+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 12 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

as I read that quoted line it sounded like implanting a meme in the younger generation.
    Yes. The meme, clearly stated by DeLonge himself, is that [my paraphrase, but actually maybe pretty close] the military-intel insiders are heroes who have had a bad rap and need all the support they can get. DeLonge himself used the word 'heroes' several times.
    It is interesting and they seem to be ramping up the learning curve on UFO disclosure. Perhaps all the missing $$$ and degradation to civilization from suppressed UFO phenomenon and the breakaway civilization actions have their timelines in a tangle they are rolling out carefully controlled disclosure to try and undo what their suppression and lying programs with their paradigm of scarcity have brought them. Catherine Austin Fitts in Dark Journalist interviews and her presentations at Secret Space Program notes having high level meetings with government officials on the effects of disclosure or even sudden disclosure on the population. Good work on this thread all around. Is it a carefully orchestrated Rand Corp type of disclosure roll out? Let's not forget to recall the series opener of the X Files....Maybe it is going to be time for Lucy to have to do a lot of "Essplaining"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Debra (11th April 2016), DNA (10th April 2016), gaiagirl (21st July 2018), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 18th August 2016 at 03:42.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

avid (10th April 2016), Bill Ryan (10th April 2016), Carmody (10th April 2016), CurEus (13th April 2016), Debra (11th April 2016), DNA (10th April 2016), edina (25th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), NeedleThreader (11th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), sommervr (10th June 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

There are a lot of reasons to be a little wary and concerned. Early reviews of the first book are very positive... but it does feel like it's likely to be a limited hangout.
    Thanks, very good points Bill! There is at this point much uncertainty within me about what Tom has shared, I do find there is definitely a truthful commitment on his part from the perspective that this is truly something he is passionate about. But how much more of this is truth, that I am in the process of trying to figure out.

I notice that Tom has a wide perspective, I do believe there is a genuine enthusiasm behind that. For me, what is missing here is what exactly are the sources that have fed him
    this information, my focus is actually more on the fact that there is from our perspective an unknown force feeding him this type of information. To me that in combination with a popular artist on a popular UFO radio show spreading the message that there are some people in the government that are actually heroes when it comes to the UFO topic, that is huge! That is so much that I am very busy thinking of the various implications of that portion of it alone, before I am going past that to try to figure out is the message true or not.

So this C2C episode is definitely in itself a pretty remarkable thing! Now, I must say that yes in deed a gut reaction is that there is a naive element present in the sense that it is definitely possible that this is a scenario where "the elite" makes a failed attempt at using a popular music artist as a middle man to distract people's awareness of the truth, immediately that is a major concern and I definitely share that reaction with you Bill. But if that is true, then we might be looking straight into the eyes of the beast. My take on it so far is that it appears to be an entreprenuer that is in the works of creating an enterprise around some information that might be coming straight from the elite without the person being aware of it. Either that or it is straight up constructed up front lie. Maybe there is something of this that is true, for instance it might be true that some persons with limited access in the government are in a way heroes, but I find we are dealing with such a massive topic in general and on top of that these claims pop up, that's not something I am just going to sign under. I need to study this much more.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 10th April 2016 at 15:24.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

NeedleThreader (11th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    As someone who has spent considerable time studying and living within intel circles as well as the ET - disclosure arena - I can testify that there is no cohesive leadership and this may be why there is so much dripping going on. They are confused. There are so many different factions with different agendas. And there is definitely scrambling going on as the entire facade is cracking. I would suggest everyone in America read "The Devil's Chessboard" and then add hyper dimensional extraterrestrial overlords to that and the struggle for humans to activate their free will to consciousness and you would start to get a grounding in what we are dealing with.
    Thank you — actually, I'd like to ask you to say a little more about this. One of my criticisms of DeLonge's presentation on C2C (which I didn't state earlier on the thread) was that he said — my paraphrase from memory — there's just a grab-bag of scientists, and no big-picture overview.

I found that hard to believe. The analogy would be in World War II, there being no strategic overview of the entire campaign... just a bunch of battles fought by locally focused field commanders, all under fire and with their hands full. And if there really IS a threat to the planet, as DeLonge strongly implies, it's hardly going to be a 'grab-bag of scientists' who are considering the very, very serious problems. It'll be a military-intel issue, at the highest possible level.

I do know that there's a lot of fracturing among the different agencies (not to mention countries) involved. Camelot witness Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann) described to us vividly, and credibly, where he'd presided over meetings between representatives of different agencies, each with their own interests, where things got so heated that at one point a chair was thrown across the room. (Write that into a movie! )

So yes, "They are confused. There are so many different factions with different agendas." Agreed fully. But can you expand on this further?

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Debra (11th April 2016), DNA (10th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), KiwiElf (10th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), TODD & NORA (10th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016), william r sanford72 (10th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

And — @ PRAY PEACE — I have another question... maybe a contentious one.

DeLonge maintains that he's been told there is a threat to the planet, and that (my VERY rough paraphrase), not all of 'The Others' are benevolent. I believe that.

Now, Steven Greer is the agencies' keep-him-in-our-pockets-in-case-of-Disclosure-to-reassure-everyone golden boy. Does this mean that the Greer strategy has been abandoned, and that he's now being thrown to the dogs? A serious question.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (11th April 2016), Atlas (16th February 2017), avid (10th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Debra (11th April 2016), DNA (10th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), KiwiElf (10th April 2016), mab777 (10th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Spellbound (17th May 2016), Spirithorse (10th April 2016), TODD & NORA (10th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

.More about Tom DeLonge, written up for Coast To Coast AM here:

"The entire UFO phenomenon is about multiple gods that fight among themselves, and by design factionalize mankind into different religions, to step back and let us fight each other, so it has other things that it wants to accomplish, and we don't notice them because we're too involved fighting each other," DeLonge recounted.
    Wes Penre, the Gnostic Gospels, and many others have been saying this for some time ...

The various UFO crashes might have been done on purpose for the aliens to translate their technology to humanity ...

And although DeLonge is talking about the Cold War keep in mind the history may go back further and include things like the monetary system and religions among said technologies ...

... in order to give us greater weapons of war to use on each other, he continued.

The Day After Roswell by Phillip Corso is not so much about the Roswell crashes as it is the story of General Electric and other companies many have heard of, and how the military industrial complex carried out their coup which had previously failed with Smedley Butler and was so eloquently articulated at the time by a shaken to the core President Eisenhower.

As has been stated DeLonge is convincing about being in touch with government officials which is of course a double edged sword. On the one hand, military and government documentation and statements are to be taken seriously wherever and however they may appear, and as much as it pains to think about the upcoming election we have Clinton and Podesta making public statements about UFOs. On the other, the government is run by the military industrial complex and the CIA who are by profession liars. So we have that.

Please keep in mind that DeLonge himself may have his quirks and let's be polite and say limited education as do we all; no one is immune. It can be taken into consideration that as a musician DeLonge speaks a global language that everyone understands, whether they speak it or not. Close Encounters Of The Third Kind comes to mind.

Sekret Machines is another corporation that deserves attention.
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 10th April 2016 at 18:52.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (10th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th October 2017), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016), william r sanford72 (10th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I listened to the interview a day or so after it aired. I am going to listen again today carefully to get some of my questions answered.
    My take on the first listen was "Oh another new whistleblower" But then after that initial reaction I thought that maybe there is some truth in what he was saying. Maybe, Kinda, somewhat believeable. But when he went to the marketing of books that were non fiction and fiction books? I then just kept hearing blah blah blah. Then I started to think this was just more dis information crap.
    Maybe because he was a popular musician makes him more believeable? Who knows. He most likely has the time and the financial means to travel from place to place to interview or be interviewed. Maybe he was as described and just got very lucky to ask the right questions at the right time. I hate to be too cynical, but.....
    I will give it another close listen and try to come to a more informed conclusion.
    Now with that said, what I heard does sound pretty cool.
    Last edited by JohnJ; 10th April 2016 at 17:24.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), DNA (10th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

DeLonge maintains that he's been told there is a threat to the planet, and that (my VERY rough paraphrase), not all of 'The Others' are benevolent. I believe that.

Now, Steven Greer is the agencies' keep-him-in-our-pockets-in-case-of-Disclosure-to-reassure-everyone golden boy. Does this mean that the Greer strategy has been abandoned, and that he's now being thrown to the dogs? A serious question.
    Bill, what I think we are witnessing here, is the multi layered nature of deception. After having studied Tom's sharing of information I firmly believe both the source and the messenger are telling "the truth", but that this is false due to a layer of security that source of information has been in contact with. So I think overall the message is pretty false and that it has been injected into the truth seeking community designed to distract and deceive. But that is the aspect of this that I find fascinating, because that tells me someone is sitting on a lot of information, wants the people to be in the dark and shows it. Now, that among all of this is what I find most likely. The issue about Tom's story is that he is not a first hand witness. So no matter how great his intentions might be, the fact remains that at the root it might be a planted lie.

When it comes to Greer, I think that he is protected by higher intelligence beyond this world. Much of Greer's work is about love as a bridge to connect forms of life that people need to become aware of and that's such a profound step for mankind that I am sure that is nested into an intelligent design beyond what agencies on earth are able to control. So in that sense any agency might have any agenda/plan against Greer, but that might not play any important role in the events that are unfolding.

The reason I think love meditation plays an important role in various UFO contacts (I was personally in contact with Christ in prayer prior to my UFO experience asking for the contact to occur, but I had friends around me that got to experience it without that contact made directly by them), is because you are in a state of higher truth than normal and therefore on that level you become temporarily less limited, not in terms of senses directly, but in terms of what is allowed into those senses at that state of being, because the act of meditation/prayer is an act of free will, the combination is what makes these experiences appropriate from a higher intelligence point of view, part of that is so that the event does not unfold in- or create fear. Because they know that very limited beings can become scared.

Every day now I become more and more convinced that the greater the connection to truth is, the less limited you are as a being. So when you seek truth, you find truth. The free will is respected.

At this point in my evolution, I am pretty sure that creation is infinite. And I'm thinking of what it would be like to be one of those intelligent beings coming here, that have access to things that we cannot even imagine. They are perfectly aware of the miracle of creation, how it is constantly supporting their being and from that point they have absolutely no reason for any kinds of battle about anything. Therefore causing pain is not in their vocabulary anymore, they have learned that, transcended beyond that and are now at a level of freedom beyond our understanding. They want us to be as free as they are, become free from all deception present on earth, but they respect free will and the natural progress of creation.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 10th April 2016 at 17:46.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), fourty-two (10th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), NeedleThreader (11th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016), william r sanford72 (10th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I've listened to the first hour and 20 minutes.
    I 100% agree with his stance that witnessing a UFO is often contingent on the brains ability to engage a certain meditative state with opened dormant senses.
    I like that he brought John Keel and Jacque Vallee into the idea of UFO's.
    For me personally, I feel the human population of the planet is under a spell if you will that binds us tighter than any chain could.
    All UFO experiences and interactions feel so unexplainable because we are interacting with folks who are not under this spell. The are not chained.
    I personally feel the spell has been explained to us via mythology. I look at the story of the Titan Cronos/Saturn swallowing his children in order to prevent them from attaining their powers and perhaps overthrowing him. Cronos being the God of time, I feel that we are the children of Universe but we have been swallowed and are now bound within this spell. I feel it is time that causes us to not be able to access the multidimensional aspect of ourselves.

It seems folks who imbibe mushrooms, Ayahuasca and such escape this perceptual confine and are able to glimpse UFO's and aliens.
    I'm of the opinion that folks can do this without drugs, and they can meditate and reach past this spell and see on their own.

I didn't know what to think of Tom's story of meditating and hoping to see UFO's, and then falling asleep and hearing hundreds of people walking and talking around him.
    It's bizarre, but I don't really know how to classify that.

Tom's story about being given permission by high ranking General types from the US military to disclose the information he's received seemed pretty legit.

Tom seems to have a pretty positive view on the military and Government officials. I'm guessing he does not factor the depopulation agenda into what he is doing.

The term "aliens" is not used, the term "others" is used. And he states they are referred to as gods and that these gods fight among themselves. And that these "others" are instigating war among mankind.

I agree with the term "aliens" being false. When you factor time, dimensions and space, we have no idea where these folks are coming from. And yes, I'm thinking any sentient being not locked in the spell that I think the human race is in would in fact appear as a god.

I have to say, this sounds a lot like "The Terra Papers" by Robert Morningsky.

Atleast in so much as their being a war going on between contending races of "others" is concerned over this planet.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), findingneo (13th October 2017), fourty-two (10th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), JohnJ (10th April 2016), mab777 (10th April 2016), Mike (10th April 2017), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016), william r sanford72 (10th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2016), DNA (10th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), KiwiElf (10th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th April 2016), Debra (12th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), KiwiElf (10th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Swanette (10th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

• I'd love for DeLonge to sit in a room for a day or two with Richard Dolan, Timothy Good, Jim Marrs, Linda Howe, Joseph Farrell, and Catherine Austin Fitts. (I'd not mind being there, too. ) I suspect DeLonge's focus might be sharpened just a little, and his perspective broadened.

Looking into Tom's past interviews I found a mention of Joseph Farrell, Marrs and Good in one from a few years back. He gives them a shout out and basically hijacks an Amazon Book Club interview pushing these guys and their books.

Would be an interesting sit-down for sure.

From Jan 2015.

http://Www.amazonfrontrow.com/post/1...-guitarist-tom
    Last edited by Adam Greenland; 10th April 2016 at 18:38.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam Greenland For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

After listening to the interview again I still am not convinced that what he says is legitimate.
    He did say that he was working on the books before he met the insiders. Sooooooooo, mis speak or is he telling the truth or is he a clever young man spinning a tale?
    He addressed the question, "Why him?" Basically because he had prepared a thesis. And that he knows people. And is respectful.
    I have always thought the story of gods with a little "g" makes more sense than most to me. I am now more curious to hear and read what more he has to say.
    Not sure about his story but I think I will fuel it by buying his book. Let us see where it goes.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

The revealing of Greer's corruption is an interesting nutshell. It's like new agers and the moral relativists who think sunshine and thinking positive thoughts will solve all our problems. We have a very big problem on Earth at the moment - 30 million human slaves, most of them children, being sold for sex.
    I was struck when I listened to Kerry's interview with Mark Richards when Richard's stated that refugee situations like the one in Syria are created partially for the massive refugee situation which negative ET's take advantage of for food, sex and slavery. I remember hearing Richards state this before the refugee situation in Syria had become the point of focus for the media it has now become. Of course this whole outlet Kerry has found could be all bullocks, and here is to hoping that it is.

We have very real base material evil actively destroying the means for humans to survive at all - it starts with the rape and extraction of the life blood of the planet and continues up the pyramid, plants, animals, humans....and who or what is at the top of that pyramid? Inmo...hyperdimensional/ET service to self and the humans that worship it think they are masters but clearly are slaves.
    I often wonder if our Secret Space Program can stand up to these folks. Or, are they the equivalent of Venice ferrymen pole pushing a passenger Gondola towards a bay of Aircraft Carriers and Battleships?
    Only practicing their craft because they are not even noticed and or considered no threat what so ever.

Greer has been on the Russian payroll since the late 70s when he was recruited during his time in Israel. He's been kept around with an Agency handler but his pathologies and criminal behavior have soured those who were ok with him dripping some of the goods out. His "all the ETS are good" thing also has gotten old considering what is going on. My read is that the intel world currently has a fair amount of "wanderers" incarnated into it to try to do the right thing. It's not organized at all but there are good people here and there and definitely a few in positions of authority who understand that there is a serious battle for Earth currently underway and the nation states are a front for what's really happening.
    I realize what you are stating with Greer, and although Bill and Kerry have done a fine job of pointing this out, I've always found myself secretly wishing Greer was correct. (A guy can dream right?)
    I've come to the point where I've felt he just wasn't being discerning, but I've never thought so far as to think the guy is a paid agent spreading dissinfo.
    Do you have any links to substantiate any of these claims on Greer? Insofar as he being a paid disinformation agent and all?

Planet X is real, they know it, and it's also driving a current call out to anyone who might have a clue.
    You got any kind of timeline for that?
    I would love to hear something in the 10,000 year range so I can stop worrying my pretty little head about it.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), JohnJ (10th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), TODD & NORA (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Firstly, thank you again for the MP3's Bill.
    I found it interesting that Tom stated in hour two, that his intention is to reverse the cynicism people have about government and the military industrial complex. Therefore I continue to look for hidden agendas and my trust will be zero until I hear more.
    I find it very possible that the UFO crashes were no accident and were also not shot down by our own technology, accidentally on purpose by OTHERS, as they say.

I am also very intrigued with the use of the word OTHERS by TOM and the high heed yins. The term "others" was coined in the 70s by an entity named TOM (a coincidence I am sure) who spoke through transceiver, Phyllis V Schemmer. The book, "The only planet of choice" was later published in 1993. Phyllis announced that she was not a channeler, but a transceiver. The term others was used to describe malevolent lower density/dimensional beings who did not have humanities best interests within their agenda.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post593125

An example, Quote:Tom:
    Quote That is correct, and that would then create nightmarish pollution destructiveness of portions of Planet Earth. We must find another way of removing these OTHERS at this time.
    Staying with this for now. As Russia is mentioned in the interview and the cold war. Another interesting quote from the same thread.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post595147

Quote This should concern us, because many influential people attended The Nine’s Esalen seminars, including Russians who were part of the Institute’s Soviet Exchange programme. Some of these later rose to prominence in the Gorbachev regime and were instrumental in the downfall of Communism. (The Esalen Institute now runs the US branch of the Gorbachev Foundation.)
    Others ? I see a connection here with what Tom says in the interview and with what was transceived to Phyllis.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), TODD & NORA (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

also...I recently asked the head of intel of one of the major agencies - how bad are the biggest baddies? considering that we took in the highest level Nazi science minds...what is the degree of what they are up to now? and he said - what they are doing now would make the Nazis look like school children. but it's not genocide, it's the opposite. Transhumanism. And I mentioned Dulce and he and the other did not blink, but slightly nodded like...yeah...that's what we are talking about.

So if this is indeed the case, the bifurcation is total. And the intelligent awake ones in intelligence...they are becoming emboldened to take action in a positive sense. And at this point, the greatest evolutionary act we can take, is to support the awakening of individual FREE WILL. For it is Free Will that when consciously activated will be the tool for Earth to regain its balance and it is that which the Others - or whatever they are - the maggots of space and time - are trampling all over us and will continue to do as long as we remain zombified, stupefied, and passive.
    Yes... I agree. DeLonge’s disclosure is likely to be a sanitized, exciting-but-feels-good story that carefully excludes most of the ugliest, nastiest aspects of all this. (But I would be delighted to be wrong.) The transhumanist agenda is part of that. This is evil on steroids.

And it’s humans that are doing that... not ‘The Others’. No ‘heroes’ there.

Re Greer, I knew about the criminality and psychopathy (he’s not really human himself, and that’s not a joke); I think more and more people do know about that, now.

But I’d not heard about the Russian payroll thing. I can believe it. He’s a chess piece on the big board, but may well be sacrificed if he’s no longer useful (or becomes too embarrassing).

You’re right about Free Will versus the Zombies. Sounds like the title of a straight-to-DVD movie. But yes, it’s in our hands, and it’s why we’re all here. No magical rescue, though we do hope that the benevolent ETs (and there are some!) are somehow on our side.

I remain cautiously skeptical of DeLonge, and I’ll listen to his next interview with great interest. I would certainly LOVE to hear him talking, in depth, with Richard Dolan and Linda Howe. One could sell tickets for that.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), BMJ (17th May 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), drneglector (16th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Ol' Roy (13th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (11th April 2016), Shannon (11th April 2016), TODD & NORA (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Physics is also 'on fire' right now. Things are moving along fast. One of a hundred items. this will lead to fully blown transmutation, along with well..other stuff. When you have fractional electrons, you automatically beget or move to, in logic dominos....proton/neutron disruption and flipping, which is...transmutation. Which automatically changes all basis of finance, scarcity, and resource --all in one fell swoop, which is what I've been warning about, regarding gold/silver/money/finance..that the people in finance and money markets, global finance, in the big and the small, they have no idea what is about to happen. Final positions and last cards are slowly being laid and prepped for being played, in that world, right now. (note very carefully, that in the comment section, the 'poo-pooing' controller originated nay sayers and natural ground-pounder textbook science dogmatic types.....are losing out to the open forward looking scientific pioneers. This is a massive change that has taken place in the past year or so, all over the world. Recall that Mitsubishi heavy industries reported solid work in transmutation in the past two years [50+ billion dollar corporation]..and Toyota corporation [220+ billion dollar corporation]..backs the work up with their own works and replications)

The logic path to transmutation from the fractional electron measurement success in the physorg article..is simple and straightforward. The connection --is that it is all plasma based. Plasma is inherently----organized two dimensional forced and resonant/polarized pathways. Professor nagaoka's work is plasma based... and thus two dimensional and quantum-localized. As is the fractional electron creation and measurement in the physorg article. Same-same. So don't say I never did any multi-trillion dollar favours for you.

Additionally, with regard to the subject matter at hand...I found an article at physorg about 1.5 weeks back, on using electricity and chemical stews to speed stem cell growth into differentiated cells, ones that self assemble into the given requisite organ or whatnot. Something that worked, and the study was announced. Sound familiar?

To add, the manufacturing of differentiated stem cells, from one's OWN DNA mixture, for one's OWN organ or limb or skin re-growth (teeth, eyes, etc), that manufacturing hardware is being designed, uhm, er, a short distance from me. (first hand data)

The techniques, in the basic sense are 'finished'. The trick is designing the commercial hardware for doing the differentiation work on MASS or bulk. To get those stem cells, your own stem cells, differentiated for you. As in like, a kilo or two of them, whatever you need, for the specific organ or structure regeneration.

This goes back to the time when the forum made a change, ie, moderators left, and whatnot.

I remember, a time, right near the end of that... when in one specific thread, some people wanted to come on board and talk about transhumanism and hybrids in labs, with highly accelerated growth processes.

They said a few things and one or two those things made me perk up, and note that they were serious, and the data was real. Some things that only the informed would know. I stated that they should be allowed to speak...as there were indications, to me, that this was legitimate....and the rest of the folks decided they wanted no part of yet another kerfuffle/flap/yarn... and resoundingly shouted it down.

Too bad, because here it is again......

Disclosure is going mainstream for the very reason that..in order to control the direction and outcome, the upper hand in the flow must be maintained, it must be driven and ridden. At a certain point...the switch does indeed flip. Slowly ---but it does flip. Disclosure is the only way to control it so the massive bloom and fire of outrage does not take all of the hidden structure down and at war with the bulk of humanity, in the open sense.

Push HAS come to shove, the unstoppable force, as misdirected and slowed as it is... is beating the living crap out of the immovable object, right now.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th April 2016 at 04:11.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), frodo13 (11th April 2016), genevieve (11th April 2016), noprophet (11th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Shannon (11th April 2016), TODD & NORA (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016), william r sanford72 (11th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Mr. Ryan. Regarding this paragraph in your last post:

"Re Greer, I knew about the criminality and psychopathy (he’s not really human himself, and that’s not a joke); I think more and more people do know about that, now."

Are you stating that Dr. Greer is not human? If so, how do you know that, and, what is he if not human? Thanks.

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Biff (here)
    Hello Mr. Ryan. Regarding this paragraph in your last post:

"Re Greer, I knew about the criminality and psychopathy (he’s not really human himself, and that’s not a joke); I think more and more people do know about that, now."

Are you stating that Dr. Greer is not human? If so, how do you know that, and, what is he if not human? Thanks.
    He has a totally human body, the same one as he had in 2001. (Though as everyone can see, it now has a different shape and musculature.) But there's a different being in there now, that prefers that kind of body, let us say. And it also prefers a different kind of sexuality, and has different ethics. All that has changed.

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

in one specific thread, some people wanted to come on board and talk about transhumanism and hybrids in labs, with highly accelerated growth processes.

They said a few things and one or two those things made me perk up, and note that they were serious, and the data was real. Some things that only the informed would know. I stated that they should be allowed to speak...as there were indications, to me, that this was legitimate....and the rest of the folks decided they wanted no part of yet another kerfuffle/flap/yarn... and resoundingly shouted it down.

Too bad, because here it is again......
    With a bit of deft keyword/keyphrase searching, it should be simple to find that again. Paul can do it... maybe several of us could. Do PM him and me (or all of the mods), and we'll resurrect the thread. (Whatever it is! I confess I have no recall of that right now.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th April 2016 at 03:32.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th February 2017), Biff (11th April 2016), Carmody (11th April 2016), Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), fourty-two (10th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), onawah (11th April 2016), Shannon (11th April 2016), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

It was a lead in question or two, and statements, about hybrids in labs, black labs....it included a few statements about the science and technology of it, which a casual 'game player', would not understand or have at hand. Something that no gaming disinformation players would be capable of uttering. The science was too rarefied for such a thing. They wanted the forum to invite the scientists who wanted to disclose, onto the forum, to discuss it. The feel was just a bit too dark, too evil and repulsive feeling -- for it to gain traction at that difficult and fluid time for the forum.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (14th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Shannon (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 12 39 LastLast