+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #221
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

And maybe some folk shouldn't put "words - or misinterpretations - in other people's mouths"

2. Link to Post #222
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Your comments are fair enough KiwiElf, I was just using the video you shared for information, not directing it at your comments.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th October 2017)

4. Link to Post #223
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1146282

Quote Hi tom , how can we be sure you're not a disinformer , I say that I find it strange that by defending the Masons are a seeker of truth . A big hug from Argentina .

I assembled Advisors from very specific parts of the Government, not the areas that have active counter-intel programs. Yes, Intelligence, but not couter-intel.

Tom long time fan and skeptic. Just wondering if you joined the Free Masons as an undercover operative to obtain such information or is it truly your beleif in them (the masonry) to live life in that type of aspect? Knowing you wont be able to answer this due to the "code" just give us some subliminals to help us help you if your stuck in there.

Masons are good for "free-thinking man, building a free-thinking world
    Last edited by Gemma13; 21st October 2017 at 12:59.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (15th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Has anyone listened or looked at the lyrics of "Aliens Exist"? If we can jump to conclusions about the above, why not mention this song? Sounds to me, like a big clue to the answer as to why he might be so interested in answering questions about the ufo phenomena, is in his song. Is he writing about himself? Sounds like it to me. Why is something like that overlooked?
    Not significant. The song was released in 1999. DeLonge has been interested in and reading about the subject for many years, but only became involved with the military-intel apparatus comparatively recently.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harley (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

8. Link to Post #225
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Why do you say that this song, "Aliens Exist" not relevant please Bill? Yes, Tom has been interested in the subject for many years. Song writers often write about themselves don't they? Often personal experience drives a passion for answers in this field, doesn't it?. Experiences that happened way before they come out with it? I just don't get how it is not relevant.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

10. Link to Post #226
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I am not saying the military side, or others, won't have an influence, that would be silly. If you get on a plane to go somewhere, everyone is not on the plane for the same reason, they all get different things out of the destination. That's all.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th October 2017), panpsych (13th October 2017)

12. Link to Post #227
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

I tend to agree with the more clinical skeptics here and Tom Delonge is really only riding the coat tails of Steven Greer who has warned Tom D that he is being used and psyopped. The Cabal could be doing a divide and conquer so we the 'ufers' side with one or the other, preferably Tom D and empty our bank accounts in their favour while we are about it.

Both sides may even be genuine and mean what they say. But having retired, ex employees from skunkworks etc... is not a lot of use when you need access to all the cool state of the art machinery to ever hope to build anything. I doubt very much that the ex employees will be allowed to just waltz on in in the weekends and use the workshops the way we could at engineering places I have worked at (if we were lucky).

More concerning to me is the 'Entertainment' side of this effort was put forward as being what the public will and should focus on. I just hope it is for the right reasons as to me that spells 'distraction'.

Personally, I am far more interested in the engineering side of it, the schematics, physics and maths of it all, despite expecting to not understand much of it. at least to begin with. But anyone genuinely interested is going to put the effort into learning what they need to so they can understand it. We should at least be able to try and make sense of it.

That said, thank you to Tom for at least trying to get something done and revitalizing the subject matter. I did enjoy learning about the UFO incident in 2004 involving the carrier USS Nimitz. And a huge thank you to Steven Greer for his huge efforts going back decades. And also Bill R and anyone else, many of who are Disclosure Project witnesses who have put effort, time and money into it so I am being able to learn about this facinating subject.

