+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst 1 29 39

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #761
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

This has just gotten very interesting... Doty replied -

https://twitter.com/Deepneuron/statu...991474176?s=19

Looks more and more like Deep isn't agnostic anymore with regards to Serpo and Doty...

I recall Bill always maintained there was definitely "something" to the Serpo affair. I know the threads are here and I can look, but I am shooting from the hip with regards to what my memory holds.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd February 2020 at 04:10.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2020), boja (3rd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Did You See Them (3rd February 2020), Mark (13th March 2020), mountain_jim (3rd February 2020), Star Tsar (10th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #762
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,644 times in 8,594 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

There is now a new thread for this revisiting of Serpo by Deep Prasad, but Sammy I really appreciated this being brought to my attention earlier here.

And it really does deserve its own thread in my view.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1334296
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd February 2020 at 21:11.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd February 2020), boja (4th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Star Tsar (10th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #763
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

From Richard Dolan a few days ago. The all-embracing title is UAP Crash Retrievals: Public Statements from TTSA Members — and it's an all-embracing video, all about anything TTSA.

One VERY interesting reference was this May 2019 interview by Eric Davis with Alejandro Rojas, and the long link for the transcript (which was given onscreen) is
    The audio itself is here:
    And the very important June 2018 presentation that Hal Puthoff did on Metamaterials is here.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (22nd February 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Frank V (22nd February 2020), Mark (8th May 2020), mountain_jim (27th February 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), Star Tsar (10th March 2020), Yoda (22nd February 2020)

7. Link to Post #764
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Disclosure will only take place when contact is imminent ... Period!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd February 2020), Le Chat (24th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #765
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,045 times in 8,169 posts

Here's a tid-bit about Tom Delonge I didn't know or consider before. In true Dave McGowan style, he has the right parents to be doing what he's doing.

This whole podcast is a sparky listen but I'll try to get it to start just before Delonge comes up as the topic. If that fails, just go to around the 26-27 minute point.

https://youtu.be/I9USRl9HkzE?t=1604

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), Bluegreen (6th September 2021), Did You See Them (27th February 2020), Star Tsar (27th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #766
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Good segment. Thanks
    Yes TTSA do push the "It will give us Free Energy" aspect waaay more than the what does it say about who we are and our place in the universe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #767
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

This should be interesting...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Hidden Truth Show With Jim Breslo

Dr. Jack Sarfatti | I Know How Tic Tacs Work, The US Does Not!

Published 9th March 2020

Dr Sarfatti is a theoretical physicist and a world-renowned expert in quantum physics. He co-wrote the book Space-Time and Beyond. He claims to have scientific formulas making the production of these craft possible. He is certain, however, that what was seen by Navy personnel is not U.S. craft. He has a very unusual theory as to what they are.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), boja (10th March 2020), Iancorgi (11th March 2020), Le Chat (10th March 2020), mountain_jim (10th March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #768
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

[B]Postscript - Harold Puthoff, PhD: DOD Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

PS Postscript - Harold Puthoff, PhD

DOD Unidentified Aerial Phenomena:
    The Back Story, The Forward Story

It has been widely believed that the government terminated investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) in December 1969 with the closing of Project Blue Book as recommended by the Condon Committee. However, as recently revealed in the New York Times and other major media (December 2017), such is not the case.

As a contractor and Senior Advisor to this program Harold Puthoff, PhD will discuss various aspects of general interest about the program as well as additional initiatives he is now involved with that are being pursued in the public sector to seek answers and inform the public.

Dr. Harold (Hal) Puthoff is Director of the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. His current research interests range from theoretical studies concerning gravitation and quantum zero-point-energy effects, to laboratory studies of innovative approaches for energy generation and space propulsion.

For more information: https://earthtech.org/

Since the 1990's The Arlington Institute has been sponsoring provocative speakers in this series that has become Berkeley Springs Transition Talks.

Learn more at http://www.transitiontalks.org.
    Producer: John L. Petersen
    johnp@arlingtoninstitute.org

DISCLAIMER:
    This program is presented by John Petersen who is wholly responsible for the content. The opinions expressed do not reflect the views of the Morgan Arts Council, Inc., the Digital Media Center for Community Engagement, Comcast NBC Universal or any governmental entities that may provide funding support to these organizations. None other than the program host are accountable for any of the material presented.

Postscript is a production of the Digital Media Center for Community Engagement. Copyright 2020 Morgan Arts Council.

