+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mayan prophecy pinpoints April 28, 2016 for second coming?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Default Mayan prophecy pinpoints April 28, 2016 for second coming?

Excerpt from link...

I have had access to the following information for thirty years, but didn't spot it until a few months ago.

1. Reading the prophecies of Chilam Balam, I see that the Colonial Maya apparently believed that Quetzalcoatl/Kuculkan were the same "god" and that he is Jesus Christ. 
    Book of Chilam Balam: http://sacred-texts.com/nam/maya/cbc/index.htm 
    cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl 
    cf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kukulkan

2. In The Chilam Balam, prophetic series consisting of 260 years are described, in 20 year increments (each year consisting of 360 days....for a total of 256.2683 "regular" years of 365.2422 days each).

3. The 20-year "Katun" cycle labelled "4 Ahau" reoccurs every 256.3 "regular" years, and last occurred Oct. 16, 503 AD (and Nostradamus was born two months later), and then January 21, 1760 AD (and Native Americans in the Colonial U.S. were thoroughly engaged in the Seven-year war and the Anglo-Cherokee war), and then "4 Ahau" occurs on....Thursday, April 28, 2016 (in the Ramos-Escalon Correlation), and here is what the Chilam Balam says the 20-year period which both starts and ends on Thursday, April 28, 2016 brings:

"...Katun 4 Ahau is the eleventh katun according to the count. The katun is established at Chichen Itzá. The settlement of the Itzá shall take place . 6 The quetzal shall come, the green bird shall come. 7 Ah Kantenal 8 shall come. Blood-vomit shall come. 9 Kukulcan 10 shall come with them for the second time. the word of God. The Itzá shall come."

There it is..."The Quetzal shall come (Quetzalcoatl, Jesus Christ)....Kukulcan shall come with them for the second time. It is the word of God..."

3. I checked to see if anything "big" happened the last three times a 20-year "Katun" came in, and the answer is yes....EARTHQUAKES, monstrous, historical earthquakes....

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=45311

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (26th April 2016), Axman (23rd April 2016), fourty-two (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), Lifebringer (23rd April 2016), MorningSong (23rd April 2016), Nasu (23rd April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd April 2016), Violet3 (23rd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Default Re: Mayan prophecy pinpoints April 28, 2016 for second coming?

The Winged Serpent... was the Christian Jesus Christ? Typical of the Catholic Church embracing "pagan religions" into "christianity"... "Look!", they say, "it's all the same God!"

Curious to find out who this writer over at Rumor Mill News is quoting (but I didn't; guess it's original and the poster's opinion) when he says that Quetzalcoatl/ Kukulcan were possibly Jesus Christ, I wikied Quetzalcoatl and this is what I found.... (why so many Morman religious beliefs keep popping up in my meanderings, I wonder?? Hmmm...)

The Kukulcan Wiki didn't mention Jesus...boh!

Quote Some Mormons believe that Quetzalcoatl was historically Jesus Christ, but believe His name and the details of the event were gradually lost over time. According to the Book of Mormon, the resurrected Christ came down from the clouds and visited the people of American continent, shortly after his resurrection. Quetzalcoatl is not a religious symbol in the Mormon faith, and is not taught as such, nor is it in their doctrine.[32] LDS Church President John Taylor wrote:

The story of the life of the Mexican divinity, Quetzalcoatl, closely resembles that of the Savior; so closely, indeed, that we can come to no other conclusion than that Quetzalcoatl and Christ are the same being. But the history of the former has been handed down to us through an impure Lamanitish source, which has sadly disfigured and perverted the original incidents and teachings of the Savior's life and ministry." (Mediation and Atonement, p. 194.)

Latter-day Saint scholar Brant Gardner, after investigating the link between Quetzalcoatl and Jesus, concluded that the association amounts to nothing more than folklore. In a 1986 paper for Sunstone, he noted that during the Spanish Conquest, the Native Americans and the Catholic priests who sympathized with them felt pressure to link Native American beliefs with Christianity, thus making the Native Americans seem more human and less savage. Over time, Quetzalcoatl's appearance, clothing, malevolent nature, and status among the gods were reshaped to fit a more Christian framework.
    Nonetheless, it's interesting that the Chilam Balam, according to this person, counts out the April 28, 2016 date. I will try to look into this, although I am a bit rusty on the Mayan topic now..

Thanks, Viking for the tweek!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd April 2016), fourty-two (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (24th April 2016), Nasu (24th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks viking. Like morningsong, i haven't looked at this stuff in awhile. It's nice to revisit.

Sidenote, but made me smile.
    Dr. Jose Arguelles Mayan Dreamspell Calendar poem for April 28th.

White Cosmic Dog

I endure in order to love
    Transcending loyalty
    I seal the process of heart
    With the cosmic tone of presence
    I am guided by the power of timelessness

Nice poem for a second coming.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tessfreq For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd April 2016), MorningSong (23rd April 2016), Nasu (24th April 2016), Shannon (23rd April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Further news here to those who are interested ...I have copied and pasted from Rumormill as it is short...

Dewitt Jones' Video
    "Celebrate What's Right
    With The World"

"When the
    Starships Fly!"

Listen at YouTube

Get the mp3 Here.

Join Rayelan's YahooGroup. Get Breaking News, photos that will warm your heart and more!

Click to join Rayelan

Do you send exciting and timely information to your special emailing group? How about joining the Rumor Mill News Yahoo Group and start sending RMN your emails?

Click to join RUMORMILLNEWS

RSS feed FOR READING the RMN YahooGroups

The Theme for The Obergon Chronicles

Listen at YouTube

Get the mp3 Here and Support RMN too 
    Link to mp3

The Obergon Chronicles ebook

RUMOR MILL
    NEWS RADIO 
    RAYELAN.COM 
    COMMON GROUND
    INDEPENDENT MEDIA 
    RMN 2012
    Earthquake Link List! 
    Compiled by Earthgrid! 
    THE OBERGON
    CHRONICLES 
    DIANA, QUEEN
    OF HEAVEN 
    THE DIANA FORUM 
    ACTIVATED CELLULAR MEMORY 
    TEMPLAR PROSPERITY MEDITATION 
    WHAT ARE
    THE FACTIONS? 
    THE AMAZING
    RAYELAN ALLAN 
    BIORHYTHMS 
    LOTTO PICKS 
    OTHER WAYS TO DONATE

DIANA,
    QUEEN OF HEAVEN: 
    The New World Religion

CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

CURRENT MOON

lunar phases

RUMOR MILL NEWS AGENTS WHO'VE BEEN INTERVIEWED ON RUMOR MILL NEWS RADIO

NOVEMBER 2008 

Kevin Courtois - Kcbjedi______________

Dr Robin Falkov

Melinda Pillsbury Hr1
    Melinda Pillsbury Hr2

Daneen Peterson

Daneen Peterson

Disclosure Hr1
    Disclosure Hr2 

Scribe 

in_PHI_nitti 

Jasmine Hr1 
    Jasmine Hr2 

Tom Chittum Hr1 
    Tom Chittum Hr2 

Kevin Courtois 

Dr Syberlux 

Gary Larrabee Hr1 
    Gary Larrabee Hr2 

Kevin Courtois 

Pravdaseeker Hr1 
    Pravdaseeker Hr2 

DECEMBER 2008 

Tom Chittum 

Crystal River 

Stewart Swerdlow Hr1 
    Stewart Swerdlow Hr2 

Janet Swerdlow Hr1 
    Janet Swerdlow Hr2 

Dr. Robin Falkov Hr1 
    Dr. Robin Falkov Hr2 
    Dr. Robin Falkov Hr3 

JANUARY 2009______________

Patriotlad 

Patriotlad 

Crystal River 

Patriotlad 

Dr. Robin Falcov 

Patriotlad 

FEBRUARY 2009

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
    Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
    Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

CGI's FrancisDrake: MORE ON THAT MAYAN PROPHECY ABOUT APRIL 28, 2016 AND A "SECOND COMING"

Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
    Date: Tuesday, 26-Apr-2016 00:36:26

From CGI's FrancisDrake:

\My initial posting on the subject was picked up by two other alternative-news blogs, herehttp://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org/mayan-prophecy-pinpoints-april-28-2016-second-coming/ and here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ond-coming and there were a couple of nice comments posted to that second one, check 'em out if you'd like.

Sort of by popular demand then, here is some more information about how the Mayan Calendar definitely prophesies something huge for April 28, 2016 and afterwards...bear in mind that what's implied is a second coming of Quetzalcoatl/Kukulcan ON OR AFTER Thursday, April 28, 2016, which is described as 12.7.0.0.0. 4 Ahau 3 Xul

Incidentally, that number begs the question, when was date 12.0.0.0.0. in our calendar? The answer is interesting: 12.0.0.0.0. 5 Ahau 13 Zotz was Thursday, May 2, 1878 A.D. 
    This woman, a MAYAN(?) was reportedly born the next day: 
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-sal...30262820070310

""World's oldest person" dies in El Salvador"

If I'm making a big deal about a date in the Mayan Calendar, you may ask: What about the "failed" prophecy about December 21-23, 2012?

Well, I never participated in that, it was bogus from the get-go. It is based on the popular but incorrect "G-M-T Goodman Martinez Thompson" correlation, which is a full 260 years off the correct correlation, discovered by Alberto Escalona Ramos and published by him in Mexico City in 1940: 
    http://www.amazon.com/Alberto-Escalo...00MZHCO64 and 
    http://www.historicas.unam.mx/public.../LHMT4_072.pdf

Here, check out an entire website debunking the G-M-T correlation: 
    http://users.skynet.be/fa039055/forgtgtm.htm

According to the Escalona-Ramos correlation (revised one day from JD 679108 to JD 679107), the Mayan Era Base Date is not August 3114 BC as suggested by Goodman, Martinez and Thompson, but is actually WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26, 2854 BC. (Gregorian Calendar)

Well, I discovered in 1985 that Jesus was apparently crucified on Passover day, a Wednesday (not a Friday!), WEDNESDAY, MARCH 26, 31 A.D.

....and, both those Wednesday 26 March are separated by a multiple of 360 days, the Mayan "tun". Specifically, Jesus was crucified on 7.6.6.0.0. 13 Ahau 18 Pax, which is 1053360 days (2926 times 360 days, or 418 times 7 times 360 days) after the Mayan Era Base Date:

0.0.0.0.0. 4 Ahau 8 Cumku (Wednesday, 26 March 31 A.D.)

What's more, this Thursday April 28, 2016 is also a multiple of 360 days since the Mayan Era Base Date (4940 times 360 days) and therefore also a multiple of 360 days since the crucifixion of Jesus Christ (2014 times 360 days).

See that 4940 in the previous sentence? That's a "spectacular" cycle, this Thursday April 28, 2016 is nineteen times (260 times 360) days since the Mayan Era Base Date! Something "spectacular" is likely gonna happen that day! At least an historic earthquake somewhere....like I pointed out in my last posting on this subject...at http://cgi.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...ad=45311 ...20 times 360 days before April 28, 2016 was a "significant" earthquake in Japan...40 times 360 days before April 28, 2016 was a major earthquake in Eastern Turkey (near the legendary site of Noah's Ark)...60 times 360 days before April 28, 2016 was a monstrous 8.3-magnitude earthquake off Alaska and tsunami which caused millions of dollars in damage in Hawaii but didn't hurt anyone....

If not a physical earthquake, then an earthquake-like announcement or political or military move...

The Second Coming? Well, I am a Christian and do believe the Second Coming will happen, and could happen at any time, but I don't KNOW when the Second Coming will take place.

One thing I expect for April 28, 2016 is a number of "spectacular" (vivid) dreams being provided people around the globe, please respond if that is the case in your own life.

Viking.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

I concluded the concept of a second coming was more in keeping with the idea of a personal awakening, an epiphany if you like, that it was an individual event that could happen at any time to anyone.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th April 2016), StandingWave (26th April 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thanks Viking - I don't know about the second coming, but it looks like we're in for a bumpy ride this year (referring to the various Earthquake-related threads on Avalon atm )

11. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I concluded the concept of a second coming was more in keeping with the idea of a personal awakening, an epiphany if you like, that it was an individual event that could happen at any time to anyone.
    That's my firm belief also. The second coming is an elevation of consciousness, of the 'Christ energy', personified by Jesus, which he demonstrated to be a reality - and an achievable state of being available to all of us - during his lifetime. The teachings of Jesus are not after all something that has vanished, and is no longer accessible. It's all right there: what Jesus said, his words, his teachings, and his example (discard 90% of the rest of the Bible). Aspire to those lessons, and that is the second coming.

The divine soul energy of Jesus himself (as an individual) will not incarnate again, because he does not need to. No one would listen to him even if he did.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2016), Ewan (26th April 2016), KiwiElf (26th April 2016), StandingWave (26th April 2016), Wind (27th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Thanks Viking - I don't know about the second coming, but it looks like we're in for a bumpy ride this year (referring to the various Earthquake-related threads on Avalon atm )
    Could be, could be. Nothing was ever forged anew in tepid waters.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread