Thread: The connection between the Web, Gold, and the East

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Default The connection between the Web, Gold, and the East

While listening to Jim Willie's latest interview, by Rick Wiles of TRUNEWS: TRUNEWS 04/26/16 Jim Willie | Dollar Death by Gold, something clicked for me.

The coming rise of gold and silver as major elements of the world's monetary system cannot be forecast from the rise over the last few centuries of debt-money in the west, which suppressed the importance of gold and silver.

Nor can the control at the highest levels of the Chinese and (former) Soviet Communist parties by the agents of Western Banksters and their controllers explain what is about to happen.

Gold will become important again because the ones in greatest control, ancient Eastern families, have more gold. Jim Willie mentions somewhere in the above interview that the ancient Chinese families have something like 150,000 tons of gold. So naturally, they would prefer a gold backed monetary system, not a debt-money backed system.

Besides, those families are sick and tired of the Satanic, Evil, Genocidal, ... habits of the Western elite. They are quite ready to take down the Western debt-money elite, and they have obtained the means to do so.

The second thing that came to me, listening to the above interview, is that computers, modern communications, and the Web have likely contributed to this change. It is by such means that ancient families and traditions extend their reach and awareness, rather than remaining cloistered in enclaves. The Web, and the advances leading up to it, have led us to a fertile time of increasing variety and lushness in the various organizations, interactions, groupings, societies and connections between humans, around the globe. It's springtime in the lush meadows of human civilization. The harsh times of Western dominance are passing, none too soon for many on this earth.

The hardest problem in predicting the future is determining what are the most significant changes taking place at present. Is one transitioning from day to night, from summer to winter, from calm weather to stormy weather, or from a peaceful planet to one getting hit with a major asteroid?

So ... what's the "most significant change" ?

The families of the East, such as in China, India, Russia, Japan, Korea, and Iran, but especially right now in China and Russia, are awakening from a long period of suppression by the Western elite. That, I think, is a key and significant change taking place. Just analyzing Western stocks, bonds, economies, and currencies is not going to help understand these changes unfolding before us.

The Western bankster debt-money system is being taken down.

The United States will be turned into a colony, providing such things as mineral and agricultural resources to the rising Eurasian power house, stretching from Japan and Korea to England and Portugal, from Russian Siberia to Iran and India.

At times I have speculated that the apparent rise of gold was but a final ploy, by the world's elite, to gather up the gold in China and Russia, which I thought the Western elite controlled, and to replace one debt-money system, centered on the US Dollar, with another global debt-money system, controlled from places like the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, with gold, a relic of the past, removed from any significant role in the world's monetary system.

Now, I am suspecting that it's quite different. I think that the Eastern families have gained the upper hand, and are turning things in their favor. This includes a prominent role for gold, and a much diminished role for debt-money, and this removes the despised Western elite from the pinnacle of power.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th April 2016 at 05:00.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

animovado (28th April 2016), avid (28th April 2016), Baby Steps (4th May 2016), Becky (28th April 2016), Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), BlueHeron (28th April 2016), Callista (28th April 2016), Calz (28th April 2016), Carmody (3rd May 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), justntime2learn (28th April 2016), lastlegs (28th April 2016), Mark (28th April 2016), mountain_jim (28th April 2016), Nasu (28th April 2016), raregem (28th April 2016), risveglio (29th April 2016), RunningDeer (28th April 2016), StandingWave (30th April 2016), TraineeHuman (29th April 2016), ulli (28th April 2016), Violet3 (28th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The connection between the Web, Gold, and the East

Jim Willie also said, in the interview linked in the post above, that the recent high level meetings between the US President, Vice President, present and past Federal Reserve Chairmen, in Washington, involved one other party, a representative of the Chinese White Dragon Society. Willie said it was the White Dragon Society that called that high level meeting, and that the purpose of the meeting was to inform Western leaders that the US Dollar would no longer be accepted in trade, at some time in the future.

