+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Starseeds, star child, indigo updates

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Default Re: Starseeds, star child, indigo updates

Hi Starseed,
    I read your post #59. Firstly thank you I appreciate your input. Please feel free to either post here or message me if you like and be brutually honest. Please feel free to ask me any questions also.

1. OK im not a draco, but should be careful of draco's, got it. Do you have any idea of where I might be from if any place at all, am I Pleadian which seems you maybe be alluding to? Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

2. I agree and understand your thoughts on the bible and a have similiar take on it.

3. I don't care for labels so you can call me a starseed, indigio or even Jack if you like.

4. I also understand your take on on earth changes affect the physical body and adjustment also occur to better fit evolution.

5. Also would agree with your thoughts on orbs. I and my best friend saw the orbs visiting her puppy on three seperate occassions that we know of, it seemed to us that they were checking on the puppy's welfare. She was a rescued puppy when she came into our care.

6. Good catch, this wasn't my experience, that is:
    - the soul thing exiting the body upon death because it doesn't want to mix with dead DNA. This was actually my best friends experience she was at a low point in her life and asked god to take her home and she had soul move out of her body and saw her first floor unit from outside the building before she told god she wasn't ready to go yet and was returned back into her body the same way.
    - on the shintor definition did happen to me but my best friend.

You seem to know you stuff.

7. It is also fairly common to feel targeted because your upgrade puts you at risk to be attacked or bothered by lower entities, not worth your time, really. They are soul feeders,,more of a nuisance than a life altering experience and you can easily get rid of them by mental exercise. You are much stronger than them energetically and shining light onto those dark entities would push them away. Meditation and inviting peace will help you with this exercise, warding off mentally whatever bothers you while meditating, focusing on shielding yourself.

Understood, any idea's about a good meditation technique? Are the effectiveness of meditation techniques dependent on your souls orgins?
    Last edited by BMJ; 29th April 2016 at 14:40.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (30th April 2016), Michelle Marie (2nd May 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daniel Duxfield (here)
    Thanks Michelle and BMJ,

I can only speak for myself but I find everyone's comments helpful. I'm trying to navigate what's going on with myself and this thread definitely helps.

I want to thank Starseed for starting this post and for the group on Avalon. Each addition to this thread gives me something new to contemplate.

Thank you all.
    Hi Daniel
    I agree, just trying to find my way also. I thought I might be a draco but turns out that I am not.

Regards Boris

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Daniel Duxfield (30th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Boris, I would suggest to connect with an actual hypnotherapist who had some experience with past life regression. You may want to explore a time in your life when you had more frequent visions, urges to learn more about aliens so you read more books, watched more documentaries or programs to do with this, had some out of body experiences, astral visitations, etc and remember that age. This may have been the result of an alien abduction. Exploring this subject may open up some doors and give you some answers. Accessing your subconscient mind, communicating with the abductors may give you some answers.
    <Starseed>

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starseed For This Post:

BMJ (30th April 2016), Daniel Duxfield (30th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Hello everyone:

Since I was asked this by several people now, please let me clarify the purpose of Starseeds on Earth. Many of you have already shared with me remembering being in a fight against some aliens using 21st technology or more advanced technology while also remembering their Star origin. This is typical for the Warrior kind. We are supposed to be helping humans in the years to come, not long now.

Many of you probably think that the Grays are the bad guys because of the amount of abductions going on. Trust me, I know the Grays and they are actually part of the Galactic alliance. They also upgrade human DNA on a regular basis to help mankind get to 4th density. It may appear that their genetic program is for their own purpose, but you are from the truth. Many of you probably do not know why secret space programs and secret military bases exist without the control or knowledge of many world governments. Simply put, the grays and other galactic alliance races are helping the military and have infiltrated the military on many different levels for a reason. The Dracos are working with the Cabal and are more interested in power. They do not need to train humans to fight as they can just rely on their own race to do the job. Current starseeds are preparing for battle through Black Ops that are managed by Star Alliance groups. Many of us are trained without remembering any of it or have glimpses of it. Knowing what you are training for as a Black Ops would disturb your day to day job, not helping you to stay grounded. All you have to know at this time is that time of disclosing is approaching fast and the amnesia that plagues our group will soon lift.
    <Starseed>

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starseed For This Post:

betoobig (5th May 2016), BMJ (1st May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (1st May 2016), sunflower (1st May 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi Innocent Warrior,
    Thank you for your thoughts and support, by association I do not want to put anyone at risk, in the sense that because of their association with me it might lead to that person being gangstalked and possibly being worn down to the point of wanting to committ suicide. I and my best friend have been going it alone for a long time and we are coping.
    I understand and respect what you wrote here. Although I wouldn't wish it on anyone, I'm glad you are not alone with this. I'm the only person I know (offline) who experiences being attacked but thankfully my best friend believes me, so I am not alone with it. I have had demons, in my dreams, taunt me with the fact that people who can't see them will think I'm crazy. I'm acutely aware that people who don't see them or get attacked by them will find it difficult to believe me and that the demons or other malevolent beings use this dynamic to their advantage, hence why I'm glad you are not alone with this. Then there's the challenge of people who do understand they are real but theorise people are attacked because they are fearful or vibrating at a low vibration etc. I don't entirely know why I get attacked but I don't consider myself a victim or fearful, that wouldn't be helpful at all.

In saying that, Michelle and Starseed made valid points regarding seeing lower astral beings, that's an important distinction, but I can personally attest to the fact that it's not always that case. Some people perceive (feeling targeted wouldn't be helpful either) being targeted because they simply are, I am one of them. What else is to be understood, other than I'm being targeted, from experiencing physical attacks, for years on end? Besides, they once admitted they were and told me it was because I was opening doors they didn't want opened, after, out of exasperation, I asked, "why won't you leave me alone!?" I understand they lie but they never say anything positive about me unless it's the truth and sometimes, given the right circumstances, they will, but it's not to empower me, it's to deter me. Regardless, we know the truth when we're looking at it, it is what it is, some people are just straight up targeted.

Quote I am surprised someone else has had experienced those little slugs, they congregate around the cornices and don't like to be found out, they latch onto your chest or your spin and pin prick the base of your neck or chest, and as soon as you wake up to it they are off runing out the room.
    Me too, although the ones I've seen are larger, about fifteen to twenty centimeters. We might be seeing different entities there but interesting that your description matches what I've seen, except for the size.

Quote I tried some fly spray on the critters but it doesn't seem to work, bugger.
    LOL, that's gold.

Quote Tried smudging with sage to get ride of the spirits, had that literally thrown back in my face the next day by the spirits. I sat on the lounge the next morning to have breakfast and I had this massively strong smell of burning sage in my face whilst I was having breakfast, how inconsiderate couldn't the spirits at least wait until after I had breakfast?
    Yep, they love to throw stuff back in your face. Earlier on one time, when I wasn't very experienced, I tried praying to God to get rid of one (in a fearful state) and it just laughed in my face and told me that they "fabricated my God". That was a lie, but the ineffectiveness of my attempt to get rid of it, in that state, spooked me for a few moments.

Quote The best thing I found is to stay positive, centered, calm, collected and stay mentally strong and have a sense of humour. And let them know that you are not to be screwed with basically.
    Me too. It all comes down to who/how you are in the moment when it happens, hence how you'll respond, self care is key. Then once it's on, the key is to remain calm (as Michelle suggested too) and respond in whatever manner the situation calls for.

Quote I'll have a look at and read group paranormal thread, and I would be happy to talk to you their or here.
    Cool, well I only mentioned it (literally), so I'll write a little on it here, now.

For the most part, I refer to them as malevolent beings. I can only make a distinction between two types; demons and shadow beings. Shadow beings are self explanatory and demons are the category I lump all the rest into, because they all look the same to me, which is whatever they wish to look like. Also, the experience of being attacked by demons and shadow beings differs.

Except for a few incidents, I can put the majority of attacks in four different categories; psychic attacks, attacks in dreams, physical attacks by demons, and physical attacks by shadow beings.

Psychic attacks are self explanatory.

In dreams, most of the time it's more like a battle than an attack, because I'm not at so much of a disadvantage and I get to use all my dream-land super powers, which can actually be pretty fun at times. There are other types of incidents in dreams, like when they taunt me or whatever but most of them are battles.

The physical demon attacks usually go as follows - Something odd/unusual happens as I'm waking up that will get my attention, eg. one time a cat jumped on my bed but we don't have a cat. Then once I've focussed on it and realised what's going on, it makes it's move. At that point, I'm paralysed and my objective is to move, in order to break the hold the demon has on me. The more they manage to scare me, the moment I realise what they are, the more powerful the hold they have over me, so first I try to move but if I still can't, then I know I need to calm myself some more and try again. The first physical attack (of this nature) I ever had was the one that began in the form of a cat, and that one got a really strong hold of me, I needed the assistance of my guardians to get through that one lol. Most of the other times I am able to move out of the way, just in time, they usually brush me on my leg, as they swipe at me but miss getting a good hold of me.

Shadow beings...holy s**t, I admit, those beings actually do scare me, hence why I refuse to deal with them anymore. I'm pretty stubborn, I like to deal with as much as I can myself, but after three encounters with them (I've seen them other times, without incident), I was done, I called in the cavalry to deal with them - my guardians, which they are more than happy to do, once I give them the green light.

This post is already long enough, I will write up a report of how the shadow beings attack another time, in one of the Starseed group threads, BMJ.

To anyone else who reads this, I didn't share this to scare anyone or make it a bigger deal than need be, I shared to let other people who do get targeted know that they are not alone and that they shouldn't feel ashamed or weak because of it. Move forward fearlessly, it is true these beings are not more powerful than us and when all else fails, call on your guardians, we all have them.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th May 2016), betoobig (5th May 2016), Bill Ryan (5th May 2016), BMJ (5th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (5th May 2016), Limor Wolf (5th May 2016), RunningDeer (5th May 2016), Starseed (6th May 2016), Stephanie (5th May 2016), Wind (8th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Hi Innocent Warrior,
    Firstly good stuff I agree with what you have said. Also it's comforting to be able to speak about these things with someone outside of my house whom can relate to such matters as yourself, Starseed, Daniel Duxfield and so on.

I get the impression for the most part that these spiritual, psychic, psychological attacks, mobbing and gangstalking is to distract us either from reaching our full potential or by eliminating the problem that is us by "any means".
    I understand trying to rationalise the reasons for being targeted, I've been there, but regardless of the reason they see us as a threat to the status quo and thats the bottom line. Their actions are a preempetive war.
    If they are expending so much time, money, resources and effort on us they must know something about us that maybe we do not even realise about ourselves yet.
    And their comment to you that your being targeted "because your opening doors they didn't want opened", does that mean because your awakening was unfolding beyond the confines of our reality, I would think so.
    I think they have shown their hand, and inadvertently let us know that down the track we will have some important work to do. I think we are like proverbial trojan horse, we have been wheeled into Troy and now we are just buying our time waiting for the right time to strike. That is to say when we will be full activated and capable of completing our mission.
    I also think they are **** scared of us and know that they cannnot beat us or win. It's like a game of poker call their bluff and what have they got? Literally nothing.

On the shadow beings the only thing that seems to have any affect on them is light. I keep the hall way light on at night it is a small 8w globe so doesn't cost much to run. Kind makes sense about why children when they are scared at night are comforted by a night light, doesn't it.

In my case as soon as I become aware of them they take off, but that doesn't deter the nightmares and attacks they do continue to try. It unfortunately our lot.

Can you give me the number for your guardians I'd like to give them a call ask them for a quote and see if they would be willing to work in my area.

And to echo your thoughts, quote:
    "To anyone else who reads this, I didn't share this to scare anyone or make it a bigger deal than need be, I shared to let other people who do get targeted know that they are not alone and that they shouldn't feel ashamed or weak because of it. Move forward fearlessly, it is true these beings are not more powerful than us and when all else fails, call on your guardians, we all have them."
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th May 2016 at 17:08.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

betoobig (5th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (5th May 2016), gord (30th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), Starseed (6th May 2016), sunflower (7th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

What about crystals? Can they be programed to shoot light in the astral plane?
    I dreamed so, a crystal was handed to me; weirdly in the Vatican. I remember clearly all the details of the dream.
    When i was a teen i had , or i believe it was, a dream not pleasent at all. The criture i encounter was a minotaure , alike.

One more question. Does any of you have sudden strong headhaeks? They do disapear slowly after, more or less, 15 mint.s.
    @Rachel. Love you so much! You are not alone and never be! Thanks for sharing.
    @Bmj, love you too and thanks, great to have you onboard.
    Much love
    Juan
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

BMJ (6th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), Starseed (6th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Hi Juan,
    No headaches. Thanks for sharing.

Regards Boris

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

betoobig (6th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Hello Innocent Warrior, BMJ, I have read your posts lately and do apologize for not being as present but am dealing with a major shift that happened 2 weeks ago and I finally see things more clearly. I have encountered a 5th density being yesterday and the experience was overwhelming, to say the least. After meeting with this person, my third eye opened right up, making me feel my head was being split in half. The pressure, the headache and the messages/confirmations that came with it were just a breathe of fresh air.

Regarding the attacks you are experiencing, please keep in mind that there is reason for all of this. Those astral beings are attracted to you like a magnet because you all have so much to offer. The more they anger you, the more you lower your defenses. This is just a game! Using different techniques to block those entities so they do not penetrate your space is the first step. This can be done with very basic energy work technique. Imagine a ball of blue or white light surrounding your body evenly, asking for protection. Once you have protected yourself, the negative beings will detach themselves from you or stay away from you. Be mindful of them and loving despite their attitude towards, despite how creepy they can be. At the end, all they want is what you can achieve in this lifetime: getting closer to the source. You have the power to send them to the light, helping them evolve. Look at it like a needy child. If a child "wants" your attention, it's because you "do not pay" attention. By paying more attention, you can actually appreciate simpler things in life, an unconditional love from your child, something you can potentially get from those darker souls, entities, matters. They all want your attention and won't leave you alone until you stop being scared, until you stop focusing on how this affects you rather than tying to remedy it by understanding the cause. You are all trying to fix the symptoms when you need to get closer to the cause.
    <Starseed>

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starseed For This Post:

betoobig (6th May 2016), BMJ (6th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (8th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), sunflower (7th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

I have an interesting book about "Starhumans", etc. but it's not available in English.

Anyway, it says that all who are from different planets or dimensions work as a kind of door to their home-universe, and transmit the different energies and vibrations that are from there, etc. So someone who are connected with the solar energies will be different than someone who are in touch with the devic hierarchies.

There's a part about a woman who found herself as a fire-deva, or elemental, in the very heart of the sun before she was transferred to earth. She got bored of her work because it was just the same again and again, and as soon as she had that thought a voice inside said there was another way, that was more difficult, but at least had some variety and challenges, so she came to earth.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

betoobig (6th May 2016), BMJ (7th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (8th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016), Starseed (7th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Thank you Enola. What is the name of the book, its author and date of publication, please?
    <Starseed>

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Starseed For This Post:

betoobig (7th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

@BMJ Thanks for your reply and wonderful insights.

@Betoobig I've never heard of programming a crystal for that purpose, it's a brilliant idea, brilliant! Love you too, brother. <3

@Starseed Thank you also for your great insights, I agree with much of what you wrote. Don't stress about your presence, you contribute so much, and your latest developments sound exciting. Regarding your comment about us dealing with symptoms when we should be understanding the cause - that's brilliant advice for some but not for me. We all have our path, our ways, and all are equally valid and in alignment with what we've come here to learn. Courses of development are not one size fits all. I don't care about being right, I'm flexible with perspectives, and I'd adopt that if it felt right for me, it's just not my way. Not because I reject the idea of focussing on the cause, but because of a number of other reasons.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 7th May 2016 at 05:44. Reason: added text, clarify

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (7th May 2016), BMJ (7th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (8th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Innocent Warrior,
    You wrote: "Some people perceive (feeling targeted wouldn't be helpful either) being targeted because they simply are, I am one of them. What else is to be understood, other than I'm being targeted, from experiencing physical attacks, for years on end? Besides, they once admitted they were and told me it was because I was opening doors they didn't want opened, after, out of exasperation, I asked, "why won't you leave me alone!?" I understand they lie but they never say anything positive about me unless it's the truth and sometimes, given the right circumstances, they will, but it's not to empower me, it's to deter me." You also say that you respond to these entities in a fearful way. You also do not seem to have much control over them. Can you please elaborate as to why my suggestion does not fit your model? I am not trying to be right, I am just asking why my suggestion would not work for you, considering all what you wrote above?
    <Starseed>

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starseed For This Post:

betoobig (7th May 2016), BMJ (7th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (8th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016), Wind (8th May 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I will need to expand on what I wrote, to answer your questions.

Yes, I do react with fear, this does not bother me, it is a natural and useful response. I don't fear fear or try to avoid it, rather I welcome fear and gain many opportunities to grow and develop more. The exception was the shadow beings but they are hard hitters and it takes time to recover from their attacks, my choice to ask my guardians to assist was out of practicality, not to avoid them because they scare me, and they do scare me but not long beyond incidents, It's not like I live life being scared of them.

Correct, I have no control over them, I desire no control over any being, rather I seek only to develop and expand my consciousness.

I don't really have a model as such, it's more about who and how I am. There are many factors, too many to write but I'm sure you will see and understand where I am coming from when you get to know me better. I assure you this is not a rejection of your approach, we're just different, which is a great thing.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (7th May 2016), BMJ (7th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (8th May 2016), Limor Wolf (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016), Wind (8th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

To program a crystal is very simple, you do it through intention. You visualize what you intent the crystal to do ( for example shoot light) then you attach the crystal to any toy gun and, there you go, you got an astral gun. If you attach it to a knife, the knife will really cut in the astral plane. This is, of course, for the pourpous of self defence, and it will help you feel safer.
    There are beings who are just lost and dont mean to harm, even if they scare you they are not dangerous, just desperated and traped.
    No mean to boder, sorry.
    Thanks Starseed for the thread, still going through it.
    Much love
    Back to topic

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

BMJ (8th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016), Starseed (7th May 2016), Wind (8th May 2016)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

betoobig (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016)

33. Link to Post #77
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

In addition to my previous post -

This is what I believe in for myself, it's not what I consider best or most correct, I'm just saying this is what's best for me.

I rarely put shields up, only in certain circumstances (eg. if required for healing). The quality of my energy is my protection, I choose not to move through life in defence mode, if something can penetrate my space then I want to know that. Each time something does, I deal with it in the most appropriate manner, immediately. I do not have any attachments and don't have issues with that anyway, I can recall only two and they were quickly removed. With every incident (and it's not all the time) I overcome I grow stronger and more aware. The reason this is so important to me is because one day they won't attack me anymore, but it won't because I have great shields, it will be because I'll be untouchable, which is an integral element of my personal mission.

I do understand the cause, where I differ from Starseed's approach is I refuse to put up defences, except in certain circumstances.

To be clear, saying Betoobig's idea is brilliant is not a contradiction, it is a brilliant idea, for anyone who uses defences/deterrents.

This does mean I'm at risk of attacks, but if I couldn't handle it, if it weakened me instead of making me stronger, I would change my approach. I am not a risk to anyone else and I'm responsible with my energy. If I need help, I ask for it, no probs.

I don't usually write things of such a personal nature but hopefully this will clear any misunderstandings up.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (7th May 2016), BMJ (8th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (8th May 2016), Limor Wolf (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016), william r sanford72 (8th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #78
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Hi Inoccent Warrior, this is a grea attitude, and when you can afford it depending on circumstances and the structures of your personality - it sounds just right. I remember Donna Eden - an energy practitioner when she was asked about measures of protection she answered that she is not putting any , but simply letting it pass inside of her body and then be washed from it. Good strong Aura field and strength of attitude of 'know thyself ' seems to help a lot, but when the more heavy load of circumstances or representatives are knocking at your door then the universe is providing some tools for this as well ~
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th May 2016 at 15:01.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

betoobig (7th May 2016), BMJ (8th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016), Starseed (7th May 2016), william r sanford72 (8th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    In addition to my previous post -

This is what I believe in for myself, it's not what I consider best or most correct, I'm just saying this is what's best for me.

I rarely put shields up, only in certain circumstances (eg. if required for healing). The quality of my energy is my protection, I choose not to move through life in defence mode, if something can penetrate my space then I want to know that. Each time something does, I deal with it in the most appropriate manner, immediately. I do not have any attachments and don't have issues with that anyway, I can recall only two and they were quickly removed. With every incident (and it's not all the time) I overcome I grow stronger and more aware. The reason this is so important to me is because one day they won't attack me anymore, but it won't because I have great shields, it will be because I'll be untouchable, which is an integral element of my personal mission.

I do understand the cause, where I differ from Starseed's approach is I refuse to put up defences, except in certain circumstances.

To be clear, saying Betoobig's idea is brilliant is not a contradiction, it is a brilliant idea, for anyone who uses defences/deterrents.

This does mean I'm at risk of attacks, but if I couldn't handle it, if it weakened me instead of making me stronger, I would change my approach. I am not a risk to anyone else and I'm responsible with my energy. If I need help, I ask for it, no probs.

I don't usually write things of such a personal nature but hopefully this will clear any misunderstandings up.
    I did have the crystal i dreamed of in physical reality and i used to keep it under my pillow... Suddenly i stored it as i felt i did not need it anymore. After a while i decided to put the crystal back on earth so i did.
    I totally agree with you. I am So greatfull you shared it! Thanks IW
    Much love

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (7th May 2016), RunningDeer (7th May 2016)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

“Star People and Angel People”

Hi Enola,

I couldn’t find an English version. Below the description of “Star People and Angel People” (Google translate) from bog-mystik.dk.

As far as I can tell, here’s two links similar in topic to your book: Incarnated Angels, Incarnated Elemental & Star Seed and “Incarnated Angels And Starpeople”.

Google translate of “Star People and Angel People”:

More and more people feel that they come out from space. Some find that they have had previous incarnations on other planets in distant solar systems, other that they come from Venus or another luminous civilization, and still others find that they come from lysverdener not physical.

The author tells from his many years of experience that most people who are busy exploring their deeper identity comes from higher developed planets and lysverdener before their lives here on earth. The book's intention is to provide a varied understanding of where we come from and who we are, etc. Here granted understandings of the many lines of development and of our challenges with feel alien on Earth. Its specific intention is to provide a varied understanding of where we come from and what the meaning of our incarnations on Earth. The book provides new answers to some of the countless questions. This raises the individual who seeks to understand:

• Who am I?
    • Where did I come from?
    • Why do I feel different?
    • What is the meaning of my life on Earth?
    • When will I be allowed to return to my home universe

"Star People and Angels People" is Volume 2 of the series "Earth Should Light".
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th May 2016 at 23:53.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (8th May 2016), Daniel Duxfield (10th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast