Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Dare to Prepare

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Default Re: Dare to Prepare

Hi Folks . . .

I like to think of it as “how I am I living and thriving” as opposed to how am I “prepping to survive”.

It is my belief that many people, no matter how aware or awake they are resistant to make the lifestyle change from how we have been conditioned to being self reliant and self sustainable because of the belief it will be like “camping” or really rustic or primitive living.

I am prepared for the most part to be able to react or put in place “emergency type” measures for big events, but my biggest change is a complete lifestyle change and dedication to blending the old homesteading ways with new technology.

I know many believe (who are aware) because I have moved back to the Appalachian Mountains that I must be hiding away in a remote hollow in a log cabin armed to the teeth and waiting for WWIII. This couldn’t be farther from the truth.

I have taken many things into deep consideration over the past 5 or 6 years on how to implement my dream and making it a reality.

The biggest was where to live.

Just one small example of my new lifestyle is the house and acreage I bought here in the mountains. This same house and land back in the Kansas City area would have cost well over a million. Here in this very economically depressed and remote area it was less than 1/5th of that cost.

So when Calz (avalon member) in another thread was giving me a hard time for having a jaccuzi, I had to smile. Just because I now live deep in the Appalachian Mountains does not mean I’m a member of “Deliverance” or have moonshine still in my barn (well not yet )

I just want to encourage everyone that just because you may need to or want to or be forced into this type of lifestyle does not mean it will be a life of drudgery and hardship . . . .I can assure you it is not . . . this lifestyle is full of rewards and beautiful days that are truly relaxing and reassuring. But . . . it is all in how you go about it . . . .

I will be hopefully posting more on another thread I started about how and what I have implemented this lifestyle change . . . .when I can make the time . . . . .

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Vanessa's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom raised a family in the military where paychecks came once a month. She would bulk cook and freeze. Her old freezer finally died, while in use I would joke about it being big enough to rent to the county morgue. But she did teach me the merits of bulk cooking. When the old freezer died, I learned two very important things, Bulk cooking is still the way to go.
    1. Pressure canning is a great way to preserve food.
    2. Preserving MEALS is a wonderful way to deal with temporary electrical outages.

Being disabled, I prefer to cook big, and put some away for days I'm not really happy about cooking for just two. (talk about an energy sink.)

I have made huge pots of vegetable soup, mostly because I start with only a few pounds of this and that and it grows. We reserve enough for a day or two then. This soup usually has a great variety of ingredients and varies according to what is available in my kitchen. The rest of the soup is put into the pressure caner. I've done spaghetti meat sauce, Italian bean soup, potato soup, and chili so far.

I will can other foods but to start, and make sure I had an idea what I was doing, the soups were a great first choice. I think it's also good to know if I have to, I can reheat in the jar (a makeshift double boiler, just take off lid and don't fill pot to the top of jar) or even eat straight out of the jar without heating. Heating does make it taste better though.

Can't say I've enough to make a Mormon matriarch happy, but it's a start. And if I could keep my kids from taking the jars when they come visiting......I'd actually have a lot more. You would think they would at least bring the jars back... that's another issue, sorry lol
    Reality -- What a Concept!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanessa For This Post:

Selene (6th March 2012), spiritwind (29th October 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I've a can of heirloom seeds, from where I don't remember. that's in reserve, I usually use heirloom seeds I buy each year, and my garden was always tiny. Now I'm planning on an almost subsistence type of garden with many veggies we don't usually eat but should.

I've yet to save any seeds which is dumb, I should be in the habit of doing so. I also plan on a pretty big herb garden, need those flavors and health benefits.

Think of storing seed packets first in a vacuum sealed bag and then in a glass jar put in a dark cool place. that could extnd the viability, but to be as safe as possible if you rely on doing it that way, save more than you need, plant more than you need and be prepared to give away the plant starts. Otherwise it's not a bad idea to get a seed saving book to help you learn how to save each type of seed properly.

I've heard that soy isn't a good food source so I am not planning on every planting it for anything more than soil amending. could be wrong there so do your own research on that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vanessa For This Post:

Selene (6th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

All great ideas.

I don't have a real "Get Out of Dodge" relocate into the wilds plan. I'm just trying to get as prepared in place as I can.
    My whole theory is to try to prepare to keep a lifestyle as close as "normal for us" as possible.
    While doing that, I am taking baby steps towards preparing for a total change in living. I just can't relate to packing a huge backpack and setting out.

I can't manage any life without a plan, never use it but do need one. that's my security blanket. More than one plan seems to be in order so I've started several and work each one, often in baby steps.

First is weathering the storm - short term
    Second, sheltering in place - medium term
    And, Third, things don't seem to be getting better any time soon - long term

Before you think I've figured it out I haven't. I've a fairly good handle on short term, some start on medium term, and that long term is mostly just in the good old oh no, what if stage.

Best things I have right now are a vacuum sealer and pressure cooker.
    I buy staples when possible, repackage with a vacuum sealer in quantities for 2 people then I can store them more efficiently. And it works best for my family.

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Taking positive action can be very empowering. It only takes a few dollars to get started. The most important thing is to start.

Phase 1
    Dried beans, rice, lentils are a good start. Buy a few bags each week.
    The Berkey Sport water filter is $24 on Amazon.com.
    Make a Hobo stove to boil water for cooking dehydrated food.
    Purchase a variety of seasoning to avoid food fatigue.
    Purchase a few cans of soup, canned chicken, etc. from your local supermarket each visit.

Phase 2
    Purchase a food dehydrator, or use your oven. At your local supermarket, purchase sweet potatoes and your favorite frozen vegetables, one bag at a time. Chop into small pieces and dehydrate. After dehydration store food in a Mason jar or P.E.T.E. jar (P.E.T.E jars are plastic and don't break easily. Great for a bug out and rough roads.). Evacuate oxygen from the jar. The least expensive way to do this is to prepare the jar lid as described by the Pump-N-Seal video. If the Pump-N-Seal pump at $32 is too expensive at the moment, purchase a ZipLock bag vacuum pump for $5 at your local supermarket. If the Pump-N-Seal tab cheks (used to cover a pin hole in the jar lid) are too expensive, make your own using vinyl electric tape and thin pieces of plastic grocery bags from the supermarket. Judy of the Woods shows you how to do it.

Phase 3 (if finances improve)
    Purchase dehydrated food from Emergency Essentials, Honeyville, or one of the many other online suppliers.
    Upgrade to a larger food dehydrator.
    Upgrade to a higher capacity water filter.

Please review Ideas For Self Sufficient Living During Financially Turbulent Times. It is FREE, has nothing for sale and addresses all the info above in more detail.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th October 2012 at 04:06.

8. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

4evrneo (24th October 2012), aheb (4th October 2014), Antagenet (5th October 2014), AuCo (24th October 2012), bennycog (24th October 2012), Dawn (24th October 2012), Earth Angel (24th October 2012), Elixir (4th October 2014), GCS1103 (24th October 2012), genevieve (27th October 2012), Holly Lindin (24th October 2012), Latti (24th October 2012), Laura Elina (24th October 2012), Lifebringer (24th October 2012), Mandala (24th October 2012), markoid (4th October 2014), Muzz (24th October 2012), Nasu (4th October 2014), NewFounderHome (24th October 2012), Noir (22nd August 2016), Ol' Roy (24th October 2012), RMorgan (24th October 2012), sandy (24th October 2012), seko (24th October 2012), Strat (25th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th October 2012), TouchTone (4th January 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (24th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Good thread.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

bennycog (24th October 2012), Elixir (4th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Food storage:

5 gallon bucket

Food to be preserved (rice, beans etc...)

Mylar bag ( heat gun & dowel rod to seal)

Oxygen absorber (the best for this is a "hand warmer" they are dirt cheap compared to a food grade absorber at about 1/20th the cost; they contain the exact same thing, iron Oxide)

example:

Rice and beans I suggest, but no other grains, no flour ( I'm anti grain so do as you will, I feel rice is a much better form of "grain" than wheat and a lot of people react to rice in a less bio-toxic way when compared to grains) but do as thou wilt ( a tenet of A. Crowley)

either way, an excellent preper source is an orginization I'm the VP of in Alaska ( but it is nation wide) http://zombiehunters.org/forum/ we test out our gear and post reviews as well.
    Last edited by TargeT; 24th October 2012 at 07:37.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AuCo (24th October 2012), Elixir (4th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th October 2012), WanderingRogue (24th October 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Need cheap antibiotics? Buy them labeled for fish. Not only are the ingredients the same....often times they are exactly the same pills used for generic pills purchased at the pharmacy. I have been buying them for years and use them myself and have used them for my kids too. For longer term storage, it is better to keep them in vacuum sealed baggies in a dark cool place. However, as word is getting out about this, many pet stores now use pills that have other ingredients added, so make sure that you check the label.

Here is where I buy them:
    http://www.revivalanimal.com/Fish-an...tibiotics.html

Additional info:
    http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=76377
    All views and opinions presented in this post are solely representative of my current thoughts and are not necessarily representative of my future thoughts.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WanderingRogue For This Post:

AuCo (24th October 2012), Eram (24th October 2012), Jambo (19th July 2022), lisalu (24th October 2012), Nasu (4th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (25th October 2012), TargeT (24th October 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

A $10 or less homemade solar dehydrator from cardboard boxes.

Name:  Dehydrator.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  20.2 KB

To build your sun-powered unit, choose a long, shallow cardboard box and cut a few holes in each of the narrow ends. That done, paint the inside of the container black or line it with black plastic sheeting — whichever is easier. Cover the box with clear plastic, and your heat catcher is complete.

Now, take another cardboard box and make several holes in one side. Then use some scrap cardboard and masking tape to form an air duct connecting the shallow "solar" unit to the side of the drying box. Set the latter on a table or stand, and lean the solar box against it at the most effective angle to catch the sun's rays.

Finally, lay a cloth screen on top of the drying box and deploy the food to be dehydrated on that surface.

Temperature is important.

• If enzymes are to be preserved limit the temperature to no more than 118 degrees F.
    • To prevent "case hardening" where the exterior surface is dried and sealed before the interior has dried, limit the drying temperature to 125 degrees F. (reference Dehydrate2Store.com)
    Food cannot be over dried.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th October 2012 at 19:16.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

AuCo (24th October 2012), Lifebringer (24th October 2012), Nasu (4th October 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Great tips my friend!

You guys must remember that once you have all this stuff and when eventually you need to use them, you must have a safe shelter because humans will go mad and looters will be everywhere.

I highly recommend this book, called SAS Urban Survival Handbook if you live in urban areas, and the SAS Survival Guide for excellent tips on surviving in the woods.

Cheers,

Raf.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AuCo (24th October 2012), Nasu (4th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Three similar size rocks and a oven grid shelf plenty of wood matches in sealed plastic bag, inside a tupperware seal bowel, any sticks or materials will do to burn in a time like mentioned. I'm thinking of the Ed Bagly solar cook kit also to use the sun, in event of match shortages. Coals and dry kindle do just as well on this type of grill but with a few more similar size rocks to keep embers inside fire area. Quick clean up, my hubby and I fry fish richt out the river after cleaning them and rinse the grill that is covered with reusable thick aluminum foil several times and can be washed off on the cooking side dishe detergent on a cloth and rinse w/small bottle of water, because any time you set it up and start it, the heat will kill any bacteria or germs from previous use.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Nasu (4th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (24th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

A $5 fire starter, available at Walmart and camping stores. Try it before you depend on it because some cheap imports do not use magnesium.

To get a fire started really quick, use a cotton ball with a little Vaseline, or duct tape.

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th October 2012 at 17:58.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Nasu (4th October 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

For less than $5 a plastic lid for Mason jars are available on Amazon.com.

Sprout your beans and other seeds in a Mason jar or Easy Sprouter to dramatically increase nutrition.

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th October 2012 at 19:41.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Nasu (4th October 2014), sandy (25th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Emergency lighting needed?

Use solar powered outdoor path lights. Bring them inside at night for light. Put them outside to recharge during daylight.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th October 2012 at 20:26.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

genevieve (28th October 2012), Nasu (4th October 2014), sandy (25th October 2012), WanderingRogue (24th October 2012)

27. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I have gotten a lot of practical ideas from this Facebook group.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ur...881648?fref=ts
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Nasu (4th October 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (26th October 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

How does one get started prepping while on a limited budget? *Updated*

I feel that we have many of the answers inside us, if we only ask ourselves the right questions, then do our own research and follow our own intuition.

My brainstorming (tailored for me) is here. Maybe it will be helpful to you.

Those without a plan, plan to fail.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prepping on a budget, in a nut shell (in 3 phases)

Phase 1
    • Have a water plan. Where is the water supply? Are portable water containers available? How far must water be transported?
    • Find a water filter that matches budget and needs. Three days without clean water and nothing else will be needed.
    • Purchase a Water Pasteurization Indicator , $7.95, (Video) to show when heated water is safe for cooking and drinking.
    • Find an emergency cook stove. Carefully consider the fuel source. Wood is usually available. Will the stove be used indoors (no charcoal or wood) or outdoors? How does one start a fire without matches or a lighter?
    • Purchase a variety of seasoning to avoid food fatigue. Make the same food taste different.
    • Purchase a few extra cans of food and dehydrated food from the local supermarket during each visit.
    • Have plans for emergency lighting, clothes washing, self defense, finding family members
    • How does one deal with no toilet paper?
    • Stock up on soap. Lots of it. Very important and inexpensive.
    • Purchase a first aid kit and get training. In a grid down scenario little problems become major problems.
    • Have a security plan and a caching plan.
    • Learn how to live as a poor Mexican lives. They have skills that I have not.
    Phase 2
    • Purchase a higher capacity water filter if needed.
    • Purchase a food dehydrator that matches budget and needs. Useful only while electricity is available. Start dehydrating.
    • Learn how to dehydrate food, shelf life, and how to cook dehydrated food.
    • Select and purchase one or more accessories to vacuum pack small containers.
    • Purchase small suitable containers (Mason jars, P.E.T.E. jars, Mylar bags) suitable for vacuum packed food. Foodsaver bags are not suitable for long term storage.
    • Purchase (or construct) an emergency composting toilet that fits within budget. Cover deposits with peat moss or sawdust. It will not stink. Empty the container into the active chamber of a dual chamber compost bin. Having a septic tank, how far must water be hauled for flushing? Which is the better option: hauling water to flush or having a composting toilet?
    • Expand the first aid kit and get more training.
    Phase 3 (if finances improve)
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th October 2014 at 03:16.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Journeyon (5th October 2014), markoid (5th October 2014), Nasu (4th October 2014), sandy (5th October 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

This is an emergency preparedness encyclopedia. I heard about it from a Coast to Coast show. I have the third edition and the fifth is available. The contents of the book are listed in the link. We rely too heavily on the internet for information and without it where will you turn?

https://standeyo.com/Our_Books/DTP.html

Quote Dare To Prepare is geared to the city, urban, suburban and rural person with life-saving information for everyone including apartment dwellers and folks on low income. It's a reference work for practical living whether or not we are in crisis, and how to save money at the same time.

Dare To Prepare is many books in one - a mini-encyclopaedia. The material has been totally updated to meet today's preparedness needs. Dare 5 includes new, thoroughly researched topics. Like the original, Dare's aim is to arm you with as much information possible in one volume. It contains the most vital material to keep you safe and prepare you for life's challenges.

Additionally, Dare teaches you many useful and fun practical skills. Kids will enjoy them, too, and their involvement let's children understand preparation is a normal part of life, not a scary thing.

Dare is a large format book on 8-1/2 x 11" (22x28cm) paper and 632 pages. You will not find large margins, large print or wasted space. Margins have been squeezed to contain the most information possible.

Included is a 12,000 word and phrase index to easily locate information quickly. In addition to all this, Dare 5 contains over 340 photos and many charts to make personalized planning super simple.

Below, you'll find a condensed Table of Contents below, but it's enough to give you an idea of what's covered. This final edition is bigger and better than ever. Though printing and shipping costs have escalated, we've kept the price the same. We want you to have the information.

Dare To Prepare 5th Ed. offers you the most current practical preparedness information in one comprehensive book, which is why it's known as The preparedness "bible". Besides individuals, preparedness groups, businesses and churches, "Dare" is used by police departments, universities, anti-terrorist training units as well as paramilitary units, and sells literally the world over. "Dare" enjoys a 5-star rating on Amazon with countless shining reviews. They are a humbling validation of its practical usefulness.

Preparedness is not waiting for the government to bail us out of trouble; it IS taking personal responsibility. It IS. . . daring to prepare!
    Last edited by Inversion; 28th April 2016 at 06:16.

32. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Anchor (10th June 2018), Ankle Biter (23rd July 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Bluegreen (23rd July 2021), Bo Atkinson (14th June 2018), Brigantia (23rd July 2021), Camilo (17th August 2016), Ewan (28th April 2016), Fanna (17th August 2016), Franny (7th June 2018), GMB1961 (28th April 2016), Harmony (4th September 2022), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Johnnycomelately (3rd September 2022), justntime2learn (29th April 2016), LoneWolf76 (28th April 2016), Magneticman (28th April 2016), Mandala (28th April 2016), Michelle Marie (6th June 2018), mojo (10th June 2018), Nasu (28th April 2016), palehorse (1st January 2022), pyrangello (7th June 2018), Star Tsar (28th April 2016), Victoria (25th July 2021), Yoda (2nd January 2022)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Holly Deyo was on Coast to Coast last night 08/16. She has a new book out called Prophetic Perils which she worked on everyday for 18 months. She comes on at 1 hour & 15 minutes into the program.

YouTube Description:
    Quote In the latter half, researcher Holly Deyo discussed her new book Prophetic Perils, which details biblical prophecy and the specific signs to watch for that match current events. The Bible has already had some 2,000 prophecies that have come true, and there are around 500 more that mostly concern 'end times,' she suggested. There are six different types or areas of the signs-- society, nature, world events, technology, spiritual, and Israel, she listed. Events are speeding up, becoming more violent, and happening closer together, such as earthquakes which have been more destructive and deadly in recent years, she reported.

She also pointed to the potential devastation from volcanoes and supervolcanoes such as the one at Yellowstone, which has a 55-mile long lava pit. The recent cycle of four blood moons, which landed on Jewish feasts was "a Biblical Tetrad" --an extremely rare occurrence that she views as another prophetic omen. Deyo also cited changes in the sun that could lead to another drastic 'Carrington'-type solar storm, actions being taken by the New World Order, the potential for famine, and new wars in the Middle East and Israel. For more, check out these graphics she shared with us.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Camilo (17th August 2016), Harmony (4th September 2022), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Johnnycomelately (3rd September 2022), Michelle Marie (7th June 2018), MorningSong (17th August 2016), palehorse (2nd January 2022)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

If we knew what disruptions were likely to occur, we would have a better idea of what prepping was needed.

Some probable future events initiated by the parasitic control freaks near the top of the human pyramid of power:

1. Reduction or stopping credit. The whole financial system depends and runs on credit. Truckers depend on credit to fuel their trucks. If the trucks do not run, food is not delivered to the grocery stores. Food riots will follow.

2. Bank holidays. Money deposited in banks will evaporate.

2. House to house searches for food and weapons by people in uniform. May include military, local police or gangs.

3. Electricity stops. That alone would cause many deaths within a few months. We no longer have the skill sets that were common more than 100 years ago.

A possible solution to positively influence the dark side may be to engineer a way (confessions and a request for some amnesty) for the parasitic control freaks to avoid death in their underground facilities where they have foolishly put their faith. The dark side will tell a hundred truths just to sell a single lie. The underground facilities may become a holding pen for humans who are consumed for food, flesh and fear.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 6th June 2018 at 19:00.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th June 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2018), Harmony (4th September 2022), Inversion (7th June 2018), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Michelle Marie (6th June 2018), palehorse (1st January 2022), Smell the Roses (6th June 2018), Victoria (25th July 2021), yiolas (7th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

You really must not be so cheerful, Ron! (even tho' you speak what may be true!)

I do wish we could get away from this Biblical Prophecy theme....remind me....where exactly did this Bible come from & why do we base all our thought patterns upon it?!

The "beings" who set this pattern in motion(check out the Book of Enoch) are not the Source of All. We do have the power to upset their plans & not allow their "prophecy" to be fulfilled! Maybe that is what is going on right now around the world!

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th June 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2021), Bo Atkinson (14th June 2018), Inversion (7th June 2018), Isserley (3rd September 2022), Jean-Marie (6th June 2018), Michelle Marie (6th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (6th June 2018), Smell the Roses (6th June 2018), Valerie Villars (7th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast