+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: PRINCE has died

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: PRINCE has died

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    Prince was one of many artists who predicted the 9/11 attacks.
    I think it was because people like him had a creative mind , which enabled him (unintended) to connect with the charged ideas that were floating around in the pool of human consciousness regarding 9/11.

This jam session was on 12-23-1998 in Utrecht (Netherlands).

Take care Prince!
    Your music was well loved.
    That or the highest levels in the Jehovah's Witness Organizations (which he had some affiliation with?) are tied to Freemasons who in turn would be connected to the Banker's etc... as per the research of Fritz Springmeier... i.e. they have always had access to information of this kind... and him being a celebrity... and if he was involved with them at the time (a predictable measurable test of this theory) he might have been made privy to some "predictions" in order to "impress him" with their "spiritual insight" as Big Names are huge currency in these organizations... (think Tom Cruise, etc) Anyhow... these "informations" would would be "translated" as prophetic interpretations or signs of the "end of times" to their followers... to compel greater influence and control over them... these organizations are charged and motivated by these "proofs" of "signs from God"... by issuing what appear to be predictions which appear to magically come true or at the least have some kind of weird correlation... as a living proof of the miraculous power of their leaders to predict seemingly "unexplainable" "phenomenal" or "earth shattering" events ahead of time ... (how clever...)

And there is precedent for this... historically they also "predicted" the end of the World and Christ's return as being in 1914... why 1914? Again this would make sense and be a good opportunity to show the power of their ability to interpret the bible's prophecy's... And what would be a more perfect cover for the coming global destruction and the billions of dollars that would be accrued as a result of all the money that would be loaned to all the governments who would "invest" in WWI? ...by indirectly translating an "end of the world" scenario... rationalized" from biblical text... as a "cover" story... by those in the know... to hide the Federal Reserve Bank's true motivations... the first Centralized Bank opened in the US... (controlled and operated by a cartel of private banking families... chomping at the bit to get profits rolling in... knowing what they had just orchestrated and set up... opening in 1913 (along with the IRS?) all newly opened for business...

Just as the Rockefeller's paid a religious organization to promote "prohibition" to create the perfect means to make the production of alcohol "illegal" and monopolize oil as the only available fuel source for the newly created model T's proliferating on the streets of the entire country... Elites using religious organizations for their own agendas... wow... what a concept eh...

And the first order of business would be to loan out massive amounts of money... and the best way to do that is ALWAYS WAR! i.e. WWI was a shoe in... and how was that started? Totally artificially, with the "assassination" of a Duke... (Banker family stock in trade method of control and manipulation $$$$) All very predictable and understandable now in hindsight (which is always 20/20) i.e. This was pre-programmed into the public consciousness and probably gave the biggest boost to one of the most "profitable" prophecy based religions (HUGE money making operation at the time distributing books and leaflets when it was taken over by a Judge, (a Judge!? Can anyone say... FREEMASON!!!??? ) ...who used his expert knowledge of Trust interpretation to over ride the originator's original Trust (who was originally a Baptist pyramid freak) to eventually wrestle control of the entire organization...)

These Freemason insights would be fed into the organization at the highest levels... as a means to show the "power" of their leaders to interpret prophetic tangible meaning from the "holy scriptures"... (even if it wasn't exactly the end of the world... they would go on to "re-interpret" the original "prophecy" according to what actually happened after the fact.. as all "prophecy" based religions do, i.e. they "get it wrong" all the time, repeatedly, and simply "adjust" the interpretation, after the fact... They even have a term for it... it's called "getting more light" (ANOTHER FREEMASON term!) this creates a systematic means to do this endlessly... all the time... wash, rinse, repeat... (and don't talk about the past or the origin of the organization too much...)

The Elites, being highly educated Freemasons and Jesuits, know "the bible" better then 99% of it's followers... and use it for their own purposes of political control... this is why I laugh at L Ron Hubbard's "religion" (which is more accurately a form of applied 'self help' psychology)... as amateur by comparison... at least from this perspective...
    Last edited by sigma6; 21st April 2016 at 23:04.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Atlas (2nd June 2016), Basho (24th April 2016), BMJ (22nd April 2016), Bob (21st April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), Kryztian (21st April 2016), Nasu (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), TargeT (21st April 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Prince at Coachella
    Nice guitar work
    RIP
    an original for sure.

I had the luck to be invited to see him a few years ago live. He was a great live act.

Note: During the whole of the concert cell phone recordings or even pictures were forbidden, strictly enforced so you actually had to pay attention to the show. They had ushers posted at each section just watching for any sign of a cell phone or camera.
    What a concept
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 22nd April 2016 at 18:44.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Basho (24th April 2016), BMJ (22nd April 2016), Bob (21st April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), Nasu (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), sigma6 (21st April 2016), Verdilac (21st April 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd April 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Spraying doesn't have to be from high altitude jets but could be from something lower. I did hear military sounding like helicopters the afternoon before it hit me in the evening the chest stuff. But the burning eyes and that sickly smell was close to the same time as hearing the helicopters. This time of year we don't have flowers and pollen blooms.

Noticing innovation with Prince's work, capturing crowds attention I just can't help but wonder if a key person interacting with crowds could have been a reason if he were in fact targeted. Other prominent personalities who interact may be targets. I just find this timing highly unusual.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 241 posts

Such a shame to hear this news, but he will be around again as 1 lifetime wasn't enough for what he had to share.

And to reiterate that point I will draw your attention to the song he wrote, performed & directed the video to titled Cinnamon Girl.

A video that isn't available on youtube or many other places that I can find, so here it is on a Chinese website but you will have to suffer 2 adds before you here & see it. It is however worth it if you haven't listen & seen it before, Powerful & quite disturbing.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTQ4ODM1Njky.html
    Last edited by Verdilac; 21st April 2016 at 23:30.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

Althena (22nd April 2016), angelfire (22nd April 2016), Atlas (2nd June 2016), BMJ (22nd April 2016), Bob (21st April 2016), CD7 (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), Nasu (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Very interesting what, prince said there.

Makes Ya think.

What a loss, that little guy had more talent in his pinky than most of these bands that crank out singles. Purple rain! Come on! Omg...doves cry?! No bass line and an amazing song. Sad. Rip Prince.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), Mike (22nd April 2016), phillipbbg (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), sigma6 (23rd April 2016), Verdilac (22nd April 2016)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,571 times in 5,713 posts

I couldnt be more bummed. So sad man.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2016), Chester (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), Mutchie (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), sigma6 (23rd April 2016), Spellbound (23rd April 2016), Verdilac (22nd April 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Walter Hampton has posted an article claiming PRINCE DIED OF AN AIDS RELATED ILLNESS ... He was a devout Jehovah witness so he was NOT medicating to keep his viral load down as a result his immune system most likely became depleted i could post the article if anyone wants to read it ..... He looked very old & frail in the last picture i saw of him !!!!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Althena (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), sigma6 (23rd April 2016), Spellbound (23rd April 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Spike Lee doing a celebration honor party tonite.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/prin...ding-artist/2/

Aretha Franklin, "Queen of Soul" live on CNN interview with Don Lemon, says he was in good health before this episodic event hit. Mentions Prince was uniquely gifted as writer producer and artist/performer.. Deepest sympathies and respect..

Remembering Little Red Corvette.. the lead-in .. the message was creative freedom..

Paisley Park - from all over, people are coming to just be there.. flowers, pictures and stories about their heart being touched .. forever..

-- additional reports, first that 'flu', then it turned into 'walking pneumonia'.. authorities have said they will try to find out tomorrow, 'officially' the cause of his passing..

Van Jones in an interview says, he (Prince) always, always would be out there helping everyone, never ever trying to let it be known his help..

Van also reminds us Prince challenged the recording industry as an artist to get back his material which was 'stolen' by the industry. Van admires him for standing up for his performance rights.

Quote The genius of him, the music was just one way to express it,” Jones told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “He would talk about ancient Egypt. …

He could have been a philosopher. He could have been a stand-up comedian; he was one of the funniest people, who would literally have you about to pee on yourself and show you no mercy.

… He could kill you in ping-pong and talk trash the whole time.

“Prince never called you on a good day,” Jones continued. “If you had a bad day – that’s when he would call you.”
    ref: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...avery-20150809 the singer revealed the reason he is sidestepping a record label and offering the LP directly through Jay Z's streaming service. "Record contracts are just like — I'm gonna say the word – slavery," Prince said. "I would tell any young artist... don't sign."

More recently, Prince pulled all his music off streaming services before aligning with Tidal ..

-- update --

Prince was active on his Twitter feed until April 18 — three days before his death — despite fighting the flu, sending out social media missives about his "Piano & a Microphone" tour and his support for Record Store Day. His last tweet on 18th contained only a picture from his "Piano & a Microphone" tour and a link to the Electric Fetus, a Minneapolis record store.

On April 17, he tweeted out a photo of a “Wrecka Stow Dress,” saying “With Fam Like this, you can’t miss.” “Wrecka Stow” was used by Prince to describe record stores in his directorial debut "Under The Cherry Moon."

On April 16, Record Store Day, Prince tweeted out a photo of people enjoying a “Paisley Park After Dark” dance party at his recording studios at Paisley Park, Minnesota, the same place he was found dead Thursday. “To give thanks for the good weather and for all the love and support,” his tweet said.

The Minneapolis Star Tribune reported that he made a less-than-5-minute appearance at the party to prove that he was doing fine, and at one point even summoned security to deal with a fan who took his picture. The fan was allowed to stay.

Last edited by Bob; 22nd April 2016 at 15:14.

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

R I P great talent. You will be missed.

16. Link to Post #30
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Walter Hampton has posted an article claiming PRINCE DIED OF AN AIDS RELATED ILLNESS ... He was a devout Jehovah witness so he was NOT medicating to keep his viral load down as a result his immune system most likely became depleted i could post the article if anyone wants to read it ..... He looked very old & frail in the last picture i saw of him !!!!!
    That's right. He's had the AIDS since the 90's I believe. He's been holding since, avoiding treatment as a Jehovhas Witness' are expected to do.
    Flu like symptoms(Flu) will kill you if you have an immunodeficiency.

When should people with HIV/AIDS receive antiviral medications for chemoprophylaxis (prevention of influenza)?

People with HIV/AIDS should be prescribed oral oseltamivir or inhaled zanamivir to prevent infection with influenza when they cannot otherwise be protected during times when there is a high risk for exposure to influenza. Use should be in accordance with current recommendations from CDC or local public health authorities. Current CDC guidance on use of chemoprophylaxis should be consulted, and updated recommendations from CDC can be found on the seasonal influenza (flu) site.

There are no published data on interactions between the recommended influenza antiviral agents (oseltamivir, zanamivir and peramivir) and drugs used in the management of HIV infected persons. Patients should be observed for adverse drug reactions to influenza antiviral chemoprophylaxis agents, especially when neurologic conditions or renal insufficiency is present.

Interesting read.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/hiv-flu.htm

17. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

April Atlanta 2016 - "Piano and a Microphone" - (No need to have the frills, the support musicians..)

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Sometimes people just die and there is know rhyme or reason or conspiracy.
    He was a beloved icon and he will be greatly missed! If it was a drug overdose
    I tend to think it was accidental. he was suffering hip problems and other
    health issues. I grew up listening to his music and he was great! So tonight
    I celebrate the man and his music.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2016), Calz (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), GoingOn (23rd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (22nd April 2016), ozlemer (26th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Wind (22nd April 2016), ZooLife (22nd April 2016)

20. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Great movie ... made me cry.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), GoingOn (23rd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), ZooLife (22nd April 2016)

22. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

David Bowie and Prince leaving in the same year - what is this, year of the bland or something?

Sad...well at least music doesn't die.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bob (22nd April 2016), Calz (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), ozlemer (26th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd April 2016), Wind (22nd April 2016), ZooLife (22nd April 2016)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Oooops .... double post.
    Last edited by Calz; 22nd April 2016 at 21:14.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2016), Bob (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), ZooLife (22nd April 2016)

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Posted already in a couple threads but you know what?

This guy deserves some respect for what he gave to us.

27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

anandacate (27th April 2016), avid (22nd April 2016), betoobig (22nd April 2016), BMJ (22nd April 2016), Bob (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), drneglector (22nd April 2016), ghostrider (22nd April 2016), GoingOn (23rd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (22nd April 2016), Ioneo (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), ozlemer (26th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), Spellbound (23rd April 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd April 2016), Violet3 (22nd April 2016), ZooLife (22nd April 2016)

28. Link to Post #37
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Indeed Calz, he was a true superstar.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (22nd April 2016), BMJ (22nd April 2016), Bob (22nd April 2016), Calz (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), ghostrider (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), ozlemer (26th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd April 2016), ZooLife (22nd April 2016)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Well it didn't take long for this to come to the surface.

Sapere aude

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

betoobig (22nd April 2016), Bob (22nd April 2016), Calz (22nd April 2016), drneglector (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), NeedleThreader (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), raff (22nd April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd April 2016)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Yep ... looked rather healthy on that vid didn't he?

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

betoobig (22nd April 2016), Bob (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), raff (22nd April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), Sunny-side-up (22nd April 2016)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I personally don't like post-death euphorias such as we see when stars die. I hope people speak from their true positive thoughts or not (only good about the dead), and that, I think, is respect.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Atlas (2nd June 2016), avid (22nd April 2016), betoobig (22nd April 2016), Bob (22nd April 2016), Calz (22nd April 2016), Debra (22nd April 2016), jagman (22nd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), raff (22nd April 2016), Shannon (22nd April 2016), Wind (22nd April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast