+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

New in the Avalon Library:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st July 2018 at 09:21.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (21st July 2018), Cidersomerset (21st July 2018), Debra (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018), norman (23rd July 2018), panpsych (17th August 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018), we-R-one (21st July 2018)

3. Link to Post #542
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Michael Salla has waded in.
    Is Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy a Deep State Operation?
    11 July, 2018
    You know what's funny to me...Salla has his own alphabet soup connections so it's kinda of like the 'pot calling the kettle black'....I remember my eyebrows raising when I read his Curriculum Vitae as it listed grant money being received from a couple of CIA tied organizations, one being the Ford Foundation, lmao...maybe it's nothing, but still, it does make me question where his own integrity might lie.

I can't believe Levenda even attempted to discount DeLonge's 'deep state' contacts...I mean c'mon...every single one of those guys on the team have background ties, not to mention Jim Semivan is known CIA according to researcher Grant Cameron. Are they so arrogant to believe no one is going to notice?
    Last edited by we-R-one; 21st July 2018 at 16:55.

4. Link to Post #543
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

The sad thing is, most people are so involved in their daily lives that they are not even aware of what is going on around them in the Big Picture...and...they don't want to hear about it if you do try to tell them!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (21st July 2018), norman (23rd July 2018), we-R-one (21st July 2018)

6. Link to Post #544
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I hear ya Foxie! And it's why it's so easy for people to be duped. Not everyone is a researcher, besides, who has the time! And dishonest people in the alternative community have come to realize how to manipulate information so that people won't question their stories. Case in point...some might think my comments of Salla are harsh and unjustified, however, listen to this portion of audio where whistleblower Derrick Faust a former insider, describes to Dark Journalist, Daniel Lizst, how the individuals on the GAIA team operated, including Corey, David, Dr. Salla and William Tompkins..by corroborating and manipulating their findings to validate each others stories. Cue up to the 38:24 point.

So one has to ask, if these guys are willing to go to this length to validate their stories, why should we believe anything they have to say? Where's the integrity? And there in lies the problem....

7. Link to Post #545
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Derrick Faust, the soldier interviewed in the dark journalist link above, was Saddam Hussein’s bodyguard after capture. To say the guy witnessed some things is an understatement.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2018), BMJ (22nd July 2018), Debra (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), ichingcarpenter (22nd July 2018), MistressJan (27th July 2018), norman (23rd July 2018), Reinhard (22nd July 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018), we-R-one (22nd July 2018)

9. Link to Post #546
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Michael Salla has waded in.
    Is Tom DeLonge’s To The Stars Academy a Deep State Operation?
    11 July, 2018
    You know what's funny to me...Salla has his own alphabet soup connections so it's kinda of like the 'pot calling the kettle black'....I remember my eyebrows raising when I read his Curriculum Vitae as it listed grant money being received from a couple of CIA tied organizations, one being the Ford Foundation, lmao...maybe it's nothing, but still, it does make me question where his own integrity might lie.

I can't believe Levenda even attempted to discount DeLonge's 'deep state' contacts...I mean c'mon...every single one of those guys on the team have background ties, not to mention Jim Semivan is known CIA according to researcher Grant Cameron. Are they so arrogant to believe no one is going to notice?
    That’s one subject I totally concur with your analysis, that is on Mr. Salla.

He, unfortunately, is in the DW and CG school of thought in Ufology

As for Levenda, I was ready to give him the Pulitzer for Sinister Forces.

I don’t know why he got involved with the TTSA gang

10. Link to Post #547
    Thanks

Ufology is a controlled demolition of the deep state.

A few decades ago they with their loyal agent Richard Doty, through the hapless Ufologist renegade Bill Moore and the poor Paul Bennewitz created the Aliens are demons hiding in caves paradigm-mythos.

That lasted a good while and took up a lot of oxygen in Ufology affairs.

It’s obviously run its course.

Now, today with TTSA, there doing a warp drive, Aliens and super antigravity r us, aliens and the ED theory paradigm, sensing the public is restless with the Aliens r demons mythos.

This is a clear black psychological operation to continue controlling the UFO story.

They even have upgraded with a rock star and biker jacket wearing UFO expert in Elizondo

This operation is without a doubt out of the black op lavatory 101, created and nurtured by that group with all the bells and whistles of a novel approach upgraded from Aliens r demons to Aliens r spirits and or warp drive operators, maybe even invisible.

Next, probably, they’ll suggest to the masses maybe aliens are supermen, being with all the popularity of these superhero movies.

So they created a Star Wars/Star Trekie All-in-one Mickey Mouse UFO club and Supergravity mythos through TTSA, with entertainment being integral to this so-called scientific endeavor.

And then they have the unmitigated audacity to employ ex-CIA operators and (believe it or not, putting it in our faces) biotech experts, led by a rock star!

Pretty transparent…

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

gaiagirl (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #548
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    I don’t know why [Levenda] got involved with the TTSA gang
    He was asked to be Tom DeLonge's co-author. DeLonge couldn't do that by himself, so he needed someone experienced in the field who was (a) a published author and (b) knew a lot about myth, legend, and esoteric history.

Interestingly, Levenda wasn't DeLonge's first choice, but that particular person turned it down. In my personal opinion, they were very smart to do so. (In theirs, too!)

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (23rd July 2018), Debra (23rd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd July 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #549
    Thanks

A few decades ago they with their loyal agent Richard Doty, through the hapless Ufologist renegade Bill Moore and the poor Paul Bennewitz created the Aliens are demons hiding in caves paradigm-mythos.

Now, today with TTSA, there doing a warp drive, Aliens and super antigravity r us, aliens and the ED theory paradigm, sensing the public is restless with the Aliens r demons mythos.

This is a clear black psychological operation to continue controlling the UFO story.

They even have upgraded with a rock star and biker jacket wearing UFO expert in Elizondo

This operation is without a doubt out of the black op lavatory 101, created and nurtured by that group with all the bells and whistles of a novel approach upgraded from Aliens r demons to Aliens r spirits and or warp drive operators, maybe even invisible.

Next, probably, they’ll suggest to the masses maybe aliens are supermen, being with all the popularity of these superhero movies.

So they created a Star Wars/Star Trekie All-in-one Mickey Mouse UFO club and Supergravity mythos through TTSA, with entertainment being integral to this so-called scientific endeavor.

And then they have the unmitigated audacity to employ ex-CIA operators and (believe it or not, putting it in our faces) biotech experts, led by a rock star!

Pretty transparent…
    Yes, they’ve been transparent from the very beginning, right from their own public offering circular, no less! No hidden fees at all

Although I do need to ask, given your assessment, what would you say is a solution or necessary components to a solution?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #550
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

This new initiative has a little something in it for everyone, from an entertainment perspective. Used to be the military industrial complex, now it's even more heavily the military industrial entertainment complex.

Political public relations don't gain traction these days unless they blur the lines between what were formerly distinct categories. Reality tv becomes reality. "Deep state" is apparently more shallow, blurring the lines between the seen and unseen. But the key word here is 'apparently'.

Tabloid media (alt right) just as ludicrous and unverifiable as mainstream, IS the new mainstream with mainstream becoming more like tabloid media. The distinction between the two is disappearing as the Grey Lady, the New York Times pursues clicks with the same ardour as Breitbart.

None of the current cultural dynamics playing out here have anything to do with 'truth seeking'. It's about money. The veils are not being lifted. It's ALL a show to keep people distracted and financing the military and the corporate state that clings to it like remoras to a shark.

As far as outing CIA agents goes...that's illegal. Anyone (in a position to know) who makes claims that some specific individual is 'an agent' automatically disqualifies him or herself, if he or she doesn't end up doing hard time for that indiscretion.The rest can be dismissed as not being in a position to know. They can only guess.

The 'truth' is elusive, and if it could be captured, like moonbeams in a jar, is subject to interpretation. Good luck with that.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th July 2018), MistressJan (4th August 2018)

18. Link to Post #551
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)

Pretty transparent…
    Yes, they’ve been transparent from the very beginning, right from their own public offering circular, no less! No hidden fees at all

Although I do need to ask, given your assessment, what would you say is a solution or necessary components to a solution?
    You ask what the components of a solution are; I assume you mean a solution to TTSA’s formulae.
    Well, objectively, there’s no solution to the issues I outlined simply because it’s clear to me they are not serious. Maybe I’m wrong but I doubt it because the empirical evidence of the US governments continuing disinformation program regarding Ufology is just too clear. And I convinced this is a part of that.

What would I do? Probably start all over. There just too many glaring issues with TTSA.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (25th July 2018), MistressJan (4th August 2018), norman (24th July 2018)

20. Link to Post #552
    UK Avalon Retired Member Eben Yblod's Avatar
    Thanks

Launch of project ADAM ( Acquisition & Data Analysis of materials ) . It will focus on the analysis & scientific evaluation of materials obtained from reports of advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin .

Knapp mentioned this some time ago . De longe may yet prove to be the conduit .

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eben Yblod For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Magnus (27th July 2018), shadowstalker (27th July 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018)

22. Link to Post #553
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

So you, like me, are probably asking "What is this A D A M thing?"(and whats with the slight religious connotations?)???

So since you like me have no idea what is going on:

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

Then click on INVEST NOW. Then click the banner that says A D A M to see the next investment opportunity!

oh and do it for the children!( check the pictures)

and dont forget "TTS Academy is committed to our Public Benefit Corporation initiatives of education, community, sustainability and transparency. Here is a recap of the top moments of the last 6 months."

Which gets you to this

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/bl...search-project

Which then leads to reading this bull****

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science Announces The ADAM Research Project, an Academic Research Program Focused on Exotic Materials for Technology Innovation

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations. As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

Given the potential significance of such findings, To The Stars Academy has made it a Tier-1 priority to use its resources to subject these materials to detailed and rigorous scientific evaluation whenever feasible. As soon as TTS Academy is notified that materials are available, a thorough effort will be made to document their origin and credibility, followed by the establishment of chain-of-custody procedures and ownership protocols. In addition to reviewing the materials for their potential significance as evidence of exotic origin, the analysis will evaluate materials for such characteristics as exceptional strength, lightweight build and any unusual advanced properties that potentially could contribute to the development of exciting new technologies in the future.

As a first step, TTS Academy has established a contract with EarthTech International, Inc., (www.earthtech.org) a well-respected research think tank in Austin, Texas, to evaluate the properties of the available materials. Under the leadership of Dr. Harold E. Puthoff, a former Senior Advisor and Subcontractor to the Pentagon’s AATIP program (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program) and current VP of Technology for TTS Academy, EarthTech is well-positioned to head up this materials research plan.

Make sure to sign up to our email list or follow us on socials as we continue to share information about The ADAM Research Project.

and about Earth tech you say?

About Us

The Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin was founded in 1985 by Harold Puthoff, PhD, and later incorporated under EarthTech International, Inc., in 1991 as an innovative research facility with a high‐powered creative staff dedicated to exploring the forefront reaches of science and engineering. Our research interests include theories of spacetime, gravity and cosmology; studies of the quantum vacuum; modifications of standard theories of electrodynamics; interstellar flight science; and the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, specifically as these topics may apply to developing innovative space propulsion and sources of energy. We strive to translate these ideas into laboratory experiments.

and dont forget to give them money!!!!!!
    Last edited by Praxis; 27th July 2018 at 16:02.

23. Link to Post #554
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,887 times in 1,036 posts

Headed by "Dr. Harold E. Puthoff"

Sure there's a joke in there somewhere !!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Eben Yblod (28th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #555
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

New AATIP/Pentagon update from George Knapp, including the full Senator Harry Reid letter from 2009 and the full list of BAASS/DIA studies (minus 1 redaction out of 38):

https://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/exc...udy/1324250087

https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglo...615_ver1.0.pdf

https://media.lasvegasnow.com/nxsglo...331_ver1.0.pdf

Dolan talked about this last night on his live chat but I didn't want this in the Dolan file so I placed it in UFOs because its pdf data and it really comes from Knapp (good guy btw)

Richard Dolan - Intelligent Disclosure (July 26, 2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPWIQn0z-WI

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

BMJ (28th July 2018), boja (27th July 2018), ChristianSky (27th July 2018), Did You See Them (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), Noelle (27th July 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #556
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Where's uncle Bill?

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Grant Cameron Files

Chris Walford

Recorded 31st August 2018 & Published 3rd August 2018

Mr Cameron is joined by UFO researcher Chris Walford to discuss his path into UFOlogy, His research & interactions into & with TTSA & disclosure

As mentioned by Grant, Mr Elizondo @ MUFON Symposioum 2018

His Talk

Q&A

Last edited by Star Tsar; 4th August 2018 at 05:51.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2018), Debra (4th August 2018), Did You See Them (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #557
    Thanks

[Luis] Elizondo @ MUFON Symposium 2018
    Man alive. I'd not trust that guy to mow my lawn.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2018), Did You See Them (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), mountain_jim (4th August 2018), muxfolder (4th August 2018), pigsy2400 (4th October 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #558
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,770 times in 8,385 posts

[Luis] Elizondo @ MUFON Symposium 2018
    I've joined up all the parts including Q&A into one single audio file, here:

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/czoi1etmb5shua3fckbr7h7sotu2bkpc
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Debra (4th August 2018), Did You See Them (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (4th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #559
    Thanks

If I'd attended the MUFON symposium on the basis of this poster, I'd be wanting my money back.
    1. UFOs : Elizondo talks at length about gathering information, while actually saying very little and dodging every good question.
    2. Extraterrestrials : Elizondo refuses to acknowledge their existence, saying that no-one really knows.
    3. The Future of Humanity : not in his talk at all. (Not that Elizondo is qualified to say a thing about that.)

• Like Peter Levenda, the way he conducts himself makes it seem as if he's a newcomer to UFO history (and an arrogant one, at that).
    • His faux humility and fawning to the audience and MUFON were (I'll say it) — nauseating. The guy worked for years as a counter-intelligence specialist, and still is — but he's really not very good. He's a poor choice as their PR man. (But Tom DeLonge is even worse.)
    • He's asked a question about Roswell, and tries to make a joke that he wasn't there. He dismisses it as if it were hearsay, and as if the US military has no FOIA-released documents, and no internal records, hardware, or bodies.
    • He's asked a detailed question about Dan Sherman (the author of Above Black, and the military witness in a fascinating 2007 Camelot interview), but claims he doesn't know who he is. (If he does, he's lying. If he doesn't, he shouldn't be in his job.)

I never thought I'd be writing this, but Steven Greer is 100% right about TTSA in the first section of his Atacama Cover-Up video.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th August 2018 at 12:46.

34. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (4th August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Cognitive Dissident (5th August 2018), Debra (4th August 2018), Did You See Them (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), Jean-Marie (4th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th August 2018), Magnus (10th October 2018), mountain_jim (4th August 2018), muxfolder (4th August 2018), norman (4th August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (5th August 2018), Tintin (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (4th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #560
    Thanks

Here's the full video of elizondo, joined, with improved audio, from my non-monetized source material backup channel-

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Did You See Them (6th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2018), gaiagirl (20th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th August 2018), mountain_jim (4th August 2018), norman (4th August 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), Star Tsar (5th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 39 LastLast