+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "HAARP Countdowns" - Mitchell Coombes AKA GCM Exposed

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ditrianum's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation "HAARP Countdowns" - Mitchell Coombes AKA GCM Exposed

Before I go on, a brief introduction about myself. I am Frank Hoogerbeets from the Netherlands and my background is number theory and geometry. In the summer of 2014 I discovered a correlation between obvious planetary alignments and seismic activity on Earth. I then started a research and analysed all large earthquakes in the last 300 years. I discovered that all of them coincided with planetary alignments in the solar system with resonance vectors influencing Earth and the Moon. On April 20, 2015 I did my first forecast in the social media (facebook) saying that from April 22 to 27 would be more critical due to a Mercury-Mars resonance. On April 25 the 7.8 magnitude earthquake occurred in Nepal. You can see my track record here: http://www.ditrianum.org/en/eqtrackrec.htm

With my research I found that Mitchell Coombes' "104 hours HAARP countdowns" were posted just before critical planetary alignments converged, often involving the large planets (gas giants) like on March 6, 2011. The occurrence is too obvious and I wrote an article about it, also because Mitchell Coombes appeared to have been interviewed by Project Camelot. This matter is too important to ignore because the person in question, still very young, decided to use his discovery of planetary geometry influences to create fear and gain popularity by presenting HAARP countdowns rather than the planetary alignments which are the real cause of the large earthquakes. Many people (7+ million followers on facebook) are still impressed by his announcements.

My research and subsequent earthquake forecasts on my website and on youtube automatically exposes Mitchell Coombes and also his other facebook page called "God Code Matrix of 188". They appear to be the same person. We should all realize that HAARP does not create these earthquakes. Personally I believe humanity is not allowed to do this to the planet nor to destroy her. The High Mind of the Universe will not allow this.

Here is my article "HAARP Countdowns" - Mitchell Coombes AKA GCM Exposed"
    http://www.ditrianum.org/en/Mitchell...CM-Exposed.htm

Please leave your comments and if you have additional information that could shed more light on the matter, then please share it.

- Frank Hoogerbeets
    Ditrianum
    Last edited by ditrianum; 23rd April 2016 at 19:59.

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

Art (24th April 2016), Aurelius (24th April 2016), avid (25th April 2016), Becky (25th April 2016), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2016), BlueHeron (24th April 2016), bluestflame (24th April 2016), BMJ (4th July 2016), ceetee9 (24th April 2016), Chip (24th April 2016), cursichella1 (26th April 2016), Debra (26th April 2016), DeDukshyn (24th April 2016), Dick (23rd April 2016), DNA (25th April 2016), Eram (24th April 2016), Ewan (24th April 2016), Fairy Friend (24th April 2016), fourty-two (23rd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2016), greybeard (24th April 2016), guayabal (23rd April 2016), Heart-2-Heart (23rd April 2016), Hervé (23rd April 2016), jjjones (23rd April 2016), Joy_P (24th April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd April 2016), KiwiElf (24th April 2016), Lefty Dave (24th April 2016), Michi (23rd April 2016), music (2nd July 2016), Nasu (24th April 2016), Old Snake (24th April 2016), poetbil (24th April 2016), ponda (24th April 2016), Raven (24th April 2016), Rocky_Shorz (23rd April 2016), Rollo (23rd April 2016), Savannah (2nd July 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (23rd April 2016), togetherasone (24th April 2016), TraineeHuman (24th April 2016), Watching from Cyprus (24th April 2016), Wind (23rd April 2016), ZooLife (23rd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: "HAARP Countdowns" - Mitchell Coombes AKA GCM Exposed

to hell with mitchell when is the next planetary alignment

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

cursichella1 (26th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hi ditrianum and welcome to Avalon
    Slightly aside, I look forward to your research regarding future quakes, (particularly at this somewhat "shaky time" in the ring of fire ). Have you found Astronomical software (ie Redshift or Stellarium etc) to be useful in your research? I'm finding your website (now bookmarked ) & research a fascinating study already. Thank you for providing this valuable link to your info. - KE

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Greetings, welcome...
    You may want to peruse Suspicious Observers website and see how using the sun also will aid in your predictions...also, SpaceWeather website.

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/

Blessings
    end of line.
    Last edited by Lefty Dave; 24th April 2016 at 17:22.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

ditrianum (26th April 2016), DNA (25th April 2016), Elisheva (25th April 2016), Wind (24th April 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

hi everyone
    i came across this.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

avid (25th April 2016), ditrianum (26th April 2016), DNA (25th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), JoePiscapo (17th July 2016), KiwiElf (25th April 2016), Watching from Cyprus (25th April 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting Lancet, we get smaller versions of that showing up on Weather Radar in NZ, too. Don't know if it's a radar glitch or something else! All I can say is they appear more regularly just before or during bad storms. (And in the last couple of years, they've become quite bad, particularly the last 4 months).
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 25th April 2016 at 07:07.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hi ditrianum and welcome to Avalon
    Slightly aside, I look forward to your research regarding future quakes, (particularly at this somewhat "shaky time" in the ring of fire ). Have you found Astronomical software (ie Redshift or Stellarium etc) to be useful in your research? I'm finding your website (now bookmarked ) & research a fascinating study already. Thank you for providing this valuable link to your info. - KE
    To my knowledge, there is no astronomy or astrology software that features any planet-centric view, which is essential for researching planetary influences. Especially the professional astronomy software like Redshift is useless. They primarily focus on observations from Earth and they allow you to hook your telescope to the computer to automatically keep track with a specific celestial observation. If you're lucky they also support heliocentric views, but it ends there.

This is a great handicap. For instance, if Mercury and Mars are in opposition as seen from Earth and Mercury is also in conjunction with Venus and Neptune, then a great amplification occurs. But we can only see this from a mercurycentric point of view. This vitally important conjunction will not show up in software only supporting a heliocentric or geocentric view.

Because of this I wrote my own software to do these calculations. It is what I use in my videos.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

Debra (26th April 2016), Eram (26th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), KiwiElf (26th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lancet (here)
    hi everyone
    i came across this.
    Although no one can say with any certainty what HAARP or CERN does, I believe these technologies are being used to control all natural process on Earth, including seismic activity. I can imagine that they're trying to counter-act the amplified resonances coming from other planets. But these resonances are so powerful that no technology will ever be able to neutralize those resonances. There are many conspiracies out there regarding HAARP etc. However, TPTB do not gain anything from inducing earthquakes which would be a very dangerous game anyway. But they would gain a lot by preserving the political and financial systems so controlling earthquakes would be a great thing. They know about planetary waves and allowed orbits which is also observed with electrons in atoms. They just don't want people to know. That's why mainstream scientists like Phil Plait keep referring to the gravitational force which is too weak to influence Earth's tectonic plates. At the same time scientists know that the gravitational force is the weakest of the four fundamental forces in the universe. Electro-magnetic waves are more powerful and influential and they can travel through space uninterruptedly. Gravity does not amplify when planets line up because the mass of the planets involved does not change. Electromagnetic waves on the other hand can and will be amplified when planets align because they touch each others natural frequency also called resonant frequency. Wet your finger and go over the rim of a wine glass. You will hear a sound. This is because your finger hits the natural frequency of the glass. At one point the glass will break. The same principle applies to amplified resonances affecting Earth's crust.
    Last edited by ditrianum; 26th April 2016 at 16:05.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

bluestflame (26th April 2016), Eram (26th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), KiwiElf (26th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: "HAARP Countdowns" - Mitchell Coombes AKA GCM Exposed

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    to hell with mitchell when is the next planetary alignment
    Forecast videos are on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/DitrianumOrganization/videos

Forecast articles are on the website: http://www.ditrianum.org/en/articles...a2016/0013.htm
    Last edited by ditrianum; 26th April 2016 at 07:14. Reason: spelling issues

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

Debra (26th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), KiwiElf (26th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings, welcome...
    You may want to peruse Suspicious Observers website and see how using the sun also will aid in your predictions...also, SpaceWeather website.

http://www.suspicious0bservers.org/

Blessings
    end of line.
    The conclusion of my research so far is that planetary geometry is decisive if it comes to large earthquakes. Have a look at this article about June 23, 2014 and note that no significant solar activity was observed at the time: http://www.ditrianum.org/en/articles...a2014/0017.htm This was the event which inspired me to start doing research into planetary geometry.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

cursichella1 (26th April 2016), Debra (26th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), KiwiElf (26th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow... this is cool stuff and thank you for your answers, Frank. Here's a website which shows a simple "top-down" view of the Solar System (to help make up for the lackings in Redshift etc). Any date and time can be entered. Unfortunately it doesn't show the Moon's position but certainly shows where the planets align with Earth & Sun etc (not as impressive as the software used in your video (Scope??)).

Now, "geo-engineering interference" aside, (or perhaps included ), I'm wondering if "Planet X" could be the missing link, as we've mistakenly been lead to believe by mainstream Astronomy, gravity isn't really part of it (aside from the Moon...) and I'm REAL sure the Cabal knows full well where it is!

http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th April 2016 at 09:06.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Wow... this is cool stuff and thank you for your answers, Frank. Here's a website which shows a simple "top-down" view of the Solar System (to help make up for the lackings in Redshift etc). Any date and time can be entered. Unfortunately it doesn't show the Moon's position but certainly shows where the planets align with Earth & Sun etc (not as impressive as the software used in your video (Scope??)).

Now, "geo-engineering interference" aside, (or perhaps included ), I'm wondering if "Planet X" could be the missing link, as we've mistakenly been lead to believe by mainstream Astronomy, gravity isn't really part of it (aside from the Moon...) and I'm REAL sure the Cabal knows full well where it is!

http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar
    Be sure to set the Orbits to "Real" in the settings below on the web page you provided. The logarithmic view shows the planetary orbits in a compressed fashion which is useless when tracking planetary alignments.

I use solar system scope next to the exact calculated time of planetary alignments. The Moon is a vital player if it comes to seismic activity.

A few years ago I did some research into the planet-x phenomenon, but could not find conclusive evidence for its existence or close proximity. One of the reasons I analyse the resonance vectors in our solar system is to track any disturbance coming from a possible unknown object. So far I have not seen any evidence that supports the existence of any such object. But I'll keep my eyes open.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), KiwiElf (26th April 2016)

22. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yup, that's the problem; I'm sure it's "there" but NASA etc won't tell us, so impossible to calculate atm anything about it. Thanks for the tip re the settings - very helpful

23. Link to Post #14
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Check out the impressive online program seen in Frank's video and as mentioned by him - Solar System Scope - WoW!
    (Also downloadable for a very small price).

http://www.solarsystemscope.com/

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Check out the impressive online program seen in Frank's video and as mentioned by him - Solar System Scope - WoW!
    (Also downloadable for a very small price).

http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
    If you plan to use the software a lot it is absolutely worth it to purchase the desktop or mobile version. No ads, better resolution. I purchased the desktop version (you need Adobe Air) some time ago and don't regret it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

KiwiElf (26th April 2016)

26. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You read my mind! Looking at it for the past couple of hours - there's just been a 5.1 quake in Japan, and a shallow 4.0 in Oklahoma. May - June not looking too good either?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th April 2016 at 16:29.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

You read my mind! Looking at it for the past couple of hours - there's just been a 5.1 quake in Japan, and a shallow 4.0 in Oklahoma. May - June not looking too good either?
    It's the natural dynamics of the solar system. Looks very good to me.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ditrianum For This Post:

KiwiElf (26th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Just pointing out that "However, TPTB do not gain anything from inducing earthquakes" is an opinion only, and one that many would dispute with good cause, particular when the energetic and hypnotic effects of large, fear-generating events is taken into account. It all depends on where the earthquake takes place too, and the maintenance of financial coherence and infrastructure is hardly of importance to the people we are talking about, insulated as they are from the effects of their own machinations.

Why is it either/or, have we not learned enough about these people to know that their plans are intricate, convoluted, and mutli-faceted? Why do we dismiss out of hand that they know don't about planetary alignments and earthquakes (since some of us have known about this for a long time also, it has even been discussed here before I believe, at least as early as 2011, which is when I joined here)? Why do we assume that earthquake activity and HAARP must be unconnected because planetary alignments appear to have a strong influence? Why do we assume that if HAARP is involved, then it is to try to stop or reduce the magnitude of earthquakes? There is no evidence that allows us to form an opinion on any of this. It is just as likely that HAARP is used to magnify the effects of planetary alignments, and that possibility is certainly in alignment with the track record, nature, and stated goals of the people we are discussing.
    Magic is the Intelligence of Love in Action

30. The Following User Says Thank You to music For This Post:

JoePiscapo (17th July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread