+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16

Thread: Tom DeLonge and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,300 times in 965 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by norman (here)

As if their biggest fear is a conciousness shift that makes us all abandon the 'for profit' model they are hanging on tight to as their control system.
    As if their biggest fear is a conciousness shift - this hits the nail on the head, norman!

Also, curious that the DeLonge operation is really a GoFundMe disguised as an elaborate space program - shades of the Peterson/Wilcock GoFundMe debacle...
    Last edited by Callista; Yesterday at 05:12.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

findingneo (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), Sequoia (Today)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,078 times in 3,046 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)

Also, curious that the DeLonge operation is really a GoFundMe disguised as an elaborate space program - shades of the Peterson/Wilcock GoFundMe debacle...
    From the bankers point of view, crowd funding lets them off the hook of responsibility for any funding of anything at all. They don't have to take calculated risks to fund projects. The "crowd" takes all the risk, but the banks have all the money on deposit at all times.

And guess what, . . . we just happen to have moved into an era of low or no interest rates from the banks for our deposits.

What's wrong with this picture ?

I have an anthropological interest in the sound of laughing bankers. Where did I put my sound recorder . . . . . . . .
    Last edited by norman; Yesterday at 05:36.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Callista (Yesterday), findingneo (Yesterday), KiwiElf (Yesterday), Sequoia (Today)

5. Link to Post #303
    New Zealand Avalon Member KiwiElf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,608 times in 3,208 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Callista (here)

From the bankers point of view, crowd funding lets them off the hook of responsibility for any funding of anything at all. They don't have to take calculated risks to fund projects. The "crowd" takes all the risk, but the banks have all the money on deposit at all times.

What's wrong with this picture ?
    Everything... to those who are awake enough (which doesn't include the sheeple who think the Sun shines out of his "you-know-where" - check out some of the comments on his Twitter feed ... Sad!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Yesterday at 05:41. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiwiElf For This Post:

Callista (Yesterday), findingneo (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #304
    PNG Avalon Member
    Thanks

Meant to be a bit of a bonding session me thinks as well. Pretend they don't already have that tech elsewhere, and let the public who put money forward feel a part of it. I doubt they would get enough to do anything with it, unless there was a planned donor of some big money. Having said that, there will be a certain amount of sacrifice to the high level individuals involved, to help bring this forward, even if it is very controlled and limited.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (Yesterday), Sequoia (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16