+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 LastLast

Thread: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

1. Link to Post #561
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    Here's the full video of Elizondo, joined, with improved audio
    Thank you! But improved audio won't save him. (It might have been better for him if the audio had failed completely. )

Here are some questions I'd like someone to put to Elizondo if he were strapped to a chair, had no time limits, no script and no-one to help him, and ideally was also hooked up to a polygraph. They're not in any special order.

I'd ignore the obvious ones for the moment, like who his current handlers are now.

• Why does he evade the Roswell question? (And that of other crash retrievals, of which there are many?) Does AATIP have access to military-intel files of those events? If not, why not?
    • What does he have to say about the many unquestionably authentic FOIA-released documents that prove without any doubt (a) the seriousness with which the US military has taken the UFO phenomenon, and that (b) many investigations and groups were actively working on this as early as 1947?
    • He has to be aware of Bob Bigelow's strong interest in and extensive funding of research on the Skinwalker Ranch (Jeremy Corbell has stated that TTSA are actively interested) and that the DIA has now purchased the ranch, where it's now doing its own Pentagon-funded research. Are the Skinwalker phenomena (and other similar events well documented elsewhere) considered 'threats'?
    • What is AATIP's research into, knowledge of, and conclusions reached about the very well-documented shut-down of military missile sites, such as were reported in detail by Robert Salas and others? (Linda Howe's most recent Phenomenon radio broadcast was about this.)
    • What does the military-intel apparatus know about abductions? Are these within AATIP's mission to investigate? (If not, are abductions not considered 'threats', also?)
    • Why won't he do an interview with John Greenwald from The Black Vault? (John told Linda Howe on 24 May, 2018 that his request had been declined, after waiting many months for an answer.) And will he do an interview with Richard Dolan or Linda Howe?
    • TTSA made a statement (written by Garry Nolan and published on the TTSA site) about the authenticity of Steven Greer's tiny Atacama body in March 2018. (This was strongly refuted by Steven Greer here.) Is it within the mission of TTSA to publish conclusions about purported alien bodies? If so, what conclusions does it reach about the many alien bodies currently held in classified facilities by the US military? Knowing that these bodies exist, as he must (and if he doesn't, he shouldn't be in his job), why does he not confirm that they're non-human?
    • Is it within the mission of AATIP to investigate cattle mutilations? (If not, why not? As with abductions, are they not also considered a 'threat'?)
    • What investigation and research programs preceded the founding of AATIP in 2007, and what was their funding? How many of those are still active, and is there collaboration and information-sharing between the various programs?
    • TTSA can speak for the Lockheed Skunk Works, as Steve Justice, Program Director for Advanced Systems at the Skunk Works, is now a TTSA director. Without breaching national security, how much work has been done by Lockheed, and with how much success, in advanced propulsion systems? What comment does he make about Ben Rich's several statements (which he's known with certainty to have made) one of which was: "We now have the technology to take ET home?" Why did Elizondo say that maybe we'd have access to this kind of antigravity technology only in 25 years?

I could easily think of a dozen more. Maybe two dozen. Or three. Please add your own good questions.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (6th August 2018), BMJ (5th August 2018), Builder (5th August 2018), Cognitive Dissident (5th August 2018), Debra (5th August 2018), Did You See Them (6th August 2018), DNA (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018), Iancorgi (16th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th August 2018), Magnus (10th October 2018), Mark (6th August 2018), mountain_jim (4th August 2018), norman (4th August 2018), Ol' Roy (27th September 2018), Sierra (4th August 2018), Sophocles (5th August 2018), Star Tsar (7th August 2018), Tintin (15th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #562
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Tom DeLonge, TTSA and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

Talk about "hiding your light under a bushel"!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), BMJ (7th August 2018), DNA (21st September 2018), Star Tsar (8th August 2018), Tintin (15th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #563
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

Talk about "hiding your light under a bushel"!!!
    Are you suggesting, Foxie, that Bill's hat is really a bushel basket ?

