United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Default Re: Orgonite

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    thanks everyone,
    DNA, I seen those pictures before except for that jellyfish one. Most people attribute those pictures to being Archons..
    I have no idea!

You ever find a haunted item? I've never believed too much in this idea, but I once found something I would consider worthy under the heading of this topic.
    It was a book. And I can't remember the name of the author, but the book was based on UFO's and the UFO's were those brought about through the use of Orgonite energy manipulation. The book was written a long time ago, because inside the sleeve of the book, the author had penned a short letter to one Senator Barry Goldwater. The author stated he was an assistant to Willheim Riech, so I was exited to read it.
    The first day I had the book, I was sitting in my living room, and as crazy as this may sound, there was a manifestation of sorts. It came through the roof of my living room.
    This was not a ghost. This was something else, and the entity seemed to hang around for three days.
    I threw the book away.
    That's right.
    I had the sensation that there was something connected to that book. So I threw it in the trash. I walked it out to my dumpster and tossed it in.

I had thought about mentioning this earlier when I had first posted in this thread, but this is just one of those things I never talk about, and I really don't know how to get into this without going to deep. I think I just managed to do that so I think I'll leave it at that.

I absolutely believe Reich tapped into something, but I do not think anybody including Riech himself truly knows what exactly that is.
    Last edited by DNA; 30th April 2016 at 23:46.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (19th May 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    thanks everyone,
    DNA, I seen those pictures before except for that jellyfish one. Most people attribute those pictures to being Archons..
    I have no idea!

You ever find a haunted item? I've never believed too much in this idea, but I once found something I would consider worthy under the heading of this topic.
    It was a book. And I can't remember the name of the author, but the book was based on UFO's and the UFO's were those brought about through the use of Orgonite energy manipulation. The book was written a long time ago, because inside the sleeve of the book, the author had penned a short letter to one Senator Barry Goldwater. The author stated he was an assistant to Willheim Riech, so I was exited to read it.
    The first day I had the book, I was sitting in my living room, and as crazy as this may sound, there was a manifestation of sorts. It came through the roof of my living room.
    This was not a ghost. This was something else, and the entity seemed to hang around for three days.
    I threw the book away.
    That's right.
    I had the sensation that there was something connected to that book. So I threw it in the trash. I walked it out to my dumpster and tossed it in.

I had thought about mentioning this earlier when I had first posted in this thread, but this is just one of those things I never talk about, and I really don't know how to get into lightly without going to deep. I think I just managed to do that so I think I'll leave it at that.

I absolutely believe Reich tapped into something, but I do not think anybody including Riech himself truly knows what exactly that is.
    Objects can and sometimes do carry spirits. I had the chance to travel extensively in a period of 15 years, I went all around the world.
    I had a habit of buying local art and bringing it back.
    On two occasions I broughtback more than I really wanted or knew...
    One of those was an african ceremonial wooden stick, ornamented with beads and hand crafted aluminium rattles.
    The night I came home and took it out of the baggages, it lay there on a sofa beside the bed and it rattled in the night...
    I kind of put that aside and forgot about it, until one day we realized that it had to go.
    I won't get into those details but it was not fun at all for my wife at the time.

Another time I brought back a copper water bowl from India, the kind they fill with water and put on their heads.
    That thing harboured a very nasty entity that for many years took residence in our living room fireplace.
    Everything was fine until I divorced and my ex wife found herself alone in the big house.
    The entity would try to rape her at night..
    She called me in a panick one evening and so I went there and spent the night in the living room.
    Beforehand I had called my friend who is a very good psycik , she determined that the entity was in the fireplace.
    I saged the whole house and commanded the entity to leave.
    That night while I was sleeping in the livingroom, in a dream, I was spun around the living room like a rag doll and the entity did what it wanted with me.
    I remember in the dream asking my guides and arc angels for help.
    I woke up and my big black tourmaline stone that I had in my pocket for protection was split in 3.
    Nothing ever happened ever after that night and I truly think that it left, or was chased away, but not by me!
    I thought I could handle it but all of this was way above my qualifications at the time..

