+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse

Posted on 16 April 2016, on GeoEngineeringWatch.org

http://geoengineeringwatch.org/forme...oming-collapse

This long article (copied here in two posts) has been approved for publication by GeoEngineering Watch's Dane Wigington, and is therefore to be taken very seriously:

Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse

The great unraveling is gaining momentum by the day, and even now the majority of the masses are fast asleep at the wheel. Our skies look like something from an apocalyptic future, our trees are dying, our oceans are dying, our planet is dying, and still the majority remain unaware. Those in power are utilizing every option at their disposal to keep populations from waking until the last possible moment. Is there still time to change course and keep any part of the ship floating? That remains to be seen, but if there is yet a chance, it will require the concerted, focused, effective, prioritized, and completely dedicated efforts of all those that are already awake. The essay below was penned for geoengineeringwatch.org by a former USAF communications officer, Col. Randall Smith, Ph.D. Though I have no means of conclusively confirming the information presented by Randall, available data does generally confirm his estimations and conclusions. The essay does not address the implosion of the climate system, methane release, or the horrific impact of climate engineering on the above mentioned factors. This being said, the content of the essay is important, especially when the source is appropriately considered. My most sincere gratitude to Col. Randall Smith for this important input and perspective on the immediate horizon that we face.
    Dane Wigington
    geoengineeringwatch.org

Former Air Force Officer Gives A Stern Warning

Article by Col. Randall Smith, Ph.D., Commander, NECN, contributing writer for geoengineeringwatch.org

To a very great extent, America is fighting several wars – some on foreign soil, one on our own. Aside from disrupting or eliminating the flow of items key to survival (clean water, nourishment, sanitary living conditions, etc.), governments (federal and state) are executing plans for complete disruption of our usual means of communication. This includes telephony in all of its forms (land-lines, cellular, VOiP) and the internet. You are already acutely aware of the "blackout" of the major news organizations, all of which are owned and controlled by major corporations or "banksters".

I am a former USAF electronics/communications officer and a licensed amateur radio operator. Several years ago, as I began to learn more of what at the time seemed to be literally unbelievable, I thought about the need for an emergency communications network that would reach beyond our shores and borders and to which every American could have access for a nominal cost in equipment and without a license from the now DHS dominated Federal Communications Commission. Several colleagues across the United States are attempting to do the same thing at the state level. For example, in my own state, it is fellow Oath Keepers who have stepped forward to assist in this undertaking. In other states, it is their militias who have accepted this important responsibility. Though I wish I could report that all states have in place an emergency communications network, for various reasons, I cannot. Some of those reasons include lethargy, fear, the infamous "somebody else will do it" syndrome, and religious precepts, among others.

My first active duty assignment was at Vandenberg AFB, California with the First Strategic Aerospace Division. As a young "shave-tail" from the mid-west, I soon came to love California and many of the people I met while stationed there. It has been painful for me to follow the drought situation that affects so many people is so many different ways. It has been equally painful to come to understand the reasons behind that drought.

The completely engineered California drought is far from over in spite of the most powerful El Nino event ever.

By now, you are certainly aware of the nationwide airborne aerosol spraying program which is, and has been for years, conducted by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Coast Guard. KC-135 (and perhaps other) aircraft, which were originally designed and built as "tankers" to permit in-flight refueling, have been converted to carry payloads of a wide variety of chemical and biological "payloads". Fitted with nozzles, they have dispersed and are dispersing tons of these agents over all of the "lower 48" states, plus Alaska and Hawaii. This project is not limited to the United States or North America. It is part of a world plan. At first, many Americans thought that these were the familiar "contrails" that follow jet engines at altitude. As a B-52 and, ironically, a KC-135 electronics officer, I can tell you with absolute certainty that these are not contrails. Contrails are created when very hot, burned jet fuel vapors combine with cooler, humid air. The interaction of the two causes a cloud-like contrail. Typically, contrails are fairly short in length, and they dissipate after only a few seconds (thought they continue to follow the aircraft during its flight) so long as ambient air is cool and humid. They do not grow in width as a function of time. Very few Americans have not noticed what have come to be known as "chemtrails" (chemical trails) which may run in parallel lines or perpendicular patterns in our skies. To my knowledge, no portion of the United States has been spared. There is a great deal of useful and helpful information on "chemtrails"(geoengineering) on the internet. As always, be selective in what you read, and think critically.

Many reasons have been given in regard to the purposes of these flights. Reasons have included such things as reduction in global warming, redirection of violent weather patterns to safer locations, an aid to military communications, a defense against enemy radar and satellite surveillance/reconnaissance, etc. Another frequently cited reason has to do with controlling the weather of other countries, particularly those in which we have troops involved in conflicts. There were also many reasons given in the FEMA-Wal-Mart conspiracy, e.g. these stores are being closed because of multiple, simultaneous "plumbing problems"? To repair those plumbing problems, FEMA had portable guard towers strategically in the parking lots of some stores, complete with searchlights and acoustic assault speakers. Or the fact that the closings and modifications began during operation Jade Helm 15? Despite their unmistakable presence and coverage patterns, no viable or credible reasons have been given for them. Reasons that have been given are at variance from one another and seem to skirt the facts that these chemical and biological agents are demonstrably and extremely dangerous to the health of humans, animals and plants. The effects on animal life (fish, birds, perhaps the mysterious, drastic decline in the bee population, etc.) and agriculture have been nothing short of disastrous. Perhaps you have seen some of the photographs of thousands upon thousands of dead fish lining a coastline, or dead birds covering fields, roads, homes and yards. To me, this is an example of the military-industrial-government complex that we have been forewarned about repeatedly for decades operating at its best and most efficient with no interruptions, interference or objections from the people that this affects most profoundly – American citizens. I believe that, regardless of one's theological beliefs (and I am certainly no Biblical scholar), Scripture asks questions that seem particularly salient now: "Do you have ears, but do not hear; do you have eyes, but do not see?" In my field, we make a distinction between listening and looking (passive behaviors) and hearing and seeing (active behaviors, often requiring hard work). We have been warned repeatedly by several Presidents over the decades about this unholy alliance, however, for whatever reasons, we have failed to pay attention to these alerts, and we certainly failed, as citizens living in a Republic, to act on them. Now, we are seeing the consequences of our inattention and lack of involvement in our governments, and no one is more guilty than I.

