+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Frank Joseph - Our Dolphin Ancestors

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Frank Joseph - Our Dolphin Ancestors

-And underwater births have been around for decades in modern, albeit alternative, medicine - my Aunt had two 10 and 15 yrs ago. They probably have been going on for centuries in certain cultures. If he claims to have gotten that from anywhere other than just hearing it along the way or by citing some definitive source he's wasting our time.

His claims that Dolphins are our ancestors; their ties to ancient civilizations; their affinity for children, especially boys- from the Astral.
    Dolphins ARE highly intelligent, I don't think anyone would dispute that, but being highly intelligent and being and an omnipresent source of ever prescient wisdom are two different things.

In Frank Joseph I see a sham with a checkered, probably -in part- downright despotic past, (if one believes court documentation) that found in the Alternative -especially in the Seeker- community people that will believe whatever he has to say so long as he couches it in enough New age jargon and memes.

He in no way deserves to be trusted as an authority on anything much less ancestry and history.

BE WELL
    Last edited by boutreality; 24th November 2016 at 06:44.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Atlas (24th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Frank Joseph - Our Dolphin Ancestors

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    [...] there is is another well known literary writer who recently died - by the name Joseph Frank
    So are we sure we're talking about the same person here

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)
    In Frank Joseph I see a sham with a checkered, probably -in part- downright despotic past, (if one believes court documentation) that found in the Alternative -especially in the Seeker- community people that will believe whatever he has to say so long as he couches it in enough New age jargon and memes.

He in no way deserves to be trusted as an authority on anything much less ancestry and history.
    Thanks for that. See: alchetron.com/Frank-Collin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

boutreality (24th November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2