+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Default NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), Bill Ryan (12th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2016), Cidersomerset (15th April 2016), Desire (18th August 2017), DNA (18th August 2017), gord (16th April 2016), Inversion (15th April 2016), Magneticman (15th April 2016), Omni (15th April 2016), onawah (18th April 2016), william r sanford72 (15th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment

Its very difficult to become a 'whistleblower' especially in the military , security
    and corporate world. If you go thru the 'channels' you are instantly a potential
    targeted individual. So when wiki leaks , Snowden and others went public its very
    unlikely that any of the information they leaked would have come to public notice.
    Obviously not all classified information should be released but the systems set
    up to counter abuse of power & authority do not seem to be working.

Part 1....Electronic Surveillance , Targeted Individual...

NSA whistle blower Karen Stewart exposes targeted Individuals, 9/11

Published on 9 Apr 2016
    Source:
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/lucazan...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd hour of above interview ....lasts for first 22 mins.

NSA whistle blower Karen Stewart on Guns. Electronic Harassment, TI

Published on 12 Apr 2016
    4/10/2016 Broadcast second hour of Love, Guns & Freedom Radio show - final part
    of the interview with NSA whistle blower Karen Stewart. Also Luca talk about the
    Don't Tread on US - the freedom Rifle by Luca Zanna the most affordable AR15 rifle
    on the market.
    www.FreedomRifle.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th April 2016 at 20:35.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2016), Desire (18th August 2017), gord (16th April 2016), Omni (15th April 2016), onawah (18th April 2016), Openmindedskeptic (16th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment

Aprox 17 mins into the 2nd hour in the above above they touch on possibly MK
    Ultra victims used in some of the mass shootings.which is interesting and reminds
    me of some articles on the headline page I saw earlier.....

This is weird the guest comes from San Antonio Arizona near where the 2nd hour
    finished above. This is about 'Targeted Individuals'....A bit synchronistic...LOL

The Richie Allen Show on Davidicke.com: Dr. John Hall - 'MKUltra Never Ended.
    Millions Suffering In Global Covert Mind Control Programme'

Published on 15 Apr 2016
    Please Support The Show – http://richieallen.co.uk/

By David on 15 April 2016 GMT
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th April 2016 at 20:46.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), bluestflame (6th May 2016), BMJ (16th April 2016), Desire (18th August 2017), gord (16th April 2016), onawah (18th April 2016), Openmindedskeptic (16th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Another article from today.....Which gives some history of these cold war projects
    that are 'very' probably still going on today.

CIA Operations lead to the Spread of Chaos in the World

Operation Mockingbird

‘Most people are aware of the wide range of secret US Central Intelligence Agency
    (CIA) operations which the White House has been employing at different points
    throughout history to wreak havoc around the globe. And eventually even those
    who don’t may soon fall victims of the wide range of operations the CIA conducts.

The following are just some of the most notorious:

Operation ARTICHOKE – evolved from Project Bluebird and was launched in 1951
    to be transformed later in the project MKULTRA . The goal of this operation was to
    test the government’s ability to cause amnesia through the use of psychotropic
    substances among certain individuals. This operation resulted in the creation of
    amphetamines and LSD that were tested on the population of the Federal
    Republic of Germany.’

Read more: CIA Operations lead to the Spread of Chaos in the World

http://journal-neo.org/2016/04/14/ci...-in-the-world/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not directly related but part of the bigger geo political agenda......

Undercover CIA Operative Admits Being Part of a Top Secret Task Force Involved With Instigating the Syrian Civil War

http://www.targetliberty.com/2016/04...its-being.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th April 2016 at 20:56.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2016), gord (16th April 2016), onawah (18th April 2016), uzn (16th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

CIA is investing in firms that specialize in sifting through social media posts

‘The Central Intelligence Agency’s venture capital arm is investing in companies
    that develop artificial intelligence to sift through enormous numbers of social
    media postings and decipher patterns, according to a report.

A document obtained by The Intercept indicates that In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture
    capital firm, has made unpublicized investments in 38 companies, many of which
    are startups specializing in analyzing and extracting useful patterns from large
    amounts of data from social media.’

Read more: CIA is investing in firms that specialize in sifting through social media posts

https://www.rt.com/usa/339671-cia-in...ampaign=chrome

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2016), gord (16th April 2016), Molly4US (18th August 2017), Omni (12th April 2017), onawah (18th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I just looked on U'tube and there are a lot of vids and interviews about
    Targeted individuals , ELF , mind control and related subjects....

Proof of Mind Control: How to Put Voices into Someone's Head, Dr. John Hall

==============================================

ELF Technology and Mind Control with Dr. John Hall

Published on 25 Sep 2013
    David Knight welcomes to the Infowars studio Dr. John Hall, anesthesiologist
    and author of "Satellite Terrorism" to discuss the facts of the possibilities of
    Government mind control and Satellite harassment. http://www.satweapons.com/

=============================================

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2016), gord (16th April 2016), Molly4US (17th August 2017), onawah (15th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

I've encountered the entire gamut of this very evil TI crap for a long time now. It also gets used on people around the TI in much more subtle ways in support of what's being done to the TI.

Here's a short intro from The New World War:

Introduction

Welcome to NewWorldWar.org, where you'll find information on a technologically advanced, covert program of persecution and control, that has been happening for decades all over the world, and is covered-up by our societal institutions.

What follows is a brief explanation of what is happening, starting with a description of those who influence world events. You may want to read the online book after this presentation.

Volume II - Part I of The Hidden Evil is also worth reading.

A short bit from that:

Now that we understand who runs who runs this planet, it will be easier to see how such a secret policy can exist. It also becomes evident why money is no barrier. The reason of course is that they make the money.

The Hidden Evil, is also called Gang Stalking, Cause Stalking, Public Mobbing, an Electronic Concentration Camp, Covert War, Mental Rape, and a variety of other names.(*)

It involves two major components. First, the use of Non-lethal Weapons (NLW), which includes Directed Energy Weapons (DEW). Second, heavily networked groups of plain-clothed citizens who encircle targeted people in public. This network appears to involve volunteers who are part of a state-sponsored Neighborhood Watch program, as well as individuals and groups of informants with no official connection to the state. As I'll demonstrate, mainstream news has indicated that one in twenty-four citizens will be recruited as informants. Some publications contend that the goal is the recruitment of one-third of the population.

Organizations from the federal level downward participate in the harassment, which includes local stores and restaurants. This program is not in the process of being created, it is already here. It is thoroughly embedded in most major communities. It is happening in all NATO countries. The program has been operational in some form since at least the early 80s, when families of people with direct or indirect connections to federal agencies were targeted.
    Last edited by gord; 16th April 2016 at 20:18.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), Cidersomerset (17th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), Molly4US (18th August 2017), onawah (18th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Its very difficult to become a 'whistleblower' especially in the military , security
    and corporate world. If you go thru the 'channels' you are instantly a potential
    targeted individual. So when wiki leaks , Snowden and others went public its very
    unlikely that any of the information they leaked would have come to public notice.
    Obviously not all classified information should be released but the systems set
    up to counter abuse of power & authority do not seem to be working.

Part 1....Electronic Surveillance , Targeted Individual...

NSA whistle blower Karen Stewart exposes targeted Individuals, 9/11

Published on 9 Apr 2016
    Source:
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/lucazan...

2nd hour of above interview ....lasts for first 22 mins.

NSA whistle blower Karen Stewart on Guns. Electronic Harassment, TI

Published on 12 Apr 2016
    4/10/2016 Broadcast second hour of Love, Guns & Freedom Radio show - final part
    of the interview with NSA whistle blower Karen Stewart. Also Luca talk about the
    Don't Tread on US - the freedom Rifle by Luca Zanna the most affordable AR15 rifle
    on the market.
    www.FreedomRifle.com
    Thank you for starting this thread openmindedskeptic, great video's Cidersomerset. Definitely seems that people whom have spoken out against injustice are being targeted.

And this is bringing together the pieces for me. I had not mentioned this before, I was being bullied at work for about seven years, whilst working as the head of the accounting department as a bookkeeper, I had started to have a break down in 2012. And literally left my job on the day I started feeling funny, I closed up shop and never returned. I kept notes on the bullying that had happened over those years and I lodged a workers compensation claim against my employers insurer for the work place bullying and my breakdown.
    In the coming months I was questioned by the insurers investigator for several hours and provided him with a copy of my notes,(which included date, time, place and the incident and what was said). Then I was interviewed by the "insurers psychologist" whom was a high profile highly succcessful psychologist. His office overlooked the sydney opera house and sydney botonical gardens and cockatoo island, which would have to be mighty expensive to rent. At the end of the interview the psychologist was very upset and angry and said "he couldn't believe someone in my professional position could be treated like that" and he also said "he would happily be my witness if I every sought to pursue legal action against my employer". At the time I told him I wasn't concerned about compensation and was only concerned about getting better and getting back to work.
    He had diagonised me with associative disorder, by definition it is like post traumatic stress disorder but it relates to a specific work environment, that is in my case my employers place of business and the people I worked with. As a result I could never go back to work at my old job again.

After more than nine months of counselling I became well again.

I continue to be shocked at how heartless and cruel people can be. My work mates "knew" I had been looking after my best friend for eleven years she has bi-polar amongst other things, as a result of child sexual abuse and possibly satanic rituals being performed on her, and I was the only person looking after her, she was and is my "responsibilty". They didn't care about putting my life at risk, her life or her puppy's. They could have said NO that's wrong im not going to participate in that.

Whilst I was unwell I still was looking after her and remember thinking about wanting to take up drinking to cope with things and on occassion seriously thinking about how I could organise to committ my own suicide. I didn't take up drinking nor try committing suicide I praticed my therapy and that got me threw.

For my work mates it was a case of "just doing what they were told to do".

Really, my question is so when does the persons conscious, morals and commonsense come into play, I wonder?

To some people money is truely their god and I suppose by association satan himself.

Thankfully I am well and have been for the last few years and am now a full time carer for my best friend. I don't think I'll ever go back to accounting again.

Sorry about the rant I watched the Karen Stewart interview and it brought back memories of what happened to me, and made me really upset about the whole stupidity of gangstalking and how "truely ignorant people can really be".
    Last edited by BMJ; 17th April 2016 at 10:27.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), Cidersomerset (17th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), gord (17th April 2016), Molly4US (17th August 2017), onawah (18th April 2016), Openmindedskeptic (17th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

BMJ, I strongly suggest reading the book Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace to better understand the psychology surrounding workplace harassment.

I was originally a victim of workplace harassment myself but since it was directed by some entity within the federal government it eventually became gang stalking and psychotronic weapon attacks. Here's the extremely low budget documentary that my wife and I produced about our plight for those who haven't seen it yet.

The Real Targeted Couple
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (18th April 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), gord (17th April 2016), onawah (18th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I watched the videos. This is strategic infiltration of an organization from the top down, moving aside (by whatever means) the Good people, replacing them with the moles who are used to blackmail other important levels and so on. By progressive replacement of Faithful Citizens with the spy network, the whole pyramid becomes rotten. For instance, some President will appoint a seemingly untrained person to head an agency which one would think requires specific high order technical knowledge, he uses that position to move in other traitors and spies until none of the original Good people remain. The USA has been thoroughly infiltrated by Communists, Nazis and Satanists. Only the corrupt or corruptible are left. Take a look at the Congress.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (18th April 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), gord (18th April 2016), Molly4US (17th August 2017), onawah (18th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Openmindedskeptic, thanks again. Your video is "excellent".

Your in the USA and im here in Australia, and I have heard stories about this from Canada and the UK and worldwide these government agencies are using the exact same techniques regardless of were they are. It seems to be a worldwide campaign against individuals that are willing to speak up and stand against injustice, im a getting the impression it is probable sponsored by the TPTB.
    Last edited by BMJ; 21st April 2016 at 03:41.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

3(C)+me (6th May 2016), Atlas (9th April 2017), bluestflame (6th May 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), gord (18th April 2016), Omni (18th August 2017), Openmindedskeptic (18th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Karen Stewart isn't the only former NSA employee being harassed.

Watch Thy Neighbor

Quote Elham Khorasani was sitting in her car at a stoplight in Northern Virginia when she got the call. It was April 16, 2013. “I’m with the FBI,” a man on the line said, “and we’re at your home executing a search warrant.”

Khorasani was flummoxed. (A pseudonym is being used to protect her privacy.) The Iran native, a U.S. citizen since the 1990s, had worked as a Farsi and Dari language analyst at the National Security Agency (NSA) going on eight years. She had recently been selected for a second tour at Menwith Hill station, the NSA’s mammoth listening post in northern England. Minutes before the FBI called, she’d left a meeting at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI).

“When he said, ‘FBI,’ my mind was going all over the place,” Khorasani says, adding that the most illegal thing she has ever done is get an occasional parking ticket. Yet the agent gave her no information, only instructing her to return to her apartment immediately.

Khorasani describes her life after that day as a nightmare. “They suspended my clearances without giving me any reason,” she remembers. She wasn’t allowed at work, and for two years, the NSA made her “call every day like a criminal, checking in every morning before 8.” Khorasani went to the agency only for interrogations, she says: eight or nine sessions that ran at least five hours each. She was asked about her family, her travel, and her contacts.

She claims that the interrogator was particularly interested in grilling her about Thomas Drake, a former NSA official indicted in 2010 on espionage charges for leaking details about agency waste and abuse to the Baltimore Sun. (I was a member of the defense team on the case, which a judge threw out.) In 2011, Khorasani had met with Drake—whom she contacted via a Facebook account set up specifically for that purpose—to seek his advice on handling what she felt had been poor treatment by the agency while on an overseas posting; she believed that she had been unduly reassigned and had filed an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) complaint. “He said, ‘You’ve got the bull’s-eyes on you. You’re done,’” Khorasani recalls. (In an interview, Drake confirmed their conversation.)

That meeting, Khorasani now thinks, may be what ultimately finished her career. Because of her job complaint—she recalls pointedly telling one EEO official, “You wonder why you have so many whistleblowers,” to which he replied, “Don’t say that word”—and her secret contact with Drake, she guesses the NSA feared she too would start leaking agency information.

Whether her hunch is correct isn’t clear. (The FBI declined to comment; the NSA stated in an email that all “access determinations” are based on evidence but that federal law restricts the agency’s ability to comment publicly on personnel matters.) Yet Khorasani’s story contains echoes of other experiences. Intelligence agencies have long treated perceived threats in their own ranks in a manner befitting a Kafka story. Now, in the era of Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden, they are ramping up this treatment to root out whistleblowers. In doing so, the government is blurring the line between espionage and truth-telling in the public interest—and showing how security hysteria may prove as dangerous to America as security slumber.

The NSA has its own version of the scarlet letter. For decades, people under suspicion of misconduct have been given a red badge to wear instead of a blue card that usually grants them access to secure facilities. “Red-badgers,” as they’re known, live in purgatory and aren’t told why. They’re assigned to the motor pool, the gardening department, or some other mundane venue, under the watchful eye of the very people scrutinizing their lives—questioning them and searching their offices and homes. I once met a red-badger working at the NSA’s museum; he said he’d been waiting more than a year for his “security problems” to resolve.

Based on interviews with current and former NSA officials, that probably never happened: Most red-badgers are ultimately dismissed, often without explanation, and are warned never to discuss the probe they endured.

What happened to Khorasani wasn’t precisely red-badging, which may signal that it was prompted by a new government inquisition. After the WikiLeaks scandal, the White House issued an executive order directing agencies to protect classified information by cracking down on what the ODNI has called “malicious insiders,” a catchall designation that encompasses whistleblowers. According to an ODNI slide presentation, the insider threat program covers more than 70 government entities, ranging from the NSA to the Peace Corps. Overseeing implementation is a task force led by the attorney general and the director of national intelligence (DNI).

Among the techniques used to track whistleblowers are employing “trained insider threat professionals,” which may mean spies planted among staff, and requiring personnel to report colleagues’ suspicious behavior. According to a 2013 McClatchy investigation, the program’s terms can be downright Orwellian. The Department of Education, for instance, warns employees to keep an eye on co-workers going through particular life experiences—“stress, divorce, financial problems”—because they might turn into “insider threat[s].”

The program continues to grow. In 2014, DNI James Clapper told Congress of plans to monitor 24/7 the electronic activity—“behavior on the job as well as off”—of employees with security clearances, a system known as continuous evaluation. In April 2015, the Defense Department reported that it was “directing multiple pilots and concept demonstrations … to conduct [continuous evaluation] on approximately 100,000 military, civilian and contractor personnel.” Then, in October, it opened its Insider Threat Management Analysis Center to collect and coordinate potentially “adverse” information about Defense Department workers.

It’s difficult to know how many people the insider threat program has ensnared, because its overseers aren’t saying. Yet critics are already clamoring about overreach. In January, 22 organizations signed a letter arguing that the government is using an overly broad definition of “threat” that “fails to distinguish between those who want to fix problems from those who wish to do harm to our national security.” The Government Accountability Project has asked pointedly, “Threats to whom?”

Perversely, the program may actually be a threat to intelligence agencies. On top of stifling whistleblowers, the hunt for “malicious insiders” could jettison gifted analysts, create insidious distrust among colleagues, and even discourage prospective talent from taking jobs.

Khorasani knows this all too well. She has had trouble finding employment since last April, when the NSA forced her to resign. The reasons that happened “cannot be made available … without damaging the national security interests of the United States,” according to an internal memo signed by NSA Deputy Director Richard H. Ledgett that Khorasani obtained. She keeps documents related to her investigation in a box at her apartment.

She never leaves the papers at home for long, however. “If I go somewhere [on a trip], I have to take that box all the way to Virginia, leave it with a friend,” Khorasani says. “I cannot travel with peace of mind, knowing that no one is going to walk in here when I’m gone.”

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (21st April 2016), Cidersomerset (4th May 2016), Molly4US (18th August 2017), Omni (18th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

As mentioned by Freeman in Fade 2 Black interview.....aprox 120 mins in.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onspiracy-LIVE

Jesse Ventura interview with Dr Robert Duncan

Published on 13 Jul 2014

About REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING (also known as synthetic telepathy)
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th May 2016 at 22:55.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), gord (5th May 2016), JRS (18th August 2017), Omni (18th August 2017), Openmindedskeptic (9th May 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Karen Stewart's most recent interview on the Wheel of Freedom Show.

By the way, the host himself claims to be a Ti.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Hervé (9th April 2017), Molly4US (18th August 2017), Omni (12th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

NSA Whistleblower Karen Melton-Stewart
    Quote Posted by Karen Melton Stewart
    "I merely went to the NSA Inspector General for a legitimate reason, then found myself under illegal attack. That is when I stepped forward to say that NSA Security illegally slanders, stalks and harasses innocent people. Then I found out from others that this is just one small piece of the bigger horrifying picture[1]."
    “When I worked [at the NSA] (1982-2010) I had no idea that there was an über-evil, anti-American side to NSA. Everything is highly compartmented... this protects secrets but of course is a perfect environment in which to hide elaborate criminal activity, especially when the NSA Security as well as other watch dog organizations were compromised in preparation for crimes of unfathomable reach and scope.[1]”
    “... one of the things that I posted had to do with my experience in regard to 9-11. Well at that point in time when I posted my experience, Bill Black Jr. who was the 16th deputy director of the NSA, attacked me online as being some kind of ignorant troll. And I told him I said No I worked for the NSA, I know what I’m talking about. I am telling the truth. And at that point he blocked me, cut me off, and shortly thereafter I started becoming harassed with high tech technology…[3]”
    “At a certain point they told him stop resubmitting these reports, you are not to do any more work on this, and if you continue you’re going to be in trouble. Well he kept trying to plead for the [9-11] people’s lives, and they sent him to security to psychological services. And they told him look we’re going to write you up as being paranoid and delusional, we’re going to say you are obsessed with world war 2 and kamikaze pilots, you are mentally unfit to hold the clearance, and we will be firing you. And they did, and he was probably the most talented multi-linguist the NSA had ever seen. He spoke 14 different languages and dialects, this is invaluable, you do not throw away a person like this. When i met him he was on the verge of an emotional breakdown, because they had so stalked and harassed and intimidated him. … They actually did fire him, and he told me that for 10 years he was blackballed from getting any kind of job that was over minimum wage. He had lived in near poverty for a decade when the NSA security had came to him and said ‘you will never repeat anything having to do with 9-11 or we will make sure that the rest of your life is misery’ they said so just get whatever job you can and we’ll leave you alone as long as you shut up.[3]”
    “What he was saying was, we had all the information we needed to stop 9-11, we had all of it. He said not one of those people needed to die. But NSA management would not let us report the information, we were forbidden to, we were threatened, we were told that we would be basically called out on insubordination if we did, we would be fired or worse.[3]”
    “They are putting you in danger for the purpose of telling you; in order to protect you I’m sorry we need to take away more of your rights… It’s a very obvious ploy.[3]”
    Last edited by Omni; 12th April 2017 at 07:42.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ewan (12th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), gord (12th April 2017), Molly4US (18th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

BMJ writes: "For my work mates it was a case of "just doing what they were told to do".

Really, my question is so when does the persons conscious, morals and commonsense come into play, I wonder?

To some people money is truely their god and I suppose by association satan himself.

Thankfully I am well and have been for the last few years and am now a full time carer for my best friend. I don't think I'll ever go back to accounting again.

Sorry about the rant I watched the Karen Stewart interview and it brought back memories of what happened to me, and made me really upset about the whole stupidity of gangstalking and how "truely ignorant people can really be"."

Thank you BMJ. I so feel the same way and have anguished so long over the same questions.....of how and how long can a person go on to harm people in these ways. It is perplexing to the point of feeling sick. It has made me so angry that in the first years I kicked a few holes in my family home walls. I tried to reason with them in logic, and in appeals to compassion and humanity, and off and on for 12.5 years trying to call them to know and love the Lord. I have also yelled and sworn at them. I do this when I am at home alone. I have availed them of the understanding of Americas history.....who we are and have been sometimes in almost a praying way and others in sheer righteous indignation and at the top of my lungs with force which causes me to wet my pants. At no time did I bow down to them, or lose my faith, or turn against the Constitution or Bill of Rights, or blame falsely......but put faith and trust and love in the Lord, and in the value of our founding fathers of the United States. There are far too many in our nation who no longer hold our values and principles. They don't even understand nor appreciate our history, and who, and why, and when, we made adjustments. These new invaders enjoy the overthrow and toppling of governments as opposed to the long enduring and thoughtful efforts and love we put into ours. God bless you and your family. Keep up the faith.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    About REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING (also known as synthetic telepathy)
    Just to be clear, remote neural monitoring is a component of BCI aka electronic telepathy. It is not an equivalent to each other. Neural monitoring is the required mind reading for a mind to computer interface to work. "Synthetic telepathy" or as I like to call it electronic telepathy is a set of technologies, such as neural monitoring and electromagnetic neuroscience (Mind control, VR, auditory functions, sense and emotion based communication, concepts, exotic neuroscience, etc).

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), Molly4US (18th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I've encountered the entire gamut of this very evil TI crap for a long time now. It also gets used on people around the TI in much more subtle ways in support of what's being done to the TI.

Here's a short intro from The New World War:

Introduction

Welcome to NewWorldWar.org, where you'll find information on a technologically advanced, covert program of persecution and control, that has been happening for decades all over the world, and is covered-up by our societal institutions.

What follows is a brief explanation of what is happening, starting with a description of those who influence world events. You may want to read the online book after this presentation.

Volume II - Part I of The Hidden Evil is also worth reading.

A short bit from that:

Now that we understand who runs who runs this planet, it will be easier to see how such a secret policy can exist. It also becomes evident why money is no barrier. The reason of course is that they make the money.

The Hidden Evil, is also called Gang Stalking, Cause Stalking, Public Mobbing, an Electronic Concentration Camp, Covert War, Mental Rape, and a variety of other names.(*)

It involves two major components. First, the use of Non-lethal Weapons (NLW), which includes Directed Energy Weapons (DEW). Second, heavily networked groups of plain-clothed citizens who encircle targeted people in public. This network appears to involve volunteers who are part of a state-sponsored Neighborhood Watch program, as well as individuals and groups of informants with no official connection to the state. As I'll demonstrate, mainstream news has indicated that one in twenty-four citizens will be recruited as informants. Some publications contend that the goal is the recruitment of one-third of the population.

Organizations from the federal level downward participate in the harassment, which includes local stores and restaurants. This program is not in the process of being created, it is already here. It is thoroughly embedded in most major communities. It is happening in all NATO countries. The program has been operational in some form since at least the early 80s, when families of people with direct or indirect connections to federal agencies were targeted.

So maybe a bodyguard program for high-profile government people and their children that was morphed by a bunch of sickos? That sounds very credible. After listening again to Karen Stewarts targeting that sounds like her assessment is too. Like an investigation of her was morphed by an alternate security company into a take-down program. It is terribly frightening and a person can only live so long on past savings. I am severely targeted at every job I get to the point where I am currently paralyzed with fear about taking a job though I desperately want to have a job. Last week I turned down two very promising interviews. The jobs here are all being taken by a people group of a certain profile that doesn't fit what our community is, but instead a bully group that wants to own and operate us. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I have a specific fear, due to some of the comments made to me by gangstalker profile people when placing applications by hand delivery to government agencies, that if hired I will be taken to an underground mass grave in a basement, never to be heard from again, simply for not fitting the profile of the people they want working for them. I thought that working a state job would put me among safer, more professional people, than at the other jobs I have had, but it didn't. A bunch of the state workers had tattoos showing and wore flipflops to work, wanted me to commit fraud, used DEW's on me every day. It was a hell which I prayed through each day. What keeps happening to me is terrorism. Who do I go to for help?

Have any other targeted individuals sensed that the influx of gangstalkers in their neighborhood is part of a breeding program? I feel that my family is being preyed upon.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 18th August 2017 at 05:34.

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Karen Stewart: "Yes, an intelligence report series I authored in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom was purposely mis-credited to an unremarkable, under-educated woman who was sleeping her way through male managers above me in the Weapons and Space Directorate, in order to get ahead, and they rewarded her sexual favors to them with a double promotion for my seminal work which had engendered a large project that others estimated had saved hundreds of lives if not more"...

Sour grapes from a sexually depraved woman? I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    Have any other targeted individuals sensed that the influx of gangstalkers in their neighborhood is part of a breeding program? I feel that my family is being preyed upon.
    Go directly to your nearest police precinct and file a complaint. I did and all the 3 letter agencies quit f++++ng with moi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast