+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst 1 25 35 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #681
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

The man in question!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    KROQ

Tom DeLonge Talks Angels & Airwaves, Alien Existence

Published 17th July 2019

Tom DeLonge, longtime friend of KROQ and former Blink-182 member, stopped by The Kevin & Bean Show to talk about new music and tour from Angels & Airwaves, plus he discusses his UFO television series, 'Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation,' which aired as a 6-part series on The History Channel.

Tom also talks about the upcoming "Storm Area 51" event and why it's a bad idea.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2019), Zanshin (19th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #682
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Came across this PDF don't really understand it, something to do with shares in TTSA

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2019), Soda (20th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #683
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

received via email today

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials and an archive of initial analysis and research for their controversial ADAM Research Project. ADAM, an acronym for Acquisition and Data Analysis of Materials, is an academic research program focused on the exploitation of exotic materials for technological innovation.

The ownership of these assets, which were previously retained and studied by investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and are reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin, allows TTSA to conduct rigorous scientific evaluations to determine its function and possible applications.

“The structure and composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” says Steve Justice, current COO of To The Stars Academy and former head of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin's "Skunk Works." “They’ve been collected from sources with varying levels of chain-of-custody documentation, so we are focusing on verifiable facts and working to develop independent scientific proof of the materials' properties and attributes. In some cases, the manufacturing technology required to fabricate the material is only now becoming available, but the material has been in documented possession since the mid-1990's. We currently have multiple material samples being analyzed by contracted laboratories and have plans to extend the scope of this study.” TTSA will also seek to engage the potential partners who have expressed interest in helping accelerate ADAM research and development.

“If the claims associated with these assets can be validated and substantiated, then we can initiate work to transition them from being a technology to commercial and military capabilities,” adds Justice. “As noted in our October 2017 TTSA kickoff webcast, technologies that would allow us to engineer the spacetime metric would bring capabilities that would fundamentally alter civilization, with revolutionary changes to transportation, communication, and computation.”

A Public Benefit Corporation, To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science is a consortium of scientists, aerospace engineers, and creatives working collectively to empower gifted researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies with the support to rapidly transition innovative ideas into world-changing products and services.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2019), Star Tsar (26th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #684
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The latest from Mr Murgia

Podcast UFO

Joe Murgia | AATIP, TTSA & More

Streamed & Published 13th August 2019

Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, then guest Joe Murgia, aka UFO Joe comes on to speak on several UFO topics including Tom DeLonge & To the Stars Academy, also his thoughts on Lue Elizondo and the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) plus more.

JOE MURGIA has been a freelance camera operator for the past 16 years. For seven seasons, he was the director of photography (glorified camera operator) on the History Channel hit reality series, "Pawn Stars." Now living in Las Vegas, Joe's work is focused on various reality shows, conventions and his favorite, Vegas Golden Knights hockey. His interest in the UFO subject began as a child when he saw "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind" in the theaters. But the obsession didn't really kick in until 1996 when he read "Communion" by Whitley Strieber. That book sent him down a rabbit hole of which he has never escaped. Today, he writes and edits the blog: ufojoe.net with a focus on UFOs, TTSA, Tom DeLonge, AATIP and transcripts of various interviews of personalities in the field, from various media outlets.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2019), conk (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (15th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #685
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Fresh out of the Black Vault

Black Vault Radio

Newly Released Luis Elizondo Emails: A Breakdown Analysis

Streamed & Published 21st August 2019

To quote John

"Join me, John Greenewald, Jr., as I breakdown the new Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) release of e-mails to/from Mr. Luis Elizondo. (Source for documents: https://www.theblackvault.com/casefi...dopsr-process/

Find out about the process Mr. Elizondo utilized to have the three "UAP videos" reviewed by the Pentagon, and, what the e-mails reveal about the videos themselves. I'll even go through what the e-mails DON'T reveal, despite what some may want you to think.

In addition to the documented facts, I'll break down a statement on this very issue by Luis Elizondo himself, made through George Knapp and Coast to Coast AM (not KLAS-TV/Las Vegas). Why would Mr. Elizondo respond this way, and not through their own PR department/firm working with To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science? What important details did Mr. Elizondo omit from his statement to justify his actions? I'll use his own words to prove these discrepancies and possible outright fabrications to protect his story.

Lastly, I will break down the downright fabricated (yes, I'll prove it) "reporting" by some bloggers/"journalists" that are twisting the facts, and even making up their own, to fit TTSA's agenda and protect their image. Don't take my word for it -- I'll show you the proof and let you decide by showing you their own words, not mine, and verifiable evidence to disprove their claims to you, all while parading as "unbiased journalists."

Who do you believe when it is all said and done? You decide... join me for a fun and informative analysis of what these documents really are... and aren't."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2019), Did You See Them (22nd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #686
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

An intelligence tool?

ToTheStarsAcademy.com

TTS Academy Releases Details For The VAULT, "The World’s Most Comprehensive" UAP Intelligence Tool

Published 26th August 2019

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) is excited to release additional details about their initiative to build the world’s most comprehensive intelligence tool for collecting, analyzing, and reporting unidentified aerial phenomena. Named The VAULT, an acronym for Virtual Analytics UAP Learning Tool, the robust database will serve as an instrument for repository and research.

Read all about it here: https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/bl...elligence-tool

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2019), Did You See Them (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (28th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #687
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr Greenwald Jnr with the latest on TTSA!

Black Vault Radio

U.S. Navy Confirms Videos Depict ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’; Not Cleared For Public Release

Published 12th September 2019

In a series of statements obtained exclusively by The Black Vault, the U.S. Navy confirms three UFO related videos represent what they call “unidentified aerial phenomena” or UAPs. Originally released by the New York Times and To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) beginning in December of 2017, the three videos are commonly referred to as the “FLIR1,” “Gimbal” and “GoFast” (the third being released in March 2018). According to TTSA’s website, the clips represent, “… the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real.” The Navy’s official position now confirms TTSA’s claims, at least, in part.

“The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” said Joseph Gradisher, official spokesperson for the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare. When asked why the phrase “UAP” is now utilized by the U.S. Navy, and not “UFO,” Mr. Gradisher added, “The ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ terminology is used because it provides the basic descriptor for the sightings/observations of unauthorized/unidentified aircraft/objects that have been observed entering/operating in the airspace of various military-controlled training ranges.”

However, the Navy also asserts that the three videos were never cleared for public release, thus confirming the official stance of the Pentagon originally issued to The Black Vault in May of 2019, and contradicting TTSA’s widespread claims the U.S. government “declassified” the footage for public consumption.

Read all about it here: https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...blic-release/#

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Did You See Them (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (13th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #688
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

It took four Earth days for this story to make it to the mainstream media!

Fox News

US Navy Confirms Multiple UFO Videos Are Real

Broadcast & Published 17th September 2019

Navy acknowledges UFO videos in statement; reaction from UFO expert Nick Pope.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2019), boja (18th September 2019), mountain_jim (18th September 2019), Soda (20th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #689
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Have you seen this yet guys? U.s Navy confirms gun camera footage-AND this Sunday we can expect a Bombshell announcement concerning Extra Terrestrial contact...what?
    Amazing if true, let's see what transpires shall we?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2019), boja (19th September 2019), mountain_jim (20th September 2019), Soda (20th September 2019), Star Tsar (19th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #690
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from the Black Vault...

Black Vault Radio

UFOs & The U.S. Navy

Published 18th September 2019

Join John Greenewald, Jr., dissect the string of official statements as issued by the U.S. Navy to The Black Vault. These are the statements that has caused a flurry of worldwide attention in the past couple of days. I will go over each one, word for word, so you can see exactly what the U.S. Navy has said, and we will go over what it may, or may not, mean.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2019), Intranuclear (20th September 2019), mountain_jim (24th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #691
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

M. Gorman, Star Zsar,

Thanks so much for following this. It is truly epic and incredibly important. I feel that this next disclosure effort is all about the military taking over by scaring us to death and we have to be very alert as to how they disclose, what they disclose and how it's positioned.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2019), mountain_jim (24th September 2019), Star Tsar (20th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #692
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Tom!

KOLR10 News

Tom Delonge Talks Aliens

Published 23rd September 2019

Credit where credit is due, However my mama always says "self praise is no recommendation!"

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #693
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr West shares his opinion on this matter...

Theory QED

Mick West | Evidence for the Cover-Up of UFO+UAPs, Dr. Michio Kaku, TTSA/AATIP/Bigelow & ET

Published 23rd September 2019

Mick West and I discuss the recent comments about UFOs and ET made by Dr. Michio Kaku, the UFO Conspiracy or the government cover-up of UAPs also known as the Cosmic Watergate, I got into some speculation about the formation and motivations of AATIP and TTSA. And at the end we had a nice chat about the possibility of ET visitation which is one possible explanation for the existence of "real" or compelling and inexplicable UFOs.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2019), mountain_jim (24th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #694
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Elizondo

The Glenn Beck Program & UFO Joe

Elizondo On Glenn Beck: “All Sorts Of Things That We Would Consider Magical, Become Possible”

Published 25th September 2019

To quote Mr Elizondo:

“And some of the physicists now have come to the conclusion that really, what we’re seeing, all these capabilities, may, and I’ll emphasize may, be a manifestation of a single type of technology. I think it’a still a little premature right now to come out with any type of real theory on it, yet. We’re hoping to…in the next maybe…eight months, maybe have that.”

Skip to 33:41

One can listen to this interview by clicking here

Transcrpit by UFO Joe available here: http://www.ufojoe.net/?p=1265

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), mountain_jim (27th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #695
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Jimmy Church on this matter.

Whitley Strieber's Dreamland

Jimmy Church | TTSA & The Intelligence Community

Published 29th September 2019

Jimmy questions why all the principal members of TTSA have intelligence backgrounds except Tom DeLonge.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #696
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Latest from Jimmy Church on this matter.

Whitley Strieber's Dreamland

Jimmy Church | TTSA & The Intelligence Community

Published 29th September 2019

Jimmy questions why all the principal members of TTSA have intelligence backgrounds except Tom DeLonge.

Yes, good. That's rather an understatement, actually: they take TTSA and Tom DeLonge apart.

And with good reason. This is quite an interesting situation. Among respected ufologists, only Richard Dolan is really cutting TTSA any slack (with caveats, of course: he has stated they're 'lying', but feels on balance that this CIA-controlled 'disclosure' is a good thing).

What's clearly happening is that TTSA don't feel the ufology community is of any importance to whatever their mission is. More than that — they disrespect and ignore good ufology researchers to a very large extent.

They won't answer Jimmy Church's [very good] ten questions, won't give an interview to John Greenewald, and much else. If I remember right, Louis Elizondo had declined (or not responded to) Rich Dolan's request for his own interview. I think that matters. It's a dangerous PR strategy, and maybe a misguided one.

What this in turn strongly suggests is that they don't WANT to be allied to the ufology community. And that may be because that community's questions and "hey-wait-a-minutes" may be just too many, and too valid. As Rich Dolan has often stated, they're re-writing (and erasing!) major parts of UFO history.

Conclusion: they're spinning a lie. Or, at least, a major distortion that has to be part of the intel agenda, and doesn't include presenting the whole truth to the populace. The next good question may be why.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (30th September 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2019), Chester (9th October 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019), muxfolder (30th September 2019), Star Tsar (30th September 2019), Yoda (1st October 2019)

33. Link to Post #697
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from David Fravor

The Joe Rogan Experience

Episode 1361 | Cmdr. David Fravor & Jeremy Corbell

Streamed & Published 5th October 2019

Commander David Fravor is a retired US Navy pilot, who has a close encounter in 2004 with the so-called Tic Tac UFO, and Jeremy Corbell is a contemporary artist and documentary filmmaker.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (6th October 2019), Iancorgi (6th October 2019), muxfolder (7th October 2019)

35. Link to Post #698
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

It's not a hanging offense for anyone to be a Freemason, but this is SO weird.

(Taken from 3:50 on this video)

And here's the Masonic 'square and compass' logo. (Easily found, and there are many slightly different versions of the emblem.)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (9th October 2019), Did You See Them (16th October 2019), mountain_jim (9th October 2019), Star Tsar (16th October 2019), sunwings (13th October 2019), Yoda (9th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #699
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The next good question may be why.
    There is clear "information management" going on and has been for decades.

IMO, the answer(s) to the question at this stage of development of human intelligence can only be answered on an individual basis by each of us or never answered at all, but when an individual braves an answer, that answer will, over time, likely be altered or discarded by the same individual, and if folks try and line up these answers to fit within a single paradigm, they'll discover they can't.

IMO we are dealing with a phenomena where the origin is incomprehensible to most if not all human beings on Earth at this time but my current working theory is that each individual plays a role in what manifests in their individual reality and that "artifacts" are "translations into form" which is capable of existing in the physical universe of our particular universe. Same with "beings" found alive or not at various crash sites. The form we find them in may not actually be their native form and they may not actually be from our universe.

We seem to have "attracted them" into appearing.

All the above is simply speculation on my part. The more I think I understand about consciousness (which I believe is fundamental to our reality), the more I see these possibilities as to the nature and science of that consciousness and this gives me a glimpse into the nature and science of being.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Iancorgi (9th October 2019), mountain_jim (9th October 2019), Star Tsar (16th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #700
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's not a hanging offense for anyone to be a Freemason, but this is SO weird.

(Taken from 3:50 on this video)

And here's the Masonic 'square and compass' logo. (Easily found, and there are many slightly different versions of the emblem.)

Nicely spotted!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 16th October 2019 at 21:53.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th October 2019), mountain_jim (17th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst 1 25 35 39 LastLast