So rather than being allowed to express our wills by means of the "Initiative" or the "Referendum" as provided by the Constitution on such significant issues as the construction of over 800 FEMA camps (some equipped with recently expanded crematoria), the conversion of closed military installations into detention centers, passage of the "Patriot Act" and the "National Defense Authorization Act", the formation of an out-of-control DHS and its purchase of over two-billion rounds of "hollow point" or anti-personnel ammunition (which, contrary to what DHS told us, is not for "target practice"), construction of underground, multi-level interstate highways which run from Denver International Airport to Washington, D.C. to Maine with multiple diverging routes between these points, a high-speed underground railroad and over one-hundred underground cities complete with ample, long-term supplies of food, water, medical supplies (even operating suites), etc., we passively allowed these things to come into being. We and our Congress were effectively by-passed or short-circuited by a President who unilaterally enacted a series of illegal "Executive Orders" (which no one questioned), a President who, in all likelihood, does not meet the criteria specified in our Constitution for someone to hold that office legally, a President who, when not self-constrained, exhibits unmistakable symptoms of megalomania. The ability of the people to be able to vote on these kinds of issues takes on additional importance when one considers that our elected representatives in Washington are no longer there to represent us or our best interests. My personal opinion is that they are motivated principally by greed for wealth and power.

If you are deluding yourself that writing letters to these "elected representatives" will, in any way, make a difference, please stop and apply your thinking, actions and words in more productive approaches. As a colleague once expressed it, "We are playing baseball; they are playing football". The effect, then, is that there is, in reality, no longer a "Republican" or a "Democratic" party. There is one party, and it is not accountable to the people. It operates entirely in concert with the stated goals of U.N. "Agenda 21" (or 25 or 30) and the illuminati's fundamental tenets which include a one-world government and religion (a/k/a "The New World Order"), and massive depopulation. Their fundamental "commandments" are inscribed on the vertical stone tablets placed in Georgia. Their goal calls for a world population that does not exceed 500,000,000 people. In order to achieve that goal, a reduction will be required in the current world population on the order of six billion human beings. The beginning point for this process of depopulation is the United States, followed quickly by Canada and Mexico to create the NWO's "North American Command Center". Hence, the observations of foreign military personnel at or near several of our military bases. Those foreign troops are not limited to Russian soldiers. They include U.N. "Peace Keeping" troops from several nations as well as military mercenaries (e.g. the "Blackwater Group") whom the CIA has used for years. These foreign soldiers have been training beside American military personnel in such areas as "riot control", inmate management and forcibly disarming Americans of weapons. They are here because, to Obama's chagrin, about 60% of American military personnel have indicated that they would honor their oaths, and not fire on American citizens if ordered to do so. Hence, the "forced retirement" of the largest number of senior military officers in our Nation's history. It is referred to as Obama's "litmus test". For them, that would constitute (and is) an unlawful order according to the Uniform Code of Military Justice which, if Martial Law is declared, will be modified, set aside or superseded as will the Constitution. At the same time, Obama is expected to deploy more American troops to foreign countries (e.g. Iraq). Meanwhile, these other non-American troops will be used to arrest and transport Americans to predesignated FEMA "resettlement" or "re-location" or "internment" camps and, depending on the American citizen's status as determined by DHS, incarcerated or executed. It is important to note that each of these FEMA camps is currently fully staffed and ready for operation despite the absence of detainees. You are probably aware of the hundreds of thousands of "casket liners" stored at various locations around the country – most, but not all, at military installations. Numbers reported vary from 500,000 to a million or more.

A major concern is that Obama, prior to the November elections, will declare a state of "Martial Law" on some fabricated pretext or false flag terrorist event – unless he can incite enough Americans to clash over racial, religious or other differences. Operation Jade Helm 15, which ran from July 15, 2015 through September 15, 2015, was not, as we were told, a "military exercise". It provided an opportunity to re-distribute military vehicles and ordnance across the Country, as well as to equip law enforcement agencies with "excess" military gear – weapons, ammunition, protective vests, armored personnel carriers and, in some cases, tanks. Perhaps you have seen one of the 2-3 mile long freight trains, consisting solely of 80' flat cars, fully loaded with APCs (armored personnel carriers), tanks, MRAPs (mine-resistant ambush protected) vehicles and even field artillery pieces.

I cannot stress strongly enough the importance of thinking, planning, preparing and behaving more aggressively (but still peacefully) in each of your own communities as opposed to writing to your "elected representatives". Someone once said, "The most dangerous item in your home is your recliner", to which I would add, your computer. Your thoughts, opinions and concerns are irrelevant to them. Their safety, and that of their families has been provided for underground. If you do not know your neighbors, make it a point to get to know them. For as long as they will work, create phone "call lists". A principle use of a call list is not only emergency communication, but the transfer of "intel" or intelligence on such things as the movements of enemy forces, the influx of armored vehicles, etc. As a long-time friend, an active duty Lt. Col. told me recently, "I cannot say much, but I will tell you that the fuse is very short". At this writing, my understanding from an active duty senior NCO is that Chinook (many of them black and unmarked, therefore FEMA) helicopters, C-130, Boeing 727, 737 and 747 fixed-wing aircraft are being fitted with wide-range radio jamming equipment. The purpose is to neutralize civilian cellular, survivalist or militia communications. Initially, Chinooks will be used to transport detained American citizens to nearby FEMA camps. If a detainee is to be held at a more distant FEMA camp location, he or she will be transported by one of the aforementioned aircraft. The senior NCO with whom I spoke did not know whether these jamming devices were being installed on other military vehicles, ships or base locations, however, given that the President has the authority to control the airwaves (all of them), it seems likely that taking away the ability for us to communicate would answer that question.

Until we learn otherwise, we have several communicative options currently at our disposal. Many of you remember the days when CB (Citizens Band) radios were popular, and some of you may still own one. Well, they are popular again. If you own one, you may wish to consider dusting it off, installing an antenna (preferably outdoor) and providing it with 12 volt D.C. power from a power supply, a boat or car battery or your solar power system. Channel 3 has been designated as the national CB emergency frequency. If your radio has single side-band capability, channel 36 LSB (lower side-band) is also available as an emergency frequency. Single side-band signals use a narrower slice of the radio spectrum, travel greater distances than other modes of communication, and are slightly less affected by man-made or naturally occurring noise.

Communications will be essential once the coming collapse commences.

In recent years, a relatively new radio service which uses hand-held, low power radios has become very popular among campers, boaters, hunters and others. These radio utilize the "Family Radio Service" or FRS. An FCC license is not required to use this service. These radios have a range, depending upon terrain, obstacles and weather, of about 2-6 miles (despite inordinate claims of greater ranges by manufacturers). As with CB frequencies or channels, channel 3 has been designated as an emergency or calling frequency for FRS radios. FRS radios share several frequencies or channels with another, older radio service, The General Mobile Radio Service or GMRS. These radios are a more powerful alternative as they are typically installed in vehicles. However, just as with CB radios, providing them with a 12 volt D.C. power source will allow them to work in any location. Their output power, and therefore their range, are greater than either CB or FRS radios and varies by model.

Technically, a license is required to operate on GMRS frequencies, however, according to the FCC, an individual can operate on any frequency, with or without a license, in an emergency. The radios used by highway (and other) construction personnel (e.g. who rotate signs that read "Stop" or "Proceed with caution" (or whatever) use radios that operate in yet another unlicensed band or service, the Multi-Use Radio Service or MURS. These radios are available in five frequencies and do not require a license. Their range is greater than FRS radios, however they are more costly. As with CB and FRS radios, both GMRS and MURS radios use channel 3 and the primary calling frequency. FRS radios should have no less than 50 channels, some of which communicate with GMRS radios. An excellent portable, lightweight and durable radio manufactured in China by a company called Baofeng has become extremely popular across the United States. I have provided first responders who fight wild fires in California with these radios, and they have performed admirably. They produce either 5 watts (Baofeng UV-5R series) or 8 watts (Baofeng BF-F8HP series) of power. These are referred to as "dual-band" radios, not unlike traditional commercial "AM" and "FM" radios. Frequency range for both transmitting and receiving is very broad – from 136 to 174 MHz. (VHF or Very High Frequency) and from 400 to 520 MHz. (UHF or Ultra High Frequency). They also receive commercial FM radio stations. The MURS frequencies are either close to around 151 or 154 MHz., so these are covered by the Baofeng radios. FRS and GMRS frequencies, which fall in the 462 MHz. range, can communicate with these radios as well. They also receive all 10 NOAA weather frequencies. In many communities, they will receive local Public Safety transmissions (police, fire, EMS, state police, etc.). They are available from Amazon or on eBay. Shipping origin for some eBay sellers is China and requires considerably longer delivery time. Radios from Amazon, though a few dollars more, are shipped from within the United States. I strongly recommend purchasing at least one spare heavy-duty battery and an optional, longer Nagoya NA-771 antenna (greater length equals greater range). If you become active with radio communications,please educate yourself on "comsec" or communications security. Learn commonly used code words used in all radio communications, keep transmissions as brief as possible, never reveal any information pertaining to yourself or your location and try to verify with whom you are talking (e.g. using pre-determined passwords, etc.). As a matter of course, we use two-person teams – one as the radio operator, the other as a spotter or lookout. Both are armed.

The mainstay and bedrock of reliable, long-distance radio communication is amateur radio. Amateur radio operators and experimenters have contributed significantly to the body of knowledge surrounding electronic human audio and video communications for decades, and have earned many of their operating privileges from the FCC because of their efforts, particularly during major wars. Both amateur radio operators and the military use similar frequencies which is both an advantage (intel or gathering intelligence information) and a disadvantage (comsec or communications security e.g. monitoring). Amateur radio signals are capable of traveling all over the world, either by traditional ionospheric propagation or via amateur radio satellites. Because of their power capability (up to 1,500 watts) and the wide range of frequencies on which they can operate, only amateur radio stations participate in the emergency communications networks themselves. Just as there are ways to interfere with signal propagation (e.g. "jamming"), there are effective technique for circumventing jamming. Amateur radio operators communicate using conventional voice transmissions of various types (CW (Morse code), AM, FM, USB, LSB) or via computerized digital communications. These amateur stations are referred to as "net control" stations. Depending upon the current alert level, they are prepared to operate 24/7. Part of my initial goal was to make emergency communication available to as many Americans as possible. Fortunately, many amateur radios are able to transmit and receive all of the frequencies utilized by the various unlicensed services mentioned above: CB, FRS, GMRS and MURS. In an emergency, establishing contact with an amateur net control operator would be your first task, keeping in mind safety considerations such as location, brevity of transmissions, etc.

I cannot urge you strongly enough to educate yourselves now with current and accurate information regarding what the military-industrial-corporate complex is doing in and to our Country, your state, county and community for they have penetrated to those levels. You are already intimately aware of the incredibly deleterious effects that over-spraying our Country with tons of toxic and potentially toxic elemental, chemical and biological agents has done, and is doing. To me, as a teacher, therapist and researcher, only people who are truly psychiatrically disturbed could even contemplate, let alone carry out, these kinds of heinous, egregious crimes against his or her fellow Americans, let alone innocent people in other parts of the world. For years,I think we all believed that the Holocaust represented the epitome of cruelty and inhumanity. My concern is that, if allowed to proceed unchecked, the cost in terms of suffering and human lives during the creation of the New World Order will surpass the Holocaust many times over.

Of major concern to anyone involved in civil defense is the possible loss of mains power (120 or 240 volts A.C. house current) from our major power grids, and the horrendous ramifications that that would entail, particularly as far as nutrition is concerned. While people have petitioned Congress for years to "harden" our power grids as most major nations of the world have, they have consistently refused to do so. Whereas this process would have cost upwards of 500 million dollars ten years ago, today, it would cost approximately 50 billion dollars. And still, Congress has refused to take any action – on our behalf – to provide this additional protection not only to those of us who can fend for ourselves, but for those children and adults who are hospitalized, using medical appliances as part of their home health program, or our sick and elderly residents of long-term care facilities. At present, our understanding is that two electro-magnetic pulse (EMP) devices detonated at an altitude of 50 miles in the eastern and western portions of our Country would completely eliminate all electrical power in the United States. Furthermore, all unprotected electronic equipment, including on-board computers in vehicles and aircraft, would be destroyed. What follows, in terms of human behavior, you can imagine, particularly if your remember hurricane Katrina: looting, theft, and civilian casualties as food and water sources grew scarce and hunger and thirst increased. Some New Orleans law enforcement officers chose, instead of reporting to work, to loot stores, pharmacies and the abandoned (or occupied) homes of flood victims. As an aside, amateur radio operators provided communications for Coast Guard and other agencies who, for whatever reasons, were unable to communicate with each other. This could be monitored by most amateur radio operators across the Country.

While Obama is merely a puppet of the so-called "elites" or the "illuminati", he is not a benign puppet. He has demonstrated his lust for absolute power over all Americans, and his ability to be dishonest in the tradition of George Bush, Jr. who told us repeatedly about Saddam Hussein's hidden cache of "weapons of mass destruction", of which none were ever found or Bill Clinton's adamant denials of having any involvement with Monica Lewinsky. American Presidents, Cabinet Members and Congressmen lying to Americans has become something of an American political tradition. In my estimation, we have lots of politicians, but very few, if any statesmen or statespeople.

The "political parties" are simply two sides of the same power structure.

Instead of living in fear from day to day of imminent monetary collapse, the illegal declaration of Martial Law, a second Civil War or a third world war, fear of being detained indefinitely in a FEMA camp or, if your name appears on a DHS "Red List" or "Blue List", being "neutralized", why are so many Americans seemingly afraid to assume their proper roles as citizens of the United States who are accountable only to their Creator and to whom all government employees (a/k/a/ public servants) are accountable? We have the God-given authority to put an end to all of this if only we will act. That means setting aside petty differences, discarding selfishness and coming together as one group with one very important common cause: the saving of a Nation. The late Dr. Samuel Hayakawa (linguist, general semanticist English professor Emeritus, President of San Francisco State College and U.S. Senator to California) wrote: "A difference, in order to be a difference, has to make a difference". Are the "differences" that separate and divide us as a people really differences? For example, compared to the challenges we now face, and those that have been promised to us, exactly how much difference, in practical, realistic terms, do the color of a person's skin, his or her ancestry, one's religious beliefs or the manner in which they wear their hair really make? I believe that, if we could eliminate these relatively insignificant differences, be more cooperative, serve without necessarily being the "commander", etc., the United States that would emerge would truly be a great nation – not necessarily in terms of financial or military strength, but as a wonderful place in which "…to live and love and grow" (to borrow from my undergraduate school's Alma Mater).

Several elegant University studies have shown that, throughout the course of civilization, whenever as few as 3.5% (or 5% according to another study) of the population came together and, acting together with purpose and determination, demanded the dissolution of a corrupt government, they were successful 100% of the time. For example, in more recent history, the citizens of Egypt did this not once, but twice. They converged on Cairo and demanded the ouster of all corrupt governmental officials – and they succeeded. It took them two tries, but they eventually succeed. You've probably heard of the patriotic group called the Oath Keepers. This group consists primarily of military veterans, law enforcement officers and others who have sworn an oath before the Almighty which states, in part, "…I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God". There is no expiration date. You may be familiar with another "sister" organization of the "Oath Keepers" called the "Three Percenters". Their name derives from the fact that, during the Revolutionary War, only about 3% of the colonists were willing to go up against the greatest military power in the world. The other 97% went about their daily lives, drank ale and watched to see who would win. When it was announced that America had won her independence from Great Britain, suddenly the numbers of "patriots" swelled exponentially. So an historical fact is supported by several well-designed and well-executed University studies, and vice versa. By now, almost everyone is familiar with the expression, "Freedom is not free", and it is not. One visit to Arlington or any other national cemetery or veterans memorials will bear this out. I am not advocating violence or a second civil war. However, it takes two parties to reach that decision. I hope and pray that we are wrong when we say that "most Americans are asleep", i.e., they are unaware of the realities that surround and affect them, some profoundly. And I cannot bear to think that our nation's current population lacks the courage, selflessness and determination to fight to preserve a Nation that we profess to love. Recall that there is no other nation on earth that has a Constitution and a Bill of Rights such as ours nor the freedoms that we, until recently, have enjoyed. To me, there is no alternative available to us. I will not disavow my faith, I will not break my oath. At the same time, I have no illusions about the fact that, if we cherish what we have, and will not live under tyranny or forego our own personal religious beliefs in favor of worshiping Lucifer, then there may be no alternative to an armed confrontation. That concerns me deeply, but it does not paralyze me. I've been there before. While serving in Vietnam, I freely admit that I was scared most of the time, both for my own safety and that of my men. I'm sure the same was true of my troops. However, we did not allow that fear to immobilize us, mentally or physically. We followed orders, did what seemed appropriate to do and covered each others backside. We were not heroes. The Soldiers, Marines, Sailors and Airmen who fell, were captured or were designated as MIA were the true heroes. This is not about me or my lovely wife, our daughter and son-in-law and a brand new grandson. This is not even about my home state or the United States of America. This is about an unbelievably evil scheme to create a New World Order, the same phrase used by Adolf Hitler in "Mein Kampf". So, historically that idea and that phrase are not new. Right at this time, all but 132 countries have pledged their allegiance to the NWO. Putin claims to remain independent of the NWO, however has has conspired with Obama to place his "special forces" and other foreign troops at American military bases for the express purpose of forcibly collecting, transporting and confining (if not executing) American citizens. If history repeats itself, it is only a matter of time before those 132 small countries that currently wish to remain apart from the NWO does not decrease with time.

Some reasonable objectives might include the removal of the Obamas from our White House, removal of all senators and representatives from Congress, placing a term limit of one term on all elected officials (i.e. no "career politicians), locking and, if necessary, guarding entrances to their buildings and offices. The same would apply to our "bought and paid for" justices of the federal court system starting with the Supreme Court, revamping a grossly unjust criminal justice system (in which private companies have contracted with federal and state governments to provide guards and other prison personnel). At the same time, these "prison personnel providers" lobby legislators conscientiously to enact more and more stringent laws in order to incarcerate more Americans which, of course, establishes the need to construct additional prisons, a project that I think Vice-President Cheney and Halliburton would be more than glad to undertake, complete with their inflated billing to the government. After all, Halliburton built or re-vamped all of the over 800 FEMA detention centers. In some cases, legislators allow lobbyists to actually write the bills or acts that "our" elected legislators and representatives are paid to write. All they do is vote on them likely with their passage a foregone conclusion. Again, removal of several infamous "alphabet agencies" starting with DHS followed closely by the NSA would seem appropriate. The process will not be as uncomplicated as it was in 1776. That does not mean that, as a group of Americans with a common purpose and common goals, we cannot accomplish what we set our hearts and minds to do.

At the same time, elimination of the out-of-control "3 letter" agencies would seem altogether appropriate, including dismantling the NSA and, if the people feel it is needed, revamping the CIA. It is, or should be, a well known fact that every state and federal representative and senator is, in fact, a corporation thanks to the efforts of armies of attorneys. Judges and prosecuting attorneys exist principally to convict private citizens while exonerating corporations for illegal activities. Most police officers are minions of the judges and prosecuting attorneys. All of these people are bonded, a fact which is held in strict confidence for obvious reasons. If, for example, a police officer loses his or her bond for misconduct, not adhering to his or her oath, etc., he or she will never work in law enforcement again because in order to do that, one must be bonded. Following "house-cleaning" at both federal and state levels, authentic special elections could be scheduled in which the popular vote is the only vote that determines the outcomes. No "delegates" and no "super-delegates" or other groups to obfuscate the true results of the popular vote.

[continued in the post below]

2. The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ai-u-que (26th April 2016), Aviator (27th April 2016), avid (27th April 2016), Baby Steps (27th April 2016), BlueHeron (27th April 2016), bluestflame (27th April 2016), BMJ (26th April 2016), Bob (26th April 2016), Callista (27th April 2016), Cassmiranda (27th April 2016), Cidersomerset (26th April 2016), conk (2nd May 2016), Constance (28th April 2016), Curious77 (12th May 2016), Debra (27th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (27th April 2016), DNA (26th April 2016), Ecnal61 (28th April 2016), Elisheva (27th April 2016), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2016), Ewan (26th April 2016), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2022), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), GMB1961 (27th April 2016), golden lady (28th April 2016), gord (12th May 2016), happyuk (26th April 2016), Hawkwind (27th April 2016), Heart-2-Heart (26th April 2016), Iloveyou (27th April 2016), Inversion (28th April 2016), janette (27th April 2016), Jean-Marie (26th April 2016), joeecho (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), Kano (27th April 2016), Krist (27th April 2016), Lefty Dave (27th April 2016), letspaly (26th April 2016), mab777 (11th May 2016), Mandala (28th April 2016), Mark (11th May 2016), Matthew (26th April 2016), mojo (26th April 2016), Nasu (26th April 2016), norski (29th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (26th April 2016), Rex (26th April 2016), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2016), shadowstalker (26th April 2016), Sierra (27th April 2016), Sophocles (26th April 2016), toppy (26th April 2016), uzn (27th April 2016), vano915 (30th April 2016), vmk22 (26th April 2016), WhiteLove (26th April 2016), william r sanford72 (26th April 2016), Woody (26th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse

[continued from the post above]

President Eisenhower's stern warnings of the military/industrial complex have been completely ignored by American citizens.

As early as the 1950s, President Eisenhower warned Americans of the potential dangers of what he termed the "military-industrial" complex.

Not long before his assassination, President Kennedy issued a similar warning about the "government-military-industrial" complex, and the dangers of secret societies in relation to government. At the time of President Kennedy's death, lots of theories were expressed: it was the mafia, the Cubans, etc. Now, in light of what is, and has been going on in America for decades, I no longer believe that any of those theiries is accurate. Today, we can name several of these "secret societies": the "Skull and Bones" fraternity for male college seniors at Yale University, the Bilderberg Group, the Illuminati, the "elites", etc.). By not remaining active in local, state and federal politics and government through preoccupation with education, work, raising a family, computers and computer games, Netflix and the pursuit of other pleasures, we have unintentionally handed over the reins of government to individuals who were only too glad to take them. It is, to me, understandable that the pursuit of hobbies, interests and other things that give pleasure is natural living in a free society. However, I think we neglected one very important and necessary activity. What we failed to realize was (1) somewhere in that list of daily activities, we should have made time for and included attendance at city council or county board of commissioners' meetings, and (2) the reins we were handing over were those given to us originally by our Nation's founding fathers. Thousands upon thousands of mostly young men, with the vast majority with their lives before them, shed their blood, suffered in unimaginable ways, returned home with mental and/or physical handicaps or died in the field trusting that they were dying for a nation worthy of their sacrifices. As both a former Vietnam combat veteran and a therapist and consultant in rehabilitation at several V.A. medical centers, I have some idea of what I am writing about. Many of these young men had never known a woman, never completed their educations, never experienced the joys of marriage or parenthood, never achieved the high point of their careers. They took no vacations, and they enjoyed no retirement years. And we continue to send our young men and women to foreign lands to be wounded or killed when, in actuality, we have no good reason to either have a military presence in that country, interfere with its customs, traditions or religion or jeopardize the safety of our men and women. To me, this is political gamesmanship of the worst order: gambling with human lives. The sad truth is, we did not uphold our part of the bargain; we let our wounded and killed troops down and, unless we act swiftly and decisively, they will all have suffered and died in vein. If you have ever seen the monument to all Marines in Arlington, Virginia serving as a constant reminder of their perseverance and bravery in Iwo Jima located near the back entrance to Arlington National Cemetery or visited the Cemetery and the monuments that honor fallen soldiers from WW-I, WW-II and Vietnam, I feel certain you understand what I am talking about. If those are just monuments to you, I think you should ask yourself exactly what it is you mean by the word "just".

Behavioral scientists (psychologists, psychiatrists, social psychologists, etc.) tend to agree that approximately 14% of the American population suffer from mental disorders that, while lacking in obvious, unusual or overt symptoms, compel them nonetheless to secretly gravitate toward positions of power and authority over others. How many positions in governments at all levels, from the "cop on the beat" to the POTUS can you think of who could easily fit into this category? Today, we are certainly seeing it in law enforcement circles with the unprecedented number of murders of children, teens and adults by those who have sworn to "protect and defend" us, and sworn an oath to uphold the Constitution when effective, non-lethal means of arrest or apprehension were not, but could have been, used. In many cases, these victims are unarmed. Somehow, these officers are receiving the message, overtly or tacitly, that it is alright to shoot defenseless Americans with little or no provocation or justification. Often, officers involved in these tragic contacts fabricate untruths to avoid punishment. The murder of 19 year-old Zachary Hammond in South Caroline several months ago, along with others, provides an excellent case in point. When will we reach the point at which we agree that, not only Black lives matter, but that all lives matter?

I thought it was interesting to view a videotape provided by a life-long friend, a young attorney turned FBI agent. He eventually served as the SAC or Special Agent in Charge of the southeast region. He reminded me (again): "Never speak with police without your attorney present, no matter how friendly they may seem. Their job is to put you away. If you say you left a restaurant at "about 9:00 p.m." and you were seen leaving at 9:20 p.m., then you have just been caught in a lie. Lying to a federal officer is, in itself, a federal offense. He reminded me of the first sentence of the Miranda Rights: "You have the right to remain silent". An interesting example of police "overreach" took place in this mall where three adult customers were talking. A young "mall cop" approached them. He appeared to be about 19 or 20 years old. His unusually large abdomen protruded over his belt and trousers. No doubt flexing his muscles, he told the group of adults that they would have to disperse, or he would call the police on them. The looks on the faces of the adults were those of incredulity. The mall cop asked them what they were talking about. As it turned out, they attended the same church and were discussing church related matters. The foolish, naive mall cop obviously could not think of anything to say, so he asked, "Do you go to Sunday School every Sunday?" In actuality, this mall cop had no probable cause and no expectation that these people had committed a crime. Even if he had full legal authority, he would have been unable to detain them. As a final parting shot, the young would-be cop told the group that, if they did not leave, he would call the police (calling in back up for a major crime, I suppose, like on television). The people did not leave, and the mall cop eventually drifted away. One of the 14%ers?

As the Lt. Col. mentioned above stated, "…the fuse is very short". Time is clearly not on our side. I hope you will find an area in which you feel that you can be most effective in changing what appears to be an unwavering period of history for America – for her citizens, patriots, veterans, patriotic law enforcement officers and military personnel and, perhaps most importantly of all, our children, grandchildren and all future generations of Americans.

The majority have, unfortunately, never attempted to investigate what really happened on 9/11/01 Beginning with the travesty of 9/11 which many, including myself, believe did not involve passenger aircraft and were not perpetrated by "foreign terrorists" (I recognize the right-hand underside of the fuselage of an American military aircraft when I see one) a series of events have occurred in our Country by our President and other heads of federal agencies to use a "bait and switch" technique on all of us. We were told, initially, that all of the dramatic measures that were being taken were for "our protection" from foreign terrorist attacks. While not an historian, I know a little about Adolf Hitler and Germany in the 1930s. The creation of DHS frightened me – literally. To me, it reminded me of the infamous Nazi "brown shirts" who then, after "the night of the long knives", became the "black shirts" and ultimately Heinrich Himmler's infamous Schutzstaffel or SS and Gestapo. DHS was another layer of "protection and control" which we were not asked to vote on and even when there seemed to be no legitimate need for it, it suddenly appeared – and no one questioned it, or demanded to know how or why it was created. Now, of course, we know. DHS quickly became involved in a whole lot more than providing protection from terrorists. Soon, a new DHS agency, the Federal Protection Service appeared on the scene. Then our airports became filled with TSA (DHS) personnel. If you look at a federal organization chart, you will notice immediately that DHS has purview over the FBI, DEA, BATFE, FCC and a host of other federal agencies. DHS has even written new rules and regulations which are supposed to govern how amateur radio emergency communications can function, but which cannot be followed because of their author's ignorance of radio communications. We do not need the superfluous, duplicitous DHS, but we have it. FEMA, a subdivision of DHS, has responsibility for control of American citizens in the (likely) event that Martial Law is declared. Then came the "Patriot Act" followed not long after by the "National Defense Authorization Act". If you read them, these "acts", advertised as steps to protect us from foreign terrorists, do nothing of the kind. What they do is widen the net of people who can be considered or suspected of being terrorists. More than that, they revoked fundamental rights that made America what it is, rights guaranteed under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. So now, we the people, are the terrorists – domestic terrorists. We are "domestic terrorists" in the eyes of Obama and his minions, the illuminati, the U.N. and the New World Order. Even though we have committed no crimes, we are to be arrested, detained indefinitely at a FEMA camp and, depending upon which list our name appears, either re-educated or executed. Even a blind person can see that Obama, et al. are slowly but surely chipping away at our Constitution and Bill of Rights. To these people, these documents and, more importantly, the ideas that they contain, are a major threat to the NWO and must be destroyed.

In the military, each individual is assigned a job, called an "MOS" (military occupational specialty). The U.S. Army has recently started advertising to recruit individuals to fill a new MOS: 31E. This MOS is described as an "internment/re-settlement specialist". You may be interested in perusing a couple of Army training manuals that were leaked about a year ago. They're available on the internet. They are 3-19-40 and 3-39-40. The first is written for Military Police; the second for detention center personnel. Note the dates of publication on both of these manuals. Manual 3-39-40 discusses the classification of detainees. Physicians and clergymen or women will receive somewhat preferential treatment compared to the rest of the detainees. However, "preaching" or "teaching" by ministers or rabbis will not be permitted. All will be expected to work without pay.

Citizens of the United States have so far largely ignored their own government's preparations for total collapse.

DHS has purchased and/or ordered nearly two billion rounds of ammunition. The DHS' story is that these cartridges are for "target practice". The only problem with that little untruth is that the ammunition they have purchased uses a special kind of bullet (the part that leaves the gun). It is known as a "hollow point". Hollow point bullets have an opening in the center of the top of the bullet. It's purpose is to allow the bullet to expand upon contact with tissue, muscle, bone, etc. This not only increases wound size, but it increases hemorrhaging at the wound site as well. "Hollow point" bullets are not used for "target practice". These are unquestionably anti-personnel bullets designed with the intent to kill. These are not new. They are still not permitted under the terms of the Geneva convention. Target ammunition is much less expensive. It typically has a round or slightly pointed, solid surface. To punch a clean hole in a paper target, a variation of a target bullet involves one that has a smaller diameter, blunt tip with a small flange that runs around the circumference of the bullet about half way down it's length. The idea is that as this bullet passes through a paper target, it acts much like a paper punch and cuts a clean, round hole to facilitate accurate scoring. These target bullets are referred to as "wad cutters" or "semi-wad cutters". This information, coupled with the fact that DHS is supplying guns and ammunition to the Postal Service, Social Security offices, IRS offices and other federal agency offices frequented by the public suggests a more sinister purpose for the purchase of "hollow point" bullets beside "target practice". This is enough ammunition to kill every American man, woman and child 6 times. Most of us, whether we fly or not, are becoming increasingly aware of the change in the attitude and aggressiveness of DHS' TSA agents as they view and "pat down" passengers. According to one report from another federal investigative agency, the names of 82 DHS employees were identified on their own "no fly" list of suspected terrorists. How is that for accurate and effective vetting?

The next time you are driving in a heavily traveled part of your city's downtown area, look at the tops of electric traffic signals. Do you see a tube facing in your direction of travel? This is a forward viewing camera and it is intended to capture a frontal view of you and your vehicle.

The meteorological tampering being effected by our military is but one portion of a much larger plan in which most Americans are not expected to survive. Because of its cost effectiveness, leaders at the U.N. and the "New World Order" have decided that the use of deadly biological agents and starvation are the two most cost effective approaches to depopulation. You may be familiar with the results of studies by various Universities and medical schools with respect to the "medicines" used in commonly administered "flu" shots. One component that I recall is mercury. Ask you favorite neurosurgeon or neurologist about the effects of (1) the contents of "chemtrails" and (2) mercury on the brain, particularly the developing brain, and nervous system. I would also encourage you to learn about the elemental, chemical and biological contents of the tons of material that have been blanketing our Country for several years. I promise you it will be an "eye opener".

God bless you and yours, and God bless America.
    Yours in liberty, Col. Randall Smith, Ph.D., Commander, NECN

4. The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ai-u-que (26th April 2016), Aviator (27th April 2016), avid (27th April 2016), Baby Steps (27th April 2016), BlueHeron (27th April 2016), bluestflame (27th April 2016), BMJ (26th April 2016), Bob (26th April 2016), Caleb_Au (28th April 2016), Callista (27th April 2016), Cassmiranda (27th April 2016), Chip (26th April 2016), Cidersomerset (26th April 2016), conk (2nd May 2016), Curious77 (12th May 2016), Debra (27th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (27th April 2016), DNA (26th April 2016), Elisheva (27th April 2016), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2016), Ewan (26th April 2016), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2022), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), GMB1961 (27th April 2016), golden lady (28th April 2016), gord (12th May 2016), Heart-2-Heart (26th April 2016), Hervé (26th April 2016), Iloveyou (27th April 2016), Inversion (28th April 2016), Ioneo (26th April 2016), janette (27th April 2016), Jean-Marie (26th April 2016), joeecho (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), Kano (27th April 2016), kirolak (27th April 2016), Krist (27th April 2016), Lefty Dave (27th April 2016), letspaly (26th April 2016), LifeAngel (29th April 2016), Matthew (26th April 2016), mojo (26th April 2016), Nasu (26th April 2016), nomadguy (14th May 2016), norski (29th April 2016), Old Snake (27th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (26th April 2016), Rex (26th April 2016), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2016), seko (26th April 2016), shadowstalker (26th April 2016), Shannon (27th April 2016), Sierra (27th April 2016), Sophocles (26th April 2016), togetherasone (26th April 2016), toppy (26th April 2016), vano915 (30th April 2016), Verdilac (27th April 2016), vmk22 (26th April 2016), WhiteLove (26th April 2016), william r sanford72 (26th April 2016), Woody (26th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse

I have been watching them spray over Bridgwater since I became
    aware of the phenomenon around 2005 and once you see them
    and compare them to contrails its obvious imo. But however many
    people to whom I've pointed them out , only a handful acknowledge
    them for what they are. Many others look at them but ' do not see '........

The main problem is getting people to recognise it in their reality,
    more and more people recognise the term geo -engineering from the
    web but the recent death of Prince hopefully will bring it to more...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from the Prince thread....

This is different than the vid posted on page one and the narrator gives some
    examples of military experimental projects......

Prince (Talks About Chemtrails & Death) [Interview 2016] (R.I.P. Prince)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1063808

===================================================
    ===================================================

I know most people on here recognise the subject and there are those that
    are still sceptical on how this is possible, which is fair enough. You can only
    lead a horse to water , you cannot make it drink......

Ep. 441 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Dane Wigington: Chemtrails and Geoengineering LIVE

Interview starts aprox 33mins in

Published on 20 Apr 2016

Dane Wigington, who heads up Geoengineeringwatch.org is our guest and we cover every aspect of
    chemtrails, spraying and the geo-engineering of our weather on planet Earth. We discuss the military,
    private industry and the money trail...as well as what is going on in our oceans and what can and must be done.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1062713
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th April 2016 at 20:18.

6. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (27th April 2016), Baby Steps (27th April 2016), Bill Ryan (26th April 2016), BlueHeron (27th April 2016), bluestflame (27th April 2016), BMJ (26th April 2016), Bob (26th April 2016), Curious77 (12th May 2016), Debra (27th April 2016), Ecnal61 (26th April 2016), Elisheva (27th April 2016), Eric J (Viking) (26th April 2016), ExomatrixTV (18th July 2022), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), gord (12th May 2016), janette (27th April 2016), joeecho (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (26th April 2016), kirolak (27th April 2016), mojo (26th April 2016), Nasu (26th April 2016), Redstar Kachina (26th April 2016), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2016), shadowstalker (26th April 2016), Shannon (27th April 2016), Sophocles (26th April 2016), toppy (26th April 2016), vmk22 (26th April 2016), william r sanford72 (26th April 2016), Woody (26th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I have a relevant thread, and an emphasis in that thread starting with a post. see

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=nanoparticle

*** https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post746841

People think spraying is not happening, that chemtrails are not happening when they are not seen.

The reality is every combustion source generates nano-particles in the air which is specifically the danger behind what is getting into everyone's cells.. Every truck, every car, every gas powered lawn mower, leaf blower, airplane (jet and prop).. every campfire, every chimney using natural gas OR heating oil or wood, every smokestack being fired by coal, oil or natural gas, every well flare flame... LEAD is still being put into the atmosphere by aviation gasoline worldwide.

When we CAN SEE IT, the particles are getting larger, or nucleating.. and when they get larger they can cause toxic acid rain for instance. BUT every day every emission from a combustion device IS putting the nano-particles out, and every plant in the area is getting exposed to that, every land animal that breaths air, humans.. all of us are getting hit by those nano-particles. Weather is influenced by such (I have a thread up on that, weather-wars)..

The nano-particle emission has to be corrected.. Jet contrails calling them chemtrails is missing the target.. That vehicle engine right next to you is the problem as well is the mis-direction not looking at what is right in-front of us..

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

everything coming to a head, Obama holding the 911 release knowing if Saudi dumped US Dollars no bailout could help the banks...

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

The red list and blue list was mentioned. Do you feel that is true, that we are on a list? Also there were rumors the US purchased guillotines. Thousands of them. Any thoughts about that? Trying to find connections and discount some rumors, if they are....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

justntime2learn (27th April 2016), Nasu (26th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    ...Also there were rumors the US purchased guillotines. Thousands of them...
    Wouldn't that be something if it turned out to be true? Are there even thousands of them to be bought? Who would still be making guillotines other than those little ones to chop carrots?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

kirolak (27th April 2016), mojo (26th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

For any naysayer who thinks the spraying is just a nutjob conspiracy theory, one could do worse than point them in the direction of the Council on Foreign Relations (the people that really run the world), and their workshops on "Unilateral Geoengineering":

http://www.cfr.org/content/thinktank/GeoEng_Jan2709.pdf

This has been in the pipeline for some time.

In the words of the late Carroll Quigley, Bill Clinton's mentor, the CFR is the "American Branch of a society which originated in England, and which believes that national boundaries should be obliterated, and a one-world rule established"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (27th April 2016), BMJ (27th April 2016), Curious77 (12th May 2016), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2016), Franny (26th April 2016), mojo (26th April 2016), Nasu (27th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:11.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (27th April 2016), Bob (26th April 2016), Callista (27th April 2016), justntime2learn (27th April 2016), mojo (27th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 1,001 posts

Chilling

And let us not forget the staggering implications of this with the addition of Black Goo - truly nightmarish. Here's the link to the Bases 46 interview with Harald Kautz Vella:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAQdxowpYA

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

bluestflame (27th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2016), justntime2learn (27th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    The red list and blue list was mentioned. Do you feel that is true, that we are on a list? Also there were rumors the US purchased guillotines. Thousands of them. Any thoughts about that? Trying to find connections and discount some rumors, if they are....
    Hi mojo,
    I believe the guillotine story was cleared up ... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...llotines+Obama

Unless there is a new one .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Regarding the start of the article, speaking about the potential loss of telephony, ie communications.... I have noted that on eBay, there are certain buyers and sellers which are vacuuming up a seeming large number of the used FM transceivers.

To reiterate: very many of all of the high powered handheld frequency selectable 'send and receive' portable radios on eBay... are being bought up by a relatively few number of people. I did not look into it for more than a few days, but, when looking, to see one buyer with 500-700 buys of used FM two-way radios..was odd..to say the least. That was just one.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

annacherie (27th April 2016), bluestflame (27th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2016), Hervé (27th April 2016), Lefty Dave (27th April 2016), Nasu (27th April 2016), PurpleLama (27th April 2016), Sierra (28th April 2016), Sophocles (28th April 2016), toppy (7th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

This is loosely related to the article posted by Bill but I thought it was yet another example of the police state chipping away at our liberties and using "training exercises" to instill fear as well as a show of strength. Denver is their new American headquarters - for sure.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27...testing-system

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

bluestflame (27th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th May 2016), Nasu (27th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well I might just observe that this retired officer is not exactly unbiased is he? He seems to hold quite a lot of attitudes which are currency in the alternative community, which is why the article presses all the right buttons FEMA camps, 9/11, oathkeepers and so on. Strike you as suspicious? Does me. The fuse is short is it? I've heard that before (and quite a bit of this e.g. DHS buying ammo etc is not new). Of course nothing happens until it does happen but come November, election over and nothing untoward has occurred perhaps might be the time to reappraise this info.

26. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation Re: Former Air Force Officer Warns Of Atmospheric Spraying And The Coming Collapse

Air Force Colonel Warns About Mass ATMOSPHERIC SPRAYING! GeoEngineering aka Chemtrails
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (11th May 2016), Nasu (11th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread