+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst 1 17 27 29 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #521
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,648 times in 741 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    I did a FOIA request about the alleged San Diego event with the Dept of the Navy, and they claim the USS Princeton had no records (even though it is claimed the princeton intercepted the object electronically). I was very specific in my request, making sure to request records of "any and all aircraft" in addition to the ships. They claim to have been thorough with the FOIA request, also looking through the Office of Naval Intelligence.

Next I did a FOIA request about the advanced aerospace/aviation threat identification program, and they have no records-- they sent the request to the Defense Intelligence Agency.

I smell a rat.
    I'm convinced that the Freedom of Information Act is another one of those statutes that often means the opposite of its name or title. Another example is the PATRIOT Act. There are many such examples and they really pride themselves in coming up with catchy titles that make neat acronyms.

I believe that a main purpose of FOIA is to keep tabs on what information of a sensitive and often secret nature is being sought, and more importantly, who is seeking it. A form of data mining by the PTB of those who are data mining the PTB, or trying to at least.

Very often FIOA requests are responded to by the good ole run around, such as by employing a variety of delay tactics and assertions that the information is not subject to disclosure because it is exempt from disclosure for some reason--usually a bogus reason.

FIOA can be very useful for getting mundane, or routine, run-of-the-mill information, but not so for the stuff that we really need to know and should be given access to without thereby causing the unwarranted and improper disclosure of legitimate sensitive and confidential information.

But what I've just said is not a call to refrain from using FOIA. To the contrary. We need to keep an eye on them and FOIA can sometimes yield results.
    Thank you, yes I do agree with your analysis of the FOIA mechanism. I don’t think it would be in place if it didn’t serve a few benefits for the system itself.

That being said, what I’m actually expecting to get back from them is some sort of mundane explanation such as balloons or some sort of experimental device... if they don’t deny it entirely.

I suspect that many people are making similar FOIA requests because of this delonge debacle.

My suspicion is that if we were to compare the returns of many people for the same event, it would highlight a wide variance of conflicting explanations, coming from the same goobermint sources.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), Mike (13th March 2018), Paul (13th March 2018), Satori (13th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #522
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,275 times in 8,874 posts

Mr Cameron on F2B!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Fade To Black

Episode 820 | Grant Cameron | Go Fast! To The Stars?

Published 13th March 2018

Grant Cameron is here to help us analyse the new 'Go Fast' video that was just released from Tom DeLonge and To The Stars Academy

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd July 2018), we-R-one (14th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #523
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,079 times in 18,660 posts

Dr.Corsi in his comments on the 'Q' threads has suggested
    several times that Trump may be the UFO/ET disclosure president
    when the topic cropped up. Then Trump floated the idea in a
    recent speech to the armed forces in California when semi joking
    a space force may be created. It reminded me of his political
    mentor Reagans comments in the UN.

Its hard to tell with Trump when he is in jokey mood whether
    he is just mooting an idea or is he getting at the Secret space
    programme ? probably the former though Dr.Corsi says Trumps
    says a lot when he seems not to be.

Trump floats idea for a military "space force"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrJhatw3K4
    Published on 14 Mar 2018Speaking to troops in San Diego on Tuesday,
    President Trump called outer space "a war-fighting domain," and floated
    the idea of adding a "space force" to the U.S. military. Watch his remarks.

=========================================
    Trump floats idea of an outer space army

Published on 15 Mar 2018
    President Donald Trump is entertaining the idea that the next
    war zone could be in. While addressing troops at a Marine
    Corps air station in California, he called for new security efforts
    in outer space. RT America’s Trinity Chavez reports.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #524
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,261 times in 537 posts

To me Trump's comment on the Space Force clearly had nothing to do with disclosure or ET's. He said they need to 'fight FROM space'.... not 'IN space'.

As in, he wants to rain down fire upon his earthly enemies from space.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningFox For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #525
    Moderator Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,648 times in 741 posts

I dunno. I seem to remember somebody, somewhere saying that every president is the ufo disclosure president. It’s how “they” keep everyone waiting for disclosure... just another 4 years, and maybe!

What I’d be very curious to know is whether other former or current heads of state, such as Canada’s Paul Hellier have already engaged in disclosure.

It makes sense to me that the US doesn’t have title on watching the skies.

By the way folks, if you have audible and didn’t like “Sekret machines”, within a certain time period I think you can “return” it and get your cash back.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), muxfolder (17th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #526
    Thanks

Quote I dunno. I seem to remember somebody, somewhere saying that every president is the
    ufo disclosure president. It’s how “they” keep everyone waiting for disclosure... just another
    4 years, and maybe!
    Yeah thats true the modern UFO phenomenon seems to have begun with Roosevelt around
    and definitely in WW11 and afterwards with Churchill /Truman discussing it . Eisenhower
    definitely knew thus Nixon , JFK, Johnson ,Ford ? , Carter ,H. Bush ,Clinton possibly G.Bush ?
    Obama and Trump is definitely interested . This could be speculation but there is a
    lot of suggested evidence if you look and listen to Grant Cameron and others....

I am listening to Grant on F2B and its pretty good and aprox 1hr 5 mins in he tells
    Jimmy he has been told someone from 'J 2 T Stars' will go on 60mins and step this
    up .Grant explains this is acclimatizing the general public not the UFO community
    and is confirmation of the subject not disclosure that's when the President or some
    other high level person In the media , DOD , intel agencies , FBI get the green light
    to release.....

Ep. 820 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Grant Cameron : Analyzes the 'Go Fast' Tom DeLonge UFO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN0R15Hg-B8

Quote To me Trump's comment on the Space Force clearly had nothing to do with disclosure
    or ET's. He said they need to 'fight FROM space'.... not 'IN space'.
    As in, he wants to rain down fire upon his earthly enemies from space.
    This may if what Grant is saying and Dr.Corsi and others that Trump would
    be a possible candidate for UFO disclosure especially if he serves two terms
    and 'J 2 T Stars' gets more media traction and explains the Donald's comments.

Grant explains how this CIA/intel op is the same as the one they tried with
    Bill Moore in the 1980's but updated. This would explain Dr.Corsi comments
    as he also has links to intel and other sources. Grant is the expert on this as
    far as I can tell but there is plenty of disinfo to wade through as we all know...

I'm coming from it connecting many dots , but of course this could be another
    red herring Intel op and false dawn......

=================================================

I am listening to Dark Journalists interview with Joseph Farrell posted below
    and in the extended intro he mentions Trump among among other topics
    and mentions the letter from Nixon which Daniel discussed in a previous show.

Trump has also been around for along time and he has links to powerfull people
    who may have gave him some info over the years....?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213197
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th March 2018 at 11:40.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (8th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #527
    Thanks

Quote Quote To me Trump's comment on the Space Force clearly had nothing to
    do with disclosure or ET's.
    Aprox 2hrs in they discuss Trumps comments about the Space Force and was
    it a freudian slip or more .....

DARK JOURNALIST & JOSEPH FARRELL: UFO X-FACTOR
    BLACK BUDGET & SECRET SPACE NETWORK!

Streamed live 12 hours ago

LIVESTREAM SPECIAL DARK JOURNALIST X BROADCAST!...16/3/18
    In this special episode Dark Journalist welcomes back the author of
    the Giza Death Star book series Dr. Joseph Farrell.

Together, they will take a deep look at the X Factor of UFOs that can
    be documented from the German Space Rockets through to the Secret
    Space Program and Commercial Privatization of the emerging Space
    Economy. They will also discuss the latest updates on Nixon's ET Time Capsule!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th March 2018 at 13:12.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (17th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Iancorgi (17th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #528
    Thanks

This post is a Moulten-Howe - Cameron SitRep

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Grant Cameron

Broadcast 7th April 2018

This weeks Phenomenon Radio with co-hosts Linda Moulton Howe, Reporter and Editor of Earthfiles.com, and retired USAF Tech Sgt. John Burroughs with guest Grant Cameron.
    Grant shares what he has been learning about all the delays & confusion from TTSA, Why he feels the gimbal videos are a complete "waste of time". Plus he expands on his perspectives on everything that has happened since the December 6th NYT story.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th April 2018 at 06:18.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), chrysocolla (8th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Iancorgi (8th April 2018), mountain_jim (8th April 2018), norman (8th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #529
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,685 times in 3,708 posts

This post is a Moulten-Howe - Cameron SitRep
    Ahhh . .. .I see.

Makes a lot of sense. They want to get out to the moon and mars and get busy doing and making stuff, NOT, fill in the ufology blanks.

Whatever the plan is, they are going to have to reveal/use antigrav' craft. That might be the only skinny connection to the dodgy ( and highly misleading ) MSM revelations.

They've got a plan to get busy, but they need to get us up to speed with the visible part of it, the part they can't hide.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2018), boja (23rd May 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th April 2018), Star Tsar (9th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #530
    Thanks

Mr Greenewald shares his perspective

Fade To Black

Episode 835 | John Greenewald | Black Vault TTSA Report

Broadcast 9th & Published 10th April 2018

John joins the show to discuss all the data he has garnered through his FOIA requests concerning AATIP, TTSA, The Pentagon, Mr Delonge, Mr Elizondo, His FOIA process & His fantastic website entitled theblackvault.com

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #531
    Thanks

May be of interest

Den Of Lore

A Long Con? ATTIP, TTSA, Knapp, The Nimitz & A Tic Tac UFO

Streamed & Published 21st May 2018

Discussing the recent George Knapp release & why the overall evidence is leading us to believe that TTSA & George Knapp are in the midst of perpetuating a fraudulent piece of UFO news in related to the TTSA video releases

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (25th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #532
    Thanks

Mr Corbell contributes

Extraordinary Beliefs

New Witness To The 2004 US Nimitiz Case

Published 13th June 2018

Mr Corbell interviews a man called "Trevor", A radar operator & Witness to the event to the US Nimitiz case which Trevor says the incident is not what got released by the DOD/TTSA, Namely that it was not a tic tac shape but was a flying disc.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd July 2018)

25. Link to Post #533
    Thanks

Latest from Richard's show

The Richard Dolan Show

Peter Levenda

Broadcast 11th June 2018

Richard & Peter chat His books, His career, His involvement with TTSA, TTSA as an organisation &The AATIP program.

Listen Here

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Cidersomerset (22nd June 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #534
    Thanks

Quote Latest from Richard's showQuote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show
    I just noticed this is the same show and Richard asks Peter how he got involved
    with Tom De Longe , Journey to the Stars and much more....Its a good interview imo...

Richard Dolan and Peter Levenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8CPJgCixoY
    11/6/18/......( 1hr 52 mins )...
    Richard Dolan interviews researcher Peter Levenda, whose classic works on the Nazis
    and the Occult established a stellar reputation for him. More recently, he has become
    well-known for his collaborative authorship with Tom DeLonge, singer of Blink 182 and
    organizer of the To the Stars Academy (TTSA). Dolan's interview of Levenda is fascinating,
    and Levenda richly explains the goals and actions of TTSA in 2017 an 2018. He also
    discusses the earlier UFO Disclosure initiative of DeLonge and John Podesta (campaign
    manager of Hillary Clinton) during 2015 and 2016, giving an invaluable window into the
    events of that time. Throughout this interview, Levenda gives a clear and honest perspective
    on what is, without question, the most discussed subject in ufology today. A can't miss interview.

Listen live to the Richard Dolan show every Monday from 8-10 p.m. Eastern at http://kgraradio.com
    Visit Peter Levenda's website at http://peterlevenda.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd June 2018 at 17:31.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Cognitive Dissident (22nd June 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (29th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #535
    Thanks

Extraordinary Beliefs

Cmdr David Favour | 2004 US Nimitiz Case | Part One

Published 23rd June 2018

Mr Corbell interviews the man behind all the controversy @ the start of the year Commander David Favour of the Black Aces Squadron to get to the heart of the matter regarding the USS Nimitz & The "Tic Tac UFO".

Cmdr David Favour | 2004 US Nimitiz Case | Part Two

Published 27th June 2018

In this discussion, we get into the details. We talk about the different witness reports on the TIC TAC UFO encounter, and we talk about the nature of observation and how it can be flawed. This highlights the important role of a good investigator, and how event witnesses can’t be compared as “Apples to Apples”. Cmdr. Fravor even relates a couple stories that provide deeper meaning into the feelings he has on, why intelligent observation and study into the UFO topic is important.

Dave’s quite candid in this interview. His hope is that you understand the importance of serious UFO encounters, being investigated seriously. That there’s so much to gain but also so much to lose, if we don’t openly investigate observed UFO technologies. That he’s hopeful, due to renewed government interest.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2018), boja (29th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (29th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #536
    Thanks

Fresh from LM-H

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | John Greenwald

Recorded 24th May & Published 1st July 2018

Linda & Mr Borrughs interview John Greenwald all about The USS Nimitz, The NYT Story, AATIP itself & the name change, All the claims made, All the inaccuracies plus his out of this world website entitled TheBlackVault.com

&

Phenomenon Radio | Commander David Favour

Recorded 28th June & Published 1st July 2018

[I]Linda & Mr Borrughs interviews David Favour of strike figher squadron 41 & He takes us through his encounter with the "Tic Tac UFO" whilst flying his F/A 18 Super Hornet, Over Baha, California, back in early November 2004 .

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd July 2018 at 03:59.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2018), BMJ (2nd July 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (2nd July 2018)

33. Link to Post #537
    Thanks
    Thanked 215,611 times in 15,736 posts

Fresh from LM-H
    EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | John Greenwald

Recorded 24th May & Published 1st July 2018

Linda & Mr Borrughs interview John Greenwald all about The USS Nimitz, The NYT Story, AATIP itself & the name change, All the claims made, All the inaccuracies plus his out of this world website entitled TheBlackVault.com

Excellent, and thanks: this is NOT yet posted on the Phenomenon Radio archives page.

Very important, and John Greenwald really spills the beans — though utterly professionally, as always — about his own serious disquiet concerning this entire dog's breakfast of a PR mess.

More and more, To The Stars Academy looks like a ramshackle outfit that's glossy, egoistic and ambitious but BADLY needs (a) a well thought-out marketing strategy, and (b) some coherence in the way it presents itself to the world. It's failing badly right now.

Do listen to John Greenwald here. He's done a very good job indeed.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (2nd July 2018), BMJ (2nd July 2018), Cognitive Dissident (3rd July 2018), drneglector (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd July 2018), KiwiElf (2nd July 2018), mountain_jim (2nd July 2018), Star Tsar (2nd July 2018)

35. Link to Post #538
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,196 times in 1,813 posts

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2018 at 16:56.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), we-R-one (21st July 2018)

37. Link to Post #539
    Thanks
    Thanked 215,611 times in 15,736 posts

Michael Salla has waded in.
    Is Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy a Deep State Operation?
    11 July, 2018

Former Blink 182 rockstar, Tom DeLonge, is having great difficulty in convincing many UFO researchers that his To the Stars Academy is not a Deep State operation. Many believe that DeLonge has been coopted by savvy Deep State operatives who gave him access to the rarefied world of highly classified Special Access Programs in order to manipulate him.

Despite the success of the To The Stars Academy in getting mainstream media attention to study UFO files released by the U.S. military intelligence community, a number of UFO researchers have become very vocal in their criticism of DeLonge, basically claiming that he is in over his head and is being played by the Deep State.

The concern has become so great that Peter Levenda, one of DeLonge’s co-authors in his book series, Sekret Machines, attended the Contact in the Desert Conference in June to dispel such concerns. I recently was able to view the video of his presentation given on June 3, 2018 which was aptly titled: “Conspiracy Theories & UFOlogy: Tom Delonge & the Deep State Scenario”.

In the abstract he wrote:
    This will be a discussion of the current theories in Ufological circles that Tom DeLonge and the To The Stars Academy are agents of a “deep state” that wishes to manipulate Ufology, or expectations concerning UFOs, for the benefit of a secret cabal of government insiders.
    In his nearly two hour presentation, Levenda offered a strident defense of DeLonge, the To the Stars Academy, and his own involvement in the book series. However, Levenda’s defense was so unconvincing that he inadvertently raised doubts with viewers, such as myself, over whether DeLonge may indeed be in over his head and has been coopted into a Deep State operation.

Levenda began by describing his own background and research that has made him a successful book author, who has travelled widely and interviewed many infamous individuals. His first book, Unholy Alliance: A History of Nazi Involvement with the Occult (1995) has become a classic and was among the first that examined the cult beliefs that dominated Nazi Germany’s ruling elite.

I read the book and have it on my bookshelf as a reliable source on Nazi occult beliefs. Levenda’s scholarship won him many fans, including myself.

What did raise my eyebrows during his Contact in the Desert presentation was Levenda’s account of how in 1968, as a 17 year old, he was involved in establishing a cult church in New York city where he and his buddy were self-appointed bishops.

Levenda described how he and his buddy gate-crashed the Robert Kennedy funeral impersonating high level church dignitaries who were transported in a limousine. Was this all simply an elaborate lark by two precocious 17 year olds as Levenda contends, or was something more sinister at play?

What we do know for certain is that Levenda and his buddy became targets for recruitment by rival strange churches, which were fronts for the CIA and other intelligence agencies as Levenda has publicly acknowledged. He says that he declined such offers, and his subsequent worldwide travel and research, was prompted by intellectual curiosity into the bizarre and unusual.

Perhaps, but the legitimate question can be raised about whether his subsequent writing career was established as a suitable cover for recruitment as a CIA agent and/or operative. After all, as a precocious 17 year old, he had displayed a clear talent for deception and establishing fake identities. This surely would have made him an ideal recruit for the shadowy world of CIA covert operations.

It is what Levenda had to say about critics of the To The Stars Academy that really raised my suspicions during his presentation. He called out Dr. Steven Greer as one of the more prominent critics, and set out to contrast Greer and DeLonge’s approaches to gathering UFO evidence.

Whereas Greer was depicted as touting up to 1000 unnamed whistleblowers/insiders spilling the beans on the UFO/extraterrestrial cover up, DeLonge was credited with getting former high level government and corporate officials to come forward and risk their reputations by joining his To The Stars Academy.

The audience was told that Greer was touting speculation by unknown sources, whereas DeLonge was promoting scientific research by having hard facts and evidence discussed by experts who had verifiable credentials in the military industrial complex.

There was a major flaw in Levenda’s critique of Greer. It is simply not true to say that Greer has touted unknown whistleblowers as sources on the UFO coverup. In his May 2001, Disclosure Project Press Conference, he got 21 former military, government and corporate figures to go public. In the subsequent book, Disclosure: Military and Government Witnesses Reveal the Greatest Secrets in Modern History, there were over 60 individuals who by a vast majority went on the record in terms of their identities and credentials.

While it is true that the bulk of Greer’s hundreds of Disclosure Project witnesses (currently estimated up to a 1000 according to Levenda) have not been named, a significant number have been publicly identified and their testimonies are available for research and analysis. Distorting the record of a prominent critic certainly did not help Levenda’s main goal of rebutting Greer’s criticism of DeLonge as out of his depth when it came to dealing with the Deep State.

Levenda went to great effort to stress that DeLonge had been researching the UFO field for decades, and was sufficiently familiar with the issues and main figures in the field to make good judgement calls on who’s authentic or not.

Essentially, Levenda was saying we can trust DeLonge and not see him as an inexperienced dupe, who has been taken in by the Deep State as Greer and other critics were contending.

My own knowledge in this regard is limited to an incident where Tom DeLonge got to hear the views of William Tompkins and Dr. Bob Wood regarding a secret space program, Solar Warden, established by the U.S. Navy with the aid of corporations such as Douglas Aircraft/McDonnell Douglas. Both Tompkins and Dr Wood have decades of experience with Douglas Aircraft and the aerospace industry.

DeLonge expressed his disbelief that such a thing could have happened. I know that DeLonge is not alone in disbelieving that the U.S. Navy could have secretly developed kilometers long space carriers out of its classified facilities as Tompkins contends. There is testimonial evidence that U.S. Air Force officials, have investigated Tompkins and Corey Goode’s claims in this regard as well, as I have written about here.

My book, the US Navy’s Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance, lays out all the evidence that Solar Warden was real, and that it continues to operate in Deep Space. Perhaps DeLonge is merely reflecting the worldview of his insider sources, largely drawn from the US Air Force, who disbelieve that they would have been out of the loop on such an advanced technology program.

What the above incident does show, however, is that DeLonge has an inability to reconcile information that is contrary to what he is being told by his insiders. That’s a red flag and doesn’t help build confidence that he is not being duped by the military industrial community.

It is what Levenda had to say about the John Podesta – DeLonge link that finally shifted me from being an agnostic on the “DeLonge is an agent of the Deep State” perspective. Levenda described the Pizzagate controversy raised by Wikileaks release of thousands of Podesta emails by dismissing it as yet another example of the fear and paranoia that is so prevalent in the UFO community.

Levenda assured the audience that there’s nothing to Pizzagate and that Podesta isn’t the pedophile child sacrificing deviant that many now believe due to the Wikileaks release. In the past, I’ve written admiringly of Podesta, and also of Hillary Clinton, in their respective roles in promoting UFO disclosure dating back from the 1990’s during the Clinton Administration, right up to the 2016 Presidential campaign.

Like many in the UFO/exopolitics communities I saw them as heroes fighting the good disclosure fight, and supported them above other politicians/public figures who remained silent on the UFO issue.

All that changed with the October-November 2016 Wikileaks releases of the Podesta emails that showed coded language using pizza related words being used by Podesta, Clinton, and their associates. Investigative reporter Ben Swann and other investigators showed that this was an elaborate code used by known pedophile networks that indulged in child trafficking, and even ritual human sacrifice. The fact that many of the symbols and codes were known to law enforcement agencies merited close examination of such claims despite debunking efforts by the mainstream media such as the New York Times and Snopes.

I had earlier been made aware of the connection between child trafficking and the Washington D.C. political establishment (Deep State) through the pioneering research of John DeCamp in The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska and Cathy Obrien’s seminal book, Trance: Formation of America. Both of these books showed how an elaborate sex-trade in children was used to compromise young upcoming politicians, and ultimately make them agents of the Deep State as they were rapidly promoted into senior positions.

I understand that this is all very controversial, and why UFO researchers would want to steer clear of all of this. However, with the Wikileaks release of Podesta’s emails, we have someone long viewed as among the few public officials supporting UFO disclosure being directly implicated in an alleged network of child traffickers that practice many kinds of abusive rituals.

I would have understood it if Levenda had simply skirted around all this controversy and merely pointed out that DeLonge’s association with Podesta pre-dated the Wikileaks email release (they began meeting in mid-2015). This would have meant that DeLonge, along with Levenda, were simply unaware of what Podesta may have been involved in, and merely wanted to elicit his support for a UFO disclosure initiative that they were pursuing.

Tom DeLonge, Peter Levenda, and John Podesta pictured from left during a 2015 interview

However, what Levenda did instead was to offer a full-throated rebuttal of the entire Pizzagate controversy. Levenda said it was all another example of the systemic fear and paranoia that is part of the UFO community, and there was nothing of substance in the Pizzagate controversy. He even made a crude pizza joke about it all, to the stunned silence of his audience.

That is not the position an objective researcher would take when looking at all the data and evidence. The Podesta emails are a part of the public record, and in many of them he and other Clinton affiliated figures appear to be using pizza related code words and symbols recognized by law enforcement bodies as common among pedophile rings.

Levenda was not interested in seriously examining the Wikileaks email release in terms of what the use of a coded pizza words meant for Podesta and Clinton.

That’s when it finally hit me. Levenda was a Deep State agent/operative after all. His history and recruitment by the Deep State was hidden in plain sight with his account of his exploits as a precocious 17 year old which brought him into contact with CIA/Deep State operatives in an “innocent lark” involving the creation of a fake church cult.

Furthermore, who would be unscrupulous enough to use deception and a fake identity to gate crash the funeral of Bobby Kennedy who had just been assassinated after clinching the Democratic nomination for the 1968 Presidential campaign? Certainly not any normal person, but instead a future CIA agent/operative with a talent for using deception in public interactions.

Ironically, Levenda’s attempt to prove he was not a Deep State operative only succeeded in converting me from being an agnostic on the whole “DeLonge is an agent of the Deep State” narrative, to now accepting it.

DeLonge may still be a well-meaning researcher wanting to promote UFO disclosure, but he has been coopted by Deep State operatives, including Levenda, and that is not a good foundation for any kind of genuine disclosure of the truth behind UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (14th July 2018), Did You See Them (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), Hervé (12th July 2018), mountain_jim (12th July 2018), norman (23rd July 2018), Paul (12th July 2018), we-R-one (21st July 2018)

39. Link to Post #540
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,890 times in 1,163 posts

Thanks for this Bill. I am particularly happy to see that Salla brings up the Pizzagate / Podesda email associations, because his summary agrees with my reading of that info and the art choices and coded language -

Once I viewed the available evidence there was no way for me to believe the Podestas' were not involved in some very sordid pedophilia-related activities and I have been disturbed over their apparent success at sweeping all that under the public-awareness rug.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Did You See Them (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th July 2018), norman (23rd July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst 1 17 27 29 LastLast