28th June 2019), Intranuclear (27th June 2019), waree (27th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #678
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

In the video harry Reid comes across as someone who knows next to nothing about even jets. He says..."we have jets that can go 750 miles an hour and these things can go as fast as 3000 miles an hour"...
    Urgh, the SR 72, successor to SR 71 can go at Mach 6 or about 4500 miles per hour, so speed is not the issue but maneuverability. At Mach 6 the SR 72 will still require hundreds of miles to make a turn.
    These craft do them virtually instantaneously and have reported travel speeds of much much higher than Mach 6 but infinitely more importantly, are silent, no sonic boom.

I know he is old and now in a wheelchair and I have ZERO issues with anyone talking about UFOs, but he was a senator, and if he has no advisers to help him get basic facts right, why on earth would anyone take him seriously?
    Unless that is exactly what the intention is, like look at that "old ..insert adjective.." no wonder all UFO people are just kooks.
    This is disclosure going backwards on steroids!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th June 2019), Star Tsar (28th June 2019), waree (27th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #679
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RPK's summary

Red Panda Koala

Tom Delonge's UFO Timeline

Published 21st June 2019

This video goes over the Tom Delonge's UFO career and timeline of events that led to the apparent disclosure that is happening.

Tom Delonge's UFO Timeline (Part Two)

Published 16th July 2019

This video goes over the core story of what UFOs are and the history of the US Government's reaction to them, according to Tom Delonge and his advisers.

Source interviews. RPK recommends everyone listen to these

Coast to coast 2016
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ltspth5lx...dClPlujHa?dl=0

Fade to black 2016
    https://youtu.be/VzLqBx5lN8Y

Coast to coast 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zo18BUvCaQYT23

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (17th July 2019), mountain_jim (17th July 2019)

36. Link to Post #680
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,586 times in 8,700 posts

New fundraising solicitation via email

Quote Since launching To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science in 2017, our investors have helped us build a solid foundation for the company’s entertainment, science and aerospace divisions, with notable milestones including the following:
    • The Entertainment Division released a number of highly-anticipated sequels to its novel franchises, its Strange Times television series is currently in development at TBS and is set to go into production this year, and the company’s key personnel is featured in a six-part docu-series on A+E’s History Channel titled Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation, which has been viewed by over 1 million people each episode and has been influential socializing the UFO conversation in mainstream media by credible journalists
    • The Science Division launched THE VAULT (formerly called the Community of Interest), the start of our public-facing database for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena events, as well as the A.D.A.M. Research Project, dedicated to analyzing materials that could provide insight into exotic technologies
    • The Aerospace Division hired two highly qualified employees from the public and private sides of the aerospace/defense industry, whose backgrounds added value to the company with their contributions to research & development and technical expertise, and entered into a statement of work with EarthTech International, Inc. to prepare plans, perform scientific analysis and advise the company on and beamed energy propulsion launch systems

Following our experiences and successes in 2017 and 2018, we’ve opened a second round of funding for investors looking to join us as we sharpen our focus on projects likely to lead to commercial viability while also pushing human knowledge and capability forward.

Invest in To The Stars

We can't wait to have you.

Read our offering circular here.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

boja (17th July 2019), Star Tsar (17th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst 1 24 34 39 LastLast