Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast

Thread: The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,501 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    Yes, I agree that there is no absolute date for the beginnings and endings of these ages. I should have said earlier that these are not necessarily my beliefs. They are my opinions regarding what I think certain occultists believe.

A lot of this comes from Freemasonry, which begins its calendar with a date called Anno Lucis in 4000 BC. This is the start of the Age of Taurus, according to them. If we divide Yukteswar's 24,000 year cycle by the twelve zodiac ages we get period of 2,000 years, making the start of Pisces the zero year point. This is why we have this zero year point, imo.

We may not agree with Freemasons, but their ideology has a powerful influence in the world. Novus Ordo Seclorum comes from Virgil, who said the 'cycle of the ages begins anew'. I suspect the New World Order is the elites' plan for the world based on knowledge of cyclical history and ages of varying levels of consciousness.
    I have never studied a Masonic calendar, but yes, the Taurus Age would be somewhere around 4,000 BC. Time frames that are fairly close to us, should simply be a matter of direct observation, therefor more precise than extrapolating eighty Great Years ago, considering the variables. As you know, seclorum refers to an age; the term for "world", would be seculorum, so the U. S. seal only refers to new order of the age.

Some parts of the Mysteries were punishable by death if discussed publicly--the nature of Zero, the key to the hierarchy of invisibles, and the key to the true nature of cycles among these bans. Hence, our option is only to discover the correct cycles by independent analysis, and to me, a lot of this is like making a sculpture; remove the parts that don't fit, until everything looks right.

So Blavatsky referred to the conclusion of Johann Madler, in that the Pleiades were the central sun. This is utterly wrong, and so far off, it's not even close. Science did not pinpoint it to Sagittarius A until around 1958. However, some say that the Mayans had determined its location quite some time ago, calling it Hunab Ku, Ik'ar, void, black hole, even the cleft of the Great Mother. We can't trace or establish whether this was written pre-conquistadores, but recall when the Spanish met them, the Mayan calendar was off by a few seconds, whereas the European calendar was off by about eleven days.

There does seem to be other evidence that shows Sirius does not precess. It is the fifth closest star to us, which would lead me to ask about Alpha Centauri, Proxima Centauri, etc. But the claim that Sirius remains fairly stationary, does not seem to be a made-up rabbit hole.

In India, Krishna, around 5,000 BC, was the end of the Bronze Age, and then we moved to the Kali Yug or Iron Age, which is not so much a mental limitation as it is a moral degradation. It lasts 432,000 years, towards the end of which, Buddha Maitreya appears. So much for any world saviors that we would ever see. The days & years of Brahma are obviously much longer than the astrological Great Year, not sure those are even related.

There was some other interesting text around that same SD quote:

It is, then, the Rishis who mark the time and the periods of Kali-yuga, the age of sin and sorrow. See in the Bhagavata Purana XII., II, 2, 6, 32, and Vishnu Purana. Says the latter: "When the splendour of Vishnu (Krishna) departed for heaven, then did the Kali Yug, during which men delight in sin, invade the world. . . . . When the Seven Rishis were in Magha, the Kali Yug, comprising 1,200 (divine) years (432,000 years of mortals), began; and when from Magha, they shall reach Purvashadha, then will this Kali age attain its growth, under Nanda and his successors."* This is the revolution of the Rishis "when the two first stars of the Seven Rishis (of the Great Bear) rise in the heavens, and some lunar asterism is seen at night, at an equal distance between them, then the Seven Rishis continue stationary in that conjunction for a hundred years," a hater of Nanda makes Parasara say. According to Bentley, it is in order to show the quantity of the precession of the equinoxes that this notion originated among the astronomers. It was done "by assuming an imaginary line, or great circle, passing through the poles of the ecliptic and the beginning of the fixed Magha, which circle was supposed to cut some of the stars in the Great Bear. . . . The seven stars being called the Rishis, the Circle so assumed was called the line of the Rishis . . . . and being invariably fixed to the beginning of the lunar asterism Magha, the precession would be noted by stating the degree . . . of any moveable lunar mansion cut by that line or circle as an index" ("Historical View of the Hindu Astronomy," p. 65).

There was, and still exists, a seemingly endless controversy about the chronology of the Hindus. Here is a point that could help to determine -- approximately at least -- the age when the symbolism of the Seven Rishis and their connection with the Pleiades began. When Karttikeya was delivered to them by the gods to be nursed, the Krittika were only six -- whence Karttikeya is represented with six heads; but when the poetical fancy of the early Aryan symbologists made of them the consorts of the Seven Rishis, they were seven. Their names are given, and these are Amba, Dula, Nitatui, Abrayanti, Maghayanti, Varshayanti, and Chupunika. There are other sets of names which differ, however. Anyhow, the Seven Rishis were made to marry the Seven Krittika before the disappearance of the seventh Pleiad. Otherwise, how could the Hindu astronomers speak of that which, without the help of the strongest telescopes, no one can see? This is why, perhaps, in every such case the majority of the events described in the Hindu allegories is fixed upon as "a very recent invention, certainly within the Christian era"?

The oldest MSS. in Sanskrit on astronomy, begin their series of Nakshatras (the 27 lunar asterisms) with the sign of Krittika, and this can hardly make them earlier than 2780 B.C., (see the "Vedic Calendar," accepted even by the Orientalists); though they get out of the difficulty by saying that the said Calendar does not prove that the Hindus knew anything of astronomy at that date, and assure their readers that, Calendars notwithstanding, the Indian pundits may have acquired their knowledge of the lunar mansions headed by Krittika from the Phoenicians, etc. However that may be, the Pleiades are the central group of the system of sidereal symbology. They are situated in the neck of the constellation of Taurus, regarded by Madler and others, in astronomy, as the central group of the system of The Milky Way, and in the Kabala and Eastern Esotericism, as the sidereal septenate born from the first manifested side of the upper triangle, the concealed . This manifested side is Taurus, the Symbol of ONE (the figure 1), or of the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, Aleph (bull or ox) whose synthesis is ten (10), or Yodh, the perfect letter and number.

* Nanda is the first Buddhist Sovereign, Chandragupta, against whom all the Brahmins were so arrayed; he of the Morya Dynasty, and the grandfather of Asoka. This is one of those passages that do not exist in the earlier Puranic MSS. They were added by the Vaishnavas, who interpolated almost as much, out of Sectarian spite, as the Christian Fathers did.

(end quote)

Kartikkeya is Mars, and an asterism is just a group of stars, not as precisely defined as a constellation. Indians have a system of days, wherein the moon moves 13 deg 20'; and if you look at this chart, you can see where a line from the asterism Magha would be close to the last two "rishis" or stars of the Big Dipper (the dipper is only a piece of the Great Bear).

And if you look at the general article, it corroborates that the Atharvaveda started the lunar days with Krittika/the Pleiades:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naksha..._of_Nakshatras

So even though Taurus is not the center of the galaxy, one of the oldest books in the world associates it with the beginning of a lunar month, at least.

I understand about examining a variety of occultists and finding glaring contradictions and discrepancies, and in plenty of instances it's just like science, someone is wrong. The papistry endorsed the Big Bang theory, and they're wrong about almost everything, while they are wearing a fish on their head. With the fish, you start finding the common ground with Dagon, Oannes, etc., all those things pointing to the same general knowledge--often disfigured by orthodox Brahmins (Indian priests) as much as by Roman Catholics.

What I like about cycles, is that it applies, on different scales, to atoms, people, nations or races, planets, stars, star systems. It seems to indicate a fractal pattern of existence--"as above, so below". That is a huge clue about occultism, combined with the fact that it is all a process taking place in the One Thing. Even chelas can, at will, see the sun's corona distinctly, and see the planets which surround the majority of stars--and have done so since time immemorial.

That is an interesting suggestion about vesica piscis/binary orbit. Totally brand new to me. Not at all the same as the zodiac symbol of Pisces. Yes, I suppose if you completed the curves formed by the simple fish symbol, you would get intersecting circles. What is weird, is that Sirius is already a binary to Sirius B, and if Sirius is also a binary to our sun--well, I can tell you that mathematics is completely unable to solve a three-body orbital situation. It also cannot solve lens curves, or catenary curves (like the "droop" of power lines). All we can make are approximations. I would have to surmise that observation beats mathematical prediction--power lines hang in an undefined shape, bees can fly--do rays really burst from the central sun because a black hole swirls some dust?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (9th September 2016), Cara (10th September 2016), earthdreamer (24th December 2019), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    We may not agree with Freemasons, but their ideology has a powerful influence in the world. Novus Ordo Seclorum comes from Virgil, who said the 'cycle of the ages begins anew'. I suspect the New World Order is the elites' plan for the world based on knowledge of cyclical history and ages of varying levels of consciousness.
    I have never studied a Masonic calendar, but yes, the Taurus Age would be somewhere around 4,000 BC. Time frames that are fairly close to us, should simply be a matter of direct observation, therefor more precise than extrapolating eighty Great Years ago, considering the variables. As you know, seclorum refers to an age; the term for "world", would be seculorum, so the U. S. seal only refers to new order of the age.
    Yes, a "new order of the AGES," as in the ages of cyclical history. The ages are the Hindu yugas or the iron, bronze, silver, and gold ages of the ancients. The elites are preparing for a 'new world' and want an 'order' appropriate for this 'new world'.

It is significant that 'novus ordo seclorum' comes from the Virgil quote because he refers to the golden and iron age and to the birth of a boy, among other things.

Quote Some parts of the Mysteries were punishable by death if discussed publicly--the nature of Zero, the key to the hierarchy of invisibles, and the key to the true nature of cycles among these bans. Hence, our option is only to discover the correct cycles by independent analysis, and to me, a lot of this is like making a sculpture; remove the parts that don't fit, until everything looks right.

So Blavatsky referred to the conclusion of Johann Madler, in that the Pleiades were the central sun. This is utterly wrong, and so far off, it's not even close. Science did not pinpoint it to Sagittarius A until around 1958. However, some say that the Mayans had determined its location quite some time ago, calling it Hunab Ku, Ik'ar, void, black hole, even the cleft of the Great Mother. We can't trace or establish whether this was written pre-conquistadores, but recall when the Spanish met them, the Mayan calendar was off by a few seconds, whereas the European calendar was off by about eleven days.
    I think the main cycle is the precession of the equinoxes.

I still suspect that the Pleiades may be the cause of another cycle for our Sun, even though it is not the center of the galaxy.

Quote There does seem to be other evidence that shows Sirius does not precess. It is the fifth closest star to us, which would lead me to ask about Alpha Centauri, Proxima Centauri, etc. But the claim that Sirius remains fairly stationary, does not seem to be a made-up rabbit hole.
    Sirius is of major significance to occultists like the Freemasons and Crowley. Isis was equivalent to Sirius in ancient Egypt. This is why I suspect the binary partner is Sirius.

Quote In India, Krishna, around 5,000 BC, was the end of the Bronze Age, and then we moved to the Kali Yug or Iron Age, which is not so much a mental limitation as it is a moral degradation. It lasts 432,000 years, towards the end of which, Buddha Maitreya appears. So much for any world saviors that we would ever see. The days & years of Brahma are obviously much longer than the astrological Great Year, not sure those are even related.
    I think the longer periods of time are code for shorter periods or they refer to cycles longer than the precession of the equinoxes...or both.

From Astrological World Cycles By Tara Mata (Laurie Pratt):
    "Mistaken Expansion of Cycle
    "The erroneous computations of the Four Ages, given out by the Kali Yuga scholars when they discovered their chronology was not in keeping with the rules laid down by the ancient rishis, are as follows:
    Satya Yuga, 4,800 X 360 = 1,728,000
    Treta Yuga, 3,600 X 360 = 1,296,000
    Dwapara Yuga, 2,400 X 360 = 864,000
    Kali Yuga, 1,200 X 360 = 432,000"
    "The 12,000 year period, which loses its intrinsic significance when turned into 432,000 years, was known to all ancient civilizations as the half of an Equinoctial Cycle."
    "There are cycles within cycles—cycles of inconceivably long as well as of unimaginably short duration. It is not, therefore, my aim to contend that the cycle (rather, half-cycle) of 4,320,000 years (Mahayuga or Manvantara) which the Kali Yuga scholars brought into prominence, has no basis in fact... ...but I do wish to point out that, whatever the astrological import of the 4,320,000 year cycle, it should not be confused, as it has been since the dark days of Kali Yuga of the Descending Arc, with the Equinoctial 24,000 year Cycle with its two sets of four World Ages." - p. 12 (of my pdf)
    Quote However that may be, the Pleiades are the central group of the system of sidereal symbology. They are situated in the neck of the constellation of Taurus, regarded by Madler and others, in astronomy, as the central group of the system of The Milky Way, and in the Kabala and Eastern Esotericism, as the sidereal septenate born from the first manifested side of the upper triangle, the concealed.
    From Astrological World Cycles By Tara Mata (Laurie Pratt):
    "The Central Sun of the Universe
    "The cause of precession has not been finally established by modern astronomers, some claiming it is due to a slow change in direction of the earth’s axis, while others believe they have mathematical proof that the phenomenon is caused by the motion of the Sun in space along its own orbit, whereby all the bodies of our solar system are being brought nearer to a Grand Central Sun, around which our own Sun and every other Sun (fixed star) in the universe is revolving.
    All ancient nations considered Alcyone, brightest star of the Pleiades, to be this Grand Central Sun. To the Babylonians it was Temennu, "The Foundation Stone." The Arabs had two names for it—Kimah, the "Immortal Seal or Type," and Al Wasat, "The Central One." It was Amba, "The Mother" of the Hindus, and its present name of Alcyone was derived from a Greek word signifying Peace. It is so far distant from us at present as to appear to be a star of only the third magnitude. There is a significant passage in the Bible (Job 38:4-31) about the Constellation containing Alcyone, where the Lord asked Job: "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades?""
    I suspect Sirius is the cause of the 24,000 year precession of the equinoxes, and the Pleiades are the cause of a longer cycle. I also suspect that revolution around other objects in the galaxy is the reason for the concept of a Central Sun, even though the ultimate center of the galaxy is not Alcyone.

Quote That is an interesting suggestion about vesica piscis/binary orbit. Totally brand new to me. Not at all the same as the zodiac symbol of Pisces. Yes, I suppose if you completed the curves formed by the simple fish symbol, you would get intersecting circles. What is weird, is that Sirius is already a binary to Sirius B, and if Sirius is also a binary to our sun--well, I can tell you that mathematics is completely unable to solve a three-body orbital situation.
    I am assuming most of these occult theories are rejected by mainstream science. I am just trying to understand what the occult theories are. Much of the occult is about the kundalini and the chakras, which are not part of modern Western medicine.

Yes, the invisible Sirius B is the incredibly dense, black Dog Star. The Dogon people were supposedly aware of its existence without the help of proper telescopes.
    Last edited by blackdog; 11th September 2016 at 01:17.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

bennycog (11th September 2016), fourty-two (16th September 2016), shaberon (11th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Zampano (11th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Aha! What is the "360" that suddenly appears in the figures?

Sri Yukteswar figured literally from the Laws of Manu, which gives the 12,000 year Yuga, or about one half of the precessional Great Year.

HPB said these years must be interpreted as "deva years"--one deva or divine year is 360 earth years. This deva year was not her invention, but, as mentioned, was a rule of the rishis (sages).

Sri Yukteswar was the guru of Paramahamsa Yogananda; in what must be one of the most blatant walkouts in guru-disciple relations, Yogananda dispensed with the 12,000 year cycle and emphasized the much larger one. He tinkered a little bit with the value of pi or something, and so did not literally multiply by 360, but it was pretty close.

Some have suggested the sun's binary is a dark dwarf--perhaps Sirius B, perhaps some other. Note that dark dwarves may not shine, but they can be extremely magnetically powerful, and experience aurorae much larger than the terrestrial ones. Vesica piscis is not the only possible figure for binary orbits, but certainly a candidate. Binary orbits have no objects at their center.

Indian Astrology locates Vishnunabhi (Vishnu's navel, the central point) in Mula (root)--see preceding diagram, this indicates Sagittarius. The period for a complete galactic revolution is estimated at 225-250 million years. Indians and Mayans at least, seem to have correctly identified the galactic center. What other nations said of Alcyone to give rise to such an interpretation, I have not yet seen.

Whereas Western astrology uses the tropical zodiac--i.e. "Aries" is always defined by the vernal equinox--Indian astrology uses the sidereal zodiac--in which Aries remains defined by its physical location. So the "Great Illusion" only pertains to the tropical zodiac--what we call Aries is now, physically, Pisces, and since that's where the equinox lies, we are still in the Age of Pisces. Using the sidereal zodiac, we would instead say Aries begins on April 15 instead of March 21. "First point" is an alternative saying for the more common "cusp".

The reason I would have to say precession is an effect from axis wobble is the changing pole star. That's not denying that we may also be in a binary system, but the relatively small orbit of the solar system around a neighboring object would be negligible in terms of distance from the central sun, or where the north pole points.

Also, my mistake--Krishna was not 5,000 BC, but 5,000 years ago, or 3,000 BC. Of course, the standard calendar also was presumably force-fitted onto Jesus. The calendar and our time scale is completely occult/pagan/Babylonian, heck, today is Saturn's day. Back in the days of "natural philosophy" you could come in with any idea from alchemy or astrology and it was considered normal. Now, if you go onto phys.org and try to talk about electric universe or anything like that, they'll pretty much show you the door.

The "Great Year" of precession is certainly big enough to hold plenty of things, and still small enough to be relevant to things we can track. Bigger cycles soon are far from personal, and go up to a planetary scale, and beyond. The Indian system scales up to the life of Brahma, the universe, at 311 trillion years, and this would severely argue with science--it includes periods of manifestation of 4 billion years, followed by rest of 4 billion years, and in the "Standard Model", manifestation is currently at around 13 billion. However--the man who coined the term "Big Bang", Fred Hoyle, didn't really believe in it, and two people who doubted it at the end of their careers, were Albert Einstein (...) and Edwin Hubble, whose name appears in the Hubble constant, used as one of the ad hoc fudge factors to make the "Standard Model" work. In a steady-state, electric, or plasma model of cosmology, you would not quite be able to define a moment of creation. Occult doctrine is only relevant to our solar system--so distant galaxies are not necessarily part of the "universe" that dissolves.

The Pope likes the Big Bang because it sounds exactly like "let there be light", and everything appears from nothing.

Alternate cosmologies sound more like occult doctrine, i. e. matter alone is eternal, it simply changes states and levels of organization. There are twelve "creative hierarchies" (zodiac signs), seven of whom have karma in the world systems (seven traditional planets). They cannot create matter, only create forms with it.

In its own terms, at least, Eastern occultism has no theories. There are only facts, supported by generations of observers. It just takes (initially) discipline to verify for oneself, and eventually personal training to go further. I don't suggest that anyone sungaze to try to see the corona coming off the surface, but I expect it could be done. In my own, unguided experience, I was able to see both auras, and I guess what would amount to x-rays--i. e., translucent flesh with a darker skeleton inside it. These were not "visions", they were as plain and as physical as anything else.
    Last edited by shaberon; 17th September 2018 at 05:12.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (12th September 2016), Cara (12th September 2016), earthdreamer (30th December 2019), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Zampano (11th September 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Just a few additional notes on Sirius:

Associated in many cultures with Thoth-Hermes-Mercury-Budha-Odin. Budha, in this case, is a deity from the Puranas; the present tense of "to awaken", whereas the title Buddha, is past form, "awakened".

Its orbit with Sirius B is about a 50 year period. Sirius B is a white dwarf, it may be dark compared to Sirius, but is not, itself, dark.

No third star is known to be involved with that orbit. Sirius does not precess, but exhibits "proper motion"--all stars move around, however, the movements of far-field "fixed" stars are negligible. It is a relatively southern star; our motion is towards Hercules, so it must basically be chasing us. According to Wikipedia (or Sky & Telescope, based on Hipparcos measurements), it will do so for about another 60,000 years (traveling about one light year closer to us), then it will reverse, but still be the brightest star for 210,000 years. I don't yet know what this motion or orbit is, but it would suggest that it is not orbitally tied to our sun.

It is not even in the top 150 stars for proper motion; Cygnus and Centaur have some. If it...wiggles around but does not precess, I am not sure how its constellation, Canis Major, retains its form, or how it would stay in relation to Orion. Aldebaran and Arcturus also display proper motion--generally, all the bright stars are going to be near-field. Haven't found any information about whether near-field stars, categorically, do not precess.

Sirius is thought to be very young, 200-300 million years, or approximately one galactic year. Since our system is much older, it would probably be more appropriate to have a companion star of the same age, perhaps older, if it's possible to have a "parent" star. Orbits are rarely circular, mostly elliptical; consider the comets' orbits, which are extremely narrow ellipses with a very close approach to the sun. Possibly, Sirius, and the Sun, also have such an extreme ellipse--in other words, we move towards something in Hercules in almost a straight line and then slingshot back--Sirius maybe doing the same around something else. As a relative "baby", it shouldn't be too far from a nebula; and Orion has those.

In that there most likely is a true occult law of cycles, in the 19th century, Eastern occultists were able to calculate that England, France, Germany...were due for a catastrophe...twice, which would engulf all Europe. By contrast, HPB used common sense to figure that Russia was about to either collapse, or have a revolution.

Edit: Mistake. Hipparcos uses the term "Alpha Canis Majoris" for Sirius, placing it at around 60th or so, in terms of proper motion.
    Last edited by shaberon; 11th September 2016 at 23:14.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (12th September 2016), Cara (12th September 2016), earthdreamer (30th December 2019), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

From The Secret Doctrine, Volume II by H. P. Blavatsky:
    "Let the reader also bear in mind that, as each of the seven races is divided into four ages — the Golden, Silver, Bronze, and Iron Age — so is every smallest division of such races." - p. 177.

"While the Egyptians have on their Zodiacs...irrefutable proofs of records having embraced more than three-and-a-half sidereal years — or about 87,000 years — the Hindu calculations cover nearly thirty-three such years, or 850,000 years. The Egyptian priests assured Herodotus that the Pole of the Earth and the Pole of the Ecliptic had formerly coincided." - p. 298.

"The returns of great catastrophes were determined by the present period of the Magnus Annus, or great year — a cycle composed of the revolutions of the sun, moon, and planets, and terminating when these return together to the sign whence they were supposed at some remote epoch to set out." - p. 701.

"...Let him observe, take notes of what he knows of the history of peoples and nations, and collate their respective rises and falls with what is known of astronomical cycles — especially with the Sidereal year, equal to 25,868 of our solar years." - p. 296.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Cara (12th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Isis is the goddess. Isis is Sirius. The kundalini is the goddess. Sirius brings the feminine energy required to complete the alchemical marriage, the unification of oppositions within man which brings enlightenment.

The Statue of Liberty was designed by a Freemason. She holds the flame of enlightenment and a book(?) shaped like a keystone. The keystone is the center of the arch, which brings together the opposing pillars. It is the unifying point of enlightenment. She also wears a crown with seven rays. This is probably a reference to the seven chakras with the crown as the top chakra and place of enlightenment. The goddess brings the light.

Texas is the Lone Star State. The Lone Star is Sirius. Here the goddess and the five-pointed star are brought together:

"At the top of the Capitol Dome is the striking Goddess of Liberty, one of the most famous Texas statues." - http://www.senate.state.tx.us/kids/Tour4.htm

"Liberty Enlightening the World." I assume 'liberty' is used to represent freedom from the material tomb we now occupy. Sirius will bring the feminine energy, causing the kundalini to rise, triggering enlightenment and the golden age.

Masonic pic with the goddess, five-pointed star, two opposing pillars, connecting arch, etc.
    Last edited by blackdog; 12th September 2016 at 02:11.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The stars of Orion's Belt are nicknamed the 'Three Kings', like the three kings/magi who visited the baby Jesus. If you draw a line through Orion's Belt, it points to Sirius. The three kings of the Bible followed the star in the East, which is Sirius. Freemasonry has a branch called the Eastern Star.

It is the star in the East that gives us the birth of a new cycle and the allegory of the birth of a boy.

Much of the occult - and the Jesus story - is about rebirth or resurrection. Easter is about resurrection, and its name comes from the goddess Eostre/Ostara. I believe Easter means 'East Star'. Isis is the goddess and Sirius. It is about the goddess, the Eastern Star, and resurrection. Mankind is resurrected at the point of Jesus' birth because it is the beginning of a new cycle. Man begins to rise once more toward the next Golden Age.

"Jesus is called the ʺFish,ʺ and so were Vishnu and Bacchus: IHS , the ʺSaviourʺ of mankind, being but the monogram of the god Bacchus called IcQgS , the fish."
    Footnoted: "Says St. Augustin of Jesus, ʺFor he is a fish that lives in the midst of waters.ʺ Christians called themselves little fishes — pisciculi — in their sacred mysteries. ʺSo many fishes bred in the water, and saved by one great fish,ʺ says Tertullian of the Christians and Christ and the Church."
    From http://www.christianitytoday.com/his...sh-symbol.html :
    "The Greek word for fish is "ichthys." As early as the first century, Christians made an acrostic from this word: Iesous Christos Theou Yios Soter, i.e. Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior."

It is my opinion that for some occultists the vesica piscis represents the two orbits of our binary system. I havent heard anyone 'official' agreeing with this. Although, there are several people out there on the internets saying the same thing.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichthys :
    "The ichthys or ichthus, from the Greek ikhthýs (ἰχθύς 1st cent. AD Koine Greek [ikʰˈtʰys], "fish"), is a symbol consisting of two intersecting arcs, the ends of the right side extending beyond the meeting point so as to resemble the profile of a fish. It was used by early Christians as a secret Christian symbol and now known colloquially as the "sign of the fish" or the "Jesus fish"."

I dont think the relationship between Jesus, the fish, the Vesics Piscis, the Age of Pisces, etc is accidental. imo

Jesus died at the age of 33. There are 33 vertebrae in the spine, the pathway of the kundalini, which is the creator of the Christ that is in all of us. He was nailed to the cross of the zodiac because this more spiritual man is dead during the darker ages of the cycle.
    Last edited by blackdog; 13th September 2016 at 03:08.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Cara (13th September 2016), earthdreamer (30th December 2019), justalight (7th June 2018), shaberon (14th September 2016), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), thunder24 (13th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

Hi BlackDog,

*BRILLIANT* post!

I think though, that enlightenment and the golden age means in freemasonry ~ the year of the light (2016). Satan copies everything godly, I saw in a video about freemasonry that when and (if) there is a 2nd coming of Christ, then it will be satan in the image of Christ. That is why all these temples of baal are supposed to be erected (cant believe boris johnson agreed on the one in trafalgar square) maybe that is what is causing the confusion between good & evil.

Forgive me for being a novice and trying to understand this, I'm confused about the female side of things. The occult have been suppressing the female side of everything ie. the brain (left side is academic, science & mathematics/male) right side is creativity & arts/female. The curriculum in schools only teach the academics now, much to everyone's annoyance. The female is even more powerful than male according to Native American culture, that is why they want to teach us about the grandmother's of Pleiades (7 sisters).

I cant understand why the freemason's built the statue of Liberty as Isis, and the Virgin Mary is the Catholic Church goddess and there is also the goddess Diana?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

blackdog (14th September 2016), shaberon (14th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    I think though, that enlightenment and the golden age means in freemasonry ~ the year of the light (2016). Satan copies everything godly, I saw in a video about freemasonry that when and (if) there is a 2nd coming of Christ, then it will be satan in the image of Christ. That is why all these temples of baal are supposed to be erected (cant believe boris johnson agreed on the one in trafalgar square) maybe that is what is causing the confusion between good & evil.
    Hi Sueanne. The second coming of Christ is the coming of the higher consciousness man of the Golden Age, which wont be for thousands of years. We should be slowly rising in consciousness until then.

I do not think that Satan is a real being. He - like Saturn, Jehovah, the Demiurge, etc - is a god of the material world. A good deal of actual Satanists dont believe in Satan. He is more of a symbol of humanity being trapped in its material tomb.

Regarding the Trafalgar Square monument, it is an arch from Syria that was destroyed by ISIS. It looks like it is a Masonic, rather than Satanic, reference. The arch combines the two opposing pillars. It is a unification-of-oppositions symbol. Also, I am very suspicious of the naming of this terrorist group. ISIS (Sirius) is in Syria (Sirius?)? The situation seems very manufactured, as are many of these conflicts.

Quote Forgive me for being a novice and trying to understand this, I'm confused about the female side of things. The occult have been suppressing the female side of everything ie. the brain (left side is academic, science & mathematics/male) right side is creativity & arts/female. The curriculum in schools only teach the academics now, much to everyone's annoyance. The female is even more powerful than male according to Native American culture, that is why they want to teach us about the grandmother's of Pleiades (7 sisters).

I cant understand why the freemason's built the statue of Liberty as Isis, and the Virgin Mary is the Catholic Church goddess and there is also the goddess Diana?
    Many of these goddesses are equivalent, including Isis and Mary. Isis gave birth to Horus, and Mary gave birth to Jesus. These children are the result of the alchemical marriage. That is part of why the vesica piscis, another unification-of-oppositions symbol, represents Jesus.

The suppression of the feminine is a complicated issue. Freemasons love this goddess figure, but they are almost entirely male. I guess I'll just say that the material portion of the cycle is dominated by the masculine, beast-ly energy. The return of the feminine energy will redeem mankind. I suspect this energy comes from the electomagnetic effects of a second sun.

Why do they suppress women when this illumination game is all about balance? I'm not sure.

Imo, there is a lot of disinfo about the elites being Satanists. Some of them may be, but a lot of their symbolism can be explained in different terms. Many of the big events, like 9/11, contain occult symbolism and involve great evil, but they have a reason for it. They are creating the new world order, so they believe they are doing what is right for the world. A lot of us, though, are expendable in the eyes of this worldview, and many of them believe the world is overpopulated.

From The Secret Doctrine, Volume II by HP Blavatsky:
    "and thus Satan is called
    "33 ". . . the angel of the manifest Worlds."
    "It is "Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god," and this without any allusive metaphor to its wickedness and depravity. For he is one with the Logos, "the first son, eldest of the gods," in the order of microcosmic (divine) evolution; Saturn (Satan), astronomically, "is the seventh and last in the order of macrocosmic emanation, being the circumference of the kingdom of which Phoebus (the light of wisdom, also the Sun) is the centre." The Gnostics were right, then, in calling the Jewish god "an angel of matter," or he who breathed (conscious) life into Adam, and he whose planet was Saturn.
    "34. "And God hath put a girdle about his loins (the rings of Saturn), and the name of the girdle is Death."
    "In anthropogony this "girdle" is the human body with its two lower principles, which three die, while the innermost man is immortal. And now we approach the "Secret of Satan."
    "37, 38, 39. ". . .Upon Satan only is the shame of generation... He compasseth with bonds and limits all things. .
    "When the Church, therefore, curses Satan, it curses the cosmic reflection of God; it anathematizes God made manifest in matter or in the objective; it maledicts God, or the everincomprehensible WISDOM, revealing itself as Light and Shadow, good and evil in nature, in the only manner comprehensible to the limited intellect of MAN. This is the true philosophical and metaphysical interpretation of Samael, or Satan, the adversary in the Kabala..." - p. 210.

"...see that Jehovah (mankind, or "Jah-hovah") and Satan (therefore the tempting Serpent) are one and the same in every particular. There is no Devil, no Evil, outside mankind to produce a Devil. Evil is a necessity in, and one of the supporters of the manifested universe. It is a necessity for progress and evolution, as night is necessary for the production of Day, and Death for that of Life — that man may live for ever." - p. 349.
    Last edited by blackdog; 13th September 2016 at 15:55.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

earthdreamer (30th December 2019), Sueanne47 (13th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Many many thanks for your detailed reply Blackdog, that is a lot to take in!. All those temples of baal dont have the keystone in the middle..that's where the unification comes in. I hope they get destroyed, same as the statue of baphomet with children gov. want to put up at Arkansas state capitol....disgusting.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I dug up a few more pertinent details, and am eating a little humble pie. Before my brain completely melts, I'm going to collate these points before looking at the intervening posts (thanks again for responses).

There is the sky when Krishna left on February 18, 3,102 BC, considered the beginning of the major Kali Yuga of 432,000 years. V is the vernal equinox in Taurus. What you will observe is a close conjunction of some, and a wide conjunction of all, the sacred planets. The computer was queried for a date range from 4,000 BC to the year 2,000 and--there has never been as close of a conjunction of the seven in all that time. In that respect, it would indeed be a significant bookmark concerning a significant cycle change. Unlike what Sri Yukteswar said, the Kali Yuga--while being a time of widespread immorality--also allows for rapid intellectual and spiritual growth (according to Theosophy).

Now here is how we get our tiny weekly cycle from the sacred seven. Firstly, they are arranged in descending order of their orbits:

Saturn--Saturday
    Jupiter--Thursday
    Mars--Tuesday
    Sun--Sunday (i. e. the Earth, one year)
    Venus--Friday
    Mercury--Wednesday
    Moon--Monday (one month)

The way it is done, is, for example start with Sunday, its first hour is ruled by the Sun, and each successive hour by the planets in the order indicated. Once all the hours are finished, the next day will start with its first hour ruled by the Moon--Monday. For a shortcut, instead of counting 24 hours, the equivalent is to count every third planet--so: Sun...1, 2, Moon...1, 2, Mars...1, 2, Mercury...and so on. Works like a charm!

And then, to unlace misperceptions about the central. Firstly, the Masters did not "100% dictate" the Secret Doctrine--they helped guide the purely esoteric parts. So when HPB annotated other authors, that was her independent research--and so things like the idea from Johann Madler, accepted at the time, about the Pleiades/Alcyone being the central, are neither the true esoteric doctrine, nor do they all stand the test of time. It's conclusive that "something" in the neighborhood of Sagittarius A* is the galactic center--whether it is a black hole (Standard Model) or a plasmoid (Electric Universe).

The Secret Doctrine is really not about the whole galaxy and/or all the other galaxies. It is a doctrine relevant to our solar system, above and beyond which, even the highest Planetaries have no insight. That indicates that the galactic center, which affects the entire galaxy, is not closely or individually related to our Sun. Also, nothing specifically said that the Sun orbits the Central Sun--it is attracted to it, and receives energy from it.

Later works include this statement about the death of the Sun, from Collected Writings vol. V, pp. 162-3:

Before the hour of the “Solar Pralaya” strikes on the watch-tower of Eternity, all the other worlds of our system will be gliding in their spectral shells along the silent paths of Infinite Space. Before it strikes, Atlas, the mighty Titan, the son of Asia and the nursling of Aether, will have dropped his heavy manvantaric burden and—died; the Pleiades, the bright seven Sisters, will have upon awakening hiding Sterope to grieve with them—to die themselves for their father’s loss. And, Hercules, moving off his left leg, will have to shift his place in heavens and erect his own funeral pile. Then only, surrounded by the fiery element breaking through the thickening gloom of the Pralayan twilight, will Hercules, expiring amidst a general conflagration, bring on likewise the death of our Sun: he will have unveiled by moving off the “CENTRAL SUN”—the mysterious, the ever-hidden centre of attraction of our Sun and System.

And this from the Esoteric group:

The (symbol) under the thigh of Hercules influenced our system, and some other smaller ones, viz.: our sun has for its center the real (for it) sun under the thigh of Hercules.

It was known since 1783 that the solar apex is at Lambda Herculis, in the shoulder--so if that was what they meant, it would have been no problem to say so. They are talking about "something" approximately under Rho Herculis--a Raja Sun. What could that be? Well, it's an Invisible Sun. Obviously not a star. We have one behind Jupiter, which influences the Red Spot and its storms. If it were magnified 10,000 times, it would still be a dimensionless point--hence, a Raja Sun is not much of a physical object at all, even though, apparently, physical things result from it.

If we really knew all that much about how the astral world "translates" into the physical...well, one of the earthlings probably would have blasted us to smithereens by now.

Hercules also contains HD 164595, which was the source of the two-second 11 Ghz radio signal that some people said was an extra-terrestrial communication, and others believed was terrestrial noise on a military channel. And there is HD 162826, which has recently been decided as a nursery-mate of our Sun, having an almost identical composition, and the first star ever designated as being such a "twin".

I found the Krishna/Kali Yuga star chart at this guy's site: http://www.davidpratt.info/ It is a massive compendium of "original" Theosophy and a pro-Electric Universe diatribe, very clean and elegant with oodles of footnotes/source references. I haven't scoured the whole thing, but I believe I ran across a statement concerning the other planet in our system that does have a physical humanity--and they are immobilized, like trees. There are also a few pages about meteoric dust, which is one of the forms of "magnetic matter". We accrue tons of the stuff on the surface of the planet every day, and it includes rare earths such as iridium as well as "buckyballs", complex organic molecules of about sixty atoms. Generally, only meteors larger than 2mm ignite in our atmosphere, which produces a vapor; smaller ones help form noctilucent clouds and affect the weather. This influence, as well as whatever else it does, is continuous.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (14th September 2016), Cara (14th September 2016), earthdreamer (30th December 2019), Eram (16th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

"Let the reader also bear in mind that, as each of the seven races is divided into four ages — the Golden, Silver, Bronze, and Iron Age — so is every smallest division of such races." - p. 177.

Yes; a Root Race has seven sub-divisions, sub-races, tribe-races, family-races, and so on. Divisions by ten will bring you to a "minor" Kali Yuga of 4,320 years, around 1218, In India, this is around the time the Muslims destroyed Nalanda University, the last bastion of Buddhism in that country. That was far from the only thing they wrecked.

4:3:2:1 is the ratio of the Tetraktys, a whole lesson in itself.

Eastern Star is kind of a social club for Masons' wives. There are some co-Masonic lodges, same as co-ed, simply means women also admitted where the men are.

Baal is only another Semitic name for the same Sun, and Baphomet is the astral light. Nothing wrong with these. There are, materializing forces of nature, which fall and oppose the higher worlds, but these are all normal and necessary parts of evolution. The only true devils are certain humans, and/or their astral shells, especially as per the Michael Aquino methods. Most actual "Satanists" range from normally well-adjusted, to above average temperaments. People that intentionally, coldly wield evil devices for suppressive purposes are not likely to associate that term to themselves. George Bush the Methodist, and so on. He might have been amused by pagan-esque dramas at Bohemian Grove, but he really believes in the Methodism.

The church folded Isis into Mary in the same way that they took almost everything from the pagans and gnostics, and "re-branded" it under their own label, while inventing doctrines that nobody in the world had ever heard of. Because of all the stolen material, the Bible necessarily contains many of the same allegorical, mathematic, astrological truths as the ancient ways had, but is the cloudiest source for understanding.

Material = mater, mother. Substance and form, whether divine or terrestrial; breath is the father or spirit, force, motion. As merely those two, they unite and lie quiescent in the eternities.

No occultist ever suppressed any arts. Haydn & Mozart grew up under Mesmer; most of the ancient plays were allegories; St. Germain made incredible metallic paints. Suppression of a "brain side" results from Aristotelianism, and the suppression of women, as people, is lost from our Western history entirely, but they have always been equal contenders in any occult school--viz., Melissa, Hypatia, Delphic Oracles--until stronger social forces render it otherwise.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

earthdreamer (30th December 2019), Eram (16th September 2016), Valerie Villars (19th December 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

George Bush the Methodist, and so on. He might have been amused by pagan-esque dramas at Bohemian Grove, but he really believes in the Methodism.
    The Bush's are occultists of the highest level. Mainstream religion is a joke to them. George H. W. Bush announced the New World Order. The owl at Bohemian Grove is Isis.

Quote No occultist ever suppressed any arts. Haydn & Mozart grew up under Mesmer; most of the ancient plays were allegories; St. Germain made incredible metallic paints. Suppression of a "brain side" results from Aristotelianism, and the suppression of women, as people, is lost from our Western history entirely, but they have always been equal contenders in any occult school--viz., Melissa, Hypatia, Delphic Oracles--until stronger social forces render it otherwise.
    There are different types of occultists. Those who run the world do horrible things on a regular basis.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2016), Valerie Villars (19th December 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

From The Royal Arch of Enoch by 32nd Degree Freemason Freemason Robert W. Sullivan IV:
    "While explaining solar Masonic symbolism this author also disposes with the notion that the planet Venus - Lucifer - has some import in Freemasonry; masonry incorporates cosmological symbolism but again this is either most likely referencing the sun or the star Sirius, the latter referred to as the “Blazing Star of Masonry”." - (Kindle Locations 845-848)

"The Five Points of Fellowship form a pentagram, symbolized within Masonry as the Blazing Star which is the Egyptian Dog-Star Sirius, the brightest star in the nighttime sky - appearing in the east as the Eastern Star. Being the brightest star makes Sirius the “lone star”. The sun aside, the Blazing Star is often called the most important symbol within Masonry. The Blazing Star, Sirius, is symbolized by a five pointed star or pentagram within Masonry." - (Kindle Locations 1580-1586)

"Freemasonry as an institution is Isis, the mother of the Mysteries, from whose dark womb the Initiates are born in the mystery of the second or philosophical birth." - (Kindle Locations 1677-1678)

"Christianity - one can easily argue - was a New Age religion for the Piscean Age (0 - 2012/2100 B.C.E) cultivated at the Council of Nicaea where Sol Invictus (Unconquered Sun) was transformed into the Christ Jesus - the Sol/Sun/Son of God. The New Testament contains numerous astrological symbolisms, elements of Doceticism (Christ as a spirit and not a physical person), and vestiges of the Pagan Mysteries. Jesus is the sun in the house of Pisces - God’s Sun for the Piscean Age." - (Kindle Locations 3301-3304)

"The three kings (identified as three by the gifts they present at Matthew 2:11) also refer to the stellar “three kings” or Drie Konings, the stars Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka that comprise Orion’s Belt. On December 24th they align with the Eastern Star - Sirius as Isis the Virgin Mother - the brightest star in the nighttime sky to locate the spot of the sunrise (birth of the sun) on the horizon on December 25th, hence Sirius’ link to the sun. Sirius aligned with Orion - Isis with Osiris - within the Christian Mysterion would be transformed into the concept of three kings following the Eastern Star to locate the birth of God’s sun/son on December 25th." - (Kindle Locations 3613-3621)

"Thus the candidate is initiated into the mysteries of Freemasonry - symbolically raised by Isis - as borrowed the Egyptian mystery tradition. The candidate is truly “born again” as he is symbolically the sun (qua Hiram Abif/Osiris) raised from the dead; the light of Masonry is now fully illuminated within the newly raised brother." - (Kindle Locations 3953-3956)

"Christianity - especially in its Roman Catholic form - is essentially a form of masonry." - (Kindle Locations 3987-3988)
    Last edited by blackdog; 14th September 2016 at 01:40.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (16th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have posted the following in its own thread, but I'll post it here because it has to do with the ages of history. There's more in the thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...wn-of-Aquarius

9/11 was an occult ritual that can be explained using Freemasonic symbolism.

1. Anno Lucis is a Freemasonic calendar that begins in the year 4000 BC to correspond with the start of the Age of Taurus.

2. The zero year point at which (the fictional) Jesus was born was the beginning of the Age of Pisces. This is why he was/is associated with the fish.

3. That means that two ages, Taurus and Aries, lasted 4000 years, or 2000 years apiece.

4. 2000 years after Jesus' birth was the year 2000, obviously. Therefore, 2001 was the first year of the Age of Aquarius, according to this calendar.

5. The Masonic Royal Arch picture shows the Lion, Ox, Eagle, and Man. They represent the zodiac signs of Leo, Taurus, Scorpio, and Aquarius, the cardinal signs.

6. The Royal Arch also shows two pillars (towers) connected by an arch. This is a symbol of the alchemical marriage. The pillars symbolize the masculine/feminine, yin/yang dualities within man which must be united to attain higher consciousness. The arch and keystone unite the opposites.

7. Why is it about higher consciousness? Because, according to occultists, consciousness increases as the ages advance towards a Golden Age. This is why they have the cardinal zodiac ages in the middle of the archway. They symbolize the four seasons of cyclical history. Atlantis would be the last Golden Age in this scenario.

8. The two pillar duality is a symbol that takes multiple forms in Masonry, including the double-headed eagle, the checkerboard floor, the square and compass, the hexagram, etc. The hexagram is made of up-and-down triangles.

9. The Twin Towers were replaced by one tower with sides shaped like up-and-down triangles. This is a hexagram symbol.

10. The Twin Towers were destroyed and replaced by a building that symbolizes their unification, or the occult unification of oppositions/dualities. This is symbolic of rising consciousness, and this rise happens with the advancing ages. They performed the ritual at this point in history because it was the dawn of the Age of Aquarius.
    There is more in the actual thread, including the Sirius symbolism used that day.

This is what I mean when I say the elites are using this calendar, whether it can be scientifically verified or not.
    Last edited by blackdog; 14th September 2016 at 01:42.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

In the video Star Tsar recently gave us, Dr Horace Drew said this:

"A conflict lies in our future between those ET's who are friendly to humans on earth (the Emerthers or Pleiadians) versus other Et's (the grey's from Orion or Zeta Reticuli) who plan to deceive us and take over using 'the Trojan Horse'.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

The Bush's are occultists of the highest level. Mainstream religion is a joke to them. George H. W. Bush announced the New World Order. The owl at Bohemian Grove is Isis.

There are different types of occultists. Those who run the world do horrible things on a regular basis.
    Sure, a lot of the politicians employ mass hypnotism, even to the extent of adeptship--but this path does not lead to the highest levels. It stops at the maximum potential of the separate, personal self, by definition. They are unable to respond to buddhi, which would be a qualification for a mere chela of the White Lodge. Besides the hypnotism--and many siddhis can be performed merely by discipline, without knowledge or spirituality--I'd have to place my doubts about any extensive magical things known by any Bushes and their kind. Of course, some do go into it, I have an interesting story in mind but I have to leave now, so will have to get back to this.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cara (16th September 2016), Eram (16th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Roanoke Rapids High School

This opened in 1921, and is built in a Tudor Revival, costing ten times as much as a typical school--what is it doing out there in basically the woods?

It has a lot to do with this trustworthy looking individual:

John Armstrong Chaloner (nee Chanler)

Everyone is probably familiar with the powerful Astor bloodline. However, around the early 1900s you can kind of determine a factional split within it. There were three powerful men opposed to the Federal Reserve, including Ira Guggenheim (founder of Macy's), one of the John Jacob Astors, and the third whose name escapes me. They traveled on the Titanic, and a handful of things indicate it was intentionally sunk to assassinate them (insurance scam being a side benefit).

So there was a bloodline elitist who did not want to go with the program--murdered or not, he would have used his influence against it.

"Archie", J. A. Chanler, was quite a different character. He once killed a man, for which he was acquitted: http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1...a-chanler#text

He is fairly closely related to the Astors. Later, as an industrialist, he was involved in founding a paper mill and the town of Roanoke Rapids, eventually the school. However, he was of a different stripe, which the family did not approve of--he was an occultist. He had been doing experiments with the "X Faculty" and by 1897 they had him committed to a sanitarium, which, after about a year, he escaped.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Armstrong_Chaloner

After escape, he eventually wrote some books. The "type" of occultism--and I believe more juicy details are in Donna Lucey's biography--had at least something to do with blood rituals and mediumship. You can see in his own words, what he came up with in Roanoke Rapids in 1912: Hell: per a Spirit Message Therefrom.

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?...view=1up;seq=1

If an elite bloodline such as the Astors practiced, or even approved of this kind of occultism, they would not have stuffed him away: the incarceration was intended to be permanent. "Archie" did not start any wars, or really oppress or deceive anyone, instead, he was a benefactor to education and provided some employment.

The "Anno Lucis" is not Masonic. It comes from an Irish Archbishop, James Ussher, who ascribed the year 4,004 BC as the date of creation. Many years after he coined this idea, some Freemasons did pick up on the use of it, but it ranks as another Catholic fable.
    Last edited by shaberon; 16th September 2016 at 03:24.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cara (16th September 2016), Eram (16th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Sure, a lot of the politicians employ mass hypnotism, even to the extent of adeptship--but this path does not lead to the highest levels. It stops at the maximum potential of the separate, personal self, by definition. They are unable to respond to buddhi, which would be a qualification for a mere chela of the White Lodge. Besides the hypnotism--and many siddhis can be performed merely by discipline, without knowledge or spirituality--I'd have to place my doubts about any extensive magical things known by any Bushes and their kind. Of course, some do go into it, I have an interesting story in mind but I have to leave now, so will have to get back to this.
    If an elite bloodline such as the Astors practiced, or even approved of this kind of occultism, they would not have stuffed him away: the incarceration was intended to be permanent. "Archie" did not start any wars, or really oppress or deceive anyone, instead, he was a benefactor to education and provided some employment.
    When I say the Bush's are occultists of the highest level, I mean they are some of the most powerful people behind the New World Order, which is based on occult history. HW announced the 'new world order' and the role the United Nations would play. W was key in the occult ceremony that was 9/11, which was crucial to the elites' ability to enact their agenda throughout the world.

Quote The "Anno Lucis" is not Masonic. It comes from an Irish Archbishop, James Ussher, who ascribed the year 4,004 BC as the date of creation. Many years after he coined this idea, some Freemasons did pick up on the use of it, but it ranks as another Catholic fable.
    Of course Anno Lucis is Masonic. It is the start of the Masonic calendar. At the core of occult beliefs is occult history, which includes an alternative interpretation of the Bible and religion. That is why I said religion is a joke to people like the Bush's. They know the real meaning of the Jesus story, which imo is based on the precession of the equinoxes and cyclical history, as I have described previously. These religious stories are allegories and have real meaning once decoded.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_Lucis :
    "Anno Lucis (“in the Year of Light”) is a dating system used in Masonic ceremonial or commemorative proceedings, which is equivalent to the Gregorian year plus 4,000."
    Last edited by blackdog; 16th September 2016 at 13:54.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

At the core of occult beliefs is occult history, which includes an alternative interpretation of the Bible and religion. That is why I said religion is a joke to people like the Bush's. They know the real meaning of the Jesus story, which imo is based on the precession of the equinoxes and cyclical history, as I have described previously. These religious stories are allegories and have real meaning once decoded.
    "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." - Jesus, Matthew 28:20

From Studies in Occultism by H. P. Blavatsky:
    "...(a) "the coming of Christ," means the presence of CHRISTOS in a regenerated world, and not at all the actual coming in body of "Christ" Jesus; (b) this Christ is to be sought neither in the wilderness nor "in the inner chambers," nor in the sanctuary of any temple or church built by man; for Christ — the true esoteric SAVIOR — is no man, but the DIVINE PRINCIPLE in every human being. He who strives to resurrect the Spirit crucified in him by his own terrestrial passions, and buried deep in the "sepulcher" of his sinful flesh; he who has the strength to roll back the stone of matter from the door of his own inner sanctuary, he has the risen Christ in him. The "Son of Man" is no child of the bond-woman — flesh, but verily of the free-woman — Spirit , the child of man's own deeds, and the fruit of his own spiritual labor.

"On the other hand, at no time since the Christian era, have the precursor signs described in Matthew applied so graphically and forcibly to any epoch as they do to our own times. When has nation arisen against nation more than at this time? When have "famines" — another name for destitute pauperism, and the famished multitudes of the proletariat — been more cruel, earthquakes more frequent, or covered such an area simultaneously, as for the last few years? Millenarians and Adventists of robust faith, may go on saying that "the coming of (the canalized) Christ" is near at hand, and prepare themselves for "the end of the world." Theosophists — at any rate, some of them — who understand the hidden meaning of the universally-expected Avatars, Messiahs, Sosioshes and Christs — know that it is no "end of the world," but "the consummation of the age," i.e., the close of a cycle, which is now fast approaching."

"Whether Heathen or Christian by birth, they refuse to materialize and thus degrade that which is the purest and grandest ideal — the symbol of symbols — namely, the immortal Divine Spirit in man, whether it be called Horus, Krishna, Buddha, or Christ."

"Hence, the Bible is not the "Word of God," but contains at best the words of fallible men and imperfect teachers. Yet read esoterically, it does contain, if not the whole truth, still, "nothing but the truth," under whatever allegorical garb."

"In order to follow this explanation, the reader must bear in mind the real archaic meaning of the paronomasia involved in the two terms Chrestos and Christos. The former means certainly more than merely "a good," and "excellent man," while the latter was never applied to any one living man, but to every Initiate at the moment of his second birth and resurrection. He who finds Christos within himself and recognizes the latter as his only "way," becomes a follower and an Apostle of Christ, though he may have never been baptized, nor even have met a "Christian," still less call himself one."
    Last edited by blackdog; 16th September 2016 at 17:03.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

shaberon (17th September 2016), Valerie Villars (19th December 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 4 14 26 LastLast