+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: PRINCE has died

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: PRINCE has died

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    no-one dies of AIDS anymore; but what one can still die from is murder in a satanic ritual; I'm amazed that no-one on this forum has yet postulated the possibility that Prince might have been murdered- why not?- "too far out there"?- I think not-

this time of yr./dates are big-time for satanists and human sacrifices; do the research; the info is out there-

2 days after Whitney Housten's untimely and very dubious demise Chaka Khan stated on a British TV talk show: "there's something almost demonic about the entertainment industry"- understatement in my opinion-

please be well all-

Larry
    Kent Bain has a theory that we are in the midst of a Satanic ritual celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Church of Satan, culminating on May 1 in both Minneapolis MN and Memphis TN and including the 13 days leading up to it. According to Bain, this ritual started on April 13 with the erections of the Temple of Baal in both Times Square and Trafalgar Square and will culminate in a false-flag bombing of the I-55 bridge during the Beale Street Music Festival in Memphis, to be blamed on Muslims, and an attack on the Target Center in Minneapolis where The Who will be playing, both attacks happening on 5/1 (May Day = Mayday!, just as 9/11 = 9-1-1):

Guess That MegaRitual.pdf

The fact that Prince died in or near Minneapolis suggests that his death could be part of this Satanic ritual. Bain believes that such rituals often involve multiple symbolic events. For example, in his recent book Most Dangerous Bain theorizes that there was a "Masonic Trinity Mega-Ritual" involving the deaths of JFK, C.S. Lewis, and Aldous Huxley, all three on 11/22. He quotes a New York Times article from that time:
    When C.S. Lewis collapsed in his Oxford bedroom, the presidential motorcade was leaving Love Field. When Aldous Huxley requested a final shot of LSD, a TV set in the next room had just blared the news that the president had been shot. And then the coincidence of two of modernity's keenest critics dying on the same November day was lost in a storm of headlines and public grief.
    Huxley and Lewis did not share a world view...but they shared a critique of contemporary civilization, and offered a similar warning about where its logic might end up taking us.
    It's hard to know about these things, but the death of a figure with the stature of Prince, not to mention the symbolism in his name, would seem to fit the kind of "coincidence" that Kent Bain describes in his books. Peter Levenda wrote the prologue to Bain's first book, The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual.
    Last edited by Chuck_M; 22nd April 2016 at 23:55. Reason: misspelled Trafalgar, and forgot to wrap PDF

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chuck_M For This Post:

Althena (23rd April 2016), Antagenet (23rd April 2016), Bob (23rd April 2016), Calz (22nd April 2016), cursichella1 (23rd May 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,180 times in 4,072 posts

Default Re: Performer PRINCE has died

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Also one needs a healthy functioning liver to deal with the effects of virus toxins.. Percocet contains a dangerous substance Acetominophen. Taking more than 4 grams of acetaminophen in one day can poison you and cause permanent liver damage, even liver failure. So for the highest doses of Percocet, even four pills in one day could cause liver problems.
    I found that out the hard way.

Never really take pharmaceuticals except one time I had a fairly serious foot injury and in order to work, I had to be able to walk. Slammed down this acetominophen and yes...it eventually stopped the inflammation. Toxified me and caused a massive histamine reaction, much worse than the original injury.

Ameliorated it with cashews, the strongest source of copper as copper is crucial to the liver in removing toxins. Even after clearing the allergy, I had dermatographism for months. But from this experience, I would testify that this kind of drug reaction is a likely culprit.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bob (23rd April 2016), Calz (23rd April 2016), Chuck_M (23rd April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I hate to say it... but it is possible Prince would also be a likely candidate "for the death of the Registered Corporation" (NAME) crowd... he meets all the criteria... smart... was against the 'system' ... and I always wondered about that episode where he was claiming his name was a symbol... instead of an actual spelling i.e. the artist formerly known as "Prince" ... I have seen these type of "expressions" in lesser famous individuals... and it is usually an expression of a limited understanding of, albeit an unmistakable awareness of ... the "Registered Name" thing... and for people who become aware of this.. and are of the mind that they want to be free of it... these are the types of attempts made to try and wrestle back that control... I remember at some point in time, when I heard about it... I always questioned that possibility ... i.e. it always felt like to me he was doing it as an attempt to gain some kind of legal control over his "Registered NAME" ... (and not that I agree with the interpretation or approach... but I have seen variations of this type of approach...)

