+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Orgonite

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Default Re: Orgonite

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Pssssttt... Fred is the author of the article that can be found at the "whale.to" website and I don't think he is a member of this forum... apologies for that post being confusing.
    Amzer it is still an awesome story! Thanks for sharing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Hervé (8th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I have an idea to alter the form for expanding the market-ability of orgonite... but I want to find out How the sales are for the traditional orgonite pyramids going?

4. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Hi there. So, I just got my first piece of Orgonite, pics, front and back:
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

got it from a place called crystal matrix in atwater village, ca(Glendale, basically)

http://www.thecrystalmatrix.com/

It feels good. I noticed/felt positive energy from it right away; the energy seems to be centered around my head area. I can feel it in my teeth, and center of forehead(Pineal activation?). I don't know. I'll post up any experiences as I have them.
    Last edited by Sean; 21st June 2014 at 14:30.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

genevieve (21st June 2014), Hervé (21st June 2014), Lancelot (6th August 2014)

6. Link to Post #244
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

I think this question for the group and it could be placed in a number of threads - please move it if there is a better place.

In any case. I was playing with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmQqZFAGhtM

Essentially a frequency that is supposed to be that of orgone energy. Dies anyone have any thoughts on this one or any other sound track as a way to absorb or use orgone energy?

Interesting to note that I work from home and twice a day lay down for ten minute using some sort of binaural beat or isonchonic sound track. When I used this one today the doorbell rang half through the session and this never happens.

Thank you in advance.

7. Link to Post #245
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Orgone (life-energy, negative electric charge and ions) is great. It's available from natural quartz of any kind (but certainly not from quartz batteries or clocks). It has nothing to do with "orgonite".

I happen to know for a fact that orgonite gives off basically positive ions, which is, basically, what anti-life energy is made of. Orgonite is made primarily of resin (strongly anti-life, positive ionisation) and some metal (also anti-life energy and ions) plus a little natural quartz. The nett result is still an anti-life (or service-to-self) energy. Don't believe me. If you don't have the (advanced) psychic skill or the dowsing skill to tell the difference, I'd like to suggest contacting an expert who can confirm this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Demeisen (18th August 2014)

9. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

I agree with TraineeHuman. Long ago I got bunch of these orgone devices. Some weeks after planting them around my home, I started to feel really unwell. So I removed them and then I felt better. Tried them again with the same results. So I decided to keep them away. Recently I was in contact with someone who has an ability of doing psychic reading. I was curious what she could read about these orgone devices I had. Even though I expected something, I was still shocked to hear how harmful they were to my well being. Of course that reading was personal just for me, and may be different for someone else. It is a mystery to me why many seem to tolerate orgone and apparently even benefit from it.
    Last edited by Demeisen; 18th August 2014 at 21:29.

10. Link to Post #247
    United States Avalon Member AngelEyes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Star Family. Does anyone have any experience in making Orgonite Pyramids? They appear easy to make? Where can I purchase the clear orogone resin? Silicone molds? etc.? I am not sure what all materials I need to make clear orgonite? I hear you can put crystals, stones, and copper wire and shavings inside it? I have never worked with this and I want to in order to protect my home from chemtrails and other things, and once I learn how to make them I want to make them for others as well. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome! Thanks #namaste

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AngelEyes For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st May 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), Kryztian (12th April 2016), Magneticman (12th April 2016)

12. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st May 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), christian (11th April 2016), Ecnal61 (11th April 2016), Magneticman (12th April 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), Spirithorse (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016)

14. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

Hi AngelEyes, there are lots of videos on YouTube showing step-by-step how to make orgonite pyramids, cloud busters etc. I have made many myself. Here is just one:

Good luck!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st May 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), Inversion (19th May 2016), Kryztian (11th April 2016), Magneticman (12th April 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016)

16. Link to Post #250
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

I made about 450 of those...
    Many of those you see on the internet are very beautiful but not very functional.
    So I will tell you that metal content is key.
    If you don't have enough metal in there and different densities of metal, the "orgone" and energy movement won't be very strong.
    The challenge is to make them beautiful as well as fully functional. The very best ones would be totally opaque filled with metal, but then they don't look as good!
    I came up with a method where I have a dense circular center made with small cake molds.
    That center is filled with lots of ingredients, but mainly iron oxide.
    The surface density is mainly there, but not too dense as energy won't flow.
    Then around that I have metal shavings, less dense.
    What this does is creates flow as the "energy" flows from less dense to denser metal.
    Think of it in terms of magnetism.
    Also, clean your crystals that you bought before using them.
    I bury mine in the ground for at least 72 hours.

Here are a few pics to understand, the black center part is the pre-mold made with iron oxide..
    You see one with 24k gold foil, those are great!
    Send me a PM if you want more info, or have questions..
    peace

17. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th April 2016), avid (19th May 2016), Baby Steps (14th April 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), Deega (13th April 2016), DNA (12th April 2016), Elisheva (12th April 2016), Ikarusion (12th April 2016), Iloveyou (13th April 2016), Joe Sustaire (1st May 2016), Kryztian (13th April 2016), lilac (2nd May 2016), Limor Wolf (13th April 2016), Linderlou (12th April 2016), lisalu (14th April 2016), mab777 (12th April 2016), Magneticman (12th April 2016), Mible (12th April 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), raregem (21st June 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), sunpaw (1st May 2016), TeXaR (13th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (13th April 2016), Zampano (14th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

So we learn everyday as they say, well I am happy to see that this thread made me grow and learn more about myself!
    I have been working with my dreams now seriously for the last year and its great to have these answers.
    I dreamt that I was like some salesman that had not much conversation other than to boast and sell my stuff.
    I was wondering why I was not selling much or not even getting the attention I desperately wanted...
    OK this is off topic, but still, I post here as its relevant I think....sorry for the rant!

So, now I realized that my post here is somewhat of a "look at what I can do, I'm so good"...kind of vibe.
    Its not conscious though as what I posted here was really to show that I have been down that road of orgone building and that I can help out anyone who is interested, but it still does sound like I think I'm so good....

I have to figure this out now!

Anyhow, no need to reply, I just wrote it down here as an official public mea culpa so that I heal this in a more powerful way.

have a nice day

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

avid (19th May 2016), Baby Steps (1st May 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), Iloveyou (13th April 2016), Limor Wolf (13th April 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #252
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Olam:"So, now I realized that my post here is somewhat of a "look at what I can do, I'm so good"...kind of vibe. Its not conscious though as what I posted here was really to show that I have been down that road of orgone building and that I can help out anyone who is interested, but it still does sound like I think I'm so good...."
    Your post was positive, Olam, it was inspiring informative and not self centered at all. You are so good and your Orgonites evidently made with care and thinking and deserve to sell
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 14th April 2016 at 15:49.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th April 2016), Baby Steps (1st May 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), fourty-two (1st May 2016), Iloveyou (13th April 2016), Kryztian (13th April 2016), Olam (13th April 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (14th April 2016)

22. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

Well thank you for that, and yes, with the help of a good friend, I have sold over 400 in Japan...
    For some reason, the word got out and they really liked my pyramids.
    I always have this picture in my mind of one of my amethyst pyramids taking its place in an traditional style Japanese dwelling and feeding the serene atmosphere with nice fat and warm energy...
    :-)

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th April 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), Limor Wolf (14th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016)

24. Link to Post #254
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Olam, you do beautiful orgones!, great work!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Debra (18th May 2016), Olam (14th April 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016)

26. Link to Post #255
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Thanks for that post, Olam. You are good. Best proof is that someone (me) who has been reluctant and suspicious regarding Orgonite, is becoming interested in what someone - who works with it and has extended personal experience - has to say. Please do not only share via pm, share here, too. I comprehend how Life Energy is collected, accumulated, concentrated - but I haven't found any information on the net how the 'harmonizing', the transformation from dead 'frozen' Orgone back to its natural, vivid state is meant to work (within the pyramid).

If someone sticks to practical experience, that's good, too. I tend to be more cautious and 'conservative Reichian', but it's all about personal commitment, listening, communication. And your pyramids are beautiful.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Basho (19th May 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), Limor Wolf (14th April 2016), Olam (14th April 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016)

28. Link to Post #256
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Some beautiful stuff Olam.

I've always thought it would be cool to try and make one of these Riech related orgone contraptions. Except I'm a tad bit scared too. I've seen a lot of creepy stuff in my time, and looking through the literature on Riech he apparently had flying saucer type craft showing up when ever he put his cloud busters into use. Also, not seen to the naked eye, he apparently had things show up on film which were called down as well. Like giant Ameoba looking things.
    And I poop you guys not, but back in the day, he had a professional photographer snapping pictures of Riech's assistant holding an Orgone device and a giant freaking jelly fish plopped into visual acuity, right in front of the good doctor and everyone.
    Reich was shaken up after this, and the photographer referred to Reich as the "devil himself".

I've seen a lot of crazy stuff in my time, but I ain't prepared to see anything like that. Uh uh, no way.

This pic below is not really Reich related, it's of the NASA tether incident. But the saucers flying around in this incident don't look so much like flying saucers as they do living beings, and they kind of look like the entities pictured in the Reich cloudbuster pictures.

These are more strange pictures in association with the cloud busters Reich used.

Also, and I swear from what I hear this last picture is legit as well.

Willheim Reich suspected invisible creatures lived in the sky. In 1953 Reich enlisted the help of a photographer named Norman Leisting. Reich had Leisting's assistant raise an orgone charged rod into the air in hopes of attracting one of the invisible beings he believed existed. Within 5 seconds, a huge jelly fist like being attached itself to the rod. Becoming visible long enough for Leisting to capture it in a photograph. The screams and panic from Leisting's now running assistant are said to have caused the jelly fist to dissapear. Supposedly 12 additional people witnessed the spectacle. Reich & Leisting were so unnerved by the experiment they were said to have refused to discuss it. Leisting referred to Reich as "The devil himself" later in life.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

annacherie (14th April 2016), Baby Steps (1st May 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), Iloveyou (1st May 2016), Limor Wolf (14th April 2016), mab777 (19th May 2016), Olam (14th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016)

30. Link to Post #257
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Olam, great work! Really beautiful! I see you are in Canada and curious about your products. Do you sell these still. You can private message me if such things are not permitted on the open boards. As for orgonite, I'm super intrigued. I recently became interested in it through listening to a Swiss radio program called TimeToDo, in case any of you out there understand German, it's very good. I then got interested in pyramids which seem to attract their own healing energy. Regardless of what they are made from. So it actually makes sense the two together would be extra powerful, as they are positive individually. For the pyramid to work properly, according to what I read, it must have the ratio of the great pyramid of Giza and have one side oriented to true north. Apparently meditation and plant growing within pyramids was a popular fad in the 70s. Pretty cool stuff. As for the air beings interested in orgone and other Reich projects, the Crofts have an understanding they are the natural weather guardians, they call Slyphs. They are benificent and only become dangerous when the military are doing something earth destroying. If you get into the ufo into you will see they usually show up when the military is doing something stupid like using nuclear bombs.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aware For This Post:

Debra (18th May 2016), Limor Wolf (14th April 2016), Olam (14th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016)

32. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

thanks everyone,
    DNA, I seen those pictures before except for that jellyfish one. Most people attribute those pictures to being Archons..
    I have no idea!
    All I can say is that if you dwell in fear with this or are approaching building orgone with some fear element present, it will just amplify all of that.
    I don't force myself to build just because I have people wanting some, or the weather is good. I build when I feel like it and just know its going to be a good day!
    I do this because working with crystals, you have to be aware of your mindset as you manipulate them all day and so that energy goes in there.
    If I do build, I get up early and build all day, it becomes a meditation day.
    I used to put music and go with that, but overtime, I found it best to just be in silence, with the elements.
    Also I don't preplan too much, other than the general look of the pyramid, or style, I will go with the flow, even if I do work in batches.
    There are many styles I did that are different from what you seen, I go with what inspires me.
    This being said though, I do prepare some items, like the crystals are buried and saged before using, they add positive earthy energy, I can feel it while working.
    To me it feels like if I was sitting at the base of an old tree,.....some kind of fat and warm mentoring energy.

The difficulty of pouring resin in multiple layers is that you have to gauge of feel your way as you poor.
    The previous layers heat up and so the next layer needs less catalyst as there is already some considerable heat.
    I have cracked many pyramids working my way to knowing what to do!
    Those pyramids are fully functional but I can't really sell them and so I donated those to nature.
    I would carry some with me in a backpack, go for a walk in the woods and feel my way to where I should leave them.
    I hope some human someday finds one and thinks its a treasure!
    It would be great to have some child find one.....I think that would be a nice memory in his/her life.

As for the pyramid shape, its my favorite mold as the shape does create a vortex at the top of the pyramid, a few inches above.
    I dowse all my pyramids to see how they work and I just know they are powerful.

As for selling here or anyone sending a PM, the thing is they are heavy, lots of metal in there and so its not very cheap to ship.
    I rather sell locally where the person chooses the actual item from a lot,,, the crystals go where they are supposed to be.
    Selling to Japan was different as I sold in bulk and had rebates in shipping, even if it was in the hundreds of dollars.

Still, here are some other samples, incliding smaller items which are not very powerful but can do some good when handheld.
    thanks everyone for the great comments!

This one has magnets and iron oxide showing the magnetic feild

Water charger

These I call my bionic garden pucks, they have bionised sand in there and the plants love that vibrant energy.
    Beach sand which has quartz in it is boiled and then frozen, this is done a few times and the result is the development of particles that are "alive" buzzing and moving, most probably charged by Chi.
    See here:

Last edited by Olam; 14th April 2016 at 19:56.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

avid (19th May 2016), Baby Steps (14th April 2016), Basho (19th May 2016), conk (18th April 2016), Debra (18th May 2016), DNA (30th April 2016), fourty-two (1st May 2016), Iloveyou (1st May 2016), onawah (30th April 2016), RunningDeer (18th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th May 2016), Wind (16th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #259
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

The First

The First is named so because it was the first piece we poured, using a limited assortment of material with hand wrapped copper wire she was born. There truly is delight when a piece comes out of the mold ... iSee was the second piece and from there we took off, sharing the inspiration and the work.

iSee

Chariot of Fire

A copper spiral apex is encased in fiery copper pieces and metal flakes, as the heaven opens a hand wrapped wheel of copper wire and crystal beads alights atop a sea bed of natural crystals including amethyst and quartz, sprinkles of tiny blue stars from the astral realm are scattered in the movement of fire.

Ice Queen

Gold leaf, .99 pure silver and a pearl crown a natural fluorite double point pyramid which floats on petite natural flowers in a sea of quartz and aquamarine crystals, the grounding of the energy is achieved by granules of natural silver.

Weed

Dried moss floats above a bed of mineral colored sand, copper triangles, Weed, a tribute to plant medicine.

Surfacing

Dried moss floats in a coil of copper wire and quartz crystals. A bronze fish evokes the aspect of surfacing from deep water, natural pearls and quartz litter the sea floor, the apex a copper coil with a crystal pyramid.

Snake in the Garden

Tip is cut copper, a hand wrapped and coiled copper with a natural turquoise stone rises from the floor of natural stones collected from a nearby 65 million old volcanic core.

The Line Up

35. Link to Post #260
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Christine

A study of dark and light reaches for the cosmic sky with .99 pure silver and black tourmaline, a carbonized black stone embraced by four natural silver formations ascends from a ground of crystal quartz sprinkled with black tourmaline grounding on a base of silver granules.

Venus

Elegant cap stone with .99 pure silver mixed with gold leaf and a single pearl. Naturally sculpted silver piece echoes the female form of Venus rising from a sea of quartz crystals while swirls of gold leaf evoke sea vegetation. Pyrite seals the energy circuit with the final flourish of a hand cut copper flower.

The Fall

Captured in resin is the recounting of the fall from heaven. Gold leaf capstone sits on a layer of quartz crystal and river pearls. A cloud of small natural flowers and black granulated glass form as a copper bold of lightening crashes to the ground, there lay a pair of angelic wings on a bed of black tourmaline.

Enlightenment

Buddha’s enlightenment is the inspiration for this rainbow pyramid, gold leaf and .99 pure silver bead capstone, amethyst, lapis lazuli, peridot rise above Buddha as he sits on a bet of rutilated quartz, copper floats on a bed of natural rose petals and dried flowers.

Dragon's Lair

Fire capstone with coil and pieces of copper with floating metal glitter sits on a layer of amethyst. A dragon perched on a natural stone rises from the depths. The last layer is a matrix of crystal sand from an ancient volcano and copper chips… the underside is a hand stamped copper flower, one of the hallmarks of our eye for detail.

The Healer

This piece was made for a very special friend of mine whose husband is facing some serious health challenges, The Original Healer was one of the first pieces that we gifted to my mom, so very much an important aspect of making orgonite is gifting them. Gold and silver tip, amethyst, peridot float above a amethyst pyramid on rutilated quartz, hand cut copper and tourmaline.

Artificial Intelligence

Pyrite forms the vertex as a solid stainless steel all seeing sphere descends from the void, hovering above a circuit board representing computer technology. The pyramid is grounded again by a final layer of pyrite.

Be LOVE

Last edited by Cristian; 30th April 2016 at 04:29.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast