+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vintage Alex Jones: Webster Tarpley exposes Wikileaks fraud!

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Vintage Alex Jones: Webster Tarpley exposes Wikileaks fraud!

Hello Avalonians,

I used to listen to Alex Jones 2-3 hours a day (for the last 3 years up until about five months ago). Then I started losing confidence in him and his show. From an initial trustfactor of about 90%, it had slid down to as low as 60% in recent times. I'm glad to report that my faith in Alex has been restored! At least, its hovering back in the high 80s/low 90s percentagewise. The following set of videos has turned the worm back in Alex's favor for me. Alex hosts a great interview (one of his best, IMHO) ... and Webster Tarpley does the rest, thoroughly destroying any credibility that Wikileaks may have ever been allowed to enjoy.

There are four videos on the webpage. Videos 2,3, 4 and 5 pertain to JA and Wikileaks. The relevant stuff starts in Video 2 at about the 12:30 mark. But I would watch the entire set because they show Alex at his finest.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-w...ind-wikileaks/

Video 2: (for JA and WLK stuff, fast forward to about the 12:30 mark)

Video 3:

Video 4:

Video 5:

2. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default Re: Vintage Alex Jones: Webster Tarpley exposes Wikileaks fraud!

I am sorry, but I do not trust this man. I was a firm follower of his for a while, however, the more and more I listened to him and seen his actions, I lost all respect and trust for him. Whilst he does percent decent info, his way of doing it is wrong. When he said that Arabs run Hollywood, that was the nail in the coffin for my following this man.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

3. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks! I'll be checkin it at home. I guess my colleagues won't appreciate the shouting of Alex Jones through this dutch office.
    Might be fun though
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,724 times in 8,382 posts

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)

I am sorry, but I do not trust this man.
    I'm a strong enthusiast for Alex Jones. I'll agree that he's said some things that are out of whack, he drops some 'plonkers' from time to time. After listening to him for several years I've learned to separate out his 'artifacts' from the real gold about Alex.

Alex Jones has a first rate snout for the activities of the PTB that are most pressing for our general attention. When I think back over the time I've been listening to him, I appreciate the pathway he's lead me through the information field. I don't even remember his ignorance based statements from one week to the next. He focuses so hard on the unified big picture that he moves on and drops the pieces that don't fit. I do that too.

The energetic focus that Alex has keeps me movibg along the discovery trail as well as it keeps him moving along it too. I appreciate that very much. I don't even want to find an excuse to bounce off his weaknesses, that are no greater than anyone elses, I want to see the rise of truth. Alex is a passionate fighter for that. That's good enough for me.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Lily de Cuir (12th December 2010), Zook (9th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #5
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good morning Irishspirit, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by irishspirit (here)
    I am sorry, but I do not trust this man. I was a firm follower of his for a while, however, the more and more I listened to him and seen his actions, I lost all respect and trust for him. Whilst he does percent decent info, his way of doing it is wrong. When he said that Arabs run Hollywood, that was the nail in the coffin for my following this man.
    I think his remarks are being taken out of context wrt Arabs running Hollywood. I vaguely remember listening to that show; if I recall correctly, what Alex said that it wasn't just the Zionists/Illuminati running Hollywood but also Arab sheiks. Of course, we all know that Arab shieks are just puppets installed by the Illuminati, e.g. the oxymoronic Muslim Zionists. Again, Zionism is a Rothschild bankster movement ... not an ethnoreligious movement ( as is often falsely portrayed). Zionism is a rainbow tent which gathers phony religionists from all the world's major religions; religionists brought together not by spiritual need but by material greed.

Humble opinions all around.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

zookumar

Who leaked the info? Wouldn't Congress or the State Dept. want to find the source of the leaks and prosecute the individuals? Obviously they know this is a put up job and aren't worried about diplomatic security.

granny franny

8. The Following User Says Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Zook (9th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

To changes the time line you have to steer the consciousness of mankind and since the internet is a reflection of what we can't see most of us are still blind, but like the Internet freedom.
    The Elite can't just shut down the internet only if they create another change that creates the energy for it to happen (Something big). Nothing gets on TV unless the PTB allow it and since they can't create a big enough event, but only a small one they will try to get control of the internet of course the risk is that more people started to see and waking up is the side effect the PTB don't want to see or people see that the government want's to control it and rebel against it.

10. Link to Post #8
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Grannyfranny,

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    zookumar
    Who leaked the info? Wouldn't Congress or the State Dept. want to find the source of the leaks and prosecute the individuals? Obviously they know this is a put up job and aren't worried about diplomatic security.
    granny franny
    I'm still not sure exactly who ... but I have my suspicions. I think Manning is innocent. And I think a few members who signed on to Wikileaks after its initial founding, attached themselves with honest intent. But that's all that I know with any confidence. To be sure, intelligence services were involved in the founding of Wikileaks in 2006; and definitely Mossad is a key suspect. George Soros is just a Rothschild busboy so any money linked to him can be linked back to the Rothschild brand.

Here's an extra link that looks into Julian Assange's upbringing and temporary association with the Anne Hamilton-Byrne (sex and LSD ??) cult:
    http://nona-people.blogspot.com/2010...n-assange.html

But if Wikileaks is a scam, what purpose would the US have in plugging up the scam? Remember, the US is a Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG) ... which really means it is a BOG (Bankster Occupied Government). Not only is the US not worried about diplomatic security; but it wants to create more diplomatic insecurity ... as part-in-parcel of fomenting mutual distrust between nations. Chaos. From chaos shall be delivered the NWO. (FWIW, the CIA/Mossad/MI6 are parts of the banskter Cerebrus ... when one head moves, it takes the two others with it.)

ps: While the Wikileaks story is still unfolding, this much can be concluded without hesitation: Wikileaks is an engineered leak designed to create distraction; confusion; and infojunk. And so far it has done that. So the question begs ... qui bono? Who benefits? The one-armed bandit turns up three red shields.
    Last edited by Zook; 9th December 2010 at 18:38.

11. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Well here is a classic Problem Reaction Solution (Dutch) (The banks stated that there not going to do anything about it (Reaction) there waiting for the response from the public.
    http://www.telegraaf.nl/dft/nieuws_d...__.html?p=16,2

Here is another article about the attack being done by a 16 year old in Holland. (Most people who commented on this article supported the action of the 16 year old)
    http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8...l__.html?p=1,1

Here is article that talks about facebook profiles being erased of WikiLeaks-hackers.
    http://www.telegraaf.nl/digitaal/845...s__.html?p=4,2

12. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

My problem with Alex is the fear mongering and total over the top remarks. he also uses the main stream media as a source of information ? why do this, there part of the system.

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi Grannyfranny,

I'm still not sure exactly who ... but I have my suspicions. I think Manning is innocent. And I think a few members who signed on to Wikileaks after its initial founding, attached themselves with honest intent. But that's all that I know with any confidence. To be sure, intelligence services were involved in the founding of Wikileaks in 2006; and definitely Mossad is a key suspect. George Soros is just a Rothschild busboy so any money linked to him can be linked back to the Rothschild brand.

Here's an extra link that looks into Julian Assange's upbringing and temporary association with the Anne Hamilton-Byrne (sex and LSD ??) cult:
    http://nona-people.blogspot.com/2010...n-assange.html

But if Wikileaks is a scam, what purpose would the US have in plugging up the scam? Remember, the US is a Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG) ... which really means it is a BOG (Bankster Occupied Government). Not only is the US not worried about diplomatic security; but it wants to create more diplomatic insecurity ... as part-in-parcel of fomenting mutual distrust between nations. Chaos. From chaos shall be delivered the NWO. (FWIW, the CIA/Mossad/MI6 are parts of the banskter Cerebrus ... when one head moves, it takes the two others with it.)

ps: While the Wikileaks story is still unfolding, this much can be concluded without hesitation: Wikileaks is an engineered leak designed to create distraction; confusion; and infojunk. And so far it has done that. So the question begs ... qui bono? Who benefits? The one-armed bandit turns up three red shields.
    What I'm curious about is, Zook, is - what are we being distracted from?
    With the internet we have access to pretty much everything from major banking rip-offs to what's hanging out in space to passing food bills.

Whatever else they're distracting us from - we would have no idea about anyway. Any bills would be passed behind closed doors without public consent.

If it's about distracting mainstream news watchers - then I'm thinking wikileaks would open the door to those people to realise that all was not as they thought it was - and perhaps more people would decide to go looking at alternative sites to see what else they were missing out on.

It does seem coincidental that Jay Rothschild calls for more 'real' news and then Wikileaks delivers and the mainstream dishes it out.

Perhaps the huge insurance card is about the zionist/nazi/illuminati/vatican = aw hell, the 'ptw'
    I wonder how incriminating it must be - you'd think the fed ripping people off for absolutely trillions would be enough to have villagers out with the axes and pitchforks.
    It's reminds me of slowly boiling a lobster. (not that I've ever boiled a lobster)

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

14. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

hey Zooks...

Sorry but this Webster guys arguments are all over the place, sorry i don't buy this, holes everywhere!!
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

+ Reply to Thread