This thanks is despite what any of us may think of these people personally. We do, IMO owe them respect and thanks for what they have done,
    But still, I will wait and see for a while before I rush to my paypal to 'donate' at least $200, (besides not having $200 there even if I wanted to, but that is not the point!) That is mere speculation akin to gambling, as opposed to say, the value I have already have had from places like this one, Avalon, where I am yet to contribute financially, but do intend to when I can afford to.
    ( I don't want my elderly parents to hurry up and die just so I can get a decent chunk of money sooner rather than later, but that is my present reality when one or both does inevitably 'move on'. And when it does, I will treat every dollar with the utmost respect it deserves. (It is likely to be well before Sean David Morton is released from prison! (sorry, I just had to have a dig since I was on that subject of mining OPM) (other peoples money)

In the meantime, fingers crossed that this is real and grows some legs after the initial cynical stage that many of us feel, and I myself am part of. (the oxymoron and paradox is not lost on me, I just don't have funds to throw away lightly) We will follow this one carefully I'm sure.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Amenjo (13th October 2017), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Bluegreen (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), panpsych (13th October 2017), Patient (13th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

14. Link to Post #228
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Was actually just adding to what you said Findingneo - it was a general comment, like "baby & the bathwater"

I'd also add, in a situation like this, we must all be aware of the old but very true aphorism;

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions" or alternatively, "Hell is full of good meanings, but heaven is full of good works".

I've met many well-intended people/researchers, who are also well studied in the subject of UFO's and "a coverup" generally, but completely oblivious of the Illuminati/Cabal, SSP, reverse engineering, MK Ultra, psyops, or that there was any other UFO crash apart from Roswell and a host of other related subjects. But my feeling is that "integrity" and "Illuminati" don't fit well together in the same sentence. I guess that brings me to yet again another old saying;

"A little knowledge, (...especially in this field), can be a very dangerous thing."

15. Link to Post #229
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Agreed that scepticism is a good default position until we see some evidence. In my view, this smells like a highly managed black state focus group posing as a public interest corporation.

[Speculation]: They'll likely continue to offer the public this pro-US Superman narrative about black-budget secrecy as the only game in town if we want any kind of disclosure. Note this sets disclosure up such that it's completely on their terms and, in order to reach the dangling carrot, we're required to buy-in to that narrative. Given that we literally have to invest in this biased story to see any results, even if they do present some real technology in the end, we're required to become complicit/take some responsibility for their insidious actions for the last 70 years. "If you hated the secrecy-tree so much, why do you have 100 shares in its fruit?" springs to mind.

If the public don't adequately invest, the whole project will simply be washed away by the tide of plausible deniability ("who was this rock star thinking he was going to build a space ship with a bunch of bitter former security officials?"

Seems like a win-win for those in the driving seat.
    Last edited by panpsych; 13th October 2017 at 05:47. Reason: Altering a strong claim to show I mean it to be speculative/added space between "only" & "game"

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to panpsych For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), Matthew (14th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #230
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Sure KiwiElf. Who specifically do you think fits into that category when you are referring to,

"A little knowledge, (...especially in this field), can be a very dangerous thing." (?)

Tom?
    Last edited by findingneo; 13th October 2017 at 05:48. Reason: comma exchanged for a full stop.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

19. Link to Post #231
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No findingneo - his audience - Perhaps we should look at the intended target audience, and the primary platform on which the presentation was delivered - my feeling at this time, is that it wasn't intended for folks like us; more aimed at people out there who would find the presentation to be quite a revelation and are generally speaking, not knowledgeable or even particularly interested in "UFOs". - Just a thought
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th October 2017 at 06:38. Reason: add "intended" & emphasis

20. Link to Post #232
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

I lost most of my interest and nearly all in my faith in DeLonge when, in an interview last year I think, he was asked what his opinion of David Icke was. His answer, a lunatic (or a word similar). It indicated to me that he didn't actually know all that much, and what he did know (or believe) was tilted heavily to only one narrow agenda - an agenda he, as poster-boy, was being paid or set up to promote and publicize.

To what end, who knows, but for me it closely aligns with that dark, insidious movement Transhumanism. It is something they trying to push hard at the moment

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

A couple of points noted from https://tothestarsacademy.com:
    • Brain-computer interface technology - Explore new approaches for the use of sophisticated technologies to promote direct brain to computer interfaces.
    • Telepathy - Explore the location in the brain where this phenomenon is centered, and develop protocols for its enhancement and use.

1) Brain-computer interfaces may be coming, but, OMG, this has to be handled with as much wisdom as the human race can collectively muster. I'm not at all encouraged that this is mentioned here like something from Barnum and Bailey's Circus. Omnisense may comment here.

2) Telepathy is far more than a mere brain function. Hal Puthoff knows that full-well. There needs to be the recognition of the spiritual component here, or else this is just more sensationalized fancy-science materialism.

Hal also knows that military remote viewing has years ago been enhanced (note that word) with drugs, electronics and hypnosis. This is NOT NOT NOT the way to go....
    Massive red flags here, completely agree Bill!

I don't know how to explain this. But I have this gut feeling, a basic but all-encompassing knowingness, that this is the wrong way, the contradictory way to natural evolution. What I am sensing is, it is an artificial (in other words, technological) means to 'cheat' human evolution, and human awakening, because it bypasses the spiritual.

We can achieve abilities like telepathy naturally, but it has to be in precise lockstep with our spiritual progression. It must go hand in hand with integrity, true-heartedness, and fidelity of consciousness. To attempt it technologically will supress, dampen, nullify, and overwrite all that - none of it would be necessary.

Natural development will end, and spirituality will be destroyed. Who will care about the spiritual component of connectedness, telepathy, even telekinesis et al, when we can use the springboard of technology to get it? Who will care about any aspect of spirituality, when technology becomes literally God?

Humans must earn its growth and awareness, not accelerate it with artificial means. That leads always to disaster. However, I can see why 'they' would want to accelerate it, because by using technology they can own it and control it, (and monetize it, weaponize it, etc)...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th October 2017), Bill Ryan (13th October 2017), Bluegreen (13th October 2017), findingneo (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Franny (13th October 2017), Harley (13th October 2017), Joe Akulis (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), muxfolder (13th October 2017), shijo (13th October 2017), swoods_blue (13th October 2017), we-R-one (24th October 2017)

22. Link to Post #233
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Certainly. Transhumanism, connecting the brain to computers is giving away an individuals sovereignty, no doubt about it.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), Franny (13th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #234
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Having been in advertising/marketing most of my working life, I'm always a little weary of sales pitches offering "shiny new objects" which don't as yet, actually exist -

Does anyone remember this?
    (... and who wouldn't want one - whatever it is?)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Merlin-1280_.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	36268

If you know what it is... don't tell - I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't know what it is - consider this a working experiment in perception
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th October 2017 at 16:20.

25. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

I appreciate having this thread to reflect on this announcement. The previous few posts have me thinking a lot about the Star Wars universe, and the tech-savvy pyramid-structured Empire facing off against a ragtag, nature-loving Rebellion -- where the two sides fight to control various bits of hidden knowledge.

My feeling is that this is a very "controlled" sort of disclosure.

TPTB are working hard to unwind the programming they put in place to get people to scoff at and dismiss any/all discussion of UFO/alien topics as fringy weirdo mumbo-jumbo. The past 15 years of History-channel-type "documentaries", which have popularized these ideas, was preparing the ground. This past period cultivated the idea of plausibility of an alien presence (both ancient and present) without proving anything. Breadcrumbs were left, but proof was always elusive.

Now, it looks like DeLonge & Co. are working to legitimize electro-gravitic tech as something other than science-fiction. But that does not mean their agenda has been fully revealed. It seems like they want to bring forward technologies which current science says is basically impossible, and perhaps the who's-who on that stage are there to get a cohort of influencers -- like news editors, academics, et. al. -- to reconsider these ideas and give them credibility. To get them to say, "maybe not ALL of these people are totally crazy. Maybe there's something to this!" Then the products can be rolled out according to the same sorts of advertising and propaganda principles perfected on Madison Avenue.

After all, the vehicle being chosen is a public-interest corporation, which presumably is hoping to profit. And while they'll sell shares, it's the same top-down corporate structure that's been in place for a long time. The technology can have positive, transformative effects, but I presume all the recently tightened intellectural-property laws will protect the power structures being created here.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #236
    Deactivated
    Thanks

This site has been around for years right? With all the critical analysis of everyone else's ideas, has anyone, at all, here on Avalon come up with a hypothesis as to what the bigger picture might be if there is not support for what Tom is saying is happening regarding the ET/Ed phenomenon? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by findingneo; 13th October 2017 at 17:07. Reason: added in "here on Avalon"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

29. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    This site has been around for years right? With all the critical analysis of everyone else's ideas, has anyone, at all, here on Avalon come up with a hypothesis as to what the bigger picture might be if there is not support for what Tom is saying is happening regarding the ET/Ed phenomenon? Thanks in advance.
    I think you'll get a lot of different answers to this.

My version is that the human race, and probably other species too, are someone else's project.

The really depressing part of my theory is that whoever is doing it is probably really only interested in our genetics, not us as living specimens.

That kind of explains why we don't live very long and also implies that we are frequently tested to destruction.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harley (13th October 2017), KiwiElf (13th October 2017)

31. Link to Post #238
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Having been in advertising/marketing most of my working life, I'm always a little weary of sales pitches offering "shiny new objects" which don't as yet, actually exist -

Does anyone remember this?
    (... and who wouldn't want one - whatever it is?)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Merlin-1280_.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	127.4 KB
ID:	36269

If you know what it is... don't tell - I'd like to hear from someone who doesn't know what it is - consider this a working experiment in perception
    No takers? I guess I'm doing a lousy sales job. I'll see if I can wet your appetite:

In a nutshell & according to the manufacturer's very slick sales promotion brochure... (you can buy shares in the company!!!!!!):

It will cruise at over 300 mph, take off & land vertically out of your driveway, is completely safe & computer controlled; all you do is get in, start it up, & "tell" it where you want to go, and it will take you there. No license required because it is essentially a self-flying/driving robot. Price? About the same as you'd pay for a luxury European car... and,.. it will get 21 mpg (on a variety of fuels), and take you 750 miles before you have to gas up.

REALITY:
    It's a fibreglass mockup; a well-intentioned & real concept, with no engines, a very impressive dashboard complete with working computer displays... and it was first wheeled out at expo's and car shows almost 30 years ago. 100+ million dollars later
    , many shareholders, and that still isn't enough to get it off the ground. 30 years ago the technology didn't (publicly) exist to even make it possible. It exists now (only just), and computer simulations, wind tunnel tests, RC models have proven it will work.

It's not anti-grav, it certainly won't do anything like what Delonge's vehicle will do, but it is a genuine, gigantic leap in people-carrying tech, combining the virtues of a car, helicopter & airplane.

The technology is real and it exists NOW. So why isn't it being produced and available?

Money, (lots of money...) competition, politics & vested interests.

The cost to develop and certify a very ordinary airplane these days is several times more than that 100 million development cost to date. In fact, that wouldn't even cover the cost of developing a new & very ordinary car.

This "vehicle" is a toy compared to what Delonge is offering. Crowdfunded? Well this thing was partly crowdfunded.

30 years later? Zip. Nada. NOTHING. (sorry, I lie, you can get T-Shirts, models, merchandising... and a lot of promises that it will be available "soon" - but they said that 30 years ago, too).

Perhaps that puts my earlier posts to the uninitiated in perspective.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 13th October 2017 at 19:01.

32. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Yes! I knew exactly what this was, OMG (the Moller Skycar), so I dutifully stayed quiet.

It's never flown — or gone anywhere at all.

But yes, there are clear analogies here.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

KiwiElf (13th October 2017), muxfolder (13th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #240
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A prototype was successfully hovered several times (but it didn't look as cool as this one!) The tech is real, as is the intention, but at a guess, a cool $billion would be needed to get it working. Moller's biggest problem is a lack of money, bad publicity (or propaganda...) and promises he can't keep. There are extraordinary hurdles to overcome - and Delonge & team will face similar hurdles - beware of "shiny new objects"

For anyone interested, thread here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-TechFuture

Last edited by KiwiElf; 14th October 2017 at 06:34.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 39 LastLast