+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

This is the follow up interview with Alexander Bruce which is very good and they
    do a Q & A from the chat aprox....Aprox 41 mins in 'Twisted Hippy' asks "will Tom
    Delong get disclosure or is he a schill " ? and they discuss and are not impressed
    so far.

DEEP STATE UFO SECRECY & MEDIA BLACKOUTS! JFK2017
    REVELATIONS! DARK JOURNALIST & ALEXANDRA BRUCE

Streamed live on 21 Nov 2017
    Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Humanity Breakthrough vs Deep State Suppression
    In this special Live Broadcast, Dark Journalist and his guest Alexandra Bruce from
    Forbidden Knowledge TV examine the latest revelations from the JFK Records
    Releases along with stunning information about the connection between the Deep
    State assassination of JFK with the suppression of exotic technology obtained from UFOs.

They also discuss the role of covert agencies suppressing breakthrough energy
    technology and the connections between the JFK assassination, UFO secrecy,
    Admiral Byrd, alternative technologies, false flag terrorism, censorship and US
    government propaganda
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th November 2017 at 15:36.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Billy (24th November 2017), DNA (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th November 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #382
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

An update from Mr Cameron...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    WhiteHouseUFO

New CIA Disclosure About UFOs, Tom DeLonge, & Inter-Dimensional Portals

Published 26th November 2017

Grant Cameron discusses new messages posted on Open Mind Forum by Dr. Ron Pandolfi, using the handle Foot Mann. They deal with the concept of inter-dimensional portals, and with a question posed about a former CIA official (Dr. Kit Green) and his relationship to the Tom DeLonge UFO disclosure operation. Pandolfi, the man who may have briefed Trump and five other Presidents on UFOs, gives an answer which deals with the famous UFO Aviary, John Alexander’s UFO Working Group, and a key ET portal story that occurred in the Reagan White House in 1983. Cameron reads the messages explains what Dr. Pandolfi is talking about, and why this may be something important to follow.

&

Latest Update On Former Blink 182 Singer Tom Delonge & His Alien Disclosure News Conference

Published 26th November 2017

Grant Cameron discusses the latest information related to the DeLonge’s To the Stars government supported program to reveal the truth about alien-life and technologies. Cameron lists all the members of the group and explains who they are, and how many of them have CIA background.
    He also points out how it is the President of the United States and government that is running the disclosure and hints at what the ultimate goal might be.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), DNA (17th December 2017), findingneo (18th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th November 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Body Language: Tom Delonge

Bombard's Body Language
    Published on Nov 30, 2017

An interpretation of Tom Delonge state of mind by Mandy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (17th December 2017), Star Tsar (1st December 2017), uzn (2nd December 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

7. Link to Post #384
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Via Mr Cameron

WhiteHouseUFO

Blink 182 Frontman Tom Delonge Update : New CIA/UFO Disclosure

Published 1st December 2017

To quote Mr Cameron "Tom Delonge was setup by the CIA to manage his story. This is slow government disclosure."

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (2nd December 2017), Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), DNA (17th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd December 2017), uzn (2nd December 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #385
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

More on US Nimitz

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Podcast UFO

Robert Powell | The USS Nimitz 'Tic Tac' UFO

Live @ Time Of Posting

CALL IN NUMBER AFTER 8:30PM EST: 603-967-4030 Alejandro Rojas with UFO Updates, then guest Robert Powell will discuss the USS Nimitz UFO encounter that occurred in 2004 off of San Diego, of which appeared to be tic tac shaped. Our website: https://podcastufo.com/ BIO: Robert Powell is a charter board member of The Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU), has been the Director of Research at MUFON from 2007-2017 and created MUFON's Science Review Board in 2012. He is one of two authors of the detailed radar/witness report on the “Stephenville Lights” as well as the SCU report "UAP: 2013 Aguadilla, Puerto Rico". Robert is also a member of the Society for Scientific Exploration, the UFODATA project, and the National Space Society. Robert is active with FOIA requests to various government organizations to obtain information on historical cases and is a co-author of a book published in July 2012: UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry. Robert currently resides in Austin, Texas.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), DNA (17th December 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,293 times in 8,660 posts

I got email today from To The Stars Academy with links to the official ufo video, and article in New York Times just published about secret program.

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/

Quote Unprecedented Historical Significance

GIMBAL is the first of three US military videos of unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) that has been through the official declassification review process of the United States government and has been approved for public release. This footage, and all official USG footage you will see on TTS Academy’s Community of Interest (COI), comes with essential chain-of-custody documentation validating that it is received in its original and unaltered form and is authentic. The US Department of Defense uses this process in order to meticulously ensure that information and material retain their integrity without revealing sources and methods. This documentation is what sets this footage apart from anything else that has previously made its way to the public domain, by establishing its authenticity and thereby giving it enormous historical significance.

While that fact alone is of historical significance, what this 34 seconds of video provides is remarkable. Several key observations are contained in this one video that may help us collectively better understand the physics and technology being employed. In addition, we hear US fighter pilots struggling to determine the nature of object. Key findings include:

• Low observability in both electro-optical and electromagnetic spectrums.

• No distinguishable flight surfaces.

• Lack of obvious propulsion system.

• Never-before-seen flight capabilities.

• Possible energy or resonance field of unknown nature.

The filename “GIMBAL” seems to be traceable to the unusual maneuvering of the UAP.

Background

GIMBAL is a product of one of the most sophisticated tracking systems on US military aircraft. It was captured by a US Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet using the Raytheon AN/ASQ-228 Advanced Targeting Forward-Looking Infrared (ATFLIR) pod. The ATFLIR contains the most advanced sensors and powerful tracking lasers on the market and must be operated by a weapons sensor operator who the military trains at a cost of millions. The ATFLIR has high resolution and can locate and designate targets at distances exceeding 40 nautical miles.

The date, location, and other information have been removed by the originating authority as part of the release approval process.

The GIMBAL footage shows what was on display in the cockpit for the pilots of the Super Hornet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...arry-reid.html

Also linked at To The Stars

https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/20...tz-flir1-video

Last edited by mountain_jim; 16th December 2017 at 18:52.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Amenjo (16th December 2017), Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), DNA (17th December 2017), Ecnal61 (17th December 2017), gaiagirl (19th December 2017), KiwiElf (16th December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017), thunder24 (16th December 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

13. Link to Post #387
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

UFOS THE BLACK BUDGET - SENATOR REID & FAKE DISCLOSURE! DARK JOURNALIST
    Live streaming with Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #388
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

This is live streaming now as of 46 minutes ago, with live chat ongoing.

Quote SPECIAL LIVE DARK JOURNALIST BROADCAST!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and his guests Susan Manewich from New Energy Movement and Alexandra Bruce from Forbidden Knowledge TV examine the latest revelations from the New York Times article that reveals a DOD Program that tracked UFO activity from 2007-2012 named AATIP.

Fake Disclosure Narrative
    UFOs have been tracked by the government since at least 1947 so this program, though interesting, comes as no surprise to experienced observers. The presence of former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in this 'Disclosure Narrative' and the revelation that he funneled nearly 22 million to his close friend and campaign contributor Billionaire Robert Bigelow, Owner of Bigelow Aerospace in Nevada, lends an atmosphere of political cronyism and potential corruption to this story.

We will also discuss the role of covert agencies suppressing UFO and Breakthrough Energy Technology!
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

17. Link to Post #389
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

FOLLOW-UP POST

Bear with me,.....Earlier in this thread on Page 6 post #120, I was asked who Zeus might be today based on learning my Artemis identity. I was 95% sure of his identity at the time, but still wanted to get him Akashic confirmed through Kevin Ryerson before sharing. I became aware of his current identity around May of 2016. I was only a few months into realizing my own Greek identity and that of Apollo’s and in fact was sharing with another family member to see if we could figure out their identity in correlation to what I was uncovering. We were discussing the movie Clash of the Titans and the family member I was talking to was remembering how she seemed drawn to the movie and had actually purchased it long ago(emotional memory perhaps?). The next morning I just so happened to be skimming the news headlines when I came across this:

It was beyond ironic to come upon this headline after the conversation I just had the night before, as if someone was listening in….synchronicity? That’s when it clicked and I knew…omg, Donald Trump likely was a soul aspect of Zeus, of course, how did I not see that before! But it’s not just the headline that made it convincing, it’s knowing who Trump is compared to the characteristic traits of Zeus that made it more conceivable, as I looked closer I could spot the same type of patterns one would find when researching any reincarnation case. Like Zeus, Trump has a big personality. I can think of no other person of notoriety capable of comparison. Zeus loved women and so does Trump(contrary to what the fake news will tell you), which is evident in his support and management of world pageants for the past couple of decades. Notice his quiet appointment of women to various cabinet positions? Aah yes…restoring the energetic balance, finally someone who ‘gets it’, I’ve been harping about that for quite some time now.

Like myself, Trump today, was born(New York State) under the symbol of his totem as Zeus, the eagle, as depicted on the state flag and coat of arms. I gave this clue earlier in this thread when I shared I was born under the symbol of the bear and quail, (California)symbols to Artemis, so I knew others from my immediate group would follow suit. I was also seeing 3’s and 7’s in more than one of his incarnations…I was aware of his past life identity as the reincarnation of General George Washington and so are those behind the scenes of the news media. Throughout the beginning stages of Trump’s term as President I noticed continual comparisons being made to Washington’s tenor, no coincidence, I assure you, those behind the scenes know exactly who’s who. For example here’s one of them:

Trump Facing Historical Delays In Confirmation Push

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...tion-push.html
    “Trump has the fewest Cabinet secretaries confirmed at this point in the presidency of any incoming president since George Washington."

Did you know it was George Washington who some credit for giving ‘The Empire State’ it’s motto?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._state_symbols
    “During a tour of the state's harbors, waterways, and fertile interior, George Washington referred to New York as the "Seat of Empire".

On November 29, 2017, my Twin Soul was able to get his past life identity as Apollo and that of Trump’s as Zeus confirmed via Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson.
    Now that Zeus’ identity is revealed, you know why I gave the 3rd clue below, found in post #120:

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    “The soul aspect of Zeus has already granted the wish of many in regards to disclosure…..Which falls in line with the well known saying, “..and where do they hide the truth?.. Right in front of you.......

The people now have their wish of E.T. landing on the White House lawn, literally! And he’s in good company….as we now know James Mattis (above) is the soul split of of my Twin Soul (also named James) and the reincarnation of General George S. Patton Jr. aka Apollo. I identified Mattis as my Twin Soul’s split last year in Dec. 2016, but hadn’t confirmed…Out of the blue Dr. Walter Semkiw (unaware of my findings) contacted my Twin to inform him that he had just confirmed Mattis as his soul split via Kevin Ryerson, November 2017. See article below.

Source: https://reincarnationresearch.com/ca...rnation-cases/

Why am I posting all this in the Tom DeLonge thread? Because as I said in post #114, Tom and Co. came right out of the gate stating ‘the gods’ of the past were real, and then somewhat insinuated a battle was brewing amongst ‘the gods’ in order to likely promote another generation of war mongering scenarios. We now know more about DeLonge’s associates thanks to Grant Cameron and for me, it screams ‘deep state’ involvement, meaning they have an agenda and it’s not going to be in the best interest of ‘we the people’. If you’ve noticed, they seem to have backed off this fabricated fairytale for now realizing many are turned off and/or have decided to reject the narrative. Like I said, in my earlier post, reincarnation is taking place right in front of you….if one does not incorporate the mechanics of reincarnation into the big scheme of things, then you know there’s something truly wrong with their story. The advantage of knowing individuals past lives is it allows you to observe their intentions through their actions via their documented/famous past lives. Since I know who some of the Greek gods are and were, I can see their ‘intentions’ and it’s not ‘fitting’ into the scenario DeLonge was painting upon instructions given by his ‘handlers’. The methodologies I use to make past live identifications are the same as Dr. Walter Semkiw. It’s not that hard and anyone can do it if they spend the proper time educating themselves on the topic. It's why I know what I know and why I share in hopes of thwarting false scenarios being put out by individuals with nefarious agendas.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 18th December 2017 at 08:14.

18. Link to Post #390
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Hopefully this has not been seen already. The First Lady in the series, Designated Survivor died tonight in a car crash. When I googled as to why, apparently the actress is leaving the series to join Sean Pen in the soon to be made series about the first manned mission to Mars. So how better to introduce this kind of thing to the public absorbed in mainstream life, than via a mainstream TV series?

https://www.space.com/38236-sean-pen...the-first.html

19. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th December 2017)

20. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

I've been listening to the Dark journalist discussion I posted on a related thread
    and they are really asking is , yeah we know this and what is the agenda ?
    They agree for the layman to hear official confirmation on the mainstream
    is great and encourages people to look into the subject seriously but as soon
    as they do they will release this is nothing new and what and who are really
    behind this disclosure is the real question.

But still this is far better than nothing imo... There is related material and article
    on thread below....

Re: Three connected articles ? Pentagon/UFO's , Alien Asteroid ? , Kepler Star with record 8 exoplanets.

UFOS & THE BLACK BUDGET - SENATOR REID & FAKE DISCLOSURE! DARK JOURNALIST

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196753
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2017 at 18:56.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (18th December 2017), BMJ (18th December 2017), gaiagirl (19th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017), we-R-one (18th December 2017)

22. Link to Post #392
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I've been listening to the Dark journalist discussion I posted on a related thread
    and they are really asking yeah we know this , and what is the agenda ?
    They agree for the layman yes to hear official confirmation on the mainstream
    is great and encourages people to look into the subject seriously but as soon
    as they do they will release this is nothing new and what and who are really
    behind this disclosure is the real question.

But still this is far better than nothing imo... There is related material and article
    on thread below....

Re: Three connected articles ? Pentagon/UFO's , Alien Asteroid ? , Kepler Star with record 8 exoplanets.

UFOS & THE BLACK BUDGET - SENATOR REID & FAKE DISCLOSURE! DARK JOURNALIST

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/edit...06&do=editpost
    “Avid you do not have permission to access this page” (link), what’s going on?
    I am active daily, please rectify this mods.

Mod note from Bill: Innocent error from Cidersomerset... he'd quoted his own 'editpost' link, which of course only he has access to. I fixed it, and it's all good now. Thanks for pointing it out!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th December 2017 at 17:04.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2017), Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

24. Link to Post #393
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Phew, thanks, tried all sorts of web edits which were futile, went into ‘excommunication mode’, but lad in ‘shining error’ rectified this naughty business, Cider....! You are forgiven... 😜👍❤️
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2017), Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

26. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

Angry Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Phew, thanks, tried all sorts of web edits which were futile, went into ‘excommunication mode’,
    but lad in ‘shining error’ rectified this naughty business, Cider....! You are forgiven... 😜👍❤️
    This is the link I was supposed to post....
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1196753

Sorry avid to spook you , I must of not pressed recover page properly.....

Thanks Bill for sorting out.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th December 2017 at 17:56.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (18th December 2017), Bill Ryan (18th December 2017), RunningDeer (18th December 2017)

28. Link to Post #395
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,214 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Grant Cameron on Tom Delonge & To The Stars Academy

Tom DeLonge himself admits he is a Freemason, see for yourself: SO STAY ALERT & VIGILANT! Question his true loyalties ... he made a ritual oath to the masons agenda not us!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th December 2017 at 19:04.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (19th December 2017), BMJ (19th December 2017), Cidersomerset (18th December 2017), Kryztian (18th December 2017), Michelle Marie (18th December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017), toppy (18th December 2017)

30. Link to Post #396
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

if Tom Delonge is a fraud someone of the repute of Peter Levenda would not of chosen to collaborate with him; the video of Delonge's body language shows nothing whatsoever out of the ordinary (except for the woman shill's voice telling us to read into something that isn't there) and if/IF Delonge is a freemason it doesn't matter; most (not all, but most) freemasons are good people;

the interv. with Cameron (didn't listen to the end) just turned me off because of its immediate bias-

one needs to read the 1st book of a trilogy (I'm just now towards the end of the 1st) "Gods, War and Man" co-authored by both men (very unsettling info) and THEN make up one's mind about Delonge-

Levenda and his yrs. of documented research far out-trump Cameron's verbal hyperbole; read/research Levenda thoroughly; therein are many historical answers and not in the diatribe of Cameron-

please be well John Kuhles and all readers-

Larry

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th December 2017), gaiagirl (19th December 2017), Michelle Marie (18th December 2017), Noelle (18th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #397
    Language
    Thanks

Grant Cameron made more than enough GOOD points why Tom Delonge is not to be Trusted! So many questions that only makes sense if some one is compromised!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th December 2017 at 18:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Michelle Marie (18th December 2017)

34. Link to Post #398
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Grant Cameron made more than enough GOOD points why Tom Delonge is not to be Trusted! So many questions that only makes sense if some one is computerized!
    When deciphering whether information is biased, we always follow the money. What I like about Grant is that he stays independent. He has turned down money making opportunities to remain independent.

When he spoke of all of the alien patsies as having big egos, and that's how they use them, well I've noticed that tactic myself. I've seen people who are minions because of the ego (big titles or fame) and financial boosts. Feed the ego; use them up. They won't see deep enough to know what's going on.

Raising money for his hot dog business (debts?) combined with funds for outing bad aliens?!? Very comprehensive.

Great distraction and possible fear mongering for the masses.

I intend to keep this in perspective while seeing the bigger picture.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th December 2017)

36. Link to Post #399
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I agree with Cidersomerset, the news release is better than nothing and what's taking place is nothing like we’ve ever seen. In fact, as I finish typing up this post, Fox News is covering the recent UFO headline story (22 million of Taxpayers dollars….) on their program, The Five….that’s a first…..they just spent 4 min. on the topic.
    ‘Even President Trump wants to know about Area 51.”- Kimberly Guilfoyle …..

A couple of videos of interest to share:
    Here’s a recent one by Grant Cameron addressing the disclosure coverage by mainstream media December 17, 2017. At the 18:32 mark, listen to what he says about Trump, yes aka ‘Zeus’.

Cameron is either learning along the way here or just ‘playing the game’ by pleading ignorance…I remember him specifically stating in a recent youtube video that Trump didn’t care about the UFO topic…Somewhere on Avalon (I’ll see if I can find it), I made the statement ‘ oh he(Trump) cares alright and I disagreed with Cameron’s standpoint….I said something to the effect, take a look at the inside of his N.Y. flat on 66th St. and you’ll see what I mean. (Found it, see post #352 on this thread) My point in stating as such is you will notice reference to the Greek gods within his décor and also reference to another past identity as a French King. I have no doubt that Trump knows who he is….which is reflected in his choice of tastes and style, these are known as ‘emotional memories’….So yes, it’s why I say Trump cares about the E.T. disclosure, and has likely been helping along the disclosure reveal.

It’s possible Grant knows more than what he claims, which is why his stance was initially incorrect. I wouldn’t read anything malicious into his actions, surely he has to be careful about what he says and when he says it.
    In this recent video he talks about reincarnation and the Akashic Records, which says to me he understands the significance to the bigger picture. Finally, a researcher that ‘gets it’.

15 min. mark talks about ‘experiencers’ and how they’re where it’s at…. 22:08 starts talking about reincarnation…Listen closely to what he says…’this is a reincarnation world’….Yes!!!! Reincarnation has everything to do with what’s going on!

“Reincarnation is a fact, absolutely.” –Grant Cameron

EDIT TO ADD:
    Wow...now Bret Baier(Fox News) is covering the UFO Story on his program....
    Last edited by we-R-one; 18th December 2017 at 23:25.

37. Link to Post #400
    Language
    Thanks

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 39 LastLast