1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    ...there is one error in the thread: someone claimed HPB had a "spirit guide" called Djwhal Khul.

He was not a channeled spirit guide. He was an actual person who was not "perfect" that broke his nose on a door from being in a hurry.
    A former member of this forum told me that when he was a young man, he came into contact with Djwhal Khul. It has been a few years since my communications with this former member but I recall the form of communication occurred with DK via this former member's "astral travel" experiences. This former member would share about all that he learned as if it were not only "truth" but "THE TRUTH" and did so in such a way that everyone else's explorations (if their experiences did not fit within the scope of his truth) were delusions.

Not long ago I reached the point in my own explorations that I am able to accept not only the experiences of others but also their own validations, interpretations and even the paradigms they suggest are "real" from all their experiences and interpretations up to the point where they then begin to impose these things on others. That is where the line (for me) feels "crossed" and that the one who imposes their paradigm can and maybe should be challenged for their imposition.

Why I have written the above is that this former member ended up promoting the Laurency material (here).

One last statement before I write my conclusion. I have not experienced any imposition of a paradigm in this thread. In fact, I get the sense that there is an attempt to set the record straight (as best as it might be).

Sadly, I can't find the right words for my statement.

I guess I am saying that I am glad I stopped following and am glad I have resolved to explore my own wonderment and that my hope and desire is that I may do so eternally (as long as I continue to wish so to do).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (24th July 2016), Jancy (24th July 2016), marique3652 (25th July 2016), Valerie Villars (16th December 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Codex Nazareus was one thing that slipped through their fingers, and became available in English in 2011.
    I searched for this yet have not been able to find it. Is there a link to this in English or some other form of presentation such as a book? I am personally fascinated by everything Gnostic.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Flash (26th July 2016), marique3652 (25th July 2016), shaberon (25th July 2016), Shannon (9th August 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,169 times in 3,982 posts

Codex Nazareus is what "we" called it in the West--in their obscure dialect, Ginza Rba.

http://gnosis.org/library/ginzarba.htm

Is an E. S. Drower version, which is a little older. Since there is a new Mandean diaspora, thanks to the Iraq wars, they have provided their own translation, at least according to Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginza_Rba

That refers to the 2011 version, printed in Australia...not sure if it is online. For purposes of authenticity, I would think that might be a better standard than an outsider's version. They do have multiple scriptures, including Sabian astrology; although priests have a long educational period and are probably the only ones with in-depth knowledge, the people as a whole, seem to be extremely pure and peaceful--even though there are not many left. Drower's version was a little hard for me to read, but right off the bat, you see that they honor: the One Life.

That's an interesting post about someone astrally visiting Djwhal Kul. Assuming DK was a successful chela of the late 1800s, it follows that his lifespan would be longer than usual, and at some point, he would qualify as a guru to younger seekers. Mostly, a guru relationship is completely personal and private--similarly to how "The Mahatma Letters" were not intended for publication, and, overall, Mahatmas are not seeking publicity, or broadcasting messages to the world. Yet, they and their disciples have been congregating on the inner planes...forever. I think it is up to us to "find our way" to the meeting instead of the other way around.

In all humility, I would never personally promote any dream, vision, or astral experience...the ordinary world is tricky enough, the next one even moreso. Granted, there are probably a lot of people whose ability is more stable and lucid than my own, and, if so, they are less likely to talk about it. I think that is fairly standard, and if there is a use for a public revelation approximately once per century, that seems to be on par. We already have plenty of spiritual knowledge available. As a species, we've barely begun using much of it.

To be technical, the Mayavi-rupa that the Masters use is a mental projection; it's invulnerable. If you have an astral projection, then something that hurts it, will have repercussions on your physical body; you may have known someone who wakes up with bruises from some kind of bad dream. If you "materialize" this astral body, it can, for example, be injured by an ordinary knife. I don't feel qualified to do anything but be aware that it must take years of discipline to negotiate all the loops of "consciousness transference" to move from a stage of raw experience to one of crystal clear clairvoyance. I hope this makes sense. It's generally held to be guided by a "still small voice" rather than a blaring advertisement.

So while it's very likely that the real DK did continue and probably has friends in India, the fact that he was heavily "advertised" by CWL, AAB, and the "I Am" movement, would have definitely created an astral form that has a life of its own--and this would be relatively easy for us to contact, whereas it would be unlikely the real one pays attention to any individuals outside of his circle of associates. Maybe a few. And again, even though those types of relationships are supposed to be purely personal, if he *did* say anything, it shouldn't be in the form "Master says, you obey", it would basically have to be thrown to the wolves, to stand or fall on its own merit.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Biff (25th July 2016), Chester (26th July 2016), edina (25th July 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), marique3652 (25th July 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Shaveron:Agreed.

On a personal level, it will be just a few more weeks before moving to a new house, with people, at which point I might vanish from the internet completely. In the meantime, since there are tons of books from history, and a gazillion websites of today, I just thought I'd try participating. But is something wrong with reading? Am I allowed to feel in my heart that Goddess and women's leadership might well provide a better system than the masculine, materialistic one there is today?

So yes, I agree that actions of the heart are the most important thing. Not sure why that would amount to the end of reading and writing though.

WOW, what a good resume of everything you have thoroughly studied. I tremendously enjoyed reading your posts.

I truly hope your moving will not hamper any further writing of yours.

I rarely saw such a good writing and thorough understanding of those different schools and groups, their historical context which is a must undrestand in order to validate the content of the given schools and groups, and more...

I read most of your posts

THANks a lot

May I just give you a tiniy comment: all the acronyms you use make the reading very difficult for me, and probably also for readers not well versed in the topic and/or for readers whose mother tongue is not English. Apart from that, real great job.

--------------

Thunder 24, I think your comment is justified for most people, but Shaberon. When someone has studied the topic in depth as he did, it is highly probable that he has lived the dictum of his readings with a literal passion, heart very open.

Sam, here is what I was trying to tell you few years ago when we were talking right hand path vs left hand path. It is much more better expressed here than I could ever have:

Quote It was going into kundalini and kriyashakti, which, roughly, is the "power of the gods": the ability to make a mental picture and cause it to happen, or to create something. As a proponent of Raja Yoga, the method had nothing to do with Hatha Yoga or pranayama, the "breathing exercises". She wanted to teach the "kundalini of the heart", which is something different from the physical kundalini of the lower spine. So this is also different from most of the popular Indian methods.https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1084090
    Here the key being " the kundalini of the heart" quite literally, physical symptoms being similar to the spine kundalini, but in the heart, in order to have clear sight, clear feelings, clear being. Then kundalini of the spine may follow without danger to succomb to the left hand path or shadow path or devil path, call it as you want, let just say the more difficult path in the long run.

Or this for left vs right, talking of Aquino, the head of Satan church

Quote Michael Aquino is going to cross-grain Nature and live in his astral shell after death for a very long time as a sorcerer. He is very well known and will have absolutely no problem latching on to streams of energy flowing around the world. As long as people keep feeding him, he might be able to hold out through the end of the human race.

But then he will lose his sense of feeling.

Many centuries, perhaps millenia will go past until he goes deaf.

The wheel will ever turn as he grasps for his personal immortality thing until he loses all of his astral senses. And so on with losing all the cores of conscious thought. After that, he will be left as basically an unconscious lump headed into a "heat death" until the whole solar system gets recycled. That is what he will experience. That is what a sorceror is. I won't guess at the number there are of those, but I would say, it's approximately, a lot of them.

The only thing worse than that is "a corpse without soul" who does it in their physical body. Maybe this is what he plans. There are not very many of those.

Every one of us has the full spectrum of choice from yoga to a normal material life to sorcery. The Path would be useless if we weren't faced with challenges and obstacles, pain, corruptive influences, and every chance to betray trust. Growing a strong heart is the first and foremost way to be. In the Masters' eyes, this is much more important than putting out so much information to make an "occultist mill". And this is the only way anyone could ever know them, because if people randomly came asking them "hey are you...", they would deny it. It leads to the true conscious immortality where there is not really death, i. e. continuity from body to body.
    Last edited by Flash; 25th July 2016 at 21:24.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

shaberon (30th July 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Hi Flash, thanks. Point taken about acronyms; they're pretty standard in most of the literature, but, of course, that would be confusing if you're not used to it.

You are right about spinal kundalini. It's not so much that if you experience it, you go straight to hell, more that it can be a diversion, and could proceed to dangerous territory. And if there is a higher form of it, that's what should be taught. What that actually *means*, is something I have yet to learn; or, not so much learn about, as know from experience.

I was surprised about the Aquino stuff and never really looked at why he made the "Temple of Set", but that technique of personal immortality must have something to do with it. LaVey's "Church of Satan" had no real spiritual doctrine, he didn't necessarily deny spirituality, but he didn't deal with it at all. Emphasized flesh and basically left any spiritual beliefs up to the individual. His "Enochian Keys" are copies of those from John Dee/Edward Kelley, except where the originals stated "Most High God" he replaced that with "flesh".

The "Blavatsky = British Agent" line seems to have come forth from an Indian guy called Ajit Vadakyil. He's modern and fairly elaborate and probably another provider of a very mixed bag of things. A few comments from other Indians show that, among his other difficulties, he is in the habit of blaming Rothschild for "everything": https://www.quora.com/Who-is-Ajit-Vadakayil

And then, I guess "because he's Indian it must be true", his stuff is taken up and repeated by the Rense and other websites.

It's the same process that happened in the Enlightenment era when the public was really first able to start dealing with variety. In a letter on this page from Isabel Cooper Oakley, a German official describes a coalition of materialists that had been active since 1765 under the auspices of Frederick Nicolai: http://sacred-texts.com/sro/mmm/mmm02.htm

And they figure the Catholics tried to pin the materialists' activities onto the mystics, Abbe' Barruel and others being the Vajit Vadakayils of that time. Being largely unemployed in 1773, the Jesuits set about to infiltrate Masonry and Rosicrucianism. This could only increase the confusion and propaganda.

Jews had a pretty hard time in doing the same. Even though von Ecker's Fratres Lucis of around 1780, technically opened the door for them, one of the obstacles was that he required members to be Masons, which they were not likely to accomplish. Furthermore, one of the order's rules was that a member "must not be an oppressor of the poor". Accordingly, it seems fairly hard to frame this group as a Rothschild/Jewish vessel of domination. This article http://cliffordshack-article-archive...chapter-3.html depicts that fairly well, much better than the kind that says "Jews are linked to Masonry so they did it". I would tend to agree that "Sabbatean Frankists" have some serious issues, but as far as them owning or operating a Masonic or other type of lodge, that would probably be a little further down the road.

I have a hard time finding anything to support William Judge's opinion that St. Germain personally instigated the French Revolution. Perhaps one reason he was involved in the Russian coup of 1762, was not necessarily to install Catherine, but to stop Peter. Russian army was marching to attack the now-German, but then-Danish, provinces of Schleswig-Holstein, and then when Peter was gone, they turned around. Those provinces became the domain of Prince Karl of Hesse, Landgrave of Schleswig-Holstein, the person with whom St. Germain stayed at the end of his "official" life. Karl of Hesse was a devout Protestant Christian, who never gained a good understanding of mysticism, although he had joined German Masonry, the Jacobins, and the Bavarian Illuminati and attended the big masonic conventions.

He did not think that Adam Weishaupt and Baron Knigge had the greatest ideas, and mostly admired J J C Bode, whom he thought believed in a Rousseau-ish philosophy mixed with moral religion. He also found that seeds of the revolution were present at the 1782 Wilhelmsbad convention, without going into much detail. Prince Karl left his own book of memoirs, a lot of which is available in this typically awkward Google translation: https://translate.googleusercontent....FjkLCUFkRA2bJQ

In this perspective, one can discern three over-arching schools of thought:

Establishment (Catholics, monarchists)
    Majority counterculture (Protestants, materialists, violent revolutionaries)
    Minority counterculture (occultists, mystic philosophers, mystic revolutionaries)

The main people that seem to have scooped their hands into an international mystic network wind up being Karl of Hesse, J J C Bode, and Savalette des Langes. Nicholas Bonneville certainly stirred up the masses. It's hard to show St. Germain as having as much of a concrete role as those guys--or deny it for that matter. The things he is known to have said, are quite accurate in terms of the situation around the Seven Years' War, in which, the main powers, Britain and France, were both submerged heavily in debt to the banks--and that debt was hugely influential to both the American and French revolutions.

I did not know this, but there turns out to be a huge pile of Theosophical Society letters that would make a book almost as big as The Mahatma Letters. Most of them are Madame Blavatsky's, and I thought it gave a pretty clear impression of what it's like to be dying of a kidney infection while trying to write an expansion of Isis Unveiled and all the people in the organization turn into a choir of monkeys. So the letters are very anguished, she goes nuts, wacko, which I thought was quite charming. Once more, the notion comes up that the Eastern brothers wind up disinterested in the Europeans, and have a much better connection with the North/South American Indians. She didn't know much science, and was forced to deal with it, as the Great Lodge has foreknowledge of things like the divisibility of the atom, radiation, and credits a Mr. Crooke with getting close to what they call zero point of matter. So it was very compelling along the lines of something that's very human and personal, something very elegant compared to the bewildering web of the prior European lodges, and has nothing to do with either the ruin of civilization, or its takeover by banks and governments.

http://www.phx-ult-lodge.org/Letters%20of%20HPB.htm

Those are almost all of a mundane nature with only a few additional "Mahatma Letters" at the end. In those writing, OL is Old Lady (Madame B). "Boss" sometimes means Col. Olcott and sometimes Morya (I think). Pelings is Tibetan for foreigners, particularly English, but not Russians (urusso). You don't know exactly what the letters are replies to, but even though it's only half the conversation, the picture starts coming to life.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Flash (31st July 2016), fourty-two (31st July 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Coast to Coast

I never knew anything about this. Many years ago, more than one person asked me if I listened to Coast to Coast, which I did not. They said it was a talk show where they "talk about some of that stuff you're in to". I just shrugged and kept going.

In trying to find a point of view that relates to...most of the issues I have with a lot of the stuff that's online, I found a huge trove of material by a guy in the Netherlands called Joel van der Reijden. He has a purely academic way of doing things, and I don't yet see any issues; in fact, he identifies most of the same things precisely.

It's not a trendy site with daily or weekly updates or guests; it's a huge amount of research projects mostly post-World War II up through modern times. He listened to Coast to Coast for a while until he realized you could listen to 500 hours of that stuff and not really learn much. So he tore into it--"cult of national security trolls".

He does have a small article against Atlantis that I wouldn't pay much attention to. But with a clear and sterling emphasis on modern things, he did put together a huge amount of solid research most of which is cited. One of the first major pieces was on the Dutroux affair, and no one would publish it. He wound up bribing Alex Jones $500 to do it, and it still wound up under an Illuminati banner. From there he goes to the things Jones won't talk about--the gangs of the far right--and pinpoints Jones, Rense, etc. as mouthpieces for the same. Huge thread about disinformation flow through the controlled underground, without the scare tactics or sensationalism. Uproots most of the popular names that feature on many web pages.

I can't swear he's 100% correct in every detail, but manages to disassemble everything from Roswell and Majestic 12 up to current times, while exposing a lot of the establishment for what it is. Worth a look http://www.isgp.nl/index

"Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics"

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Eram (4th August 2016), Flash (9th August 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Am I allowed to feel in my heart that Goddess and women's leadership might well provide a better system than the masculine, materialistic one there is today?

So yes, I agree that actions of the heart are the most important thing.
    India in Greece, or, Truth in Mythology

She kept up her teachings until two weeks before dying miserably. Where she was actually going, was unlike anything else that anyone in Europe or America was doing. It was going into kundalini and kriyashakti, which, roughly, is the "power of the gods": the ability to make a mental picture and cause it to happen, or to create something. As a proponent of Raja Yoga, the method had nothing to do with Hatha Yoga or pranayama, the "breathing exercises". She wanted to teach the "kundalini of the heart", which is something different from the physical kundalini of the lower spine. So this is also different from most of the popular Indian methods.
    I no longer post on here, but occasionally read, and your comments caught my eye. Maybe I can offer insight that will enhance your knowledge base in addition to affirming your above statements, but it requires some reading to gain a full understanding. I’ve been touting ‘Kundalini of the Heart’ since 2012, where I posted my experience here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-You-On-Board

I have yet to come across anyone to this day that truly understands or has experienced a Kundalini of the heart in the manner I have, .....so.... unaware of the work of HPB, I’m pleased to see the discussion on such a topic and have an idea why her focus might have shifted to this subject which I hope you will be seen as you read through this post.

The point in sharing my story, is to possibly answer some questions about the times of Jesus based on who I was and how my experience today paralleled his own, in particular, the hanging on the cross. At the time I wrote the above thread, I did not know all my past life identities, but I knew I must have been an Essene back in the times of Jesus as I could ‘feel’ the connection immensely. I later discovered what I was describing in my experience on the same thread was very similar to what’s known as ‘The Way’. See here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post594595

As I mentioned in my Kundalini story I had no formal training in this life time involving Kundalini, so of course the burning question became, how could I have such a profound moment with no spiritual schooling?

Fast forward to Oct. 2015, when I had my 3rd Akashic Record reading with the well known Kevin Ryerson and I found the answer. I was accurate in sensing my Essene connection and was told I had been cousin to Mary Magdalene. My name was Saint Mary Helena Salome back in the times of Jesus, and I had been one of the 3 sacred Mary’s. I believe He was both my cousin and nephew, if I’m understanding the documentation correctly. I was well versed in the sacred teachings, which would explain somewhat how I could have had such an experience with no apparent training in this lifetime. I also come from the Christ bloodline on both sides of my family making me wonder if there is some type of cell memory via DNA that can be attributed to instinctual knowledge of Kundalini. The ‘knowing’ I feel says the Essenes weren’t just the messengers of the Archangels, I believe some of us were the Archangels, and likely it’s where these teachings came from. How can I affirm this connection? Because in my reading I was told I come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael. Kevin did not know my surname in this lifetime at the time of the reading, which just so happens to stand for ‘devotee of Saint Michael’. I have found no other surname with the same meaning. I was born in the City of Angels down on the 33rd parallel at St. Joseph’s hospital. My Kundalini experience occurred 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel in a town of 3 words, S.L.O. Too many coincidences to blow off, imo.

As I continued exploring under the ‘Know Thyself’ mantra, I began to notice 3’s and 7’s following me from one incarnation to the next....I knew this couldn’t be a coincidence and there must be some meaning behind the occurrence. Even Jesus was known to have 3’s following him around. Further study led to the discovery suggesting 3’s and the 7’s were the numbers of the ‘gods’. Suddenly my clairaudient ability kicked in and I heard, as if someone might be whispering in my ear....
    ’Follow the 3’s and the 7’s and then one might find who are the god’s from the heavens’.

It would be easy for anyone to laugh off this little clue, but in true synchronistic fashion I read in a recent National Geographic article that the ‘gods’ were known for their riddles, something I have often written to describe what I was uncovering, such as:
    “Heal yourself through your heart and you help heal the world....this is 'The Way'.”

“The heart is key and the proponent to living in love and free”
    Translation- The future is energy, and when we learn as a collective to harness that energy from our hearts, not our mind, the energetic foundation of our reality will change to one of love and peace.

"Take the positive and negative, transmute within the heart, in time a new society will form as it once had been from the start."

When you read my Kundalini story, you will see how this all makes sense to the quotes I said above. Additional findings giving credence to my story would be the discovery of a significant past life during the Atlantean times and here-in lies the ‘god’ connection. It was in that October reading I was told to look at the Greek goddess Artemis, twin to Apollo, daughter to Zeus. Not just believing the identities I had been given, I took the time to research and without difficulties found several matches to who I was compared to who I am today. I’m not going to list everything as this post will be long enough, but if someone were to seriously look at my case and my past identities they would see how these identities appear compelling based on who I am in the now. It matches so well it gives me the impression it’s a story made for telling because it’s so painfully obvious.

Artemis was known to be goddess of the moon, one of the 7 planets. She was also known to be a representation of the Divine Feminine something I can say I am today, and I was in my past life as Saint Mary Helena Salome and more currently Mary Queen of Scots(Rosslyn chapel is supposedly littered with symbolism of The Divine Feminine so there’s a clue to its significance). The Divine Feminine is necessary for Kundalini to occur as the Kundalini is the feminine aspect.
    Consider reading this prophecy by Nostradamus and you will see how this ties into my story:
    http://www.adishakti.org/nostradamus..._for_women.htm

Often the oligarchy will say Jesus failed on the cross...Well what exactly do they mean? Failed what? I feel confident that I can answer this based on who I was and what I experienced.

They tell us Jesus died on the cross for your sins....has anyone ever explained to you how he physically did this? Of course not! You are expected to accept it at face value and move on. Let me explain....

Jesus’ experience on the cross was by design with the point being to evoke a specific response! This was his mission! This is the same position I found myself in while subjected to an abusive situation, which you read in the above thread. I would consider it to be called a ‘sim’ aka ‘simulation’; yes, just like what is shown in the Divergent Movie Series. Why? Because you are living within a computer simulation as you are not your body you are consciousness. Some of us are being put into difficult ‘sims’ by design to evoke a response. Why? Because this is how you heal a planet,...see my quotes above.

A Kundalini of the heart occurs when the thought process of love forgiveness and compassion transpires in the heart, not the brain! The heart is both magnetic and electric and is tied to the Aether Field(scientifically proven). When one has a Kundalini of the heart, it creates an energetic template that goes out into the Aether Field which all will have access to, hence, this is how Jesus died for your sins. This affords you the opportunity to save yourself! This is the point as to why many are being put into difficult situations! Those who are, are not victims! It’s by design! And likely the ‘sim’ will be ugly and so in your face that you cannot avoid dealing with it...it’s the only way it will work as you will see in my own story. Some commit suicide because they become lost in the ‘sim’, lost in victim-hood as they have forgotten their purpose. Jesus’ well know ‘sim’ of being flogged and hung on the cross was brutal, but he didn’t fail and it’s the very reason why I believe I was able to replicate the same.

Recently while researching I came upon this photo of a painting depicting Jesus. As you can imagine from looking at the photo, I was elated because it was implying and supporting what I had uncovered through my own experience. This photo was taken in a church known as St. Mary’s located in the Highlands of Scotland and can be found on the website of researcher William Henry. The church was built in 1633. This tells me that somebody knew! Otherwise why paint it? And why does it match my theory so well? The picture was labeled 'Jesus tranmutes a heart with heavenly energy'.

By taking the time to ‘Know Thyself’ I have been able to fill in some missing pieces. I can tell you that it’s likely Jesus wasn’t from here as my own identity as Artemis is evidence that I came from somewhere else and since Jesus was from my soul group, as Archangel Michael and Jesus are one in the same,...likely he isn’t from Earth either. I suspected in all seriousness most of us didn’t originate from Earth and that this planet is merely a school for souls to learn and grow. I believe the Archangels are somehow tied to the Greek gods though I have yet to come across any reference in ancient texts, I can only assume the correlation based on who I’ve been, that there must be a connection.

So maybe now after you have time to read all that I’ve put before you, there will be a better understanding as to the significance of Kundalini of the heart, the role of the Divine Feminine and why HPB shifted her focus to such an important topic.
    Before I add one more quote I said on here long ago, please keep the following in mind:
    “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla

In June of 2013, I said in regards to our current situation on this planet:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post687800
    “You can throw as many people out of the system as you want, you can bring some of these fraudulent organizations down, but the charade will continue over and over again like a broken record, until people change their vibratory level. You cannot address these problems with a 3D spacial perspective unless you want to keep living in 3D. You must look at the situation on an energetic level, a vibrational level. Everything living and non-living vibrates at specific frequencies. Until you can change the vibratory rate of this planet, we will continue doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. The vibrational level in each individual can be changed via emotional clearing. Emotional clearing is accomplished through acceptance and forgiveness of difficult situations put before every individual. By coming to terms with these issues through the process of forgiveness, love and compassion, one can change their vibratory rate there-by affecting the energy field we all inhabit. Until this happens on a mass scale we will continue on in the same manner. Each person who changes their vibrational level has an affect on the energy source field that surrounds them, and surrounds all of us.

Here's an example of holographic universe, we as individuals keep promoting these guys as being the "one's" to have the answer for us via these threads. The holographic response, the mirror of our errors,..... is the constant disappointment of their inability to produce the desired results we expect.

The "second coming" is you and nobody else. It's a collective effort of all, not just a selective few, those days are over! Until we understand this, we will continue on in our 3D misery and disappointment by promoting what these guys have to say. Seriously, I don't care if every single person in Congress is replaced. I don't care if the President in every single country is replaced. I don't care if we have access to free energy. I don't care if we no longer have money. None of this will matter because in time, the corruption will seep back in to place, because we're not addressing the vibratory frequency aspect of the situation.”
    we-R-one

I hope this answers some questions...
    Last edited by we-R-one; 5th August 2016 at 07:06.

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hi, thanks for posting that, I'll look into what you came up with.

So far in my personal experience, I would definitely say I feel the heart's presence as something very strong and completely different from head knowledge, and heart centered love as nothing emotional whatsoever, maybe a "power" is a more accurate term. But at this point, I wouldn't say that anything transcendental seems to be taking place.

On the other hand, I can say that the widely-known spinal kundalini is 100% real. This happened to me as a result of purification; I had no idea what it was. Eventually, I found a book simply called "Kundalini" by a guy called Gopi Krishna (I think) and it seemed pretty accurate. In his case, as he got older, it got a lot stronger until it filled his whole day.

I believe I experienced this for approximately two years, until it started dawning on me that it was kind of out of control, would never stop, and eventually I'd live on the second floor of a house barely able to move. So I kind of wound up having to...un-purify...to make it stop.

It's addictive and at the same time, fairly healthy, so it doesn't present an immediate risk. But, in modern terms, when you're driving down the highway and suddenly your vision fills with white scintillation thanks to this mysterious energy and you feel like you're starting to float, that could be considered slightly reckless, to say the least. That part is kind of like "oxygenating" one's self, but it also does something to the nerves which requires complete stillness.

Assuming this to have a higher correspondence in the heart, I would think not so much that "activating" it is something I desperately need to achieve, but that the path or process of moving in that direction, with the attitudes and behaviors that nurture it, is very significant.

With Theosophy, it was about the last thing that HPB came to with her "Esoteric Group", so it was verbal instruction, personal guidance. As such, it follows that it's not the "Freshman" level of Mysteries or Gnosticism, but we would expect it to be known and/or practiced by Jesus, Essenes, Theraputae, Epoptai, and so on. It might be found in a "veiled" form in Egyptian hieroglyphs, or in the Vedas, etc.

It seems weird that, humanity, as a whole, would kill off the knowledge of the heart's potential to the point where it has to be guarded but, yes...they do stuff like that, almost everywhere, all the time.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Biff (9th August 2016), Eram (9th August 2016), Flash (9th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2016), lunaflare (9th August 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), we-R-one (17th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Seems all inspired teachings/texts/poems/songs invoke the wisdom of the heart.

Your post, We R one, triggered the thought that the mythical chalice- the Holy Grail- is this pulsing, electromagnetic, sensitive portal we call the heart.

I am also reminded of the fable, "The Little Prince", with the Prince's sincere love for his flower, his "rose".

And those oft quoted words from the Fox,
    It is only through the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2016), shaberon (10th August 2016), Shannon (16th August 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), we-R-one (17th August 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Good point about the Grail.

The Grail could well be the heart, the esoteric doctrine, and perhaps also an artifact or object. It was part of the lore of some of the Gnostics and many southern European "heretics" (Cathars, etc.). For a long time during the Dark Ages, its memory was carried by Troubadors--and during these times, songs, poems, and satire (satyr-plays) were the only safe vehicle for the kinds of things we can discuss openly now. Not the most "accurate" way to convey meanings, but a pretty strong way to keep "something" embedded in public consciousness.

In some cases, the covers can be pulled to find a literal meaning: such as Shakespeare's witches' recipe, involving an eye of newt--this did not mean enucleation of a harmless amphibian, it means a mustard seed.

The Grail is a little more elusive, and some accounts wind up with it heading east to the Nestorian/syncretic Prester John. Although that wouldn't make sense, regarding it as individual hearts, it kind of does when viewed as religious dogma and materialism pushing away the esoteric teaching & heart path. Romance was one of the "renaissance" ideas largely copied back from the Arabs. Marriage had mostly been a form of property ownership prior to that. Earthly loves and romances are easily a symbol of inner attraction and union to the eternal soul.

Close personal and individual loves will, for most of us, outshine the universal. I would imagine that the Rockefellers have love for their immediate family, and of course for their material success--but most likely it dies out not far from that. To pursue the Grail, perhaps it would always start from a family center, but someday it would be found with a stranger, even a rude and smelly one.

The strongest heart would be unaffected by heaps of our enemies' hatred showered upon us. Easy to say, and easy to believe until the test comes. That's part of why I would say it's not an emotional center, since such times aren't going to make you happy, like petting cats does for me. Pet the cat and never fear the grip of adversity.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

earthdreamer (10th December 2019), Eram (6th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2016), Shannon (16th August 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), we-R-one (17th August 2016)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Koh-i-Noor

This legendary, cursed (?) diamond tracks right along with some of the adepts' footsteps and can stand as a mnemonic "pointer". Originally found in India, when the Mughal dynasty took over, they had it mounted in the Peacock Throne. Eventually, the Mughals were devastated so badly by the Persian Nadir Shah, that when he carted off the Peacock Throne and most of the rest of their loot, he quit charging taxes for three years.

St. Germain was at the Persian court learning alchemy during the reign of Nadir Shah.

Later, the diamond made its way through Afghanistan, and thence to Punjab, where it wound up in the hands of the Sikh Maharaja Ranjit Singh. When the British finally defeated the Sikhs, it went to their crown jewels, and was displayed during the Great Exhibition of 1851.

Ranjit Singh is the person Paul Johnson would like to say was a "model" for the fictional Morya. It's true that Sikhs supported the Theosophical Society and that they have stronger ties to the Sikhs than are readily apparent from the literature. Other people from an academic point of view conclude that, due to the similarities, Theosophy must be based from Sikhism and/or its mystical doctrines, Sant Mat, Surat Shabd Yoga, Radhasoami. And they're fairly close.

The Morya that the Theosophists knew was almost certainly a Rajput Sikh by birth. HPB muddled the waters a bit by putting out different versions of their first meeting in London; in one, he came with the first delegation from Nepal--but he would have in no way blended in with Nepalese, being about 6' 8" in height. In another, he came with the Indian group during the Great Exhibition, during which a visitor who did not want to meet the Queen was mocked by the press as "Raja Misanthrope" and "Prince Jamla Samson" (jamla means contempt). In another version, he came with a "deposed prince", which would have been Ranjit's son Duleep, but he did not reach England until 1854. In one HPB account, they meet at someone's house; in another, she finds him in Hyde Park during the exhibition; and in another, in Ramsgate, which some people suspect really means Margate, as apparently there is a secluded altar in Margate of unknown origin. Either way, he more or less came with the stone and followed it to London.

A. P. Sinnett had a chance to go into the Radhasoami tradition. Then, perhaps he wrote to a non-existent person who was doing all he could to cover up his "descent" from this organization--or perhaps he wrote to a real person, who was more than perfectly aware of what was going on. In any case, understanding "Suby Ram" to refer to "Rai Selig Ram", a leader of one of the Radhasoami lineages, Mahatma Letter #40 includes the following response:

"Suby Ram — a truly good man — yet a devotee of another error. Not his guru's voice — his own. The voice of a pure, unselfish, earnest soul, absorbed in misguided, misdirected mysticism. Add to it a chronic disorder in that portion of the brain which responds to clear vision and the secret is soon told: that disorder was developed by forced visions; by hatha yog and prolonged asceticism. S. Ram is the chief medium and at same time the principal magnetic factor, who spreads his disease by infection — unconsciously to himself; who innoculates with his vision all the other disciples. There is one general law of vision (physical and mental or spiritual) but there is a qualifying special law proving that all vision must be determined by the quality or grade of man's spirit and soul, and also by the ability to translate divers qualities of waves of astral light into consciousness. There is but one general law of life, but innumerable laws qualify and determine the myriads of forms perceived and of sounds heard. There are those who are willingly and others who are unwillingly — blind. Mediums belong to the former, sensitives to the latter. Unless regularly initiated and trained — concerning the spiritual insight of things and the supposed revelations made unto man in all ages from Socrates down to Swedenborg and "Fern" — no self-tutored seer or clairaudient ever saw or heard quite correctly.

No harm and much instruction may come to you by joining his Society. Go on until he demands what you will be obliged to refuse. Learn and study. You are right: they say and affirm that the one and only God of the Universe was incarnated in their guru, and were such an individual to exist he would certainly be higher than any "planetary." But they are idolators, my friend. Their guru was no initiate only a man of extraordinary purity of life and powers of endurance. He had never consented to give up his notions of a personal god and even gods though offered more than once. He was born an orthodox Hindu and died a self-reformed Hindu, something like Kechub-Ch-Sen but higher purer and with no ambition to taint his bright soul. Many of us have regretted his self-delusion but he was too good to be forcibly interfered with. Join them and learn — but remember your sacred promise to K.H. "

Guru in the letter refers to the founder of Radhasoami, Shiv Dayal Singh, who by most accounts was spiritually self-taught. They haven't discussed the older Sant Mat, just this particular line that Sinnett was exposed to. "No harm and much instruction", with just those few caveats, is a pretty fair outlook. And the warnings almost make sense from sant mat's own tenet, which requires instruction from a living person. Morya is making a little joke since he finds nothing in manifestation higher than the planetaries.

Eckankar was an American movement that took a lot from Surat Shabd Yoga, recast it in their own way, and broke the connection. Surat Shabd is where our meditation on sound & color come from--do re mi fa so la ti, red orange yellow green blue indigo violet. Sikh mysticism was never discussed much by...well, anyone really. But there it sits, comparatively, quite close to the esoteric ancient wisdom. Rather than repackaging it as Eckankar, I would think it's worth a look on its own.

Such is some of the back story of the Koh-i-Noor diamond.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Naturally, the slander has been made, you revive Indian philosophy to the west, so you are just opening the door for the Nazis to copy the Aryan race term and run with it. But this is an empty threat. Arya refers to "noble", as more of a spiritual noble than an earthly estate. Aryavarta was the old north Indian kingdom; same term is derived into the name Iran.
    Didnt Blavatsky say that the Aryans were all the people of this cycle? In that sense, wouldnt we all be Aryans? Did Hitler and his occult friends misunderstand Blavatsky, or were they trying to create the next sub-race.....or have we just been lied to about the nature of the Nazi concept of the Aryan race?

What happened to good ol' Jesus?

Some have gone so far as to state there never was any such person, and was a complete fiction made up by the Flavians, for instance. Of course, many more have spent several centuries trying to enforce doctrines based on him being the only son of god: this scripture is literally true, authoritative, and you must accept or suffer eternal damnation.
    I think it is unlikely there was a person named Jesus. I suppose there could have been, and then they loaded their bs story on top of his. The significance of his birth, though, is that it corresponds with the start of the Age of Pisces. It is the beginning of a new cycle, the birthday of the world. Virgil was able to predict the birth of a boy because he was aware of the secret doctrine, or the truth behind the allegories. He said "the cycle of the ages begins anew," according to some translations. Jesus' birth is the dawn of a new cycle, the reset of the precession of the equinoxes and a return to the age of Saturn, or the next Golden Age. Mankind has been resurrected or reborn and will grow to spiritual adulthood as the ages progress.

I was interested in interpretations of the serpent and the black sun. The serpent is the kundalini, and the black sun is the driver of cyclical history, roughly speaking. Is that correct?
    Last edited by blackdog; 16th August 2016 at 16:40.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2016), shaberon (27th August 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Firstly I misspoke in last post, there was an intermediate generation of Sikh ruler, Ranbir Singh. All Sikh men are Singh. All Sikh women are Kaur. It gets a little confusing, but in this case Ranbir Singh, father of Duleep, is who Mr. Johnson wanted to "model" Morya upon. If his research had flowed more towards "Sant Mat" it probably would have been more useful than trying to "model" the Mahatmas on well known political leaders. An article with the unforgettable title:

The Akhoond of Swat

is interesting, showing roughly the birth of the Taliban versus the Sikhs, and therein it specifically states that the Sirdars, or Sikh provincial rulers, had councils of Sant Mat practitioners, amongst which were "adepts of occult science".

Blackdog, the root race teachings were definitely twisted and made to fit Nazi agendas and the like. Yes, mostly no matter what type of physical body, people of this time period are generally Aryans. The few exceptions would be those like the New Guineans I linked, and that is mostly because they haven't grown out of the most materialistic/Atlantean phase of existence. As the soul develops, it can then be born in any kind of body and still be Aryan. Such a developed soul will not seek to eliminate other people based on their physical bodies. Alice Bailey actually said the Japanese could/should be wiped out because they were still "too Atlantean", even though this is probably one of the newest body types/cultures in the far East, and it's just another point I think she made up. The Aryan body type was, at first, what advanced souls were born into, but it was so long ago that it's no longer much of a criterion.

I would tend to agree the "historical Jesus" is not literally described in the Gospels, but is probably a composite of Jeshu ben Pandera and maybe some other messiahs.

When you mention "reset of the precession of the equinoxes", this deals with the underlying conundrum of Astrology:

The Great Illusion

Which is the fact that, when we say "the Sun is in Taurus", it's really not. However, the statement is correct with respect to: a fixed line in space, around which, the earth's axis sweeps out a cone over 26,000 years--in other words, Taurus represents an "absolute clock" instead of its illusory/apparent physical position.

As the axis sweeps around this cone shape, also the pole star changes. In one of the Mahatma letters, I forget which, it decribes the "sun's sun" as being in the "Thigh of Hercules". This corresponds to the sun's apex--the point that the sun is traveling towards--as well as the north pole of earth's axis. As the axis sweeps, the pole star changes from Polaris, to Vega, to an area around Hercules, making a small circle in the overall northern area.

What seems to be around the Thigh of Hercules is Messier Object M92. This is a big star cluster like most of the Messier Objects, the difference being that M92 is one of the oldest known objects, being almost as old as the universe itself. This object would "mark cycles" better, I don't know offhand if "Astrological Year Zero" would show Vega as the pole star, or which one it would be, but in that area, you basically have a 26,000 year clock, which the solar system is flying into.

There were ten signs unti Virgo/Scorpio split, and something was added, Capricorn I think.

The black sun is a completely different object, I believe it appears in Sagittarius, around which the entire Milky Way Galaxy rotates. We wouldn't be expected to suddenly fall into it, or use it as a clock. However, it serves the role as both the gravitational center of mass, as well as a gate to remove energy from the physical world--but this can only change it into something else. I imagine this, and smaller, local black holes, simply bookend the total cycle of all manifestation.

Serpent symbol is valid for kundalini, enlightenment, an adept, or with a certain style, an adept of shadow; also time, especially when shown biting its tail. Neither serpent nor black sun is an "ancient father of cosmic evil" or anything like that. Whether the M92 or the super-massive black hole is more of a dynamo with respect to our solar system, is an interesting question for both scientific terms and magic lore, and they should intersect.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (27th August 2016), Cara (28th August 2016), Eram (6th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

That widely-recognized gizmo is an invention of the previously mentioned Sir William Crookes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Crookes

He did a lot of the early work on vacuum tubes, cathode rays, and spectroscopy. He went through Spiritualism, the Theosophical Society, and on into the Golden Dawn. The Golden Dawn absorbed many Theosophists such as Dr. William Wynn Westcott. Golden Dawn is also a far-reaching occult study that pulls from Hermetics, Rosicrucianism, etc., and so while its material and methods are from largely the same bag as Theosophy, there's a huge glaring difference. Golden Dawn remains a degree system of ritual magic; Theosophy largely discourages this.

When I was in school in the science department, it was always amusing when we would encounter people from drama, English, and well...most of the other departments. They always seemed very surprised that we were not a bunch of cold, unsympathetic logic machines like Mr. Spock. It was a small department, but I can't remember any of the other science students being like this. I guess they are out there somewhere, but that kind of stereotype might even be a minority.

So, looking a little more at the black sun, also called night sun, invisible sun, central spiritual sun. Firstly, there might be a little mix-up with phrases as from the Gayatri "reveal to us the face of the true sun", which is aimed at the visible sun. The "true sun" in this sense, refers to the fact that this "true sun" is not the visible shell, its fiery surface, but its core, a nuclear reaction. Considering that 19th century Theosophy explained this before it was known to science, and that the Gayatri is from the Rig Veda, the world's oldest known book...apparently they were using some other kind of "device" to take their measurements, most likely clairvoyance instead of a spectroscope.

Occult science does not refer to the "heart of the sun" as given by Alice Bailey. Instead, it speaks of an important system of three suns under the "night sun". One of these simply being the visible day sun; another orbiting in the "equatorial plane", which I suppose is the disc of the Milky Way, maybe this is the M92; and the third being a sun orbiting in the "polar plane", which may be currently unknown to us.

The central sun and the polar sun radiate Atma, the equatorial sun adds Buddhi and Higher Manas, the visible sun gives the lower Manas and Astral, and the Earth provides the physical body. So there might not really be anything on the physical plane showing anything other than attraction to the central sun, as it is chiefly operating across a purely metaphysical plane.

Its physical influence might not be strictly gravitational, as occult science posits a Grand Unified Theory (GUT) by saying that gravity is a result of electrical forces. In fact, they claim an Electrical Universe as the basis of manifestation. Among other things, unknown to science of the time, they predict divisibility of the atom, atomic energy, additional states of matter (such as plasma), discovery of planets by "hearing" (radio astronomy), and that "empty space" is a living substance, the one element.

Another "unknown" is the statement that the mid-Atlantic ridge continues around Africa and goes up into the Indian Ocean. The Western and Eastern sides of this "horseshoe" included parts of Atlantis and Lemuria, respectively. Its sub-aquatic existence as the edge of tectonic plates, at least, has been verified.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (3rd September 2016), Eram (6th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

So, looking a little more at the black sun, also called night sun, invisible sun, central spiritual sun. Firstly, there might be a little mix-up with phrases as from the Gayatri "reveal to us the face of the true sun", which is aimed at the visible sun. The "true sun" in this sense, refers to the fact that this "true sun" is not the visible shell, its fiery surface, but its core, a nuclear reaction. Considering that 19th century Theosophy explained this before it was known to science, and that the Gayatri is from the Rig Veda, the world's oldest known book...apparently they were using some other kind of "device" to take their measurements, most likely clairvoyance instead of a spectroscope.

Occult science does not refer to the "heart of the sun" as given by Alice Bailey. Instead, it speaks of an important system of three suns under the "night sun". One of these simply being the visible day sun; another orbiting in the "equatorial plane", which I suppose is the disc of the Milky Way, maybe this is the M92; and the third being a sun orbiting in the "polar plane", which may be currently unknown to us.

The central sun and the polar sun radiate Atma, the equatorial sun adds Buddhi and Higher Manas, the visible sun gives the lower Manas and Astral, and the Earth provides the physical body. So there might not really be anything on the physical plane showing anything other than attraction to the central sun, as it is chiefly operating across a purely metaphysical plane.

Its physical influence might not be strictly gravitational, as occult science posits a Grand Unified Theory (GUT) by saying that gravity is a result of electrical forces. In fact, they claim an Electrical Universe as the basis of manifestation. Among other things, unknown to science of the time, they predict divisibility of the atom, atomic energy, additional states of matter (such as plasma), discovery of planets by "hearing" (radio astronomy), and that "empty space" is a living substance, the one element.
    My current theory is that we are in a binary star system with Sirius and that this system is the reason for the precession of the equinoxes. When our second sun comes closest, mankind experiences a Golden Age characterized by elevated consciousness.

We may also be in longer cycles with the Pleiades and the center of the galaxy.

From The Secret Doctrine, Volume II by H. P. Blavatsky:
    "Now, as everything proceeds cyclically, the evolution of man like everything else, the order in which he is generated is described fully in the Eastern teachings, whereas it is only hinted at in the Kabala." - p. 216.
    "Thus even the now exoteric Kabalistic teachings speak of a Central Sun, and of three secondary suns in each solar system — our own included..."
    ""The Central Sun . . .was to them (as much as to the Aryans) the centre of Rest; the centre to which all motion was to be ultimately referred. Round this central sun. . . 'the first of three systemic suns . . .revolved on a polar plane . . . the second, on an equatorial plane' . . . and the third only was our visible sun. These four solar bodies were 'the organs on whose action what man calls the creation, the evolution of life on the planet, earth, depends.' The channels through which the influence of these bodies was conveyed to the earth they (the Kabalists) held to be electrical" (p. 287). . . . "The radiant energy flowing from the central sun* called the Earth into being as a watery globe," whose tendency, "as the nucleus of a planetary body, was to rush to the (central) Sun . . . within the sphere of whose attraction it had been created," "but the radiant energy, similarly electrifying both, withheld the one from the other, and so changed motion towards into motion round the centre of attraction, which the revolving planet (earth) thus sought to reach."
    Footnoted: "This "central sun" of the Occultists, which even Science is obliged to accept astronomically, for it cannot deny the presence in Sidereal Space of a central body in the milky way, a point unseen and mysterious, the ever-hidden centre of attraction of our Sun and system... ...the Eastern Initiates maintain that, as the supradivine Essence of the Unknown Absolute is equally in every domain and place, the "Central Sun" is simply the centre of Universal life-Electricity; the reservoir within which that divine radiance, already differentiated at the beginning of every creation, is focussed." - pp. 214-5.
    "The Pleiades (Alcyone, especially), are thus considered, even in astronomy, as the central point around which our Universe of fixed stars revolves, the focus from which, and into which the divine breath, MOTION, works incessantly during the Manvantara. Hence — in the Occult philosophy and its sidereal symbols — it is this Circle and the starry cross on its face, which play the most prominent part." - p. 492.

From The Holy Science by Sri Yukteswar:
    "We learn from Oriental astronomy that moons revolve around their planets, and planets turning on their axes revolve with their moons round the sun; and the sun, with its planets and their moons, takes some star for its dual and revolves round it in about 24,000 years of our earth - a celestial phenomenon which causes the backward movement of the equinoctial points around the zodiac. The sun also has another motion by which it revolves round a grand center called Vishnunabhi, which is the seat of the creative power, Brahma, the universal magnetism. Brahma regulates dharma, the mental virtue of the internal world." - pg. x.

"When the sun in its revolution round its dual comes to the place nearest to this grand center, the seat of Brahma (an event which takes place when the Autumnal Equinox comes to the first point of Aries), dharma, the mental virtue, becomes so much developed that man can easily comprehend all, even the mysteries of Spirit."
    "...
    "After 12,000 years, when the sun goes to the place in its orbit which is farthest from Brahma, the grand center (an event which takes place when the Autumnal Equinox is on the first point of Libra), dharma, the mental virtue, comes to such a reduced state that man cannot grasp anything beyond the gross material creation." - p. xi.

"...in the third stage[:] the human intellect becomes able to comprehend the divine magnetism, the source of all electrical forces on which the creation depends for its existence.
    "...
    "...in its fourth stage...the human intellect can comprehend all, even God the Spirit beyond this visible world." - p. xiii-xiv

From The Origin and Evolution of Religion by Freemason Dr. Albert Churchward:
    "Our sun was thrown off from another sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of one year. "The one Great Year of the Egyptians." (They have left records of ten great cycles at least.)" - p. 51-2.
    From The Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man by Freemason Albert Churchward in 1913:
    "From all the evidence we have brought forward there is, in our opinion, but one conclusion to be drawn: I. That our sun was thrown off from another sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of one year - the one great year. That evidence remains, geologically, that at least three cycles have taken place-how many more we cannot say, probably many." - p. 411.

From The Magical Revival by Kenneth Grant:
    "Crowley identified the heart of the Thelemic current with one particular Star. In Occult Tradition, this is "the Sun behind the Sun", the Hidden God, the vast star Sirius, or Sothis, which opened the zodiacal year of 365 days as well as the Great Year of approximately 26,000 years."
    In the footnote to this passage: "Our Sun was thrown off from another Sun, around which it revolves, taking 25,827 years to perform its cycle of One Year"-the Great Year of the Egyptians. - p. 50.

I have been thinking, when I hear occultists and others refer to the Central Sun or a black sun, that they are referring to Sirius, our binary companion, but maybe they are talking about the galactic center, the source of our largest cycle during which several other smaller cycles take place. Or, maybe they use the Central Sun, or dark star, to refer to some, or all, of these stars, at different times. Maybe different occultists use different terms.

My main point though is that, because of the importance in the occult of cycles, perhaps these stars/suns are the cause of these cycles, which are in turn the cause of different states of being for humanity.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2016), shaberon (4th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I would have to understand the central sun as literally being the galactic core.

Now, it may not be a black hole. Many of the terms I've been using are from the Standard Model of Cosmology, which is mostly derived from Einstein's Relativity, including: the Big Bang, Hubble constant/expansion of space, dark matter, dark energy, black holes. And these things may be arbitrary/belief-driven, purely conceptual, a bunch of fudge factors to make everything work.

In the SD quote you have above, the central sun is also described as a reservoir of electricity and life force, which gets hard to match up to an infinitely compressed point of matter, that can never be directly observed, certainly not shown to have an energy-giving effect towards us.

So this is probably something that's come up before on Avalon: the Electric Universe or Plasma Universe. By more or less...not going with Einstein's mathematical theories, those "problems" cease existing immediately. There is a very succinct chart here:
    https://www.plasma-universe.com/Plas...ang_comparison
    showing what exists in the Standard Model vs. the Electric Universe. And with that, suddenly the central sun would no longer be a black hole, but an electrical object. Looking at a few articles on Thunderbolts for example, https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/, and it starts changing the picture completely, and the plasma cosmology starts sounding a lot more like the esoteric.

That may in turn lead to the "true face" of the sun being an iron skin : http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/

I am not sure what to think offhand about our local sun being a binary of Sirius or any other, having looked for the first time at the sun's motion a few days ago (Astronomy was actually an elective and I took something else instead). The stars/suns are certainly the drivers of vast cycles; not sure I can follow Sri Yukteswar's statement which seems to imply that people keep returning to a very blind state, which would be roughly the present moment, as Libra is much closer to the fall equinox than the spring. I'd like to think that a fair number of us, are not reduced to gross material.

Looking at the binary question and the origin of equinoctical precession sounds worth a few posts. I would tend to agree that cycles not only affect human consciousness, but probably also karma, and other kingdoms of nature.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (4th September 2016), Eram (6th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I am not sure what to think offhand about our local sun being a binary of Sirius or any other, having looked for the first time at the sun's motion a few days ago (Astronomy was actually an elective and I took something else instead). The stars/suns are certainly the drivers of vast cycles; not sure I can follow Sri Yukteswar's statement which seems to imply that people keep returning to a very blind state, which would be roughly the present moment, as Libra is much closer to the fall equinox than the spring. I'd like to think that a fair number of us, are not reduced to gross material.

Looking at the binary question and the origin of equinoctical precession sounds worth a few posts. I would tend to agree that cycles not only affect human consciousness, but probably also karma, and other kingdoms of nature.
    I believe he is talking about the Age of Libra based on the Autumnal Equinox:

I have changed the dates here to correspond with my own interpretation. Zero degrees Libra would be the end of the Age of Libra and the start of the Age of Virgo. If using the Spring Equinox, it would be the beginning of the Age of Pisces.

Jesus' birth was set at the date of the resetting of the cycle. At this point, mankind is resurrected and begins its journey back toward the next Golden Age. Currently, we are nailed to the cross of materiality, but we are rising, having just passed into the Age of Aquarius.

Virgil predicted the birth of a boy because he knew the real story behind the allegories of religion.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclogue_4:
    "Now is come the last age of the Cumaean prophecy:
    The great cycle of periods is born anew.
    Now returns the Maid, returns the reign of Saturn:
    Now from high heaven a new generation comes down.
    Yet do thou at that boy's birth,
    In whom the iron race shall begin to cease,
    And the golden to arise over all the world,
    Holy Lucina, be gracious; now thine own Apollo reigns."

Eclogue 4 (ll. 4–11), as translated by John William Mackail; this section illustrates the poem's references to the Cumaean Sibyl, the birth of a savior child, and the dawning of the Golden Age.
    More from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclogue_4:
    ...the piece was written around 42 BC...

In line 4, the speaker references the Cumaean Sibyl, claiming it as a source for his unfolding prophecy concerning the magnus ordo saeclorum, or "great order of the ages". The following lines (ll. 5–10) reference a myriad grouping of ideas: Hesiod's Ages of Man; the concept of a magnus annus, or the "Great Year" that begins a great age; the Italian idea of saecula; Plato's idea that there is a periodic rule of Saturn; and finally "eastern messianic" views similar to those found in the Sibylline Oracles, a collection of supposed oracular utterances written in Greek hexameters ascribed to the prophetesses who uttered divine revelations in a frenzied state.

Saturn is the god of the Golden Age. Virgil announces the return of the 'maid' and the reign of Saturn. The maid is the Age of Virgo, based on the Autumnal equinox, and the reign of Saturn is a reference to the next golden age. At this point, the "great cycle of period is born anew." We begin our journey back the the next reign of Saturn, or the next Golden Age.

This passage from Virgil is also the origin of the phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum," or new order of the ages. They are talking about the ages of cyclical history which are characterized by varying levels of consciousness.

The books Lost Star of Myth and Time and The Holy Science talk about this binary star theory.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2016), shaberon (6th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

"The Stellar Cult Egyptians commemorated the birthday of the world, that is of the age, the cycle, the beginning of time, when Horus rose up in the Papyrus from the waters - that was the birthday of Horus of the inundation." - p. 124.

Horus is the Egyptian Jesus, and here is a Freemason talking about Horus' relationship to the beginning of an age and the cycle. "The birthday of the world..."

This book by Churchward is about the "origin and evolution" of religion, and he spends a ton of time talking about the precession of the equinoxes. This, imo, is what much of the Bible is about. The coming Messianic Age is the Golden Age. Revelation talks about the seven seals, which are the seven chakras.

"The drama appears as tremendous in the Book of Revelation, because the period ending is on the scale of one Great Year. It is not the ending of the world, but of a great year of the world. The great judgment of all, like the great "deluge of all," was held at the end of the great year of all, in the Cycle of Precession." - p. 313.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (6th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)

Jesus' birth was set at the date of the resetting of the cycle. At this point, mankind is resurrected and begins its journey back toward the next Golden Age. Currently, we are nailed to the cross of materiality, but we are rising, having just passed into the Age of Aquarius.
    It's a subject that appears to get messy quick. A lot of astrologers want to set the Piscean Age to match the Jesus birthday thing. There is little agreement on much besides the equinox itself, and that it goes backwards through the zodiac.

This simple chart shows our calendar year and the sun sign of the vernal equinox. We're still within Pisces physically. Notice how tiny Aries is. Defining Ages would have to ask some things like...how, exactly, would you give Aries a full thirty degrees slice of the sky?

Also, the speed of precession is increasing, and it is subject to minor perturbations from various sources. Thus, a Great Year will never be the same length as the next one.

Some of Mr. Cruttenden's points about a binary system are that solar system objects do not shift with precession, and that a shaft in a pyramid, originally built to view Sirius...still views Sirius after several millenia. Not sure yet if this is true, or good evidence, or if it makes him a Crowley-ite, but it's something to consider.

Is there a particular reason to use autumnal equinox for a reference point? Doesn't "first point" refer to entrance into a sign--since the precession is backwards, start from 30 deg. Libra and count down?

Part of what makes me wonder about the Yukteswar statement is that it gives the sense that cycles go in a circle. I tend to think more in terms of a spiral--such that, if the time he refers to (approx. 2,000 B. C.) *is* an especially ignorant time...it should be somewhat less ignorant, than on the prior go-round. On the usual measurement from the vernal equinox, it would be the Age of Aries, and, in my sophomoric understanding, if I had to choose an especially materialistic sign, it would be Taurus.

The Greek stuff is even a bit more perplexing, as Saturn usually is associated with lead, whereas gold would be the sun/Apollo (patron of pretty much all oracles). And it looks to me a lot like, at least Europe, was in a very Dark Age for quite a good bit of the Pisces Age (or Virgo, if you want to reckon that way)--although the world overall was not.

With physical science, I'm not supposed to do anything like...force Pisces to match Jesus, or postulate an Electric Universe because it seems more interesting. These kinds of things will probably take a lifetime of careful sifting. But much as the 19th century idea that we should close the Patent Office because "there's nothing left to invent", I am not sure that Einstein's gravity-dominated universe of the 20th century necessarily completes the picture...after all, it cannot account for 96% of the universe. Relativistic effects do seem to happen, it just may not be the ultimate explanation. He united Time as a 4th dimension to space...and maybe that was starting on the wrong step. I don't think there are five dimensions, or twelve, just three. So "spacetime", I'm not so sure is a thing, even though the math may be useful in select situations.

It may take a long time, but I'm much more likely to put effort into figuring out the statements of these classic authors than the modern "astronomical object of doom is coming" things that keep coming out, I appreciate the input.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

blackdog (7th September 2016), Cara (6th September 2016), Eram (6th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It's a subject that appears to get messy quick. A lot of astrologers want to set the Piscean Age to match the Jesus birthday thing. There is little agreement on much besides the equinox itself, and that it goes backwards through the zodiac.
    Yes, I agree that there is no absolute date for the beginnings and endings of these ages. I should have said earlier that these are not necessarily my beliefs. They are my opinions regarding what I think certain occultists believe.

A lot of this comes from Freemasonry, which begins its calendar with a date called Anno Lucis in 4000 BC. This is the start of the Age of Taurus, according to them. If we divide Yukteswar's 24,000 year cycle by the twelve zodiac ages we get period of 2,000 years, making the start of Pisces the zero year point. This is why we have this zero year point, imo.

We may not agree with Freemasons, but their ideology has a powerful influence in the world. Novus Ordo Seclorum comes from Virgil, who said the 'cycle of the ages begins anew'. I suspect the New World Order is the elites' plan for the world based on knowledge of cyclical history and ages of varying levels of consciousness.

Quote This simple chart shows our calendar year and the sun sign of the vernal equinox. We're still within Pisces physically. Notice how tiny Aries is. Defining Ages would have to ask some things like...how, exactly, would you give Aries a full thirty degrees slice of the sky?

Also, the speed of precession is increasing, and it is subject to minor perturbations from various sources. Thus, a Great Year will never be the same length as the next one.

Some of Mr. Cruttenden's points about a binary system are that solar system objects do not shift with precession, and that a shaft in a pyramid, originally built to view Sirius...still views Sirius after several millenia. Not sure yet if this is true, or good evidence, or if it makes him a Crowley-ite, but it's something to consider.
    Yes, he says that Sirius does not precess and that this could be because it is our binary partner. I dont really know if it precesses or not or if the pyramid thing is true.

Cruttenden says precession speeds up as we get closer to the binary partner. This is why there is a 24,000 year long Great Year as opposed to the more standard 25,827 years.

Quote Is there a particular reason to use autumnal equinox for a reference point? Doesn't "first point" refer to entrance into a sign--since the precession is backwards, start from 30 deg. Libra and count down?
    I'm not sure why they would use the autumnal equinox. I dont have an answer for the "first point" question either. I've found that diagram in books and on the internet, and it places the zero degrees Libra at the bottom and zero degrees Aries at the top, so I am assuming that is what Yukteswar is talking about.

Quote Part of what makes me wonder about the Yukteswar statement is that it gives the sense that cycles go in a circle. I tend to think more in terms of a spiral--such that, if the time he refers to (approx. 2,000 B. C.) *is* an especially ignorant time...it should be somewhat less ignorant, than on the prior go-round. On the usual measurement from the vernal equinox, it would be the Age of Aries, and, in my sophomoric understanding, if I had to choose an especially materialistic sign, it would be Taurus.
    Blavatsky says it is all about cyclical evolution. Each race is made up of the people of one Great Year, and the races progress from one to the next. My understanding is that the people of the next Golden Age will be more evolved than those of the golden age of Atlantis. Similarly, we should be more evolved than the people who existed at this same point in the last cycle.

I suspect this is related to the snake symbolism as well as the importance of phi and the Fibonacci sequence. We grow within the cycle of the Great Year, but we also grow overall, just like a young tree survives the winter to continue its growth next spring. We are like flowers that blossom in the Golden Age when the kundalini rises, activating the seven chakras, turning man into gods - or higher consciousness beings. The snake is the kundalini, but it is also the ouroboros, a symbol of cyclical time.

Quote The Greek stuff is even a bit more perplexing, as Saturn usually is associated with lead, whereas gold would be the sun/Apollo (patron of pretty much all oracles). And it looks to me a lot like, at least Europe, was in a very Dark Age for quite a good bit of the Pisces Age (or Virgo, if you want to reckon that way)--although the world overall was not.
    Saturn means a variety of things to occultists, imo. It is the god of the material world and is similarly equated with lead and the root chakra. Yet, it is also the god of the golden age, and as Binah on the Tree of Life, it can be seen as a gateway to the fixed stars of Chokmah and the crown of Keter.

Quote With physical science, I'm not supposed to do anything like...force Pisces to match Jesus, or postulate an Electric Universe because it seems more interesting.
    I didnt mean to force Pisces on Jesus. I just think this is what 'they' believe. We still have the Jesus fish symbol today, and early Christians were called 'little fishes'.

Jesus' birth does not have to coincide exactly with Pisces. The Hindus say the cycle resets at around 500 AD. They have a different date for the start of the Kali Yuga, as well, and I believe Blavatsky refers to this date several times, so who knows for sure?

Coincidentally, the Jesus fish is the vesica shape, which comes from the vesica piscis. I believe these intersecting circles are a symbol of the union of oppositions (like yin-yang) with the intersection being the enlightenment brought by this union. Yet, I also think these two circles represent the orbits of the two stars of our binary system with the intersection being the golden age period. You can see pictures of Christ in the vesica surrounded by the four beasts, or the ox, man, lion, and eagle. These are Taurus, Aquarius, Leo, and Scorpio. They symbolize the four seasons of cyclical history with the higher consciousness Christ figure in the middle. He is the higher consciousness being man becomes in the golden age.

Quote It may take a long time, but I'm much more likely to put effort into figuring out the statements of these classic authors than the modern "astronomical object of doom is coming" things that keep coming out, I appreciate the input.
    Authors like Plato, Virgil, Hesiod, etc talked about ages of history and a golden age of Saturn as well. Cyclical history and periodic golden ages could explain the pyramids and the Atlantis story. The ancient Hindus have their yugas. Buddhism has its Christ figure in Buddha and has themes of cycles and rebirth.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

earthdreamer (24th December 2019), Eram (6th September 2016), shaberon (9th September 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 3 13 26 LastLast