+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Epigenetic Eugenics, The Population Control of Today

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,921 times in 4,048 posts

Default Re: Epigenetic Eugenics, The Population Control of Today

I'm glad the title refers to "today". Here's a bitter pill:

In ancient times, infanticide was practiced world-wide, voluntarily.

If anyone had a sick or weird baby, it was--finished.

Eugenics, from the Greek, was supported by, for example, Plato, and further down the road, by a fair few of the early black free thinkers such as Marcus Garvey. These guys meant it mostly in the sense of good breeding. To them, it was important for strong, intelligent parents to be raising strong, intelligent children. Just look at the root word: Eu (good) genere (generate, or birth). Doesn't exactly mean genocide or and kind of cide.

However, around 1900 with the advent of allopathic medicine, our esteemed doctors at places like Yale and Harvard took a look at these notions and raised them to a new level. They wanted to put immigration quotas on "inferior" stocks like Greek and Italian. They resurrected the unused terms moron, imbecile, idiot, and sterilized such people. These practices swept around the new, pharmeceutically-aligned medical practice and found huge favor in Sweden. It became ingrained to these societies in a very non-voluntary manner. But this kind of eugenics is pure Ivy League American.

I think what he indicates about testosterone is extremely poignant. Environmental factors are wiping it out in a small way for everyone, and in a very major way for some, where there's a lot of crop spraying in Missouri, or large industrial plants in Canada. Some of those guys are essentially crippled from birth in a way that probably can't be solved.

Ancient Greece would go around and slaughter numbers of their own healthy farm laborers, just because the guys "might" be able to make trouble. Agricultural and industrial chemicals have largely the same effect; not immediate death, but impotence and docility.

Because fearlessness and rebellion are some of my prime characteristics, I have always found that--most people are actually afraid of me. Except for soldiers, police, violent criminals, and hard laborers. You can see it in almost all the females as well; it seems to threaten their domestic preferences based on conformity and submission to the system. I've tried to learn how to "tone it down" so I can at least appear to blend in, but I'm not very good at that, apparently.

I'm not sure that tagging something as Satanism is all that useful. Exposing all the deception and the poisons used by "experts" and "authorities"--yes, keep firing away and I will reload your ammunition.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

amor (23rd April 2016), Calz (22nd April 2016), DNA (22nd April 2016), Joe (24th April 2016), RunningDeer (25th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), Stephanie (22nd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I think they've been using the batman movies to give us clues as to what they have been doing for a long time. Remember how the Joker was using mass produced grocery store products to kill off the population in Batman with Michael Keaton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNe8Am8BGk0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fit...ne-levels.aspx
    Phthalates: New Study Finds Common Chemicals May Lower Testosterone Levels
    By Dr. Mercola
    Many common household chemicals are known to act as endocrine disruptors, a number of which are found in plastic products. These chemicals are similar in structure to natural sex hormones, thereby interfering with their normal functions.
    The glands of your endocrine system and the hormones they release influence almost every cell, organ, and function of your body. It is instrumental in regulating mood, growth and development, tissue function, metabolism, as well as sexual function and reproductive processes.
    Last year, the World Health Organization (WHO) released a report that suggested banning endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs) may actually be needed to protect the health of future generations.1 According to the report:
    "The diverse systems affected by endocrine-disrupting chemicals likely include all hormonal systems and range from those controlling development and function of reproductive organs to the tissues and organs regulating metabolism and satiety.
    Effects on these systems can lead to obesity, infertility or reduced fertility, learning and memory difficulties, adult-onset diabetes or cardiovascular disease, as well as a variety of other diseases."
    Phthalates, or “plasticizers,” are one group of endocrine-disrupting chemicals used to make plastics like polyvinyl chloride (PVC) more flexible and resilient. They’re one of the most pervasive of the endocrine disrupters, and a new study has linked them to a very concerning health effect: lower testosterone levels.
    Phthalates Exposure Linked to Lower Testosterone
    Phthalates and other endocrine disrupters are nicknamed “gender-benders” because they appear to be causing the males in many species to become feminized.
    For instance, the more a pregnant woman is exposed to high levels of phthalates, the greater the risk her son will have smaller genitals and incomplete testicular descent, leading to impaired reproductive development.
    The chemical also appears to make the overall genital tracts of boys slightly more feminine. It is believed that phthalates have these adverse effects because they reduce testosterone synthesis by interfering with an enzyme needed to produce the male hormone.
    New research supports this notion, as it showed reduced levels of circulating testosterone were associated with increased phthalate exposure in several key populations. Specifically, the study found higher levels of phthalates were associated with:
    • 24-34 percent decline in testosterone levels in boys aged 6 to 12
    • 11-24 percent decline in testosterone levels among women aged 40 to 60
    • Significant decline in testosterone levels among men aged 40-60
    For the last five decades, declines in testosterone levels among men have been noted, along with a rise in related health problems, such as reduced semen quality and genital deformities in newborn boys.2 According to the researchers:3
    "[The study] may have important public health implications, since low testosterone levels in young boys can negatively impact reproductive development, and in middle age can impair sexual function, libido, energy, cognitive function and bone health in men and women.
    …[the findings] support the hypothesis that environmental exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals such as phthalates could be contributing to the trend of declining testosterone and related disorders."
    What Are the Health Risks of Low Testosterone?
    Testosterone is the male sex hormone produced by a man’s testicles, and to a lesser degree, in smaller amounts, by the ovaries in women. While testosterone is stereotypically associated with virility, it also plays a role in maintaining muscle mass, bone density, red blood cells, and a general sense of well-being.
    Low testosterone during infancy and childhood is especially dangerous. During fetal development, low testosterone can lead to incomplete formation of the sex organs (or a genetically male child that is born with female or ambiguous genitals) and during puberty it may permanently affect growth and development. In boys, this may lead to:4
    • Decreased development of muscle mass
    • Impaired growth of the penis, testicles, and body hair
    • Lack of deepening of the voice
    • Excessive growth of arms and legs in relation to the trunk of the body
    • Development of breast tissue
    Beginning around age 30, a man’s testosterone levels begin to decline, and continue to do so as time goes on—unless you proactively address your lifestyle. But, as mentioned, chemical exposures (including prescription drugs like statins as well as phthalates) may accelerate this process. Symptoms of declining testosterone levels in adults include:
    • Decreased sex drive
    • Erectile dysfunction and/or problems urinating
    • Depression and possibly increased risk of heart disease
    • Difficulties with concentration and memory
    • Weight gain and/or breast enlargement
    Phthalates Exposure Is Widespread in Children, Pregnant Women, and Others
    If your home contains soft, flexible plastic flooring, such as vinyl or those padded play-mat floors for kids (often used in day cares and kindergartens, too), there’s a good chance it is made from phthalate-containing polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Along with common uses in PVC flooring, phthalates are also commonly found in toys, food packaging, shower curtains, plastic medical equipment, household cleaners, cosmetics, and personal care products.
    According to a report by Environment and Human Health, Inc. (EHHI), studies have shown women of childbearing age have significantly higher phthalate exposures than other adults (could this be because they also use the most cosmetics, which also contain phthalates?), and the chemical has been detected in 100 percent of pregnant women tested.5
    It's known that fetal exposure to phthalates is closely related to maternal exposure, so many, if not all, babies are starting out with exposure in the womb. In childhood, children are further exposed to phthalates in consumer products ranging from toys, pacifiers, and food packaging to personal care products and crawling on vinyl flooring.
    The chemicals are known to be a major source of indoor air pollution as well, as they are emitted from numerous household goods, including not only flooring but also furniture, upholstery, mattresses and wall coverings. Phthalates have even been detected in infant formula and baby food, likely because they migrated from the packaging materials, and premature babies get a particularly rough start due to the high concentrations of phthalates they’re exposed to in the plastic medical equipment used during neonatal intensive care. With each plastic tube that a newborn is hooked up to, the rate of phthalate exposure increases.
    And for those premature infants who spend weeks and months in the neonatal intensive care unit, the exposure levels can be extraordinary. EHHI found that male infants exposed to phthalates through medical procedures are most at risk of suffering health effects,6 which include excessive inflammation. Inflammation is known to trigger a number of diseases in premature babies, including a chronic lung disorder known as bronchopulmonary dysplasia and necrotizing enterocolitis, a serious intestinal condition. In addition, phthalate exposure has also been linked to:

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (22nd April 2016), Joe (24th April 2016), RunningDeer (25th April 2016), Stephanie (22nd April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

I've been hearing Soda was a main contributer to killing off testosterone since 2010.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.medicaldaily.com/soda-dec...y-finds-251295

Soda Decreases Male Sperm Count And Increases Female Mortality Rate, Study Finds

Aug 14, 2013 12:39 PM By Sabrina Bachai

Consuming large amounts of sugar could not only kill your waist line, but also potentially harm male sperm, a study finds.
    Previous studies have been done about certain activities and foods that might cause harm to human sperm — such as the yellow dye No. 5 in Mountain Dew. Indeed, it seems that the sugar content in all types of soda might actually be a culprit to baby-wanting men.

According to a recent study conducted at the University of Utah, when mice ate the equivalent of a normal human diet and 25 percent extra sugar, which equals up to three cans of soda daily, male mice were 25 percent less likely to reproduce.
    "Our results provide evidence that added sugar consumed at concentrations currently considered safe exerts dramatic adverse impacts on mammalian health," the researchers wrote.
    It’s important to point out that, during the study, the mice didn’t become obese or show an increase in blood pressure. But, “they died more often and tended to have fewer babies,” said James Ruff, Ph.D., one of the study's authors.
    The American Heart Association recommends that American women consume no more than 100 calories per day (about six teaspoons of sugar), and that men consume no more than 150 calories per day (about nine teaspoons of sugar). On average, one can of soda holds six teaspoons of sugar.
    Wayne Potts, another one of the study's authors, says that the effects of soda are adverse to humans if sugar consumption is constant. The rise in obesity in America has become an epidemic over the last 40 years, and increasing sugar consumption has led to a rise in illnesses, including diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
    The study began with 156 mice, half of which went on the sugar diet, while the other half served as the control subjects After 32 weeks into the experiment, 35 percent of the female mice that were fed the extra sugar died, while the sugar-fed male mice produced 25 percent fewer offspring than their controlled counterparts. However, the researchers didn’t find any major differences in their metabolic activity.
    “The only differences were minor: cholesterol was elevated in sugar-fed mice, and the ability to clear glucose from the blood was impaired in female sugar-fed mice,” the researchers wrote. “The study found no difference between mice on a regular diet and mice with the 25 percent sugar-added diet when it came to obesity, fasting insulin levels, fasting glucose or fasting triglycerides.”
    Cutting sugar out of our diets is definitely a smart thing to do, especially in the culture we live in today. But decreasing the amount of refined sugars, specifically, is important. Switching to alternatives, such as fruit sugars and honey, is key in maintaining our overall health and the future health of our offspring.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (22nd April 2016), Joe (24th April 2016), Stephanie (22nd April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I am nearly 77 years of age. Over my lifetime, I have made some unflattering observations about the men I have observed in the world. Most of them are in the category of weaklings and I am not speaking of muscle strength now, although the appearance of the body is much lighter than males used to be. There is also a difference in manner, expression and general Otherness from a female point of view which real men had some time ago and which seems to be missing from the specimens I have encountered. It is very difficult for me to define. I have encountered such men very rarely in my life, and I am not speaking of close, personal relationships now but of human beings in passing. Someone has been playing around with Male Hormone Suppression.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Joe (24th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,921 times in 4,048 posts

I don't always get to eat the good organics that I would prefer. And when having for example, some common brand of boxed vegetables it seems like I just ate: a picture of food.

Unless you can selectively protect yourself, I would think that almost everything that is widely available is poisonous. From the food to the floor. Notwithstanding layers of spent rocket fuel, and excreted drug metabolites going back into the water supply. They have various effects, but that point about the endocrine glands is quite critical.

Tampering with the natural rhythm of hormones is atrocious, like a cue for cancer. These "specimens" of people do seem quite indoctrinated to cull themselves, slowly and profitably.

I would say in its first few years the FDA was beneficial, as the agricultural producers had no problem shipping so many pounds of rotten dead rats in the grain. Since then, one of the only good things I can even remember, was when they were going to ban herbal supplements and the like...and for once we were able to boot the bastards and keep it on the market, provided there were no "claims of treatment" attached.

They say in Europe, nothing is allowed on the market until proven safe...here, anything goes until proven unsafe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Joe (24th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

dunno if this has been posted , just came across it today "Alien Spiders! Black Goo, Chemtrails, Morgellons"

+ Reply to Thread