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2018), BMJ (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th August 2018), PurpleLama (19th September 2018), Star Tsar (8th August 2018), Tintin (15th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #564
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@Paul.....just sayin'.....there is SO MUCH in the way of knowledge & experience crammed under that hat ...... can't wait for that 2nd interview we've been promised!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th August 2018), BMJ (7th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th August 2018), Magnus (10th October 2018), Star Tsar (8th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #565
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

TTSA related

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Project Camelot

Paul Price

Published 22nd June 2018

Kerry interviews Paul Prince, Who is an Author & A scientific researcher, Who wrote a paper on how to build a warp drive. He chats with Kerry about his ideas for warp drives & The secret dealings behind the scences @ TTSA, Joe Firmage & much more.

Paul Price

Published 7th August 2018

Kerry interviews Paul Prince,for the second time but this time they focus on his paper entitled Gravitational Propulsion In A Fluid Membrane : A New Propulsion Methodology....

Read all about it & Paul's paper can be found here:
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/201...n-methodology/

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th August 2018 at 09:22.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #566
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Science

The ADAM Research Project Begins

Published 14th August 2018

TTSA begin their Aquisition & Data Analysis project...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (16th August 2018), Did You See Them (19th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #567
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

It's worth, I think, inserting a reminder here to keep one eye on a kinda related project called "The Kingdom of Asgardia", a space kingdom, that has the OK from NASA and the UN.

Truthstream Media
    Published on 17 Aug 2018

There is an Avalon forum thread about it here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1105614
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Did You See Them (31st August 2018), Star Tsar (22nd August 2018)

15. Link to Post #568
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Maybe of relevance moving forward @ least we can understand the process better

Open Minds UFO Radio

Chris Cogswell | Examining Physical Evidence Of UFOs

Aired 21st July 2018 & Published 22nd August 2018

Chris Cogswell uses his expertise & PhD in chemical engineering to discusses the analysis techniques that will be need to examine the materials that TTSA's ADAM project have in their possesion.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (31st August 2018)

17. Link to Post #569
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from TTSA

To The Stars Academy Of Arts & Science

Luis Elizondo | The History Of AATIP

Published 30th August 2018

Mr Elizondo presents the history of the US Department of defense's infamous program known as Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, of which he ran until 2017.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2018), boja (31st August 2018), Did You See Them (31st August 2018), ichingcarpenter (31st August 2018)

19. Link to Post #570
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Kerry re Chris Melon leaks

Project Camelot

Alien Protocols : Leaks From To The Stars

Published 6th September 2018

Kerry interviews Buddy of Alien Protcols to discuss the Chris Melon leak & some documents he has in his possession which he has recieved from "unknown sources" all of which he believes is a not so clandestine outreach for disclosure...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (19th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #571
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A new witness revealed

Alien Protocols

Secret US Nimitz Witness Revealed

Published 10th September 2018

Buddy with some new information...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (19th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #572
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Here’s the latest tease from TTSA.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Did You See Them (19th September 2018), Star Tsar (27th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #573
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest outta the Black Vault

Fade To Black

Episode 922 | John Greenwald | To The Stars, AATIP, JAL1628 UFO

Broadcast 25th & Published 26th September 2018

Jimmy welcomes John Greenwald of TheBlackVault.com to discuss Japan Airlines Flight 1628 UFO incident & recent revelations concerning TTSA obtained by way of FOIA data by John himself.

John's' segment starts @ 34 minutes

Supporting Link: www.jimmychurchradio.com

JAL1628 Reenactment

News report remembering all 520 passengers

Last edited by Star Tsar; 27th September 2018 at 04:31.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (28th September 2018), pigsy2400 (4th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #574
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I think the issue with most of your questions, you answered in your opening gambit. Its scripted, controlled and executed to plan. Elizondo and I am sure TTSA, want to ensure that the narrative they present is very tightly controlled and presented. Whether this is to maintain a hold on the narrative or not I don’t know, could be to do with TDL’s early foray into this and the mess he made along the way.

Question; Isn’t it odd that TTSA don’t say the word “Alien” at all!?

Also, the people that are interviewing him, its chosen, its scripted and its well managed. I am sure there is a list of questions that select interviewers are given and not told not to ask! If they do, they will simply withdraw their interview and further media interactions and cease any and all communications. This is also the reason I believe that even some within the field that I highly respect, are seen as not asking these difficult questions that me, you and all of would like to hear being asked.

At the MUFON symposium, a lady asked a question to Luis right near the end. Her background is also quite interesting and her current employment. I don’t want to go too far on my first post, as I don’t want to break any rules and I want to more importantly remain respectful too.

Back At the Ranch;

I have my own thoughts and beliefs on who the new owner(s) are. It’s either one person as has been presented and I have a list of about 2-3 people I have possibly narrowed this down to or it’s a consortium of people. These people are not far away from Ufology at all…. Right in the thick of it and always have been, but I cannot be sure yet.

I do expect that TTSA are very interested in the ranch and would not be surprised if they were to visit there before the end of this year, at least that is what I have heard rumbling around. I have asked this question before elsewhere mind. The experiencer group that they have been working with is not usually spoken about much, perhaps all the other subjects circulating around TTSA et all has prevented this and its got lost in the surrounding fuzz.

I find it interesting that we have a set of people that are supposedly more susceptible to the phenomena and then a place (ranch) where the phenomenon is allegedly more likely to appear. Surely it wouldn’t take a huge leap of faith and straight logic that at some point they would put the two in the same place! That is why I believe TTSA are interested in the ranch.

The MRI scans of an experiencer that EarthTech put out there have caused controversy in some other areas of the internet too and people I know have been threatened as a result! I believe that this is an area that they don’t really want to discuss in the public arena, again for control of the narrative, Why they put them out there in the first place is unknown..

Nimitz
    I also find it interesting regarding Greenwalde's comments about the X43-A that was tested within 24-48hrs of the now well known Nimitz sighting. Now a test of a Mach10+ aircraft in the same vicinity that the Nimitz was is fascinating and I was surprised that this topic had not come up before. I admit that the X43-A and the sightings by fravor, FLIR video and witness testimony does not look anything like the X43-A, but its still an interesting side story that I feel needs further looking into.

Arts Parts - Bismuth Magnesium Zinc Samples?
    I dont know why a simple google search hasnt been made by people from TTSA and indeed from our own community in regards to this. Althought not well known, as not many here work in metals I can assume, there is potentially a simple explanation for samples such as this one that has been banded around for the last 20+years.

A process called "Betterton-Kroll-process" that developed back in the 1930's , so its nothing new. The process itself and how it works, presents a very good case for the odd layering and metals in these supposed UFO pieces.

PS;
    I am glad to be here too and really look forward to discussing this interesting matter with like minded individuals more 😊
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 4th October 2018 at 13:13.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (4th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Jean-Marie (4th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), mountain_jim (4th October 2018), norman (5th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (5th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #575
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daedalus (here)
    Nimitz
    I also find it interesting regarding Greenwalde's comments about the X43-A that was tested within 24-48hrs of the now well known Nimitz sighting. Now a test of a Mach10+ aircraft in the same vicinity that the Nimitz was is fascinating and I was surprised that this topic had not come up before. I admit that the X43-A and the sightings by fravor, FLIR video and witness testimony does not look anything like the X43-A, but its still an interesting side story that I feel needs further looking into.
    Very much doubt it was an X43-A; doesn't look like a "tic-tac" and has a huge long contrail.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), pigsy2400 (5th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (5th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #576
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As for some of Ben Rich’s comments, I believe some of them may have been taken out of context (potentially) he was known to say this and similar things at the end of speeches to young engineers as a bit of fun and it seems to have entered the lexicon of ufology and possibly taken too seriously. I have no evidence of this per se, but its always worth examining the origins of things like this so that we can judge their prominence and relevance to our field.

Speculation Time
    In regards to Lockheed and Steve Justice, it could be considered that all the efforts of TTSA "could" be in relation to getting something thats in the blackworld and out into the grey/white world. Some form of technology that they cannot discuss due to as you mentioned NDAs and oaths etc.

We "could" consider their efforts thus far, materials, experiencer's, FLIR videos etc as an attempt to compile information to prove something that exists in a SAP/USAP and the culmination of evidence an attempt to bring it out into the white world.

The "audience" of TTSA has always been an odd one; we can pretty much remove Ufology from that list, as it was totally side stepped from the offset. The general public, well its become apparent not many people cared or listened, ironically it was Ufology that took the most notice and made the most noise! So whose left.....?

I have always thought that it was Congress and other people within the american government, that's who TTSA wanted to get the attention of, but why?

Funding...?
    If you are still with in my speculation Rabbit Hole, thanks for not jumping off , it could be speculated that they' want congressional funding to continue their "Work" as lets not beat around the bush, that initial investment splurge raised quite a lot of money, but that wont last forever and their latest company filings have indicated that they are $37,000,000 in debt, that is made up of stocks that haven't been paid to the team and all the debts that TDL has pushed onto TTSA from his other companies, HotDog vendors et al!

But aside from that.......
    They may want to be able to reproduce something in the black world to force the hand to the white world... or its all complete nonsense..... lol

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (5th October 2018), norman (5th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #577
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to agree as I already stated in my previous post, that all of the "evidence" in terms of eye witness testimony and FLIR videos, yes; the X43-A looks nothing at all like the objects recorded or seen. What I do find very interesting is that this test was taking place in the same locale as the Nimitz and around the same time too, particularly due to the speed of the X43-A and what it can achieve.

Just interesting that it was there... not agreeing that the X43-A is what was seen

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), norman (5th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #578
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Nuke Silos attract UAPs. Perhaps the X43-A has a bit of pulling power too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), pigsy2400 (5th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #579
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It would be interesting to know if they electrically charge the leading edge of the aircraft, plasmas and all.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), RaiseMachine (5th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #580
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Daedalus (here)
    Funding...?
    If you are still with in my speculation Rabbit Hole, thanks for not jumping off , it could be speculated that they' want congressional funding to continue their "Work" as lets not beat around the bush, that initial investment splurge raised quite a lot of money, but that wont last forever and their latest company filings have indicated that they are $37,000,000 in debt, that is made up of stocks that haven't been paid to the team and all the debts that TDL has pushed onto TTSA from his other companies, HotDog vendors et al!

Here is the FORM 1-SA filing for the first half of 2018:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...503167_1sa.htm

Quote Operating Results

The company recognizes revenue related to sales of its products and services when (i) persuasive evidence of an arrangement exists, (ii) delivery has occurred or services have been rendered to the customer, (iii) the fee is fixed or determinable, and (iv) collectability is reasonably assured. Revenues declined to $369,510 for Interim 2018 from $683,946 for Interim 2017, a 46% decrease. Revenues decreased primarily as the result of product mix and fewer releases of new merchandise, music, and novels in the 2018 period as compared to the same period a year ago.

Cost of revenues consists of merchandise costs, shipping costs, consulting and content costs which do not meet the criteria for capitalization and royalties. Cost of revenues for Interim 2018 was $235,908 as compared to $497,448 for Interim 2017. The 53% decrease in cost of revenues was the result of the decline in revenues during the same periods.

As a result of the foregoing, gross profit decreased 28% to $133,602 for Interim 2018 from $186,498 for Interim 2017.

The company’s operating expenses consist of general and administrative expenses (general corporate expenditures consisting of rent and facility costs, accounting, legal fees, and insurance expenses), sales and marketing expenses, stock-based compensation expense, and depreciation and amortization. Operating expenses for Interim 2018 amounted to $5,737,040, which was a 77% decrease compared to $25,311,259 for Interim 2017. The primary components of this decrease were the following:

· A decrease in stock-based compensation expense to $4,791,042 for Interim 2018 from $24,744,757 for Interim 2017, a 81% decrease, due to the vesting of fewer stock options and restricted stock units under the company’s 2017 Stock Incentive Plan during Interim 2018 compared to Interim 2017.
    · A decrease in general and administrative expenses to $246,334 from $294,053 for Interim 2018 and Interim 2017, respectively. The 16% decline was due to lower administrative salary expenses during the 2018 period.
    · A decrease in depreciation and amortization to $105,036 for Interim 2018 from $114,232 for Interim 2017, an 8% decrease.

These decreases were partially offset by an increase in sales and marketing expenses to $594,628 from $158,217 for the Interim 2018 and Interim 2017 periods, respectively. Sales and marketing expenses increased 276% in the 2018 period as the result of a full six months of expenses in the 2018 period as compared to the 2017 period, associated with the 2017 launch of the company’s Aerospace and Science Divisions.

The company also incurred interest expenses of $46,839 and $12,861 for Interim 2018 and Interim 2017, respectively. The 264% increase in interest expense was due to higher costs associated with short-term loan advances utilized during the 2018 period.

As a result of the foregoing factors, the company’s net loss from operations decreased 78% to $5,653,477 for Interim 2018 compared to a net loss of $25,135,813 for Interim 2017.
    Quote NOTE 5 – BORROWINGS

Short-term Loans and Advances

During the six months ended June 30, 2018, the Company obtained several short-term merchant loans that totaled $105,274 with several lenders to be used to fund operations. These loans included origination fees totaling $9.077, ranging from 5.0% to 13.0%, of the amounts advanced. These loans are secured by expected future sales transactions of the Company. During the six months ended June 30, 2018, the Company made payments of the origination fees and loan principal totaling $147,665. At June 30, 2018 and December 31, 2017, the amounts owed under these arrangements was $41,809 and $84,200, respectively. These loans contain various financial and non-financial covenants. As of June 30, 2018 and December 31, 2017, the Company was in compliance with these covenants.
    Quote NOTE 8 – RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS

During the year ended December 31, 2017, the Company received advances of monies totaling $511,414 (the “Advances”) from Our Two Dogs, Inc. (“OTD”), an entity owned by Tom DeLonge, for working capital needs. The Advances didn't bear interest and were due on demand. During 2017, at OTD’s election, $463,414 of the Advances were treated as contributed capital and reclassified to additional paid-in-capital. During the six months ended June 30, 2018, an additional $12,841 in monies were advanced to the Company under the same terms. As of June 30, 2018 and December 31, 2017 amounts owing to OTD under this arrangement were $60,841 and $48,000, respectively.

In April 2016, the Company and OTD entered into a note agreement (the “Note”) for $300,000 of funds loaned by OTD to the Company during the 2016 year. In August 2017, the Note was amended to increase the loan amount to a total of $600,000, with OTD providing the additional $300,000 of funds to the Company over the course of the 2017 year. The Note, as amended during April 2018, bears interest at 6% per annum and requires repayment of the principal balance and any accrued interest thereon by December 31, 2019 (the “Maturity Date”). In addition, the holder has the option to require the Note to be repaid prior to the Maturity Date in an amount equal to 10% of the net proceeds from any third party debt or equity financing. As of June 30, 2018 and December 31, 2017, the principal balance outstanding of the Note was $600,000. The Company also owed OTD accrued and unpaid interest under the Note, in the amounts of $61,123 and $43,123, as of June 30, 2018 and December 31, 2017, respectively. The accrued interest is reflected within the line item “Amounts due related party” on the Company’s balance sheet.

On April 26, 2017, the Company entered into a Licensing Agreement with Thomas DeLonge and Mr. DeLonge’s affiliated entities Mr. Handsome, LLC and Good in Bed Music, ASCAP (the “DeLonge Entities”), memorializing a verbal license the DeLonge Entities had with the Company and its subsidiaries since 2011 for the use of certain intellectual property rights, in particular Mr. DeLonge’s legal and professional name and likeness, trademarks and copyrights (including master recordings) relating to Mr. DeLonge and the musical band professionally known as Angels and Airwaves. Under the terms of this Agreement, the Company is obligated to pay the DeLonge Entities a royalty on gross sales ranging from 0.5% – 15% depending on the product category, with a minimum royalty guarantee of $100,000 each calendar year. Royalties of $50,000 were due the DeLonge Entities under this Agreement for each six month period ended June 30 2018 and 2017, and was recorded by the Company as a cost of revenues.

Subsequent to June 30, 2018, the Company entered into a Line of Credit agreement with Mr. DeLonge which will provide funds for the working capital needs of the Company. See Note 9 for further discussion.

Collectively, monies due the Shareholder under related party transactions totaled $871,964 and $791,123 as of June 30, 2018 and December 31, 2017, respectively.
    Last edited by Builder; 15th October 2018 at 19:52.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 LastLast