On another note, my parents house sits over a huge aquifer , and is also an ancient native sacred land....imagine that!...
    and so this place has been haunted ever since my dad built the house. Nothing violent, but many people transiting the place, as well as deceased relatives.
    I have suffered many abductions there around age 7 and spent many sleepless nights.
    I now have the whole house orgonized if you will, black tourmaline, sage and salt everywhere as well ans many many pyramids, in the house and in the land around the house on ley lines that are there too.
    Ever since I did this work on the house, its been very peaceful.
    Entities and strong energy is always there but in a healthy way if I can say it that way.
    You should see the dreams we have in that house!
    SO I really feel that orgone can be very good as well as detrimental to a space and it all depends on the mindset of the person who made it and who is using it.
    The crystals react to thoughts and the orgone amplifies it all.
    Just as I mentioned in another post I think where an orgone accumulator can be very harmful if its sitting in a heavy DOR area, but can do wonders if its in a good POR area.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Basho (19th May 2016), Iloveyou (1st May 2016), lilac (2nd May 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (1st May 2016)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Christine

A study of dark and light reaches for the cosmic sky with .99 pure silver and black tourmaline, a carbonized black stone embraced by four natural silver formations ascends from a ground of crystal quartz sprinkled with black tourmaline grounding on a base of silver granules.

Venus

Elegant cap stone with .99 pure silver mixed with gold leaf and a single pearl. Naturally sculpted silver piece echoes the female form of Venus rising from a sea of quartz crystals while swirls of gold leaf evoke sea vegetation. Pyrite seals the energy circuit with the final flourish of a hand cut copper flower.

The Fall

Captured in resin is the recounting of the fall from heaven. Gold leaf capstone sits on a layer of quartz crystal and river pearls. A cloud of small natural flowers and black granulated glass form as a copper bold of lightening crashes to the ground, there lay a pair of angelic wings on a bed of black tourmaline.

Enlightenment

Buddha’s enlightenment is the inspiration for this rainbow pyramid, gold leaf and .99 pure silver bead capstone, amethyst, lapis lazuli, peridot rise above Buddha as he sits on a bet of rutilated quartz, copper floats on a bed of natural rose petals and dried flowers.

Dragon's Lair

Fire capstone with coil and pieces of copper with floating metal glitter sits on a layer of amethyst. A dragon perched on a natural stone rises from the depths. The last layer is a matrix of crystal sand from an ancient volcano and copper chips… the underside is a hand stamped copper flower, one of the hallmarks of our eye for detail.

The Healer

This piece was made for a very special friend of mine whose husband is facing some serious health challenges, The Original Healer was one of the first pieces that we gifted to my mom, so very much an important aspect of making orgonite is gifting them. Gold and silver tip, amethyst, peridot float above a amethyst pyramid on rutilated quartz, hand cut copper and tourmaline.

Artificial Intelligence

Pyrite forms the vertex as a solid stainless steel all seeing sphere descends from the void, hovering above a circuit board representing computer technology. The pyramid is grounded again by a final layer of pyrite.

Be LOVE

Cristian!.... all of your pyramids are exquisite and so beautiful.....really amazing!
    Now I would also say though that if you put more metal in there they will be more functional....
    If you do want to have all that open space, use dense metals like iron oxide which has a higher surface density than machined scraps of metal.
    SOme of them I don't see any metal in there?
    So it is still functional in some way as the crystal is pressured by the cured resin, but with no metal, you have no energy flow, nothing attracted to the pyramid and then nothing accelerated out of the pyramid...
    Again though, they are so beautiful, get some metal in there and OMG you will have some very functional and very different pyramids than what I have seen so far!..

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

avid (19th May 2016), Baby Steps (1st May 2016), fourty-two (1st May 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (1st May 2016)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This is a very interesting and important tidbit, thanks. I have always loved crystals and over the past few years I have bought many new ones and orgone pyramids too. One reason is that I love they way they look, but of course I can feel the energy in some of them too, the second is that I wanted a bit of "psychic protection" since I have had to deal with the darklings, as I like to call them. Some of them can be very nasty and scary.

Since I live in a block of flats, I sometimes wonder how much others people and energy are affecting my living quarters and myself, especially because I'm an empath who tends to absorb the surrounding energy very easily.

Btw, very beautiful orgonites Cristian. I especially like the Enlightenment one and Ice Queen. Yours are amazing too, Olam!
    Last edited by Wind; 1st May 2016 at 01:14.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

fourty-two (1st May 2016), Iloveyou (1st May 2016), Olam (1st May 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    This is a very interesting and important tidbit, thanks. I have always loved crystals and over the past few years I have bought many new ones and orgone pyramids too. One reason is that I love they way they look, but of course I can feel the energy in some of them too, the second is that I wanted a bit of "psychic protection" since I have had to deal with the darklings, as I like to call them. Some of them can be very nasty and scary.

Since I live in a block of flats, I sometimes wonder how much others people and energy are affecting my living quarters and myself, especially because I'm an empath who tends to absorb the surrounding energy very easily.

Btw, very beautiful orgonites Cristian. I especially like the Enlightenment one and Ice Queen. Yours are amazing too, Olam!
    I have to say that these are only tools though and that the best tool you have is to understand how powerful you are as a spirit inhabiting a body.
    In other words, I feel the orgone only works better once you are personally empowered . The crystals assist us with our quest, work and journey..

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

fourty-two (1st May 2016), Iloveyou (1st May 2016), Joe Sustaire (1st May 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (1st May 2016)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Very nice items, they look like art. And its also inspiring, thank you for sharing

12. Link to Post #267
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

orgonite acts directly on the aura
    how do you know? I hear you ask...

God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

13. Link to Post #268
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Dreams in Blue

Dreams in Blue - Stardust swirls around turquoise stones that swirl from the central dome of luminescent pearl and gold leaf. Layers of sand, glass and mineral color find a resting place on a final layer of copper pellets and copper metal flakes.

Materials:
    Fresh water pearl
    Gold Leaf
    Turquoise
    Mica Powder
    Metal Flakes
    Crushed Glass
    Copper Spheres

Dimensions:
    Base 10cm (4 inches) x Height 5cm (2 inches)

Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth - Gold and copper capstone float on a midnight sky descending to fields of gold, citrine, wheat and dried flowers arising from a floor of iron oxide.

Material:
    Gold leaf
    Copper
    Citrine
    Wheat and flowers
    Iron Oxide

Dimensions:
    Base: 5cm (2 inches) x Height: 8cm (3 inches)

Fire and Water

Fire and Water - Gold leaf-copper apex perched on a sea of lapis lazuli and turquoise as water pours into a space of citrine landing on a fiery ground of jasper and agate on bed of hematite and iron oxide.

Material:
    Lapis Lazuli
    Gold leaf and copper
    Turquoise
    Citrine
    Hematite
    Jasper and agate

Dimensions: Base 7cm (2.75 inches) x Height 10cm (3 inches)

The Monk

The Monk was created for a special friend. A miniature monk ascends to heaven on a cloud of dried flowers, natural amber and citrine. Below him is a base of copper and lapis lazuli.

Material:
    Gold leaf
    Citrine
    Amber
    Lapis Lazuli
    Copper

Dimensions: Base 5cm (2 inches) x Height 8cm (3 inches)

14. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Christian, your pieces are just beautiful. True works of art. I am so inspired.

I am gearing up to do my own, based on the youtube instructional videos. Looking forward to a creative period. And a healing one ... for sure.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS CONTRIBUTRED TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR WORKS OF ORGANITE

Amazing!

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Cristian (19th May 2016), Olam (19th May 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (19th May 2016)

16. Link to Post #270
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks Zebra,

PM me if you need help or if you have any questions

17. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)
    Thanks Zebra,

PM me if you need help or if you have any questions

What's the best way to form or create the pyramid mold? Thanks Cristian.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Cristian (19th May 2016), Debra (24th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #272
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We use plastic molds mostly.

Casting your silicon molds in whatever shape and size is the way to go in the end. But that implies time - and time is a precious commodity this days. Especially if you are designing , pouring , polishing, photographing , buying material and building a website.

We also played with metal molds that were custom made for us. It works , but the resin cures in a different way because of the way metal conducts the heat .

20. Link to Post #273
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,716 times in 2,660 posts

Geoff Byrd From Radio Mysterium made my pyramids, they are gorgeous, but some of those in this thread are incredible works of art - truly amazing. A fascinating thread.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Cristian (19th May 2016), Debra (22nd May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (20th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #274
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Elementals - Water

Elemental Water - A pocket pyramid evoking the element of water. Fluidity of motion is captured in quartz, colored quartz, peridot and sprinkles of crushed glass. The capstone is formed with hand cut copper and a natural pearl. Phosphorescent.

Material:
    Natural Pearl
    Copper
    Quartz
    Colored quartz
    Peridot
    Turquoise chips
    Phosphorescent

Dimensions:
    Base: 4cm (1.6 inches) x Height: 4cm (1.6 inches)

Harmony

Harmony - A sterling silver bezel embraces an array of semi precious stones, naturally formed copper pieces radiate an energy field giving rise to pure gold.

Materials:
    Gold leaf
    Carnelian
    Seed Pearl
    Lapis luzuli
    Malachite
    Peridot, Turquoise and Pyrite

Dimensions:
    Diameter: 3.5cm (1.4 inches) x Depth 7mm (.30 inches)

Mini Healer

Mini Healer - This small pocket size pyramid is a powerful healing element. Healing energy circuit is created by a tip of hand cut copper encasing a quartz pyramid atop a sea of colored quartz and a bed of peridot with a copper spiral base.

Materials:
    Copper
    Quartz
    Colored quartz
    Peridot

Dimensions:
    Base: 4cm (1.6 inches) x Height: 4cm (1.6 inches)

Time for Love

Time for Love - Small clock gears centered in a hand crafted heart surrounded by pyrite, ancient volcanic sand, garnets, seed pearls and gold leaf tell us that is is always time for Love.

Material:
    Bezel - Tumbaga
    Garnet
    Gold leaf
    Seed pearls
    Volcanic sand
    Pyrite

Dimensions:
    Width: 4cm (1.6 inches) x Length: 4cm (1.6 inches) x Depth: 7mm (.275 inches)

23. Link to Post #275
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dragon's Lair

Dragon’s Lair - Fire capstone with coil and pieces of copper with floating gold leaf glitters atop a layer of amethyst. A dragon perched on a natural stone rises from the depths. The last layer is a matrix of crystal sand from an ancient volcano and copper pieces.

Materials:
    Copper
    Metal glitter
    Amethyst
    Natural stones
    Crystal sand

Dimensions:
    Base 5cm (2 inches) x Height 8cm (3 inches)

Heart of the Ocean

Heart of the Ocean - Turquoise and amber are encapsulated in a German-silver handcrafted heart, evocative of our home in the oceanic waters of life. Chain is also handcrafted.

Material:
    German silver
    Turquoise
    Amber

Dimensions: Heart: width 5.5cm (2 inches) x length 7.5 cm (3 inches) Adjustable Chain: 70cm (27 inches)

24. Link to Post #276
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

British humor :

25. Link to Post #277
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Ruiner

The Ruiner - Thus named for our dear friend who has shown through grace that love is stronger than death. His journey to Now is beautiful, inspirational and instructive for us all, shining light into the dark.

A rough opal sits on a natural black tourmaline embedded in pyrite and iron oxide, looking closely is a set of fallen angel wings. The Mason's compass used to measure a man who has defied death. A hand carved opal skull has broken free and is perched on the pinnacle of the pyramid where the all seeing eye once ruled. One who sees beyond death.

Quote (When this began)
    I had nothing to say
    And I get lost in the nothingness inside of me
    (I was confused)
    And I let it all out to find
    That I’m not the only person with these things in mind
    (Inside of me)
    But all that they can see the words revealed
    Is the only real thing that I’ve got left to feel
    (Nothing to lose)
    Just stuck, hollow and alone
    And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own
    Material:
    Opal
    Tourmaline
    Pyrite
    Iron Oxide

Dimensions: Base 7cm (2.75 inches) x Height 10cm (3 inches)

Black Tourmaline is a stone of purification, cleansing the emotional body of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger or feelings of unworthiness. It helps in overcoming psychic abuse.

Black Tourmaline increases physical vitality, replacing tension and stress with the ability to view the world objectively with clear, rational thought and neutrality. It inspires a positive attitude, no matter the circumstances, and stimulates altruism and practical creativity.

http://starfieldcreations.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14