[full disclosure by Sam - I own 200 shares of TTSA]
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2020), mountain_jim (12th March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020), Star Tsar (11th March 2020)

17. Link to Post #769
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), boja (20th March 2020), East Sun (20th March 2020), Le Chat (20th March 2020), Mark (8th May 2020), mountain_jim (20th March 2020), onawah (20th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #770
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Just starting to listen to this now, jumped to the middle and it appears Sarfatti thinks the Tic Tacs are UAPs from our future, if I'm getting this right...He claims that at the age of 13 in Brooklyn, 1953 he received phone calls providing mathematical and scientific information from a source that identified itself as an AI computer onboard an ET craft, which he accepted, but at one point he freaked out and refused the offer to be "beamed aboard". Too zany a story to be made up, I'd say. This guy does not come off as being your typical scientist, to say the least, but he's not unconvincing. He thinks he will be able to persuade Trump to help him get funding to develop the technology from the future.

This should be interesting...

Hidden Truth Show With Jim Breslo

Dr. Jack Sarfatti | I Know How Tic Tacs Work, The US Does Not!

Published 9th March 2020

Dr Sarfatti is a theoretical physicist and a world-renowned expert in quantum physics. He co-wrote the book Space-Time and Beyond. He claims to have scientific formulas making the production of these craft possible. He is certain, however, that what was seen by Navy personnel is not U.S. craft. He has a very unusual theory as to what they are.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHGYprFP9qQ
    In the comment section on the youtube page above, Sarfatti referenced this video:
    Last edited by onawah; 20th March 2020 at 21:54.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Star Tsar (29th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #771
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Interesting video on tic-tac being man made!
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #772
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Greenwald on this matter...

The Black Vault

Why The OFFICIAL Release Of Navy UFO Videos Actually Means Something

Published 7th May 2019

Did you see the U.S. Navy OFFICIALLY released three UFO videos? Haven't we been down this road before? And most importantly, why does that even matter?

Join John as he digs in to explain how the legal process unfolded, and what likely paved the way for those videos to be released within an official DOD press release.

Read all about it here: https://www.theblackvault.com/docume...em-historical/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #773
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from TTSA

TTSA Talks

The 2021 Intelligence Authorization Act Request For A UAP Task Force

Published 1st July 2020

In this episode of TTSA Talks, Tom DeLonge, Chris Mellon and Luis Elizondo engage in a conversation about The Intelligence Authorization Act for 2021 that the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

One can listen here: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcas...=1000481781381

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), boja (3rd July 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020)

27. Link to Post #774
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Will share this here...

Fade To Black Radio

Alejandro Rojas | Open Mind To TTSA?

Recorded 7th & Streamed 8th September 2020

In this episode, our guest is Alejandro Rojas. We are going to take the deep dive into what may make TTSA one of the most important contributors to Disclosure.

Alejandro is Director of Operations for Open Minds Production, the host for Open Minds UFO Radio, editor and contributing writer for OpenMinds.tv, and emcee for the International UFO Congress. The 'Congress' is happening this week... and it, like everything else, has been forced into a virtual format.

Alejandro was also the official spokesperson for the Mutual UFO Network as the Director of Public Education. As a UFO/Paranormal researcher and journalist, Alejandro has spent many hours in the field investigating anomalous phenomena up close and personal. Alejandro has been interviewed by media organizations around the world, including the largest cable and network news agencies with regular appearances on Coast to Coast AM and FADE to BLACk. He has been featured on the Travel Channel, Syfy, National Geographic, and E!.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020)

29. Link to Post #775
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Elizondo...

RadioAmericaTV

Luis Elizondo: Have UFOs Interfered With Military Assets?

Published 7th September 2020

In another special on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, Sara speaks with Luis Elizando, who charged the Pentagon's investigation into UFOs. This time, Elizando goes into how UFOs may have made contact and even interfered with military assets. He also answers to whether alleged UFO abductions have ever happened.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020)

31. Link to Post #776
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,668 times in 20,819 posts

'People need to open their minds!' – Tom DeLonge (Freemason) on his new career as a UFO expert

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020)

33. Link to Post #777
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I looks like there may have been a meltdown at TTSA and Luis Elizondo, Chris Mellon and Steve Justice have left:
    Quote George Knapp:

What’s going on with TTSA? There’s these rumors floating around that an announcement is coming in January that’s going to shake things up a bit. What, if anything, can you say about it?

Lue Elizondo:

Well, I can’t speak for TTSA. You’d have to go through TTSA channels to ask them about TTSA and I’ll tell you from my perspective I love my friends at TTSA. They are incredible human beings, but I also have to say my mission has always been very clear, George, and that was to push disclosure forward. That’s it. I think after three years, you know, I can look back and I think we’ve achieved much of what we’ve set out to do. TTSA, it’s no secret, also focuses on it’s entertainment division and, you know, let’s face it, guys like Chris Mellon and Steve Justice and myself, we’re not entertainers. We’re not. So, very much like the History Channel project, we have accomplished our mission. Mission success. We have done more in three years collectively than anybody I think really expected us to achieve. Now it’s time I think we shift from…you know it’s like a car, right? You know I speak in car talk, I’m kind of a gearhead, so I think the time has come from the proverbial first gear to now second gear. We have enough momentum, enough enertia where we can shift gears and continue moving forward and to do that guys like me are looking at new and exciting ways to expand that conversation to an even larger audience while still staying true to our core mission of disclosure.

George Knapp:

I think I understand what you said there.
    from: https://silvarecord.com/2020/12/21/l...pp-about-ttsa/

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), Bluegreen (6th September 2021), Chip (22nd December 2020), Did You See Them (22nd December 2020), Mike Gorman (22nd December 2020), muxfolder (22nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #778
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I looks like there may have been a meltdown at TTSA and Luis Elizondo, Chris Mellon and Steve Justice have left:
    Quote George Knapp:

What’s going on with TTSA? There’s these rumors floating around that an announcement is coming in January that’s going to shake things up a bit. What, if anything, can you say about it?

Lue Elizondo:

Well, I can’t speak for TTSA. You’d have to go through TTSA channels to ask them about TTSA and I’ll tell you from my perspective I love my friends at TTSA. They are incredible human beings, but I also have to say my mission has always been very clear, George, and that was to push disclosure forward. That’s it. I think after three years, you know, I can look back and I think we’ve achieved much of what we’ve set out to do. TTSA, it’s no secret, also focuses on it’s entertainment division and, you know, let’s face it, guys like Chris Mellon and Steve Justice and myself, we’re not entertainers. We’re not. So, very much like the History Channel project, we have accomplished our mission. Mission success. We have done more in three years collectively than anybody I think really expected us to achieve. Now it’s time I think we shift from…you know it’s like a car, right? You know I speak in car talk, I’m kind of a gearhead, so I think the time has come from the proverbial first gear to now second gear. We have enough momentum, enough enertia where we can shift gears and continue moving forward and to do that guys like me are looking at new and exciting ways to expand that conversation to an even larger audience while still staying true to our core mission of disclosure.

George Knapp:

I think I understand what you said there.
    from: https://silvarecord.com/2020/12/21/l...pp-about-ttsa/
    ~~~

Here's the 20 December 2020 Coast to Coast show, with Luis Elizondo talking to George Knapp.
    1. Hour 1
      https://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_C...20Hour%201.mp3
    2. Hour 2
      https://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_C...20Hour%202.mp3

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brenya (23rd December 2020), Cognitive Dissident (23rd December 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd December 2020), Mike (22nd December 2020), panpsych (25th December 2020), Yoda (23rd December 2020)

37. Link to Post #779
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

US Navy Patent Describes EM Drive For "Flying Triangle" Craft

There is potential for conspiracy gold in a 2018 patent filed by aerospace engineer Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, who works for the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, a research organization within the Navy that specializes in electromagnetic drives and superconductors.

The patent (US10144532B2) describes "a craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high-frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall."

In August of 2019, The Drive filed Freedom of Information Act requests with the Navy to shed more light on the patent. While it's still unknown if those requests have been answered, further investigation through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Public Patent Application Information Retrieval database revealed that superconductors and the electromagnetic field generator, may in fact, already be in operation in some manner.

If the technologies described in the patent are already operational, does this mean the Navy is building UFOs?

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...=zh_newsletter

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2020), muxfolder (26th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #780
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest on TTSA from UFONNS

UFO News Network Sunday

UFO News Update

Published 27th December 2020

Frank and Chant discuss the departures of Luis Elizondo, Chris Mellon and Steve Justice from the To The Stars Academy and the role the Tony Bragalia/UFONN expose on the business practices of TTSA new business director Chris Mizer may have played in the timing of it, former CIA director John Brennan’s recent comments on UFOs and a whole lot more.

As mentioned courtesy of The Black Vault

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (28th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst 1 29 39