Joseph P. Farrell refers to these same high level meetings in his latest blog post: Chicago Mercantile Exchange - CME - to open account at Federal Reserve. Notice the following words from Farrell's post:
    Quote You'll also recall that the initial Obama-Biden-Yellen meeting was due to the Fed invoking "expedited procedures", and that this meeting was followed up by meetings of major bankers in Washington, and a letter to JP Morgan Chase warning it that its "wind down" plan - sort of a last willl and testament for banks about to expire - was simply inadequate, since the bank was exposed to seizures of its liquidity from "foreign jurisdictions"(the Fed's phrase) and unspecified "third parties"(again, the Fed's phrase).
    I'll wager those "third parties" speak with a Chinese accent.

This ZeroHedge article from a couple weeks ago provided more of the public details of the above meeting, and several other related meetings occurring in Washington DC at the time between various high level poliitcal and banking leaders: What in the World is Going on with Banks this Week? Emergency meetings, banker summits, crashing European banks.......
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th April 2016 at 04:55.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th May 2016), Becky (28th April 2016), Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), BlueHeron (28th April 2016), Callista (29th April 2016), Calz (28th April 2016), Carmody (3rd May 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), raregem (28th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

I still have to caution folks against buying gold as a hedge in so far as times of uncertainty go.
    I think Paul is 100x more knowledgeable about this stuff than I will ever be, but I also think that if we factor many of the things we learn from our platform here, we can come to an agreement on a few things.

1. The Secret Space Program.
    If there is a secret space program, what have they been doing? I mean they have to have a means of which to support themselves right? So wouldn't mining make sense? And even if they are not mining asteroids, couldn't there be vast reserves on say Mars? If this is the case they could be bringing back tons and tons of gold, and this could be why it is sold to China without too much of a care in the world.

2. Jump Room Portal activity.
    I listened to the interviews Bill and Kerry did with Henry Deacon. And that combined with quite a bit of correlating data lends a very real possibility to there being a base on Mars and who knows where else.

3. Time Travel Technology.
    Preston Nichols and Al Bielek both have stated that Time Travel tech exists. Andrew Bassagio may be wrong here and there but his Pegasus project time travel stories are really something to behold. If TPTB have time travel, wouldn't have gold be a rather simplistic accomplishment?

4. Alternate Dimensional Contact.
    I'm of the opinion that this is one of the most likely scenarios of the ones that sound outlandish.
    What if the military on some level has contacted an alternate earth and arrangements can be made for the procurement of gold.

I know these seem out there.
    But I'm of the opinion that TPTB try to manipulate us out of fear and the use of the media.
    And the media has been driving home the point of owning gold for a good 15 years now.
    Okay, I've thrown my 2 cents in.

Sorry Paul I know this is kind of tin foil hat, but I'm just throwing it out there.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), Calz (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (28th April 2016), PathWalker (28th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I still have to caution folks against buying gold as a hedge in so far as times of uncertainty go.
    I think Paul is 100x more knowledgeable about this stuff than I will ever be, but I also think that if we factor many of the things we learn from our platform here, we can come to an agreement on a few things.
    The "memes" you list are some of the common ways, in the "alternative media" for packaging up what's really happening for public consumption, and keeping us from appreciating the real, complex, multi-layered dynamics of what's actually playing out on this planet. Like most good memes, they have elements of truth, elements of deception, and a substantial element of hiding or camouflaging the real dynamics.

My increasing sense is that a key, major dynamic, playing out over centuries, is between the major regions/families/civilizations of this planet, such as between the peoples of Europe and Eastern Asia, and that we are witnessing a major shift, back to the East, in the dominant power. As Jim Willie would say, "There's a new sheriff in town." Jim Willie is referring here to the increasing dominance of the Chinese, in cooperation especially with the Russians, over the Anglo-American sphere. The Anglo-American elite have worn out their welcome on this planet.

The dominant monetary system on this planet is typically not based on the most esoteric technology available, but rather based on whatever system that the dominant families and societies are best able to institute, to work with and control economic, political, institutional religious, academic, military, propaganda, intelligence, scientific, technological and other such human activity.

The Anglo-American families, from at least as far back as the Bankers of Venice, have preferred a debt-money system, in which money is lent into existence, by bankers with sufficient control over the legal, intelligence, enforcement (police and military), propaganda and political institutions, to ensure that they can usually collect on those debts, even from the apparently most powerful nations.

The Oriental families, as best as I can tell, prefer gold and silver backed money systems, and are in the process of reasserting their dominance. If indeed the Oriental families have 150,000 tons of gold in their private stashes, which would be most of the gold ever mined, then it makes excellent sense that they would prefer a gold backed monetary system. If indeed the Oriental families are sick and tired of the brutal, genocidal, arrogance of the Anglo-American, Khazarian, Western-European elite over the last few centuries (and surely they have good reason to be thusly sick and tired of such), then it makes excellent sense that they would now take advantage of their increasingly superior position to remove debt-money from its dominant position atop the world's monetary system.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), BlueHeron (28th April 2016), Callista (29th April 2016), Calz (28th April 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), Mark (28th April 2016), mountain_jim (28th April 2016), raregem (28th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also, one should indeed be leery of the "get filthy rich" sales pitch of gold bugs ... just as one would have been well off to be leery of the "get filthy rich" sales pitch of dot-com and tech stocks in the late 1990's, prior to the major crash of the NASDAQ tech stocks, in 2000-2002. That does not mean that the shift to Web and Tech business was not a major shift, that has been ongoing for decades and continues. But such shifts invariably have unstable peaks and troughs, bubbles and busts, oscillating over and under shoots.

One should however be especially leery of expectations of future value in US Dollar denominated savings, investments, insurance plans, retirement plans, etc. The day of King Dollar is almost over.

As Pastor Lindsey Williams says, "If it's printed on paper, it's worth the paper it's printed on."

If I had any savings to preserve, I'd much rather have that savings in durable objects (housing, tools, ...), in trusted personal relationships, in my good health, and in gold and silver, than I would in anything that is valued in US Dollars by some monthly account status mailing or expected future payments, such as socialized government programs, insurance plans, investments, bank accounts and/or retirement plans.

The promises exceed what can possibly be delivered, by orders of magnitude. Promises that cannot be kept ... won't be kept.

Get out of debt - as part of minimizing one's "cash flow" needs. Expect extreme volatility in the value of gold and silver over the next decade or two, but with a upward trend, like tech stocks in the 1990's and beyond. Get out of the US Dollar, except as an expedient, short term means of transacting business. Don't get into gold and silver to get rich; rather get into gold and silver to preserve savings. Consider some gold and silver if one has unspent money left over, after getting out of debt and stocking the pantry and minimizing ongoing cash flow needs. For gold and silver will be a better way to flexibly preserve one's saved wealth than the US Dollar ... if one can "surf the volatile waves" of bubbles and busts without wiping out too badly.

As always, keep in mind that it's better to miss a few "big waves" than it is to wipe out once. One can't reliably call tops or bottoms or get the timing right all the time, so use such tactics as "Dollar cost averaging", to slide in and out, and remember that no investment in man made goods or valuables is "forever".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2016 at 01:37.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), Bill Ryan (28th April 2016), BlueHeron (28th April 2016), Bob (28th April 2016), Callista (29th April 2016), Calz (28th April 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Ewan (29th April 2016), joeecho (28th April 2016), Mark (28th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

But I'm of the opinion that TPTB try to manipulate us out of fear and the use of the media.
    And the media has been driving home the point of owning gold for a good 15 years now.

Sorry Paul I know this is kind of tin foil hat, but I'm just throwing it out there.
    We could add a #5 to your list. Carmody's brilliant take on alchemy in his awesome thread about lithium, and in other threads. He maintains that we currently have the ability to create gold and makes a darned good case for it.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), Calz (29th April 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Ewan (29th April 2016), PathWalker (28th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

The only thing that slowed China down was a bit of arrogance in the 1600s by rebuffing Western "clockmaker" technology. Until that point, it was more advanced. They decided not to take over the world because it would come to them.

Why the Opium Wars? In fair trade, it gobbled up Britain's silver. So yes, for about 300 years they went under the heel of imperialism. But compared to its size and its age, this has all been just a little bump.

The West impresses me as an angry fighter. It may be able to land a flurry of blows, but the adrenalin surge and the muscle tension exhausts one rather quickly. So just a little further along, the patient one who mostly defended himself is able to score a victory in the manner of his choosing.

For these reasons, I would say anyone who sought to dominate China has been playing a lot of make-believe.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), Calz (29th April 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Ewan (29th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

I'm of the opinion that the monetary system is an old paradigm for global dominance if in fact a successful secret space program exists.

I see quite a bit of Ben Fulford in your writing Paul, and I for one love the guy.
    But Ben was stating that the US was willing to leverage it's military gadgets by threatening countries like Japan when it came to Japan not wanting to buy US debt.
    Fulford stated back in the Bill and Kerry interview of 08' that US Military interests were threatening Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant with an earthquake if Japan did not buy US Debt.

And then we have the explosians that have recently taken place in China. The Mass Media is saying these explosians were because of chemicals in a plant. But word around the campfire is that it was a satellite based weapon that blew up a Chinese supercomputer that was on the verge of becoming the worlds fastest computer. Now was this the CIA or a branch of the US Military? Could this have been the secret space program? I don't know.

I'm just of the opinion that break away civilization technology is going to one up the old paradigm of gold hoarding as a means of controlling the world as we know it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), Baby Steps (4th May 2016), Calz (29th April 2016), Ewan (29th April 2016), PathWalker (28th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    We could add a #5 to your list. Carmody's brilliant take on alchemy in his awesome thread about lithium, and in other threads. He maintains that we currently have the ability to create gold and makes a darned good case for it.
    Just because some humans might have the ability to create gold, in quantities substantially greater than we humans can mine, for substantially lower costs, does not mean that the world's monetary system will change in the coming decades to reflect this ability.

We have long seen that abilities hidden from clear public view can substantially reach past those abilities we're allowed to see clearly, and even of those abilities in clear public view, not all are integrated into the foundations of our civilization's economic, monetary, political or other such institutions.

I remain convinced that Eastern elite are taking up the banner of the dominant power on this planet, displacing the Western Rothschild Khazarian Mafia, Vatican, Jesuits, et al.

With this will come the dethroning of debt-money as the core construct of our monetary system,and with this will come a substantially larger role for gold holdings as a core marker of power amongst the elite families.

Major public institutions and organizing principles do not track what's possible in a few private laboratories. Rather they track what can be instituted on a large scale, across nations and human civilization, and what the elite choose to so institute.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), Bill Ryan (29th April 2016), Callista (29th April 2016), Calz (29th April 2016), conk (29th April 2016), Ewan (29th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Great ponderings here, hopefully it will continue. Many of us have been collecting dots for long time, and now, collectively we are beginning to see the picture behind the picture.

I would like to add:

* Carl Calleman (Swedish biologist who studied the Mayan calendar) said something to the effect it was a chart of conscious evolution, rather than an astrological chart. He predicted back before 2008 that the power was moving from the Western Hemisphere (left) to the Eastern Hemisphere (right). Therefore, it's not surprising that the power appears to be shifting to Russia and China. I believe (and maybe he did too) that this shift didn't just mean on the map, but in our brains. I believe The Universe has been weaning us away from logical dominated thinking, towards a more intuitive way of problem solving.The Universe is supporting collaboration. Naturally this will be an easier transition for some than others. And those in power in the West will be the most reluctant to make this change as they have benefited greatly from the “big stick” mentality, whereas the East has always been more open to intuition.

*Catherine Austin Fitts (financial advisor) has referred to it as we are moving from a uni-lateral world (the Lone Ranger) to a multi-lateral world (The Ninji Turtles). No longer will one country (USA, British Empire, Ottoman Empire, Roman Empire, etc.) have the power, but we will have to learn to share in the decision making. Fitts has stated that the leaders in the Western world, especially the USA aren't yet capable of looking at our planet that way, but the Eastern world – with Putin leading the way, is.

*A new technology invented or released to the public could change everything. In September 2014 the Rockerfeller Foundation announced they would wthdraw a total of $50bn from fossil fuels. (http://www.theguardian.com/environme...climate-change) hmmm, Then in March 2016 this announcement: Rockefeller family charity to withdraw all investments in fossil fuel companies. (http://www.theguardian.com/environme...climate-change) . . . .So this family that made its fortune in oil has suddenly become envirnmentalists?!?!? Maybe, or as I've heard it said: First you make your money whatever way you can and THEN you get your morals. Or, are they aware of some new technology on the horizon. Joseph Farrel has posted several articles that hint at that. And we all know about the US dollar being enmeshed with Saudi Oil (petro $).

*Let's say gold becomes the new debt money system. I've read several articles that caution where to buy it where you are assured your getting the pure stuff, can you trust the companies that hold it, are you just getting ETF's. . . if you actually have it in your possession where to put it where it can't be stolen, confiscated by your own government, etc.

* Richard Wolff (economist) points out that any debt money system is bad – we're just exchanging one jailer for another. So yes, if you can get out of debt, do so, as it is a harsh prison. If you have any money, buy things that will help you through a deep depression. Farming tools, seeds, etc. I know if things go down really bad for a while and I have some vegetables, I probably won't trade them for either dollars or gold.

But mostly, keep tapping into your intuitive side as well as your logical side as you collect those dots and share your collection with the rest of us. Collabratively we will have a better chance to complete the puzzle. We have some really knowledgable people on this Forum and we can together and stay together for a reason.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2016), Calz (29th April 2016), conk (29th April 2016), DNA (29th April 2016), StandingWave (30th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    *Let's say gold becomes the new debt money system. I've read several articles that caution where to buy it where you are assured your getting the pure stuff,
    Some interesting and intriguing points, Ba-ba-Ra.

I should state more clearly some of my present thinking on money systems.

Debt-money systems have a hidden basis. When someone, or some group of people, has both
    1. the power to enforce the collection of debts in the future, whether by their repayment or by confiscation of the collateral, and
    2. the power to define the coin of the realm, to lend a nation's money into existence,
    then they have immense power.

They can show up for work each day, in a rumpled business suit, with nothing but a pen and some paper, and create practically unlimited wealth for themselves and their descendants, by writing loans to individuals, corporations and governments. Each loan consists of essentially two documents, that offset each other in the double entry bookkeeping of each participant. For the borrower, it's a credit of new money in exchange for a debit of the loan to be repaid. For the lender, it's a debit of money in exchange for a loan, mortgage, bond or other debt paper, which has it's own value, as a source of future repayments or repossessions.

Through skulduggery, spying, blackmail, bribery, satanic ritual, murder, mass propaganda, careful and long term placement of controlled puppets in high places, and removal of men of integrity from high places, and many other such means, over centuries, the Western elite, the Bastards in Power as I call them, have obtained this immense power over Western nations, and have come apparently close to obtaining it over Eastern nations, with the "communist" revolutions in Russia and China of the previous century.

Such a debt money system is fundamentally different from a precious metal monetary system, in which "he who has the gold, rules" (the alternative phrasing of "The Golden Rule".)

What I am anticipating in my posts above is that the world's monetary system, at its core, will shift from being a debt-money system to a precious metal monetary system. By "at its core" I mean precious metals, and the ability to obtain more of them through trade, will underlay the monetary system of each nation.

This does not however mean that individuals will necessarily be carrying gold and silver coins around in their pockets. I would guess that we as individuals, as well as businesses and local governments, will continue to transact and continue to lend, borrow, invest and save, in units of national currencies. The trans-national value in trade of those currencies will however depend on the precious metal backing of that currency. The trade surplus or shortfall of that nation will cause their monetary backing to rise or fall in turn.

So no longer will having the most powerful military and intelligence forces on the planet, such as the US had for a while, enable that nation to have the strongest currency, on account of that nation being able to be manipulated by the Bastard Banksters to collect any debt, any where.

Rather having the greatest hoard of gold, and the strongest trading position, will enable that nation to have the strongest currency.

Both China and the US (and many other nations, if not most) will be undergoing some major economic turmoil, involving a major reset, in the next few years.

However there is a difference.

China's reset will be more internal, as some great imbalances internally, such as empty cities and overpriced real estate and factories dependent on shipping product to a world in another Great Depression, need to be cleared. The families of China will retain their great golden hoards, and China will retain its trade advantage (see below), and further extend it to Western Europe, as the the dominance of the US over Western Europe through the EU and NATO collapse.

The US's reset will be global, as (1) the US Dollar falls from it's throne as the global reserve currency, (2) as its armies, intelligence, and toxic chemical and pharmaceutical corporations are sent home, with their tail between their leg, and as (3) it loses its dominating control over the EU, NATO and Western Europe (likely to be triggered by the exit of Britain from the European Union, aka "BREXIT", to be voted on this June 23.)

So ... in summary ... I would not say that "gold becomes the new debt money system", for I consider gold and silver to be alternatives to debt-money systems.

And I will be surprised if the average American (and many other nations) recognizes the value of a gold or silver coin ten years from now, any better than they do now.

China's leading role in the coming century will come in part from the great hoards of gold held by their dominant families, in part from their dominance in trade, as seen in the following graphic, and in part from a shifting consciousness of humanity, as you described so well, Ba-ba-Ra.
    China is the world’s #1 trade partner

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th April 2016), Bill Ryan (29th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The trans-national value in trade of those currencies will however depend on the precious metal backing of that currency.
    Behind these words lies a key point - with trade going so global in the last few decades, few nations, and none of the major nations, can stand alone anymore.

There is so much foreign, imported, value in what many of us purchase these days, especially if we live in major cities, or in Western Europe or the US, that the price, in real terms (how many hours of work does a typical person need to pay for something) is highly dependent on the Foreign Exchange value of their national currency.

If for example, the US Dollar loses value relative to other currencies, because they (we, I'm in the US) have neither much gold, nor nearly as much to offer up in trade as we would like to import, then the price of pretty much everything we Americans buy goes up, proportionately, even if it is locally made or grown.

The last time that global trade peaked, over a hundred years ago, prior to World War I, this was far less so. Imports were nice, and even substantial, but enough was grown and made locally, of all the essentials, that nations could get by in relative isolation if they had to.

So now, the world's monetary system, down to the level of the individual person, can be substantially controlled by controlling the exchange rates of national currencies. We don't need, and in my estimation are unlikely to see anytime soon, a global monetary unit used in common trade by individuals, businesses and local governments.

What we do need, or at least what we can soon anticipate, is a global system of managing the relative values of various national currencies, based on their trade and based on their international precious metals and foreign currency reserves available for exchange in trade. The trans-national value in trade of those currencies will depend in good part on the precious metal backing of that currency.

That is what will replace the current US Dollar Reserve world monetary system. That is why the global reach of the US Military/Intelligence/Drug Trafficking/Banking system will retreat ... those arms of tyrannical brutality will neither be needed anymore in support of the failed Dollar system, nor will they be affordable by a nation that is in a deep trade imbalance, that has a deep shortage of precious metals and foreign currency reserves, and that is deeply in debt.

The way out for the US, in the short term, will be the usual way out for bankrupt nations ... privatizing and selling whatever resources and income streams remain to the victor. China and Russia will be getting (already are starting to get) access to the vast untapped resources of the United States, its farm products, its mineral resources, its labor, its tax revenue streams, for rock bottom prices.

The US military/industrial complex, the US Federal government, the US Federal social services (Social Security retirement, and Medicare and Obamacare health benefits), large pension and retirement funds public and private, and perhaps the largest of all of late, the US banking system, will be doing some serious downsizing in the next few years.

We are told that we should fear Russia or China taking over the US ... but notice it's not talk of a major strategic invasion or first strike nuclear war, but rather talk of an EMP blast or of special operations and terrorist attacks on American infrastructure, such as our power grid. In all ways, US military and police power is being redirected internally, with whatever bogeyman plays well to the audience. The real bogeyman is the collapse of the domestic American economy, funded by the special status of the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency, since Bretton Woods in 1944.

Russia and China don't actually want to invade us, nor destroy us, the United States. They just need to stop our international tyrannical, brutal, arrogant ways, and "persuade" us to join the community of nations, as fair and equitable partners, while taking what opportunities present themselves to pick up some good deals on resources, and minimizing the damage to themselves, as our remaining Neocon bastards thrash around in their failure, as we go into bankruptcy, and as the world systems we have dominated collapse and restructure.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th April 2016), Baby Steps (4th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Russia and China don't actually want to invade us, nor destroy us, the United States. They just need to stop our international tyrannical, brutal, arrogant ways, and "persuade" us to join the community of nations, as fair and equitable partners, while taking what opportunities present themselves to pick up some good deals on resources, and minimizing the damage to themselves, as our remaining Neocon bastards thrash around in their failure, as we go into bankruptcy, and as the world systems we have dominated collapse and restructure.

I agree with you (as do many of the NON-MSN political analysts) - unfortunately however, our leaders and corporations have had their way going solo for so long, they just don't get that doesn't work anymore.

It seems their ploy of buy-backs are working for the moment keeping the DJIA inflated. Any thoughts as to how long that can keep working?

According to Willie: Expect very soon for China to test the mettle of the corrupt Western stewards of paper gold & paper silver by lifting the Gold Price by something like $100 and lifting the Silver Price by something like $2.00 in a single overnight alarm gong. The Chinese are motivated to deliver a message of wrested control, to slam the table, marking new management for the precious metals market. It is coming! It will happen soon! The Chinese are patient, but their patience has almost run out.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd May 2016 at 21:46. Reason: fix quoting and a couple of minor misspellings
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

DNA (3rd May 2016), seko (4th May 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd May 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    It seems their ploy of buy-backs are working for the moment keeping the DJIA inflated. Any thoughts as to how long that can keep working?
    I'm currently guessing that by the end of October 2016, it will obvious to the majority of Americans that something is really, seriously, broken. The collapse of the financial markets, economy, banking and US Dollar monetary system will be painfully obvious even to the semi-unconscious.

Now ... as to whether they blame the Bastards in power and their neocon, Zionist, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Bush, Soros, Gates, ... minions, or whether they blame the "terrorists" (immigrants and Muslims, supposedly) "communists" (such as Russia and China, supposedly) ... that will be an interesting tug of war, all too likely punctuated by a serious "false flag" event.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (3rd May 2016), Ba-ba-Ra (7th May 2016), Baby Steps (4th May 2016), PathWalker (3rd May 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

We need a iwo-jima Washington bunker hill combination photo, where the surrounding fill components are all Orwellian hints, and the person with their leg up on a body, rock or boat bow, is holding the flag...but their body is a black outline and fill..and in the black fill.... the words "place lordly-chosen one-NWO boot licking asshat here"

Quote The dominant monetary system on this planet is typically not based on the most esoteric technology available, but rather based on whatever system that the dominant families and societies are best able to institute, to work with and control economic, political, institutional religious, academic, military, propaganda, intelligence, scientific, technological and other such human activity.
    Essentially, that which can address the masses, en-masse. It is simply that.... which becomes the dominant theme in the open known public world of commonality. The esoteric stuff may be dominant, but the masses do not connect with or know it, it is not the public face.

The public face is the monetary and power structures we know, in the moment of shift, from one point to another.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd May 2016 at 23:31.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th May 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd May 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)

Yes, the making of gold may eventually make the gold or the entire elemental resource game irrelevant, but not overnight, we suspect.

So the Chinese or whomever can enjoy it as a lever in the current game, as it plays out. Smoke 'em if you got 'em. Use it or lose it.
    Last edited by Carmody; 3rd May 2016 at 23:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th May 2016), conk (4th May 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread