+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,595 times in 8,700 posts

Default Re: NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment

^ well I figured the above unsubscribed member would not last too long here - almost every post I had read from the Mister seemed calculated to irritate some or all readers with dripping implied omniscience. (sorry for topic digression).
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (25th August 2017), Molly4US (18th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ well I figured the above unsubscribed member would not last too long here - almost every post I had read from the Mister seemed calculated to irritate some or all readers with dripping implied omniscience. (sorry for topic digression).
    Most people are innocent of understanding of what is happening to the United States which is being more pointedly illustrated upon us through the targeted individual experience. It is not lovers of the United States or our Bill of Rights or Constitution, or Humanitarians, or Christians who are doing these terrible tortures, but imposters who are degrading the ideals of America and Americans, so as to turn people against the United States. War criminals appear to have us at every level of legislative, executive, and judicial branch, by the balls. These imposters try to fuel themselves and others as avengers for Iraq and Iran. It appears to me that the U.S. is a hostage to those using tools that are against the Geneva Conventions and are absolute war crimes. They are hell bent on ruining the entire earth, and covet, yet destroy what is fine.

I have filed numerous reports with the police, with the FBI, with OSHA, with the EPA.....regarding some of the crimes I have encountered and been subjected to. So far, I don't know if there is any change. Some of the assailants are still around doing the same things, some on a very plotted cyclical pattern, which is another reason which I have extreme trepidation and fear this month. Last year, in this month, they broke into my home and used numerous poisons which included mercury and burning powders on me, and taser and frequency weapons on my daughter and I. The hospital I went to did nothing, but had numerous profile group in it who immediately set their eyes upon me in a way to figure out how to portray me as difficult so that they could have an excuse to harm me. It was terrifying. Then they sent me a profile group doctor. At that point I declared that I needed a different doctor and stated, "I am Islamiphobic so I need a different doctor when one is available." They labeled me Schizophrenic at that moment and threw me in a psych facility for several weeks. My daughter then stayed at the Islamic family who were the very ones who participated in the taserings and poisonings (but my daughter couldn't remember due to amnesia from the weapons used). This is an S.O.S. in case Big Brother gets my messages.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th August 2017), mountain_jim (18th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Go directly to your nearest police precinct and file a complaint. I did and all the 3 letter agencies quit f++++ng with moi.
    What complete nonsense. TIs have been detained by police for claiming things that appear mentally ill due to the cointelpro infiltration of the mental health industry. And the perps do not fear being reported to police in the slightest. The police are clueless or complicit and stop nothing (unless of course they stop for psychological warfare reasons).

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (25th August 2017), Molly4US (19th August 2017), mountain_jim (19th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Actually Openmindedskeptic, what became obvious to me in listening once again to Karen Stewarts experience inside and outside of the NSA is that she is saying unequivocally that there has been some infiltrations into, and huge imposter terrorists imposing assassination tools and tactics opportunistically when she was supposed to have an NSA investigation done which she quickly detected was far other than protocol. In other words there are rampantly large groups in our communities who are stocking and murdering people so as to blame the American government. Why do so many targeted individuals buy into what is actually Perfidy?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Didn't know where to put this but it is relevant to this topic.

In the Guardian today
    Botched surveillance job may have led to strange injuries at US embassy in Cuba
    At first thought to be a deliberate attack, the outbreak of mysterious symptoms may be the result of shoddy espionage equipment, experts say

An outbreak of hearing loss and other health problems affecting at least 16 employees at the US embassy in Havana could have been caused by an electronic surveillance operation that went wrong, former intelligence officials said on Friday.
    The state department said it was investigating the outbreak, and that some of the worst affected diplomats had been evacuated to Miami for examination and treatment.

“This is something that we have not experienced in the past,” Heather Nauert, the department’s spokeswoman, said. “We are working very hard to try to take care of our folks who are there on official duty – and trying to provide them all the care and the treatment and the support that they would need.”
    Earlier this months, US officials had said the symptoms appeared to have resulted from a covert sonic device. But Nauert said on Thursday no device nor any perpetrator had yet been found and that Cuba was cooperating with the US investigation.

The US asked two Cuban diplomats to leave in May, after American embassy officials were forced to leave Cuba because of serious symptoms. But the Cuban diplomats were not banned from returning, as normally happens in expulsions linked to espionage, and the US has so far not explicitly blamed the Castro government.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-cuban-embassy
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 25th August 2017 at 20:11.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

BMJ (25th August 2017), Molly4US (25th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    Quote Posted by Mister ET (here)
    Go directly to your nearest police precinct and file a complaint. I did and all the 3 letter agencies quit f++++ng with moi.
    What complete nonsense. TIs have been detained by police for claiming things that appear mentally ill due to the cointelpro infiltration of the mental health industry. And the perps do not fear being reported to police in the slightest. The police are clueless or complicit and stop nothing (unless of course they stop for psychological warfare reasons).
    I have been to the FBI, PD, etc off and on for 13 years. I am still being covert weapons harassed and gangstalked by terrorists.

The Perps are opportunitsts who are looking for a specific outcome, an outcome of people believing that the 3 letter agencies are doing the harassment. Here is my theory Mister ET above: Your perps had probably already conceived that you would think the perps to be 3 letter agencies, thus as soon as you went to the police, the perps stopped, in order for your preconception to appear to be substanciated. Then they would hope that you would get that word out to others as an official source, but indeed, the WHO actually remains unknown. Convenient press for the perps to keep victims advertising the WHO as 3 letter agencies.

If you know some 3 letter agency employees, perhaps they purposely used some level of covert system upon you because they knew you would report it to the police. That way the 3-letter agency finds out that their response system works.

If the second scenario is true here is one conclusion you should draw: You were lucky that your harassers were your buddies at 3-letter agency and thank your lucky stars it is not organized crime and terrorists who would not be so courteous to turn off their weapons.

I am a victim/witness and these terrorists don't want to be brought to justice, in my case.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 25th August 2017 at 20:32.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (25th August 2017), Omni (25th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    BMJ writes: "For my work mates it was a case of "just doing what they were told to do".

Really, my question is so when does the persons conscious, morals and commonsense come into play, I wonder?

To some people money is truely their god and I suppose by association satan himself.

Thankfully I am well and have been for the last few years and am now a full time carer for my best friend. I don't think I'll ever go back to accounting again.

Sorry about the rant I watched the Karen Stewart interview and it brought back memories of what happened to me, and made me really upset about the whole stupidity of gangstalking and how "truely ignorant people can really be"."

Thank you BMJ. I so feel the same way and have anguished so long over the same questions.....of how and how long can a person go on to harm people in these ways. It is perplexing to the point of feeling sick. It has made me so angry that in the first years I kicked a few holes in my family home walls. I tried to reason with them in logic, and in appeals to compassion and humanity, and off and on for 12.5 years trying to call them to know and love the Lord. I have also yelled and sworn at them. I do this when I am at home alone. I have availed them of the understanding of Americas history.....who we are and have been sometimes in almost a praying way and others in sheer righteous indignation and at the top of my lungs with force which causes me to wet my pants. At no time did I bow down to them, or lose my faith, or turn against the Constitution or Bill of Rights, or blame falsely......but put faith and trust and love in the Lord, and in the value of our founding fathers of the United States. There are far too many in our nation who no longer hold our values and principles. They don't even understand nor appreciate our history, and who, and why, and when, we made adjustments. These new invaders enjoy the overthrow and toppling of governments as opposed to the long enduring and thoughtful efforts and love we put into ours. God bless you and your family. Keep up the faith.
    Thank you Molly4US, I understand you frustration about gangstalking and it's great to hear you standing by your principles and belief in God.

I think the tide is turning, it is a slow process but we will get there.

Thankfully these gangstalkers, politcians, MSM media personalities have been, in their desperation to maintain control over the people, exposing their methods more and more and continue to do so.

In doing so they are inadvertently helping the alternative community, that's how smart they truly are.

And so more people will continue to wake up questioning the reality of the goings on in the world and the tide will continue to turn from the darkness to the light.

I found these video posted by Turiya on the Transition to Trump thread post #3236, illustrates the point well.

EYE WITNESS KKK ANTIFA/BLM ON SAME BUSES

Really????
    KKK and BLM on the same buses well that's how stupid they really are, they bus in two opposing factions On THE SAME BUS thinking nobody would notice it.

It comical, so then anything is possible.

So it quite possible Joe Braxton did really get a bit of help from the KKK, see video below.

Last edited by BMJ; 29th August 2017 at 09:37.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Molly4US (26th August 2017), Omni (25th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2