- just putting my 2¢ on it... the thing Elvis, MJ and Bowie all got out of it was anonymity (a kind of freedom of itself) and operating the NAME Estate as a trust has huge tax advantages... Elvis and MJ already had Legal Estates set up in their names, and Bowie delved into Bonds, securities and is known to have gone on a campaign to remove his signature from every past event... (which I could totally understand and agree with... )
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd April 2016), BMJ (23rd April 2016), Bob (23rd April 2016), Calz (23rd April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), TargeT (24th April 2016), ulli (23rd April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,882 times in 2,121 posts

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bob (23rd April 2016), Calz (23rd April 2016), Chuck_M (23rd April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), kirolak (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), TargeT (24th April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

I was on this thread ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...&p=1063207#top

And went to search out info the art for the cover of behold a pale horse and this forum was the first result...

http://prince.org/msg/105/353245

Prince had a forum! :D ... pretty cool. I mean, I know lots of celebrities do, and his death is why it's a first result. But it made me think he was much more aware of the world around him and created paisley park and his forum to reach out, and be a part of humanity. From what I know he always communicated with his fans but I've never heard him of him preaching. Im not sure if was a practicing jahovahs witness, or if there is such a thing? Lol. But he was raised in that church, so he believed in Jesus. But I digress..

He was an interesting individual. He reached out to his brothers and sisters, he interpreted his perception of this world around us into music and video, poems, and dance. The guy was called extremely private though?

Anyway, regardless to how he died, he was multifaceted, and gave us much of himself.

I for one will refuse to believe what the news will report. I don't know if his death was suspicious yet, but the msm will sensationalize a celebrity death for months. It's been reported that there are thousands of recordings that prince has not released....and the money grab will soon begin.
    Last edited by Shannon; 23rd April 2016 at 16:24.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Basho (24th April 2016), Bob (23rd April 2016), Calz (23rd April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), seah (24th April 2016), sigma6 (25th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Walter Hampton has posted an article claiming PRINCE DIED OF AN AIDS RELATED ILLNESS ... He was a devout Jehovah witness so he was NOT medicating to keep his viral load down as a result his immune system most likely became depleted i could post the article if anyone wants to read it ..... He looked very old & frail in the last picture i saw of him !!!!!
    The AIDS theory has some merit, imo....as it ties some things together. If he did indeed have AIDS (rumored to have contracted it sometime in the 90's)....that would certainly affect his immune system to fight off a flu. I've read that at one point he thought that he was cured, and so his JW friends urged him that God had cured him and to stop taking his meds that he'd been on for years. Once he stopped taking his meds, his health took a turn for the worse but it was too late. If this is the case, it would make some sense as to his most recent communications such as telling he audience in Atlanta last Saturday to wait a few days before you waste any prayers....and is last instagram simply put....just when you thought you were safe.

Just sayin'...it fits.

Personally, I was VERY affected by his passing. There was a time in the mid 80's when I would lock myself in my room late a night and spin Prince albums and go over every lyric of every song. I haven't followed him since the late 90's when he went a little strange....but I love his work from 1980-1987. Much respect for the man. He was a once in a generation type of talent (more talent than MJ, imo).

Sometimes it snows in April.

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Althena (23rd April 2016), Antagenet (24th April 2016), Bob (23rd April 2016), Calz (23rd April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), Mark (25th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016), Wind (23rd April 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Special Report: Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs?

Prince was on the verge of yet another wave in his career, and had total control

Jon Bowne | Infowars.com - April 23, 2016

Prince was worth an estimated $300 million. Did he leave a will? Minnesota law states his vast fortune will likely go to one of his remaining siblings if he left no will. Where will his money and vast royalties go?

http://www.infowars.com/special-repo...-record-execs/

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Antagenet (24th April 2016), Atlas (2nd June 2016), Bob (23rd April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Honestly, at this point in time....................
    I think about the nefarious first when a celebrity dies too early. Will we ever know the depth of involvement for this to happen whether they die of natural cause or....????...

The lady wrestler, Chyna, also died. She was found dead 4-20-2016 and possibly died the previous day on 4-19-2016.
    Beltane day rituals (? ) begin on 4-19-2016 for 13 days to May 1st or May Day.
    The Queens birthday is same day as death of Prince.

Isn't the country, China, working towards more power and say in the value of world money and the Yuan being top dog ?

Deep thoughts per SNL................
    Last edited by raregem; 23rd April 2016 at 20:13.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Antagenet (24th April 2016), Calz (23rd April 2016), Chuck_M (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

"follow the money" has seemed to work for what ... a couple thousand years now???

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Antagenet (24th April 2016), avid (23rd April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Walter Hampton has posted an article claiming PRINCE DIED OF AN AIDS RELATED ILLNESS ... He was a devout Jehovah witness so he was NOT medicating to keep his viral load down as a result his immune system most likely became depleted i could post the article if anyone wants to read it ..... He looked very old & frail in the last picture i saw of him !!!!!
    The AIDS theory has some merit, imo....as it ties some things together. If he did indeed have AIDS (rumored to have contracted it sometime in the 90's)....that would certainly affect his immune system to fight off a flu. I've read that at one point he thought that he was cured, and so his JW friends urged him that God had cured him and to stop taking his meds that he'd been on for years. Once he stopped taking his meds, his health took a turn for the worse but it was too late. If this is the case, it would make some sense as to his most recent communications such as telling he audience in Atlanta last Saturday to wait a few days before you waste any prayers....and is last instagram simply put....just when you thought you were safe.

Just sayin'...it fits.

Personally, I was VERY affected by his passing. There was a time in the mid 80's when I would lock myself in my room late a night and spin Prince albums and go over every lyric of every song. I haven't followed him since the late 90's when he went a little strange....but I love his work from 1980-1987. Much respect for the man. He was a once in a generation type of talent (more talent than MJ, imo).

Sometimes it snows in April.

Dave - Toronto
    Im not buying that.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

avid (23rd April 2016), Bob (23rd April 2016), Calz (23rd April 2016), GoingOn (23rd April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), sigma6 (24th April 2016), Spellbound (24th April 2016), TargeT (23rd April 2016), uzn (23rd April 2016), vmk22 (23rd April 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Thank you so much ExomatrixTV for posting this Icke memorial for Prince. I totally agree, beyond normal was where Prince dared to go and of course, Icke and everyone on this forum too. Bravo. Hugs. Inspiration!!!

In addition, I'll add, I saw Prince perform live in Atlanta in 1985 and truly the music was nonstop for hours. One of the most energetic performances I ever heard.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), Calz (24th April 2016), ExomatrixTV (24th April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), Mark (25th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016), Spellbound (24th April 2016), TargeT (24th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Interesting that this thread focused on the chemtrails spraying. We have to go to LA for business and at 7 am the chemtrails were thick and fat crossing each other. By the time we reached our office, more of the same. We could watch the planes letting the fumes out. Came home two days later, to our home at the beach and thick nasty chemtrails like fat arrows over the land and pointing down to the ocean. Our coughing has not stopped for weeks despite the heavy arsenal of supplements and homeopathics. Its apparent the chemtrail war is on with a vengeance. We are sitting ducks while the elite parties and has their dark high holy holidays.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), Calz (24th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016), sigma6 (25th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I'm going to watch Purple Rain at the theater tomorrow!( There is just something about
    the big screen and seeing an artist of Prince's stature on it, that just makes you feel great!)
    He touched so many lives and crossed so many boundaries! I found myself singing
    some of his songs today when I went to the store and just out driving and thinking.
    It brought back memories I had not thought about in years...

The absolute depth of what Prince brought to the world, I don't think can be fully realized
    at this point and time!!! His music,His writing ability,His philanthropic giving and never
    wanting to be recognized for it!) He was a beautiful person and how can that be measured?

Sleep well Brother. You made it!

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), Calz (24th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016), sigma6 (25th April 2016), Spellbound (24th April 2016), TargeT (24th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Great movie ... is that still playing?

If you have not seen it before prepare to cry ....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), jagman (24th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016), TargeT (24th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Interesting that this thread focused on the chemtrails spraying. We have to go to LA for business and at 7 am the chemtrails were thick and fat crossing each other. By the time we reached our office, more of the same. We could watch the planes letting the fumes out. Came home two days later, to our home at the beach and thick nasty chemtrails like fat arrows over the land and pointing down to the ocean. Our coughing has not stopped for weeks despite the heavy arsenal of supplements and homeopathics. Its apparent the chemtrail war is on with a vengeance. We are sitting ducks while the elite parties and has their dark high holy holidays.
    Not just chemtrails but "spraying" of something from a lower altitude vehicle... I think the lower altitude vehicle is used when more precision is needed..

I just talked with another in New Orleans, who came down with the "crud".. Earlier today I heard that same strange helicopter engine, then within 30 minutes, the eye burning, followed by that "flowery peppery" smell, and sneezing then nasal issues.. And a start with the chest congestion - mark that 6 relapses, which corresponded to a set of patterns.

What has been observed in the contacts talked with, who have said they NEVER ever get sick, is in the southern states, it is head/sinus/throat targeted with the "strain", and further north, it goes more chest like.. The danger is opiate use while the "crud" is in effect (prescription type or street versions).. coupled with the crud, the issue could very well be death, due to low oxygen levels. Such can be monitored easily enough by using a PULSE-OX which can be obtained in many sporting goods stores, relatively low cost (hikers and runners use these things)..

Consider who (exactly who, not a generalization) would want to target folks who use legal (prescription) opiates or heroin for instance. It sounds more like that combination of spraying (different altitudes), that induces assault, that infections can be acquired (leading folk to believe the immune system has been compromised), plus an attack vector focused on users of substance...

Prince may have innocently succumbed to an awful set of circumstances.. The "crud" and symptoms can be treated from what I can determine.. That Prince punctuated this is mind-blowing to me. (wow..)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Thank you Bob for bringing that new information to our attention. Yes and yes! I have seen helicopters and low flying planes much too low over our homes and buildings.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #77
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

And he was cremated -

After Cremation, Prince Is Celebrated in Private Funeral

Quote MINNEAPOLIS — Family and friends of Prince held a small, private funeral on Saturday after the music superstar’s body was cremated, his publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, said in a statement.

“A few hours ago, Prince was celebrated by a small group of his most beloved: family, friends and his musicians, in a private, beautiful ceremony to say a loving goodbye,” Ms. Noel-Schure wrote in an email released on Saturday evening. “Prince’s remains have been cremated and their final storage will remain private.”
    (and no way to check the body for any other thing(s) which may have been missed during forensics.. we are left with trusting what we will be or not be told by the officials)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

He was a Jehova's witness. Do they allow cremation?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), jagman (25th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    I was on this thread ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...&p=1063207#top

And went to search out info the art for the cover of behold a pale horse and this forum was the first result...

http://prince.org/msg/105/353245

Prince had a forum! :D ... pretty cool. I mean, I know lots of celebrities do, and his death is why it's a first result. But it made me think he was much more aware of the world around him and created paisley park and his forum to reach out, and be a part of humanity. From what I know he always communicated with his fans but I've never heard him of him preaching. Im not sure if was a practicing jahovahs witness, or if there is such a thing? Lol. But he was raised in that church, so he believed in Jesus. But I digress..

He was an interesting individual. He reached out to his brothers and sisters, he interpreted his perception of this world around us into music and video, poems, and dance. The guy was called extremely private though?

Anyway, regardless to how he died, he was multifaceted, and gave us much of himself.

I for one will refuse to believe what the news will report. I don't know if his death was suspicious yet, but the msm will sensationalize a celebrity death for months. It's been reported that there are thousands of recordings that prince has not released....and the money grab will soon begin.
    very true, they will milk it for as long as they can...it recently came to my attention that Prince was outspoken enough about the status quo, I can't help but wonder if this is another case of shutting someone down, not because of what they say, but because they have the audacity to continue to say it after having been warned.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Bob (24th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (26th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast